The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 5

An hour later, Sarah, Riley, Beth, and I were approaching the Alpha Chi house. I was still waiting for a bunch of new clothes that I’d ordered to arrive, but I thought I looked pretty hot. I was wearing this black mesh top of Beth’s that was very sheer, so you could see my white bra underneath, and a tight black miniskirt. It felt super good knowing that my white panties matched my bra perfectly, even if no one could see them yet. Riley let me borrow some black ankle boots and I was already planning how to steal them from her forever because they made my legs and ass look so good.

The girls were still teasing me as we walked up to the door. “Gawd,” exclaimed Beth, “I can’t believe we got Chloe to not only come out to another party with us, but to wear that smoking hot outfit.”

“Seriously,” Sarah added, “I for sure thought you were gonna bail as soon as we got you into it.”

“Come on, guys. This outfit isn’t even that crazy.” I rolled my eyes at their antics.

“That’s the way, Chlo!” Riley wrapped one arm around my waist and gave me a squeeze. “We’ll make you a real wild child soon enough!”

The frat guy at the door waved us in, but then stopped us. “Are you Chloe?”

I didn’t recognize the guy, but I nodded in confirmation. “Ummm, yeah, why?”

“Leo and Jeremy wanted to know when you got here. I’ll send one of the pledges to let them know.”

I blushed and murmured an awkward thanks as I ushered the other girls away.

“Ummm, excuuuuse me?” Sarah turned to me with wide eyes. “Leo AND Jeremy? I only knew about Leo!”

Riley eagerly jumped in. “Jeremy is Chloe’s super hot TA and he’s the one who introduced Leo to Chloe. Ohmygod, Chloe, are they BOTH flirting with you? Why didn’t you tell us!?”

“Ummm, oh, I don’t know.” My face flushed even more red. “Maybe they just want to say hi?”

Beth rolled her eyes indulgently at me. “Yeah, Chloe, I think they specifically asked the guy at the door to let them know when you got here so they could ‘just say hi’.”

“Leo was totally all over you last week, he’s clearly interested. I’d been hoping to snag Jeremy since Leo was obvs into you, and he’s so yummy looking, but if they’re both into you...” Riley sighed in faux-disappointment. “It’s a good thing you’re my friend or I’d totally have to fight you for him.”

I laughed at their teasing and grabbed Riley and Sarah’s hands, tugging them behind me as I headed for the basement door. “Let’s get you all some drinks and some dancing before you go even crazier. I don’t even know why I put up with you.”

We’d only been on the dance floor for about 15 minutes when I spotted Leo and Jeremy weaving their way through the crowd towards us. Leo had two drinks in his hands and when he reached my side he handed one cup to me and wrapped his now free hand around my back in a hug. He bent his head towards my ear and whisper-shouted to be heard over the loud music.

“I brought you another tequila drink since I know how you feel about beer.” I could feel the waft of his breath on my ear and it made me shiver.

I placed one hand on his shoulder and stretched up on my tippy-toes to reach his ear. “Thanks! I definitely wasn’t looking forward to trying beer again.”

Leo’s removed his arm from my back, but his hand remained on my waist and he spun me around to face him, his eyes sliding all the way down to my toes and then back up to my face. “You look amazing tonight!”

Jeremy slid up next to us, standing shoulder to shoulder with Leo as his gaze also took in my entire body. “Leo’s right, you look fucking incredible.”

I giggled, feeling another blush creep over me. “Thanks!” I eyed the two boys standing in front of me. Leo was wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans and another baseball cap, while Jeremy was in jeans and a white button down with the top few buttons undone. I’d been feeling crazy horny ever since Sarah had shown up to get ready together and having the two of them standing in front of me looking so “yummy”, to use Riley’s term, was enough to tighten the knot of desire inside me even further.

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry, and I took a big sip of my drink. “You both look great as well.”

“Devilishly handsome, right?” Leo winked at me, his arm wrapping around my waist again and pulling me tighter until my chest was brushing against his. “Completely irresistible?”

I laughed, my arms circling his neck as I settled into the beat of the music, our bodies rocking together in a sensual rhythm. Jeremy stood next to us, swaying with the music and grinning at us over his drink. As the three of us danced, and talked, I occasionally felt Jeremy’s hands drifting over me. Brushing my hair off my shoulder, or gliding over my ass as we spun around each other. Always brief, glancing touches that could have been accidents but my body reacted to every single one.

Leo’s hands were much more brazen, roaming over my back and ass, constantly pulling me harder against him. I could feel his cock rubbing against me when he rocked our bodies together, the bulge in his pants growing more prominent with every song.

About the time I finished my drink, Leo finally kissed me, after working me up into a frenzy with his touches. His lips drifted to my neck and I caught Jeremy’s grinning look over his shoulder. Leo’s lips brushed my ear as I heard him say, “Want to head upstairs?” before his lips returned to sucking on my neck.

Not trusting myself to say anything that wasn’t a moan, I just nodded my head eagerly. To my disappointment, he lifted his lips from my neck and took his hands off my body, but grabbed me by the hand and turned towards Jeremy.

