The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 6

I slept in on Sunday, worn out from the party the night before. It felt so right to spend a lazy morning in bed, masturbating as I fantasized about Leo and Tyler’s cocks, and imagining what Jeremy’s would feel like if I ever got stuffed with it. I’d only ever had one boyfriend before, and there was something exciting about flirting with multiple guys at once. It felt wrong, almost dirty, but in the most delicious sort of way.

When I checked my phone, I saw that Leo had texted me, just a cute check-in to see how my morning was going. I was tempted to ask him if he wanted to fuck me again today, but I held off, just sending a winky face back to him. I wanted to be eager, not desperate.

I was rewarded for my patience with a quick response.

“How do you feel about some afternoon delight on Thursday? ;P I’m done with classes at 1, so you could come over to AChi around 2. That’s a place and a time…not soon enough, but it’ll give us all afternoon…”

I fingered my pussy, feeling it pulse with desire as I read Leo’s message. I had Statistics at that time on Thursdays, so I should probably say no. Although, I was sure I could get the notes from Tyler. My thumb rubbed my clit as I considered what Leo might have in mind for our afternoon. I’d been studying a lot with my new app, I thought, my other hand pinching my nipple, so I was sure I could catch up on anything I missed. And Tyler and I were studying together once or twice a week. I moaned as I pictured Tyler’s cock in my mouth, my pussy clenching around my fingers. If I went to Leo’s, I wouldn’t be able to study with Tyler after class, but maybe we could meet up another time. My fingers thrust inside my pussy harder and faster as I typed out a response to Leo.

“I’ll be there. Maybe we can finally test out your bed ;)”

I felt myself start to orgasm as soon as I pressed send, bliss suffusing through my entire body. I lay in bed, panting, my thighs and fingers sticky with desire, and I grinned. It was kind of slutty to skip class to get fucked, but it was such a turn on.

* * *

Tyler was acting a little awkwardly as we walked back to the dorm after class on Tuesday. He was quiet, occasionally sending me these odd glances, but quickly looking away every time I tried to catch his eye.

I figured he was just as eager as I was to get back to the dorm and get his cock into my mouth, so when we reached his room I tugged him over to the bed and pushed him down. I began clambering up, heading straight for his crotch, but to my surprise he tried to stop me.

I looked up at him in confusion, but didn’t actually stop. “Is something wrong?”

He gave me a weird look, and then kind of bit his lip. “Umm, Chloe, I was just thinking, uhhh, do you want me to, like, take you to dinner sometime or something?”

I stopped trying to unbutton his pants, but I left my hands on his belt. “Dinner? Like, on a date or something?”

He shrugged awkwardly, half laying down already. “Uhh, yeah, I was just… you know… cause we’ve been… uhhh… doing this, I thought maybe you were…. I don’t know… That maybe we should?”

I giggled and resumed opening his pants. “I don’t need you to take me on a date, Tyler. That’s not why I’m doing this.”

He made a feeble attempt to hold my hands in place, but there was no effort in it. He still had a look of confusion on his face though. “You, uhhh, you’re not? But the guys said…” He trailed off and winced, as if he hadn’t meant to say what he did.

I slowed my movements as I reached into his pants and began to rub his cock through his underwear. He’d told his friends about what we’d been doing? I supposed that wasn’t too surprising. Guys probably loved talking about their sexual conquests. Actually, the more I thought about it, the more I found it really dirty and hot. I wondered if his friends had imagined what it was like to be with me. If they’d fantasized about having me suck them off too.

“Your friends thought I was only sucking your cock because I wanted a date?” I giggled, my hand stroking him harder now. “Maybe I just really like your cock. Maybe I just really like making you cum with my mouth. You like it too, don’t you?” I whispered the words against his crotch, my breath heating the thin cotton still covering him.

He nodded eagerly, seemingly speechless.

“Good, cause I don’t want to stop.” I smiled up at him as I pulled down his underwear, his rock hard cock flopping out and smacking me in the face. Instead of immediately opening my lips to wrap them around his cock, I kissed my way up and down his shaft. I’d put on an extra layer of lip gloss as we entered the dorm, which rubbed off on his cock as I pressed my plump, juicy lips against each inch. I opened my mouth slightly, dragging my tongue in looping patterns on his skin as I French kissed around his base and up the shaft.

