The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WRESTLING GIRL VERSUS PONY GIRL

Part 3

The show was called Bikini Checkmate, and was a Saturday evening favorite for a growing number of cable affiliates.

Standing in center ring, the announcer bellowed out, ‘Introducing Vivien the Wonder Girl, accompanied by her manager, Luna!’

Flush with excitement, Vivien came down the runway towards the ring, with Luna at her side. Vivien wore a tiny green thong bikini, and had had light sprays of silver glitter applied to her shoulders, cheeks, and hair. The studio audience went wild when they got a look at the new, large-breasted wrestler so fetchingly outfitted. And every last one of them was wildly envious of Luna, who held the leash that led to Vivien’s studded collar.

Vivien flashed a million-dollar smile at the appreciative crowd. She waved happily into the videocams, all of them directed at her for this sublime moment, the most joyous event of her entire life! She glanced back appreciatively at her manager, and Luna nodded warmly.

With practiced grace, the manager mounted the ring apron, and held open the ropes for Vivien. As part of the act, Vivien shook her head no, and began to back away from the ring. Luna then gripped Vivien’s leash, and slowly pulled her up and into the ring, supposedly against her will. The audience applauded this little skit enthusiastically.

Luna led the leashed Vivien to center ring, and made her kneel down and kiss Luna’s feet. The apparent domination by the slender dark Hispanic of the robust and voluptuous Vivien was a comical sight for the hundreds of thousands of viewers in the studio audience and at home.

Luna detached the leash from Vivien’s collar and allowed her to stand. She pulled Vivien down to her and gave her an affectionate kiss, then removed the collar. The two of them moved to their corner and the ring announcer stepped forward.

‘And her opponent—Zora the Pony Girl, accompanied by her owner, Frauline Trudy, the Queen of Mean!’

At the name of the famous wrestler, the crowd went wild. Both Vivien and Luna staggered back at the devastating surprise. They’d been expecting a match with another newcomer, not an encounter with the World Heavyweight Champion herself!

‘My poor baby, I swear to you, I didn’t know!’ exclaimed Luna. She took the terrified Vivien into her arms, hugging and reassuring the sobbing girl as the other wrestler made her entrance.

Zora was an imposing figure, a Clydesdale of a woman. Legend had it that she’d developed her incredibly muscular build from years of pulling heavy wagons up steep mountain roads. As a reminder of her Pony Girl past, she was outfitted in the classic equestrian harness, a bridle locked about her head. She wore heavy black hoof-boots that gave her a grotesque and beastly gate. The floor resounded with a loud stomp for each forward step she made. Her enormous, naked tits bounced ominously as she made her grim march down the runway.

Her reins were held by the notorious Frauline Trudy, a vicious but beautiful heiress who’d gravitated to the world of competive wrestling as an investor and promoter. As she often confided in press interviews, wrestling appealed to her because it satisfied her relentlessly cruel nature. Exemplifying her roll as the Queen of Mean, the glamorous redhead was dressed in a fetishistic black leather outfit that emphasized her pale white skin and awe-inspiring bosom. Her wide hips swaying from side to side, the sinister Queen descended the runway, tugging at Zora’s reigns and staring malevolently at the waiting Vivien.

At ringside, Trudy removed Zora’s bridle, and stagehands helped remove Zora’s hoof-boots. Then Trudy produced a vicious looking horsewhip, and lashed it across Zora’s nakedness, as she commanded the ex-Pony Girl into the ring. The huge black wrestler leaped up to the ring apron and stepped over the ropes.

Her face, which must have once been beautiful, was now a grotesque visage. Her ears had been surgically altered and her nostrils flared out, to make her resemble a horse. But the most daunting change in her face was rendered, not by surgery, but by the agony and rage born of the harsh life of a Pony Girl. A fresh reminder of that life was an angry welt across her forehead from the flogging Frauline Trudy had given her moments before.

Her smoldering, hate-filled eyes were now trained on Vivien, who cowered in Luna’s arms.

It appeared that Luna intended to withdraw her wrestler from this lop-sided match, but a trio of muscle-bound referees assembled at their corner to bar any last-minute retreat. Sadly, Luna descended from the ring, leaving the cowed young Vivien to face Zora, alone and vulnerable in her tiny bikini. At ringside, the bell peeled out, and the match began.

Vivien fled in a circular motion around the ring, while Zora stalked her patiently from the ring’s center. Suddenly, Frauline Trudy reached in from the ring apron and yanked at one of Vivien’s ankles, causing the girl to lose her balance and sprawl forward. Vivien landed hard on her stomach. At an almost leisurely tempo, Zora took hold of Vivien’s hair and dragged the unwilling girl to the center of the ring.

What made the huge wrestler such a superstar was that not only could she wage combat with great ferocity and power, but also with the cunning skill of a ‘scientific’ wrestler. She now exhibited this skill, seizing her opponent in a complicated hold from which Vivien was helpless to escape.

