The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WRESTLING GIRL VERSUS PONY GIRL

Part 6

EPILOG

Three years later—

‘You see over there? That’s Princess!’ Mrs. Selbee indicated a ponygirl a hundred yards away that was being put through its paces by its owner.

‘Princess? Why is that name familiar?’ asked Luna.

Mrs. Selbee smiled. ‘Princess’s name, in her former life, was Patricia Norton. Surely you remember reading about her! That’s Kay Norton, her second cousin, who’s taking her turn training her.’

‘Oh, of course!’ said Luna. She stared at the ponygirl. The creature had an extremely strange appearance, almost like a visitor from another planet! It was difficult to imagine that the beast had once been human, much less a young lady dubbed by the press as ‘America’s sweetheart!’

‘She certainly looks different!’ commented Luna.

‘Yes,’ said Mrs. Selbee. ‘After the trial, the creature’s human relatives pressed forward with further modifications to her. Money, after all, is no object with them! She’s won many prizes over the year in shows—quite the trend-setter, you might say.’

As they continued down the path, they encountered an elderly couple walking in the other direction. ‘Good afternoon, sir. And you, madame,’ said Mrs. Selbee politely. The two nodded amiably at Mrs. Selbee and Luna.

Mrs. Selbee gestured back at them. ‘Aren’t they cute? He’s the retired CEO of a Wall Street brokerage firm; she’s a society matron who spent all her money on the horses. They met at these very stables. I guess their mutual interest has matured into a romance!’

Luna glanced back at the couple, who were leaning against the fence feeding carrots to a trio of eager young ponies that winnied happily at the attention. ‘It’s good to have a hobby!’ commented Luna.

‘Mm-hmm. This barn here is where we keep Pepper. Care to take a peek?’

‘Oh, yes, I’m always interested in her progress,’ replied Luna.

They visited the modest stall where the pretty redheaded pony would likely spend the rest of its life. The creature, known as Trudy when it was a human being, seemed to recognize Luna as they entered the stall. It whinnied in fright and retreated to the corner.

‘You come here, you bad girl!’ scolded Mrs. Selbee. ‘You’ve got a visitor! Where are your manners?’ She took the pony by the bridle and led it forward. Luna took hold of the bridle and inspected the creature, which was naked and unharnessed but had its wrists tied behind its back.

‘Yours was a strange request,’ said Mrs. Selbee. ‘But I have to admit it’s been an advantage to have a training pony on the ranch. New ranch hands often make mistakes with valuable animals. But now that we give them Pepper here to practice on for a week, they get all of the screw-ups out of their system and learn to handle the other animals correctly!’

Luna nodded in agreement. She counted twenty-five ‘S’ brands that had been burned into Pepper’s flesh over the past several years by training ranch hands. A number of deep scars on her hips and legs showed where greenhorns had laid down the whip too carelessly.

Luna smiled. ‘I’m very pleased that my idea has been so useful to the ranch. Please give Pepper an extra portion of oats tonight, will you?’

‘Will do,’ said Mrs. Selbee. The two proceeded back to the house.

Zora, her translator Jambala, a new wrestling trainee named Stacy, and Vivien were waiting for them in front of the ranch house.

‘I see you’ve picked out a harness,’ said Luna to Zora.

The tall black woman gestured in sign language, and Jambala translated, ‘Yes. We had no trouble finding several that fit her, and this design seemed to suit her well.’

Vivien was wearing the harness they’d picked out. She looked confused and a little bit frightened. The leather outfit did little to cover her nudity, but encased her in tight-fitting straps that made her feel acutely helpless. Most distressing of all, Vivien’s arms were folded back behind her and her wrists were pulled up into the small of her back.

‘She’s a very pretty one!’ complimented Mrs. Selbee. ‘And you don’t think she’ll need any modifications?’

‘That’s a decision for her new owner,’ said Luna, ‘but I don’t think it will be necessary.’

‘Not even the standard throat operation?’

‘That would be redundant,’ said Luna. ‘She hasn’t spoken a word in six months!’