Finally, I reached the tip of his cock again and I sucked it into my mouth, just enough so the tip was enveloped in the warm heat of my mouth. I suckled on it gently, twirling my tongue around and around and around. With one hand I cradled his balls, but I didn’t touch his shaft yet, nowhere except the tip.

I could feel the salty drip of pre-cum already leaking out of him. His eyes, staring down at me, were filled with lust and hunger. I could feel my pussy quaking with need, and I pictured crawling up into his lap so I could ride his cock. Maybe I’d suggest that for next time, but for now, I wanted to taste his cum again.

I popped my lips off his cock and grabbed his shaft in my fist, slowly pumping up and down as I caught my breath. “I bet your friends were jealous. I bet they wish they were the ones pumping their load down my throat.”

I wrapped my lips around him again, this time taking him deep as I bobbed my head all the way down his length. I moaned as I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat, saliva dripping over my lips and down his balls. I could hear Tyler groaning my name, his hips thrusting up into my mouth. I could tell he was close, even after just this quick blowjob, from the way his hand tangled in my hair and gripped tight, just like the first time I’d gotten my lips on him. I sucked harder, eager to feel his cum pooling in my mouth again.

He came with a shout of “Fuck!”, his hips bucking upwards as the first spurt hit my tongue. His cum gushed into my mouth, so yummy and tasty as I swallowed every last drop. He finally finished with one more loud groan, falling back heavily onto the pillows as he collapsed in a post orgasmic haze. I licked his soft cock until it was perfectly clean and then laid down next to him on the bed. My pussy was dripping wet with need, but I also felt an immense satisfaction at having made him cum, almost more satisfied than if I had orgasmed myself.

Tyler let out a loud breath. “Fuck Chloe… that was amazing. And you’re sure you don’t mind or…?”

“I definitely don’t mind.” I smiled coyly at him. “In fact, I’ll tell you a little secret.” I curled up next to him, bringing my lips close to his ear. “Sucking your cock makes me wet. I get so horny when I suck your cock.”

I kissed his cheek and then rolled off the bed before he had a chance to respond. Wow, I felt so energized now that I’d swallowed his cum. I felt like I was ready to take on the world. “Ready to get started on this Stats homework? I have to miss class on Thursday so I really want to make sure we have this stuff down. Maybe we can get together over the weekend to study some more?”

Tyler was half-sitting up in his bed, a look of stupefaction on his face. He was clearly suffering some whiplash by how fast I changed subjects. “Umm, Stats? Oh, uhhhh, yeah, ok, yeah…” He slowly sat all the way up, refastening his pants and grabbing his backpack from beside the bed. He still seemed a little dazed, whether from the blowjob itself or my confession that it made me wet, it was hard to say. But it was kind of hot how distracted he was.

Between Tyler’s distraction and my fantasizing about his distraction, we didn’t actually make it through all the work I was hoping we would. By the time we went our separate ways for dinner, I still had a few more problems to get through, plus I wanted to review the material I would be missing on Thursday. I grabbed dinner to-go at the dining hall and brought it back to my room. I finished up the problem set as I ate, but I had trouble keeping all the numbers straight in my head. Oh well, I’d review it again later.

I changed into pajamas, put in my earbuds, and opened up XYZMind to review the next chapter for Statistics.

* * *

The only thing notable that happened on Wednesday was that my Anatomy professor posted the partner assignments for our midterm project. We would need to meet with our partners before next week to pick out a topic from the list our professor had provided to work on for the next month. When I checked the list, I saw that I had been paired with Owen. I didn’t know much about him, other than that I’d seen him checking me out when I was late for class the other day. He caught my eye across the room and I made my way over to his seat when class was over.

“Hey, it’s Chloe, right? I’m Owen, looks like we’ll be partners for the next few weeks.” We shook hands and I could feel callouses on his palm. Owen was at least a foot taller than me, and broad too, looking like he could lift me up with one hand. I guessed he was an athlete of some kind, but I wasn’t sure and didn’t feel comfortable asking. I wondered if he could see down my shirt from that height, since I was wearing another one of my new scoop-neck tops that showed off my cleavage.

