The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 4

The weekend was pretty quiet, at least compared to my recent adventures. I mostly just hung out at the dorms, studying, reading, and hanging out with my hallmates. I did a little online shopping and called my grandmother to wish her a happy birthday. Leo had texted me on Saturday morning to check in and Tyler reached out to see if I wanted to study again Tuesday after class. I was a little embarrassed about how quickly I got turned on, just thinking about hooking up with Tyler again. It was like I was insatiable. No matter how recently I’d hooked up with someone, I was eager to do it again.

On Tuesday, when Tyler suggested we skip the library and just study in the dorm again, I could feel the dampness forming between my thighs before we even reached the dorms. We did eventually study, but not until after he’d blown his load onto my face. The look is his eyes as I scooped up his gooey, sticky cum on my fingers and licked them clean was enough to fuel my fantasies for weeks. And my head felt so much clearer afterwards, as if giving him a blowjob had made me more focused and able to concentrate on my schoolwork.

On Wednesday, I got a winky face text from Leo, along with the details for a party Alpha Chi was throwing on Saturday. I was with Sarah at the time and shared the info with her, since she was always inviting me to go out partying with her. She teased me a bit about Leo, but like the girls from my hall, didn’t seem to suspect that I’d done anything with him yet.

On Thursday, Tyler had a study group for one of his other classes and I realized that I was a little behind on the research I needed to do for my reality television paper. I had gathered a few articles and resources, but now I really needed to buckle down and actually read through them. Figuring I could multitask with something actually beneficial to my brain, I popped in my headphones and opened up XYZMind to listen to while I read.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will help you on your journey to becoming a happy, healthy, successful Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker. It is time for you to start Session #14.

I was so familiar with the process that I could press the throbbing pink bubble that said “Session 14: Style” without even looking.

A symphony of layered whispers echoed in my ears, almost unintelligible. I could only make out a few words, “hot… fuckable… sexy… girly… tight… perfect… fuckable…”, but they rang in my head as I opened up the first article I had saved.

“HORNY SLUTS always dress to impress. HORNY SLUTS love showing off their TITS in tight shirts. HORNY SLUTS always want to look FUCKABLE.”

My eyes were drawn to the pictures in the article. The way the women wore tops that were cut so low they almost exposed their nipples. The way their shoulders were almost bare, covered by a tiny spaghetti strap, if anything at all. The way their crop tops left a wide expanse of midriff bare.

“HORNY SLUTS love wearing tight skirts. They love how FUCKABLE they look in skirts. HORNY SLUTS feel better when they’re wearing a short skirt.”

I’d never noticed how short and tight all of their skirts were. If they bent over too far, everyone would be able to see their underwear.

“HORNY SLUTS always wear matching lingerie. HORNY SLUTS wear push-up bras to flaunt their big TITS. HORNY SLUTS feel FUCKABLE when they wear lingerie.”

I tugged at the strap of my bra underneath my shirt. It felt too loose all of a sudden, like it had stretched out.

“HORNY SLUTS look best in high heels. High heels push out their TITS and emphasize their ASS. HORNY SLUTS wear heels so COCKS will find them FUCKABLE.”

My feet arched unconsciously, as if I was pressing up on my tippy-toes in high heels. My eyes roamed over pictures of women in classy nude pumps and sky-high pink stilettos. I couldn’t believe how incredible they looked in those shoes, and how comfortable.

“You are a HORNY SLUT, Chloe. You feel compelled to look SEXY and FUCKABLE all the time. You use your looks to make COCKS CUM. That’s what HORNY SLUTS are for.”

“This is the end of your 14th session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”

When I was getting ready for class Friday morning, I found myself rejecting most of my normal outfits. I was in the mood for something different, something more fun. Fortunately, some of the new clothes I had ordered over the weekend had already arrived. I made a note to order more, although maybe I already had, last night? I couldn’t quite remember if I’d ended up doing some shopping in between reading those stupid reality tv articles.

Rifling through my new clothes, I picked out a super cute outfit: an adorable floral skirt that fell just above my knees and v-neck t-shirt. The skirt probably could have been tighter, but I thought it looked pretty good given my limited options. I paired it with wedge sandals and my only pair of matching underwear, a white lacy set. Wow, I really needed to update my wardrobe if this was all the lingerie I had.

I slicked on a healthy layer of mascara on my lashes and, of course, a coat of my trusty strawberry lip gloss all over my plump, juicy lips. As I left my room to head to class, I took one last glance in the mirror. I really did look perfectly fucka—… perfectly cute today.

Jeremy gave me a smile and wink when I walked into recitation, but otherwise didn’t talk to me before class got started. I thought I noticed his eyes on me a bit more than usual, but that may have been because I was daydreaming instead of paying attention. It was just too nice a day out, and I was feeling too good in my new outfit, to actually focus on Italian. I felt like the studying I was doing with the XYZMind app was working so well that I could afford to slack off every now and then.

I noticed Jeremy packing up slowly after class, so I did the same, both of us lingering as the rest of the class filed out. When it was just the two of us, he gave me another wink, this time with a much broader smile.

“Hey Chloe, you look great today!”

I giggled at his compliment. “Thanks Jeremy. Great class today!”

“Oh really?” He raised an eyebrow at me. “I could have sworn you didn’t pay attention to a word I was saying.”

I blushed, looking up at him through my lashes, as we began walking out of the room together. “Oh, uhhh, I hoped you didn’t notice. It’s just, like, a sunny Friday, you know?”

He laughed, holding the door open for me. “Trust me, I get it. I’m honestly surprised anyone actually shows up when the weather is like this.” We stepped out of the building into the beautiful sunshine and I caught Jeremy’s eyes scanning up and down my body now that we were in better light.

