The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Chapter 1

My first class of the day was the recitation section for my Italian 102 class. I had studied Italian in high school as well, so I’d placed into intermediate class. The recitation was taught by the TA for the course and was led entirely in Italian. Normally I would get lost a few times over the course of the class period, but today I found myself hyper focused on Jeremy, the TA. I was able to fully concentrate throughout the entirety of class, although I did find myself staring at his crotch sometimes instead of his face while he spoke. For some reason that felt more comfortable and natural and helped me pay attention even more.

I found that I needed to stop by my dorm room to grab my lip gloss before lunch. I had spent most of Anatomy 113 running my tongue over my slick lips, tasting the yummy strawberry gloss. After lunch I spent an hour studying in the library before heading to my last class of the day, Writing 205. My friend Sarah and I sat together and helped peer-edit each other’s essays. We had each been assigned topics to write about in various formats for the entire year. The topic I had been assigned was reality television, which sucked because it wasn’t a topic that I was particularly fond of. But Professor Mendelle insisted that we needed to learn how to write competently even about things we weren’t that interested in. Our first assignment was to write a paper on our topic that was research-based and analyzed our sources, which meant I had to waste my time reading about reality shows.

After class, Sarah and I grabbed dinner at the dining hall. Since it was Friday night, Sarah was talking about a party she was planning to attend at one of the frat houses right off campus. She invited me to join her, but smiled knowingly when I passed. Sarah was always trying to get me to come out with her on the weekend, but I needed that time to study and get my classwork done. Plus, everyone knew I hated parties.

Once we were done eating, she went back to her dorm to get ready, and I returned to mine. I passed Tyler coming out of the elevator as I went upstairs. He was with a couple other guys from his floor, clearly headed for a late dinner. I gave him a quick wave as we passed, but found myself looking back at him over my shoulder. Those jeans looked really good on him. My tongue darted out to lick my lips as I made my way to my room.

I spent an hour or two incorporating some of the edits that Sarah had recommended into my paper. Once that was finished, I worked on the discussion questions for Economics. That study session last night had really helped. I felt much calmer as I went through the list of questions. I didn’t need to go frantically searching through my textbook as often as I normally did. I just put down the answer as best I knew it and moved on.

I needed to study my verbs for Italian and it occurred to me that this would be the perfect thing to use my new study app for, and the app had told me to study with it again tonight. Instead of working at my desk, I changed into my pajamas and got into bed, grabbing my headphones before I started up the app. I didn’t normally do a lot of studying in bed, since studies claimed it could disrupt your sleep habits, but it felt right to use this app this way.

As soon as I pressed the little pink thought bubble, the whirling, swirling, spiraling colors took me hostage again, as the steady hum began rumbling in my head.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will make you the happiest Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker ever. It is time for you to start Session #2.

I pressed the flashing bubble labeled Session #2. The flashcards began again, reinforcing what I had already learned. This time, instead of just words, the cards also had pictures: thick, veiny penises, perky breasts with stiff pink nipples, pink lips curled around a dripping lollipop, a shaved vagina glistening wetly.

The humming words inside my head repeated the phrases from the night before and added new ones.

“You love COCK. You think about COCK all the time. You crave COCK. Long… thick… throbbing… COCK. You will find yourself thinking about COCK more than ever before. Thinking about COCK makes you horny. When you feel horny you crave COCK. You feel an intense need to suck COCK.”

“You love your TITS. Your big, bouncy, beautiful TITS. You love showing off your TITS in tight, low-cut tops. Your nipples get hard when people look at your TITS.”

“Your LIPS are perfect, pillowy, and pink. You love sucking COCK with your glossy LIPS. Your LIPS tingle when you imagine a COCK stretching them.”

“Your PUSSY is so tight. Your PUSSY drools when you think about COCK. Your PUSSY feels better bare. You dream about having a COCK inside your needy PUSSY.”

Then a new flashcard appeared, with the word CUM at the top, and below it was a gif of a male orgasm.

“You love the taste of CUM. You love getting CUM all over your big TITS. You never want to waste a drop of CUM. You want to lick up every drop of CUM. You are happy when you make a COCK CUM.”

The flashcards and voice in my head looped, over and over and over and over, swirling, whirling, twirling around my brain like the bright, pretty colors swirled around my screen.