The two boys shared a cocky smile. “You don’t mind if we ditch you for a bit, do you man?” Leo asked.

“Not at all,” Jeremy laughed. “You two crazy kids have fun.” He wriggled his eyebrows at both of us and bent towards me. One hand wrapped around my head, tilting my face so he could brush a slow kiss along my cheek. His dark, leathery voice whispered in my ear, “Ciao Bellissima,” causing a sensual shudder to run through me. He pulled away, winking at us once more and then walking away.

Leo’s hand tugged me in the other direction, looping around my waist again once we were side-by-side and heading towards the stairs.

“He used his sexy Italian voice on you, didn’t he?” Leo asked in an amused tone. “It gives him such an unfair advantage.”

I had to admit that was true. I could still feel the burning lust I’d felt for him as those honeyed words dripped into my ear. But Leo was here now and I wanted him just as badly.

I grinned up at him, poking him in the side playfully. “And yet you’re the one walking away with the girl. Clearly the two of you are pretty evenly matched.”

“Oh you have no idea.” Leo looked down at me, his gaze flush with pent-up desire. He tugged us along faster, up the stairs and down the hall to his room. I could feel my own eagerness rising to meet his.

As soon as we entered his room, he pressed me back against the door and dove in for another kiss. I felt so flushed and urgent, so needy for his kiss, for his touch, for his cock, it was all I could think about. I was trapped with his hard body pressed against me and the solid door at my back, but I didn’t mind. As Leo’s lips found my neck again, nuzzling the sensitive spot just below my ear, I yanked his baseball cap off and buried my fingers in his hair, holding his head to me.

“Yes, oh my god, Leo, yessss.” Leo’s lips and tongue continued bathing my neck as his hands slid over my ass, squeezing the round globes through my mini skirt. His hands slipped lower, finding the bare skin of my thighs and gripping them tight enough to bruise.

I needed to taste him. My hands fisted in his hair, yanking his head back just enough so I could bend down to press my lips against his, my tongue gliding into his mouth. I felt his own tongue slipping into my mouth and I sucked on it, as if it was his cock and I could make him cum with one lick.

Leo ripped his mouth away from mine. “Fuck, Chloe!” he gasped and then swooped in for another long, deep, hard kiss. His hands on my thighs shifted upwards, below my skirt, until they were kneading my bare ass, rocking my crotch against his. My hands caressed his arms and shoulders and back, every inch of him I could reach. When he broke away from our kiss this time, I didn’t stop, just moved my lips to his neck and collarbone, licking and sucking on every little divot and freckle I saw.

“Chloe… I want you so badly. Please say I can fuck you again or I’m actually going to die.” I felt his fingers playing with the waistband of my panties, not tugging them down yet, waiting impatiently for my consent.

I didn’t respond for a second, too busy placing kisses up his neck and over his ear. My teeth gripped his earlobe, tugging gently and I heard him groan. “Well,” I whispered as I pressed my body to his as tightly as I could, “we wouldn’t want you to die.”

“Fuck yes!” he growled, his hands immediately spinning me around so I was facing the door and then sliding my panties just far enough down my thighs that they were out of his way. I heard the sound of him fumbling with his belt and I braced my hands against the door, so eager and impatient to have his cock inside me again, my pussy quivering in anticipation.

His fingers reached up to rub my slit and I let out a loud moan at the same time he said, “God Chloe, you’re so fucking wet for me already.”

I glanced back at Leo over my shoulder, noting the hungry look in his eyes as he stroked his cock in his hand and positioned it at my entrance. The sight of that hard length transfixed me and I let out another moan. I loved hard cocks. I was so eager to make his hard cock cum.

“Fuck me, Leo. I need you.”

Apparently, that was all the encouragement he needed, because he immediately shoved his cock in my tight pussy with a groan. He bent forward, bracing his forearms against the door as he rocked his hips, sliding his cock backwards and then slamming it home again. The force of his thrust pushed me up against the door, his body pressing up against my back. He wrapped one arm around my stomach to hold my body against his as he pounded into me. The other wrapped around me to grope my tits through my shirt.

I moaned again, arching my back to press my tits harder into his hand. I turned my head as far backwards and upwards as I could, capturing his lips for another kiss. Every conscious thought dripped out of my brain as my entire mind focused on how good his cock felt inside of me, how right it felt having a hard cock inside of me, how eager I was to make him cum, how fun it was to be so slutty.

I could hear the loud sound of his hips slamming against my ass with every hard thrust. His groans echoed in my ears, mingling with my own moans as our bodies came together in a haze of lust and need. The hand Leo had wrapped around my stomach slipped down to finger my clit, working me over so close to boiling.

“Shit, Chloe… shit, I’m gonna…” His cock throbbed and pulsed inside of me and I felt the first warm splash of cum inside of me. Something about having a hard cock cum inside my pussy pushed me over the edge and I orgasmed right along with him, my pussy fluttering around his cock as he painted my insides with his semen. He gave a few more weak thrusts as we both came down off our orgasmic highs.