My blush didn’t fade, just deepened as I felt the way his gaze made my nipples pucker and stiffen beneath my shirt. “I actually really enjoy your recitation sessions and they’re so helpful. You have this way of pronouncing everything that’s really memorable. Maybe it’s how deep and smooth your voice is.”

We began walking in the same direction, towards my dorm and the dining hall. “You like the sound of my voice, huh?” he smirked. “I don’t think I’ve had a girl tell me that before.”

Jeremy’s eyes seemed to penetrate deep within me, making me feel airy and breathy as I responded. “Yeah, I, uhhh, I guess I do.”

He smiled knowingly at me as we reached the dining hall. I was planning to drop my stuff off at the dorm before my next class, but I felt compelled to remain in his presence for as long as possible. Jeremy didn’t seem like he was in too much of a hurry either. “Leo mentioned that he had invited you to the A-Chi party tomorrow night. So, I guess we’ll be seeing each other again soon.”

I swallowed hard, feeling how hot I was. Gosh, I was becoming such a horny slut. He was probably just being friendly. “Yeah, I, umm, I can’t wait. See ya!”

I spun around finally and tottered away on my wedges. The heels made my ass sway provocatively in my skirt and as I glanced back I saw Jeremy still watching me. When I reached my room I had to drink some water to cool down. I’d been so desperately horny while talking to Jeremy that I could have dropped to my knees right there and started sucking him off in the middle of the quad.

Fuck… I was going to be late for Anatomy. I grabbed my books and added another layer of lip gloss then began to hustle my way across campus in my wedges. I only ended up being a few minutes late, but my hurry had left me a little disheveled and winded. I noticed some of the guys sitting near me eyeing my heaving chest as I caught my breath. I clenched my thighs together, trying to stop my pussy from trembling at the attention. At least there was some bonus to getting winded so easily, but maybe I should start going to the gym more often?

My Anatomy professor informed us about an upcoming project, so I made a note in my journal to brush up on my study materials beforehand as I made my way to the dining hall for lunch. I didn’t see Jeremy there anymore, which was probably a good thing for my ability to focus. During Writing, Sarah and I spent more time talking about our plans for Saturday night than working on our essays. I still needed to finish reviewing those articles so I could incorporate them into my essay, but I figured I could do that over the weekend.

Over dinner, Sarah and I confirmed that she would come over to my room an hour before the party on Saturday so we could get ready together. Riley and Beth were also going to be going, so we would all walk over together.

Back in my room, I gathered the articles I needed and opened the XYZMind app on my phone so I could simultaneously review some anatomy vocabulary.

* * *

I woke up Saturday morning with my fingers buried in my pussy. I wasn’t sure exactly when I’d started masturbating, but my dreams had been filled with erotic fantasies. I circled my clit with my fingers, teasing myself with one hand as the other groped my tits beneath my tiny sleep shirt. I didn’t want to stop when my alarm clock went off, but I forced myself to leave the fantasies behind and get up.

I made sure to shave all over in my shower than morning, wanting my pussy to be completely bare for that night. Hmmm, I bet I would be more fuckable if I started getting waxed regularly. The thought had me rubbing my pussy lips, imagining how much smoother they would be. I was tempted to start masturbating again, but I didn’t think my hot water would last that long.

After my shower, I got a few chores done. I did a load of laundry so everything I still wanted to wear was clean, especially my nice lingerie. I also stopped by the student center to pick up a few more of my favorite snacks to keep in my dorm room. Obviously, I grabbed an entire bag of the lollipops they served in the dining hall since I’d been going through them like crazy. Back in my room, I organized my books and notes, put away my laundry, and then opened my Anatomy textbook to do a bit more review. I popped open XYZMind as well, to help reinforce what I was learning.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that encourages you to embrace the Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker life. It is time for you to start Session #16.

I quickly pressed the fluttery pink bubble hovering in the middle of the screen surrounded by glittering white spirals. Today the bubble said “Session 16: Adjectives”.

FUCKABLE The first flashcard popped onto the screen in a shower of flashing sparks that blinked behind my eyes, making me dizzy.

“Your highest priority is to be FUCKABLE. You want to be FUCKABLE at all times. You are meant to be FUCKABLE.”

EAGER The next flashcard pulsed energetically as the word echoed around in my head.

“You are always EAGER for COCK. You are EAGER to make COCKS CUM. You are EAGER to be FUCKED.”

HARD An image of a stiff, throbbing cock flashed through my mind.

“You love to make COCKS HARD. HARD COCKS make you wet. You MOAN when you see a HARD COCK.”

DUMB The swirling, staticky noise melted every thought that was in my brain, leaving nothing but endless, mindless pleasure.

“You are a DUMB SLUT. Being DUMB is fun. Being HORNY makes you DUMB. Who needs to think when you’re a DUMB SLUT.”

HORNY That pleasure reached a crescendo, suffusing my body with need and desire. I teetered on the brink of a shattering orgasm.

“You are a HORNY SLUT, Chloe. You are always EAGER for a HARD COCK. You are meant to be FUCKABLE. That’s what DUMB HORNY SLUTS are for.”

“Hey Chloe!” Sarah knocked on my door. “Time to stop studying and get ready to partayyyyy!”

“This is the end of part one of your 16th session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 4 hours.”

I raised my eyes from my Anatomy textbook and blinked a few spots away as I focused on Sarah. She was dressed really cute, but maybe a little conservatively, in a flowery romper.

“Absolutely! I love to party!”

She laughed. “Hah, it’s crazy to hear that come out of your mouth, Chloe. Normally I can barely pry you away from your textbooks long enough to eat.”

I giggled as I stood up from my desk and began rifling through my closet for a sexy outfit. “It’s college, Sarah. Even I have to relax and have some fun sometimes.”