The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

3. The Manor

Note: Sex right off the bat for those who were wanting it. Please give me comments and suggestions! This story is still in the works, plot and idea wise. I’ve got ideas of my one but would love contributions, criticisms and compliments so I can make this story even better. Some people have emailed me their thoughts and it’s been super helpful for me making this story a thousand times better then before! Keep them coming and feel free to express your opinion!

As Dakota and January’s eyes fluttered open, Kyle was racked with anticipation, even though he had no idea what to expect. The both looked at him, looked at each other then laughed and smiled.

“Did it work?” Kyle asked.

“Course it did silly.” January said with a wink.

“What’s so funny then?”

“We were thinking the same exact thing.” Dakota said with a smirk on her face.

“Which was?” Kyle asked, getting the picture now.

“Well we first, we’d get on our knees.” January said.

“And I’d take off this pesky belt and get rid of this sword.”

“I’d like to keep my sword thank you.” Kyle said with a chuckle.

“Mmm, I bet you would.” January said.

As Dakota took off his belt, he could feel his strength ebbing away some.

“Hey, don’t take off my belt completely, wrap it around my waist and tie it again.”

“Why?” Dakota asked confused and annoyed.

“It gives me extra strength.”

“Oh in that case!” January said.

January grabbed the belt and tied it tightly around his waist as Dakota shucked off his jeans, shoes, and boxers. His hard member was on display for them to see.

“Ooh! It’s a big sword!” January said.

“I think it grew since I got this tattoo.” Kyle said.

“Mmm, that has got to be the best tattoo in the world.” January said.

Dakota began to lick his hard dick, but January stopped him and she grabbed Dakota’s jacket and helped her take it off.

“Master’s half naked, only fair we get half naked too.” January said.

Dakota shrugged and took off her jacket and raised her arms up as January took off Dakota’s tank top. Dakota unclasped her own bra and then began helping January with her own clothing. First came off the gray “I heart zombies to death” cutoff t-shirt that hung on her shoulders revealing her green lacy bra underneath and when that was taken off, Kyle got a good look at a beautiful set of breasts.

“Looks like someone likes our boobies!” January exclaimed.

They both began to rub their tits all over his cock and he could barely take it. He hadn’t gotten any sex before this, and now he had two beautiful girls rubbing their tits all over him. The way their nipples bounced up and down, the flesh rippling in an almost majestic way, the idea of it alone was too much, and he came all over them.

“Oh my god.” Kyle said, “That was way too good.”

“Glad to be of service Master!” January said.

“Hey! Don’t think you can just leave us here all horny!” Dakota said, “Uh, Master. You wouldn’t do that would you?”

Dakota’s ice queen act had been tamed by his psychic powers, asking for him to fuck her. If he didn’t know this was real he would have definitely not believed that could ever be a possibility.

“No way.” Kyle said, incredulous. He paused for a second to soak it in, but then his dick reminded him that he had two willing and beautiful women who wanted him.

He moved over and pushed Dakota to the floor gently sliding off her jeans and moving aside her panties as he slid his hard dick in, massaged her breasts, and kissed her lips.

She moaned louder with every movement and bucked her hips to meet his as he slowly pumped in and out of her. Taking her left breast in his mouth, he licked and sucked as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

“Faster you bastard!” Dakota yelled, “erm, Master! Faster!”

He met her demands, speeding up his tempo as she groaned even louder. January sat beside them running her hands over her sister’s smooth skin. He thrust in and out of her as she screamed wildly in ecstasy. She quickly climaxed soon after, and then promptly passed out.

January was next, and she was equally wild however she also added a laugh and giggle to her screams of passion. Out of the two of them, he definitely was liking January and her fun and carefree personality. This time January rode him on top with her tight ass jiggling and bouncing as she moved up and down slowly on his dick. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it and she purred with pleasure. She began to move faster and Kyle ran his hands along her legs and explored her body. He soon came, despite himself, but January continued on, pounding on him for all he was worth. Finally, with a cry she came as well and she collapsed on top of him.

“Mmm Master, that was wonderful.”

“It was amazing!” Kyle said, and he kissed her.

She rolled off his body, and Kyle stood up and went to the shower. She joined him and they rinsed each others bodies off, but with no further activities, they were both quite exhausted. By the time they finished, Dakota had awoken and had taken a shower in another bathroom and had promptly passed out on the bed in only her towels. Kyle hopped in the bed beside her and January behind him as they all soon fell asleep, a lovely threesome.

