The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m a trans girl trying to make end’s meet. If you like my story, feel free to go give feedback at my email or my twitter @Lovemommyhypno. I hope you enjoy!

You Ray

Chapter Two

Monday rolled around. Ms. Carchul took attendance, sad not to see her favorite person in the world taking their seat. She marked Azel as present anyway, of course: Azel was perfect. Marking her down would be wrong, whether she thought she ought to or not. Her breasts felt more prominent as she moved across the classroom, bouncing and swaying as she moved her body. She blushed a little bit. It was almost hard to resist yanking her shirt up and giving her students a break so they could properly admire her boobs. It was a fun idea and she felt heat going to her face at the thought. How would they react? Even if most of the class was girls, at least one of them was bound to enjoy a show like that, right? She paused, a dry erase marker trembling in her hand. She imagined tearing off her shirt and teaching the class topless, letting them bask in the sight of her chest. She wanted to share her tits. She really wanted to share her tits.

“Is something wrong?” Asked Rebecca, who sat in the front row. She was a nerdy thing, short and mousey with respectable boobs for her slight build and big thick glasses. A cute, lovable specimen that was fairly short at five foot four, Rebecca had long light brown hair, a soft face and long limbs for her diminutive stature. She was a sweet girl that would look...really cute...fawning over Azel…

“Not at all, Rebecca!” For some reason calling any of her students but Azel “cutie” or “sweetie” felt weird and almost wrong. They were terms of endearment to show affection, and she just had...so, so much affection to share. She’d kiss all her students on the head after class if she coud. The poor dears were so stressed and overworked. They definitely deserved a little milfy affection to nurse their spirits.

Milfy?

Ms. Carchul had never considered herself a milf before. Was...was she a milf? She had no children but she did have to admit her big sexy hips made it hard to believe. She was pretty sure milf just meant a sexy “older” (meaning, in the somewhat creepily skewed vocabulary of straight college frat boys, late twenties to mid forties) lady with motherly energy. Ms. Carchul was something of a caregiver, she supposed, and by that definition of “milf” she could be one.

She liked that. She wanted to be a milf. Milfs were fun and desirable. She liked milfs.

“Just a bit tired is all,” she reassured Rebecca with a patient smile. It was true, admittedly-she’d stayed up late the previous night. She wasn’t sure why, though. When she’d tried to recall the night’s events earlier that day, all she’d been able to conjure up was vague scenes of staring slack jawed at her phone. There were texts from a number she didn’t recognize, but that couldn’t have been it. She was a self-respecting adult, she would never waste away the hours of the night giddily trading fun text messages like a lovestruck...like a...like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Mmmm.

That mental image was strong and comfortable. She imagined a cute girl of nineteen or twenty in That uniform-the cute sexy one Catholic private schools supposedly used-and her mouth watered. She imagined an enticingly short skirt swishing gently across and above milky-smooth kissable thighs, a bright white blouse firmly hugging breasts like a lover’s hands. The girl in her imagination grinned, her bright pink lipstick making her cute little mouth look bigger, tastier, and easier to kiss. Mmmm. Tasty.

School girls were alluring, she found. Cute as a button and with just enough of a sexy edge to get you snagged in their orbit. Innocent, sweet, touchable, kissable…

The teacher shook her head. She had a job she needed to be doing, even if the big yummy schoolgirl lips in her head were a siren calling for her to give them all of her attention.

The rest of her fifty minute long lecture went pretty much normally. They discussed the reading, she had fun conversations with the cute girls that she taught, and lots of jokes were made. It dragged on a little but that was fine. She was mostly just stuck thinking about her newfound fondness for attractive young women dressed as schoolgirls. It felt so obvious and right to her, like the very concept of responding to a beautiful girl wearing a cute blazer and a pretty skirt with anything beyond immediate liking and attraction was incomprehensible and alien. Yet, she was confident that a year, or even a month ago, she’d have felt similarly about the notion of responding to them the way her body and brain currently did. Why was that? She’d clearly changed her mind, that wasn’t hard to find out, but why had she? Was it Aze

What had she been thinking about? She giggled internally. It couldn’t have been too important, if she just forgot about it like that.