* * *

When Luna had decided that Vivien’s three months of slavery would be extended indefinitely, she knew she was making the right decision; Zora had flourished under the protective care Luna had provided her, and having ownership of a beautiful white girl contributed enormously to the former Pony Girl’s recuperation. Indeed, Zora made constant use of her slavegirl as a plaything and a source of comfort. And even the simple daily ritual of having her feet kissed and worshiped by the beautiful young slave had helped to restore Zora’s self-esteem to what it was before she entered that sinister clinic so many years ago.

Luna pragmatically accepted the risks posed to Vivien by this arrangement. The pretty thing was inferior to Zora in every way. And Zora possessed such a powerful life-force, such a magnificence, that prolonged exposure to her would slowly destroy Vivien’s identity.

This was especially true because of the sex. In the early days, Zora focused all of her years-dormant sexual energy upon the task of fucking Vivien. It was a maelstrom of naked animal lust that Vivien’s genitals were not prepared to withstand. Worse still, the sheer drama of making love to such a noble creature was more than Vivien was capable of handling emotionally. It was psychologically impossible for the young lady not to fall completely and abjectly in love with her powerful black mistress and owner.

Vivien began to show the symptoms. She habitually stared at Zora, for hours on end. It became impossible for her to express an opinion on any subject without deferring to Zora. In fact, the poor creature had difficulty remembering any events in her life from before she’d become Zora’s pet.

The worst symptom was the separation anxiety Vivien felt when she could not be with Zora. During the days when Zora was in plastic surgery, the poor slavegirl was inconsolable.

Clearly, Vivien was developing the malady known as Slave Fatigue.

It became worse when other people were introduced into the household. One was Jambala, the translator hired to assist Zora on a live-in basis. She was a mature black lesbian, and her working relationship with Zora soon developed into a friendship and a legitimate romance, leaving poor Vivien out in the cold.

The other new face was Stacy, Luna’s new wrestling trainee. Luna had decided to re-enter the wrestling game, this time with different techniques and a competitor in the bantam-weight class. Luna did not mind-control Stacy, nor did she require nakedness or leash-training from her. They had a strictly business relationship, and Luna was satisfied to be able to train this young woman to defend herself and harm her opponents in the ring. Stacy enjoyed harming people, and was an eager student.

It was unlikely that Vivien resented Stacy’s usurpation of Vivien’s former role; the slavegirl had incurred amnesia about her days as a wrestling athlete. But she was afraid of Stacy, a woman smaller, younger, and far more aggressive than her. As a matter of convenience, Luna often required Vivien to be Stacy’s sparring partner, and for many hours every week the newcomer honed her skill by pinning the struggling naked girl to the mat, and wrapping her into ingenious and distressing submission holds.

Furthermore, the new trainee developed a yen for Vivien, and asked Zora’s permission to take the beautiful, nubile slavegirl to bed. Vivien found it humiliating in the extreme to be required to leap to the commands of this tiny, lusty newcomer who was younger than she. For her part, caring nothing about her bed-partner’s well-being, Stacy was intent upon exacting from a sobbing and screaming Vivien the fully obligations of naked sexual slavery.

Under these pressures, Vivien became more and more withdrawn. The day arrived when Luna discovered that Vivien was not able to answer a simple question, despite her clear desire to do so. Somewhere in her innocent, mixed-up head she had misplaced her language skills. Luna provided the pretty young woman with many opportunities to recover her speaking ability, but to no avail—the wrestling trainer understoood that Vivien’s years of slavery had finally taken their toll. Much as she personally liked Vivien, Luna realized that she must be eliminated.

Her thoughts naturally turned to the S-Bar ranch, where she had disposed of Fraulein Trudy after completing her destruction. She made a phone call to her good friend Mrs. Selbee, and made the arrangement for the legal transfer of Vivien’s ownership.

* * *

Luna affectionately stroked Vivien’s unadorned stomach. ‘Would it be presumptuous of me,’ she queried Mrs. Selbee, ‘to ask to meet Vivien’s new owner?’

‘Certainly not,’ said the ranch owner warmly. ‘I promised you she would receive the best and most expert care and training.’

‘Then you’re taking possession of her yourself?’ asked Luna.

‘That would fall short of what I promised!’ declared Mrs. Selbee. ‘Actually, I see the person of whom we speak approaching now! Lancey! Where have you been?’

A tiny young woman approached them. She was not more than 5′ tall, and was as thin as a wire. Lancy shrugged her shoulders, blinked her long-lashed eyes innocently and explained, ‘Mom told me I had to finish studying four chapters for my college entrance exams before I was allowed any time with the ponies!’

