The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A World of My Own”

Chapter III

Ellie opened her eyes. The clock said it was six-thirty in the morning. She didn’t have to wake up for half an hour, but her stomach already knew she was awake, and had started to grumble. Careful not to wake the others, she slunk out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. Finding nothing of interest that could be served cold, she resigned herself to cooking breakfast for the family, and began pulling out ingredients.

She felt his presence before he even touched her. Gently, he put his arms around her from behind in a playful embrace.

“How can you be so playful this early in the morning?” she asked.

“It’s a habit I formed back when I used to stay with Grandther over the summer and he used to take me fishing.” Caeman replied. “Would you like some help?” The others began to arrive in short order, having been awakened by the smell of the food she and Caeman were cooking. Waffles and grits were promptly served, followed by bacon and sausage and biscuits. Maru squeezed the oranges for the juice while Caeman and Ellie finished up. As the pair tried to find someplace to sit, they discovered yet another drawback to life in a harem-arrangement. Minnie, Faria, Chandra and Nike occupied the booth. Kaya and Aisha occupied the coffee table. Maru and her large appetite had claimed the pool table. Seyla had the two TV trays supporting her breakfast and an old Fisher Price chair supporting her small frame. Andrea had claimed an end table and moved it over to the rocking chair while Lila sat at the piano.

“The nice thing about living with a large number of women is there’s plenty of opportunities to use my problem-solving skills.” Caeman said with a chuckle, leading Ellie outside to the picnic table on the covered porch. He pulled down the ladder leading to the attic and got down some old blankets and clothesline, which he set up along the two unwalled sides to block the chill wind that had begun to blow a couple of weeks ago. He anchored the blankets using some of the bricks that had never been used for any other purpose, but which seemed to procreate and propagate about the land like rabbits or loose coat hangers.

“Any regrets?” Ellie asked as Caeman finally sat down to his own breakfast.

“Not a one.” Caeman replied. “Stuff like this keeps life interesting, and Grandther always said he wanted me to raise a family in this house. Though how we’re going to handle it when the kids start coming is anyone’s guess at this point.”

“Kids?” Ellie asked.

“Well, yeah, I mean, I’m having sex with eleven women, and there’s nothing wrong with me, if Minnie’s latest scans are correct, so someone’s bound to get the big belly sometime, right?” Ellie laughed.

“Right.” she said. “Now that you mention it, it’s a wonder someone hasn’t started showing the signs already.” As she finished her breakfast and packed everything up, she felt a little queasy. Unwilling to succumb to some stomach bug, she grabbed a bag of saltines from the cupboard as she headed to the bedroom to get ready for work. Caeman helped her get ready (sometimes having a mind reading/control device implanted in one’s head could be good for something other than sex) and saw her on her way with a kiss and a fond farewell. The phone was ringing when Caeman got back to the house. He picked it up. The voice at the other end was Alison’s.

“Caeman...” she sobbed, “I...I have something I need to say...but I’m not sure how.” Caeman urged her on, but after several false starts, she sighed in exasperation. “I can’t do this over the phone. Can we come over?”

“You and Kathy are always welcome.” Caeman said.

“Thank you.” Alison said, gratefully. Caeman held the phone for almost a full minute after the click.

“Who was that?” Chandra asked.

“My ex-wife.” Caeman said. “We need to make this place presentable.” Nodding, the girls went to work. The only one Caeman noticed to be missing was Minnie, but she had gone down to the lab immediately after she had finished washing her dishes. Seeing the time, he guessed Alison hadn’t taken the time to eat breakfast before calling, so he fixed two more of what they had had that morning. Alison’s car pulled in just as he was finishing. The girls disappeared, leaving Caeman alone. Which of course was exactly what he wanted. He met Kathy at the door, hugging the young woman tightly.

“It’s nice to see you, Dad.” she said.

“Have you eaten yet, honey?” Caeman asked.

