The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

6.

Austen And The Batcave

“So let me get this straight.” Dakota said as they sat around the dinner table, “You just want to rush in and kill the Queen, right off the bat?”

Kyle, who was wolfing down some mashed potatoes, stopped and nodded. Austen, January, and Borealis were also at the table eating and listening to Dakota’s rant. Austen was present, but she looked very tired, and unable to contribute to the conversation.

“That’s crazy!” Dakota said, “There’s no way we’ll be able to make it in there even! She’s no doubt holed up in some back end of some god forsaken dungeon with a whole shitload of minions we have to take out!”

Again, Kyle, who was now working on some drumsticks, nodded his head.

“You’re agreeing with me?” Dakota asked, becoming irate.

Kyle looked up, “huh?”

“Wait! Have you not been listening?”

“Uh no sorry. I’ve been eating.” Kyle said, “You guys really know how to cook! It’s like when I take a bite, the whole world doesn’t matter anymore!”

“Thanks Kyle!” January said with a smile.

Dakota groaned and put her head on the table.

“Look Dakota, invading this place is dangerous, I get it. But this vampire girl we talked to gives us the edge! That and my psychic powers give us a huge in! We can do it!” Kyle exclaimed.

“I agree it is the best course of action.” Borealis said, “This Vampire Queen will no doubt have traps and endless enemies for us to face before we reach her, if we can circumvent them, it is to our advantage.”

“Ok, ok, so even if it’s a good idea, how are we actually bypassing all of the Queen’s vampire minions?” Dakota asked, exasperated.

“By challenging her to a battle of blood oath.” Kyle said.

“A blood oath battle?” January asked.

“You’re going to take on the Queen by yourself?”

“No. According to the information I’ve gathered from Easton, our vampire friend, she’ll send Easton in her place at the beginning.”

“Right, because vampire rules allow for champions in combat before a real duel may be fought…” Dakota said catching on.

“That seems unfair.” January said.

“That’s exactly the way the Vampire Royalty likes it.” Borealis replied, “However, it is possible for the challenger to defeat the champion, and if they are able, take them as their own and fight as one.”

“Which means we can kill the Queen.” Kyle said.

The room was silent for a second or two.

“That’s brilliant!” Dakota said, dumbfounded.

“How’d you figure that out Kyle?”

“I saw it in the vampire girl’s head.” Kyle replied, “After she disappeared I told Borealis the plan and he agreed.”

“So the only thing we have to do is challenge the Queen.” Dakota said.

“But what if she doesn’t accept?” January asked.

“Oh she’ll accept.” Kyle said emphatically.

“The Queen has too much pride to say no. If she were to refuse a duel with a monster hunter no one has ever heard of, it would besmirch her honor and position as Queen.” Borealis elaborated.

“So she has to accept, and she’ll want too.” Kyle said.

“Rule #1: Hubris makes you useless.” January and Dakota said together.

Kyle looked at them inquisitively.

“It’s advice our father gave us. He had a couple of rules he gave us for monster hunting.”

“Wise advice.” Borealis said.

“What else did he say?”

January perked up and proudly stated the next rule “Rule #2 No allies means everyone dies!”

“Rule #3.” Dakota said with a slight chuckle “Aim for the head, it makes them dead.”

“Rule #4! Only saps don’t double tap!” January exclaimed with a clap of her hands.

“Rule #5.” Dakota said, “The more you train and do not pout, the more hurt and pain you can dish out. That’s my favorite.”

“Those are awesome!” Kyle laughed.

“He’d tell them to us as little kids. They’d rhyme so we could remember them.”

“Wise advice, once again.” Borealis replied.

“There’s more of them too!” January said, “But that’s enough for today!”

“Speaking of training.” Kyle said, “I really need to learn how to use this sword Venus gave me and work on my crossbow skills. I need to be more prepared to fight as a whole, even if I have an advantage against the vampires.”

“Let’s do that tonight.” Dakota said.

Everyone agreed that it was a good idea.

“Another thing.” January said, “I don’t think Austen is getting better.”

“Really?” Kyle asked, he looked over at the innocent girl.

“I think the poison took too much out of her.”

