The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Hello! The free chapter for this month is going up late thanks to school getting to me. If you enjoy this story and want to see more of me you can follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno or email me at .

You Ray

Chapter One

Azel was a nineteen year old girl with hair dyed orange and big glasses. She stood alone on the balcony of her college’s smallest student lounge, watching the night sky. She didn’t have many friends but that was okay. The stars were pretty and the warm light of the room behind her spilled out just enough that it felt welcome and gentle out where she was. The sounds of video games were just barely audible from the cozy room, but otherwise it was a quiet night.

Something gnawed at her stomach but she didn’t know what. She was a slim, conventionally attractive young woman living in middle class America (and white, to boot). In the grand scheme of things many of her problems weren’t...THAT bad. But...nevertheless, she did have them. Today a sense of dread lurked in her mind and she had been drowning in a vague ocean of directionless, causeless sadness. She was mad at a friend she didn’t want to be mad at (or, well, not mad. Upset?). She was doing adequately in all her classes but not well enough for her.

Azel watched the sky. A streak of light arced through the infinite inky black and she decided to make a wish. The sophomore clasped her hands, closed her eyes, and pleaded silently to whichever creature answered these sorts of things.

wish, she opened, I wish I could do something about...this. My mood. It was a small wish really, kind of a pitiful one to settle for if you were gonna put your faith in wishing on a star, but that way it seemed to Azel that maybe it might actually come true. She went inside, played a few rounds of Platform Comrades, and inevitably retired to her own dorm, where she flopped into bed. It was ten thirty PM, a little early for her to be going to bed, but on days like this she often just wanted to go the fuck to sleep like, asap. Often she felt better in the morning.

Azel woke up that day and noticed something on top of the Preycation she kept on the tv desk: a thing that resembled a fat raygun from an old cartoon, with pink and white spirals all over it resembling a hypnotic pattern. Weird. She picked it up. Had one of her buddies left it there? No, she’d remember that. Next to it was a note.

“Hi! Your wish was so small and kinda pathetic that I decided to give this out of pity. It’s a really powerful hypno ray! Use it on yourself to get rid of depression, or friends to gain benefits. Do whatever you want!

Love, One Chaotic Fairy.”

Welp. Some fucking weirdo must have heard them muttering or seen Azel making a wish and followed her. She probably left the door unlocked. So then she went about her day in her room, like normal, leaving only to get lunch and dinner (but not breakfast, which for some ungodly reason was served on weekends during the Very Convenient, Not at All Arbitrary, and Easily Remembered window of 8:30-10 AM). She talked to internet friends, did homework, and slept.

The week came and went. Several times she considered tossing the thing but chose not to. Some small part of her brain wanted it to be real. Then, on Friday, the sense of unease came back. She decided to bite the bullet and stood in front of the mirror on one of her closets, which her impromptu “single” dorm (really a double that happened to currently only house her) had two of, and pointed it at her reflection. She wasn’t sure how it would work, if it did. Would it trance her? Did she have to say something beforehand?

She bit her lip and squeezed the trigger. A yellow glow came from the device’s orb-shaped tip and rings of light followed in a gentle line to her reflection, then to her. They were pretty. Slow. She saw rings of yellow and pink washing through her eyes in the reflection like that one snake from that animated movie that hypno art seemed to love. She liked it. Her eyes were pretty. She squeezed harder and the lights got brighter. Moved a bit faster. The colored rings in her eyes flashed in pulses rapidly. She could feel parts of her mind floating away, like they were being carried off by a tide. She didn’t know what they were, though, so she decided to stare more. It felt good, after all. The sadness became a memory she all too eagerly relinquished to the pretty, pretty lights. They felt good. They loved her. She knew she could trust them, not like her brain. Her brain told her mean things about herself. Her brain judged. The rings loved. Time went by and she didn’t care. It didn’t matter. The colors mattered. She wanted to see those beautiful rings in her soft, pretty eyes. She wanted to touch those gentle, sensuous breasts…

It took Azel a moment to figure out why she’d stepped towards the mirror. Then she realized it was to get closer to that beautiful girl smiling at her with soft, kissable lips. Then she forgot why because the colors caught her brain. They were so pretty. The girl was so pretty. She placed her hand against the beautiful girl’s, wanting to get in bed with them and kiss them and love them. They were beautiful. They were good. She wanted to make them happy.