“No.” Kathy confessed. Caeman showed the pair to the kitchen, where breakfast was waiting for them. He set their bags on the couch. He persuaded Alison to eat, reminding her that it was especially important to have breakfast when something was going on that would tax her energy. Kathy needed no persuasion. She had always loved her father’s cooking. After the ladies had finished, Kathy prodded her mother, finally getting the woman to come out with her problem.

“Caeman, you know how I’ve always been...” she began, struggling with the words, “...a little too fond of sex.”

“I never thought you were.” Caeman assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Well...it...it finally caught up with me.” Alison said, tearfully. Caeman waited patiently. “I had myself tested, and the results came back last night. I stayed up the whole night thinking about it and decided to tell you...I have A.I.D.S.”

“Any idea who you got it from?” Caeman asked. Alison shook her head.

“Most of the guys I was with never even called me afterwards.” she sobbed. “The last five years were a string of one-night stands and heartache.” She looked tearfully at him. “I love you, Caeman. I would never have left if it wasn’t for my blasted nymphomania.” She looked down at her empty plate, which Kathy took away and washed, along with her own. “You tried, you really did, but the whole thing with Grandther...you were the only one who could handle it, but you couldn’t handle it and me at the same time. That’s why I went ahead and got a divorce. I couldn’t bear the thought of cheating on you.” Caeman put a hand on her shoulder, and she began to cry.

“I’ll do whatever I can.” Caeman promised. “Come on.” He led Alison downstairs, to the basement lab. “Alison, this is Dr. Hokuto Minako.”

“Don’t those hurt?” Alison asked, staring unabashedly at Minnie’s chest.

“Only when I run.” Minnie replied. “It’s a long story.”

“You can tell it while you run the scans.” Caeman said, giving Alison a kiss and heading back upstairs to tend to Kathy, who was crying unabashedly in front of the sink. He held her close, rocking her gently from side to side and humming an old lullaby he used to sing to her when she was five. They remained thus until Kathy was all cried out. Then he took her to the picnic table outside. “So how were things at home up until the call?” he asked, wrapping her in one of Memaw’s old quilts. Kathy gave a little half-hearted shrug.

“We were both working.” she said. “When she wasn’t working she was sleeping with someone. I’ve been keeping sane by writing in my free time, like you taught me.”

“Daddy’s little girl, eh?” Caeman chuckled, then sighed. “It never seems real until it happens to someone in your family, does it?”

“I keep expecting to wake up and find out this is all a dream.” Kathy said. “But I’m not going to, am I?”

“Don’t worry, Kat.” Caeman said, gently tracing her jaw line with his finger. “Minnie’s the best of the best my imagination could come up with.” When she looked at him strangely, he pulled the Gate from his pocket and began to explain about it to her. “I finally got around to updating my will.” he concluded. “If something premature happens to me, it goes to you.” She looked skeptical. It was time to prove it. He removed the cheesy, worse-than-grade-B vampire novel from under one leg of the table, opening it until he found a scene with the vampire, and stepped out into the growing daylight. Activating the Gate, he pulled the vampire from his novel and let him smoke in the yard. “Believe me now?”

“Let me put it this way, Dad, I can’t think of a way you could have faked it.” she said.

“You remember those romance novels your mother used to read when we were married?”

“I’ve been trying to forget.” Kathy said with disgust.

“I improved one.”

“By pulling a character out?”

“No, by inserting a monster.” Caeman laughed. “The Cthuthu ate the male romantic lead along with his perverted, rapist brothers and then swam across to Afghanistan and ate some terrorists.” Kathy laughed. “The female lead spoon fed it a baby nuke after it ate its way back to America, taking out the rival superpowers as it went, leaving America as the only nation with any real power after the Cthuthu died.”

“Where did you come up with a name like Sa...sa...”

“Cthuthu? Random syllables I snatched out of the air, just like the way I come up with alien names.” Caeman said.

“I thought you said the name of an existing race into your computer’s sound recorder, played it backwards and spelled that phonetically.” Kathy said.

