The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

Disclaimer: No one cares

Notes: This story is pretty much my own idea, but if you like it, the world, etc. shoot me an email and I might let you use it too. (Not that I could stop you I guess) For those of you looking for sex and mind control (the purpose of this site) there’s not a lot of that till around 7000 words in. Sorry! There should be a lot more to come in later sections, this just establishes everything. But hey, I like to write good. Speaking of “writing good” please don’t be offended by any grammatical mistakes, I try my best and if I miss something don’t hate, it’s just an honest mistake. Please feel free to shoot me an email with what you think of the story! I’ll appreciate it very much!

1. The House

Kyle awoke that morning and checked his iPod for any app updates. There were none, and he frowned. So to amuse himself he checked for other apps randomly searching for an app on the search bar typing in the first thing that popped into his head. Breakfast, he must have been hungry for that to be the first thing in his head. Nothing interesting popped up from the search so he tried something else. But that too was unfruitful so he checked the top 25 and selected the top app. It was free, that was nice and it was a MMORPG game. It came with a disclaimer,

WARNING extremely dangerous and thrilling, players play at their own risk.

There was nothing else present on the app info. The warning intrigued him so downloaded it. There was no legal disclaimer for 17+ so that meant it was a clean game. That was good too.

He waited for the app to download while he brushed his teeth and washed his face. As he returned the app had finished downloading and he was about to open it up when he got a text message. It was from his best friend and neighbor, Kate. Oh, Kate.

Kyle lived in Skylight Montana. Nothing ever happened in Skylight Montana. In fact, no one ever seemed to move in or out of Skylight. Except for Kate and her family that is. The McClouds had moved in just over 2 years ago, right next to Kyle from Wichita Kansas. Kate was the girl next door, and in Kyle’s mind, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her natural hair color was a reddish brown, but she had died it an even brighter deeper red color. She was curvy, but not slutty, and she was fairly modest for a “city-girl” as everyone had first called her. The McClouds had moved in and as an act of hospitality, Kyle had been forced to escort Kate to school that day. Not that he really minded escorting the talk of the town to school, but he played reluctant anyway. Not knowing anyone, Kate and Kyle had become close friends immediately.

Kate was different, she didn’t like the super jocks, or the skater types. No, she seemed interested in the more artistic and thoughtful types, so soon after her arrival, most of the jocks and the skaters went back to their respective groups. Not knowing her name the first day, a jock, Richard Medley had come up and said,

“Hey Wichita! What are you doing with this loser!? Come hang out with me!”

Richard then promptly goosed Kate, or Wichita as Richard had called her, on the ass. Kate had given him a hard left hook with enough force to give Richard a bloody nose. That had been the start of their friendship.

The text message read,

“Kyle, need some help with math before school! HELP!!”

This made Kyle chuckle, Kate was great at math, but her mother and father were often overbearing. He would come over, and “help” her with math while they secretly hung out instead. Kyle put on a shirt and jeans and put on his ring that he wore just as an accessory and walked over to Kate’s house, backpack slung over his shoulders. He tapped on the door politely.

“Oh hello Kyle, here to help Kate with school?” Mrs. McCloud asked.

Mrs. McCloud was still a beautiful woman. She was approaching 40, but still looked like she was in her younger thirties. She shared Kate’s red hair and bright eyes that seemed to change color in the light. One look at Mrs. McCloud could tell you where Kate got her beauty from. He smiled at her,

“Yup. That’s the plan.” Kyle said.

“Well come right in, Mr. McCloud’s already left for work, he rushed out the door real quick this morning talking about some sort of superstring.”

“Superstring?” Kyle asked.

“Well you know those theoretical physicists, always have their crazy ideas.”

Kyle laughed, “I guess so. Where is Kate?”

“Upstairs in her room.”

“Alright thanks Mrs. McCloud.” Kyle said and walked up the stairs to Kate’s room.

He knocked on her door,

“Just a minute!” Kate said from within.

Soon the door opened and Kate was there wearing a black t-shirt of their shared favorite band, The Life, jean shorts and purple converse shoes.

“Looking good today Kate.” Kyle said.

“Why thank you.” She said with a mock curtsy.

“Shall we get started on that math now?” Kyle said a little louder then he had too.

She laughed and walked back into her room. Kate’s room consisted of posters of bands and singers that she liked, a picture of her friends and family, a small white desk, and a large closet full of clothes.

Kate closed the door behind her and said,

“So, anything interesting since the last time we hung out?”

“Uh, no.” Kyle said with a laugh, “We hung out yesterday afternoon.”

“Well I’ve decided something.” Kate said.

“Oh really? What is this sudden stroke of genius?”

