The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story is pretty much done. Obvious hooks for a new arc at the end. Probably won’t touch that for awhile, if ever. Message me if you think it’s actually a worthy pursuit. Message me if you think this is good. Message me if you think it’s bad. Many thanks to J. Darksong for his encouragement as I write, and others who have sent me messages too! It really means a lot. Enjoy!

The White Room

16.

The Boy And His Girl

Kyle walked up and knocked on his new neighbor’s door. It was the first day of school and his mother had forced him to walk the new “girl next door” to school that day and show her the town. The McClouds had just moved into town and Skylight was a small town. No one left, no one came. Except the McClouds. They were the exception. He had heard rumors about them. Some of the older ladies envied Mrs. McCloud’s beauty and thought she had to be lying about her age. “She can’t be forty five!” they said. He had also heard rumors that Mr. McCloud was a genius scientist working at the windmill plant doing some weird experiments of sorts. The kids of the town thought that he was an elf because he had pointier ears than most.

He chuckled, elves weren’t real. Still, he figured, it would be cool to have a family of elves in town as stupid and fanciful as that would be. Anything would be better than boring ol’ Skylight. Plus, he mused, it’d probably make the girl he had to escort to school really hot.

The door opened and he was shocked. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen was standing in front of him. She had high cheekbones and a slender, graceful form. Her skin was like porcelain, her hair a fiery dark maroon. She was wearing a band t-shirt of the band The Life on it with cut off jean shorts and a backpack. Her eyes were a beautiful blue color like sapphires. He forced himself to speak.

“Hey! Uh. I’m Kyle Lee. My mom said I was going to walk Kate to school today?”

“Right. I’m Kate.”

She extended her hand for a shake and I took it.

“Glad to meet you Kyle.” She met him with the warmest smile he had ever seen.

* * *

“I can’t believe you gave Richard a bloody nose!” Kyle exclaimed.

“It’s what he gets for grabbing my ass.”

“That’s probably the coolest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do!”

“You’re pretty excited about this whole thing huh?” Kate asked smirking. Had her eyes changed to green? Kyle couldn’t tell.

“Look, here in Skylight, nothing ever changes. Nothing happens. There’s nothing to do except cow-tip or ride on tractors. There’s no crime other than teenagers doing just that. We have a sherif and nothing else. He doesn’t even have a deputy. We have one school, one church, one drug store. Heck we don’t even have a Wal-Mart for miles. We’ve got that one outlet mall just past the bridge, but then other than that? Nothing. Suffice it to say that the new girl punching the town asshole and giving him a bloody nose? You’d make the front page of our newspaper, if we had one.”

Kate laughed, “Wow. There really is nothing to do around here huh? Well, good thing you met me Kyle Lee. Cuz I’m a lot of fun.”

“Yeah?” Kyle asked, “What do you mean?”

“Come on! I’ll show you!”

Kate, with the flick of her wrist, opened a magical portal into a white room.

“Do you see this?” She said, showing him the underside of her wrist, “It’s a tattoo.”

The tattoo read “arlloaiys naumo” and it was written on top of a heraldic banner with a rose crest and doves for supports.

“What does it mean?”

“It’s a coat of arms. It’s also in elvish, it means means ‘always pure’.

* * *

They were in a grassy field just after their first homecoming together. They had gone as a couple and now they were outside the dance as it was winding down underneath the moonlight.

“Kyle.” Kate said, “Kyle?”

“Huh?” He asked.

He had been very distracted. She was wearing a bright blue dress that looked gorgeous on her. He knew he was in love, and he couldn’t believe that she loved him too.

“My parents. They’ve found an arlao for me.”

“What?”

“They found one. I’m to marry him soon. I protested, but they said I have to marry an elf. I have little choice in the matter.”

An arloa was the chosen mate of an elven girl whom her parents had selected for her.

“So…”

“Kyle, I’m sorry. It means we can’t be together.”

“No wait! WHAT?! But I love you!”

“I do too, but you have to understand.”

“Kate no!”

Kyle stormed off, a few paces, stopped, turned around with tears welling up in his eyes.

“Kate, I—”

He walked away once again. “You know what I saw. You know what Jan and Kota think. You know what Jason is worrying about you know. We need to be together. We need to. We can’t let some random guy come in here! This is the world we’re talking about!”

“You’re right I know. I guess I’m just being silly. I’m sorry. This is just hard, I didn’t think it would be so hard. Should we grab everyone from the dance so we can forget?”

“Yeah. Let’s do it.”

* * *

He awoke with a start. Rubble was all around him. The sky was wrought with the heaviest storm, hail, snow, and rain fell from the heavens. But Kyle barely noticed. Kate had showed him her magic a long time ago. A very long time ago. As soon as they had first met. He had known for such a long time. They had been lovers, they had been planning to get married and run away together. They were madly in love. So deeply, madly in love. Was that all a dream? It had felt so real…

“Kyle!”

