The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 2

I spent Sunday relaxing and getting a bit of studying done. I had a leisurely brunch in the dining hall with a few girls from my dorm hall before heading to the library again. Later in the day, I video chatted with my best friend from high school, catching up on our respective college adventures, and after dinner, I settled in for the night and launched my new study app once more.

In fact, I found myself using the XYZMind app every evening before I went to bed. I would get into my pajamas, lay down in bed, open the app, and then the next thing I knew my alarm would be going off. And every morning I would wake up feeling refreshed, stress free, and satisfied with the studying that I had done the night before. I was learning so much with my new app!

Thursday was exactly the same. I woke up when my alarm went off, and slowly stretched as I opened my eyes. I squeezed my tits a few times, the way I did every morning, and then got up and stumbled over to my closet to pick out an outfit. As always, I grabbed a trusty pair of jeans and a low-cut top that showed off my chest. I bounced a few times in the mirror, giggling as I enjoyed the way my breasts looked in this shirt. A few coats of lip gloss on my plump lips and I was ready to go!

The day passed easily, Psychology in the morning and then Economics after that. My studying over the weekend had paid off, so I was a bit ahead in both classes. Even when I struggled to remember some of the vocab, I stayed calm. I knew I would be able to review it all with my XYZMind app later.

As I was leaving the dining hall after lunch, I grabbed a couple lollipops from the bowl that was set out. I enjoyed having something to suck on during class. It helped me concentrate.

Tyler was already in his seat when I got to the lecture hall, texting someone on his phone. I slid in beside him, dropping my backpack in between our seats. “Hey, we still on to study after this?”

Tyler grinned at me, looking up from his phone. “Yeah, sounds good.” He noticed the lollipop I was slipping between my lips and nodded to it. “Sweet tooth today, huh?”

I giggled, swirling my tongue around the sugary red ball and winking at him. “Mmmm, feels good having it in my mouth.”

Tyler coughed and shifted in his seat as our Professor, Dr. Frankel, walked in and pulled up the slides on the projector.

I continued sucking on my lollipop as Dr. Frankel began our lesson. He was an older professor, probably a little bit older than my parents, with salt and pepper hair and horn-rimmed glasses. He had a tendency to wear tweed jackets with a pocket square that made him look even nerdier than he was… and he had a PhD in Statistics, so he was pretty nerdy to begin with. As he paced in front of the board, alternating between the slides and working out problems on the whiteboard, I realized that he actually had a pretty good body. I’d never noticed before, but his fuzzy eyebrows gave his face a dynamic shape, his tweed vests hid the signs of some abs beneath his button down, and his dark pants hid any sign of a bulge that might have been throbbing beneath his…

I blinked, realizing that I’d completely lost track of the problem we’d been trying to solve. My body felt a little flushed and I reached into my bag to add another layer of lip gloss to my lips to make sure they weren’t too dry. I’d finished my lollipop a few minutes ago and thought about starting a new one, but class was almost over. I had no idea how long I’d spent fantasizing about Dr. Frankel instead of paying attention, but I would have to study extra hard to make up for it.

It was hard to re-focus after losing my place, and I was still feeling a little lost when class ended. Fortunately, Tyler and I were going to study together, so hopefully he would help me catch up on any material I’d missed. We chatted easily as we walked from the lecture hall to the library and wandered around for a few minutes looking for an open spot. Unfortunately, all the tables were taken.

“What do you think?” I asked. “Do you want to keep looking? Or should we just head back to the dorm and study there?”

I glanced around the third floor, but nobody looked like they were leaving soon, the same as all the other floors we had checked. Tyler seemed to come to the same conclusion. “Yeah, let’s just head back to the dorm. We can study in my room.”

I’d never been in Tyler’s dorm room before, but I assumed it was similar to mine. We headed back to the dorm, the same route we normally walked to and from class, but instead of parting at the elevators, Tyler led me to his floor and down the hall until we reached his room.

