The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXXMind — Intro

“An 88!” I moaned as I walked back from class after receiving the results for our first Statistics exam.

“Come on, Chloe,” my friend Tyler tried to cheer me up. “The class average was only a 78. Hell, I only got an 83 and we’ve been studying together all semester.”

“I know, but still… I was high school valedictorian. I’ve never gotten anything less than an A. I just didn’t expect college to be so much harder.”

“You gotta lighten up a bit, Chloe.” Tyler smiled as we stopped in front of the dorm. We’d taken to walking together, since we lived in the same building. “Relax, stop studying so hard, maybe even go to a party sometime. It’s our freshman year, everyone is struggling. Stressing out about it is just going to make it all worse.”

“Me? At a party? That’ll be the day.” I laughed, rolling my eyes as I parted ways with Tyler, but once I got back to my room some of the stress had started to creep back in. I hadn’t even told Tyler the extent of my concerns. My first essay for Psychology had come back with multiple comments in red ink. I kept confusing monetary and fiscal policy in Economics. And now this Statistics exam? I know my professor had said he grades on a curve and the mean score on the exam had been much lower than mine, but still… I wasn’t used to getting any answers wrong.

I didn’t want to let those obstacles defeat me. While other students stayed out late partying and having fun, I spent my nights at the library or in my room, poring over my textbooks. I color-coded all of my notes and reviewed them every day. I never skipped class and always attended the optional recitation sessions. I had even stopped by some of my professors’ office hours to ask questions about material I was having trouble with. I was determined to get on the dean’s list this semester and every semester. I just had to work a little bit harder.

Later that night, after a study session at the library, I was thinking about my conversation with Tyler. He was probably right about stress being bad for me, although the idea of skipping studying to go to a party was laughable. I was soooo not the party girl. I always felt awkward talking to new people and would much prefer to be at home reading a book. So, how could I stop stressing about my classwork so much, but also improve my study habits so that I learned the material better?

Clearly, I needed a new study plan, since the current one wasn’t working for me. I hopped on my phone and scrolled through a few articles on study aids. One app that was recommended by multiple articles was something called XYZMind. Apparently, the app used a combination of flashcards, problem sets, podcasts, and videos that covered a wide range of subjects. It was supposedly a study organizer, one that would tell you exactly what to study and when to maximize efficient learning. I quickly opened the app store on my phone, clicked the app, and installed it.

Eager to check it out, I clicked the icon that had appeared on my home screen, a little pink thought bubble. Instead of a welcome screen, there was a flash of light as my selfie camera went off, blinding me for a second. My screen lit up in rainbow colors, pulsing and strobing in front of my eyes, as my phone began to vibrate gently in my hand. It morphed into a mesmerizing swirling tidal pool, pinks and reds and purples and whites bubbling up and popping in brilliant sparks. The brightness of my phone in the dark room held my eyes hostage, even as I felt like I should be looking away. But as the spiral began to swirl faster, those pinks, purples, reds, and whites, I couldn’t tear my gaze from the screen. It was so pretty… so bright… so relaxing… so….

Welcome to XXXMind, Chloe Davis! The study app that will ease all your stress and help you focus on the things that really matter to live a happier life. XXXMind will help you become a better Student, Learner, Understander, and Thinker. With XXXMind you will finally achieve all that you were meant to achieve. Now, put on your headphones and open Session #1.

My earbuds were on my nightstand, so I reached over without taking my eyes from the screen and put them in my ears. At first all I heard was static, but it slowly shifted into a soothing hum, a steady rhythm thumping in the back of my head. The noise drowned out any of my own thoughts, replacing them with calming white noise. The background on my phone was still a swirling, spiraling mix of pretty colors, but at the center of the screen there was a flashing button that said Session #1.

COCK The first flashcard pulsed in big black letters in front of my eyes.

“You love COCK. You think about COCK all the time. You crave COCK.”

TITS Another flashcard appeared on the screen, the swirling lights strobing behind it.

“You love your TITS. You love showing off your big TITS. Your TITS tingle when people are looking at them.”

LIPS The lights flashing on my screen made the word seem even bigger as the next card came up.

“Your LIPS are pink and juicy. Perfect, pillowy LIPS. You love having your LIPS wrapped around a COCK.”

PUSSY Each letter on this flashcard seemed to throb, pulsing with light as purple swirls filled the background.

“Your PUSSY is so tight. Your PUSSY gets so wet when you think about COCK. You have such a needy PUSSY.”

COCK The first flashcard appeared again, bouncing all over the screen, burning itself into my brain.

“You love COCK. You will find yourself thinking about COCK more than ever before. You will start to crave COCK.”

The flashcards faded, but the spiral did not. It continued looping and whirling, soaking into my mind. I had no idea how long I stared at it, listening to the buzzing sounds in my ears.

“This is the end of your first session with XXXMind, Chloe Davis. You will not remember what you learned with XXXMind, but you will feel the effects. You will open XXXMind for your next session in 23 hours.”

When I opened my eyes, my alarm was going off the next morning. I didn’t remember falling asleep after studying last night, but I must have. I tried to think back to the night before. I had come back to my dorm and gotten ready for bed, then tried out that new study app I had been reading about. Suddenly the memories started rushing in. That was right... I had opened up a set of flashcards about macroeconomics. I had spent an hour or so studying them before I turned off my phone and went to sleep. I remembered being really impressed by the quality of the study materials on the app. I would definitely be incorporating it into my study routine from now on. The app had recommended that I study again the next night.

I hopped out of bed and began getting ready for my day, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. That first study session with XYZMind had been so great last night that I could already feel some of my stress about classes melting away. I took a look in the mirror as I picked up my backpack to head out the door. Wow... I’d never realized how great my ti- my chest looked in this top. I wasn’t the type to pay much attention to how I looked or dressed, but something made me pause in front of the mirror, admiring my curves.

Hmmm... something was off about my face, though. Oh, yeah, I needed some lip gloss! I didn’t normally wear any makeup, but as I swiped on a layer of glossy pink lip gloss, I realized it was exactly what I needed to make my lips look perfectly plump. I gave a quick kiss to the mirror as I walked out my door. Now it was time for me to go find some cock—I meant some breakfast.