The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 3

I was late for my Italian recitation section on Friday. I’d woken up in the morning feeling a bit sticky and messy. After I’d finished studying last night, I must have had some crazy dreams, to wake up so sweaty and… had I been masturbating in my sleep? Just the thought made me a little bit aroused, but I pushed it aside.

Anyway… my shower took a bit longer than I’d planned since I needed to shave again, so by the time I walked into my ITA recitation, I was 15 minutes late. I could see Jeremy, the TA, frown as he saw me slink in the back, but he just continued with the lesson review.

Despite my great study session last night, I had a little trouble concentrating during class. I wished I had a lollipop to suck on, but I’d finished all the ones I grabbed yesterday. Instead, I tried to focus on Jeremy, on the way his voice sounded as he went over conjugations. Mmm, I’d never noticed how sexy his voice was. Kind of deep and gliding. I could just imagine how good it would sound moaning my name as I sucked his cock.

Jesus… when had I turned into such a horny slut. I literally just hooked up with Tyler yesterday and I was already fantasizing about another guy’s cock. I shook my head a little, trying to rid my mind of those thoughts, despite how hot I found them. “Italian… you’re here to study Italian…” I thought. Crap! I hadn’t written down any of the conjugations that Jeremy was going over and he was already erasing the board. Well, at least I could review them on my app tonight.

As I was packing up my bag at the end of class, I heard Jeremy call my name. I made my way over to the front of the room where he was prepping for the recitation group after mine.

“Chloe, I noticed you came in late today. Is everything alright?”

I blushed, embarrassed about why I’d been late. “Oh, umm, I just overslept a little this morning. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

He smiled up at me from his desk and I felt a little flutter in my stomach. His jawline was magnificent. “I’m not mad, Chloe,” he laughed. “Half the kids in class skip these sessions every week, since Prof Offredi doesn’t require attendance. You’re a good student, better than I was when I was a freshman. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Have a great weekend!”

“Oh, uhhh, thanks Jeremy! You too!” I grinned and waved at him before I left the room, a little bounce in my step at the unexpected compliment. I turned my head back for just a second as I went through the door and thought I saw him staring at my ass, but it was too quick to be sure. I just shrugged, feeling happy, and sped off to the Life Sciences building for my Anatomy lecture.

The rest of my day was pretty boring. Sarah and I got dinner again after Writing and then I went back to my dorm. I read for an hour, then hopped onto my XYZMind app, even though it wasn’t time for bed yet and I was just sitting at my desk.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will transform you into the perfect Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker. It is time for you to start Session #8.

The yummy pinky purple spiral started to hum inside my head as I clicked the bubble for “Session 8: Getting Fucked”.

The bubble popped in a satisfying burst of sparks that seemed to blink in my eyes as the humming in my head turned into sounds of grunts and moans and bodies slapping together.

“HORNY SLUTS love to get FUCKED. HORNY SLUTS imagine getting FUCKED every time they see a COCK.”

Clips of women getting pounded by hard, thick cocks flashed across the screen as the spiral in the background swirled faster.

“HORNY SLUTS dress SLUTTY so men will want to FUCK them. HORNY SLUTS use their TITS and LIPS to TEASE men into FUCKING them.”

Women in tight dresses, women in low-cut tops, women in sexy costumes, women in lingerie… picture after picture imprinted in my brain as the cacophony of pleasure echoed in my ears.

“HORNY SLUTS beg to get FUCKED. HORNY SLUTS crave having a COCK inside their PUSSY. They MOAN when they are getting FUCKED by a COCK.”

More women getting fucked in every different position flashed across my screen. As I was staring at my phone, my friend Riley, from down the hall, opened the door to my room and stuck her head in.

“Hey Chloe, there’s this party at Alpha Chi tonight and a bunch of us are planning to go. You should totally come with us!”

Without taking my eyes from my screen, I tried to answer her, “Ummm, I don’t…. I don’t know. I have to… to study….”

“HORNY SLUTS love to party! They dress SLUTTY and TEASE men at parties in order to get FUCKED.”

“Chloe! It’s Friday! Come out and have fun with us! There will be a ton of cute guys there and I know you’ll have a good time!”

“HORNY SLUTS love to get FUCKED. HORNY SLUTS want to find COCK so they can get FUCKED and CUM.”

Visions of women having intense orgasms flickered across my screen, each one seemingly reaching the highest peaks of pleasure on a man’s cock. Slowly the images disappeared as the brightly colored spiral spun in front of my eyes.

“This is the end of part one of your eighth session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind again in 5 hours.”