It was true. Her skin looked healthier, the blue veins were gone, but she still appeared haggard and weary, with a lack of life in her spirit.

“I don’t feel much better.” Austen said, “I’m just not getting any weaker.”

“What do we do?” Kyle asked.

“Your tattoo.” Borealis said, “It should suffice.”

“What do you mean?” Kyle asked.

“If Austen touches your tattoo, it should restore her.”

“Won’t that make her my slave too?”

“Yes, it will.” Borealis said.

“You need to practice.” Dakota said, “The more minds you can take over the better.”

“No doubt the blood oath will not be easy to break.” Borealis said. “More practice would be to your advantage.”

“It’s true.” Kyle said, “Easton’s mind rope didn’t budge when I tested it out earlier.”

“I’m always willing to help.” Austen said weakly, “And I’d like to get better.”

“Let’s do that now then.” Kyle said, “Austen and I can go into the bedroom while everyone else gets ready to help me train. You guys have way more experience at fighting then me, and I’m going to need all the help I can get.”

Everyone dispersed except for Austen and Kyle.

“Are you ready?”

“I’m ready to feel better.” She said.

“Are you scared at all?”

“Maybe a little.”

He stood up and offered her his hand.

“Come on then, I won’t hurt you. I promise.”

She took his hand tentatively and he swept her off her feet and carried her over to the bedroom like a newly wedded bride. She screamed and she laughed with surprise and joy as he did so and he threw her onto the bed in a playful manner which only added to her laughter. He moved forward onto the bed and kissed her and looked into her eyes.

“Your eyes are beautiful.” He said, “They’re like emeralds or something.”

She was quiet still but giggled at his compliment. He brushed her cheek with his fingertips, “Are you ready? Don’t worry, it won’t hurt you a bit. And not like when the doctor says that and then stabs you with a massive needle, this really won’t hurt.”

He smiled at her, and she looked at him with worry, “Are you sure?” She asked.

“Dakota and January were fine. So will you.” He said reassuringly.

She paused for a moment, she was nervous, but then her hand snaked under his shirt and rubbed up his back until it touched the tattoo and she began to glow pink. Her eyes closed as her lips pursed with a rush of pleasure.

“Wow.” She said, as the aura dissipated.

“I do get that reaction a lot.” Kyle replied with a mock toss of his hair.

She giggled again.

“Are you ready for the next part?” Kyle asked.

She nodded.

“Ok, here we go! Remember, don’t hold back.”

She nodded once again and bit her lip. Kyle paused and took a deep breath, and then proceeded. He reached out and entered her head and found her rope. He gave it a light tug and was surprised at how strong the resistance was. Despite her introverted quiet nature, Austen appeared to be incredibly strong willed. He pulled with all his might in one sudden burst of mental strength, and he spied Austen pulling back as hard as she could. Kyle could feel his mind straining with the effort as he pulled as hard as he could, trying to ensure that his “mental feet” had plenty of traction in order to get a better pull. Finally, with a heave, Austen gave way and the rope was his and he pulled out of her head.

Back in reality, he realized he was sweating slightly, and he wiped the beads of sweat from his brow, and let out a victory sigh and huff. Austen was laying on the bed, her eyes wide open, her body rigid. She too had a dopey smile on her face that Kyle doubted he would get tired of. He could vividly picture Dakota and January’s dopey looks, especially Dakota’s as it was so contrary to her character. Her rigid posture had caused her breasts to jut out a little and the forces of gravity caressed and molded them into lovely slightly flattened globes on her chest. Damn, that means those boobs are real! Kyle thought.

“Austen can you hear me?”

“Yes.” She said in a wistful voice.

“How big are your boobs?” Kyle asked.

“I wear a DD cup bra.”

Hot damn! Those are massive! Kyle thought.

He was tempted just to take them out right now and fondle them, but he restrained himself, he had more important things to do and training to get to.

“Austen, your mind is mine now just your body and will are mine, do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” Austen said.

“You will serve my every whim and wish with excellence and enthusiasm do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will love to serve me.”

“I will love to serve you.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

“And what does that make you?”

“A slave.”

“You will not mind me having other’s serve me do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “If we have sex, you will also be extremely sensitive to my touch and ministrations, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Austen?”