“I only did that once, and that didn’t sell as well.” Caeman replied. “But that’s all in the past, kiddo.” He hugged his daughter, relishing the reunion.

“So did you do the obvious and conjure yourself a harem or something? Mom’s going to be so jealous.” Caeman laughed. He could take care of that.

* * *

“You certainly took me at my word.” Minnie sighed as she sank into a soft chair, rubbing her temples. “I’ve got some possible treatments that the computer’s running probabilities on...”

“And I’ve got some Advil if you want it.” Caeman said, proffering an opened bottle. Minnie gratefully took a couple of pills, washing them down with her Yoo-Hoo.

“Thanks.” she sighed. “Your ex-wife still can’t get over the size of my boobs.”

“Can you blame her?”

“Actually, no.” Minnie replied. “I’m pretty sure this is a world record or something. Luckily the reduced-gravity spell keeps them from ripping right off my chest. How’s Kathy adjusting to our unusual family environment?”

“About like we expected.” Caeman replied. “She’s grateful for the little islands of privacy I’ve been providing for her.”

“Of course.” Minnie replied. “I dare say I think we need a bigger place.”

“Great minds think alike.” Caeman said, unfolding a piece of paper from his pocket. He spread it out on the table. The improved house retained the same floor plan for the ground floor, but there was an extra floor between it and the attic and several floors below ground. Plenty of room for privacy and recreation. There was also a “princess tower” at one end, projecting out of what currently was the den.

“What’s all this enormous space here?” Minnie asked.

“Lab space, infirmary, medical facilities...”

“In other words, my zone?”

“Pretty much.” Caeman replied.

“Makes even the wonderful, spacious lab you gave me look like Walt Disney’s garage.” she said. “Are you trying to spoil me?” She blinked her eyes seductively at him. “Because you know you don’t need to seduce me.”

“Oh, yes I do.” Caeman said. “I haven’t seduced you in a week, and I can tell you’re starting to feel the frustration.” He cupped her elbow and led her to the bedroom. Flustered and aroused by his rather chauvinistic (but true) statements, she shed the lab coat and her sweater while he undid her pants. She had left her shoes in the hall, and she wore no undergarments, so there was no need for further foreplay as they tumbled into bed.

His squeezing caresses reminded her of how sensitive her magically-enhanced globes were. She moaned passionately as he kissed and sucked them. He began to kiss his way down the valley between her mountains, probing her navel with his tongue, and eventually bringing himself to her pubis. He flicked out his tongue, stimulating the clitoris until she thought she was going to have to come or go crazy. She exploded, and he returned to kiss her mouth. She moaned as she tasted herself on him, licking off that which had gotten on his face. It took little time to get her hot and bothered again. This time he guided his penis to her opening, giving her a wicked grin before he slid himself into her well-lubed sheath. He rolled her on top of him, giving her nipples another tweak before he let her go at her own pace. Her boobs bounced as she began to ride Caeman’s cock to orgasm. She went rigid, then limp, as it exploded from her. Caeman rolled her back to her back, finishing his own journey before rolling off of her. She lay with her head on his chest, letting the slowing rhythm of his heartbeat lull her to sleep.

* * *

Caeman was awakened rather rudely by Minnie’s attempts to squirm from his arms a few hours later. Finally free, she began to dress.

“Not tired of me already, are you?” he asked.

“No, it’s not that.” Minnie assured him, sealing her words with a kiss. “I’ve just had a flash of inspiration. You could say it came to me in a dream.”

“Okay.” Caeman said. “Send Faria up to keep me company.” Minnie stuck her tongue out at Caeman and departed, pausing only to collect her shoes.

* * *

“How’s she doing, Minnie?” Caeman asked.

“Her T-cell count is stable.” Minnie replied. “That’s better than steadily dropping, yes?”

“Yes.” Caeman replied. “So what’s your secret?”

“Ever tried to catch a greased pig?”

“Every year at the fair.” Caeman replied, and would have gestured to some of his pig-catching trophies had they been upstairs instead of down in the lab.

