The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enthusiasm

Chapter Three of You Ray

Author’s Note: Hi! This is August’s third chapter of content! As usual, if you enjoy (and I hope you do), you can send me feedback using my email ! You can also follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno if you wish, where you can see updates or comments on my work that I put out! As usual, every character in this text is of age, basically everything in this story would super unethical in real life, and the presence of an action here is not indication that I support and condone it. If you are below eighteen, get out. I don’t want you to read this and you don’t want you to read this.

“Goood giiiirl,” Rebecca purred. She groped her friend in a fun, platonic manner. “Just relax and let me program you.”

“Okay…” muttered Rachel, who stared up from the ground with a blank expression that had Rebecca biting her lip. “Program me Rebecca…”

“Mmmm,” Rebecca smiled and let her hand drift up across her attractive friend’s tight, alluring body. For some reason she could not remember ever having touched Rachel like this. It felt weird, wrong almost. Sure, she was asexual-there was no burgoning hunger deep inside her which was awakened by Rachel’s figure-but they were friends! Galpals! Girls who were friends were touchy feely with each other, everyone knew that. Then again, her taller buddy’s body was...perfect with this look of blank obedience draped over her face. “Sit up,” she ordered experimentally, “Do that cute pose like a dog begging.”

“Like...this?” Rachel lurched up onto the balls of her feet, arms tucked against her, and let her only barely clenched fists hang from limp wrists. Rebecca struggled not to moan. So…this was what being turned on felt like. It wasn’t half bad but she still didn’t get the appeal it had for some people.

“Yes, Rachel, juuuust like that.” She pet Rachel’s head like her roommate was a big pretty puppy. They closed their eyes-but only for half a second before snapping them back open and staring into the colors. Rebecca giggled. “Now, relax. You’re part of Azel’s harem.”

“Her...harem…”

“That’s right Rachel. Azel has loooots of cute girls who love her. Like us.”

“Like, uuuus…” moaned an obedient Rachel, who was shaking with bliss. “We looove Azeeeel…”

“We do love Azel,” Rebecca smirked and bit her lip. “We obey Azel. We LOVE to obey Azel. We NEEED to obey Azel.”

“Neeed,” moaned Rachel as the colors pushed deeper into her mind, scrambled her old list of bizarre priorities, and helped Rebecca show her how to build a new and better one. “Need to, want to, NEED TO, LOVE TO-LOOOOVE TO, to obey Azellll,” she groaned needily. Suddenly Rebecca found that she remembered something: unlike her, Rachel was straight. Ah, well. At least she didn’t have a boyfriend.

“You dooo, we dooo,” Rebecca droned in an encouraging fashion. She let go of the trigger and waited for a bit while the gun’s hold of her friend waned and then slipped away. Rachel’s body paradoxically didn’t move until the tension, previously banished by those beautiful colors, slid away from her. When motion did return to her, she seemed to spasm jerkily a tad until she regained a bit of feeling in her numbed little mind.

“Oh wow, that’s reaaaally nice,” she moaned as first her consciousness, then her senses, then her thoughts regained the ability to function. Rebecca nodded along happily and with lots of energy. “I like that bag. And...the gun...the colors?”

“The colors.” Rebecca spoke with authority. She licked her lips, reached out, and scritched her friend behind the ear. “We love the colors. We love Azel.” She realized she hadn’t actually programmed Rachel to do...everything Azel wanted from her girls. “Actually, here you go Rachel, have some more of them.” She aimed the gun at Rachel again and squeezed the trigger. Once more, its bulbous tip glowed and sprayed out a constant line of beautiful, colorful circles. The device’s ordinance hit Rachel between the eyes and the soft colors washed over her mind in an instant. “Just let the colors flood you, buddy,” Rebecca purred in a soothing voice, “surrender yourself for them, for the beautiful colors, for Azel, for me, okay?”

“Okay,” droned Rachel. She was immediately overwhelmed by the return of these phantasmagorical colors, wiped clean as they danced and cavorted through her eyes into her brain. She felt herself rapidly growing limp, comfy, and malleable. She was okay with that. She liked that. She surrendered instantly.

“Good girl,” Rebecca purred again, with a sort of confident growl this time. “Just loooosen up. You’re gonna be in love with Azel now, okay? She’s so sweet and cute.”

“Sweet...cute...Azel…” Rachel murmured under her quiet, shallow breath. She’d never have assigned those words to the girl before but they just…fit. Azel WAS cute, Azel WAS sweet.

