The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A World of My Own”

[Author’s note: Sorry about the long delay on this one, hope I can make it up to you.]

After the eighth full-body scan, Dr. Hokuto Minako, whom Alison had heard Caeman call “Minnie” on occasion, finally seemed able to make herself believe that her unorthodox plan had worked. Alison was completely and utterly virus-free, and her T-cell count was rising. Not only were all the A.I.D.S. viruses out of her system, but also a couple of nasty strains of flu. Minnie had placed her on a supplement regimen to aid her rebuilding of her immune system. Alison was so happy to be free that she hugged everybody. When Caeman appeared in the basement lab, she pounced on him, showering with kisses while grinding her groin against him. He managed to regain his feet and get her back on hers. He placed a finger on her lips to preclude anything she might say. It took all of her self-control to keep herself from ripping his clothes off then and there. She felt a burning, aching void inside her that needed to be filled. She felt him brush her mind and her body relaxed, though her arousal did not subside. He touched her mind again, lending her strength and patience. Gesturing for the genie, Aisha, to follow them, he guided Alison to the bedroom with almost ceremonial slowness, despite her moans of carnal hunger.

Instead of throwing her to the bed like she wanted, Caeman stood her in front of the mirror. He ran his fingers lovingly through her hair, all the while using his amplifier to force her to watch the whole thing in the mirror. She moaned in desire. Why didn’t he just take her?

“Patience, love.” he whispered. “I want this to be perfect for you.” He kissed her on the cheek. “Absolutely perfect, just like in a story.” Alison moaned. “Ready, Alison?”

“Always.” she husked.

“Alright then.” Caeman replied, kissing her again. He leaned over and whispered in Aisha’s ear. With a blink and an odd, spring like sound effect, Alison’s image shattered like a clay mold, revealing a younger version of herself beneath, dressed in a plain, white muslin dress instead of the rumpled, disposable hospital gown she’d been wearing. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail except for the two tendrils that didn’t reach the rubber band, and these framed her tastefully made-up face prettily. Her complexion was now perfectly clear, as if she’d never had a scar or blemish. She felt tighter between her legs than she remembered, and knew that Aisha’s magic had restored her virginity. Her fingernails were expertly manicured on her dainty, callous-free hands, and longer than she’d ever been able to get them to grow. Her feet looked as if she’d never walked on them before. They were without trace of callous or scar, well-manicured and resplendent in the simple yet somehow elegant sandals she wore. Her aroused nipples made tents in the fabric of the dress, but barely a shiver managed to leave the confines of her thoughts as she was held prisoner there, beholding her newfound youthful beauty. Caeman kissed her soft, full lips and caressed one perky, sensitive breast before stepping back to admire his genie’s handiwork. He looked her over from every angle, orbiting her slowly like a planet spinning around a burning, sexual sun. Sumptuous foods appeared on a nearby table, obviously at Aisha’s summoning, and Alison was led to one of the two chairs. A part of her, almost drowned out by the throbbing, burning heat between her legs, recognized the whole ordeal as a fresh start, a new beginning, and an erasure of the sins of the past.

I am forgiven. she thought joyously, almost weeping. Caeman watched her expectantly, and, finding her limbs would once again obey her commands, she picked up her fork and began to eat, knowing that that was what was expected of her. Caeman smiled and began to eat as well, casting meaningful glances across the table at her from time to time, keeping her arousal boiling. Once the meal was finished, he rose, offering his hand, which she accepted, and he helped her from the table, escorting her to a dance floor she hadn’t known was there. Soft, slow dance music began to play, and she allowed herself to be led around the floor. It’s so nice to be in his arms again. she thought. Maybe he’s trying to show me what’s missing in my life. I’d almost forgotten what a wonderful person he is. She leaned her head on his shoulder, savoring the closeness, the scent of his skin, the feel of his muscles playing under his shirt and his breath against her skin. He kept himself in great shape. she reflected. I bet there’s still not an ounce of fat on him. Lifting her head, she gazed into his eyes and felt a burning that had nothing to do with her crotch. She leaned upwards and kissed him as the magically-conjured band played on in the background.

“Thank you for your patience, Alison.” Caeman said as they left the mystic fantasy and returned to the bedroom. “I hope this is as wonderful for you as it is for me.” He undid the bow at the back of her dress and pulled it off over her head. His eyes sparkled merrily as he sat her on the bed in her white satin panties and gently, tenderly removed her sandals. The panties were soaked, and her nipples threatened to burst through the matching bra, but Alison held on to her self-control. In due time, Caeman removed her panties, sliding them elegantly down legs which were smoother than they’d ever been in her life. He kissed her toes once the panties were off, then continued up her legs, past her hips, to her chest. Alison forced herself not to reach up and rip off her bra. Best to let him play out the rest of the fantasy. The clasp of the bra came undone with a single practiced motion of Caeman’s hand, a move he’d done a thousand times before, perhaps ten thousand, perhaps a million. As the satin garment slid down her arms and joined the rest of the ensemble on the floor, Alison felt a shiver run the length of her body. With an effort of self-control, she managed to fight back her hunger. Caeman continued his tender affections on Alison’s sensitive, perky breasts, including the engorged, pink nipples and the well-formed, pleasure-ready aureoles, before his mouth continued its northward trek up her neck to her jawline, then her chin, and finally to her mouth. Their tongues dueled passionately as Caeman reclined Alison into the bed. His hand migrated slowly down her eager, young body. She’d never felt so young, so alive before, and he hadn’t even...

