The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A World of My Own”

Chapter II

“What do you think?” Caeman asked.

“It’s a mad scientist’s dream.” Minnie replied, her eyes taking in every detail of the spacious basement lab which had been constructed by a team of nanites summoned by Caeman, then furnished with the help of Dr. Crusher’s lab from Star Trek, Dr. Wiley’s lab from the Mega Man animated series, and several other choice fictional labs. “I could take over the world or cure AIDS from here. Depending on your desires, of course.” Her hand gently brushed his. Ellie looked over the equipment in awe, wondering how Minnie could possibly be so cool about it.

“Let’s hope you don’t arouse the jealousy of some megalomaniac.”

“Why would a megalomaniac come here?” Minnie asked. “Unless Caeman brings them out of a book or a movie, though I don’t see why he would. Caeman has better judgment than that.”

“Thank you for the vote of confidence, Minnie.” Caeman replied, sitting back in an examination chair which promptly began scanning him. Data flooded the monitors to the side of the chair. “I trust everything is to your liking then?”

“Very much.” Minnie replied, kissing him full on the lips. “Thank you.” Caeman exited the chair, leaving the data on the screens for Minnie to peruse at her convenience. Upstairs he encountered Faria, who was doing what she could to teach herself how to cook.

“The main thing seems to be to keep my eye on it.” she muttered.

“Coming from someone who’s always being distracted by empathic impressions around her, that sounds like truly a worthy challenge.” Caeman said, putting his arms playfully around her slender body. She leaned her head back and smiled mischievously at him. He asked her if she wanted any help.

“If you can keep me focused without changing my personality.” she replied, desire growing in her flashing eyes. A gentle mindbrush cranked her arousal down to a slow simmer, and helped get her back on track, and Caeman, with an effort of will and self-discipline, toned down his caresses to soothe the Elven sorceress without heightening her arousal too much—no mean feat considering how turned on he was in his own right. He supervised her as she checked on the rabbit that was spinning slowly in the miniature rotisserie, adding another coat of glaze occasionally.

“Who shot it?” Caeman asked.

“I did.” Faria replied. “I’m no rookie when it comes to a bow and arrow.”

“As I recall, you had trouble hitting a horse at fifty paces without using a projectile-guidance spell.”

“But I get results. Does it matter that I have to spend an extra couple of seconds casting a spell on my arrow before firing it?”

“It does if you’re in an actual combat situation.” Caeman said.

“But I only use the bow and arrow to hunt with.” Faria countered. “I use combat spells in battle.” She turned around then, staring right into his eyes. “And if you’re going to keep arguing, I don’t have to let you share in the bounty of my rabbit.” Caeman laughed, and Faria turned back to the rabbit. Caeman left her to her task and went to the computer room. He flipped through his box of disks until he found the one he wanted, then popped his chosen disk into the drive. He opened his word processor, clicked File, then Open, and scrolled through a list of text files until he came to the one he had been working on all week, and began to write where he had left off.

The clear, cloudless night gave all those assembled in the roofless a clear view of the approaching Alignment. As the four moons in their crescent phase approached one another like old friends, a fearful silence fell over the crowd, their large, expressive eyes glancing back and forth over other, equally fearful faces. They had put aside their racial differences for this cooperative effort to appease the otherworldly force summoned every ten years by the Alignment—from the tawny-skinned Kasim, standing roughly four feet tall, the females outnumbering the males ten to one, to the winged Slephmerald, whose wings were pressed against their backs to prevent themselves from fleeing in terror, and even the Kheri, the woman-warriors whose enhanced strength, agility and senses were renowned worldwide, and whose small, fragile males never left the homes of the females. The Guardians surrounded the open, sandy area in the center of the temple, facing outwards, toward the crowd, their usually expressionless faces betraying the slightest hint of the abject terror that pulsed in their veins. Their job was to keep anyone from foolishly rushing into the pit area during the Alignment in some foolish rescue attempt. The sacrificial victims in the pit groaned as the drugs wore off, the most beautiful virgins of each race, whose consumption would appease the Cthuthu and safeguard the planet for another decade. This practice was generally regarded as barbaric, but necessary, since nothing their science could conjure seemed to harm the Cthuthu. The ground trembled as the fourth and final moon slid into place, and the boundary between this world and the world of demons began to warp. An image shimmered, roaring in primal ferocity. It stood on four feet, each with three toes tipped by claws which would be the envy of any butcher. A muscular, nearly humanoid torso sprouted from where the neck should have sat on that wicked, canine body. The torso was topped by a wicked, canine head with large, sharp, serrated teeth. Its arms were thick and muscular, with tri-digital hands which were more like an eagle’s talons than any sentient being’s hands. The Cthuthu had come.

