The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WRESTLING GIRL VERSUS PONY GIRL

Part 5

It was Luna’s intention to institute an ongoing sexual relationship with Trudy.

The imperious Hispanic was already in the process of acquiring all the worldly assets of her Teutonic adversary—she’d kept Trudy busy until late in the morning issuing transfers of funds from all of her bank accounts into Luna’s. All of the Frauline’s stocks and bonds, all of her properties, would eventually go to Luna. Indeed, the dark-skinned wrestling manager would see to it that as a legal entity Trudy would cease to exist—there were several prestigious law firms Luna knew of that specialized in bureaucratic excisions of this kind.

Trudy herself did not have any say in these matters. Any choice she might have exercised was nullified by the coercive touch of Luna’s hand upon the redhead’s nakedness. Such was the power of Natural Slavery, that with so little effort, Luna was able to take an adult female who’d managed a financial empire, and transform her into a puppet and a plaything.

As a logical extension of her plan to strip-mine everything of value from another human being, Luna decided to plunder and despoil Trudy’s physical body. Fraulein Trudy was a beautiful woman, with an immaculate white complexion and full, rosy-nippled breasts. Interestingly, Luna had learned during her interrogations of the woman that Trudy was still a virgin.

Luna had many ideas about what she wanted to do to Trudy’s body. None of them, she was sure, would be to Trudy’s liking.

Vivien was recruited to prepare Trudy for her coming ravishment. Although the young aspiring wrestler had ample reason to harbor resentment against the pretty heiress, the sweet-natured Vivien was not inclined to hold a grudge. She proceeded with the sincere intention of making Trudy as pretty and feminine as possible, so that she would be pleasing to her new owner on their ‘wedding night.’

She did Trudy’s luscious red hair up into an endearing set of fluffy pigtails. She dressed her in a cute baby-doll nightie with matching light green panties. The undergarments had little pink heart-shapes embroidered into the design. She gave her a pair of fluffy bunny slippers to wear. As the nervous young beauty stood before the mirror staring at herself, Vivien was struck by how much Trudy resembled the stereotype of the empty-headed bimbo.

When Vivien led the made-over Trudy out to the living room to present to Luna, the young wrestler was in for a shock. She hardly even recognized Luna! Vivien’s manager and coach was dressed more elegantly than she’d ever seen her, and at the same time, more wantonly and ‘trashy.’

The dark Hispanic’s hair was made up into a cruel, tight bee-hive. Her makeup was heavy and garish, with darkly painted eyebrows, heavy blue eye shadow, black eyeliner, and ruby-red lipstick.

Her lingerie was all in black. Her Frederick’s of H bra exposed the dark brown nipples of her full breasts. She wore a girdle that emphasized her hourglass figure in a severe and disquieting way. Her panties were crotchless. She wore nylon stockings with black garters.

The ‘trashiness’ of her appearance was completed with elbow-length black gloves and leather boots, and with gawdy paste earrings and a necklace.

She looked beautiful and at the same time, grotesque and frightening, the epitome of the malevolent bitch-goddess. And the beautiful and innocent-appearing Trudy could not have been more terrified!

The bewitching Luna allowed Vivien to present the transformed Trudy to her. Then Luna stepped forward and placed a leather collar she was holding around Trudy’s throat. She picked up a leash from the table and attached it to Trudy’s collar. Then Luna picked up a black leather pain-whip from the table and flicked it experimentally in the air, nodding to herself with approval.

The glamourous Hispanic strutted langourously towards the bedroom, carrying the whip and pulling the terrified Trudy behind her. ‘See that we’re not disturbed, dear,’ she said over her shoulder to Vivien.

* * *

For the next month, Luna would spend ten to twelve hours each day in private love-making sessions with Trudy. When she wasn’t enjoying propinquity with her love partner, Luna would be busy researching various obscure and sophisticated martial arts and interrogation techniques. Freuline Trudy was a project to her, and an opportunity to explore a side of her own personality that usually lay dormant. The indominable wrestling manager pursued this new ‘hobby’ with the same zeal she brought to all her activities.

