The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

8.

The Vampire Army

Her body was a tannish pale, her skin was glistening with the oil that he had rubbed on her body, exaggerating the contours of her form in the most exciting of ways. Her long brown hair covered her shoulder blades, as she turned to look at him with her deep black eyes, like an abyss you couldn’t help but fall into.

“Come on then big boy, you’ve rubbed me all over, it’s my turn now.”

She pushed him back onto the bed, rubbing her hands all over his naked body, her breasts becoming squished together and falling back into place as she did. The room was dark, lit only by torch light, the walls black stone that appeared to suck most of the light from the room itself. The bed was ghostly white with red drapery hanging from the poles that extended from the bed and the canopy above it.

She ran her tongue up from his navel to his chest, and then kissed him on the lips as they made out with a slow, intense passion. She took his member into her hands, using both of her hands and her long delicate fingers to massage it, growing faster in pace as she went. Finally, she inserted it within to herself and moaned in pleasure, as did he. She began to swivel her hips, causing her body to undulate and his body to explode with pleasure. He couldn’t take it anymore and he pulled out, pushed her back onto the bed, and took her, his hands gripping her ankles so that she formed a “V” with her legs and her black heels were pointed to the ceiling. She cried out in pleasured astonishment, and then moaned in pleasure as her nails dug into his back.

“Mmm you aggressive boy. Take my tight little pussy with that kingly cock of yours. Take it! Take it!”

And he did and they collapsed upon one another, exhausted.

* * *

He awoke with Easton asleep on his chest, her naked form pressed into his body. With his free hand, he grabbed his phone on the nightstand by the bed. There was a notification and he opened it.

Congratulations!

The screen popped up with rainbows and unicorns all celebrating his victory.

You just defeated your first boss! Carmilla the Vampire Queen was a tough opponent indeed, but you have prevailed! You have also claimed a special item from her, Carmilla’s Fang, a dagger tipped with very fangs of the Queen herself which is especially deadly to demons!

Before his eyes a serrated dagger appeared before him in a flash of light. The dagger floated before his eyes as little happy theme music congratulated him on his prize. The handle was a charcoal black with ribbons of red winding up the sides, the blade a deathly white. At the tip of the blade was none other then the fangs of Carmilla, ready to stab all those who opposed her. He took the dagger and placed it by his side. He wrapped his arm around Easton, and fell asleep once again.

* * *

Kyle sat upon his throne, in the dark castle that he also now owned. He really didn’t like the place, it was dank and dark and cold. Easton, luckily, was by his side to warm him up as they met the vampire leaders. Most that had arrived were mundane petty officers, all women, Kyle noticed. Carmilla, he surmised, had a sort of feminist streak going on in her. He had spent the day ripping out people’s ropes and having his tattoo touched so that he could ensure the vampire commanders, they all had been women. So he was extremely surprised when a male vampire walked into the halls.

“Hello your majesty, your highness.” He said, bowing to the both of them, “A pleasure to meet you in person. I am Hereford Hemingway, former commander of her Majesties armies. Now I fall under your leadership.”

“Hereford.” Kyle said, “You command our armies, how many do we have?”

“We have a force of five thousand able bodied vampires fit for battle all outfitted with swords or other weaponry.”

“Excellent.” Kyle said, “In other matters, we have business to settle.”

“Your Majesty?”

“Touch my tattoo.”

Kyle turned around, Easton watching his back as the vampire tentatively touched Kyle’s back. As soon as he did, he entered Hereford’s head and ripped his rope clean out. Although Hereford was significantly stronger then most of the other vampires he had dealt with today, he had grown quite accustomed to the resistance. The posh vampire was dragged away by Dakota who gave him his instructions as Kyle returned to his throne and the next person walked in.

* * *

No one else was in the throne room at this point, it was late and there were two parties left to gain an audience with him. First to enter were two women, they were obviously related. They were wearing some form of blood red leather armor that was skin tight, with swords at their hips. They were both quite beautiful, of Spanish descent, the one on the left dark haired that fell past her shoulder blades, with thick eyelashes and pursed lips but slighter chested, perhaps a good sized AA cup, while the other was brown haired done up in a messy bun of sorts that left random curly tresses falling in front of her face, and she was larger chested with a smallish C cup.

“Our King.” They said in unison, and they bowed.