“Well, the AIDS virus doesn’t have long arms to grab the pig around the neck or legs or whatever. It just hooks onto receptors in the T-cell’s membrane. I figured out a way to coat the remaining uninfected T-cells with a protein shell that prevents the virus from taking hold.”

“Doesn’t that reduce the immune effectiveness of the T-cells?” Caeman asked.

“The protein shell only lasts a couple of weeks. Meanwhile the virus can’t attack any new cells, and my hunter-killer nanites can track down any viruses that are already in her system as well as any pathogens that might try to bug her while she’s vulnerable.”

“What do they go by?”

“The scanner you gave me and the directions given them by the master computer. That’s why I had to confine her to the scanning bed.”

“So I guess I’ll be bringing her breakfast in bed for a while.” Caeman remarked.

“She’s missed you horribly, you know.” Minnie said.

“So I’ve heard.” Caeman said. “Truth be told, I missed her too. I remember all the long, lonely nights after Grandther passed away...” Minnie’s hand clasped his for a moment.

“Sweetheart, you’re broadcasting.” Minnie said, wiping tears from her own eyes, as, Caeman realized, everyone else in the house was as well. Caeman willed the power on his amplifier down to minimum. He’d almost forgotten about it until now. There was so much going on. Minnie wiped a couple of stray tears from his face and kissed him tenderly. He decided it was time to go spend time with his daughter.

* * *

Caeman found Kathy down in the lab, holding her mother’s hand. Alison was looking much better. A status-screen showed the number of infected T-cells and loose viruses in her body. The numbers dropped at an encouraging rate. He smiled. He wished he had the mathematical prowess to estimate how long it would take before she was clean and clear.

“Hi, honey.” Alison said softly, drawing Kathy’s attention to her father’s presence. He kissed each of them on the forehead before taking the other visitor’s chair.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Physically, not bad.” Alison replied. “I’m still beating myself up over how stupid I was having unprotected sex with so many guys.”

“The only reason you were put in that position is because I was so busy with things outside the bedroom I didn’t have time to scratch your itch.” Caeman replied. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize.” Alison said. “It’s not your fault I’m a slut.” She grabbed his hand, squeezing it. “I loved you enough to be your slut for years. No matter how much other guys turned me on, I held back until I got you back in my arms.” She squeezed his hand again, as tears rolled off her cheeks onto the shoulders of the gown she wore. “Grandther’s death tested us all. You bounced back and became keeper of the Scribe’s Gate, according to what Kathy told me. Kathy used the experience to make herself a better writer. Now she’s got offers coming in from publishers wanting new stuff and producers wanting her to write movie scripts for them. You both passed your tests with flying colors. I failed.” She repeated the last sentence four times before she began to sob uncontrollably. Caeman pulled her close, letting her cry on his shoulder.

“You did what you could considering your...condition.” Caeman replied, drying her eyes.

“Condition.” Alison muttered. “Look at me. One little hug from you and I’m hornier than a whole herd of rutting bulls. I’m a slut, a sex maniac.” She was shaking. “I want you right here and right now, even though I know that would just give you the virus too.” She closed her eyes. “It’s been four days since I had an orgasm, Caeman, and I’m in withdrawal.”

“Kathy and I need some quality time, sweetheart.” Caeman said, kissing Alison on the cheek. “But I promise, the instant that indicator reaches zero, I’m going to roll you like you’ve never been rolled before.” Alison moaned, glancing up at the indicator. The last two digits were a blur, the next one over almost unreadable due to the speed. It was encouraging, but there were so many other digits...

“Makes me wish I could come with a vibrator.” Alison muttered. “Was that your loneliness I felt a few minutes ago?”

“Guilty.” Caeman chuckled. “Almost forgot about the amplifier in my brain stem.”

“Is that what it was like for you after I left?” she asked.

“Yeah.” Caeman sighed. At Alison’s pitiful expression, he kissed her again. “I’m not very good at being encouraging, am I?”