Zora had complete control of Vivien’s body. The black wrestler was able to move quickly and precisely from one unbreakable clutch to another, and Vivien never had a chance to recover. Zora patiently ‘worked’ Vivien, disabling the young lady one limb at a time; mischieviously, she even exploited the young wrestler’s own frantic struggles to assist in her undoing. She was blithly unconcerned with the amount of agony this strategy would inflict on her opponent. Indeed, Vivien was rather distressed by this undertaking, and, during the brief intervals when Zora permitted Vivien to breath, the pretty young wrestler expressed her dissent in wild screams and heart-rending sobs.

The black wrestler took great delight in pinning Vivien down with a throat hold, playfully strangling the voluptuous athlete. It was only the interuptions by the referee that prevented Zora from finishing Vivien off in this manner.

After having essentially destroyed Vivien, Zora seemed to show pity. She released the beautiful girl from her clutches, and let her lay quivering on the mat for a few moments to catch her breath, while Zora affectionately stroked her back.

Zora stood up, and in an unhurried fashion pulled Vivien up from the mat by her hair. Vivien stood wobbly on her feet, all the fight having been taken out of her by Zora’s ministrations.

Zora proceeded to perform some crowd-pleasing rope work with Vivien, hurtling her body against the ropes and catching her from the rebound for dramatic body-slams, while the referee kept busy dodging to stay out of the way. After having been bodily hurtled down to the mat five or six times, Vivien had no idea where she was or even who she was!

Zora grabbed Vivien and pinned her to the ropes. She twisted Vivien’s arms up in the ropes, binding her helplessly there. Zora knelt before Vivien and began inspecting her and smelling her body with a beast-like curiosity. She lifted Vivien’s limply sagging head and looked deeply into the frightened girl’s eyes. She lowered her face to Vivien’s and kissed her. Then, without any transition, she slapped Vivien hard across the face! She repeated the gestures of kissing, and slapping, Vivien several times, seemingly showing no distinction between affection and cruelty. She smiled and cooed to her confused victim.

After being warned by the inpatient referee, Zora grabbed Vivien by the ankles and forcibly pulled her out of her rope entanglement. She dragged the pretty athlete to the center of the ring, where Vivien lay on the mat, virtually lifeless.

The big wrestler planted a foot across Vivien’s neck, and began to lean on it, prompting frantic struggles from young athlete. The referee stepped forward to stop it, and Zora pushed him away.

She pulled the groggy Vivien to her feet and held her wobbly figure up. Then she shot a powerful right-hand chop straight into Vivien’s midsection, folding the voluptuous girl neatly in half. Vivien dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes. She was completely finished!

The referee began to give Vivien the ten-count, but Zora pushed him away again, and pointed for him to leave the ring. The referee shrugged his shoulders and climbed out of the ring. Then Zora turned her attention to her opponent.

She lovingly knelt over Vivien and pulled the spent young athlete into her arms. A groggy Vivien was aware that she was being inspected by her conqueror, and was completely at her mercy.

Zora tugged at Vivien’s bikini top curiously, then pulled on it until the fastener in back tore loose. She removed the garment, revealing Vivien’s pendulous tits.

Momentarily the black giant seemed to be fascinated with the garment, studying it and smelling it. She tried to fit the bikini top over her own massive, exposed breasts, and the audience laughed at the amusing spectacle.

Meanwhile, the trembling, weakened Vivien was attempting to crawl away. Zora did not seem to notice, facing as she was in the other direction, absorbed in studying the bikini top. But just as Vivien was about to reach the ring apron, Zora reached out and seized Vivien’s ankle and dragged her back. She rapped her muscular long legs around Vivien’s midsection and proceeded to crush the voluptuous young woman. Vivien was only capable of letting out a faint cry of distress, groping weakly in a ridiculous effort to ward off her attacker.

Zora took hold of Vivien and began examining her behind. She pulled down Vivien’s bikini bottom and playfully spanked the young lady, inspiring applause in the audience. Then she removed the bikini bottom altogether. Vivien was now completely nude, and entirely at Zora’s mercy.

Zora stood up and walked around the ring, examining the bikini bottom and smelling it. She picked up the bikini top and looked over both garments again. Then she climbed onto the ropes and gestured to throw the bikini top out into the audience. The crowd went wild, getting up from their seats and reaching out and calling to her. Finally, she threw the garment to a lucky fan dressed in cutoff jeans and a tube top, with tattoos prominently displayed on her muscular shoulders.

Zora treated the crowd on the other side to the same opportunity, eventually tossing the bikini bottoms to another avid fan.

Meanwhile, Vivien was again attempting to crawl her way to escape from the ring. As she shambled along she suddenly came upon a pair of black feet. She looked up from the feet to see Zora towering over her and reaching down.

After depositing Vivien in the center of the ring, Zora walked over to ringside to retrieve something. She returned with a towel, a washrag, and a bottle of water.

To everyone’s surprise, the black wrestler knelt down with Vivien and let her sip the water to her fill. Then Zora ran the washrag over Vivien’s face and neck, reviving her somewhat. Vivien looked up at Zora, puzzled, as her intimidating opponent patted dry the young athlete’s face.

Obviously, the Women’s Champ wanted to revive her beautiful opponent. In Vivien’s dazed condition, she wasn’t even sure if the match was over yet.