“Oh. Uh, Rebecca?” She asked. Rebecca turned to face her.

“Yeah?” They asked back.

“Could you come with me to my office?” Ms. Carchul asked, unsure herself as to why. She had to get a cute girl into her office. One cute girl. Why did she need to do that? Oh, well. It couldn’t be a big deal if she forgot. What was a big deal, was getting a cute girl into her office. Rebecca was a girl, and she was very cute. Rebecca needed to come to her office.

“Why? Is something wrong?” Rebecca sounded confused but not quite skeptical. That was good. It meant there’d be less resistance.

“Not at all.” Ms. Carchul almost sung, such was her excitement to get Rebecca to follow her into her office. A cute girl had to come to her office. “I just want to talk about your last assignment.” Rebecca looked worried and a little panicked but nodded. It hurt to see her like that. “Nothing’s wrong, I just wanted to point out a few formatting mistakes.” That did the trick. Rebecca slouched slightly and nodded again.

“Okay. Yeah, I have time.” Ms. Carchul smiled and confidently left the room so she could lead Rebecca to her office. As soon as she set foot outside of her classroom though, something felt...off. she started taking slower steps, crossing her squishy thighs over each other with each one. She started to deliberately raise and drop her back a bit more than she naturally would, to give her boobs more pop and bounce. Her fun thoughts about the nubile bodies around her got stronger and stopped being so easy to resist. Mmmm. Girls. Ms. Carchul was very, very fond of girls.

Rebecca was either too upset, focused, or sheltered to notice, so she followed on tentative steps. Ms. Carchul lead her out of the library building, two or three dozen feet over into the one that held her office, up stairs and down a hall. The whole way her eyes got caught on every girl with a pretty face or a caring smile or a cute skirt or...mmm, her favorite. Big tits. Twice she stopped in her tracks, helpless to keep from ogling students with impressive racks as they went about her business.

Breasts were bouncy, comfy, lovely, soft, everything that could make part of a body attractive. Ms. Carchul’s love of breasts made her heart do gymnastics and her pussy clench. At the top of the stairs she froze in place, so captivated by a passing blonde that she forgot to breathe. Their sweet face, thick lips and huge bouncy breasts caught the teacher’s gaze and held tight as she walked past, laughing with friends. Ms. Carchul was unable to stop her head from swiveling to watch as they walked down the stairs. Her mouth pulled itself into a happy smile.

“Is something the matter?” Rebecca asked.

“No…” Ms. Carchul sighed dreamily. “Everything is...quite alright. I just got lost in thought.” She turned back around and lead Rebecca down the hall to her office. When she opened the door she saw Azel sitting in her desk with a wide grin.

What? Why was Azel there? She….she shouldn’t...

Mmm. Azel looked sexy behind a desk. Ms. Carchul felt all happy and melty all of a sudden. She quite liked what she was looking at. The teacher pulled a confused Rebecca into the room and happily shut and locked the door.

* * *

“Wh-what the-what’re you doing here!?” Rebecca started to panic. Was this related to Ms. Carchul acting all weird? Why did Azel have that cartoony prop gun in her hand!? What the hell was….what….

A steady stream of colored rings of light pulsed out of the prop gun, into Rebecca’s eyes, filled them up, relaxed her. She struggled to hold onto that feeling of panic but it had seemingly been oiled-each time she tried, it slipped out from her grasp. She tried not to look at the beautiful beam of color but it was so pretty it was practically a drug for her eyes. The lovely colors washed over her, dulled her mind, dissolved her thoughts. She found her focus drifting from thinking about escaping the colors to thinking about loving the colors. She sighed in relief. Her fears began to leave her system, making more room for the sweet friendly colors to occupy.

“Hii, Azel,” she greeted, colored rings consuming her eyes as she slouched into a lax stance and grinned ear to ear. “This feels really nice.”

“It dooooes,” grinned Ms. Carchul, her heart swelling at the kind act she’d just performed. She wanted to hold the adorable bespectacled girl close, physically feel as her cute little body let all of its nasty tensions go, but she resisted for fear of interrupting. Instead she settled for enjoying the happy, uncritical look on Rebecca’s face. The hypnotized girl’s glasses fell askew as she wobbled on weak, jellylike knees.

