The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

9.

Zombies and Werewolves and Hunters! (Oh My!)

“So now we have more problems to deal with.” Borealis said, “The zombies, the werewolves, and the demons.”

The entire group sat in the living room, discussing next steps.

“The demons are the toughest right?” Kyle asked, “We should save those for last.”

“The zombies shouldn’t be too bad, all they can do is shamble.” January said.

“And the werewolves?” Kyle asked.

“I have a personal vendetta against Lycaon.” Borealis said, “I’d very much like to take him out next.”

“And Dakota won’t go near a werewolf as a rule of thumb.” Kyle continued.

Dakota awkwardly shrugged to Borealis.

“Might I suggest we split up?” Borealis said.

“Do we have enough people to even do that?” Kyle asked.

“We did just get those two vampire guard ladies.” January said.

“And me.” Easton said with a smirk, “Don’t forget about me.”

“How could I?” Kyle asked.

“So Dakota, January, Easton and I can go take out the zombies, and then Isabella, Ella, Austen and Borealis can go for the werewolves.”

“The zombies are located in the sewers of the city.” Borealis said, and the werewolves in the forest.”

“Cool. Let’s split up then.” Kyle said.

“Agreed.”

* * *

“God it stinks.” January said.

“We gotta press on.” Kyle said.

“I know. But geez, who would want to live here?”

“Zombies apparently.” Easton said with an upturned nose.

They stood at the entrance to a large sewer pipe that emptied out into a small pond. They had taken a car over there and parked a few feet away. Borealis had recommended that they enter through this entrance.

“You’d think that the zombies like were dead or something so they couldn’t smell.” Kyle said with a chuckle, “Come on then.”

They pressed into the sewer, single file, going through the tubes and turning the corner to see a small sewer river with a sidewalk on the right side.

“Good thing I wore a pair of jeans I don’t care about.” Kyle said.

Kyle was wearing a t-shirt and jeans which he no doubt would have to throw out after this mission. The girls were wearing tank tops and jeans with boots as a precaution. He seriously doubted it would help if things got dicey.

As they rounded the corner, a zombie shambled in the opposite direction of their group. Kyle concentrated, and ripped the zombies head to shreds, killing it silently.

“Hot.” Easton said, breathing down his neck.

“Honestly? Not the time to think about sex.” Dakota said.

“How can you be thinking of sex after smelling this?”

“Master’s an attractive man.” She said, “Sue me.”

The other two girls shrugged and they continued on. Emerging in a larger room after traversing through several hallways, they heard a thud, as suddenly a dozen or so zombies rose from the sewage or slid in from the pipes.

“They know we’re here!” January cried, unleashing a fireball.

“Let’s push on towards the heart of the sewer!” Kyle cried.

They battled there way through the zombies. Kyle cut off several heads, and fired a few crossbow bolts into a few heads. Dakota lopped off heads with her katana, Easton gracefully gutted a few, and January burned the zombies to a crisp as they pressed further into the sewer. the fighting was constant, so they took to a rotational system, two rested and walked further into the sewer as the two others served as a rear guard.

“Switch!” Kyle cried, as he rushed in to replace January and Dakota. Easton was right behind him, gracefully stabbing a zombie and ripping her eyeball out. Kyle severed a few heads and then psychically caused a large amount of zombie heads to explode.

“Switch!” January cried as she rushed in to repave the two of them.

They pressed on into the sewer for a good half hour until they reached a main chamber. The zombie attacks slowly tapered off, the closer they got and they arrived to see a massive horde of zombies, calmly waiting for them, and at the top of a large tank, stood a massive one with bolts in his head.

“Greetings Hunters.” the big one said.

“Frankenstein’s Monster I presume?”

“Correct.” the large zombie replied, “Quite skilled of you to reach me here.”

“It wasn’t actually that hard.” January said.

“I see.” The zombie king replied with a hint of annoyance, “I was hoping to parlay with you in intelligent conversation, but that appears to be off the table. I do believe it’s time for you to die, despite your best efforts.”

With a guttural roar, Frankenstein’s Monster leaped from his perch as the zombie horde rushed towards them. January’s Quickly created an icy wall to one side of them, slowing the zombie horde assault from one side as they formed a circle to defend themselves. Frankenstein joined his zombie horde as they assailed them from all sides. January was a flurry of death as she burned, froze, and zapped the zombies in her path. Dakota cleaved off head after head while Easton gracefully stabbed and teleported her way around the battlefield.

Kyle rushed straight for Frankenstein who made a massive swing at him, but he dodged and sliced off his arms and cut off his feet with Cwellend. Standing over the Zombie King’s body Kyle pulled out his crossbow and shot the King right through the forehead. He turned as a fireball exploded in front of him, frying two zombies trying to sneak up on him.

They made short work of the zombies but by the time they were done, there was Frankenstein’s Monster once again, pieced back together.

“I’m not so easily defeated Hunters!” He cried with malice.

Frankenstein’s Monster let out an even louder cry of rage and then rushed towards them, but this time January lit him up with a fireball. The Zombie King cried out in pain as more zombies tumbled down into the sewer. As they were occupied with their new opponents, the King made his exit.

“Easton, Dakota, take care of these zombies, January, come with me to take down the King.”