“Hey, yeah, it’s great to meet you,” I responded. “Do you have an idea of what you want to do for our project?”

He laughed, “Not a clue! Maybe we can trade numbers and get together sometime this weekend to go over the project list?” He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

“Oh, yeah, uhh, sure!” I bent down to grab my phone from my bag and as I straightened back up, I noticed Owen’s eyes dart away, as if he’d been ogling my ass. I was wearing a denim mini skirt today and I blushed as I realized it had probably ridden up slightly when I bent over. “Here’s my number, and I’ll take yours and yeah, you can just hit me up whenever you want.”

“Ok, I’ll do that.” His voice was deep and seemed to rumble through his chest with every word. I felt a little itch of lust, but I tamped it down as we said our goodbyes. I was already hooking up with Tyler and Leo. I didn’t really need another guy, no matter how good it felt to act so slutty. Right?

* * *

Owen was still kind of on my mind as I was getting ready for bed that night, but I was also starting to feel a frisson of excitement for my afternoon with Leo tomorrow. In all the times I’d hooked up with Tyler and Leo, there’d been an element of spontaneity to them. Even when I’d been expecting us to hookup, it wasn’t something we’d planned and scheduled ahead of time.

As I put on my headphones and started up my app, I wondered whether Leo was also fantasizing about tomorrow. I wondered what he had planned.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! XXXMind will help you become the best Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker you can be.

A familiar bubble appeared, although not the one I usually saw.

20-Day Streak: STUDY BREAK

The pink spirals intensified, spinning faster and faster, swirling and whirling, bubbles popping in white, red, and purple sparks that entranced me, draining the thoughts from my head and leaving me loose and pliable and ready to be taught.

“Let the spirals bring you down… down… down… Feel how happy it makes you to go down… down… down… When you go down… down… down… you feel relaxed and light and HORNY… HORNY… HORNY…

Layers upon layers of whispered voices began echoing in my ears, too discordant to make out individually, but still being absorbed into my brain. Some of the words were louder, full sentences that I could just barely understand, but others faded into the background. Whispered words of seduction, of lust, of a thousand orgasms at once.

“You’re a DUMB HORNY SLUT, Chloe. And DUMB HORNY SLUTS love to talk DIRTY about FUCKING. DUMB HORNY SLUTS get WET when they talk DIRTY.”

“Gimme your cock…your dick…your package…I want you inside of me…Fuck me…Bang me…Spank me…Choke me…Fill me…Let me taste your cum…your jizz…your load…Cum all over my face…my tits…inside me…”

“DUMB HORNY SLUTS BEG to be FUCKED HARD by a COCK.”

“Fuck me harder…Gimme more…Faster…Deeper…Please…Ride me…Make me cum…Use me…Don’t stop…I need you…I need your cock…Fuck me now…Harder…”

“DUMB HORNY SLUTS PRAISE any COCK that FUCKS them.”

“Your cock feels so good…so big…so thick…You make me wet…make me horny…make me moan…Just like that…You taste so good…”

“DUMB HORNY SLUTS love to send DIRTY pictures and SEXT.”

“I’m so fucking horny for you…Don’t you love the way my ass looks in these panties…I wish I could taste your cum right now…Want to see a picture of my tits…I touched myself thinking about you last night…”

“DUMB HORNY SLUTS can only SWEAR and MOAN when they CUM.”

“Ohhhhh fuckkkk yesssss…Oh shittt… Unghhhhhh…Yes! Yes! Yessssssss!...Ahhhhhh! OoooOOoooh!...Oh-my-fucking-god!”

“You love being a DUMB HORNY SLUT, Chloe. Being a DUMB HORNY SLUT makes you happy. DUMB HORNY SLUTS love to talk DIRTY. Talking DIRTY makes you FUCKABLE. And being FUCKABLE makes you happy. You were meant to be a DUMB, HORNY, FUCKABLE SLUT.”

“This is the end of your STUDY BREAK with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”