The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

2. The Mall

Kyle hopped in the driver’s seat as Dakota sheathed her katana in it’s scabbard on her back, and double checked the smaller and shorter one at her side. She gracefully got in the car and he pulled out of the driveway as she closed the door.

“So Kate McCloud?” Dakota asked, “Know anything about her?”

“Besides seemingly unimportant details that don’t really justify us saving her, no.”

“Well with this kind of outbreak, we’re going to need some help, I’m going to call my brother.”

“I didn’t know you had a brother.” Kyle said, pulling onto the highway.

“You probably don’t know a lot of things about me.” Dakota said.

Kyle skidded to a halt, along the highway, two giant ogres were in an argument and fighting along the overpass.

“Like what?”

“Like this isn’t the first zombie outbreak I’ve dealt with.” Dakota said, “Let me drive.”

Kyle didn’t argue, and he got out of the car to switch places.

“I figured.” He said as he rounded the hood of the car.

“How is that?” She asked as he got in.

“You handled your sword with ease, you couldn’t have just picked it up.” Kyle replied as he buckled up.

“You’d be surprised how fast you’ll pick up that crossbow.” She said, “Hold on.”

She roared the engine and drove straight at the two ogres.

“How long have you had this app?!” Kyle asked, attempting to remain calm as they roared to the two ogres who were now staring straight at them.

“I’ve always had it, since I was a kid. My father, my mother, my sister, and my brother, always been monster-hunters.”

She said this as she skidded around the first ogre whose club came smashing onto the other ogres foot. She roared away as the two ogres resumed their fight.

“That was close.” Kyle said as they left the ogres in their wake. “I didn’t know you had a sister too.”

“We’re fraternal twins, but she goes to private school.”

“Oh ok.” Kyle said, “You going to call your brother now?”

“Right.”

She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

“Jason? It’s Kota. I found another monster hunter and we’re heading to the mall.”

Kyle could roughly hear the man’s voice on the other end, it was cool and intimidating.

“Me and Jan are heading that way, supposed to find a ‘Kate McCloud.”

“Us too.” Dakota replied.

“What’s the deal with this girl?”

“No idea, but my buddy’s her friend, he doesn’t know either, but we might be able to figure it out.”

“Alright, we’re heading over there, meet us in the parking garage first floor.”

“Got it.” Dakota said.

She put her phone away and took an exit.

“Whose we?” Kyle asked, “Your brother and…”

“January, my younger sister.” Dakota said, “She’s a sophomore.”

“Oh! Like me.” Kyle said.

“Yeah?”

They drove on for a bit in silence with an awkward tension in the air.

“I wonder what Kate has to do with this.” Kyle said wondering out loud.

“I’m blank. Any ideas?” Dakota asked.

“None really.” Kyle said.

“Any interesting facts about her?”

“I mean her families the only family to move into Skylight in like forever, and her dad’s a physicist-”

“Wait! That’s something!” Dakota said.

“The physicist?”

“No the fact that her family moved here!”

“How so?” Kyle asked as they pulled into the mall.

“Well, we’re here and we don’t have the time to explain right now because that big ogre just spotted us with his zombie horde.”

“Great.” Kyle said, loading up his crossbow.

“Ok, take out the zombies again, I’ll deal with the ogre.”

“Got it.” Kyle said.

Dakota and him hopped out of the car and Kyle fired a bolt right into a zombie’s face. Dakota, meanwhile ran forward, stabbing a few zombies along the way, and took one’s decapitated head and chucked it at the ogre’s backside. The ogre grunted with the light impact and turned around but Dakota was already under his legs and she made a leap onto the back of his head and stabbed right through, the blade protruding from his forehead. Kyle meanwhile had taken out the two or three remaining zombies when he heard a loud howl coming from behind Kyle’s head.

Kyle turned and began backing up as Dakota rushed over to defend him. Before him stood five humans, seemingly normal, but with an incredibly intimidating aura emanating from them.

“I take it these aren’t normal people?” Kyle asked.

“Werewolves.” Dakota said nervously, “Can only be killed with a silver stab to the heart or head, silver burns their flesh too. Silver’s a pretty good weapon against any monster, kills werewolves, vampires, hits demons too though they’re not weak against it.”