I smiled back at Riley as I closed out my XYZMind app and put down my phone. I had gotten some good studying done, so I supposed it couldn’t hurt to take a night off. I could always come back to the dorm and study afterwards if I wasn’t having any fun.

“Yeah, sure, why not? I guess that does sound kind of fun.”

She squealed in glee and jumped up and down, clapping her hands. “Ohmygod, that’s so great! I’m glad I convinced you. We’re gonna leave in like half an hour so put on something cute and let’s get ready to partayyyyy!” She raced off down the hall back to her own room.

I didn’t have much in the way of party clothes, but Beth, another girl from our hall, loaned me a cute bandage skirt that I paired with a camisole I usually wore under my sweaters. I let Riley curl my hair and I swiped on a simple makeup look, beige eyeshadow, mascara, and my ever-present strawberry lip gloss. I made a note to pick up more over the weekend since I seemed to be running out. I only had a pair of low black heels, which didn’t really go with my outfit, so I just wore some cute sandals.

Finally, we were all ready to head out for the quick walk to frat row. I was surprised by how comfortable the tight mini skirt was. Maybe even more comfortable than my jeans. It must have been the stretch fabric or something.

It didn’t take much to talk our way into the frat party, even though we were all under 21. There was no way the guy at the door was gonna turn away a bunch of hot freshmen girls. Inside, the party was much louder and more crowded than I had expected and I felt a little intimidated. I wasn’t used to being at parties like this and I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do.

Riley tugged me closer to her and half-shouted in my ear. “Come on! Let’s go find the keg and get some drinks!”

I followed her, a little uncertainly, through the crowd, until we found a bunch of people standing in front of a table. Riley pushed our way through until we were at the front, and I was surprised to realize that I recognized one of the frat brothers standing to one side, drinking out of a red solo cup.

It was Jeremy, my Italian TA. He was dressed much more casually than he did for class, in jeans and an unbuttoned flannel shirt over a t-shirt for a band I didn’t recognize. He was talking to another guy dressed in jeans and a striped grey and red shirt with a backwards baseball cap. I tried to shrink behind Riley a little, hoping Jeremy wouldn’t notice me, but before we had a chance to grab drinks, Jeremy looked over and his face lit up.

“Chloe! Hey, welcome to Alpha Chi! I didn’t realize you were coming to this party.” He stepped forward, the other guy joining him as Riley turned away from the keg. “Oh, Chloe, this is Leo, one of my frat brothers. We were in the same pledge class. Leo, this is Chloe, she’s a freshman in one of my ITA recitations.”

Leo held out his hand for me to shake. His palm engulfed mine, and I felt warmth radiate from his touch all over my body, especially as I noticed his eyes gliding up and down to check me out.

“Hi! Yeah, ummm, this is my friend Riley. We live on the same hall and she convinced me to come out tonight.”

Jeremy laughed, “I’m glad she did. It’s important to have fun at college. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody about those,” he winked towards the solo cups that Riley had brought over for us.

Riley handed me one of the cups and gave me a knowing smile and a wink. “I’m gonna find the other girls, Chlo. Come join us on the dance floor when you’re done catching up.”

“Oh, I don’t…” I tried to protest that we didn’t have any more catching up to do, but she was already gone, disappearing into the crowd. I turned back to the two guys and shrugged. “Sorry she kind of ditched me with the two of you.”

Leo and Jeremy both chuckled. “Don’t worry about it,” Leo said. “I, for one, am never upset to be left with a pretty girl.”

Something about the compliment made me tingle all over and gave me a surge of confidence. “Oh really,” I teased, “and what exactly do you do with those pretty girls you’re left with?”

“Oh man, Jeremy,” Leo shook his head, “I can’t believe you’ve been keeping this one all to yourself.”

Jeremy smiled at me playfully. “If I’d known all it took to get you out of your shell was to get a drink in your hand, I would have invited you to one of our parties ages ago Chloe. The school frowns on TAs fraternizing with students though, so I guess it’s probably good that I didn’t know.”

I took a sip of my beer, suppressing a shudder at the bitter taste. But I hid my dislike behind a coy smile. “Well then, I guess you’re lucky I found my way here all on my own.”

Both guys laughed again, and Jeremy turned around to look at the table with the keg. “I’m actually on duty supervising the pledges tonight so unfortunately I can’t join you on the dance floor. But if you need anything just look for me or Leo.” Jeremy bent forward to give me a little half hug and went back to the beer table to stand guard or whatever it was he was doing.