“Yes Master?”

“You will make these rules the rules of your life. You will not however consciously remember the rules verbatim, only internalize the rules. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now wake up.”

* * *

Austen’s eyes sprung awake.

“Did it work?”

“Oh it definitely worked Master.” Austen said in her cute, quieter naive voice, “As soon as I touched your tattoo, it worked, I feel a hundred percent better. I have so much energy again!”

“Well then, I think we should put some of that energy to use shall we?” Kyle asked, moving in closer for a kiss.

He kissed her and she let out an “Oh!” sound before kissing back as he ran his hands up her side and moved her arms above her head. He peeled up her navy blue Hollister sweater to just above her collarbone revealing her lacy white bra and he moved down and buried himself in her chest which seemed to go on for ever.

“Oh man, these are amazing!”

He kissed them and sucked on them and Austen moaned.

“Oh god, I’ve never…”

Kyle stopped and looked at her, “You’ve never done this before?”

“Never.”

Somehow this made this even hotter. She was an unconquered castle to be taken and he dove right back in, becoming a little more aggressive now, unclasping her bra and throwing it aside and attacking her newly revealed nipples as his hands snaked down underneath her jean shorts and under her matching panties to caress her nether regions. She rewarded him with an even bigger moan and an “Oh god!”

Kissing his way down her stomach he slid down her short and kissed her nether lips and explored them with his tongue slightly, moving her white lacy panties aside for the time being. He had never really done this before, but his ministrations appeared to be working as he received screams of approval from Austen. He had her sit up on all fours, her sweater sleeves still on with her backside revealed as he slid her panties to her thighs and her shorts down to her knees. He was already incredibly hard from the action from before, and so he pulled out his hard dick as she looked back at him and she gasped.

“Does that even fit?!” She asked incredulous.

He laughed, and stuck it in slowly causing her to moan with ecstasy.

“Yup.” He said with a smirk.

He went into her mind and turned off her pain receptors, so that she could feel the full pleasure of his actions.

“Ready?”

“I’m ready Master! Give it to me!”

“Are you sure?”

“Stop teasing me!” She whined like a puppy, giving him an innocent pouty face.

“Who could say no to that?!” Kyle exclaimed and he plunged in and began fucking her like a wild bronco. No doubt her screams could be heard throughout the house as she moaned and writhed with pleasure as he took her virginity and her in general.

He grunted and groaned as well as he rammed in and out of her and finally, with a massive roar, he came inside of her. He had lost count, but he thought Austen had orgasmed at least ten times.

* * *

With Austen conquered, it was training time, which Dakota and Borealis had decided to take charge of. They were in the basement of the Waterfield Manor, which proved to be an impressive site. The basement was literally, a monster hunting training center, complete with targets, practice dummies, obstacle courses, dumbbells and weights, treadmills, and some things he did not even want to know what they were. He felt like he was in the Bat cave or something.

“Holy Tripped Out Basement Batman! It’s a decked out basement!” Kyle exclaimed as he walked down the stairs and into the room.

“Ready for training?” Dakota asked with a sly smile.

“Something tells me this isn’t going to be fun.”

“It’ll be fun.” Dakota said her smile never leaving her face, “For me at least.”

“That’s what worries me.” Kyle said with a laugh.

“Let’s get started.” Borealis said.

“What’s first?” Kyle asked.

Dakota pointed to the targets, good, he could use his crossbow, something he was already somewhat good at.

He readied a bolt and loaded it into the crossbow and fired at a target, he hit it, but it was far from the center.

“Damn.”

He readied another, and then took a deep breath and concentrated, he released and he struck home.

“It’s amazing how fast I’m picking this up.” Kyle said.

“It’s part of being a monster hunter, we just learn things faster.”

Kyle readied another bolt and fired again, hitting home, repeating the process for all five targets.

“Excellent.” Borealis said, “That was quick learning, even for a hunter.”

His phone pinged, which he realized, hadn’t for a while, and he looked at the message.

Level Up! Congratulations! Do to your refined skills in marksmanship, we are upgrading your bow with scope options as well as giving it magical properties allowing you to rapidly fire bolts like a bow, but still only having to pull the trigger like a crossbow! Don’t ask us how we did it! No one knows but Hephaestus!

