The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WRESTLING GIRL VERSUS PONY GIRL

Part 2

Vivien had been having difficulties with her wrestling manager, and was seriously thinking of getting out of her contract.

For one thing, there were the business meetings, personal tete-a-tetes for which Vivien was required to perch herself, in the nude, on her manager’s lap. She had a hard time believing that this was the way other wrestlers and their managers conducted business.

Vivien had serious issues she wanted to discuss, but it was quite impossible to do so when her manager was gently nibbling at her shoulder, or interrupting her sentence with a kiss. In spite of her aggressiveness in the ring, Vivien felt lacking in self-confidence when she was sitting, naked, in the lap of this older woman (who was usually clothed), having her upper thigh casually stroked by her manager’s hand. And Vivien felt that the manager took unfair advantage of her, intimidating her with a tweak of her nipple every time Vivien disagreed with anything. The financial terms of their relationship was quite unreasonable, but Vivien felt herself robbed of negotiating power under these conditions—when her manager had her hands on Vivien, the naked young athlete was powerless to disagree about anything!

The manager, whose name was Luna, insisted that Vivien be nude at all times so that Luna could properly monitor her physical fitness. Vivien was a beautiful young girl, in top physical shape and quite voluptuous, but she felt inferior and ashamed under the older woman’s critical eye. Luna, a slender, dark hispanic woman, had a glamourous, sophisticated air that made Vivien feel like a clumsy, stupid bimbo.

Although the manager, who doubled as Vivien’s trainer, was always patient and courteous, Vivien couldn’t help but feel intimidated by her. It was all she could do to hold back tears as she lay draped across Luna’s lap, being punished with a spanking for an inadequate performance. Even when Vivien was being ‘rewarded’ for a good performance, she felt bitterly humiliated by the pat on the head Luna would favor her with. Vivien was an adult woman, and it was exasperating to be treated like a child! Even more exasperating because she couldn’t deny the rush of pleasure she felt with the slightest word of praise that came from her manager’s lips.

Vivien was annoyed to no end by the sessions of ‘fetch’ Luna required of her. She could see no benefit at all to this ridiculous game, and Luna never pretended that there was one. ‘Consider it part of your payment to me for providing you with room, board, and coaching,’ said Luna. ‘You have no idea, dear, how gratifying it is to have a centerfold-caliber beauty such as yourself scrambling, naked and on all fours, to fetch a rubber ball and return it to me gripped in your teeth.’ Blushing at the compliment to her beauty, Vivien would retrieve the little ball for the older woman, and quickly forget the indignities involved when Luna would hold the girl by the chin and call her ‘My pretty girl.’

Vivien was more seriously disturbed by the leash training. She didn’t see how the skill had any application to the profession of wrestling, but Luna insisted upon it, to Vivien’s growing resentment.

It was bad enough that she was required to be leashed when Luna took her for moonlight walks in the back yard, Vivien crawling naked on hands and knees in the dewy grass. It was understandable, but acutely embarassing, that Luna insisted upon leashing Vivien whenever the two had guests.

But it was downright insufferable that Luna subjected Vivien to advanced leash training sessions. The manager would stand over her, gripping the leash in one hand and a pearl-handled bed whip in the other. Vivien was obliged to obey subtle gestural commands, and if she failed, the whip would rain down upon her nakedness until she was sobbing and screaming. The whip was designed for humane punishment, and the manager could flog Vivien vigorously with it and not leave a single mark. It wasn’t even very painful, but Vivien was always rendered a quivering, tormented creature after only a few strokes. The poor girl would do anything to avoid it, and did her very best to learn leash obedience quickly and perfectly. She didn’t understand why her manager was endeavoring to teach her tricks like some kind of pet; but this made it even more difficult for Vivien to feel self-confidence as an adult human being.

Finally, Vivien was disturbed about the sex. In high school, the other girls had teased Vivien, saying that her body was made for sex and nothing more. She had worked hard at the sport of wrestling to prove them wrong. But now, having ‘saved herself’, a blushing virgin who’d never even been kissed by a man, Vivien’s career had taken this ironic turn.

