The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

5. The Argonaut and The Shadow Walker

“Calais!”

“Brother Zethes! So good to see you!”

“Have you seen Heracles?” Zethes asked.

“We’re on a ship brother! He must be here somewhere!”

“Help me search for him then?” Zethes said.

The sea around them was peaceful, a lovely crashing against their mighty ships oars and sides.

“Come brother, look at the beautiful day! Bless the gods for it! We must take advantage, not be searching for Heracles in the bowels of our ship!”

“What shall we do then?” Zethes asked, “To take advantage of such weather?”

“How about a race?”

“Yes! A race!” another man said coming towards them. He was tall and well built with a shock of black hair and a smile on his face.

“Heracles! You want us to race?” Zethes asked.

“Quite so, what do ya say men?” Heracles said.

A crowd had formed and they roared with their approval.

“Brother?” Calais asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I hate to disappoint.” Zethes said.

“To that island and back?” Calais said.

“Fine.” Zethes said with a smile.

“It’s settled then!” Calais said.

“Three!” Heracles called, “Two! One!”

Zethes and Calais burst forward with immense speed, so fast that they could across the tops of the water. He could feel the cold water touch his feet as he sprinted across and he laughed.

“This was a glorious idea brother!” Zethes said, “We’ve been trapped in that blasted ship for far too long.”

“I agree!” Calais replied.

They raced along the waves, reached the small island, and then rushed back to the ship.

* * *

“It’s hard to believe.” Kyle said.

“Yeah, I’m a bit skeptical, but I don’t have any evidence against it.” Dakota said.

The man who had broken through the barrier, whose name they had learned was Borealis was telling them his story. January, who had limited healing capacities with her elemental magic was attempting to draw out the poison from Austen, the blonde girl’s body. They were back at Waterfield manor sitting in the living room, anxiously waiting to see if Austen would be ok. January and an unconscious Austen were in a nearby guest bedroom, Austen on the bed as January attempted to work her magic.

“It’s the truth.” Borealis said with a huff, “I don’t need to justify myself.”

“I never said I didn’t believe you.” Kyle said, “I’m just saying that it’s hard to believe you were an Argonaut.”

“Yeah. That makes you several thousand years old.” Dakota said.

“Don’t remind me.” Borealis snarled.

“Sorry.” Dakota said.

They heard a cry of pain coming from the bedroom and Borealis winced at the sound.

“So.” Kyle said, attempting to distract the surly man, “Your real name is Zethes?”

“It was Zethes.” He replied.

“I’ve heard that name before.” Dakota said.

“He’s an Argonaut.” Kyle said.

“No I mean, it’s familiar, my father told me a story once, about two men who could run faster then wind itself, sons of Boreas the North Wind.”

“That is me.” Borealis said, “However Boreas is my patron, not my father.”

“Like Venus is mine.” Kyle said.

“Venus is your patron?” Borealis asked with an upturned eyebrow. Kyle then noticed how thick and unkempt his eyebrow was. Borealis was a very hairy monster hunter.

“Yes.” Kyle said.

He pulled off his shirt, revealing his yellowish tanned skin and the tattoo on his back.

“Impressive.” Borealis said with a look on his face that reflected his words.

“How so?” Dakota asked.

“To have a patron such as Venus, one of the Pantheon of supposed “gods” is a rarity indeed. It means that Kyle is very powerful. What is your power?”

“I’m a psychic.” Kyle replied.

Again Borealis’ face looked impressed.

“So then.” Dakota said, changing the subject, “How are you, Borealis, a monster hunter and a werewolf?”

The question shocked Kyle but it made sense. The excessive amount of hair, the bright yellow eyes, the snarling and gruff noises Borealis would often make. It made sense now and Kyle had somewhat known it already, but hadn’t quite pieced everything together. Borealis looked unfazed.

“Thats a longer story. But me and my brother, Calais, saved King Phineus, the blind king, from being tortured by harpies and Calais perished as we chased the harpies. I fell into the sea and Boreas used his power to wash me ashore Arcadia where he convinced Lycaon, the first werewolf to save me by granting my lycanthropy. I’ve been a werewolf ever since.”

“Lycaon as in the Werewolf King I’m supposed to kill?” Kyle asked.

“Lycaon was dead many years ago, so it is either his reincarnated spirit, or an apparition of him. That is to say he is not the original.”

“Venus said the same.” Kyle said.

They all stopped and turned as January came out.

“I don’t know what to do guys!” January said, “I’ve done all I can!”

“Wolfsbane is a powerful poison.” Borealis said solemnly.

“If Jason were here he’d have grown a plant and given us an antidote!” January sniffled.

Dakota, from the folds of her pocket, pulled the remnants of the rose that Jason had handed her before his death and looked at it, “Jason.” She said, tears beginning to stream down her face.

