The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

10.

The Traitor

“Teacher! Why?!”

“Don’t call me Teacher! I am King!”

The werewolf bellowed as he loomed his powerful body over her. She could smell his breath, even taste the unpleasantness and malice in his voice and words.

“Why?” Austen asked pleading with him, tears welling in her eyes.

“I am Lycaon King of Werewolves. And Adrastos has set me as a vessel of his kingdom for greater things to come!”

“But then why teach me? Raise me?”

“Adrastos planned to use you for some purpose. But he deemed you unusable in the end.”

Austen’s eyes were spouting tears now in buckets. She couldn’t control herself. Everything she knew about her past was false.

* * *

Borealis was going to pay if he had betrayed them. Kyle thought. He didn’t really know why he would but the betrayal was surely not in his favor. They rushed out of the sewer and headed towards the forest, cutting through the trees as fast as they could. Dakota and January were by her side. Easton had traveled ahead via shadow walking to scout ahead.

They reached a clearing, as Kyle panted from the effort and he quickly hid and motioned for the two girls to do the same. In the clearing he saw Austen on the ground with her leg bleeding and a horde of werewolves by a throne upon which none other than Borealis sat.

Easton returned to their side, “Borealis is Lycaon.” She said.

“I figured from the fact that he’s sitting on the throne.” Kyle said.

“Well no need to be feisty, we save that for later.” Easton said with a grin.

“Not a good time for jokes.” Kyle said.

He looked further into the clearing and saw that among the pack of werewolves were the two dead bodies of his vampire guards. It wasn’t a huge loss as they were mindless shells, but the sight of death still was unsettling.

“What do we do?” January asked.

“We gotta go in there.” Dakota said.

“Kyle!” January cried.

From the corner of his eye he spotted a werewolf roaring and pouncing upon him. He quickly ducked to the side with speed he didn’t know he had. Jumping backwards he pulled Cwellend from it’s scabbard and stabbed the wolf man through his head.

But the damage was done and now more werewolves were coming their way. Easton rapidly disappeared as Kyle, Dakota, and January readied for battle.

* * *

Dakota was visibly unsettled, January could tell. She knew that her sister hated werewolves, to the point that she had a hard time fighting them out of fear. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was very young and had never truly recovered. But now it appeared they had no choice. She looked over at Kyle, who looked fiercely protective of Dakota. He whispered something in Dakota’s ear. Dakota seemed to shake her head in fear, and then nod, indicating that she would be alright to fight. They rushed forward into the clearing. Werewolves were all around, stalking the perimeter of the clearing as they snarled and flashed their teeth. Upon the throne in the middle of the forest sat Borealis, or Lycaon it seemed, in human form with a powerful shield held in his right arm. He looked amused at their presence, a smirk upon his face.

January turned her attentions back to the stalking werewolves as one rushed forward and began to pounce but was stopped midair by an unseeable force and thrown back hard against a tree where it yelped. Kyle’s mental prowess had truly grown stronger. January fired a powerful icy blast that froze another werewolf in place as Dakota cut a werewolf in half, separating it’s torso so that it was cut straight down the middle from top to bottom. This was more evidence at her sister’s apprehension, normally she was far more efficient, severing them from the torso up, or stabbing enemies in the head or heart. The werewolves were really getting to her.

Borealis, seated upon the throne stood, and made a gruff howl, and all the werewolves followed suit then charged in. January yelped as she created a whirlwind to throw some werewolves off the track. More kept coming though, if things were going like this…

Werewolves were thrown backwards, burned, zapped, and stabbed all over but to no avail. The numbers seemed endless. Dakota was going to need to pull it together and use her power. Dakota never used her power, but she might need to at this point.

* * *

They couldn’t hold off like this much longer. Kyle knew it. There were far too many werewolves. Whenever he stabbed one or threw one back, they just seemed to replace their fallen comrade. Dakota was becoming more and more agitated, unnerved by the vast amount of werewolves around her. January looked over at her sister and yelled.

“Sis, come on! You gotta use it!”

Dakota returned her sisters gaze with a look of panic, but then regained her composure and then suddenly began to roar like a lion.

“Keep them off me!” She bellowed.

Kyle did as he was told as he used his telekinetic abilities to throw several werewolves backwards and used his sword to keep a few others back. He quickly pulled out his crossbow and killed several others with quick successive shots and then reloaded. Behind him, the roar became more intense and he turned to see a gigantic cat lady behind him. The cat was well muscled and powerful, resembling a werewolf in size, but distinctly a white skinned cat with a long tail, and black leopard spots. She rushed forward and clawed and roared as she began slashing and biting the werewolves.

With that as a distraction, they gained a temporary reprieve. Kyle rushed forward, firing another crossbow bolt at a werewolf and slashing another as he drew his sword, but his efforts were cut short as another howl rocked the clearing and their enemies slunk back into the shadows.

“Ah. A Child of Bastet as I suspected.” Borealis said cooly.

“It’s Sekhmet you traitor.” Dakota growled back, slinking on the ground, blood dripping from her fangs and a cut on her ear.

Kyle racked his brain, but to no avail. He had no idea who Bastet or Sekhmet were.

“Egyption lion goddess of war.” January whispered in his ear.

Well that definitely explained her apprehension of

With the battle at a lull, Austen had stumbled over to them from an unseen location and sobbed on Kyle’s shoulder, she was bleeding slightly from a gash in her shoulder. He held her as best he could.

“Borealis, lets end this, a duel. You and me.” Kyle said.

Borealis seemed to consider his proposal, and then threw aside his jacket and cloak.

“Fine then. I’ll deal with you, lion goddess, later.”

* * *

Kyle entrusted Austen to January’s care who held her and comforted her as best she could as the two men squared off. Kyle drew Cwellend and held it in both hands, waiting for Borealis to draw his sword, but instead the werewolf king chose to stick only to his shield which had a razor-sharp edge.

“Borealis is deadly with that shield.” Austen whimpered.

“Kyle will prevail. I know it.” January said reassuringly.

* * *

Kyle cried out in pain as he was stabbed in the thigh after a smack to the face from Borealis’ shield. The werewolf was a master with his shield, blocking Kyle’s strikes and then rushing with his alarming speed to make jabs at him with the sharp end of his shield. Borealis would occasionally also don werewolf form in order to change the pace of the battle and force Kyle completely on the defensive as he dodged the wolf’s claws and bites. Kyle barely had any time to react to use any of his mental powers. He knew his greatest hope would be to trick the wolf into making an error and making him pay dearly with his mental powers.

He tried a feint, but the wolf caught his move and made a sweeping motion that sent Kyle reeling. Borealis transformed into a wolf once again and Kyle rushed forward as the wolf readied his pounce. Kyle dove and slid underneath the wolfs pounce who howled in surprise as Kyle quickly rolled, stood up and caught Borealis in the hold of his telekinetic grip. However, where Kyle expected a howl of fury, Borealis calmly transformed back into a human as he was lifted above the ground.

“Surrender.” Kyle said, “Or I’ll rip you apart.”

“I don’t think so.” Borealis replied.

“If you say so.” Kyle said.

Then he truly began to concentrate, beginning to rip Borealis in two—

A terrible pain pierced his stomach and spread like fire. Sending shockwaves of pain through his system rocking his nerves and screaming in pain to his brain. He cried out in pain as he looked down to see Borealis’ shield in his stomach, the sharp end, he could barely feel, jutting out his back. He heard three cries of despair, shouting his name as he blacked out.