That would suffice. Caeman saved the document and printed it. He went to the window to wait while his printer ran through the twenty-eight pages which had come before. He couldn’t shake the feeling that someone, somewhere was watching him. Determined to put the crazy notion to rest, he extended his consciousness, using the amplifier Minnie had implanted in his brain. A mile. Two miles. Five miles, and still nothing. Yet the feeling persisted. He tested the device’s limits, extending his consciousness a full twenty miles. His probing mind discovered something. Someone was indeed watching with interest. The person’s thoughts were well guarded, but nothing Caeman and his amplifier couldn’t worm around.

Damn. he thought, watching through the spy’s mind while turning his body toward the bug, which was in a perfect position to read over his shoulder. He pried it off the wall with his pocket knife. He pocketed the device and went to the bedroom, finding another hidden in the curtain rod. He found another in the kitchen, watching Faria cook, and another in the garage, where Nike was bench-pressing the still-inoperable truck. Come to me and beg my forgiveness. he commanded the distant spy. He had to wait nearly seventeen minutes for the spy to traverse the distance, but eventually a black car pulled into his driveway. A slim, yet muscular young woman emerged from the car, still holding her viewer in one hand. She wore a business suit which matched her raven hair. The skirt she wore came down to mid-thigh, and clung seductively to her curves. The heels of her black pumps sank into the loose earth beneath her feet, but she ignored it, compelled by the power of the amplifier to approach Caeman with the most fervent apology she had ever made in her life. Her walking became easier as she ascended the steps of the porch. Caeman could now see she was crying behind her stylish, black shades. He smiled as Ellie let her in, then silently asked her to leave them alone. The spy fell to her knees and pleaded with Caeman to forgive her. He kept his expression detached, looking down at her as one would look at a mouse running a maze. He let one eyebrow rise when she began telling him about who she worked for, her assignment, the location of her home base, et cetera. From there, she began to bargain, offering to become his eager little slave, his double-agent, anything he wanted. He released his hold on her mind just enough so that she would realize she had stripped off all her clothing during her apology.

“You’re going to do all that for me anyway.” Caeman said finally, doing his best impersonation of the Agents from the movie The Matrix. There was real fear on the spy’s face as she looked up at him. “Your offer to do so willingly makes little difference.”

“P-p-p-please...” she begged. “I have a sister...and a daughter...if I don’t report back soon, they’re going to kill them.”

“So there is a heart in there after all.” Caeman said, more gently this time. “You actually care about something besides yourself and your career. You were keeping these thoughts so carefully guarded I didn’t see them, and I thought you were just a cold, evil bitch. I may have to reevaluate my initial impression of you.”

“Please...” the spy begged. “Please don’t let them kill my daughter.” Caeman summoned Nike, and she appeared in the living room, accompanied by a sonic boom from her swift passage. Everyone in the house cried out in pain from the noise. When Caeman recovered, he extracted the locations and appearances of the spy’s daughter and sister from her mind, and gave them to Nike, along with instructions to bring them to him. Nike obediently took to the sky, a superheroine on a mission.

“I still have to exact some sort of penance from you for spying on me.” he told his nude captive.

“I understand.” she replied. “As long as the people I care about are safe.” Caeman patted the woman on the head, letting her know in no uncertain terms that she was utterly harmless to him.

“You’re going to go to my bedroom and kneel at the foot of the bed. You’re going to finger yourself to a frenzy while thinking about sucking my cock and submitting yourself to me as my slave, until I arrive with a suitable punishment. You are NOT allowed to come until I tell you to. Understand?”

“Yes, sir.” the spy replied.

“By the way...what’s your name?”

“Chandra.” the spy replied.

“And you’re going to stop guarding your thoughts from me.” Caeman continued. “It’s becoming quite a nuisance. Is that understood as well, Chandra?”

“Yes, sir.” Chandra replied, rising to her feet and following Caeman’s mental directions to the bedroom. Caeman was fuming when he arrived in the kitchen, where Minnie, Faria and Ellie were waiting for him.

“Trouble?” Ellie asked.

“Nothing we can’t handle.” Caeman replied. “She’s with an organization called The Powers That Be, but we can’t really hold it against her. They hire the best of the best by ransoming everyone they care about. The Powers That Be are megalomaniacs born into families with too much money and too little patience to discipline them properly.”