I glanced awkwardly at Leo, then looked back towards where Riley had gone. “Umm, well, it was nice to meet you. I guess I’ll just go find where my friends went. See ya!”

I began to turn around, but I felt Leo’s broad hand fall on my back as his head leaned down to whisper to me. I shivered as his breath wafted over my ear. “Nonsense, I’ll walk you over to the dance floor and help you find you friends. If you’re really good, maybe I’ll even join you on the dance floor for a bit.”

Leo escorted me through the crowd, our bodies bumping together as the mass of people pushed and pulled us in various directions. Finally, we reached a basement that was even louder than the ground floor had been, courtesy of a DJ and speakers in one corner pumping out club music. I could barely hear myself think, but I pointed Leo towards where I saw Riley and Beth.

I figured he would leave once I was back with my friends, but he didn’t. Instead, he stood behind me, his hand moving from my back to my hips as we began swaying in time with the thumping bass. Riley waggled her eyebrows at me, but didn’t say anything embarrassing as we all danced together. A few of the other girls had acquired their own partners, but it was too loud to do any sort of introductions other than smiles and nods.

I had never really danced to music like this, but I realized all I had to do was lean against Leo and let him set the rhythm. My ass nestled into his crotch like it was meant to be there. As one dance turned into three, I could feel his bulge rubbing against me with every sway. His hands caressed my sides, sliding up my waist until his fingers were almost brushing my breasts, and then down, all the way to the bottom of my skirt. His fingers rubbed the bare skin of my thighs, causing my hem to start riding up.

The heat in the basement was overpowering. I sipped at my beer, hoping that the liquid would help ease some of the heat, but I could barely suppress a wince at the taste.

Leo’s lips brushed against my ear. “Don’t like the beer, huh?”

I turned my head to look up at him and saw the teasing twinkle in his eyes. “Not really, no. Guess it’s just not my thing.”

“It’s an acquired taste, but you have plenty of time. Do you want me to see if we can find something you’d like better? You really should be drinking something with how hot it is down here.”

“That would be great, thanks!”

Leo let go of my hips and grabbed my hand to lead me off the dance floor. Riley gave me a questioning look as she saw me leaving, but I just smiled and gave her a thumbs up so she wouldn’t worry.

I followed Leo to a different staircase than the one we’d taken down. He nodded at one of the brothers guarding the stairs and led me up two flights to one of the upper floors. As we escaped the mass of people, the heat dropped immensely and I took a deep breath of the refreshing cool air.

“Ahhh, that’s so nice.”

Leo smiled down at me. “Yeah, these parties can get way overcrowded. And to be honest, the beer we serve downstairs is basically the cheapest we can get. But I’m sure I have something in my room that will be more to your taste.”

I felt myself flush all over as he turned forward and tugged me down the hall. I knew he was talking about alcohol, but for some reason my mind conjured up the image of him pumping his cum down my throat. I shouldn’t have found it as hot as I did, but my body was clearly turned on at the thought.

Leo grabbed a key from his pocket and unlocked a door halfway down the hall. I followed him inside the room, which was bigger than my dorm, although not by much, with a bed, desk, dresser, closet, couch, and a mini-fridge. Leo closed the door behind us, and the noise that had been ever-present, even on this floor, quieted almost completely.

“Feel free to sit down,” Leo nodded towards the couch as he grabbed a cup from his desk and opened up the mini-fridge. I gladly sat, happy to get off my feet for a little while, as Leo tinkered with a few bottles from the fridge. A few moments later he joined me on the couch, handing me a cup filled with some sort of orange-y looking drink.

“Ok, try this. It’s my take on a tequila sunrise, mostly just tequila and orange juice, but I threw in a couple cherries too.” He sprawled backwards, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.

I took a hesitant sip of the drink he’d mixed for me. It burned a little going down, but there was no bitter taste like with the beer. Just sweetness and a little heat. “Oh wow, this is really good.” I took another drink, enjoying the cool relief as it washed down my throat.

“Yeah, funny how much better good quality alcohol tastes as opposed to that cheap ass stuff we serve downstairs. Don’t drink it too fast though. We don’t want you getting unsteady on us.”

I giggled at his teasing. His voice was warm and sexy, rumbling deep within his chest, and I could feel my pussy getting wet with every word he spoke. One hand was resting on my shoulder, the other on my knee, rubbing softly. I took another sip of my drink, feeling the tequila burn down my throat. I ran my thumb around my lips, as if I was wiping up a stray drop of my drink, and then I sucked my thumb into my mouth, releasing it slowly with a ‘pop’.

