The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WRESTLING GIRL VERSUS PONY GIRL

Part 4

Upon entering Frauline Trudy’s mansion, Vivien had been well-treated. She had been given a comfortable bed to nap and recuperate in, had been afforded a hot tub for bathing, and had been invited to dine with the Frauline. It was a delicious gourmet banquet, and the Frauline kindly assisted Vivien by hand-feeding her. ‘I apologize for the handcuffs, dear,’ purred Trudy, ‘but when you’re out and about, we must take some security measures. After all, you’re not here voluntarily, are you?’

‘No, m’am,’ said Vivien, politely. She was less concerned with the hand-feeding than she was with Trudy’s intimacy with her. She hadn’t been given any clothing, and felt embarrassed to be sitting naked next to the older woman. The fact that her wrists were handcuffed behind her back only added to her humiliation.

Trudy patted Vivien’s mouth with a napkin. ‘Now, you must be wondering why I brought you here, my dear. And now that you’re completely rested and recovered, I’m ready to show you.’ She smiled at Vivien, and Vivan smiled nervously back.

* * *

Trudy guided Vivien along the corridor towards the Protraction Room. It was slow going, because Vivien’s ankle cuffs prevented her from moving her feet apart more than 10 inches; but the Frauline was quite patient with their rate of progress. She knew from past experience that the first time was always the easiest—once a young woman knew what was waiting for her in the Protraction room, she would not return to it without putting up a desperate struggle.

‘We’ve got five steps to go down and we’ll be there, dear,’ said Trudy. ‘Just take five little hops down the steps, sweetheart—don’t worry, I’ll be holding you.’ The Frauline hooked both hands around Vivien’s arm, and coaxed her forward. Vivien bunny-hopped down the steps one at a time, the Frauline helping her larger companion the entire way.

Trudy unlocked the door to the Protraction Room, and guided Vivien in. The pretty naked girl heard the Frauline closing and locking the door behind them.

The predominant feature of the room was a tilted table with stocks at the bottom and a large cylinder at the top. There were other items assembled on another table, and various implements and pictures upon the walls.

‘Before we begin,’ offered Trudy, ‘let me give you a quick tour of our little workroom.’ She led Vivien over to a gallery of photographs. As she focused on them Vivien could see that the photos were of beautiful young women in the nude who were reclining helplessly on the table. ‘These are some of the young ladies who’s lives were changed here,’ boasted Trudy. Vivien noted the use of the word ‘some’—there were over twenty different women depicted in the photos, and Vivien wondered how many MORE guests the Frauline had entertained in this windowless chamber!

Trudy gestured towards various squeezing and crushing implements on the wall. ‘I rarely have a need for these,’ she explained, ‘but they are very intriguing devices. This gadget, on the other hand, is one I find very useful.’

She indicated a cylindrical machine with tubing coming out of it. ‘It holds nine gallons of water, and is able to pump it at a pressure of 200 lbs, and it’s also equipped with a built in refrigeration unit, to keep the water at a temperature just above freezing! I call it the ‘ene-menace!’

‘And here,’ she continued, ‘is a freezer cell.’ She patted a large rectangular refrigeration unit. ‘It doesn’t look like much room, does it? But I assure you, my dear, I’ll have no trouble fitting you in there—you’ll find that out soon enough!’ Vivien wimpered and looked back at the evil box, as Trudy steered her towards the other end of the room.

Trudy gestured at a collection of fearsome-looking medical equipment. ‘Now what I have here is a collection of the finest and most advanced life-saving equipment available anywhere—and I’m thoroughly trained on each and every device. You see, my dear, I have no intention of letting you die while you’re under my care.’ She smiled at Vivien, a sparkle of insanity in her eyes.

‘Last but not least, my dear, is the Protractor itself.’ Trudy guided Vivien over to the large mechanical table. ‘Rather than describing it to you, I’m going to show you how it works.’

Ignoring the young lady’s rather incoherent protests, Trudy pushed Vivien onto the table, then maneuvered her to lay on her back. Handcuffed as she wasy, Vivien could do little to resist the Frauline’s intentions; and the vindictive heiress managed to anticipate every defensive move Vivien tried to make.

Trudy tugged on Vivien’s ankle chains until the hapless girl’s feet were positioned over the stocks. The Frauline locked Vivien’s right ankle in the right stock, then opened the cuff on that ankle. She seized Vivien’s left ankle with both hands, and forced it into the left stock, quickly shutting the stock and securing it. Vivien’s legs were now forcibly spread and locked in the stocks. She remained quite helpless to resist any mischief the Frauline wished to play on her.

Trudy pulled down ropes that were dangling from the top of the table. She carefully and thoroughly tied Vivien’s wrists with the ropes, while the young woman remained handcuffed. Then she freed Vivien from the cuffs. Vivien thrashed about ineffectually with her arms, but the ropes prevented her from doing any mischief. Trudy turned the cylinder, drawing the ropes up until Vivien was lying on her back. legs spread below her and arms extending above her, quite helpless and unable to move.

Distraught, Vivien turned to the Fraulein. ‘Wha... what are you going to do?’

‘Patience, dear,’ said Trudy in a soothing voice, ‘I’m about to show you!’