* * *

He had the vision again. He was seeing Skylight from a birds-eye view. He saw the man in the pinstripe suit and blood red bow tie. He said “Come” and then all hell was unleashed. He saw the demons, the werwolves, the vampires being unleashed. Then, the scene changed. He saw a woman beside him, trapped in a crystal prison with pale white skin and flaming red hair. She was beautiful with eyes that changed color in the light and long pointy ears. He realized, then and there that this was Kate. She was naked inside the crystal and Kyle blushed slightly at how attractive her form was, even in this dream. She looked so real.

“Kate?” He asked.

She opened her eyes in shock.

“Kyle?”

“I’m here to save you.”

She smiled at him sadly. “You can’t.”

“Of course I can!” Kyle insisted.

“That’s not what I mean! I mean, you can, but not right now.” Kate said hastily.

“What do you mean?”

“This is what we call scrying. You’re not really here. Here, quick, stick out your hand.”

He did so and where his hand would have normally hit the barrier of the crystal, it passed right through, even passing through Kate’s stomach.

“I can do this?” He withdrew his hand and examined it closely.

“It’s called scrying yes.” Kate replied.

“How come you never told me you were an elf?”

She shrugged. “You never needed to know.”

“I am going to rescue you, you know.”

“If you are, you’re going to have to hurry.” Kate said with a look of concern she looked to the left as if she was worried someone would burst in at any moment.

“Adrastos’ corruption is getting stronger. His corruption of me is getting stronger as well.”

“Wait, Adrastos is being corrupted?” Kyle asked confused.

“Yes. The man you saw in the mall is not really Adrastos, he is merely a Demon King, possessing the body of a human. Once he has completely corrupted his human form, and corrupted me, I will willingly sacrifice my power to unleash his true form upon the world.”

“And then what?”

“We all die.” Kate replied bitterly.

“We’re not going to let that happen! How do I get you out of there?” Kyle asked.

“First you have to reach me, but build up your strength first. Defeat Adrastos’ lieutenants,. Then come here. No doubt I’ll be mostly corrupted by then and Adrastos will have me on display. He’ll be waiting for you, and he’ll unleash me upon you. Then you’re going to have to strip me of my will and force me to submit, thus preventing Adrastos from being released.”

“And the corruption?”

“We’ll have to figure in on that later.”

“And you’re going to be my slave too?”

“Only if you’re strong enough.” Kate replied, “And I have to warn you, elves are naturally resistant to mind tampering. That’s why Adrastos is going for the slow approach and slowly corrupting me.”

Noise came from down the hall.

“Kyle! You have to go now!”

“Uh right!”

And then the vision began to fade. Kate blew him a kiss as her face blurred out,

“Good luck Kyle! I believe in you!”

And then he woke up.

* * *

He awoke in bed with Dakota and January by his side. January had snuggled up to him, her head on his chest, while Dakota remained close but still separate from them. He lay there for a while, thinking of his fortune. He had two beautiful women at his beck and call. Dakota was definitely serving him out of desire to save the world and duty versus actual affection for him, and he, at least for now, had similar feelings for her. January on the other hand, January was different. Looking at her now, her soft brown hair laying upon his chest and covering her shoulders, her soft breathing, her arms around his chest, he felt the protective nature of himself being drawn out. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her forehead and she purred with affection and snuggled in closer. Not wishing to wake her up, but not sure if he could move, he pulled out his phone and checked the app. There was no new news, so he tapped the screen and typed

What next?

The app thought for a second, and then replied,

Close your eyes.

* * *

He was in the white room once again, this was his third time now and it almost felt…familiar. As before it had been disorienting and seemingly vast and cold, now the room seemed more accessible, more comfortable even.

“Hello Kyle.” Venus said, emerging from the endless sea of white. This time she appeared more modern, in an elegant black dress that dragged on the floor behind her and a slit that ran up to her upper thigh. The neckline made an excellent plunge down her torso revealing just enough cleavage to suggest further activities, but still remain relatively tasteful and not overly slutty. This time her hair was brown, like January’s, the color of milk chocolate, though she maintained her bright purple eyes.

He bowed, “Lady Venus.”

“So chivalrous?” Venus said with a chuckle, “I like that. No wonder January has taken a liking to you.”

“And I to her.” Kyle replied.

“But enough of the pleasantries.” Venus said, “As much as I love to dwell on the romance of mortals, we have other matters to attend to.”

“Yes.” Kyle Agreed, “What do I do next?”

“You must begin destroying Adrastos’ forces.”

“Who do I start with then?”

“As dangerous as it might be, I suggest you start with the vampires and the Vampire Queen.” Venus said with a frown.