Luna’s bedroom had thick walls, and was down a hall from the main part of the house. Nevertheless, Vivien could often hear the screaming taking place behind the door. The screaming would last for hours—there was nobody who was going to rescue Trudy, and nothing that would persuade the lithe, dark woman to relent in her fond attentions.

As the prolonged ‘honeymoon’ continued, the shrieks coming from behind the bedroom door became less and less human. Indeed, one of Luna’s goals was that Trudy’s thought processes would become permanently modified. She intended that Trudy would be rendered incapable of any coherent thought whatsoever, that the pretty heiress’s mind would become completely inflamed by paranoid delusions of terror, pain, and despair. Luna was not pursuing this goal with any vindictive feelings towards Trudy—she was merely interested in bringing about this change and studying its effect upon the voluptuous redheaded woman.

* * *

Meanwhile, Vivien spent her time working with Zora. Luna had granted Vivien a vacation from the nudity required by her wrestling training, and the pretty young athlete had taken to wearing t-shirts and shorts. Vivien had freed Zora from her leather harness and bought her similar clothing.

Although the usually-unflappable Zora had demonstrated nervousness when entering the clinic, Vivien had dragged her inside and had her given a complete doctor’s examination. The kindly doctor had treated some wounds on the robust young black woman, and had referred her to a plastic surgeon and a psychiatrist.

The plastic surgeon was reluctant to undo the modifications that had been made to Zora’s nostrils and ears, but outlined a treatment program to eliminate many of the scars Zora had received over the years from frequent whipping and punishment. The ‘S’ brand she wore on her backside, unfortunately, could not be removed.

The psychiatrist said that it would be quite difficult to treat Zora since she was unable to speak. ‘How can I help her if she can’t tell me what she’s feeling?’ he asked. Unfortunately, the voice removal surgery could not be undone.

The psychiatrist asked Vivien if she would be willing to stay involved. With the counselor’s guidance, she could help to heal Zora’s emotional scars. Generous to a fault, the young athlete happily volunteered to play the roll of Zora’s big sister.

Part of the program of rehabilitation was that Vivien should read to Zora for several hours a day from various books and newspapers. While doing this, Vivien made an interesting discovery. When she read from the Wall Street Journal or other financial publications, Zora would suddenly become more interested. Indeed, as Vivien read the stock reports, the magnificent black woman would break down into tears of happiness.

It wasn’t long before Zora began reading the business publications on her own; and Vivien saw to it that her friend had an unlimited supply of financial textbooks and reports to examine.

‘I think I know what Zora was doing before she became a pony girl!’ confided Vivien to Luna the next time she saw away from the bedroom. ‘She either was a financial analyst, or was studying to be one! You should see how she goes after that kind of material!’

‘Hmmm,’ said Luna. ‘If that’s the case, we should spare no expense to see that she is able to recover and continue her studies. I also think that the young woman might be trained in sign language, and that we can hire a translator to accompany her. Acquiring the Frauline was quite a windfall, and I’m perfectly willing to use the money to help Zora.’

* * *

Not long after this, Vivien was showering when she heard somebody else entering the bathroom. She finished her shower, and reached for the towel to dry off. After patting herself down, she opened the shower curtain.

Her clothing, which she’d draped over a wooden chair, was missing. In its place was a shiny new pair of handcuffs.

Luna stepped forward and pulled Vivien’s towel away. ‘Don’t be nervous, dear. Now let me help you put these on.’

‘But...’ muttered Vivien. Yet she didn’t resist as Luna pulled Viviens wrists behind her back and snapped the cuffs on them.

Luna gently escorted Vivien into the other room, the pretty young girl still nude and a bit damp from the shower.

‘Now you see, dear,’ said Luna, ‘I’ve been giving Zora’s circumstances a lot of thought. She has been through an incredibly rough patch, and I figure that what she needs now are plenty of kisses and attention and loving. And the best way to make sure she gets these things is to give her her own personal slavegirl.’