“Wait!” Borealis cried, “Let me see that flower!”

Dakota initially pulled the flower away from Borealis, but then gave it to him begrudgingly.

“This is a Begonian Rose!” Borealis said, “Quickly fetch a pot of hot water!”

Kyle turned the nearby kitchen stove on and filled a pot with water.

“What’s so significant about the rose?!” Kyle called as he worked.

“It’s a medicinal flower. A panacea for all poisons and toxins.”

“Including Wolfsbane!” January exclaimed. “That stove’s going to be too slow!”

She rushed over and lit the pot aflame with intense flames, the pot began to melt slightly but the goal was accomplished as the water was now boiling hot. Borealis took a single leaf from the rose, crushed it in his hands, and sprinkled the leaves into the water. Taking the boiling pot in his hands, he moved towards the bedroom and the others followed him. They entered the bedroom where Austen looked even worse then before. Her skin was deathly white with blue veins slithering up her body. She was trembling, and her posture was rigid and strained. Dipping his finger into the pot Borealis rubbed the hot mixture onto Austen’s stomach. She moaned with initial pain, but the effect was immediate as her skin began to brighten and her body relaxed, she opened her eyes slightly.

“Teacher?” She asked.

“Drink this.” Borealis said, handing her the pot.

She drank from the pot, consuming the entire liquid and as she did, the blue veins began to disappear, her skin brightened to a healthy color, and she was able to stop shaking. She handed the pot back to her teacher and then smiled, as she fell asleep.

“Thank you for the use of your flower.” Borealis said looking at Dakota, “It seems that it had some significance to you.”

“It was my brother Jason’s.” Dakota said. “He died protecting me but gave me this.”

“He was a wise brother indeed.” Borealis said, “This flower can heal any injury. Thank you for it’s use.”

“It’s fine.” Dakota said, “The less people that die on my watch the better.”

“We should let her rest.” January said.

* * *

“So tell me, what is it you wish to accomplish here?” Borealis asked.

“We’re here to kill an evil wizard named Adrastos. Well, actually it’s a demon named Adrastos who has possessed a man. He’s ruling this town, put barriers up everywhere.” Kyle replied.

They were sitting outside the house on the balcony. It was dark and the stars were out, Dakota and January were preparing a meal for them, Austen was resting in the guest room. They were overlooking the pool below them, and in the far distance Kyle could see the purple barriers.

“How are you going to accomplish this? Do you have a plan?” Borealis asked.

“Not really. All I know is that I’m supposed to kill each of his lieutenants, starting with Carmilla the Vampire Queen.”

“Ah, things are falling into place.” Borealis said.

“What do you mean?” Kyle asked.

“Austen was poisoned by a vampire assassin who called herself Easton. She was a shadow walker, or one who teleports and eavesdrops through shadows. However she claimed to be attempting to break free of her Mistress, this Carmilla you mention.”

“So she’s a potential defector?”

“Yes.” Borealis said, “Werewolves are good at detecting lies, and she seemed honest. However-”

“We can’t trust her yet.”

“Yes.”

“Why did she attack you then?”

“You are new to this then?” Borealis asked, looking at him. Kyle nodded. “Vampires run on a hierarchy, similar to werewolves. Werewolves battle each other for supremacy, I for example am an Alpha class werewolf as I am big enough, strong enough, and fast enough to be an Alpha male within a pack. However, after the fighting is done, werewolves generally just fall into line. Authority is occasionally challenged, but it is decided by a duel as before. Vampires are different. They duel one another to determine supremacy then force the other to swear a blood oath, where the victor bites the loser, bounding them to be their servant for eternity. Generally Vampire Queens are the oldest, wisest, and strongest of the vampires. However, a blood oath is rare as it requires a vampire to challenge a position of power. Most choose not too challenge the Queen at all. If this Easton is sworn by a blood oath, she is quite powerful indeed and she seeks to break out of it.”

“How would we break the oath?”

“You could not conventionally. Only other vampires could do so. However, since you are a psychic, you are able too.”

“And she knows this?”

“I’m unsure, but if she knew-“

“She’d show up at your doorstep with a box of chocolates and a ‘lets be best friends’ holiday card from Hallmark.” a sultry voice said behind them. It was like the sound of all his wet dreams come true.