“Ohhh, you don’t want me unsteady?” I whispered, leaning closer to him, our knees brushing together. “Then what do you want?”

Leo grabbed the drink from my hand and put it on the dresser behind us. Then the hand on my leg slid around to grip the back of my knee and he tugged me gently until I was straddling his lap.

“I want to kiss you. Do you want that too?” His hands caressed the backs of my thighs as I kneeled over him, his eyes looking up at mine.

I slowly lowered myself until I was sitting in his lap, my pussy rubbing against his cock through our clothes. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and bent down until my lips were just brushing his. “I don’t just want you to kiss me. I want you to fuck me.”

I could see the moment the tide broke in Leo’s eyes as he lunged upwards, his arms wrapping around my waist to hold me against him as his lips captured mine in a bruising kiss. I rocked my hips against his, grinding down on his cock. Leo groaned into my mouth, our tongues tangling together sloppily. His hands tugged on my shirt until it was free of my skirt and he could slip his hands inside.

His lips moved to my neck, sucking on the skin beneath my ear. “Fuck, Chloe, you’re so fucking hot.” I could feel his fingers tugging on the clasp of my bra and I moaned, the sound echoing through the room. “I can’t wait to get my hands on your tits.”

His words just made me grind harder against him, my pussy shivering with need. I couldn’t believe what a horny slut I was turning into. I felt him release the clasp of my bra and I stripped off my camisole and bra. Leo’s hands had returned to my thighs, caressing them in long strokes that were slowly pushing my skirt up farther and farther.

I looked down to find Leo’s eyes glued to my tits. I could feel them tingling under his gaze, my nipples stiffening even more to tight peaks poking out from my pink areola. His tongue flicked out to lick my nipple, swirling it into his mouth and I clutched at his hair, moaning loudly as a wave of electricity rippled through me. I arched my back into him, giving him full access to lick and suck and knead on my juicy tits.

My fingers fumbled between us, trying to get his pants open so I could reach his cock. Leo yanked his mouth from my tits. “Chloe, are you su—…”

I cut him off with a sloppy kiss, my tongue scraping along his, as my hands tugged at his belt. “I want…” My teeth nibbled on his lower lip as I lowered his zipper. “To suck…” I reached my hand inside his pants, finding his throbbing cock easily. “Your cock…” I slipped his cock out of his pants and underwear, fisting it gently as I began stroking up and down. “Unless you want me to stop,” I teased.

Leo threw his head back against the neck of the couch with a low growl, “Fuck no, don’t stop.”

I yanked his t-shirt up and over his head, kissing my way along his neck and chest as my hand continued moving on his cock. Something about having that hard length in my hand made my body start firing on all cylinders. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I shifted backwards off the couch until I was kneeling on the floor between his legs.

I twirled my tongue around the mushroom cap tip of his cock and then began slowly sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel every ridge and bump of his cock as it passed through my plump lips and I shivered as I imagined how it would feel stretching my tight pussy. I moaned in pleasure, the sound muffled around his thick shaft. He tasted different than Tyler, but just as good and I was getting more horny and needy by the second.

“That’s it, Chloe… so good…” Leo’s hips lifted off the couch, thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth. He kept up a constant rhythm, pushing his cock forward until I thought I might choke and then bringing it back to give me a second to breathe. Much more in control and sure of himself than Tyler was.

Just when I was anticipating his release and getting to taste his creamy, salty cum, Leo pulled my mouth off his cock and lifted me up from the floor. He laid me out on the couch and then joined me, his jeans still mostly on, other than where his cock was pulled out. He pulled my skirt up the rest of the way, so it was crumpled around my waist, and slid a hand inside my panties.

“You’re so fucking wet for me, Chloe.” He kissed me again, long and slow, as I felt his fingers rubbing my pussy, circling my clit and searching for my entrance. “Tell me this feels good, Chloe. Tell me you want it.”

I gasped out a moan as his thumb pressed on my sensitive clit, sparks shooting through my veins. “Fuck yes, I want it, Leo. I want to feel your cock in my pussy!”

“God it’s so hot to hear you talk like that…” Leo found my entrance and pressed gently, slowing easing it inside of me. First one knuckle, then two, then all the way. “You’re so tight. Are you ready for me?” He pulled my panties to the side as his fingers thrust inside of me, opening the way for his cock.

“Oh god, yes, please!” I begged. “Please fuck me.” My hand reached down, stroking his cock, getting it good and hard and positioning him at my entrance so he could fuck me like I wanted.