Before his eyes, his crossbow was lifted from his hands and surrounded in an aura of white light that reminded him of the white room. A scope, from nowhere was added, and then the bow was spun around in place, and given back to him. A little trumpeting sound could be heard akin to sounds in the Legend of Zelda games when you got a new boomerang or hookshot or something. He received the bow back, and he readied another bolt. He fired, and quickly grabbed another bolt and loaded it, firing again, and then again and again until he had rapidly hit all five targets once again, just to the right of center in a matter of seconds.

“Whoa.” January said, practically speechless. “That…was…AWESOME!!! Do it again!”

“I think we’d better move on then.” Borealis said, “You don’t need anymore training there.”

The next part of his training was a lot less thrilling. He learned sword techniques from Dakota, Borealis, as well as Austen all who used different styles. Dakota employed a a single slash, massive damage style in a very samurai-esque style holding her sword with two hands, while Austen held her rapier much more lightly with a single hand and used elegant slashes to slice up her enemies. Borealis was the method he preferred with a balance in between the two styles. Stab when close, slice when at arms reach. Borealis’ seemed the most practical in a thick crowd of enemies, though he doubted it would prove as effective in actual swordplay.

The training process was long and hard, especially because Dakota loved to take advantage of his ineptitudes in their duels, and that Borealis insisted he learn swordsmanship without his belt of strength on. But he knew her tenacity was also helping him, and he could already feel and see himself getting better.

“I think learning all three styles would be in my best interest.” Kyle said, “There seems to be strengths in all of them.”

“Of course.” Borealis said, “However I suggest you start with one for now. We don’t have time for another, especially if we were to attack soon.”

“How long should I train for then?”

“With the rate you’re going? We need another day at most.” January said.

He looked at Dakota for confirmation and she agreed.

“You’ve been progressing amazingly well.” Borealis said.

“Good, then let’s keep going!”

Needless to say, he slept quite well that night

* * *

“Alright, go easy on him this time Dakota, give him a chance.”

It was the next day and he squared off to duel Dakota once again. He hadn’t even been close to winning one of any of their countless matches.

“Yeah, yeah.” Dakota said, hunkering down into her pose, her knees bent her katana in both hands extending out so as to divide her form into two parts visually.

Kyle held Cwellend in one hand, extended out before him. He bowed to her and she bowed back, and then she rushed forward, making a downward swipe to his head. Kyle had quickly realized that this was Dakota’s signature first move and so he parried it with ease, but her next move was unexpected and he was barely able to prevent himself from falling with her kick to his gut. He swung back, arcing his blade from his right, diagonally downward and she blocked his strike with ease as she had so many times before. He blocked her next strike and then retaliated with his own, but he proved no match for her in the end as she held her sword to his throat.

“That was quite good.” Borealis said patting Kyle on the back, “I think that’s enough for today.”

Kyle wiped the sweat from his brow. He was sweating profusely, his hair sticky and in his eyes, his muscles aching, but he wasn’t done. He raised his sword to the starting position.

“One more go.” He said, panting.

Dakota chuckled, “Looking to get beaten again?”

Borealis backed up and they bowed once again, but this time Kyle took the offensive, flustering Dakota slightly, but she smiled and this time was even able to disarm him.

Again Kyle wiped the sweat from his brow, and he picked up his sword.

“One more.”

Dakota obliged with a smirk on her face. They bowed, and for a moment, Dakota tensed, waiting to see if he’d attack, but then rushed forward with her signature downward strike to his head. He saw the blade arcing downward towards his head, the cold steel whistling in the wind and glaring in the sunlight let in from the basement window, but at the last second he sidestepped and held the sword to Dakota’s neck.

“Now we’re done.” Kyle said, panting, but with a pure look of satisfaction on his face.

Dakota looked down and was shocked at what she saw. The cold steel of Kyle’s blade just under her chin. She looked back up at him, with a slightly different look in her eye, was it respect maybe? He lowered his sword and they bowed once again.

“Come on babe, let’s take a shower together.” Kyle said grabbing Dakota around the waist.

“Uh yeah. Sure.” She replied, still in shock.