“Gotcha.” January said.

Dakota gave him a nod of approval and waded back into the fray Easton close behind. January and Kyle rushed down another pipeline, following after the King.

“January, he’s weak to your fire right?”

“Right.” January confirmed.

“Then give him all you got.”

He said this as they emerged in another large sewer chamber, Frankenstein’s Monster perched upon some sort of tank to hold sewage.

“Come down, puny Hunter! Let me crush you!”

Kyle quickly formed a plan in his mind and sent the plan to January.

“Come on you sorry excuse for an undead tyrannical ruler! Let’s dance!” Kyle cried.

He leaped down from the sewer pipe, about a twenty five foot drop, and slammed the ground with a psychic shockwave.

“Only one of you?” Frankenstein’s Monster said, “Hunter’s always were the brash sort.”

Frankenstein’s Monster rushed forward, barreling right into him and knocking him to the ground, but he quickly sprang up and rushed forward to stab him in the gut. Again, the effect to the Zombie King was minimal, and Kyle was grabbed and chucked across the room. As this occurred, however, January, riding a wave of ice, leaped down from the sewer pipe and engulfed the King in a torrent of fire and flame.

The Zombie King screamed in agony, but eventually, he began to slowly move towards January, through the flames. Kyle got up and rushed forward, ignoring the fire, and stabbed Frankenstein in the back of the head. His adversary roared once again and grabbed him around the waist and threw Kyle straight up and through the ceiling. As he landed on the street above and dusted himself off, inspecting the Kyle-sized hole that he had made in the street, he saw that in fact he was in the center of a gas station and that directly below him was the battle taking place. A newfound plan formed in his head.

(Dakota, Easton, get the hell out of here. January look for an escape route)

(Roger that!) Came Dakota’s voice.

(No can do Kyle! I’m too busy fighting this guy!) January replied.

Kyle leaped back down (Dakota, Easton, keep on going. We’ll handle things here.)

He touched back down to the ground and looked around quickly, spying another pipe that seemed to lead down further.

(January, when I give the signal, freeze up Frankie, and then blast the thing with fire)

(What thing?)

He sent her the mental image of the gas station above.

(You’re bringing down a gas station???!!!)

Kyle charged in, striking and fighting to move Frankenstein’s Monster to the center of their battlefield. January stood at a distance firing ranged fireballs every direction as to confuse their opponent, all the while standing close to their escape route. Finally, as he was thrown across the room towards the escape route, he yelled

“Now!!!”

January fired an ice ball at Frankenstein’s Monster, which, upon contact, encased the Zombie King in a prison of ice. The monster immediately began breaking it down, but the deed was done.

Kyle concentrated with all his might, and brought the whole ceiling down with a great struggle, his body sweating like crazy. January turned and just as the gas station ruins, full of flammable oil, came down upon them, she threw a fireball and Kyle dove, augmenting his speed with a little bit of psychic levitation boost, and grabbed her as he dived down the sewer pipe that led to far below. The explosion rocked the room behind them as the heat and flames closed in, but they reached the end of the pipe and fell down towards the sewer depths below as the fiery explosion spewed out harmlessly above them. Kyle slowed them down and then levitated himself with his psychic powers, stopping their fall.

* * *

Borealis stalked his way through the forest. He wasn’t in wolf form yet, but he could be at a moment’s notice. The two vampire guards were at his side, Austen forming up the rear. The forest was much too quiet. Even with his powerful vision, the forest seemed darker and more ominous then it should. They reached a clearing where a throne sat, and by it, gathered a semi-circle of powerful and imposing looking people, all with a certain feral nature about them.

“Ah, our opponents arrive.” the head of the group said, addressing them. She was beautiful, a powerful Alpha female, with flowing orangish red hair. She was wearing a low cut tank top and leather jacket with ripped up jeans and knee high boots.

“Where is Lycaon?” Austen asked.

“Why he’s among you!” She said.

At that moment Borealis transformed and ripped off one of the vampire guards heads and smashed another against a tree. Austen leaped backward, but not fast enough as her leg was slashed by one of his claws.

“Teacher?!!?” Austen screamed.

“Not teacher!” He bellowed, “King!”

* * *

Kyle’s phone pinged as he received a message.

Congratulations! You just defeated your second boss! Frankenstein’s Monster was a tough opponent indeed, but you have prevailed! You have also claimed a special item from him, The Monster’s Armband, a rubber armband that makes you undetectable to zombies!

“Sweet.” Kyle said.

They were standing above ground now, right by the giant sinkhole that Kyle had created to crush and blow up Frankenstein’s Monster.

“That was not as fun as I hoped.” January said.

“You thought delving into a sewer to kill some zombies would be fun??” Kyle replied.

“I guess it was a silly thought, but I guess so.”

“Well that’s too bad.” Kyle replied, “We’ll do something fun soon.”

(Kyle!)

A voice rang out in his head, a scream. Suddenly, his world was flooded with a different perspective. It was Austen, he could tell from the voice, and she was fighting…Borealis! Borealis had betrayed them!

He sprang to his feet.

(Don’t worry Austen, we’re coming!)

“What’s wrong?” January asked.

“Austen’s in trouble!” Kyle declared.