The head one snarled, a thin man who looked like he needed some extra protein in his life, “Come on girlie. We just want to eat you.”

“Do we have anything silver?” Kyle asked.

“Monster hunter weapons are always tipped with silver.” Dakota said, “But-”

A shot rang out and the head werewolf crumbled to the floor with a silver bullet in his head. The other werewolves whipped around, transforming before Kyle’s eyes into large hairy were-beasts, as another shot rang out picking off another one. Kyle saw in the distance two people on a motorcycle, one with a helmet on, the other one, a guy with a beard and glasses in a tank top and jeans. Kyle fired a crossbow bolt straight into a female werewolf’s thigh, and Dakota rushed over and decapitated her. The driver of the bike, who Kyle assumed was the sister, got out, and pulled out a knife and threw it at the remaining werewolf, hitting home and slaying the last of them. The sister took off her helmet and whipped her milk chocolate colored hair around and ran over and gave Dakota a big hug.

By now the man Kyle assumed was Jason had also reached them, a rifle and shotgun in his right and left hand respectively.

“You alright sis?” Jason asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Dakota said.

“Whose your friend?” The sister asked.

“Guys, this is my friend Kyle. He just became a monster-hunter, but he’s already pretty useful, and Kyle this is my brother Jason and my sister, January.”

“Nice to meet you guys.”

“Nice to meet you Kyle!” January said, extending her hand, her handshake was strong and firm and her confidence was evident in her face. While Dakota gave off a colder and more serious vibe, January was more…fiery and a whole lot more enthusiastic. “This of course is my sister Dakota, and if you were wondering, she hates werewolves.”

“Ex-boyfriend.” Dakota said, “Don’t ask.”

“Uh-sure.” Kyle said.

“So about your friend Kate,” Jason said, interrupting them, he was resting his rifle on his shoulder now as he had his shotgun strapped to his back, “Any idea why she’s so important?”

“She moved into town, she passed through the barrier.” Dakota said.

“She did huh?” Jason said.

“No way!” January said, “That means she could be- that would be so sweet!”

“Uh…” Kyle said.

“Oh right, you’re new at this.” Jason said, “Basically, the short end of the stick is that Skylights being ruled by an evil wizard overlord named Adrastos, whose put up magical barriers so that no one can get in and out, which is why no one moves.”

“Except for Kate.” Kyle said.

“Right which makes her one of two things, someone who works for Adrastos, or she’s an elf.”

“I don’t know Jason, that seems so unlikely…” January said.

“It is, but it is still a possibility, only elves possess the power to counteract powerful magic as strong as Adrastos.”

“We better find this girl then.” Dakota said, “She’s either the weapon we can use to take him down, or a powerful being we have to kill.”

“The app said she was the key.” Kyle said.

“That’s true.” Dakota said.

“Does that means she’s an elf?” January asked.

“We’ll see I guess.” Dakota said with a shrug.

“So wait! One question!” Kyle asked.

They all looked at him, “You say this town’s being ruled by an evil wizard, how come we never had all these monsters before?” Kyle asked.

“Because Adrastos has been biding his time, building up his strength, but the first thing he did was erect those barriers, which drained a lot of his power. We’ve been dealing with small pockets of his forces for a long time now. Only discovered his existence like two years ago.” Jason said.

“And you didn’t take him out?”

“We didn’t have enough firepower to take him out.” January said said, “But now with this elf girl, and what did you say your power was?”

“Oh I’m a psychic.”

“That will definitely come in handy against him.” January said, “Yeah so with this elf and you at our side we might be able to take him out.”

“How does me being able to lift a rock with my mind help us beat this evil wizard?”

“Adrastos’ strongest ability is his ability to affect the mind, as a psychic, you can naturally fight that off and are immune to all forms of mind control. Also makes you super useful against vampires because they can’t hypnotize you either. That’ll give you a fighting chance, which gives us a fighting chance.” Jason said.

“And Kate the Supposed Elf?.”

“She’s just power packed with magic.” January said, “She can kick ass.”

“Every monster-hunter team, which apparently we are, has different abilities to compliment each other. They also specialize in killing different beasts.” Dakota said, “If you haven’t already noticed, I’m good for giant killing. With your natural immunity to mind control your great for vampires, Jason’s our werewolf specialist, and Jan’s good for zombies.”