Vivien and her manager shared the same bed, and Vivien was expected to perform every night, even if she was exhausted from training. Luna gave no more consideration to Vivien’s feelings than would a hungry cat have sympathies for a rodent. Luna was quick, ingenious, and a very demanding lover who gave a sharp tug on Vivien’s cunt hairs at the slightest sign of disobedience. Sucking at Vivien’s breasts, rotating the tip of her tongue rapidly and fiendishly around Vivien’s nipples, Luna was able to to command the young athlete’s full and undivided attention. And Luna used her encyclopedic knowledge of female anatomy to attack Vivien mercilessly, probing and spanking the young beauty until her cries of distress became screams of insane passion.

When she was finished, even as Vivien was still wimpering and trembling, Luna would drop into a deep sleep with a satisfied smile, one arm draped possessively across Vivien’s stomach.

Vivien still had a profound respect for her manager, and glady knelt before her in worship morning, noon, and night. But she was deeply troubled, and wondered if this was the best thing for her career.

* * *

‘Now, now, sweetheart,’ cooed Luna to Vivien, ’ I’ve been as impatient as you have to book you in a really first rate match. The wrestling industry doesn’t take too well to rising young stars. There are no open doors for you, babydoll, oh no, you’ve got to force the doors open, or break them down!’ She stroked the naked girl’s stomach, exerting the gentle influence of Natural Slavery.

‘But sometimes, Luna, I get discouraged...’ said Vivien hesitantly. ‘The matches I’ve been in... I don’t think they’ve gotten me anywhere!’

‘Every public appearance is a step forward,’ advised Luna, ‘whether it seems that way or not.’

‘But, but... that apartment wrestling appearance...’

‘A small audience, but a very select one,’ Luna pointed out, underscoring her point with a pinch to Vivien’s naked stomach.

‘I know... but that Chinese girl didn’t fight fair!’

‘I don’t suppose she did, dear,’ said Luna. The apartment wrestling gig, of course, was not really about competition. It was a showcase for a spectacular oriental martial arts expert. The beautiful Vivien had simply been given to the woman to receive a beating, for the entertainment of the audience. There was no referee, no starting bell, and no rules—just Vivien being decisively destroyed and humiliated by a tiny, hard-muscled opponent who laughed and taunted Vivien in Mandarin.

‘That woman was actually quite impressed with you,’ commented Luna, stroking Vivien’s thigh.

‘Really?’ asked Vivien.

‘I’m certain she was.’ In fact, after the match, the oriental had made Luna a lucrative offer to purchase Vivien, to add to her menagery of white women. But Luna had declined to sell her.

‘Don’t forget about the television appearance two weeks ago!’ reminded Luna.

‘But that wasn’t a match!’ protested Vivien. In fact, she had been paid to walk around on the ring curtain, holding up signs to indicate what round the match was on.

‘You looked very pretty in your bikini, and beauty sells on television.’

‘But when can I get on television in a real match?’ asked Vivien.

‘Well, why don’t we ask the head of the wrestling commission, shall we?’ Luna stroked Vivien’s stomach in a circular motion, exerting a stronger influence of Natural Slavery over her. ‘I think he’s coming to see us right now. Do you see him, Vivien?’

Vivien caught her breath in excitement. ‘Yes! Yes I do!’ The impossibility of someone materializing out of thin air in their apartment didn’t occur to the young athlete. As far as she was concerned, the wrestling commissioner was standing before her, and she couldn’t be more honored and excited.

‘Well, dear,’ Luna prompted, ‘Did you have something you wanted to ask him?’

‘Yes, of course! Sir, if you don’t mind my asking, I want to have a television match very badly, and I was wondering when you’d get around to considering me.’

‘He says that he’s very impressed with your matches so far,’ said Luna. ‘He says that he’s happy to inform you that you are being scheduled for a broadcast match to take place next week!’

Under the power of Luna’s suggestion, Vivien thought she was hearing this from the commissioner himself. She cried out in gratitude, ‘Thank you, oh, thank you sir!’ and was imagining the commissioner to be the most handsome and compassionate man she’d ever met.

‘He has to go now,’ said Luna. ‘Say goodbye to the commissioner, Vivien!’

The television match was in fact scheduled for next week. Luna had chosen this illusion as the way to break the news to Vivien because she wanted to please her and lift her spirits.

That night, Luna was rewarded for her kindness as Vivien became an especially enthusiastic and affectionate bed partner.