“Mmhm,” Rebecca agreed with enthusiasm. “You’re in love with Azel. You want to kiss her, hold her, please her. Azel deserves love and obedience, right?”

“She...dooooes,” Rachel found herself saying. In her mind she could see Azel, her hair and glasses awash in these mind-meltingly gorgeous colors, and it had her mouth watering! She loved Azel, she wanted to serve Azel!

“We should serve and protect and please Azel,” Rebecca continued after a minute pause. “It’s our favorite thing to do. It’s our DREAM.”

“My….dreaaam,” Rachel knew her friend was right. The colors helped her envision a dreamy image of herself, wearing a skimpy outfit and a big grin, fanning Azel gently while Rebecca rubbed her shoulders. She wanted that. She wanted to serve, to please, to help. She loved Azel, god she loved Azel so much it made her entire body feel hot—“Unnnnngh,” she groaned, pressing her crotch against the floor needily. She didn’t know she’d fallen back onto all fours. She didn’t know how uncomfortable what she was doing was.

“You, uh…” whispered an uncomfortable Rebecca, “you wanna do that to a pillow instead, maybe?”

“Wanna...i wanna…?” Moaned Rachel. “Wanna...Azel...love...Azel...love her so much...i love Azel so so much...we love Azel...we OBEY Azel…” she ground against the floor. A worried Rebecca took a pillow from the bed and gave it to her friend. “Here. Hump this instead. That’s hardwood, it CAN’T be comfortable. Actually-here—” she let off the trigger and lead her friend up into the bed. “There you go buddy. There, there, hump the pillow, gooood girl. You’re soooo good, I’m sure Azel will loooove you.” She smiled. This whole brainwashing more girls thing...she could get used to this!

Wait.

More girls. .

She lived on an entire floor. An entire floor of girls. She looked down at the hypnotic tool in her hand.

Delightfully devilish, Rebecca.

* * *

Azel was nervous. When she’d returned from her last little stunt, she had done so feeling confident! But the more she thought about it the more she panicked.

She didn’t know how long the gun’s effects lasted. She didn’t have Rebecca’s phone number. What if Rebecca got into trouble? What if she sorcerer’s apprentice’d herself? What if the brainwashing wore off? She was scared and anxious.

A knock at the door made her jump. She answered it, and as she did so she prepared to make peace with God. She was not expecting what she saw.

“Hi!” In the doorway stood a preppy senior named Susan. She had platinum blonde hair tied into a ponytail, white but slightly tanned skin, long fit limbs and big bouncy boobs. Azel recognized her as working in the library. She was dressed a bit...flashier than she had ever been there, though. A white crop top and baby blue miniskirt covered very little of her, and the pastel pink panties and bra beneath them shown partially. It was almost enough to distract from her flat toned core and thick, bright red lipstick.

“Ah, er—” Azel stammered. “H-hi. What’re you doing here?”

“Meeting my owner, of course! Hi, Owner!” She strolled into Azel’s room uninvited and started to marvel at all the mundane little decorations and knick knacks Azel kept.

“Y-your what?”

“Her owner.” Snorted, dismissively, a second girl Azel hadn’t noticed. She now stood in the door and as Azel turned to face her, she rolled her eyes. She had short hair, a bit shy of jaw length, which was dyed dark blue. Her skin was pale, almost bone-white, and it contrasted with the black that covered her. A black t-shirt, black fingerless fishnet gloves, a black pair of short shorts, fishnet leggings (also black), black combat boots. Her makeup called attention to the bored scowl on her face. “Mine, too. I’d prefer not to call you ‘owner,’ though. I have some dignity.”

“Awwww, Vera, don’t be like thaaaat!” Protested Susan. “Calling her Owner is fun!” Vera rolled her eyes again and pulled her phone from her pocket, tapping away at it and turning her disinterested gaze to the device. Azel noticed her nails were coated in sparkly black paint.

“For you, maybe. You’re like a golden retriever, any attention from your precious owner makes you act like a giddy buffoon.”

Azel shook herself out of her surprise. “Ok-um-Vera, come in.” It wasn’t really an order but it would do.

“Yeah, sure, as you wish.” Mumbled Vera as she walked inside. Azel scrambled to the door and shut it.

“Okay, so...what’s this about ‘owner’ and all?”