“Yeah! Watch!” January said with glee.

She did a spinning kick in the air and from nowhere, a fireball flew from her foot and hit a car which caused a large explosion.

“January can manipulate the elements, fire, water, air, the earth, lighting, snow, etc.” Dakota said.

“What makes Jason good for hunting werewolves?” Kyle asked.

Jason raised and clenched his fist, and plants began to emerge from the ground. As they rose from the ground they began to sprout with purple flowers everywhere.

“Wolfsbane.” Jason said, “Deadly to werewolves if they’re even near it.”

“Jason can manipulate and create plant life.” Dakota said.

“Ultimate green thumb!” January added.

Kyle laughed, “Alright then. So Dakota kills the ogres, I kill the vampires, January kills the zombies, and Jason kills the werewolves, what about the demons and goblins?”

“Goblins are never a problem for anybody, they’re too stupid and dumb to be any real harm.” Jason said, “But they’re undyingly loyal and good for manual labor which is why Adrastos keeps them around.”

“And no one’s good against demons.” Dakota said.

“They’re über scary.” January said with a shudder.

“So now then.” Jason said, taking charge, “Kate, where is she?”

“Assumedly inside the mall.” Dakota said.

“That’s what the app told me.” Kyle added. “Looks dangerous.”

“Probably.” Jason said.

“I love springing traps!” January said, “Come on lets go!”

January sprinted off ahead of them as Jason begrudgingly tagged along.

“She’s a handful.” Dakota said, “But she’s got her heart in the right place.”

“I think she’s fun.” Kyle said, “With you and Jason around we need some other comic relief then my poor fighting skills.”

“Nice one.” Dakota chuckled, “Yeah I guess she does make life more entertaining.”

They rushed into the mall after them.

* * *

The mall was dark, lights flickered as they entered and they carefully made their way in.

“I don’t like this.” Jason said.

“Ooh! Creepy!” January said with a nervous chuckle.

There was a crash to their left, and then Kyle saw Kate running out of a store.

“Kate!” Kyle yelled.

She turned to look at him and then tripped and fell. Meanwhile, a large dark cloud had emerged from the store and was closing in.

“Come on!” Kyle cried and he fired a bolt right at the demon cloud which disappeared into it’s depths and caused it to shudder.

Dakota rushed forward as January built up a big fireball and threw it at the demon cloud. Jason fired his guns as Dakota made a huge leap and cut the cloud in two. Just as the fight seemed to be going well, they were suddenly froze in place and forced to stand upright by an invisible force. Unable to move anything but his eyes, Kyle looked up to see a man descending from the third floor cloaked in a magical aura of darkness.

“Well then. Monster Hunters come to save the poor elf girl?” the man said, “Oh I’m sorry! You can’t talk can you? Oh well, I guess that just means I get the floor to myself.”

The cloud that had been chasing Kate reformed itself and began to twist into a solid form. The cloud twisted into the image of a man with slicked back red hair and vampiric teeth with wings on his back. He was wearing dark baggy pants and no shoes, which revealed his hoofed feet, as well as a black trench coat which put on display his powerful physique. He cast some sort of spell on Kate which caused her to pass out and picked up her limp form.

“Master.” He said.

“Ah yes, thank you for bringing the elf to me Garion.”

The demon man grunted in his response and disappeared in a flash of smoke along with Kate.

“Greetings Hunters, I am Adrastos, master of the arcane. Now then, what to do with you heroes?”

“What are you going to do with her?!” January cried.

“Ah someone can speak I see? A resilient one are we?”

“Let her go you sick bastard!” January continued.

“I think not. She is far too valuable to my plans. She shall make me far more powerful then I am even now.”

Kyle struggled against the invisible forces, but to no avail. However, from the corner of his eye, he saw Dakota break free. Dakota rushed forward with a giant leap but was repulsed as she neared the powerful wizard by a powerful shockwave and she was thrown to the floor.

“Insolent girl! It is time I end your life!”

The wizard built up power as dark energy surrounded him and then he threw a giant beam of energy at Dakota.

“No!” Jason cried.

At the last moment, Jason broke free and jumped in front of the dark beam and he screamed in agony.