“Tell me your names.” Kyle said.

“We are Ella and Isabella.” They said, bowing in order. The black haired one bowed first so he assumed she was Ella.

“What is your position?” Kyle asked.

“We were her majesties personal guards.” Ella said.

“We were dismissed during your battle of blood oath.” Isabella continued, both their voices were overall lifeless and drab.

“That is why you do not know us. We swear loyalty to you.” Ella said, and they both bowed low to the ground to him.

Kyle peered into Isabella’s head and saw that her wills had been basically wiped away and her sole purpose was to serve the vampire royalty. Ella’s purpose appeared the same. Regardless however, he had them stand up as he descended from his throne.

“Who is out there besides you?” Kyle asked.

“The Vampire Princesses.” Ella said.

“They are those who were in line to replace Carmilla if she were to perish. They have come to swear loyalty to you as well.” Isabella added.

“Bring them here.” Kyle said.

Isabella left the room, and returned with eight vampire women, all dressed in long flowing black dresses. They were pale with various colors of hair and soulless black eyes. There were three blondes, a redhead, two brunettes and two raven haired girls with various bust sizes. The redhead in particular was incredibly attractive in Kyle’s opinion.

“Touch my tattoo, all of you.” He said.

Simultaneously they all did, glowing together in a pink glow. Entering all of the girls minds, he ripped their ropes right out of their grasps and instructed them all at once. Their responses of “Yes Master” were all in unison.

“Your mind is mine now just your body and will are mine, do you understand?”

“We undertand.”

“You will serve my every whim and wish with excellence and enthusiasm do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will love to serve me.”

“We will love to serve you.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are our Master.”

“Who am I?”

“You are our Master.”

“And what does that make you?”

“A slave.”

“You will not mind me having other’s serve me do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “If we have sex, you will also be extremely sensitive to my touch and ministrations, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Can you hear me?”

“Yes Master.”

“You will make these rules the rules of your life. You will not however consciously remember the rules verbatim, only internalize the rules. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now wake up.”

* * *

Needless to say, the ensuing orgy of vampiric princesses, bodyguards, and Kyle was quite the tale. He was exhausted and sore all over after his escapades amongst them. Ella and Isabella were both incredibly drab, and boring people. Mindless in their obedience and loyalty towards him, Kyle took little joy with his command or control of them, but he would use them every once in a while to satisfy his needs. The princesses, he sent on their way. They were now in charge of spying upon the vampire aristocracy, making sure to keep them in check.

With his forces and power consolidated, Kyle turned to more important matters, training. He began to feverishly train with Dakota, day in, day out, working with swordplay, combat tactics, everything, in order to become a better fighter. Finally, after a week of training, he was able to best her on his own merit, with no trickery whatsoever.

* * *

The steel blades clashed, then parted. They came together with another clanging sound and grunts from both wielders. Kyle made a horizontal slash, which nearly caught Dakota off guard, but she managed to block the blow and return with a blow of her own. Her circular swing towards his neck was ducked, as he tripped her to the ground and stabbed where she was, but she rolled out his way and sprang to her feet, rushing towards him with a downward strike. Kyle blocked the strike and and parried another blow, going on the defensive. He parried Dakota’s strikes, waiting, biding his time, until she made a desperate lunge that went way too far. Moving his sword out, he touched the inside of her blade, as if to parry it away, taking a step closer, and bringing his sword up almost vertically and wrapping his blade around her. Pointing the tip down suddenly towards the outside of her blade, he slid his sword down the outside of her blade and jerked towards himself. All of this occurred in a matter of seconds, and caused Dakota’s blade to fly several feet to the right, and clatter uselessly on the ground.

He stopped, panting with the effort, as he looked at Dakota who was panting as well. His phone pinged with a notification, and he opened his phone to see what it was.

Level Up! With your newfound sword masteries and the increase of your physical abilities, your mental powers have also gained strength! You can now levitate, and literally rip buildings to pieces. To levitate imagine yourself flying and you will! To rip things apart, imagine hands ripping the object you want apart!

Dakota was standing behind him at this point and she looked at him. He looked at her,

“What?”

“Try it.” She said.

Kyle imagined himself flying and indeed, his body began to lift itself off the ground until his head bumped the ceiling. At that moment, January came down the steps, holding some fruit and some water for them after their training. Her mouth was agape with awe and she dropped the fruit and water.