He was broken from his reverie. He whipped his head around to see Dakota being overpowered by several zombies attacking her. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Adrastos just as he had seen him in his vision, the cane, the pinstripe suit, the blood red bowtie… everything. He rushed to Dakota’s aid with a war cry, cloaking himself in fire, extending his shadowy wings, and flying forward at great speed, incinerating the zombies and grabbing Dakota in the process.

“Kyle!” Dakota cried as they flew overhead, “Are you alright?!”

“Never better. We need a plan to take out Adrastos. He’s unleashed Kota. How do we take him out?”

“I don’t know! We need more time!”

“Where’s Kate?”

“I don’t know either. She disappeared as soon as Adrastos was unleashed!”

They surveyed the battlefield, Dakota in his arms, he spied Austen fighting for her life down below and so they swooped in to aid her. With a nod, Kyle dropped Dakota so that, in a dive bomb, she was able to slam straight into an ogre’s head with the entirety of her katana blade embedded in his skull. Kyle dropped down and threw out flames and ice as he fired half a dozen crossbow bolts at various enemies taking them out as well. Austen turned to him.

“Kota, Kyle. I have a plan.” Austen said, except it didn’t sound like her.

“Jason!” Dakota exclaimed.

“And January!” Austen said in a slightly different tone and inflection.

“Austen is channeling our spirits.” Jason said.

“Alright.” Kyle said, “What’s the plan then?”

“Kate.” January said.

“What did the app say at the very beginning?” Jason asked.

“Kate McCloud is the key.” January replied.

“So we have to find Kate and shut Adrastos down through her? How?” Kyle asked.

“Simple. Wish him away!” January said.

Kyle mulled it over quickly, “Ok.”

“Ok?” Dakota asked.

“We gotta go for it. We need a very smart wish. Something that doesn’t destroy the world or cause tons of time continuity errors. I’ll think about it. For now, where’s Kate.”

“She’s on the steps of the town hall watching the battle.”

“Dakota, Jason, organize the army, distract Adrastos as best you can—”

“How the fuck are we supposed to do that?!” Dakota asked.

“I’m not sure. But you have to. I’m going after Kate!”

“Kyle!” Dakota said looking at him, “Don’t die on me.”

“I can’t promise that Kota. But I’ll be back. I swear.”

And so he ran off.

* * *

Kate was sitting on the town hall steps. The battle was raging below but she was far removed. Adrastos was in the thick of things, leaving a death and blood in his wake. Kate had the most sinister of grins on her face as she watched the death and destruction before her. Kyle looked at her as if a stranger. It was so unlike her. So unlike the girl he had once loved before his memories… they had forgotten something, chosen to forget. Jason, Dakota, January, they were there too. Had they all chosen to forget? What were they forgetting? What had he seen? Whatever it was, it was probably the reason Kate had never wanted to go to a single school dance. But, she had wanted to just before all of this had happened. Why was that?

“Ah. Kyle. Come to ‘free me from my terrible enslavement’?”

“No I’m here to help you with your math homework.”

“You were always quick. With wit, and in bed.” Kate smirked.

Ouch. Kyle winced.

“Kate. Let’s just settle this fair. I don’t want to fight you unless—”

He dove out of the way of a fireball.

“Come on Kate—”

He countered a lightning bolt with a lightning bolt of his own. Her attacks were far more powerful. There was no way he was going to win on a straight up magical battle. He was going to lose quick. He needed to outsmart her somehow. He fired a couple crossbow bolts at her which she deflected with a wave of her hand. She formed spectral arrows out of nowhere which he formed an ice shield to block. He rushed at her with Cwellend fully drawn and made a swipe at her but she simply disappeared and reappeared behind him. He spun and cuffed her with the blunt end of his blade, drawing blood and she shocked him with a lightning bolt in her surprise and rage. He yelped with pain, and for a second, she looked at him with sympathy and hesitated. He looked at her, knowing now was the time to strike,

“You’re arlloaiys naumo

And then he delved into her head and found the rope.

* * *

Dakota fought valiantly, spying Adrastos as he cackled and ripped a vampire completely in two with a casual flick. The demon was not even fazed by the army. He was just having fun, sick twisted, malevolent fun. But suddenly, his demeanor changed, he seemed to sense something change. Adrastos snarled and began to focus. Whatever he was focusing, it couldn’t be good for the world, it’s safety, or anything close to good. Dakota rushed forward, turning into were-cat form and biting into Adrastos’ neck which spurted purple blood that got in her eyes and tasted foul, as if the hottest pepper and the bitterest of spices, Wormwood perhaps? She tore off flesh with her fangs and teeth, the flesh quickly growing back, as she fell back to the ground. The demon appeared completely unfazed. But she couldn’t give up. Turning back into human form, she assaulted the demon with her katana until she grew exhausted from the attempts, at which point she dragged herself away in fear and hid behind a blown up car. The demon was still concentrating and had appeared to never notice her and there was no visible wound on his body.