She exploded in ecstasy as his finger brushed her clit. She hadn’t come so hard since leaving Caeman. Now, with a single touch, he’d brought her to a powerful climax. She felt his finger slide within her and moaned in passion. Inside her new vagina, it felt so big, so fulfilling. She felt a sharp, biting pain she’d all but forgotten when his finger touched the restored hymen. He added a second finger, which began the process of stretching her, preparing her for what was to come. She had a second, powerful orgasm as he continued to work his hand at her. When he no longer felt the actual invasion would be painful, he withdrew the fingers, much to Alison’s regret. Her regret was replaced with desire when she felt the head of Caeman’s penis at her entrance.

Yessss! her mind hissed. The engorged, purple tip slid slowly into her, despite her copious lubrication. Alison closed her eyes, tears of joy leaking down her face as the invader slowly, gently began to take possession of her passage. Her hymen offered only token resistance before she lost her virginity for the second time. She brought her hips up to meet his, and felt him at her cervix. She climaxed again as he bottomed out, sheathing his member fully inside her. She pulled him close, kissing him again. His arms encircled her, his legs hooking themselves in hers as his hips began the work of pumping her pleasure well. I belong here. she thought. This is what I’ve been missing. The sense of belongingness. Home. I belong with this man. To this man. She climaxed again. She realized she’d been a slave to the penis for so long that she’d forgotten about the person attached to it. She was so happy that Caeman had forgiven her single-mindedness. She resolved to make it up to him. She climaxed again. He covered her ecstatic screams with his mouth, kissing her deeply. She returned his passion with equal amounts of her own, grinding her own hips up to meet his, tightening her hold around his chest, and kissing even more deeply. Before, nothing had mattered except that Caeman was fucking her. She had later come to believe that nothing mattered as long as Caeman was fucking her. Tonight she had begun to entertain the notion that nothing mattered as long as Caeman loved her.

She climaxed again, realizing she was still wrong. She loved Caeman. The rest would follow. Further reflection was suspended, however, as another climax rocked her, with another on its heels, followed by another and another. She was still spasming when consciousness abandoned her.

* * *

It was several hours before Alison opened her eyes again, probably because she smelled the breakfast Caeman had fixed for her. He cut off a little bit of sausage and offered it to her. She ate languidly, probably because she still hadn’t recovered from the mind-blowing orgasms which had put her out. He spent the better part of an hour feeding her, bit by bit, playfully licking off the bits of sausage, egg or biscuit which inevitably fell on her. Occasionally he would offer her a sip of orange juice out of a glass through a straw. When she was finished, he picked her up like a fragile thing and carried her to the shower.

“Mmmm...this is so nice.” Alison said, leaning against him. “Thank you so much.”

“We’re not through yet.” Caeman said, lathering her up with one hand while he supported her with the other. When he had finished that, he lathered himself up, and hooked her arms around his neck.

“What are you doing?” she asked. Caeman smiled, lifting up her luscious, shapely legs so she straddled his hips. He had her hook her feet together behind him.

“Guess.” he said as he shifted her pelvis so that he slid into her opening. He moved forward so she could use one wall of the shower for extra support. Covering her moans with a passionate kiss, he began to pump into her again, using his amplifier to keep her in synch with him so she wouldn’t come too soon. She exploded when he erupted inside her, and nearly passed out again from the intensity of it. After turning the water off, he carried her outside the shower and daubed her dry before drying himself off.

“I love you so much.” Alison said, snuggling close to him. “This has been such a perfect reunion. Thank you.” She kissed him, warmly and tenderly. It was so unlike the sex-hungry nymphomaniac she had been before that Caeman found himself using the amplifier to examine her mind to see what the problem was. What he saw touched him deeply, and he returned the kiss with equal tenderness.

It would never be like it was before. It couldn’t. Caeman had eleven other women to keep happy, as well as a daughter who was exploring her less-than-normal sexuality on her own—or rather, with the help of her “friend” Marie. No, it could never be like it was before. But it could be better.

* * *

Ellie swiveled the control console for Minnie’s scanners so that she could control them from the seat. Minnie herself was asleep in her “office,” which was actually more of a data-collating area full of disk-files surrounding a desk. With the help of the user-friendly interface, she set the scanners to scan her torso.

I have to know. she thought, slamming her finger on the “Scan” key. A blue line migrated down from her neck to her pelvis, then back again, and a three-dimensional image appeared on the screen. Ellie zoomed in on her abdomen, and continued zooming in, fine-tuning her aim until she could see it. It’s true. she thought, staring at the tiny, developing life-form on the screen.

“I’m pregnant.” she muttered, her mind struggling with the notion.

To be continued...