Using his mental powers, he caught the dropped objects before they hit the ground and set them on the ground. With another burst of inspiration, he took an apple, held it in his hands, and imagined it being ripped apart. With a slight struggle, and a shudder from the apple, the apple exploded into a billion pieces, getting all up in his face.

“Whoa.”

* * *

After dinner, Dakota watched Kyle walk out onto the porch underneath the stars. She had been so confused lately. Her head was spinning with thoughts that were mostly foreign to her. When Kyle walked into a room, she could practically picture an aura of confidence being exuded from him, but their had been many people like that whom she had met, her father for example. But when Kyle walked into her room, her hands would get slightly more sweaty, she’d tense up a bit and her chest would feel a bit tighter.

When he wasn’t around, her thoughts would often drift towards him, his laugh, his smile, the way he handled a sword. She didn’t really know what to do, and she suspected, that something she had always saw as petty was coming true.

Love. The thought of it almost disgusted her, and it would have a few weeks ago. But now, with that warm feeling in her heart and the flutter in her stomach, the feeling made her anxious and nervous and giddy, all at the same time.

Yet at the same time, she was no longer the powerhouse, go to killer. She wasn’t the unstoppable femme fatale, amazonian woman who didn’t need anyone or anything, now she was vulnerable, and she didn’t know what to do about it at all. It scared her.

She followed him outside, keeping her distance from him, he turned as he noticed her presence. He was wearing a white graphic t-shirt with Times Square emblazoned from his upper chest to his lower abs, dark ripped jeans, and his hair was done in a sexy messy “just got up” look.

“Hey babe.” He said, “Looking good.”

His words made her heart thump louder than before and skip up and down like a young kindergardener at recess.

“Hey yourself.” She said.

“Something wrong?” He asked.

“No, uh not really.” Dakota said, barely managing to form coherent sentences. She started to grow angry with herself, she sounded so…dumb.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked, moving a little closer but keeping a respectable distance.

“I…I don’t know what to say.” Dakota said, “And besides, you could just read my thoughts.”

“I’d prefer to hear it from your lips then your head.”

“I don’t know what to do!” She cried suddenly, her thoughts racing through her head. “I’ve never had anything like this happen before!”

“What do you mean?” He asked, calmly.

“I’ve always been the strong one, keeping the family safe. Sure Jason was their, but he was the thinker, I was the muscle, January was just kinda there. But now, you’re here, and you can kill vampires, you can beat me in a sword fight, you can rip buildings apart with your mind or fly through the air. You don’t need me anymore, no one needs me.”

She began to cry, and this time he closed the distance.

“Never say things like that.” He said, using his finger to draw his chin up so that she was looking right into his beautiful warm eyes.

“You’re valuable Dakota. You saved me more times then I can count. I wouldn’t be alive if you hadn’t saved me that first day. You taught me to fight, I’d be nowhere without you.”

“But now you’re all trained up, you don’t need me anymore.” She said, her vision blurred by tears. He didn’t stop his list.

“You’re beautiful, fiery, you protect the one’s you love and you’re undyingly loyal. I can’t do this on my own, I need you, and people like you by my side if we’re going to win this thing.”

He pulled her close, into a hug and kissed her upon the forehead.

“If nothing else, I need you babe. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

She cried some more, but her tears turned from anxiety, fear and sadness, to happiness. She cried into his chest until he turned her head up once again, and then he kissed her. The kiss was passionate, but at the same time warm, kind, and gentle, communicating the protection and love he felt for her.

He took her inside, led her to the bedroom, gingerly removed all her clothes, and suckled her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as he planted kisses all over her body, moving slowly down to taste her nether lips and then moving back up to kiss her and nibble her ear. Slowly, and gently, he placed his member inside of her and slowly, slowly, made love to her as she cried out with passionate feeling.

* * *

They lay in bed, her body conforming to his, her head on his chest. They were naked, and intimately entwined with the other, wrapped in white sheets.

“Kyle.” She said.

“Hmm?” He asked, looking down at her, her arm around her waist.

“I…I love you.” She said.

He kissed her on the forehead, “I love you too.”

It was the first time she had ever said those combination of words to anybody, and his response, was better then anything she had ever felt. She fell asleep in his arms with a smile on her face and peace in her heart.