“This is the end of your second session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”

I let myself sleep in on Saturday morning, after a great session studying Italian on Friday night. Something had apparently set me off last night, because I had had some seriously erotic dreams. Maybe it was the accent of the person who read the apps Italian flashcards. Whatever the reason, I woke up feeling flushed, my nipples stiff, and a little dampness between my thighs.

Many of my dreams, at least the ones I could remember, involved me giving some unknown guy a blowjob. That seemed a little weird because I’d tried oral a couple times with my high school boyfriend and I hadn’t enjoyed doing it that much. But there was no denying that I had enjoyed it fully in my dreams.

I could still picture the way it looked when I wrapped my lips around the penis in my dream. I could feel my breasts aching as I remembered my dream and without conscious thought, I reached my hands under my tank top to knead my globes. I could feel the tight peak of my nipple rubbing against my palm as I squeezed my breasts and I felt a little flutter in my stomach… a very pleasant flutter.

I stayed in bed like that for a few minutes, but before I could get too deep in the fantasy my alarm went off, reminding me that I had things I wanted to do today. Surprisingly regretful that I couldn’t spend more time enjoying my body in bed, I reluctantly got up and began getting ready for the day.

I was still feeling a little antsy when I got into the showers and the feeling of the warm water washing over my body didn’t help. Despite the heat, my nipples were still stiff, and as I lathered soap over my chest I could feel that warm fluttering feeling in my core again. I didn’t masturbate often, but I couldn’t help myself from sliding one hand down between my thighs.

I let out a soft sigh as my fingers rubbed against my slit. They slid further up until they found my clitoris and began gently circling that little nub. Mmmm, that felt so good. But every once in a while, my fingers fumbled, getting tangled in the curls of hair covering my vagina. It occurred to me that I would probably be much more comfortable without all that hair there… probably cleanlier too.

I grabbed my razor and carefully shaved that area of my body, until it was smooth and bare. It wasn’t perfect… a razor could never get it perfectly smooth, but I gave a sigh of relief as I looked down and saw my creamy skin, unhidden by dark hair. That felt much better. I could feel the water starting to get cold, the dorm bathrooms only had so much hot water, so I rushed through the rest of my shower, quickly shampooing and conditioning my long, brown hair.

Back in my room I dried off and then deliberated over what I wanted to wear today. I pulled on my favorite pair of jeans, slouchy and comfy and good for a weekend of studying. Normally, I would pair it with a sweater, but that seemed way too heavy for a day like today. Instead, I picked out a top that exposed enough of my chest and neck that I wouldn’t get too hot. Perfect!

Tyler and I were planning to meet up at the library to study. I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin from the dining hall and then made my way to the second floor of the library, our favorite spot, and picked out an open table. I texted Tyler to let him know where I was, then opened my Economics notes to review while I waited for him.

He arrived less than 10 minutes later, carrying two coffees. “Hey, Chloe! Ready to start learning about sampling distributions?”

I smiled up at him, gratefully taking the coffee he’d brought for me, and set aside my Econ textbook. I hummed in appreciation as I took a sip. “Mmm… I love the taste of cu- coffee.” I tripped over my words slightly. “Thanks for bringing this.”

Tyler was looking at me a little oddly as he sat down. His gaze seemed to have dropped from my face to my chest for a few seconds. “Umm, yeah, no problem. You look good today, by the way.”

“Oh, uhhh, thanks!” I blushed, feeling a bit of tingly warmth in my chest. I hadn’t dressed up special or anything, but it was nice to be appreciated. “I slept really well last night, so I think that’s part of it. I have this new study system, and it’s really working for me.”

“That’s great, Chloe!” Tyler seemed honestly happy for me. “I hope that means you’re going to stop stressing so much. You know you’re like the smartest person in our class.”

I laughed. “We’ll see! So, how about those statistics?”

We settled into our normal rhythm of studying: reading a couple paragraphs of the next chapter, working on the sample questions together, then quizzing each other on the major concepts. Occasionally, I found myself getting distracted from the paragraph that I was supposed to be reading and daydreaming instead. Embarrassingly, I kept daydreaming about Tyler… specifically his penis.

I’d never really thought about Tyler that way. When we’d met at the beginning of the semester, I was still dating my boyfriend from high school, so Tyler and I were always just friends. Since my boyfriend and I had broken up a few weeks ago (long-distance wasn’t working), I hadn’t really been looking for a new relationship. Maybe it was just left-over feelings from my dreams last night, but I couldn’t help myself from imagining what his cock was like. How it would feel in my hand, how it would feel between my lips, long and thick and throbbing….