After removing the bottle, washrag and towel, Zora returned to the center of the ring. She knelt and took the naked white girl in her arms, and began hugging and kissing her. Vivien was of course quite incapable at this point of spurning Zora’s affectionate advances. Indeed, Zora seemed to possess considerable prowess in sexual foreplay, coaxing involuntary responses from Vivien by touching and stroking the young beauty’s voluptuous nudity in cunning and exploitative ways.

Zora presented one of her own naked breasts to Vivien, rubbing her large brown nipples over the young woman’s face. She coaxed Vivien to take the teat into her mouth. Vivien began sucking on Zora’s nipple, doubtlessly unaware of the spectacle she was creating for the viewing audience.

Zora pulled Vivien away from the nipple, and lay the poor girl down on the mat. She mounted her, and pulled Vivien’s face up into her crotch, where Zora’s pussy was exposed for business. Zora pressed Vivien’s face into her crotch and flexed her hips rhythmically, face-fucking Vivien before a rapt audience. The entire auditorium was engulfed in silence except for the rhythmic breathing in the ring.

Zora let Vivien go, and the nearly-asphixiated young competitor slumped down to the mat. Zora turned around, and carefully lowered her behind over Vivien’s face. She face-sat Vivien, grinding her huge firm cheeks into her hapless opponent’s beautiful features.

Standing up, Zora moved downward on Vivien’s body, and spread the young girl’s legs.

She paused for a moment, staring down at Vivien’s exposed crotch. Vivien revived enough to look up at Zora and understand the humiliating inspection.

Then, locking eyes with Vivien, Zora moved forward, carefully eased her knee into Vivien’s crotch and began grinding it.

Vivien gasped and began moaning. As Zora moved the knee in and out in an ever-increasing tempo, Vivien began to flop around like a rag doll, unable to control herself. Zora continued knee-fucking Vivien, unconcerned about what the young lady was going through. Vivien orgasmed under her ministrations, while Zora stared down at her, smiling cooly.

The big wrestler dropped Vivien’s legs unceremoniously. She left the white girl laying in a heap, and went over to the side of the ring. She held out her hand to Trudy, and Trudy handed her a large black dildo.

Zora’s harness costume apparently was equipped with a leather holding strap for the love-making tool. Zora attached it to herself, giving her the appearance of a grotesque warrior with a super hard-on. She returned to the center of the ring, and rolled Vivien over on her stomach.

Zora pulled Vivien up to a kneeling position, wrapping her hands around Vivien’s hips. The black wrestler guided the dildo between Vivien’s plump but firm buttocks.

Vivien glanced around. ‘What are you doing?!?’ she cried out. ‘NO!!’

But an undetered Zora took a firm grip on Vivien and plunged the dildo home.

Vivien screamed.

From the ring apron, Luna watched helplessly as her star wrestler received a vigorous anal pumping by her merciless black opponent. The sudden liveliness of the spent young woman was a heart-rending commentary on how much she was suffering. And the public humilation of it was devastating—audience members were snapping pictures with a frenzy, laughing and jeering at the pretty newcomer’s total annihilation. As Vivien struggled on the mat, skewered on Zora’s blunt sword, the black wrestler grabbed her young opponent by the hair and pulled her head back. Vivien stared, wild-eyed, into the probing orbs of the television cameras.

Zora road Vivien vigorously, driving the young woman forward with powerful machine-like persistence. She pounded Vivien from one end of the wrestling ring to the other and back again, and refused to quit until she was absolutely certain that the young woman was well and totally fucked. Then she dismounted her, and Vivien fell once again to the mat, losing consciousness at once. Zora removed the dildo and gave it an overhead toss out of the ring—a brawl ensued in the audience as eager fans attempted to retrieve it.

With her foot, Zora prodded Vivien over onto her back. She placed her foot squarely on Vivien’s stomach and raised her arms before the cheering crowd. Her victory over the beautiful white girl was total and complete.

Finally, she bent down and lifted the unconscious Vivien and slung the limp girl over her shoulder. With her pretty young opponent in tow, the black former Pony Girl descended from the ring. She continued holding the girl as Trudy fitted the bridle back on Zora, and helped her step into her hoof boots.

‘Where are you going? Where are they taking her?’ shouted Luna as Zora carried Vivien up the runway. Walking beside her pet wrestler, Trudy looked back and taunted, ‘Champion’s privilege, my dear!’

‘What is that?’ shouted Luna, struggling with a referee who was trying to hold her back.

‘It means she’s got the right to take home the defeated opponent and keep her for the duration of a week,’ said the referee. ‘It’s in the contract—now stay back!’

Luna broke free from the referees and ran towards the runway. Trudy tried to impose herself in front of Luna, but the lithe Hispanic brushed her aside like a piece of lint. She came up behind Zora, and stroked her hand quickly but firmly down the length of Zora’s spine.

The huge black wrestler looked back, surprised and puzzled. Luna stared intently at Zora, as a team of referees dragged her away. Zora stared after her, in a frozen stance, until Trudy angrily grabbed the reins and yanked at Zora. The former Pony Girl obediently turned and continued stomping up the runway, the naked Vivien over her shoulder.