Luna ran a fingertip down Vivien’s pretty shoulder. ‘She needs somebody who will grovel at her feet,’ continued Luna. ‘Someone she can drape across her lap and spank when she is frustrated. She needs to be surrounded by beauty, bouquets of beautiful flowers, and a beautiful nude girl to dance for her, bathe with her, and sleep naked in her bed.’

Luna kissed Vivien on the lips and looked at her gamely. ‘Most of all, she needs sex. Generous, loving sex from a compliant and beautiful partner who is completely and unreservedly devoted to her.’

Vivien protested, ‘Please! I’m not a slavegirl!’ But Luna disregarded her tearful pleading, and gently stroked Vivien’s stomach. And the crestfallen young woman knew that when Luna had an idea in her head, it was impossible to resist her persuasive talents.

‘Only for three months, dear,’ cooed Luna. ‘Why the long face? Zora is such a nice girl, and so pretty. Don’t you want to be kissed by Zora?’

At the suggestion, Vivien felt an overwhelming desire to be kissed by Zora. She wanted to climb naked into the black woman’s lap and be kissed and cuddled for hours. What a joy it would be to feel Zora’s lips pressing against her flesh, to feel herself enclosed and trapped within Zora’s muscular arms...

‘Anyway,’ continued Luna, ‘a kissable, pretty thing like yourself, it’s about time you learned what it’s like to have a little passion in your life. ’ She knelt down by Vivien’s ankles. ‘Hold still, dear,’ she said, and snapped a pair of ankle cuffs on the young woman. The cuffs were linked with a chain that measured fourteen inches.

Luna collected a few other items, and then returned to Vivien.

‘Alright, now we’re ready. You can walk in those things, dear, just be careful. Here’ I’m holding you.’

Steadied by Luna, Vivien was able to hobble down the hall. At the stairway, Luna effortlessly carried Vivien up to the 2nd floor, the young woman’s nubile voluptuousness slung casually over Luna’s shoulder.

The magnificent Zora was asleep when they entered her chamber. Quietly, Luna spread a colorful scarf over a padded footstool next to Zora’s bed. The scarf was covered with heart shapes in a pretty, swirling pattern.

Luna guided Vivien over to the footstool and directed her to kneel on it. Vivien balanced nervously on the stool. It was just high enough that Vivien would bruise herself painfully if she lost her balance and fell—with her hands still cuffed behind her back, she would be helpless to break her own fall.

Her expression thoughtful and serious, Luna placed an attractive dog collar around Vivien’s neck, and tightened it up to her throat, adjusting it so that it was just barely beginning to squeeze. The buckle had a lock on it, and Luna inserted a tiny key in it and clicked it shut.

Luna attached a long leash to the collar, and tied its other end securely to the bed post of Zora’s bed. Vivien blushed at the debasing symbolism of this, her naked body being bound helplessly to another woman’s bed.

Luna placed a small suitcase on the endtable next to the bed and opened it. As Vivien watched, Luna removed and set out an elegant white flogger, a wooden paddle, a 12″ stainless steel anal probe, and a stout dildo attached to a strap-on belt. Vivien’s eyes widened as she took in the site of these implements.

As a final touch, Luna took a long-stemmed rose and knelt in front of Vivien. ‘Open up, sugarplumb,’ she whispered to the frightened girl. Vivien opened her mouth and Luna placed the stem of the rose, lengthwise, into the naked girl’s mouth. She lovingly lifted Vivien’s chin so that the slavegirl bit down on the stem and held it in her mouth.

Luna blew Vivien a kiss, and left the bedroom, quietly shutting the door.

‘Just three months!’ Vivien repeated to herself nervously, as she waited for Zora to awaken.

As Zora slowly stirred into consciousness, she became aware of Vivien posing silently on the footstool. She looked around, comprehending the arrangement, and slowly smiled. The stem of the rose still in her mouth, Vivien smiled back, striving to be as pretty and pleasing as she could possibly manage.