“I’m back!” Nike announced, zipping into the room at less than the speed of sound, thanks to a speed limit Caeman had bound her to whenever she was in the house, except in cases of emergency, like if she had to catch a bullet or something. Under each arm she held a young woman, their clothes in tatters from air friction. “Would have been here sooner but I had to stay low to avoid radar.”

“Fine.” Caeman said, gesturing for her to put the women on the floor. They fearfully crabbed away from Nike. Caeman calmed them with a little amplifier power. “My name is Caeman Braddock.” he told them after they had calmed. “Chandra asked me to protect you from The Powers That Be, and so I sent Nike to fetch you.”

“The who?” asked the older woman, who looked nearly identical to Chandra except that she wore a mechanic’s coveralls instead of a business suit.

“Mom’s not cool enough to be involved in anything secret.” the younger woman, a blonde teenage firebrand with flashing, hazel eyes and a stubborn set to her jaw.

“Are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of a secret identity?” Caeman asked the girl. “Clark Kent has never been portrayed as being ‘cool enough’ to be Superman, but he is.” Then he told the young women everything he had learned from Chandra. Their eyes widened as the story progressed, until Caeman thought their eyeballs might pop out of their heads and roll around the floor—a mental image which brought him a small measure of amusement. After he finished, he had Faria and Minnie escort them to the lab so they could be checked out for any problems, treatable or otherwise.

“You gotta admit,” Ellie said, “it’s a little hard to swallow.”

“I know.” Caeman replied. “I’m still grappling with the idea myself. The thought of an underground organization with that much power isn’t unheard of, but the fact that they could have stopped several worldwide tragedies and chose not to...” He shook his head. “...we’re dealing with some pretty whacked-out individuals.”

“What do you want to do about it?” Nike asked.

“Let’s just stay on the defensive for now, until I figure out what we need to do.”

* * *

Chandra was seething in arousal when the door finally opened. She wanted to beg and plead with him to let her come, but she was beyond the point where she could form words. She felt only primal need. Caeman’s command in her mind forced her to stop finger-fucking herself. She whimpered for release. Her sweaty, nude body was leaned back until she was lying on the floor. Another woman had come in with him. Her legs were lifted over her head, and she was given an enema. This new sensation nearly drove her over the edge. After her colon had been flushed out, her body was made to stand and her arms were bound behind her back so that no movement was possible. She was lain on the bed, and her ankles were strapped to the bedposts. She lay facedown and immobile. She was repositioned so her arse was in the air, like a bitch in heat presenting. The woman sat in front of her, holding her shoulders and bringing her face to the hot, steaming pussy before her. She felt Caeman’s penis at her opening and she knew what he wanted her to do. Tentatively at first, Chandra began to lick the woman’s twat, and only when she began to draw moans from the woman did Caeman’s penis enter her, feeding her need. It seemed the sensations would drive her completely insane as she was fucked from behind by Caeman while giving oral sex to a woman she didn’t even know. She felt him erupt inside her, and wanted to come even more than ever before, but she had to await his command. She brought the woman to climax, then felt herself being lifted a little.

Caeman settled before her, and commanded her to suck him. Chandra moaned in pleasure. She had been fantasizing about giving him head the whole time she had been here. Now she would get to live out that fantasy. She tried every trick she could come up with, and after several minutes of trying, managed to get him hard. Then she began to bob on his shaft, waiting for the eventual blast. When she brought him to a second climax, she was commanded mentally to swallow it. All of it. She eventually managed to swallow his seed, but with extreme difficulty. The stories she had read about first-timers being naturals at it had been misleading to say the least. When it was all gone, she was put in charge of making him hard again. After that had been accomplished, Caeman moved behind her once more. She turned her head to the side and for the first time got to see who it was she had brought to climax. The woman had pointy ears and very expressive eyes.

Chandra screamed as Caeman entered her tight ass. She’d never been had this way before. She’d never dreamed she could feel pleasure from anal sex, not in a million years. As he erupted in her nether hole, she realized the lesson that was being taught to her.

“Master!” she cried, and as she did, she felt his mental command for her to come. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. She thrashed and writhed in ecstasy. She wriggled like a worm on a hook. She passed out while it was still happening, her body jerking spastically even as her mind drifted into a deep sleep.

* * *

Caeman held hands with Nike, who was holding hands with Faria, as he held the softly-glowing Gate in his hand. The book he had chosen to bring with him, a really bad romance novel worse than most of the porn stories on the Internet—so bad in fact, that Caeman wondered how it had gotten published at all—rested under his arm. The world he knew as real disappeared in a flash of light, to be replaced by the world of his story.