They whipped around, and there before them was the vampire girl. She had dark brown hair that was all mussed up but in an incredibly sexy way. Her skin was darker then Kyle’s, a more of a brownish tan then his yellow tan. She reminded Kyle of some of the Victoria’s Secret models he had seen in magazines. Her eyes were black and full of life and spark. She was posing for them, with her left hand in her hair, giving her a “just got out of bed” look, and the other was closed in a fist and had claws jutting out of the end. She was wearing a blood red corset that framed her tight body. The corset ended in a fluffy ruffle with garters that led into black stockings. The rest of her lower body that was not covered by stocking was bare, save for the corset that covered her crotch. She was wearing black high heels and long black silk gloves that left her fingers exposed and only covered her palms. Her breasts were also a nice size. Not as large as January who had a C cup breast, and definitely smaller then Austen, who Kyle guessed had to have at least a D if not DD, but she was larger then Dakota who had smaller sized B cups. She had a chic gothic vampire look, and if Kyle hadn’t sensed the immediate threat, he would have most definitely had a hard on.

“You can stop staring thank you.” Easton said, “Though I can’t quite blame you.”

She gave Kyle a quick wink, and ran her hands up the corset and up her breasts, until she had placed her hands behind her head.

“So you’ve heard about my abilities.” Kyle said.

“Mmm I have.” Easton said, “Quite a useful skill against us Vampires. No wonder Adrastos is worried about you.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “He should be.”

“Aww look at the little Chinese boy playing brave.” Easton said.

“I’m Korean thank you.” Kyle replied.

“Tomato, gelatto. Doesn’t make a difference to me. I’ve stopped caring about racial lines a long time ago. Besides good ol’ Brazil has so much mixing it really doesn’t matter anyway.”

No wonder she looked like a Victoria’s Secret model. Kyle thought.

“So is it true? Can you really break the blood oath?” She asked.

“He has the capacity too try.” Borealis said.

“Oh good, I’ve been dying to get out of Mistress’ grip for so long now! It’s been like a hundred years!”

“How old are you?”

“Only a young 250 thank you very much.” Easton said with a huff, “It’s not nice to ask a ladies age you know.”

“Figured it mattered less to vampires because you’re eternally beautiful.”

“Thats sweet.” Easton said, “But it’s harder then it looks.”

“There is one thing you should know.” Kyle said.

“What’s that?”

“The only way I know how to break your blood oath, would make you my slave instead.”

“From one master to another? Not a big deal. Not as long as I can kill the Queen.” Easton said licking her lips, “Besides, you have a particular asset that the Mistress lacks.”

Her eyes fell upon Kyle’s raging hard on straining against his pants.

“Well then, I’m certainly willing to try.”

“Nows not the right time to actually break through.” Easton said, “Mistress will know something is up otherwise. You should wait to truly break me when you confront her. No doubt she’ll pit me against you. Then we can flip the switch and surprise her!”

“It’s a good plan.” Borealis said, “If we can trust her.”

“Only one way to find out.” Kyle said and turned to Borealis, “Watch my back.”

Borealis nodded and he entered her head. Picturing her head as a computer, he searched a few keywords, such as himself, and betrayal, and it seemed that Easton was indeed solely interested in defeating her Mistress. She also saw Adrastos and Carmilla’s assumption that he was going to take out the vampire forces slowly. Finally, Easton had plans, if they were successful, to declare herself the new Vampire Queen. Then he pictured the rope in her head and saw on the other end, not Easton, but a woman who he assumed was Carmilla. He tugged on the rope, but the woman, who had his back to him, did not turn around. However the rope barely budged. He pulled out of Easton’s head.

“So are you going to look in my head or what?” Eastona asked.

“I already did.” Kyle said, noting the fact that Easton hadn’t noticed.

“Oh.” Easton said, puzzled and concerned, “So can you do it?”

“Yes I think I can and Carmilla will be none the wiser.”

“Excellent!”

“Just two questions.”

“Shoot.” Easton replied.

“One, should we attack Carmilla directly and skip the grunts?”

“Yes.” Easton said, “Carmilla won’t be expecting it at all.”

“Surprise is our greatest ally.” Borealis said.

“Second question then, when we defeat Carmilla and you become Vampire Queen, what will the other vampires do?”

“Damn you saw that?” Easton asked, “Well there ya go. I’m not a rosy cheeked girl just ready to bend over backwards for you, but yes, if I become Vampire Queen, the vampire clans will accept my rule, I’m stronger then any of them, and we could fight Adrastos with you.”

“She is a Shadow Walker.” Borealis said, “No one would dare oppose her.”

“Perfect!” Kyle said, “We have a deal.”

A call came from inside the house, “Kyle! Dinner’s ready!”

“Join us for dinner?” Kyle asked.

“I’ll pass. I’ll be missed if I don’t get back soon.” Easton said.

“You’ll be missed you if you leave.” Kyle said eyeing her form once more.

Easton raised an eyebrow and chuckled, “I underestimated you cutie pie. You’re smoother than you look.”

“Killing monsters for a living gives you a bit of a bravado.” Kyle replied.

“Indeed.” She said with a wink.

Then she was gone.