My lips were tingling, so I reached into my backpack and pulled out the lip gloss that I’d remembered to bring with me today. I brushed the wand over my pillowy lips, painting them glossy pink. I smacked my lips together, running my tongue along them to taste the sweet strawberry flavor. Mmm… much better.

When I looked over, Tyler was staring at my lips, instead of his textbook, a confused look on his face. “Are you ok?” I asked in concern?

“Ohhh, uhhhh…” He blinked a few times, looking up at me. “Uhhh, yeah, I just never noticed you wearing lip gloss before.”

“Ohhh, yeah, my lips have just been really dry lately. Gotta stay hydrated!” I smiled at him, my glossy lips stretching in a grin. “Well, should we try the standard deviation questions next?”

“Yeah… yeah, that sounds good.”

Tyler and I spent another hour studying together. I only got distracted a few more times, but sometimes I noticed Tyler seeming a little distracted too, especially when I bent over the table to show him something. His eyes would flick down to my chest, hovering there for a moment before he forced them back to my face or his textbook. Every time I caught him ogling my chest, I could feel a little tingle in my breasts. By the time we finished studying, I could feel that my nipples were stiff peaks in my bra.

Tyler sighed and leaned back in his chair. “I think we got a good start on the next section. I need to run… there’s a meeting for any guys interested in pledging a frat this semester at the student center. Want to study again later this week?”

I hadn’t realized Tyler was planning to join one of the frats. I frowned sightly, although I tried to hide it. Joining a frat would seriously cut into study time and I was surprised Tyler would consider it. “Yeah, later this week sounds good. Maybe Thursday after class?”

“Definitely! See you later Chloe!” He packed up his books and gave me a wave as he left and I settled back in with my work. I loved studying in the library. The smell of old books and the quiet whispering voices was a great atmosphere for learning. I spent a little time re-reviewing the Italian vocabulary that I’d studied on my app last night, then pulled out the book of Italian fairy tales that we were reading for class.

I read for an hour or two, making notes of any words that I struggled with. As I read, I realized the voice in my head sounded like Jeremy, my TA. In fact, as I read, I was imagining Jeremy whispering the words into my ear. It was a really pleasant way to learn and reminded me of my XYZMind session last night… I was excited to study with it again later tonight.

Feeling accomplished, I left the library and grabbed a quick lunch from the dining hall. I spent the afternoon curled up with a book I was reading just for fun. It was so relaxing to just lounge in bed, a good book in one hand and my other hand languidly kneading my breast. The perfect afternoon!

I sped through dinner, eagerly anticipating another evening studying with the XYZMind app. I figured I would work on some of my psychology terms. Back in my room, I changed into my pajamas and slid into bed, my headphones already in my ears as I opened the app.

Calming bubbles of pink and purple popped before my eyes as that buzzing hum resolved itself into words.

Welcome back to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The app that will release you from your stress to make you the best Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker ever. It is time for you to start Session #3.

A bubble popped in the center of the screen, revealing the words “Session 3: Verbs”.

GIGGLE A flashcard with the word appeared, as a high-pitched giggle echoed through my headphones.

“You love to GIGGLE. Whenever a man says something to you, you feel the need to GIGGLE. When you GIGGLE, you feel horny.”

SUCK A wet, sucking sound filled my ears.

“You want to SUCK a COCK. When you see a COCK, you want to SUCK it. You love having something in your mouth to SUCK.”

TEASE That giggling sound from before mixed with unintelligible whispered words and the sound of fabric rustling.

“You use your body to TEASE men. You like to use your LIPS and your TITS to TEASE. You GIGGLE when you TEASE someone.”

MOAN I could hear low, breathy erotic moans. They reverberated between my ears, in tandem with the vibrations of my phone.

“You MOAN to show your pleasure. When you SUCK a COCK, you MOAN. You MOAN when someone touches your TITS.”

FUCK Bodies slapping together. Grunts, groans, and moans. My phone vibrated harder, the pulses in my hand matching the rhythm of the sounds echoing in my head.

“You love to FUCK COCK. You want to FUCK as much COCK as possible. You think about FUCKING all the time. When you think about FUCKING, you get horny. When you feel horny you crave COCK. You will find yourself thinking about FUCKING more than ever before.”

The words and sounds cycled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, popping up in little pink bubbles that sparkled in my eyes.

“This is the end of your third session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”