A world of his own creation.

Caeman saw the Cthuthu looming large before him. Nike attacked with all her powers, Faria cast every attack-spell she could think of, but nothing seemed to harm it. Caeman shook his head, wishing he’d thought to let them read the story before bringing them in. At his mental command, they backed off, turning their attention instead to preventing the Guardians from interfering with him. The Cthuthu roared in rage, charging at Caeman. He withdrew the book from his arm and raised the Gate high. The power of the Scribe’s Gate latched onto the Cthuthu, and its roar became a cry of terror as it was pulled into the novel. Caeman flipped through the book and smiled. Finally the story was going to get interesting. Caeman closed the book so he could watch as the Alignment ended and the rift between worlds closed. The sacrificial victims came out of their drug-induced stupor and staggered to their feet. It took them a few minutes to realize what had happened. Then they were kneeling at his feet, expressing their gratitude in their own languages. The Guardians had no idea what to do. Finally it dawned on them that the Cthuthu was really gone, and they cheered. Caeman and his entourage of five left the pit, surrounded by cheering crowds of all three races.

Caeman felt a little guilty for leaving Ellie and Minnie with Chandra and her family, but someone had to watch them. He would make it up to them later, with interest. For now, however, he wanted to get to know his newest friends. He turned first to the Slephmerald who was clinging to his right arm like a little girl afraid to leave her parent’s side. Her petite body was framed prettily by the white of her feathers. She wore a Medieval deerskin tunic and leggings, and white kid gloves that covered past her elbows.

“May I ask your name?” he asked. The Slephmerald responded with a confused-sounding inquiry in her own language. I should have known. he thought, and gave her a telepathic lesson in English before repeating his question.

“It’s Kaya.” she said, amazed at the flow of new words in her mind.

“That’s very pretty, Kaya.” Caeman said. He gave the others their own lessons in English and asked their names. Seyla was a tawny-skinned Kasim, standing roughly four feet tall, but well-proportioned and curvy nonetheless in her silver-metallic bikini, her wide-eyed, innocent-looking face framed by the two tendrils of blue hair which extended beyond the otherwise close-cropped hairstyle most common to her species. Maru was a tall, olive-skinned Kheri, standing slightly taller than Caeman and looking ravishing in her silken ceremonial robes. Her green hair had been tied back in a beautiful ponytail. Her catlike eyes shone in the moonlight. Now he need only ensure that they couldn’t be used for a virgin sacrifice ever again.

* * *

Is someone calling me? Caeman asked silently.

Free me... a distant voice called. Please... Caeman rose gently, careful not to disturb the others. He followed the call down the beach, his footsteps guided by the twin sunrise. He discovered a cave from which the call seemed to originate. He would have to swim to reach it. He stripped off his clothes and dove into the surf, swimming under the clear water. He came up just before the cave, crawling out and resting for a few minutes on the beach. He felt the call again, stronger this time. He entered a cave which was full of treasures.

Uh-oh... Caeman thought, just as the dragon charged into the chamber. “I don’t want to hurt you, and I don’t want your horde.” he told the creature.

The djinn has been calling to you. the dragon said. The djinn’s bottle is part of my horde. If you want it, you may have it...over my dead body!

You are tired. Caeman projected at the dragon. Sleep.

You think your little toy can affect me? the dragon scoffed. Caeman boosted the gain as high as it would go.

Go to sleep...Go to sleep...Go to sleep little dragon... Caeman sang mentally. The dragon blinked its eyes, then shook its head to clear it. Caeman kept it up, thinking every lullaby he knew at the creature. Finally the dragon’s eyes slid closed and it slipped into blissful slumber. Caeman tiptoed by the dragon, continuing to follow the call. Finally he found the bottle and rubbed it. In a puff of smoke, an attractive female djinn appeared, with ice-colored eyes, hair like spun gold, well-tanned skin and ruby lips, clad in a harem costume that caught the light and divided it into all the colors of the rainbow, which made for interesting lighting effects, despite the dimness.

“Thank you, Master.” she said. “I am indebted to you for your kindness.”

“Um, no problem.” Caeman said.

“Still, I do need to pay you back. It’s very cramped in that bottle, and I’ve been in there for thousands of human lifetimes.” She was approaching him with a seductive walk. “Usually we only give three wishes, but I’ve been in there so long, and you’re such a nice, handsome guy, I think something different is in order.”