“Why is that?”

“Vampires are much more lethal than zombies, their on par with werewolves, but for a beginner such as yourself, this type of task is dangerous.”

“Yeah, kinda comes with the job.” Kyle said with a laugh.

“Quite right.” Venus said with a laugh, “However, since you are a psychic, you are naturally immune to their hypnotic powers, and vampires are incredibly unused to being defeated mentally, thus you can beat them quite easily, if you take that advantage.”

“But I still gotta watch myself.” Kyle added.

“Right, and you’re still not ready to take on the Queen.”

“Yeah, I don’t feel ready thats for sure.” Kyle said with a sigh.

“Consider this a training time. Speak with Dakota, she knows a few vampire lairs that you could clear out.”

“Right.”

“Good luck hero, I believe in you.” She said with a wink.

“Thanks Venus.” Kyle said.

And then he woke up

* * *

He woke up again, and this time January was nowhere to be seen. Dakota had rolled over and was now curled up into a fetal position hugging a pillow. He got up and put on his boxers and jeans and walked into the living room where he spotted January, in a deep pensive mood.

She was sitting on the couch on the far right end in a long t-shirt that read “Vampire hearts are for staking, ogre balls are for castrating” and nothing else. Kyle had to wonder where January and Dakota shopped.

“Hey.” Kyle said.

“Hey.” January said her voice was wavering and quiet, “Don’t mind me staring, I’m just thinking.”

“What about?” Kyle asked.

She sat up in the chair, “How we’re going to pull this off.”

“Me too.” Kyle said and sat down beside her, “I was just talking to Venus.”

“What did she say?”

“She suggested we go fight vampires first. She said Dakota would know about where to find some.”

“Yeah sis is good for that. But vampires are dangerous.”

“I’ve got the natural immunity to their hypnotic powers, will that be enough?”

“It gives us a foothold.” January said, “But I’m still not sure.”

“Yeah, I know. I just started this whole thing yesterday.” Kyle with a nervous chuckle.

“Yeah, I know.”

Their was silence for a little while. January hugged a pillow that was on the couch and sank her chin into it causing her head to be surrounded by the pillow.

“We’re supposed to save the world Kyle. Do you realize that?” January asked. Tears were beginning to form around the edge of her eyes.

“Yeah, I know.” Kyle said solemnly.

“Doesn’t that shock you? Give you a sense of despair? Hopelessness?” January said, angry tears of frustration trickling down her face, “I know it does for me.”

“Yeah, sorta.” Kyle said, “But I don’t know, we can’t just give up.”

“It’d be simpler too.” January said, sniffling and wiping away some of tears though they continued to fall.

“Yeah, life’s never easy though.” Kyle said, he put her arm around her.

She sat there crying for a while and Kyle held her close to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him.

“Don’t you wish that sometimes, life would like, just not be a big shit storm of evil and chaos?” She asked.

“About every time I see or hear the news, yes.” Kyle said with a laugh.

January laughed and she sat up and looked at him, but her smile quickly faded, “I mean, I’ve fried countless zombies with fire, zapped more ogres with lightning then I can keep track of, frozen werewolves, smashed demons with rocks, all of that battling and killing, when does the world get any better?”

“It already has.” Kyle said.

She looked at him, confused, her head slightly cocked to the side.

“Before this,” Kyle said, “I was just…me. Kate was really my only friend. I was ridiculously lucky that she stuck around. I didn’t know you, or Dakota, or anyone really. Now I have these awesome powers and my super cool crossbow, and I met Dakota, and more importantly, you.”

“Me?” January asked, with an inquisitive look.

He looked at her straight in the eye and said, “January, when I first met you I-I thought you were beautiful, and fun, and lively, and bubbly, enthusiastic, and a heck of a monster killer. But now, even though it’s been only a day, I’ve grown…fond of you. Protective of you. I think I’m starting to really like you. And that’s never really happened before, I mean I had Kate before, but I knew she was way out of my league- But wait, no. Not that you’re in my league. You’re so out of my league too! But I mean, we could still-Gah! Wait!” Kyle stammered and grasped for the right words to say, but ended up failing.

“Fuck!”

Kyle put his hands on his head and January laughed.

“What? Laughing at my twisted tongue?” Kyle asked with a chuckle, looking up.

“You’re cute Kyle.” January said, “You really are.”

Then she leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. Their tongues battled, and as before they had been kissing more along the lines of sex, this was a kiss that communicated more then just carnal pleasure but the beginnings of love. It was the best kiss Kyle had ever had.