“Not really.” Alison replied with a half-smile. “I guess I should try to sleep so the little tin bugs Dr. Hooters put in me can do their job.” Caeman gently brushed her mind with the amplifier, relaxing her so she could sleep, and arranged for her to dream of their honeymoon and come just as often as she had then.

“Come on, Kathy.” he said, escorting the girl out of the lab. “Let’s let your mother get some sleep.”

* * *

“Is she going to make it?” Kathy asked when they were alone, walking the unpainted roads of Tehuacana, TX.

“Minako thinks so.” Caeman replied.

“Did she come out of one of your stories, or did someone else write a pornographic science fantasy?” Caeman chuckled, putting an arm around his daughter’s shoulders and drawing her nearer.

“Mine.” Caeman said. “Actually, she was created to fix some problems I had with the amplifier.”

“The one in your head?”

“It was originally on a pair of glasses.” Caeman replied. “They kept slipping off.”

“Oh.” Kathy replied. “Like when you were boning one of the girls?”

“Ellie was the only girl in the house at the time.” Caeman said.

“You like her, don’t you?”

“Would I be boning her if I didn’t?” Caeman asked. “You know I was never into meaningless sex.”

“Unlike mom.” Kathy muttered.

“Your mother had an itch that needed to be scratched.” Caeman said. “But between us it was never meaningless.”

“Mom thinks it’s the only thing she’s good at.” Kathy remarked.

“You know that’s not true.” Caeman said.

“It’s true that she thinks so.” Kathy replied. “Just probe her.”

“I don’t have to.” Caeman said. “She broadcasts.” His face turned introspective for a moment. “I never did manage to show her what a worthwhile person she is.”

“You’ll figure it out, dad.” Kathy said. A young couple rode by on bicycles, and Kathy turned her head, watching with obvious lust until they were gone.

“Want me to introduce you?” Caeman asked.

“Nah, it’s a small town, I’ll more than likely see them sometime when I’m on my own.” Kathy replied. Caeman sensed that Kathy would prefer it that way. He shrugged, accepting her desire for privacy.

“Their names are Warren Gleeson and Jackie Lee, if you want to ask about them...in private, of course.”

“Thanks, Dad.” Kathy said, her lips parting in a girlish smile, revealing the braces on her bottom teeth.

“Would you like to borrow Aisha for an evening?”

“Huh?” Kathy asked, confused for a moment, and, he thought, a little fearful.

“You know, Aisha, the genie.” Caeman said. “She could fix those teeth for you so you wouldn’t need the braces, if you want.”

“Oh.” Kathy sighed in relief. Caeman raised a curious eyebrow, but said nothing and kept his amplifier turned down. “Yeah, I think maybe I should get my teeth fixed. I’m tired of getting stuff stuck in these damn braces anyway.”

“Do you do that often?” Caeman asked.

“What?”

“Swear.”

“Just testing the leash, Father Dearest.” Kathy replied, flashing him a gleaming, metal-rimmed smile. Caeman stopped, putting a hand on each of the girl’s shoulders.

“Kathy, honey, I like to think I raised you right, as far as was possible.” he said. “Your mother and I taught you right from wrong, gave you everything we possibly could to help you in this world.”

“I know, dad.” Kathy said, her eyes downcast.

“What you choose to do with it is up to you.” Caeman continued. “You’re a big girl, now. You’re old enough to make your own decisions. If you want to swear, go ahead, I do it myself. If you want some beer, let me know, I’ll get you some and you can drink it in the house, though I do draw the line at providing it for your friends. You can even smoke if you want to. It’s your body.”

“I can’t even stand being around smokers, dad.” Kathy said. “But thanks.” She hugged him.

“Like I said, you’re a big girl.” Caeman continued. “You don’t have to test your leash with me, because you’re not on one.”

“Thanks, Dad.” she said. “Thirsty?”