I was surprised that it seemed pretty clean… not the way I’d expect a guy’s dorm room to look. There were some movie posters on the wall and a video game console tucked into one corner. His desk was a little crowded with two big speakers on each end.

“Umm, yeah, so, it’s a little smaller than the library, but I figure you can sit at my desk and I can just sit on the bed.” Tyler awkwardly waved me towards the desk seat.

“Cool, yeah, that works great.” I settled down at his desk, pulling out my Stats binder and textbook. As I did, one of my lollipops fell out of my bag, and since I was craving something to suck on, I popped it into my mouth. “Mmmm,” I sighed as the sugary cherry flavor hit my tongue. Turning to Tyler, still working the lollipop in my mouth, I asked, “You ready?”

“Uhhhh, umm, yeah!” He fell back into his bed, shifting around until he was sitting cross legged with his back against the wall, facing me, his textbook in front of him. Damn… with his textbook in his lap like that I couldn’t get a good look at his cock. Not that I was trying to…

I shook my head to get those confusing thoughts out of it and turned to my own notes from today’s lecture. They were even worse than I thought, trailing off into nothing halfway through class.

“Umm, I’m going to review the textbook stuff about sample means again, and then maybe we can go over the example problems from class today? I didn’t quite follow them.”

“Yeah, sure!” Tyler nodded. “That sounds good.”

We began studying, the only sounds filling the room was the crinkle of paper as we turned the pages of our books, and the sucking sound as I worked on my lollipop. Every once in a while, I would glance up at Tyler, my eyes drawn to him. Sometimes I thought I caught him looking at me too, his eyes catching on my chest, or the bulge in my cheek from my lollipop.

When we began working on the example problems, we ran into a bit of trouble. Normally we’d be across the table from each other, easily able to see each other’s work, but that wasn’t possible when we were sitting across the room. Since I didn’t have good notes on the example problems, I needed Tyler to explain them to me. He hopped down from the bed and came to stand behind me, leaning over my shoulder to walk me through the problems.

“So, here… you have this wrong. This should actually be….” He trailed off and I looked up to see what had distracted him. I noticed his eyes were focused on my shirt, or, more precisely, on the deep valley of cleavage exposed by my shirt when he was looking down it from above. “It should actually be, uhhh, divided by the number of items in the set.”

He turned his eyes to my notebook again, but I could feel a blush building on my cheeks. Having Tyler stare at my chest was making me feel warm and I could feel my nipples getting hard.

“Ohhh, yeah, ok, I see that now. So it should be, ummm, 87, right?”

“Yeah, so then the next one…. Uhhhhh… the next one would be 31, right? Cause, uhhh, you add them up and divide by, uhhh, 6.” I could feel Tyler’s eyes struggling to focus on the questions, darting back to my chest ever few seconds. It made me feel… sexy… aroused… happy.

“Yeah, thanks, that makes a lot of sense.” I licked my lips, but they were still feeling pretty dry. “Do you have any water or something?”

“Oh, yeah, no problem.” Tyler leaned over me, pulling a water bottle from a carton beside his desk. As he leaned back to hand it to me, his arm brushed across my chest. I could feel his knuckles tickling against the stiff peak of my nipple and I let out a soft moan. Tyler froze, the back of his hand still just barely caressing my breast. He looked down at me, eyes wide, totally speechless. My eyes flicked down his body, noting the obvious bulge in his pants, and I licked my lips again, feeling an intense need to see his cock. To touch it, to taste it, to suck it hard until he released his cum all over my tongue.

I looked back up at him, our eyes locked, my tongue darting out again to lick my lips. Slowly, his hand moved… not away, but back and forth, rubbing gently against my breast. I let out another little moan.

“You like that?” He whispered, almost nervously.

“Mmmhmmm…” I nodded, arching my back. Tyler dropped the water bottle on the desk, his hand returning to my breast, palm forward this time so he could cup his whole hand around it, squeezing gently. I giggled, “Yes, that feels so good.”