* * *

Venus watched the battle from her celestial view. The battle was immense. Kyle had realized that in the end, he was truly wrestling with Adrastos, who was overwhelmingly strong. It was all he could to hold his ground, and he was steadily losing it, being constantly pushed back at a frightening pace. At his lowest point he had barely a finger hold on the rope. But then, suddenly, the battle changed. Why? Nothing had changed in the young hero’s circumstances. She could see that in the real world, the struggle was so immense that Kyle’s veins were on the verge of rupturing as his the thin material of his shirt began to rip and his jeans began to fray. And then she saw it, the fiery were-cat was attacking the demon. Venus sighed contentedly. She admired that girl. Kyle slowly began to gain back ground, and Venus, realizing that the hour was upon her, sent him an image of Kate as they kissed in the sunset, spurring him on. The demon and boy dueled for supremacy of the young elf girl’s mind, back and forth, but now they were on even footing. Gaining an upper hand, the boy backed the demon into a corner and with a final pull…the elf was free.

* * *

Kyle came to in the real world groaning. His shirt was ragged, his jeans frayed, his shoes had holes and his hair was standing straight up like a Super Saiyan. Kate was on the ground, the edges of her skimpy apparel were frayed as well. He scooped her into his arms, “Kate! Kate?!” He whispered, in hope and in fear.

She roused slightly, her eyes flickering with a bright green. He kissed her quickly, in a fit of passion. Her lips remained still and mechanical.

“Kate?”

“Yes?” Her voice monotone and lifeless.

He looked at her, her expression was blank, she had a dopey smile and her body was rigid and straight.

“Right. Time to make you my slave. Your mind is mine now just your body and will are mine, do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.” Kate said.

“You will serve my every whim and wish with excellence and enthusiasm do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will love to serve me.”

“I will love to serve you.”

“I am your Master.”

“You are my Master.”

“Who am I?”

“You are my Master.”

“And what does that make you?”

“A slave.”

“You will not mind me having other’s serve me do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Kyle said, “If we have sex, you will also be extremely sensitive to my touch and ministrations, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Kate?”

“Yes Master?”

“Wake up.”

* * *

Her eyes fluttered open, bright green and with life. She looked at him lovingly,

“You saved me saurla.” She said looking at him lovingly. “I knew you’d come.”

She had spoken elvish to him, and he understood. She had called him that many times before, saurla [suh-are-la]it meant “lover”.

“Kate. We have to wish Adrastos away. I’m your new Master. Your—” He paused to find the word, and then remembered, “Your Ner’das [Nuh-air-duh-awe-ss].”

“Yes Ner’das I obey you.” Kate said, “But wait, before you make that decision, you have to know. A: I only have two wishes left. B: You have to word your wish incredibly carefully to make sure time continuity things aren’t screwed up. C: If I run out of wishes I have to be stored in a lamp or something for 1000 years before I can come back and grant a new Ner’das 3 wishes. D: that last wish drained a lot out of me. I’ll need time to recharge before a new big wish is cast.”

“Wait I don’t get three because I’m your new Master?”

“No. You stole me from Adrastos. Just as well might I say, but stole me nonetheless. Magical rules mean you get the two remaining wishes.”

“And you need more time?”

“Yes. Bringing Adrastos’ spiritual form to Earth is an exhaustive process.”

“Ok. How much time do you need?”

“Another two minutes maybe.”

He glanced at the town clock tower in the center of the plaza just down the steps where all of the armies were fighting.

“Ok—”

There was a loud crash and crackle of thunder. Adrastos had emerged and was walking up the steps of the town hall, and rapidly transforming into something sinister.

“I SHALL NOT BE THWARTED!!!” He cried in his multiple voices that boomed and echoed.

“Time to be thwarted!” Kyle said, “Stay back Kate. Recharge. I got this.”

“No you—”

Kyle was already gone, soaring high above the clouds, sweeping her off her feet and placing her above the town hall.

“MORTAL, YOUR RESPITE IN LIFE IS OVER! YOUR ETERNAL SLUMBER IN DEATH IS NIGH!!! FACE ME AND ACHIEVE YOUR HELLISH NIRVANA!!!”

Adrastos had transformed into a giant, hellish, demonic dragon. It’s wingspan was ginormous and if it circled it’s body like a serpent, it could easily constrict the town hall or a skyscraper.

“Hippolyta’s bra don’t fail me now!”

He soared down on Satan’s wings, stabbing the dragon with Cwellend that made the dragon Adrastos roar. His enemy retaliated with torrents of breathing fire as his enemy soared up to face him. Kyle led him on a wild goose chase through the skies. Bobbing and weaving, he managed to dodge Adrastos’ conventional dragon attacks. Finally, however, he was caught in a magical hold like before in the mall so long ago. The dragon transformed back into human form, clad in the pinstripe suit and the bowtie and cane, but this time clad with leathery demonic wings.

“WELL HERO! YOUR TIME HAS COME TO AN END!!”

“You wish! Or more like I wish!” Kyle said with a smirk.

The clock struck twelve, midnight, signifying that two minutes had past. He yelled out with a loud voice,

“Kate! I wish that Adrastos would be defeated, now and forever! That he might never return, can never return, and that peace and harmony would exist in his absence.”

Kate, having floated up beside him in her wispy genie form, did her best Robin Williams impression and said, “As you wish!!”

* * *