“Yeah.” Caeman replied. They walked into the town’s general store, and Caeman bought each of them a Dr. Pepper float. They talked for a while in the cool, air conditioned store. Caeman could sense she was still hiding something. She’ll tell me when she’s ready. he thought to himself. Kathy had a belching contest with a twelve-year-old boy, besting him easily. The clerk, Ernie (who was nothing like the Muppet), commented on how much Kathy had grown, and let her play with some odd contraption made mostly of sliding pins which, when placed atop an object, created an impression of that object. Kathy placed it on her fork, her spoon, the twelve-year-old’s Hot Wheels car, her hand with the middle finger extended (when she was sure Ernie wasn’t looking) and even her face, doing what she called an impression of Imhotep from The Mummy.

“At least he didn’t ask me to sing the Armor Hotdogs song.” Kathy said as they walked out of the store.

“I’m sure it was only because he knew it would embarrass you.” Caeman replied. “That’s something for little girls anyway.”

“How’d you get to be so wise?”

“How old do you think I am, Kathy?” Caeman asked.

“Barely old enough to be my father.” Kathy quipped. “You and Mom were kids when you had me.”

“That kind of thing forces you to grow up pretty damn quick.” Caeman said. “Think about that when you go out on dates and stuff.”

“I know, Dad.” she replied.

“Truth be told, having all those lovely young women in the house kind of makes me feel like a teenager again.”

“Yeah.” Kathy said. “All those firm, young bodies and all that...” She slowed and finally stopped. Caeman turned around, wondering what was troubling her. She stared at a jackrabbit that was making a salad bar out of somebody’s garden, her thoughts nearly broadcasting to Caeman’s amplifier as she debated something troubling in her mind.

“Something wrong?” Caeman asked, putting one hand on her shoulder.

“I’m not sure how to tell you this.” she muttered.

“What’s wrong, honey?” He put his arms around her from behind in what he hoped was a comforting gesture. He wasn’t sure. He’d missed the opportunity to be there for her adolescence. “You don’t have to tell me now if you don’t want to.”

“No.” Kathy said. “No, there’s probably not going to be a better time, it’s just I thought when the time came I’d have the words all picked out.”

“Let’s not beat around the bush, Kathy.” Caeman said. “We’re both about equal as far as maturity goes.” She chuckled, relaxing a little bit.

“Okay. Here goes. Dad, I’m...I...damn it!”

“Just let it out, hon.” Caeman said.

“Dad, I’m a lesbian.” Kathy said, sounding as if she were going to cry. “I wasn’t staring at the guy earlier, I was staring at the girl.”

“Oh.” Caeman said. “So guys don’t turn you on at all, then?”

“Not a bit.” Kathy replied.

“Well, like I said, you’re a big girl.” Caeman said. “And society doesn’t look down on girls dating girls as much as it does boys dating boys, for some reason. And even that’s going down. Losing its shock value.”

“Really?” Kathy asked.

“Yeah.” Caeman said. “Kind of reminds me of the time I tried to find out what a certain Spanish word meant. Nobody would give me a straight answer. They just said it wasn’t good and then they’d move on to something else. For years everybody who understood Spanish kept the translation a secret. Finally I went online and found a site that could translate stuff from Spanish to English, so the first thing I did was I got on the keyboard and typed in that mysterious word. P-E-N-D-E-J-O, pendejo. I clicked the ‘Translate’ button and waited for my stupid 14.4 connection to load the next page so I’d finally have the answer. Finally, the translation page loaded and I could finally state without fear of contradiction, straight from guys who supposedly know what they’re talking about, that the word pendejo means...” he paused for dramatic effect, waving his hand as if reading the word on a marquee, “asshole.” he said, almost a whisper.

“Asshole?” Kathy asked, sounding a little underwhelmed.

“My reaction exactly.” Caeman said. “As worried as you were, I was half afraid you were going to tell me you had A.I.D.S. too, or cancer, or rectal gonorrhea, or something like that.” He hugged Kathy closely. “Compared to all that, how the hell do you expect me to be angry about a little thing like being a lesbian?” They continued walking, he with his arm around her shoulders, she with hers around his waist. Kathy looked as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. “Still want to borrow Aisha?”