Leo didn’t pull out of me as we both leaned against the door, catching our breath. I felt his nose nuzzling my neck, his lips placing gentle kisses beneath my ear.

“Shit… Chloe…” Leo huffed out a panting breath. “I want you to know that I have a bed. I have an actual goddamn bed right over there,” he jerked one finger over his shoulder, “but you and I never seem to make it there.” I laughed, appreciating his humor and marveling at the fact that I’d been so horny that I’d let him fuck me right against his door.

Leo continued, “You’re clearly going to have to come over sometime I’m not so fucking desperate so I can actually spend some time with that gorgeous body of yours.” He slowly pushed himself off of me, running his hands through his hair and then tucking his cock back inside his pants and neatening up his outfit. “Unless you want to stay the night?” He wriggled his eyebrows at me seductively.

I laughed at his ridiculousness, but I couldn’t believe how much I wanted to jump into his bed right then and there. Couldn’t believe how disappointed I felt inside when he put his cock away. Despite the fact that I had just had a powerful orgasm, I was already turned on again by the idea of letting Leo explore my body.

But something compelled me to turn him down. I had to get back to the dorm in just an hour or so.

“I’ll definitely take you up on the offer of that bed sometime, but unfortunately not tonight. I can’t be out too late.” I began fixing my own outfit, trying to make myself presentable again.

Leo frowned at me, half-jokingly, half-seriously. “There’s not a boyfriend back in the dorm that I’m stealing you away from, is there? Or a dragon that keeps you locked up that I need to defeat in combat?”

My first thought was of Tyler, and the times we had hooked up in his dorm room. But he and I weren’t dating. We were just having fun while we studied. Although just thinking about his cock made my mouth start to water.

I smiled as I shimmied my skirt back down over my hips and gave Leo a kiss. “No boyfriend, no dragon. Just my studies and my sleep schedule.”

“Ahhh, the curse of the good student….” He sighed teasingly as he kissed me back and then took my hand to head back downstairs. He stopped me in the dark stairwell, still a level above any of the rest of the partygoers. “The next time I fuck you Chloe, I want to take my time.”

I shivered, feeling the undercurrent of lust in his voice. I nodded, biting my lips and whispered back. “You have my number, Leo… name the time and place.”

“But not now?” He asked, beseechingly, but resignedly, his face already morphing into a teasing smile.

“No, not now.” I smiled. “But soon.”

“Very soon,” he promised. And with that we returned to the overheated basement and the crowded dancefloor.

* * *

Riley, Beth, and Sarah would not stop teasing me about Leo as we walked back from the party an hour later, especially since they’d seen us kissing. They pushed so hard that I had to admit, blushingly, that yes, we’d made out upstairs in his room. This sent them into a fit of giggles and questions that lasted all the way to Sarah’s dorm where we said goodbye to her, and then back to our dorm and down the hall to my room where I finally managed to close the door in Riley and Beth’s face.

“No, we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yes, he said he wants to see me again. No, we haven’t scheduled a date. And now it’s bedtime so GOODNIGHT!” I laughed as I nudged Riley’s foot out of my door and closed it, the quiet and darkness of my room enveloping me.

I leaned back against the door for a moment, thinking back to my encounter with Leo and how hot it had been. Memories of the party consumed my thoughts as I changed into pajamas, washed off my makeup, and put on moisturizer. After our… interlude… Leo and I had gone back downstairs and danced with my friends for awhile longer. I hadn’t seen Jeremy again, but I could still remember the sound of his voice whispering in Italian in my ear.

That’s probably what made me put on my headphones and pull up the XYZMind app to review some Italian vocab before I fell asleep.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that encourages you to embrace the Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker life. It is time for you to complete Session #16.

The pink bubble seemed to throb on screen, the purple and white spirals behind it making my eyes go in and out of focus. The only thing I could concentrate on was pressing that bubble to get started.

SLUTTY The bubble pulsed as a new word appeared in a flash of fireworks, popping and sparking in front of my eyes.

“You love being SLUTTY. Being SLUTTY is so much fun. You act SLUTTY to get FUCKED by a COCK. Being SLUTTY is a good thing.”

STUFFED

“You need to be STUFFED with COCK. You act SLUTTY to get STUFFED with COCK. You’re happiest when you’re STUFFED. Being STUFFED is a good thing.”

DIRTY

“You love to do things that are DIRTY. Being DIRTY makes you happy. You like acting DIRTY with a COCK. Being DIRTY is a good thing.”

WET

“You get WET when you think about COCK. You get WET when you act SLUTTY. Being WET makes you feel DIRTY. Being WET is a good thing.”

SLUTTY, STUFFED, DIRTY, WET, FUCKABLE, EAGER, HARD, DUMB, HORNY

“You’re a DIRTY, HORNY, SLUTTY girl, Chloe. You are EAGER to be WET, DUMB, and STUFFED with a HARD COCK. These things are good because they make you FUCKABLE. And being FUCKABLE makes you happy. That’s what you are meant for.”

“This is the end of your 16th session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”