The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

7.

The Vampire Queen

His muscles tensed as he had his perch above a vampire hideout, a night club called XTAC with back rooms designed for the creation and usage of “cattle” or that’s what Easton had referred to the people that vampires enslaved for their blood. He was on the building above, gathered with his team. He led the way, walking down the fire escape and dropping into an alleyway below. They entered the club from a back entrance, as Borealis and Dakota rushed into the nightclub, Borealis transforming into a powerful werewolf, causing everyone to scream and run. It still amazed Kyle that people still went out these days with the actual emergence of vampires and zombies and what not.

They snuck into the back room where two blank faced girls and one man stood, still dressed in their club wear, waiting to be fed upon. Two vampires were there, evident by their pale skin and black eyes, and he quickly fired a crossbow bolt at one’s shoulder as January blasted the other with a ball of fire. A third rushed in, but Austen held her rapier to his neck and he grew rigid. Kyle stepped over the body of the twitching vampire, a younger looking girl, quite pretty, but curled up into a fetal position due to the blow she had received, and looked right at the vampire who he had shot in the shoulder who was now pinned to the wall by the bolt. He was a rather portly vampire wearing overalls and a trucker’s hat.

“What do ya want?” The vampire asked in a heavy southern accent, “Are ya crazy or somethin? Attackin’ a vannn-pire hold like this? Now…I…have…seen everythin’!”

“Tell Carmilla I’m challenging her to a duel of blood oath.”

“Your challengin’ the Queen? Well then! Now I really have seen everythin’! It’s your funeral I reckon. I’ll tell her.”

He ground the bolt into the vampire’s shoulder even more and he squeeled, “Promise?”

“I promise! I promise!” He cried.

He smacked him atop the head with the hilt of Cwellend knocking him out, and pulled the bolt from his body. Austen cut the head off the other vampire as Kyle looked at the three “cattle”

“Is there anything we can do for these guys?”

“Not at this point.” January said, “These guys are too far gone.”

“So we just leave them here?”

“Yeah. It’s unfortunate, but it’s for the best. If we move them, they’ll just stand there aimlessly over there no point in worrying or moving them.” Austen said.

“It’s sad really.” January said, “Don’t worry Kyle, there’s nothing to be done.”

Kyle let out a sigh and then shrugged, “Alright then. Let’s move out.”

* * *

The sound of steel clashing against steel could be heard in the Waterfield manor basement. January watched her sister and Kyle duel each other. Kyle was getting better and better with each fight, astoundingly so. He’d be almost as good as Dakota soon if he kept this up. She sighed, looking at him with his strong muscles, his jet black hair. Dakota beat Kyle and he smiled, a sheepish grin of defeat which January couldn’t help but find adorable. He had his shirt off which gave January a perfect few of his muscular torso, his abs especially, were her favorite. She had no idea how Dakota could not get distracted by Kyle’s sexy body as she dueled him, but then again, Dakota was Dakota, she wasn’t January.

She glided over to Kyle, pressing her chest against him as she said,

“Come on Master, let’s rinse you off.”

He looked at her and kissed her on the lips, “Alright.” He said.

But then, through the window flew a raven which dropped a message into Kyle’s hands. She looked at the note as he opened it,

Tonight, Midnight, be at the XTAC, we’ll find you.

“We got time.” Kyle said, and he pulled Dakota along too, “Shower time.”

“Really? Again?”

“Master’s orders Dakota!” Kyle said with a singsongy voice.

“Oh my god, you’re such a pain sometimes.” Dakota said as she was being pulled along, turning her head away from him.

“Then why are your nipples are hard sis?” January asked with a giggle.

Dakota blushed at that, “Shut up!”

Kyle laughed and gave Dakota’s ass a nice slap as they made their way to the shower.

* * *

“Well hello there!” A smooth talking pale faced man with a British accent said, greeting January, Kyle, and the rest of their group at the now abandoned XTAC club, “Allow me one second.”

The vampire was dressed in a pinstripe suit but appeared like a butler with slicked back gray hair as he cast a magical spell that opened a massive white door portal.

“Please enter.” The man said.

Kyle looked at his group, as if asking fro confirmation. January nodded and the group did the same and he entered. She entered behind him, feeling the familiar sick pulling sensation in her stomach that came from all magical portals. She found herself in a dark castle, lit powerfully by purple torch light. There upon a throne sat Carmilla, Queen of the Vampires, and by her side stood another vampire. While Carmilla, the Queen, was dressed to show off her figure, the vampire to the right was dressed to kill with a blood red corset that framed her body, ending in a fluffy ruffles with garters that ran down her exposed thighs that led into black stockings. Her heels were terribly high and she wore long black silk gloves that left her fingers exposed and only covered her palms To their right, the entire right wall was a magical viewing portal where January saw a gathering of watchers, all with pale skin and dark fangs. It looked like this duel was being watched by the entire vampire population.

“Ah, the upstart challenger has made his entrance.” Carmilla said with a seductive voice.

Kyle bowed to the Queen, “My Queen, you looking ravishing.”

“Enough with the pleasantries!” Carmilla cried, “Such a challenge against me is paltry! I shall send Easton in my place to do battle.”

“Yes Mistress.” Easton said with a bow as January heard the vampire crowd roar with approval.

“Kill him.” Carmilla said, “And don’t be nice about it.”

“Be safe.” January said, blowing Kyle a kiss.

He caught the kiss and pressed it to his cheek, scrunching up his face and then gave her a thumbs up as he walked to the center of the room.

The vampire called Easton walked forward, drawing forth an elegant sword and then they bowed to each other. Carmilla raised her arms and called out some sort of introductory speech,

“Here upon these unhallowed grounds we bring forth this battle of blood oath for the right of our blood kin to rule our own people. Since the beginnings of the creatures of the night, we have fought with blood to rule our blood. May this never change, may we never perish. May the night watch your back.” Carmilla cried, “Let the battle begin!”