“We’re slaves.” Answered Vera in a tone that was entirely matter of fact. She even sounded annoyed, like she was explaining something to a noisy child which seemed self evident to her.

“What.” Said Azel.

“We’re slaves!” Cried Susan, who looked delighted. “Your adorable lil friend-Rebecca-she zapped us and we’re your slaves now! I’m so happy!” Azel felt like she’d been hit with a sledgehammer. Not in a painful way, not even in a bad way really, but the information was so intense and sudden and being presented like it was so mundane and obvious-

“We belong to you,” Vera said with a hiss. “We’ll happily-okay, she will, moreso just willingly for me-do whatever you tell us to.”

“Oh, don’t be so COLD Vera!” Susan scolded her friend and fellow slave. “You always do this!” Vera didn’t respond. She turned to Azel. “Owner, please forgive you. She loves you too, I promise. She’s been writing you poetry since—”

“No I haven’t,” Vera objected. Her face went red, though her makeup made it hard to tell. “Shut up!”

“Wait,” asked Azel with a smile, “Have you?” Vera froze.

She didn’t HAVE to tell the truth, she insisted. She had to obey. Which was good. That feeling of a nice gentle ribbon helping her please a girl she liked was lovely. But she didn’t have to tell the truth.

“Nooooo,” she lied. Badly. “Now drop it.”

“Okay.” The blush faded. Vera, her secret safe, returned to her task trying to put her love for her owner into words. Susan giggled to herself.

“Well I’m not ashamed to be in love!” She bragged and puffed out her chest. “Owner owns my heart and I’m proud of it!” Azel blushed instantly. This hot, fit blonde calling her owner was...getting to her.

“W-well, um. Can I...touch your boobs?” Asked Azel, pointing shakily at Susan.

“What kind of sil—”

“Yes.” Vera cut off her friend. Susan pouted and elbowed her goth companion.

“Heyyyy! Just cause you don’t know how to have fun doesn’t mean you get to ruin ours!” Vera didn’t seem to care until the word “ours,” which got her to glance at Azel.

“Alright, alright. Fine. Do your thing.” Susan screwed her eyes shut and cleared her throat, then sprang them back open.

“What kind of silly question is that, Owner!? You OWN me, of course you can touch me! Not just my boobs, anywhere!” Azel shakily nodded and practically stumbled closer. Susan was gorgeous, and the sunny smile she was sporting only made her more beautiful. Vera’s earlier comment was right: this girl was practically a golden retriever. Azel reached out and tentatively cupped each of Susan’s mounds in one hand. They were soft, they were firm, their weight was a delight.

“Wow,” Azel murmured to herself. She’d never touched breasts this big before, except possibly Ms. Carchul’s, but somehow Susan’s vivacious energy almost made hers feel bigger. Bouncier, at least.

“I’m glad you like them,” Susan purred, “They belong to you now. I love you.” Azel’s face turned crimson instantly and her sunshine-colored slave squealed with delight. “LOOK! VERA, LOOK HOW HAPPY I MADE HER!” She arched her back and puffed out her chest, which bounced a bit and made Azel even redder. “See, Vera? I TOLD you I’d make a better slave. In your face!” Vera rolled her eyes yet again, but she did put away her phone.

“I don’t care, Susan. Besides, how am I supposed to compete with you when you act like a puppy and you have those big tits!” There was no anger in her voice, but she did sound a little upset. Azel picked up on it.

“Well,” the two’s owner grinned and hopped into bed between them, “I think you’re pretty hot too. Could you take off that shirt?”

“Obviously.” Vera removed her t-shirt and tossed it aside. Her boobs were smaller than Susan’s, but they still had a nice shape.

“Good girl.” Without warning Azel shuffled into Vera’s lap. She put her arms around the pale girl’s abs, buried her face in Vera’s breasts. “Vera, cuddle me. That’s an order.”

“Okay.” Vera was helpless to resist. She put her arms around Azel, squeezed gently. She tangled her legs with Azel’s. It felt...nice. she liked how huggable Azel was, she liked the attention, she especially like getting to sneer at Susan. “See, Susan? This is what you miss out on when you’re too forward! I get to HOLD her.” As if to rub it in Vera planted a hand on the back of Azel’s head and pushed inwards slightly. Susan giggled.

“Yeaaaah, sure buddy. She asked to touch my boobs and she thinks she has to order you around to get cuddled.” Susan reached over and brushed Vera’s face with the back of her hand.