“Jason!” January and Dakota cried.

The beam ended and Jason crumpled to the floor.

“Ah, I do believe that will be enough.” Adrastos said with an evil laugh, “Stay away from me Hunters, it will only lead to your destruction.”

Then he flew off into the sky and they were released from their hold. They rushed over to Jason, his life fading fast.

“Jason!” January cried.

“Don’t die on me!” Dakota said, beginning to become irate.

“Sis, don’t worry, you guys got this.”

With his free hand he conjured up a rose for Dakota. She took it, as angry tears streamed down her face. Jason turned to Kyle,

“Take care of my sisters.” He said. “And watch your back.”

Then he was gone.

* * *

“Is he?” January asked.

“Yeah.” Kyle said.

January began to cry and she rushed into his arms and sobbed on his shoulder. Not knowing what else to do, he held her and just tried to tell her it would be alright. Meanwhile Dakota clutched the rose and screamed at the air.

“Adrastos is dead!” She cried. With her katana she began smashing things and cutting things apart.

Kyle held January, he didn’t really know Jason, but his sudden death was definitely shocking, and he was at a loss what to do. Jason seemed to be the de facto leader of their small group, now who was going to lead it? Jason had told him to take care of his sisters, was he the leader now?

He pulled away slightly from January and wiped the tears from her eyes,

“Hey. Hey, look, I don’t really know what to say, but we gotta figure out a plan.”

“A plan?” She sobbed.

“Yeah. We were trying to find Kate, well now she’s gone, we’ve got to figure out what to do next, and if we want to save Kate and avenge your brother, we’ve got to pull ourselves together.”

“Yeah.” She said with a sniffle, “You’re right.”

Dakota finished cutting off a mannequin’s head with a satisfying slice.

“Yeah, we need a plan.”

And with that, three phones pinged. January’s, he noted was a little bird chirping.

Need Help? Call this number.

000-444-999

Kyle dialed the number, and the girls followed suit. The phone rang, a few beeps and then was picked up.

“Hello?” Kyle asked.

An automated computer voice came over the phone,

“Hello welcome to the help desk for your app. We have assessed your situation, and we have determined a course of action. Please check your app for further instructions.”

The line went dead and their phones pinged again. Kyle read his message.

A brief history: The role of every monster hunter is to keep the world at peace by slaying those that would destroy it. Monster hunters have been throughout the ages, slaying dragons, and famous beasts such as Grendel, the Nemean Lion, or outsmarting evil djinn. In desperate times a single monster hunter would rise to defeat the greatest of enemies, hunters such as Gilgamesh, Beowulf, Heracles, etc. were given great strength and abilities in order to defeat their adversaries. This power has now fallen to you.

“Holy shit.” Kyle said.

Both Dakota and January looked at Kyle. He looked at January’s message , which simply read,

Wait for Kyle ETA 5 seconds

The counter counted down, and when it hit one, he passed out.

* * *

He was in the white room again, the same one he had been in when he had first opened the app, only this time a woman stood before him, clothed in a white robe. She was quite beautiful, with striking purple eyes and long strawberry blonde hair.

“Greetings hero.” the woman said, “I am your patron.”

“Patron?”

“Throughout time I have been known by many names, but you might know me as Venus.”

“Whoa.” Kyle said.

She laughed, “Mortals are always so impressed. But you are no ordinary mortal. The universe has declared you the one to slay Adrastos.”

“But how can I? I am so weak.”

“There is but one way,” Venus replied as she walked towards him and then circled around him, her hands tracing the contours of his body, “You must defeat the base of his forces. Adrastos has invested his strength in his lieutenants, Carmilla Queen of Vampires, The Monster of Frankenstein Ruler of the Undead, Lycaon The Werewolf King, and Beelzabub the Prince of Hell. They are not the true beings, only recreations of them fueled by Adrastos’ magic. Only then will Adrastos be vulnerable to you.”

“But I’m barely strong enough to kill a zombie let alone a Vampire Queen or the Prince of Hell.”

“With each of their defeats, you will grow stronger, Adrastos will not grow weaker, but these are gifts for you.”

A chest appeared before him and he opened it revealing a triple layered chest with three objects inside.