Then a loud noise startled her. She dropped the gun and stumbled to catch it, realizing on a delays as different pieces of her brain sluggishly came back on line that the gun worked. She’d hypnotized herself-possibly more. She looked in the mirror and realized she liked herself. Her sadness was gone. Then she saw she’d missed class. And had a devious idea.

* * *

“Heyyyy, Ms. Carchul,” Azel said sheepishly as she walked into the classroom. She was glad she took so long leaving class she knew the teacher stayed put to teach the next one. The teacher was a pretty lady. She was in her late thirties, had pretty big breasts and hips that were just silly amounts of wide. Her brown hair was in a bun with one length splayed fat and ling like a fan blade out from the bottom. She frowned.

“Hello, Azel, did something happen today?”

“Yes, ah, I passed out and missed class.” Azel half-lied. “I was wondering if you could look at my draft for the paper?”

“Yes, yes,” she said, gathering things. “Come to my office, this room is in use this hour.” Azel was suddenly extremely happy she’d said something and not just zapped away. Ms. Carchul lead the two to her office and took a seat. Azel closed the door. The English office seemed empty. Excellent. “Take a seat.”

“Nah.” Azel pulled out the raygun and pulled the trigger. Ms. Carchul loosed a surprised shout that quickly became a comfortable, satisfied sigh. She stared happily into the rings and grinned wide, showing off her thick layer of light colored lipstick. “Look at this okay cutie?”

“Okay…” Ms. Carchul moaned. She was visibly limpening with each moment that she spent letting the delightful colors wash over her. Her body grew lax and comfy. She felt good.

“You’re do8ng great, sweetie. Just stare and relax.”

“Okay, honey…” the older woman breathed heavily. “Stare...relax…”

“Good girl.” Azel smiled. “Cup your breasts.”

“Okay,” Ms. Carchul moaned. Her arms limply rose, as if they were noodles with weights on the ends, and turned inward to put her hands on her breasts. “Is this okay?”

“Yes dear, just like that.” Azel felt a million whims flying through her head. “Now, you’re going to mark my attendance as perfect, okay?”

“Yes, of course…” she sighed. The rings consumed her eyes. Ms. Carchul was floating in a sea of bliss. Her mind was gone and that was okay. “Perfect attendance. Never late. Never absent. Perfect.”

“Mhm.” Azel agreed. “Perfect. Like me.” She added on a whim.

“Perfect…” the teacher sighed happily. “Like you…”

“Good girl, sweetie. I want you to start massaging your breasts while we talk about my grades, okay?”

“Okay…” she muttered, pawing and kneading at her boobs. “Massage...breasts. Talk...grades. Yes.”

“Good girl. When I leave you’re going to give me a hundred on every homework I’ve missed, okay?”

“Okay...hundred...all homework…” she sighed.

“Cause I’m perfect. Marking me down makes you a bad teacher doesn’t it?”

“Yesss,” Ms. Carchul agreed as a her body trembled with happiness, “you’re...perfect. marking you down...wrong…...bad teacher…”

“Mmmmhm.” Azel reached out and stroked Ms. Carchul’s face with her free hand. The teacher happily nuzzled in.

“In fact, I’m never turning anything in for the rest of the semester. You’ll give me all A’s anyway, won’t you?”

“Yessss,” agreed the lady as her hands more excitedly tended to her breasts. Her nipples had started showing through her shirt. “Not...doing anything. Don’t need to. Perfect. You’re perfect. All A’s. Of course. You deserve it. Good teachers wouldn’t mark you down. Ever. Perfect.” Azel giggled.

“Come sit on your desk for me, okay?”

“Okay,” said Ms. Carchul, awkwardly clambering onto the desk. Papers went falling to the floor. It didn’t matter. They didn’t matter. She smiled. Stood up. Groped herself. It was good. It was right. “Like this, sweetheart?”