She continued turning the big cylinder, using a crank that forced it to move under great pressure, and a lock that prevented it from unwinding. ‘The Protractor,’ lectured Trudy, ‘closely resembles the ancient rack, a torture and execution device used to stretch healthy young female prisoners until their bodies were destroyed. That quaint invention of yesteryear was laborious to operate, and would tend to jam or break after only a few years of constant use. We’ve improved upon the design with this model. It’s all-steel construction and micro-calibrated gearing transform it into a precision instrument that doesn’t require a muscle-bound goon to operate!’ She laughed and screwed up the pressure another notch.

‘Another improvement of the Protactor is that it provides me with an exact measurement of how much pressure you’re enduring. For example, right now you’re at the 300 lb level—about what you’d be feeling if you were hanging by your wrists, and your twin were hanging from your ankles below you.’ The Fraulein stroked Vivien’s stomach affectionately. ‘I notice that you’re starting to have trouble breathing, my child. But don’t be concerned. You can withstand more pressure, very much more pressure, without it causing you to die. I will prove this to you. That is my promise.’

‘Why?’ gasped Vivien. ‘Why are you doing this to me?!?’ she sobbed.

‘Poor sweet child! Don’t take it personally. I’m simply looking out for my investment in Zora.’ Trudy casually screwed up the pressure another fifty pounds. ‘You see, dear, I have a business philosophy to abide by, and it calls for the systematic elimination of my competition.’

She stroked Vivien’s hair away from her forehead. ‘To be frank, my dear, your performance last night was not very impressive. But who is to say that you might not learn from it, and train to become a better wrestler. The losers of today often go on to become the champions of tommorrow. So it is only good sense for me to make sure that never happens.’

She rotated the screw once more, adding another hundred pounds to the pressure on Vivien’s naked young body. ‘For that purpose, the Protractor is very useful. By taking you to the brink of destruction for long enough, and often enough, I can outrage your body and cause irrevocable damage to your musculature, while leaving you superfiscially unharmed. When I’m finished with you, you will have no dislocations or broken bones, but you will never be able to wrestle again.’ The Freuline gazed into Vivien’s panicked face and laughed gently. ‘Just like all of my other pretty young subjects, you will become a feeble and slow-moving creature, an object of pity. But you will never become a hindrance to my business opportunities, and that’s what’s important, don’t you agree?’

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

The Frauline was puzzled by this. None of her servants were foolish enough to interrupt her when she was busy in the Protraction Room. She went over to the door. ‘Whoever it is, please go away.’ She turned around to go back to her important work of seeing to the systematic enfeeblement of a beautiful young woman—she would investigate later to find out who had stupidly interrupted her.

Suddenly, with a crash, the door shattered into pieces!

Entering through the wreckage was none other than Zora, the Pony Girl. And following close behind her was Vivien’s manager and personal trainer, Luna!

Utterly confused, Fraulein Trudy retreated from the advancing Pony Girl. She retrieved a bullwhip from the wall, and lashed out at Zora with it, commanding her to heel. But the huge black wrestler caught hold of the whip and tore it from Trudy’s hand. And in the next moment she had taken hold of her owner, and was lifting her into the air for a brutal body slam.

‘Zora! Stop!’ shouted Luna. Zora froze in her stance, holding Trudy over her head. ‘This isn’t the ring, Zora, and that woman is not a professional wrestler! We don’t want to kill her!’

Obediently, Zora lowered Trudy to the ground. She kept a hold on the Fraulein, despite the latter’s struggles.

Luna approached them. ‘How did you do this?’ cried Trudy. ‘Was it that stroke you gave her, down her back?’

‘It was the beginning of her induction,’ confirmed Luna.

Trudy was terrified. ‘Then... then the rumors are true. It is possible to enslave with a touch...’

‘Natural Slavery is a fact,’ said Luna. ‘A fact you are about to become intimately acquainted with...’

‘Don’t touch me!!’ Trudy struggled frantically in Zora’s grasp. But she could not escape, as Luna approached and reached out her hand.

It was only a casual stroking of Trudy’s bare shoulder, with but one of Luna’s fingertips. Yet it had a dramatic effect, taking all the fight out of the haughty heiress. At once, a softening could be detected in Trudy’s features, and it was immediately apparent that, beneath her evil persona, she was an incredibly attractive woman.

Luna put a fingertip under Trudy’s chin and lifted her face to examine it. ‘Don’t do this to me... please...’ begged Trudy.

‘How ironic for someone like you to be asking for mercy,’ said Luna. ‘Simply priceless!’

And with that, the trio turned and walked out of the Protraction Room.

Alone in the room, Vivien gasped in agony. She remained inprisoned on the racklike Protractor. She could barely breath now. Her numbing fingers clutched and unclutched, she tossed her head back and forth. She was completely helpless and at the mercy of the hellish device.

‘Silly goose!’ said Luna, re-entering the room. ‘You were so quiet over there that we almost forgot about you! It would only serve you right if we just left you in your predicament for the rest of the night!’

Helpless as she was and completely beholden to Luna for assistance, Vivien dared not argue the point with her assertive and demanding manager.