Mrs. Selbee turned to Luna. ‘Here is our reigning equestrian expert, Luna. Let me introduce my niece, Lancey. She is a veritable genius in the field of animal husbandry—your Vivien is falling into very capable hands!’

‘So this is the animal?’ asked Lancey eagerly. Mrs. Selbee nodded her head. ‘She’s beautiful!’ exclaimed the tiny aspiring college student, gazing up into Vivien’s face. She took Vivien by the elbow and compelled her to turn around. ‘She’s in such good shape, so athletic! And she moves so gracefully!’ The youngster turned to Mrs. Selbee and gave her a big hug. ‘Thank you so much, Aunt Mimi!’

She returned her attention to her new pet. ‘Now come here, girl! Kneel!’ Vivien hesitated—she was afraid of losing balance with her arms bound behind her.

‘I said kneel!’ said Lancey, grabbing the front of Vivien’s harness with both hands and yanking it down. Vivien came tumbling forward and landed hard on her knees on the grassy lawn.

Lancey looked at the others and shrugged her shoulders. ‘One thing I’ve learned with these ponies is that you always have to be firm!’ Her audience nodded. Stacy covered her mouth to stifle a laugh.

Lancey was fitting a bridle over Vivien’s head, and inserting the bit into the beautiful girl’s mouth. The young equestrian expert yanked roughly at the straps, being quite strong for such a skinny girl. The bit was pulled back tightly against Vivien’s mouth, forcing her jaws wide open and stretching her lips painfully. The former wrestler was quite alarmed at this rough treatment, not understanding that Lancey had ‘broken’ dozens of girls just like Vivien; she enjoyed it, and wanted to make it her life’s work. And she had learned from experience and study to ‘show them who’s boss’ right from the start. Vivien also did not realize that within the next forty-eight hours, Lancey would be looking attentively for the first possible excuse to brutalize her new pet’s nubile, voluptuous nakedness savagely and thoroughly with the riding crop. No matter how well-behaved and obedient Vivien was, this ‘get acquainted’ punishment beating must and would take place.

Lancey gripped her new pet’s reins in one hand, and patted her head affectionately with the other. She whispered, rapidly and breathlessly, in the animal’s ear. ‘You’re a beautiful animal and I love you and I’m going to take care of you. I’m going to make you a champion, girl, won’t that make you proud and happy? I’m going to teach you many marvelous tricks, and we’re going to play and have fun forever and ever, my pretty pretty girl.’

She took hold of the new pony’s head and kissed her on the forehead. She peered deeply into the pretty creature’s eyes. ‘I’m going to make you a champion! And as a start, I’m going to give you a champion’s name! You’re name, pretty pony, is Wonder Girl!’

Wonder Girl blinked her eyes. Her confused mind was registering a vague recollection from her forgotten past life. She gazed back at her young owner, being still fearful, but also respectful and trusting.

* * *

On the walk back to the car, Luna and her friends had an unusual encounter.

‘Take a look, Zora! You seem to have an admirer!’ said Jambala.

Zora turned and saw a ponygirl on the other side of the fence. The creature was following them, and was staring at Zora. At first sight of her, Zora gave a start.

‘Look how pretty she is!’ said Jambala of the pony. ‘She certainly seems to be enamoured of you, Zora—I think I’m getting jealous!’

‘Muriel!’ called a young trainer from a few yards off. ‘So that’s where you wandered off to!’

‘She’s yours? We were just admiring her pretty face. I’m Jambala, and these are my friends.’

The trainer, a compact, no-nonsense woman, reached out her hand to shake Jambala’s. ‘My name’s Connie.’

‘And this I take it is Muriel?’ asked Jambala.

‘Yes. That was her human name, actually. When I acquired her, I couldn’t think of a name that made me laugh harder, so I just kept calling her Muriel!’

The creature blinked away tears and lowered its head, apparently comprehending the insult.

Connie took the creature by the reins and began leading her away. ‘Come along, girl! she said to the pony. ‘There’s another wagonload down at the quarry waiting for you!’ She took the riding crop from her belt and switched the animal to hurry it along.

Zora gave the pony one last look, trying to remember her. Then she turned and left with the others.

THE END