“The first is Cwellend, the great blade of Beowulf which he used to slay Grendel’s mother, restored to it’s former glory.”

Kyle examined the sword with care and admired it’s beauty. The handle was encrusted with gems and quite ornate.

“The second is the Hippolyta girdle, which will provide you all the strength and cunning of the Amazons, but for you it is a belt.”

The belt looked ordinary, just a black leather belt with a silver buckle, but when he put in, he felt a rush of power surge through him.

“And finally my own personal gift.”

With a brush of her hand against his skin, which was warm, and soothing, but arousing at the same time, he felt her trace the outline of something on the back of his shoulder and then breathed a hot breath that stung his back with a tickling sensation. A mirror appeared behind him and his shirt disappeared revealing a red rose on his back.

“A tattoo?” Kyle asked.

“Not just any tattoo. This marks you as my vessel.”

“And what does that mean?”

“You’ll see when you wake up.” Venus replied with a wink.

And then the white world disappeared.

* * *

“Kyle! Wake up!” January’s voice came.

Kyle’s eyes fluttered open and he saw January’s pretty face in front of him. He noticed for the first time her striking eyes which were a beautiful ice blue.

“Hey.” He said.

He heard his own voice, but it didn’t sound like his, it was more manly, slightly deeper, with a cooler sound.

January stood up and offered him a hand and he took it. When he stood up, he realized that he was a little taller then he was before, and when he looked down, he saw more muscles on his body then he had before. Looking in a store window to see his reflection, he saw that his appearance had been improved with a better haircut, any stray acne whisked away, and his body more fit. He didn’t look drastically different, only a version of himself with style and more muscle.

“What happened to you?” January said with a sly smirk.

“I don’t know, but I like it!” Kyle said.

Dakota walked over to him too, “Jan, look.”

The app on her phone read

Touch Kyle’s tattoo.

“Hey me too!” January said, “I didn’t know you had a tattoo!”

“I didn’t until five minutes ago.” Kyle said.

“Well where is it?” Dakota asked, “Don’t tell me its-”

Kyle took off his shirt, “It’s on my back.”

January gave his body an appreciative up and down look and then walked around to his back and inspected his tattoo.

“Ooh! Pretty! A rose!”

“Why does the app want us to do this?”

“No idea.” January said, “But if I get to touch Kyle’s new sexy body, fine with me!”

They both touched his tattoo, and Kyle saw his body began to glow as he felt energy flow out of him. He turned and saw the girls surrounded by a soft pinkish red glow. When the glow dissipated he spoke,

“Uh what happened?”

“It’s a little hard to explain.” Dakota said, “but uh, we take orders from you now.”

“Take orders?”

January laughed, “Well, when we touched your tattoo, we went to this white room and met this beautiful woman who called herself Venus.”

“I’ve met her too.” Kyle said.

“And she told us what you had to do and who you were.” January said.

“So she gave us a few options, we could die, we could be wiped of our memories.”

“Both gross options.” January said with a wrinkling of her nose.

“Or we could serve you as you go on your journey and quest to defeat Adrastos.” Dakota continued.

“So we chose to serve you!” January said with a smile.

“Whoa wait! Serve me?”

“Yeah, like make you dinner and stuff!” January said.

“And get your rocks off once in a while.” Dakota said.

“Yeah!” January said with a giggle.

His new hard on sprung to attention with that. He sat down on the ground with shock.

“So wait, you guys did this willingly?”

“It’s for the universe!” Dakota said.

“And I always thought you were cute anyway,” January said leaning over so her face was close to his and caressing his cheek “Now you’re hot! Double win!”.

“Venus also said you could try out your psychic powers on us because it will help you defeat Adrastos and his minions.” Dakota said.

“Try them out how?” Kyle asked.

“In your journey, you will gain power the more enemies you kill. You’re going to need allies, and none of these allies are going to come willingly. Thats what Venus said anyway, you’re going to need to take over a few minds so we can beat Adrastos. Venus recommended a werewolf and a vampire.”

“Ok, so I take over people’s minds so they help us defeat Adrastos?”

“Exactly!” January said.

“So she wants me to practice on you two?”

“Yeah.” Dakota said, “We chose to serve you, but right now, we don’t actually serve you yet, you have to make us serve you, and believe me, I don’t actually want to be your slave or any sick stuff like that. I’ll do it for the universe, but my brains gonna need some convincing.”