Tyler’s hand kneaded my breast more firmly as he pulled me up out of the chair with his other hand, wrapping it around my waist as he yanked our bodies together. His head bent in to press his lips against mine. I melted into his embrace, my pillowy lips massaging his, sucking his tongue into my mouth and moaning around it as his fingers found my nipple through my shirt and bra and pinched at it.

“Oh god… Chloe… you taste like cherries,” he murmured against my lips. I giggled, pulling him in again for a long, deep kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Can I take off your shirt?”

I nodded eagerly, excited to feel his hands against my skin. He pulled my shirt up and over my head, and then gazed appreciatively at my bra. He ran his thumbs over the cups, teasing at the edges.

“Do you like my breasts?” I grinned at him, biting my lip, enjoying the tingly sensation as his eyes ogled my exposed skin and his thumbs brushed against me.

He nodded, using both hands to rub them in his palms. “Yeah, I really, really do.” He tugged me over to his bed, sitting down on it sideways and urging me up to straddle his lap. We made out like that for a few minutes, his hands alternating between cupping my face and playing with my breasts. Every time he touched them in a new way, I couldn’t help letting out a moan of pleasure. It just felt so good… so warm and tingly and making me squirm in his lap.

I think he thought they felt good too, cause I could tell his bulge was getting harder underneath me as I straddled his lap. While he was distracted with my breasts, I reached down between us with one hand and rubbed his cock through his jeans with my palm.

Tyler ripped his mouth off of mine, a groan echoing in his throat. “Shit… Chloe… I don’t…”

“Shhhh…” I pressed one finger to his lips and then pulled him in for another long, slow kiss. I didn’t take my hand off his bulge, but I also didn’t rub it anymore either. Just enjoyed the way it felt under my palm. That combination… his lips pressed against mine, the heat of his cock beneath my palm, made my imagination run wild with ideas. Fuck… I wanted to suck his cock so bad.

Still kissing Tyler, I began moving my hand again, rubbing my palm over the knobbly appendage I could feel beneath the thick fabric. My fingers found the metal button at his waist and undid it, slipping it open and sliding the zipper down.

“Chloe…. Are you sure?” Tyler whispered again, but I just captured his words with my tongue, kissing him again as I pressed my tits into his chest. My small hand reached into his pants, finding that hard heat, now separated from my palm by just the thin fabric of his boxers.

I moaned as Tyler’s hand found my tits again, rubbing the bouncy, perky globes. “I- I want to suck your cock, Tyler.” I couldn’t believe how forward I was being. But I just felt this burning desire to slide his cock between my lips that needed to be sated. “Please… let me suck your cock…”

Tyler looked back at me with speechless amazement and nodded dumbly. He scooted back a bit, laying down, and I slid my knees back until they were level with his, leaving my face more in line with this crotch. I slowly slid his jeans and underwear down, revealing his cock for the first time.

The only other cock I’d ever seen up close was my high school boyfriend’s. Tyler’s was pretty comparable, a little darker in color, but about the same length, maybe a bit thicker. But for some reason, as soon as I saw it, I couldn’t get it out of my head. It was the best cock I’d ever seen. My mouth was already watering as I imagined sucking on it.

I bent forward, resting my palm on the top of the shaft and then licking a long stripe up the underside of his cock, from base to tip. Tyler let out a choking gasp, and I repeated the stroke, licking along each side, left and right, in a long path, like a melting popsicle. I gazed up at him as my fist wrapped around his shaft, stroking up and down, spreading my saliva along his length.

“Does that feel good?”

“Fuck, Chloe… it feels incredible.”

I grinned and winked at him, then I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and sucked. The first feeling of stretching my lips around his cock made my vagina quiver between my thighs. I loved sucking cock. I slowly slid my lips down his shaft, taking him as far as I could go, which was just about halfway, before sliding back up and popping my lips off the tip.