“What are you—”

“Shhhh.” Vera looked stunned. Susan giggled. “You like girls now, remember?”

“S-so do you,” Vera spat back. “What of it?”

“Well,” Susan rumbled, “I happen to be a girl. And I’m a sexy one. Right, Owner?”

“Yymph!” Answered Azel, whose face was buried in cleavage.

“That was a no,” said Vera.

“Rude!” Susan chastised. “It was totally a yes!” Vera opened her mouth to retort but was silenced by the taste of Susan. Everything seemed to go smeary as the more experienced kisser filled her mouth with joy and affection. Her new programming helped her find this sexy and delightful. It made her feel happy, feel overwhelmed, feel...overpowered.

Overpowered. She liked that.

When Susan disengaged she wore a confident smirk. She’d won, and she knew it. “Sorry, cutie, but now that you’re a bottom who likes girls you can’t resist me.”

“You’re...a bottom...too,” Vera panted out, trying to remind herself that she and Susan were equals, and she absolutely did not want Susan to tease her and kiss her and maybe step on her a little. That was reserved for Azel.

“Only for Azel, silly.” As if to prove her point, Susan grabbed her shirt and flipped it up. “Admit it, Ver-Bear, I’m smoking hot.”

“N...mmmaybe…” Vera failed to object. Susan’s gorgeous pearly globes were impossible to look away from and extremely easy to love. She was drooling over them and she couldn’t stop. “You...might bbe...smoking hot…” Susan giggled but she wasn’t done yet.

“Oh Ownerrrr?” Azel lifted her head out of Vera’s chest, despite the goth’s attempt to hold her in place.

“Yeah, Susan?”

“I think Vere-vere needs her nipples sucked,” she purred with a grin.

“Hey,” Vera objected, “you can’t just give—”

“May I?” Asked Azel, her eyes sparkling up at Vera. She sighed.

“Yes, of course.” Vera reached to remove her bra but it was already gone. A pair of arms hugged her waist from behind.

“Wanna hear a secret?” Susan hissed in her ear. Azel’s mouth latched onto Vera’s nipple and she froze up moaning. “I was already pan. I know pleeeenty about pleasing girls.” She kissed Vera’s neck. Vera groaned louder and spasmed. A hand that Vera could only assume belonged to Susan reached down and cupped between her legs. The goth moaned and threw her head back. It landed on Susan’s shoulder, which housed it rather comfortably. “Good girl,” Susan sang in a whisper, straight into Vera’s ear. “Such a good girl. Do you want to be touched, fellow slave?” Vera whimpered, biting at her lip, and weakly nodded her head. Susan giggled.

The arm pushed against her crotch. Azel suckled more. Vera could feel the orange-haired girl’s tongue probing at her nipple, her puffy erect nipple, and it felt good, sweet god it felt SO good. She hissed out a noise of sharp pleasure. Susan rewarded her by kissing her cheek.

“You’re doing so well, sweetie,” Susan teased. The blonde’s hand wriggled upwards, awkwardly unzipped Vera’s pair of short shorts, and then wormed with some difficulty between it and Vera’s (now rather wet) panties. “Such a sweet slave. We’re going to take such good care of Owner together, I can tell. Here,” she pressed the base of her palm against Vera’s clitoris. The panties in the way were a bit thicker than she’d like, but the pressure she exerted made it through anyway. Vera twitched, moaned, and thrashed with joy. “Good girl. This slave, tell me sweetie, is she about to cum?”

“N-no,” Vera lied, again ratherly badly, while attempting to look stoic.

“Is that so?” Susan teased. “Then if I did this,” she purred as her hand pulled upwards once more, and this time wriggled and burrowed its way beneath Vera’s underwear to the girl’s crotch, “you wouldn’t react?”

“Probably-HHHHRNNG,” Vera hissed, cut off mid sentence. Susan’s fingers were tracing her folds, pressing lightly outward along their inner skin. She shuddered violently and struggled against the heat and pressure rapidly mounting between her legs. “Not...nooot there,” she gasped out. “Not yeeet.”

“Are you suuuure about that?” Susan teased. She took her other hand and put it on the back of Vera’s head.

“What are you—” was all Vera had time to sputter out. Her face turned towards Susan. Their lips met. Two fingers dove inside her. She immediately succumbed to a tidal wave of pleasure that exploded out of her in a burst of sound and thrashing and bodily fluids. Sex rapidly soaked both her panties and Susan’s fingers. Then she went limp.