To the causal viewer, it would appear that Kyle was greatly outmatched, a more experienced viewer would recognize that the duel was not as bad as it seemed for Kyle. Kyle took deliberate wide stepping movements, as the aggressive Easton hacked and slashed at him which he would occasionally parry. As he neared the Queen’s throne, the throne being to his back, he began to parry more actively until, with a powerful clang, he threw Easton off guard for only a second. In that second, to the surprised crowd, he turned his back on her ripping his shirt from his body as Easton’s hand was pulled by an unknown force, to touch his tattoo. She grew pink and then appeared to simply collapse to the floor as he walked up the steps, sweating profusely, stabbing the shocked Vampire Queen in the chest with his silver sword. She exploded after a half second pause, in an explosion of dark purple and black energy, her scream audible throughout the castle until the energy disappeared. The vampire crowd was immediately silent, as Dakota and Borealis dragged Easton away and began to give her instructions as to follow Kyle’s orders and become his slave.

* * *

The Queen gasped, as the life began to ebb out of her as she clutched Kyle’s hand.

“How?” She asked in a whisper.

And then she was dead, exploding in a powerful explosion of darkness that caused him to stagger slightly. He turned to see the vampire audience speechless, and then, one by one they all kneeled where they were, acknowledging his new position as King of the Vampires.

“Subjects.” Kyle decreed with a more booming voice then he knew he had, “I am Kyle, slayer of your former Queen, and now, your King. This woman!”

Easton, who was now conscious as a loving slave of his, walked by his side, pressing her chest into his right arm, wrapping her hands around his waist, and gazing out into the audience.

“Well hello there new master of my will.” She said seductively.

He tapped into her head,

(Any advice on what to say?)

(Mmm of course. Just follow my lead, I’ll tell you everything. Easton, is your new Queen and has all the power and rights that I myself have. )

“Easton, is your new Queen and has all the power and rights that I myself have.”

(Her word is only trumped by mine.)

“Her word is only trumped by mine.”

(Alright, this is to ensure we have loyal subjects, and you get to fill up a few vampire pussies with that big dick of yours. I hereby summon all vampires who are in a position of power to come to me here, in this throne room, so that I may greet you personally as your new ruler.)

“I hereby summon all vampires who are in a position of power to come to me here, in this throne room, so that I may greet you personally as your new ruler.”

(Furthermore, I directly oppose the rule of Adrastos, our despotic overlord whom we shall drive out of this land and make it ours!)

“Furthermore, I directly oppose the rule of Adrastos, our despotic overlord whom we shall drive out of this land and make it ours!”

(He has ruled far too long, and made our glorious people mere subjects of his! We rule the night! We rule this land. For your Queen, for your king! For the night!)

“He has ruled far too long, and made our glorious people mere subjects of his! We rule the night! We rule this land. For your Queen, for your king! For the night!”

The vampires responded with a roar of approval as the butler vampire severed the connection that they had made, and approached him, bowing.

“Well then sir, I am glad that you have defeated our previous mistress. She was…quite…unsavory if I do say so myself. Might I compliment you on a brilliant attack strategy?”

“What is your name?” Kyle asked.

“I am Bernard, formerly Queen Carmilla’s personal attendant, but now, I am at your service, if you should so want it, as to you my lady.” Bernard said bowing to him first, then Easton.

Kyle did a quick mind scan of Bernard and he seemed trustworthy, and he had always wanted a butler type so he decided to go with it.

“Alright Bernard, what do you normally do around here?”

“I generally made sure to ensure the mistress’ meals were prepared correctly and made sure to organize her schedule as well.”

“Alright, well I may not be around all the time, but when I am, you treat me like you did Carmilla, however, you should serve Easton here the same as Carmilla as well. Oh! And don’t forget my friends over there!”

Kyle said pointing to Dakota, Borealis, and January who were now walking over to congratulate him.

“Quite sir, shall I prepare a meal for you, your highness?”

“That would be great!” Kyle said, “Thank you.”

“Ah, gratitude! A nuance often not practiced by our late Queen, I do believe this new line of work should be excellent! I will attend to your meal right away!”

Bernard rushed off and disappeared down a long dark passageway. He broke away from Easton as he gave a big hug to Austen, he received a fist bump from Dakota, a nod from Borealis, and a running leap hug and kiss from January whom he swung around in his arms.

“Guys, this is Easton, Easton, this January, Dakota, and Austen, and you’ve already met Borealis.”

“Mmm.” Easton said, looking at the three girls, “Looks like we could have a lot of fun together.”

“As long as you don’t bite too hard!” January said with a cutesy smile.

Easton laughed, “Only enough to make you scream with pleasure.”

“Alright guys.” Kyle said, and they all turned to look at him, “Easton, you’re going to be running most of the things going on here, besides me ensuring the loyalty of all the vampire underlings, Dakota, January, Borealis, Austen, what’s next?”

“I believe we should draw back for a few days, organize our forces, collect our thoughts. The acquisition of a vampire army at our disposal is unprecedented, and a powerful weapon against Adrastos.” Borealis said, “We must ensure the loyalty of our army before proceeding assuredly.”

“Sounds good to me! Everyone?”

No one disagreed so Kyle went and sat upon his newly acquired throne with Easton on his lap,

“I gotta break you in as my new slave too.” Kyle said to Easton.

She flashed him a seductive smile which revealed her fangs, “Whatever you say…my King.” She swiveled her hips, grinding against his hard member as she kissed up his neck and cheek.

“Oh yeah! It’s good to be King!”