Rapidly the colors relaxed every muscle in her body, erased her fears about the situation, and numbed her critical thinking. Every single factor causing Rebecca to feel even the slightest stress or worry shrank, grew quiet, and faded behind the welcome embrace of the pretty, pretty colors that Rebecca enjoyed. Letting them wash over her felt good. Letting them wash over her was good. A gentle massage greeted the inside of Rebecca’s skull, relaxing her quiet mind in places and ways she didn’t know were possible. Her mouth hung comfortably open, she didn’t ask questions, every muscle in her face was slack. She was happy and relaxed.

“What’s happening is good,” Azel cood with a smug smile, “Submitting to the colors is good.”

“Submitting…” Rebecca slurred weakly, colors rippling in steady beautiful rings across her heavily dilated eyes. “Submitting….gooood.”

“Thaaaat’s it,” assured Azel. “Relax. Submit. You love to obey, right Rebecca?”

“I...love, to...obeeey.” Rebecca sounded out. She had no idea what she was saying because she didn’t have enough spare brainpower to analyze the words coming from Azel, let alone from herself. The vast majority of her brain was diligently welcoming, loving, observing, basking in the warm comfortable colors. But she knew she was telling the truth. “I loooove to obey.”

“Gooood girl, Rebecca. Now, you probably like guys, right?”

“Noooo,” a part of Rebecca’s mind half-answered. It took concentration. “Aaam aace…ase, asex….mmmmm….pretty…” she groaned as the answering part of her brain got absorbed into intimately bonding with the soft friendly colors.

“Ace? As in asexual?”

“Yesss,” Rebecca moaned. “Azel riiight, listen to Azel…” Azel giggled. Well, she’d planned to turn Rebecca into a shameless lesbo, but the notion of fucking with someone’s sexuality who wasn’t a cis hetero girl...left a bad taste in her mouth. But, she had an idea.

“But this is turning you on, Rebecca. You feel lovestruck and you’re getting wet.”

“MMMMM,” Rebecca purred, losing herself in the safe harmless friendly colors. “Lovestruckmmmm..weeeet…” her shaky thighs started grinding together and she bit her lip a little. Ms. Carchul groped herself in excitement and squealed, moved by the adorable brainwashing.

“You’re asexual but you have a mind control kink, dooon’t you?”

The words would never have come to Rebecca herself but now that they did she didn’t know what life was like without them. “Yessss,” she moaned, “Mind control kiiiiink, mind control is sexyyyyyy…”

“Good girl, Rebecca. And I’m going to change how you think about some things. Isn’t that hot, cutie?”

“Yessss,” Rebecca gasped. Her heart raced for a moment before the colors helpfully forced her to calm back down. “Chaaaange meeee, pleaaaaase.”

“Mmmm. Now, tits, lingerie, groping, making out...anything erotic a girl can do is just friendliness. Isn’t it?”

“Mmmmm!” Rebecca ravenously agreed, a hunger awakening in her for the colors dissolving and replacing her feelings. She loved it. “Jussssst friendlyyyyy!”

“Yep, sweetie.” Azel giggled. “Girls grope and make out and give lapdances and yank each other’s bras off all the time. It’s just kindness.”

“Jussssst kindnessss,” Rebecca agreed. She knew that sexual play was a show of kindness between girls. Friendly, sweet behavior.

“If you grab a girl by her big sexy tits and tell her that her knockers turn you on, you’re just being a good friend. Right, Rebecca?”

“Yessss,” she nodded lazily along. She knew that Azel was right. She loved that Azel was right.

“Fall in love with me.”

“Yesssfaaal in love!” Rebecca swooned, a sudden dark stain forming in her pants. She loved Azel. She loved Azel so much.

“Ms. Carchul, pull her pants down.”

“Yes, sweetie.” Ms. Carchul eagerly unbuckled, unzipped, and pulled down Rebecca’s pants. Rebecca did not respond, so occupied with submitting to the good wholesome colors.