“I’ll be easier Kyle.” January said, “But you need to practice, so I’ll put up as much of a fight as I can.”

“So how does this work?” Kyle asked.

“There should be a tutorial on your app, but let’s get out of here first, we can go to our house.” Dakota said.

“Oh wait, there’s one more thing!” January said.

“What’s that?” Kyle asked.

“Kate, she’s being corrupted by Adrastos right this second, when the corruption is complete, she’ll give all of her power to Adrastos and he’ll become practically invincible.” Dakota said.

“And so when we confront him, she’ll be über powerful, and attack us too. If we get there in time though, she won’t be completely corrupted, and you can fight off the corruption with your psychic powers. Once you get her on our side, you and her can beat Adrastos for good.”

“And I’m the only one that can do it then.” Kyle said.

“Pretty much.” Dakota said.

“Now come on! I wanna be subjugated by a man already!” January said, grabbing Kyle’s hand and pulling him towards the car.

* * *

They drove to Dakota and January’s house. It was a large home with a pool in the back and was three stories tall.

“Whoa.” Kyle said.

“Welcome to Waterfield Manor!” January said.

“Are your parents around?” Kyle asked.

“Nope.” January said with a frown, “Dad and Mom went off to India before the barrier went up, now they can’t come back.”

“Child services never came?”

“Child services can’t come in.” Dakota said.

“Who took care of you guys then?”

“Jason did. He doesn’t look it but he’s like 25.” January said.

“We were still young, I was eleven, Jan was nine, Jason was eighteen at the time, so he took care of us, best he could. Always did.” Dakota said.

Their was a somber silence, then January said, “Time to take over my mind!”

She gave him a light shoulder punch and sat in a chair and looked up at him expectantly.

“You’re quite eager.” Kyle said.

“Figured I mine as well and get it over with.” January said with a shrug, “Plus, you need to practice if we’re going to save the world!”

“True.” Kyle said, “Let’s see here.”

He opened the app on his phone and a message appeared,

Begin Psychic Training?

A yes or no option appeared under the text and he selected “yes”.

As we see you already have a subject, the first step, we will move on to the second step, the exploration of the mind. With your powers you are able to reach out with your mind and explore a person’s thoughts. Non psychics have no defenses against this unless another psychic puts safeguards up for them. Try this now by reaching out with your mind and imagining your subjects brain.

“Here goes nothing.”

He looked at January who gave him an encouraging thumbs up, and he reached out with his mind and pictured her brain. Like magic, he saw it, with floating thoughts going around.

“Hey! I can feel you in my head!” January said with a giggle.

He pulled out as the app pinged.

To be more stealthy simply takes practice. The more practice you get the less your future subjects will notice you. Now we’ll move onto the third step, reading thoughts and gaining information. Look into your subjects head and find their surface thoughts, it may help to think about your subjects mind as a book or computer.

Kyle again delved into January’s mind and pictured it, this time, as a computer. He opened up a search bar and typed in “surface thoughts”. A word document opened and Kyle saw the thoughts running through January’s head appear on the document, she was currently thinking about how his presence in her mind tickled. Gaining confidence, he went to the search bar again and looked up “memories” and find one he thought would be relatively safe, and watched a video of January swinging on a swing set as a young girl.

(Aww you’re cute.) Kyle said.

(How am I cute?) January’s voice asked.

(Oh I’m watching a memory of you swinging on a swing set.) Kyle said.

Her voice was the only thing there, they were communicating with their thoughts!

(Oh then, yeah, I was a pretty cute kid!)

He pulled out again as the app pinged.

We see you have already communicated with your thoughts. Now try to form a “mind link” with your subject, this will allow open communication with your minds that only you and your subject can hear. To form a mind link, imagine dialing up a phone call to her head, this connection is permanent and your slave can call you, it is up to you to answer. However with a simple whim you can sever the connection

Kyle did just that imagining January’s mind as a phone and he “called her up”.

(Hey January I’m in your head again.) Kyle said.

(Yeah! I hear you!)

(This time though, I’m not actually exploring your mind, we can communicate like this all the time.)

(AWESOME!)

(Not so loud!)