“Open your legs, dear.”

“Yes, cutie.” Ms. Carchul spread her legs nice and wide for Azel, drooling a bit out of her cute empty smile. She felt so comfortable, so right. Everything was right with the world. She loved to obey Azel.

“Good. Now...grope harder. Knead, caress, play with your nipples. Is that okay?”

“That’s delightfullll,” Ms. Carchul happily groaned as her hands eagerly obeyed her favorite person’s instructions. “Thank youuuuu this feels so gooood.” Her hands hungrily grabbed, ran her fingers quickly back and forth over her nipples, harshly grabbed and squeezed and pulled. Her firm, big breasts delighted her and watching the sight of her play delighted Azel.

“You have really pretty tits, sweetie.”

“Thankyouuuu,” The teacher grinned wide and positively BEAMED. She was clearly very proud. “My tits, pretty, loooove, love my tits…”

“That’s a good girl.” Azel egged her on with a grin. “I think you should be VERY proud of your tits. You should love them. You should love me. You love them. You love me.”

“Very, proud, tiiiiits…” Ms. Carchul slurred, her mouth loose and limp and happy. “So, prouuuud. Tiiiits.” She arched her back and scooped them up with her hands to let them bounce a few times, smiling wide for Azel as she showed off her breasts and felt herself becoming more and more proud of them. “Lovemytits. Loveyou. Prouuuuuud,” she moaned.

“That’s right, sweetheart.” Azel pushed the ray closer to the teacher’s face. Ms. Carchul made an indecent moan of joy and went crosseyed with a giant, wide, silly smile. She clearly really liked it.“Stare, okay?”

“Staaaare,” Ms. Carchul gripped at her boobs and drool poured shamelessly from her pearly smile. “Stare.”

Azel reached out and started to pet the teacher. She purred but kept her eyes locked on the ray making her so, so happy. She cupped up her breasts and lightly humped the air. Her bountiful chest jiggled slightly with the movement. Ms. Carchul was happy. So happy. So relaxed. Ms. Carchul loved loved loved her breasts. Ms. Carchul was so proud of her big pretty breasts.

“You loooove tits, Ms. Carchul. Tits make you happy.” Azel continued to stroke Ms. Carchul’s soft pretty hair. The teacher cooed lovingly. Her hands got even more excited, eagerly gripping and tugging and scooping and rubbing at her breasts.

“Lloooove tits,, love tiits, looove, love tits…” the empty minded teacher babbled, “Haappy, when, tits, tits haaaappyyyyy..”

“That’s a good girl.” Azel waved her hand in front of Ms. Carchul’s face, then let go of the trigger. The ray’s circles and glow faded away. The colors still washed over Ms. Carchul’s eyes. She never reacted. She just played with her boobs. Azel waved her hand again. Still no response.

“I love you Ms. Carchul,” Azel purred.

“Azel,,looves, meeee.” Ms. Carchul moaned happily, her eyes blankly staring through her favorite student into the distance. Not a single cell of her brain was working, except those deep-seated ones currently writing down every unquestionable truth the pretty light had primed them to accept. She was happy. She was pliable. Azel put the raygun down on her teacher’s desk and watched her idly groping at herself with a vacant look of bliss.

“May I hug you?”

“Of couuuurse,” Ms. Carchul replied, excited. Azel wrapped her arms around her teacher and pulled herself against them. Ms. Carchul’s body was as soft, warm, and snuggly as it looked. She could feel the professor’s heart beating gently. Their skin, smooth and milky and warm. Azel squeezed a little, enjoying the intimate feeling of pressing herself against an older woman’s soft, motherly body. Everything felt nice. Everything felt okay. Unable to grope herself, Ms. Carchul put her arms around Azel and held her close. Instinct guided her as she pressed the back of Azel’s head to push their face deeper into her motherly flesh, as she stroked Azel’s back slowly and gently with her other hand. Azel leaned against her and slowly went limp. They were vulnerable, pretty, trusting. Ms. Carchul’s heart soared. She loved Azel so much.

“I love you, Azel.” She whispered, meaning it sincerely. “I love you so much.”