“You’re not afraid I’ll take advantage of her or something?” Kathy asked.

“You wouldn’t have too much trouble getting her to agree to it.” Caeman said. “I lowered her inhibitions as well as everybody else’s so they could have fun while I was with another girl. It’s pretty much standard operating procedure for anyone with mind-control powers who wants to keep more than one bitch in heat in the house.”

“You’re so weird.” Kathy said. “But cool.” She leaned her head against him as they walked. A young redhead turned the corner, astride a black mare. Kathy tried not to look as if she were staring. Caeman reached out to the girl, lowering inhibitions as he got her to pull up beside her.

“Hi, Mr. Braddock!” the redhead said.

“Hello, Marie.” Caeman replied. “Have you met my daughter, Kathy? She’s in town while her mom’s sick, though I’m thinking of getting them to stick around.”

“No, I haven’t.” Marie said. “She’s pretty.”

“Kathy, why don’t you and Marie go riding?” Caeman asked, silently communicating to his daughter what he’d done to her future “friend”. “It’ll be good for you to socialize, get some companionship from somebody outside the house. You’ve got enough to worry about without being lonely on top of it all.”

“What about you?”

“I’ll be fine, it’s you I’m worried about.” He gave her a fatherly peck on the cheek as he laced his fingers together to give Kathy a boost. She smiled, accepting his and Marie’s help to get on the horse. “Have fun, you two!”

“Okay!” Kathy said. “I’ll be back around sunset!”

“Watch for coyotes if you’re not.” Caeman said. Marie nodded.

“She’s in good hands, Mr. Braddock.” the redhead said as she gently kicked her mare into a trot. Caeman smiled as he watched the pair ride off. Kathy was already venturing a fondle here, a caress there, before they even turned the first curve. Caeman continued down the road, feeling rather satisfied with himself. The dog met him at the driveway, wagging its metallic tail as he descended the gentle incline toward the house.

* * *

“So what’s with the shit-eating grin?” Ellie asked Kathy as the young woman locked the door just after nightfall.

“Nothing.” Kathy replied.

“Then why do you smell like me after a girls’ night in?” Ellie asked.

“You can smell that?”

“Can’t you?” Ellie asked. Kathy blushed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. It’s just that I’m curious, always in everybody’s business. But I won’t talk.”

“What if somebody heard?”

“Everybody’s asleep. I came down for a bedtime snack before I go back to take my turn with your father.”

“This all seems so surreal.” Kathy said. “I mean, here I am, exploring...well, exploring my sexuality with a girl my father manipulated into not resisting, and talking with one of about ten or fifteen girlfriends my dad keeps like pets and doesn’t mind taking turns. It’s like a dirty story or something.”

“Maybe it is.” Ellie said. “I mean, Caeman’s got that Scribe’s Gate that lets him travel into stories and stuff, and it even works when you’re already in a story. So...”

“What if we’re just characters in somebody’s naughty story?” Kathy finished. “Well, it’d explain why my dad’s so damn perfect if that were true.”

“Amen, girlfriend.” Ellie chuckled. “You going to try to get some sleep?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Kathy replied. “Have fun.”

“You know it!” Ellie replied, finishing her sliced-bread hotdog before leaving the room. Ellie made her way to her old room, which had been voluntarily vacated when she and her mother had come over. She encountered Aisha as she was about to pass the bathroom.

“Sorry!” the two females said simultaneously. Kathy giggled, then noticed how attractive Aisha was. Her father had good taste.

“It must be hard for a girl like you to spend her nights with her father and his eleven women.” Aisha said.

“No, you did a good job soundproofing the room.”

“Thanks.” Aisha smiled. She noticed Kathy’s longing glances and widened her smile. “You know, tonight’s not one of my nights to be with your father. I was going to keep myself...occupied...with Faria and Minnie, but I’m sure they can get along just fine without me if you don’t mind...occupying me.”

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem.” Kathy husked, guiding Aisha into the room and closing the door. “Not a problem at all.”

To be continued...