“Um, different?” Caeman asked, finding it somewhat difficult to think with his penis diverting blood away from his brain.

“May I make a confession?” she asked.

“Um, sure...”

“It’s been a very, very long time since I’ve been with anyone, and I must admit I like being with men a little more than is proper for a djinn of my ability, but that’s just the way I am. So I’ll make you a deal. You scratch my little itch, and you’ve got your own pet djinn for the rest of your life, and you can make as many wishes as you want. Deal?” She kissed him then, and Caeman’s hands went to the waistband of her pants. She moaned happily as he pulled them down. They went down to the dirt floor of the cave, a tangle of limbs. Caeman remembered the amplifier and reached into the djinn’s mind. She gasped as he penetrated both mind and body. He undid her top and massaged her chest, lowering her resistance to his mental fiddling. When he finished, he stimulated her pleasure center to the fullest, giving her the ultimate orgasm, and kept it going until she passed out. When she awoke, she was in the arms of her Master, and they were both soaring over the landscape on dragon back.

“You promised to be my pet djinn for the rest of my life.” he reminded her.

“So I did.” she sighed. “My name’s Aisha.”

“I’m Caeman.” They circled the beach where Caeman’s other women were gathered, no doubt wondering where he was. He landed the dragon, and he and Aisha dismounted. “Thanks, Etrigan.” Caeman called, waving a farewell to the dragon. “Hope things work out for you.” Etrigan grunted and powered himself into the sky. “Well, this has been a fun outing.” he said. “And technically we didn’t even have to leave the house.”

“Can we go home now?” Nike asked. “I’m a little worried about Ellie, what with that spy being in the house.”

“Alright.” Caeman said, activating the Gate. In a flash of light, they were once more in the computer room.

“What’s that thing?” Kaya asked, her feathers ruffling in the breeze from the air conditioning vent as she stared out the window at Chandra’s car.

“That’s a car.” Caeman said. “I’ll show you how it works later, when I go shopping.”

“We’re going to the marketplace?” Seyla asked gleefully.

“You could say that.” Caeman replied.

“I’ll bet the marketplaces in this world are different from the ones in ours.” Maru commented.

“True.” Caeman replied. “Come on, let’s go meet the others.”

* * *

“The male human instinct to spread his seed strikes again.” Minnie said as she took note of the new arrivals. “I trust you’ve weeded out their jealousy like you did for us?”

“Yes.” Caeman replied.

“How do you expect to feed us all?” she asked. “I’ve seen your ledger. It’s a wreck, but I was able to decipher it enough to know that you don’t make enough to support twelve people for long, and the I.R.S. will no doubt have something to say if you simply conjure Scrooge McDuck’s money bin to finance this modern rewrite of The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas.”

“Taken care of.” Caeman said. “Aisha...” Caeman began, and the djinn zipped to his side so fast Minnie wondered if she had teleported. “I wish to hold the patents on a few choice inventions.” Aisha blinked, and an odd noise sounded, like someone playing with the spring on a screen door.

“Done, Master.” the djinn said, smiling happily. “And you can readily explain the devices to anyone who asks. Wouldn’t want it to look suspicious, after all.”

“Thank you, Aisha.” Caeman said, kissing her fondly. He turned back to Minnie. “So, how do our resident spy and her family check out?” Caeman asked.

“I’ve eliminated a nasty pelvic infection in Andrea—that’s the daughter, by the way.” Minnie said. “Lila, the sister, is showing some of the warning signs for Parkinson’s Disease, and it’ll take me a while to figure that one out. Fortunately, you’re no slouch when it comes to providing me with equipment.”

“Thank you, precious.” Caeman replied.

“Chandra doesn’t seem to be showing any Parkinson’s warnings, but I’ll want to keep an eye on her anyway.”

“Fine.” Caeman said.

“And while I was waiting for the scanners to finish their diagnostics, I had time to finish this...” Minnie said, and a robotic Doberman with more sharp points on it than a sack of broken glass walked in. “I call him Spike. He’s going to supplement the magic spells Faria told me she cast over the place last night.”

“Oh, I’d...better check those.” Faria said, nervously, and dismissed herself from the room.

“I’ve already input you and Faria and Ellie and Nike and myself into its Friend-Or-Foe program.”

“We’ll want to do the others, too.” Caeman said. “So while you’re doing that, Ellie and I have a little catching up to do.” Ellie squealed with glee as Caeman pulled her out of the lab, much to Minnie’s amusement. They left a trail of clothing between the lab and the bedroom.