“I want to go to the homecoming dance.” Kate said.

“Wait! You do?!” Kyle asked, “Why!?”

Kate had always been anti-establishment, anti-prom, and most of all anti-homecoming.

“I don’t know, I just think it’s time I went to one.” Kate said.

“Uh, alright.” Kyle said, “That could be fun then I guess. Do you even have a dress?”

“Of course I have dresses!” Kate said acting like it was the stupidest question in the world.

“I meant do you have a dress for homecoming.” Kyle asked.

“Oh…” Kate said.

“I take it that means you don’t.”

“You’re right I don’t.”

“The dance is in two days Kate!” Kyle said.

“We’ll just have to go shopping this afternoon.”

“Wait WE’LL?” Kyle asked, “Don’t you have any girl-friends that you could drag into shopping with you?”

“Oh, oh yeah, that’s true!”

“Alright good, now we should get going, are we taking your car or mine?”

“Let’s go in mine, it’s closer, I’ll drive.” Kate said.

Kyle smirked, his car was only a house down. But Kate still wanted to prove to him that she could drive, after the accident they had gotten into.

They drove to school and they said their goodbyes. They didn’t have any classes together this year but they shared the same lunch. School whizzed by and lunch came around, Kate had convinced Hayley Reid to go shopping with her and they chatted about the mall while Kyle just sat there.

After lunch was over, school was soon finished and Kyle got dropped off at his house by Kate and Hayley who zoomed off as soon as his foot touched the sidewalk to go shopping. He had listened to music in the car to drown out their chatter about clothes and shoes and it had reminded him of the app he had downloaded earlier, it was taking a while to open however. As he walked up to his house and the girls drove away, the app finally finished loading and opened.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the world seemed to change. He was in a blank white space. He couldn’t call it a room, there were no walls. It was just white, no floor no ceiling. He was floating, but he was standing, it was quite unnerving. And then, it was over and he found himself lying on his back in his yard. He looked at his iPod, which read

Sync Completed, Welcome to a new world.

That was strange. Kyle thought. He got up and walked into his house and sat on the couch. That couldn’t have been real? Could it? The only thing he had going for him was one second he was standing, and then he was on his back. He could’ve fainted, but he wouldn’t have been out for such a short time. Only a minute had passed between a standing position and a supine one.

Suddenly the app pinged, and he looked at the screen.

Kate is in trouble.

“What the fuck?” Kyle said. The phone pinged again.

Kyle Lee, Kate McCloud is in trouble.

Kyle tapped the screen and a screen popped up to type and he typed back,

Where is she?

At the mall. You must save her. Here is a weapon to aid you in your destruction.

Kyle was beginning to think this app was a little weird, possibly a scam, but then, before his eyes, a weapon did appear before him.

“Woah.”

Kyle picked it up and examined it closely. It was a beautiful crossbow, with a quiver for bolts, loaded an arrow and fired it at a nearby tree. He surprised himself when his aim wasn’t too far off and he ran to retrieve the bolt. As he picked up the bolt, however, he heard a rustling in the bushes and he turned to see a young girl shambling towards him with her arms in an unnatural position. Her face was bloodied, and her skin was rotting as she made her way over to him.

“Shit.” Kyle said.

He pulled out his crossbow and fired it at the girl but missed terribly, so he tried again, but missed again and now the girl was getting closer, mustering his resolve, he took a deep breath and fired, hitting the girl straight in the forehead who crumpled over dead. He ran and retrieved his arrows and butted the girl with the end of his crossbow but she remained still.

“Hey look out!” A female voice said.

Kyle whipped around to see three other zombies coming his way. In an adrenaline rush he fired a bolt straight into ones head. Knowing he had no time to reload, he pulled a bolt from his quiver and stabbed another through the head. But the third one closed on him and knocked him to the ground. He screamed as he held it’s head, inches from his nose. He had no idea if these zombies were the infectious type, but he sure didn’t want to find out. Suddenly, the zombie’s eyeball was replaced with the tip of a katana as the zombie grunted and died in his arms. He threw the zombie out of the way and looked up to see a girl standing above him. She was tall and wearing a white tank top and long jeans with a bright red leather jacket. She had bright blonde hair but the sun was casting a glare so he couldn’t see her face. No doubt, however from her figure she was quite attractive. She offered him a hand which he took.

“Thanks.” Kyle said, “you saved my life.” He was panting from the shock, his head at his waist as he bent over.

“Don’t mention it. Always good to find a fellow monster-hunter around here.” She said.

He stopped panting and looked up. As he composed himself, he now had a chance to get a good look at her and realized that his savior was none other then Dakota Waterfield, a member of the cheerleading squad.

“Uh Dakota? Right?” Kyle said.