I could see the circle of lip gloss I’d left on his dick when I’d taken him into my mouth. My fist stroked his cock, sliding easily along his shaft now that I’d coated him in saliva. I wrapped my lips around him once more, and began bobbing my head up and down. I sucked my cheeks in as I pumped his cock with my mouth, creating as much friction as I could. When I ran out of breath, I used my hands to stroke his cock, my tongue flicking and twirling around his bulbous head.

“Mmmphhmmm…” I moaned. “Your cock tastes so good!” That salty, musky male taste of his cock filled my mouth and mixed with the strawberry gloss I was smearing all over his dick, tasting even better than an ice cream sundae. God… I could get addicted to that taste. I could feel the dampness in my panties, my hips rocking as I felt my pussy trembling every time I took his cock deeper into my mouth. How did I never know that sucking cock could be this hot?

Tyler began groaning louder, especially when I moaned around his cock, the sound vibrating around his dick. His hips started jerking slightly, and I could tell he was trying to hold himself back from thrusting into my mouth. I wondered if he was going to cum, and as soon as the thought crossed my mind, it was all I could think about. I wanted his cum… needed his cum.

I doubled my efforts, sucking even harder as I bobbed my head faster, forcing myself to take him another inch, until I was almost choking on his cock. “Gak… gak... gak…” the sound echoed through the room, mixing with Tyler’s moans.

“Oh fuck… Chloe… I’m gonna… I’m gonna cum…” Tyler managed to grunt out breathlessly, his hand grabbing my hair to hold onto.

I half nodded around his cock, wrapping my lips around his shaft in a vice grip, not wanting to spill a drop. I continued sucking, never letting my mouth fall off his cock as I felt it start to throb and then…. Ohhhhhh… yesssss…. Salty, creamy cum spurted into my mouth, sliding over my tongue and down my throat. I swallowed it all, shivering with pleasure as I felt his warm seed filling my stomach.

I felt Tyler’s cock go soft in my mouth and slowly slid my lips off of him, feeling slightly sad that it was over, but incredibly satisfied that I’d made him cum and gotten to taste it. I loved making a cock cum.

I grinned as I crawled up the bed next to Tyler. His eyes were still closed and he was breathing heavily, one hand still fisted in his bedspread.

“Did you like having my lips wrapped around your cock?” I whispered in his ear as I curled up next to him.

His eyes opened slowly, a wide grin on his face. “Fuck yeah, I did. Seriously, Chloe that was… wow.”

I giggled, batting him on the chest as I rolled off his bed and went back to sitting at his desk. I didn’t bother putting my shirt back on yet. I liked having him ogle my tits. “I know! It was so fun! Should we get back to these example problems?”

Tyler sat up, a perplexed look on his face. “The problems… shouldn’t we… talk or…” He looked awkwardly between the bed, the door, and the desk.

I smiled up at him breezily. “I don’t think there’s anything we need to talk about other than Stats. I mean… unless you want to have sex?” I giggled again as Tyler’s mouth feel open. “Ohmigod, I was kidding. Come on, let’s get back to studying. We need to keep on track if we want to score higher on the next exam.”

After fumbling with his pants for a second, Tyler grabbed his textbook and we resumed studying. I felt really energized after that blowjob, as if I was much more focused and sharper. It was like sucking cock had cleared my mind and allowed me to really concentrate on my work.

An hour or so later, Tyler had to meet some friends for dinner, so I packed up my stuff and dropped it off at my dorm room. I wasn’t in the mood to eat in the dining hall, so I just grabbed some food to-go and brought it back to my room. I watched a quick episode of a documentary series as I was eating and then got my books out to start studying again.

Normally, I wouldn’t use the XYZMind app until closer to bedtime, but something felt different tonight. I felt the urge to skip my regular studying and have an extra-long session on the app. Figuring it couldn’t hurt, I got all ready for bed like normal and then popped my headphones in my ears as I started up the app.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will help you achieve the best Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker lifestyle ever.