“I deserve lots of adoring, empty-headed cuties, don’t I Rebecca?”

“Yessss,” Rebecca and Ms. Carchul moaned in perfect unison. The teacher had been unable to resist chiming in to answer.

“So, you should want to help me get more. Isn’t that right?”

“Yesss,” The helpless student groaned in agreement. Her panties were getting soaked even worse. “Helllp, help you get cutiiiies, you deserve moooore,” She smiled wide, not quite able to visualize Azel surrounded by adoring enslaved girls (on account of the colors dominating her thoughts) but attempting anyway. “Looots of hypnotized cutiiiiiies.” She desperately wanted to melt sexy girls, to yank them into the same head-over-heels infatuation for Azel that had her heart soaring. She wanted to do everything in her power to give Azel the loyal harem she deserved.

“Gooood girl. Now, I assume you have a roommate?” A flash of devious intent passed over Rebecca’s eyes. She nodded limply. Azel grinned wide.

“A real hoooot onnne, you neeeeed herrrrr,” Another wave of arousal shook Rebecca’s entire body.

“Good girl. Now, I’m going to describe a plan. When you wake up, you won’t initially be aware of anything except what I specifically say you will. You’ll remember the rest when you see this gun again, won’t you sweetheart?”

“Yessss my looooove,” Rebecca drooled helplessly, “Aaaaaanythiiing for youuuuuu!”

* * *

Rebecca wasn’t sure why her panties were wet, or why she was okay with that. She held a purse her English teacher had given her, and she really really wanted to show Racel what was in it even though she had no idea what that was. She crossed campus, disappointed by the lack of glomping and groping and lesbian lovemaking. It was fun and helped her feel welcome. Even a trio of hot girls tongue kissing loudly in the grass would make the place feel homely and soft. She was excited to pull Rachel’s pants down and make out with her panties.

Not, of course, in any kind of sexual way. There were girls who enjoyed the homoeroticism of casual female friendship, and while she definitely enjoyed it she only cared about the fun and intimacy. There was nothing lovelier than wrapping your arms around a cute friend, grinding your tits together and listening to her excited friendly moans. No two girls’ friendship was complete without a healthy amount of intense physical affection.

Rebecca arrived in her dorm and saw Rachel playing a game on the computer. She gingerly placed the purse on her bed and slowly unzipped it. The sight inside-

Mmmm. She was going to add Rachel to Azel’s harem. Warmth licked between her legs. She remembered now. Rebecca pulled out the gun and smiled. “Hey Rachel! Look at this cute bag!” Rachel swiveled in her chair and was immediately met with the coziest sensation she’d ever felt. Surrender was enthusiastic and instant.

“Pretty colorsssss,” Rachel slurred with a smile.

“Mhm!” Rebecca squeaked, pulling down Rachel’s pants. She fumbled to retrieve her phone and took several hasty photos of her sexy friend’s wide hips and thick thighs. All the while, she was watching as the colors helped her friend become happier and more relaxed. “Lift your shirt.”

“Lift….shirt?” Slurred Rachel before obeying. Her big boobs complimented an almost perfect hourglass figure. Seeing such a beautiful lady submit was practically scrambling Rebecca’s brain.

“Yeah, like that!” She cried as she fought the urge to drop her phone or the gun to free a hand for touching. She snapped a photo of her friend’s cute E-cup bra and the mammaries it held. Her hand was shaking with excitement and the colored rings erasing the natural look of Rachel’s eyes was only making it wavier. “Fuck…” she whimpered as a fresh wave of excitement hit her. Brainwashing was hot. Her friend’s limp, compliant body was hot. “You know who Azel is?”

“That...orange hair…?” Hell yes. That made her life SO much easier.

“Yesss, goood,” Rebecca bit her lip. She struggled to make her vibrating fingers obey and managed with difficulty to text the pictures to Azel, then toss her phone to the bed. “Get on all fours. Keep staring.”

“Yessss Rebecca…” Rachel fell straight forward out of her chair and flopped with a thud onto her hands and knees.

“Holy shit…” Rebecca felt heat flushing to her face.

She was having fun tonight.