As I felt his cock spearing into my pussy, stretching it around his girth one inch at a time, I let out another loud moan. I’d had sex before, with my ex-boyfriend, but Leo’s cock pressing into me felt like the first time. Like my pussy was being reshaped by his cock. It was so hot I felt like I could orgasm just from that one thrust.

But then he started fucking me for real and it was even better than I imagined, much better than I’d ever been fucked before. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, rocking my hips to meet his thrusts, forcing his cock deeper and deeper every time. It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. One of Leo’s hands came around to rub my clit as he slammed his cock into me and I lost control. A powerful orgasm washed through me, making my pussy quiver and convulse on his cock.

“That’s it, Chloe… fuck, you look so hot when you come.” Leo’s movements were getting jerkier, less rhythmic as he neared his own release. “Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum so hard…”

“Ohhh… fuck yesss, Leo… ohhhhhh… cum for me. I want it…” My hands caressed every inch of Leo’s skin they could reach, my lips and tongue bathing his neck. “Ohhhh… yesss!”

“Unghhhh! Fuckkkkkk!” Leo groaned loudly as I felt his cock throbbing inside my pussy, releasing jets of warm cum into my sheath. His hips slowed as a few more spurts of cum landed inside of me. Leo’s body collapsed next to me; our limbs tangled on the small couch. “That was amazing, Chloe.”

“Mmmmhmm,” I murmured sleepily, still drained from that incredible orgasm. I wished I could just fall asleep right here, but I knew I needed to head back to the dorm soon. I made myself sit up, shifting my panties and skirt back into place and looking around for where my camisole went. “That was so much fun, but I should probably head back to my friends now.”

Leo sat up as well, looking a little concerned. “You don’t have to go so soon if you don’t want to. As hard as it may be to believe, I didn’t actually bring you up here for a quick pump and dump. You can spend the night if you want, or just hang out for a little longer.”

I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, my hand caressing his smooth chest. “You mean you don’t bring a different freshman up here every night with that smooth, ‘let me find you a better drink’ line?” I teased. “Seriously, though, I had a lot of fun, but I should be getting back to my friends before they get too worried about me.”

Leo laughed, the tension broken, “You’re the only one it’s worked on so far. Which means I really have to make sure Jeremy invites you to our parties more often.”

We continued joking and chatting as we re-dressed ourselves and headed back downstairs. Leo escorted me back to my friends who were mostly still where we left them and we danced for another half-hour or so before I convinced Riley that it was time to go.

Riley, Beth, and the other girls tried to grill me about Leo and Jeremy on the way home, but I managed to keep my escapades mostly secret. Having a quick fuck with a frat bro at a party was so out of character for me that none of the girls even suspected we got up to much more than a kiss while we were gone.

As I washed up and changed into my pajamas, I wondered about it myself. What on earth had possessed me to have sex with Leo tonight? At the time I had felt so desperate and horny, but I’d never felt that way before. Or, at least, not other than yesterday in Tyler’s dorm room. Had I really hooked up with two guys in two days? What was happening to me?

All those thoughts were swirling in my head as I climbed into bed, slipped my earbuds in, and opened up my XYZMind app.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will transform you into the perfect Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker. It is time for you to complete Session #8.

The yummy pinky purple spiral started to hum inside my head as the bubble appeared for “Session 8: Getting Fucked” and then popped in a satisfying burst of sparks that seemed to blink in my eyes as the humming in my head turned into sounds of grunts and moans and bodies slapping together.

“HORNY SLUTS love to party! HORNY SLUTS want to party every day! HORNY SLUTS go to parties to get FUCKED.”

The sounds playing in my head were no longer just random sounds of pleasure. The men sounded like Leo and Tyler and the woman… she sounded like me.

“HORNY SLUTS love to get FUCKED. HORNY SLUTS have an INSATIABLE craving for COCK inside their PUSSY. They love when a COCK CUMS in their PUSSY.”

It was like I was watching a homemade porn video of my own sexual exploits. Lewd clips of myself with Tyler and then with Leo swirled in my brain as the cacophony of my own pleasure echoed in my ears.

“You love being a HORNY SLUT. Being a HORNY SLUT makes your PUSSY wet. Being a HORNY SLUT makes you want to CUM.”

My eyes fluttered closed, but the images still cycled through my head, the sound of my orgasm making my pussy clench with need again.

“You are a HORNY SLUT, Chloe. You are always hungry for a HARD COCK. You are meant to be FUCKED. That’s what HORNY SLUTS are for.”

“This is the end of your eighth session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”