“Oh shit! You go to my school don’t you? Hang out with Kate McCloud all the time?” Dakota said as she quickly checked him out.

“Yeah, I’m Kyle.” He said extending his hand.

She took it and shook it firmly, “Dakota. Well, I never knew we had another monster-hunter around here.”

“Uh you didn’t till about five minutes ago.” Kyle said sheepishly.

“A newbie huh? Well that’s ok. I can whip you into shape.” She said with a chuckle that Kyle found far from comforting.

Suddenly screams could be heard closely followed by a roar and large explosion.

“What’s happening?” Kyle asked.

“There’s been an outbreak of monsters, all attacking the town.” Dakota said.

“More then these zombies?” Kyle asked exasperated.

“Zombies, vampires, werewolves, ogres, goblins, thought I saw a demon hound on my way over.”

“How’d you find me?”

“The app of course!” Dakota said as if it was obvious, holding out her phone, her screen read,

Go save a fellow monster hunter, this way!

There was an arrow on the screen that was pointing directly at him.

“You have it too!” Kyle said.

“All monster-hunters have it!” Dakota said with a scoff,

“Can you tell me about it?”

“In one second, we have bigger problems!”

Kyle whipped around and saw that careening towards them was a giant ogre with a horde of zombies flanking him.

“I’ll go for the ogre, you take out the zombies!” Dakota said with a flashy grin and a twinkle of bloodlust in her eye.

Note to self, never mess with Dakota ever. Kyle thought.

“Uh sure, got it!”

He pulled out the crossbow and loaded it up, firing straight into a zombie’s head.

“Woo! I’m getting the hang of this!”

He took out several of the zombies as he watched Dakota dodge a club smash from the ogre who roared in frustration.

“Pretty Gurl! Stop Moving! I smash you!”

“In your dreams you bloated tarp!”

She rushed under the ogre’s legs and stabbed upward into his balls and the ogre howled in pain. Kyle took out the last zombie with a clean shot in the chest, and then aimed another at the ogre’s head. Dakota, however, had it covered as she leaped onto the ogre’s stomach and stabbed the ogre right in the forehead. The ogre died with a grunt and she hopped off the ogre and cleaned her sword on his loincloth.

“That was awesome!” Kyle cried.

“Whatever” She said as she walked towards him inspecting her sword.

“Now what is it about this app?”

“Well I don’t know everything about it, but apparently only a few people can actually see and download it, and when they download it, it makes them into a monster hunter and gives them a weapon, like ol’ Ted here.” She said indicating her katana.

“You named your katana Ted?” Kyle said with a laugh, “Alright.”

“Yeah, it fits him.” Dakota said with a shrug. “Anyway, you download the app you become a monster hunter, you get a weapon, and you get a power.”

“A power?”

“Yeah.” Dakota said, as the air around her wavered for a second and then she disappeared from view and then reappeared.

“Whoa.” Kyle said, “So I get a power too then?”

“Yeah, check out the app, it’ll get you your power.”

Kyle pulled out his phone and looked at the screen which now read

Level Up! You now have access to your power! Upgrades to your power will be given as you slay more monsters! You have the power of…

His phone rumbled an their was a sound of a drumroll as Dakota peered over his shoulder,

Psychic Powers! The screen said with a flash of stars and rainbows appearing on the screen with the words.

You now have the ability to move objects with your mind, control people’s minds, and explore the world with only your mind and thoughts as well as (sometimes) see the future!

“No way.” Kyle said.

Time for your first vision!

Kyle’s head began to hurt and then, he saw it.

* * *

He saw Skylight Montana from an aerial perspective, and he saw it burning, people screaming in the streets. Then he saw at the town hall a person laughing, who was responsible for the madness. He was stepping out of a dark portal wearing a top hat, a pinstripe suit and blood red bow tie with a cane in his right hand and a creepy smile upon his face. He looked straight at Kyle, smiled, and then opened his mouth,

“Come.”

Suddenly, an army of zombies, werewolves, vampires, demon dogs, ogres, and other terrifying creatures stampeded out of the portal and began attacking the town.

* * *

His vision began to clear and he saw Dakota’s pretty face.

“What did you see?” Dakota asked, her hand on his shoulder as she looked right into his eyes.

“There was a man, stepping out of a dark portal at city hall. He unleashed the monsters.”

“Then that’s where we’re going.” Dakota said with resolve on her face.”

Two phones pinged, and they both pulled out their phones.

Head to the mall, Kate McCloud is the key.

They compared phones, and then Kyle asked, “So to the mall then?”

“I guess so.” Dakota said.

“Let’s take my car then.” Kyle said.

“Alright. Let’s go!”