Instead of the normal session bubble popping up, a new message appeared.

7-Day Streak: STUDY BREAK

The spiral on my phone screen seemed to intensify. The whirling, swirling bubbling colors hypnotized me, leeching every conscious thought from my head. Leaving me empty and ready to be filled.

“Don’t stress… just stare at the pretty, pink spiral. Feel how happy it makes you. How light. How relaxed. How HORNY.”

My muscles relaxed as I melted into the bed, sprawled wide-legged under my covers. A warm, contented feeling stole through me.

“Feel the arousal building inside you. The way your TITS tingle and your PUSSY quivers. The way your LIPS throb as you imagine a long, thick COCK.”

My hips rocked slightly into the air as I felt my libido start to skyrocket. I bit down on my throbbing lips, remembering how they had stretched around Tyler’s cock. My whole body felt tingly.

“Feel yourself relax. Suck your fingers into your mouth. Wrap your LIPS around them and SUCK on them like a COCK.”

I needed more. I slipped my pointer and middle finger between my lips, twirling my tongue around my digits as I sucked them deeply. My head bobbed up from the bed, as if I was milking a cock.

“Let your stress melt away. Grope your TITS. Feel how bouncy and beautiful they are. Pinch your nipples. Think about how good they would look covered in CUM.”

My hands slipped inside my loose sleep shirt and began kneading my amazing tits. The saliva from my fingers made them slippery and wet, as if they were covered in cum. My back arched off the bed as I pinched my nipples, little sparks of pain mixed with heat.

“Sink into this feeling of pleasure. Lick your fingers again and start stroking your PUSSY. Feel how wet you are already. How ready you are for a COCK. Think about how HORNY you feel. How badly you want to FUCK.”

My fingers once more coated in saliva, I slid them into my panties and began rubbing them around my slit. I hardly needed the extra slipperiness as my pussy was already so wet, practically dripping on my hand. I was breathing harder now, my hips rocking against my hand. I desperately needed a cock to fill me.

“Feel your whole body soften. TEASE your clit. Rub that soft nub with your fingers and think about how HORNY it makes you. Let yourself GIGGLE as you TEASE yourself into being a HORNY SLUT.”

My fingers circled my clit, with teasing touches and I couldn’t hold back a giggling moan at how amazing that felt. Every brush of my fingers against my clit made me feel hornier. It made me feel like such a horny slut.

HORNY SLUT

“Let your thoughts free. Slide a finger inside your needy PUSSY. Feel how tight your PUSSY is as you slip another finger inside. Imagine how much tighter it would feel around a COCK. MOAN as you finger your wet PUSSY like a HORNY SLUT.”

As the need rose within me, I had to slip a finger inside my entrance, feeling it squeeze so tightly around my finger. Fuck… I wished it was a cock. I started using two fingers, thrusting them harder as I moaned like a horny slut.

HORNY SLUT

“That sounds good, doesn’t it? You like being a HORNY SLUT. HORNY SLUTS love COCK. Finger-FUCK your PUSSY harder as you think about being a HORNY SLUT.”

My fingers were moving faster now, my hips rocking off the bed. I was a horny slut for cock. I loved cock. I loved fucking cock. I could feel my pussy walls clenching on my fingers. I was such a horny slut.

HORNY SLUT

“You love being a HORNY SLUT. Being a HORNY SLUT makes your PUSSY wet. Being a HORNY SLUT makes you want to CUM.”

The smell of arousal filled the room as my pussy leaked juices all over my hand. I curled my fingers deep inside of me once… harder… twice… harder… three times… fuuuccccckkkk… My own moans echoed through my empty brain as the fire in my core burst in a body-shaking orgasm. Pure pleasure rippled through me as I came down off my climax, leaving me a deeply satisfied horny slut.

“This is the end of your STUDY BREAK with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”