(Sorry.)

He stopped the connection but left it available so January could call him up again if needed. He read the next message.

Now you’re ready to control your subjects mind, there are two ways to do this. The first is to slowly add suggestions and rules into the subjects mind which they will fight, but if placed well and strong enough, the subject will comply. This however is very time consuming and has the potential for a lot of loopholes. Thus the second option is more preferable, but harder. It is more difficult to openly dominate someone’s mind, but it is possible. If you look at your subjects mind again you will notice that in her mind will be a rope, this is her free will. You must grab the robe and rest it from her control. This requires a great deal of strength and should not be attempted lightly, if the subject is strong enough and experienced enough, they can reverse the process and trap your free will instead.

Kyle looked at January again.

“Are you ready?” Kyle asked, “This is it.”

“I’m ready.” She said.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah!” January said, “Don’t worry about me.”

“Alright.”

Kyle delved into January’s mind and looked around, spying the rope. With his “hands” he grabbed the rope and pulled as hard as he could. It was difficult, there was a significant weight behind it, but it was not as hard as he had first suspected.

(Oh my head!) January said, (I’m fighting back! For your sake.)

He could feel a tug on the other end and saw January at the other end, trying as hard as she could to resist him. He pulled harder this time, and her feet began to skid.

(You can do it Kyle!) January cried.

With a final pull, January lost control of the rope and Kyle held it in his hands. He pulled out of her head as the app pinged.

“What happened to her?” Dakota asked.

Kyle looked at January in the real world. Her normally peppy expression was now blank, and her eyes were rolled backwards into her head. Her body was stiff as a board.

“I took over her mind.” Kyle said.

The way she was sitting made January’s generous chest stick out, and her lips were curved into a dopey and peaceful half grin. He checked the app.

Now that you have taken over her mind, you can now verbally give her instructions. This can be accomplished through actual verbal communications, or through a mind link, a suggested set of instructions are listed here.

Kyle read the instructions and followed the script.

“January can you hear me?”

“Yes.” She said in a wistful voice.

“Your mind is mine now just your body and will are mine, do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” January said.

“You will serve my every whim and wish with excellence and enthusiasm do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will love to serve me.”

“I will love to serve you.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

“And what does that make you?”

“A slave.”

“You will not mind me having other’s serve me do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “If we have sex, you will also be extremely sensitive to my touch and ministrations, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Dakota chuckled, “Pervert.”

“Guys gotta have a little fun.” Kyle said with a shrug.

“January?”

“Yes Master?”

“You will wake up when I tell Dakota to wake up. In the meantime you will repeat these rules in your head and make them the rules of your life. You will not however consciously remember the rules verbatim, only internalize the rules. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Assuming she was now following his order’s, Kyle turned to Dakota, “Ready?”

“Now or never I guess.” Dakota said, “I’m not going down easy.”

“Oh I know that.” Kyle said.

He delved into Dakota’s brain this time and saw her robe. He picked it up and pulled, but this time, he was barely making it budge. He yanked as hard as he could, pulling and pulling, but he saw Dakota on the other end, pulling just as hard. He was going nowhere.

(Come on Kyle! Make me submit!)

Kyle yelled with determination, and pulled harder and harder. The struggle seemed to go on for hours, but eventually, he was able to pull the rope to himself and claim it as his own. Upon entering the real world, he realized that practically no time had passed, but now, Dakota was in a similar state as January, except she was standing. Her statuesque form looked out of place with her dopey smile and rolled back eyes. It was kind of a turn on.

“Dakota can you hear me?”

“Yes.” She said in a wistful voice.

“Your mind is mine now just your body and will are mine, do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” Dakota said.

“You will serve my every whim and wish with excellence and enthusiasm do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will love to serve me.”

“I will love to serve you.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

“And what does that make you?”

“A slave.”

“You will not mind me having other’s serve me do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “If we have sex, you will also be extremely sensitive to my touch and ministrations, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Kyle practically chuckled to himself as Dakota took and accepted the orders she had just chastised.

“Guys gotta have a little fun.” Kyle said again with a laugh.

“Dakota?”

“Yes Master?”

“You will make these rules the rules of your life. You will not however consciously remember the rules verbatim, only internalize the rules. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now wake up.”