The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

17.

Kate McCloud, Genie Extraordinaire

Victory. It was a sweet feeling. The feasting was great after the victorious battle. The feast was held in Carmilla’s castle, where werewolf and vampire ate side by side for once enjoying the other’s company. Kyle was engaged with talking to several of the vampire princess’ who were ogling and fawning over him, when he spied an elegant silhouette in the corner.

“If you’d excuse me ladies.”

Kyle slipped out of their circle and made his way over to who he thought was Kate, but instead, turned out to be none other than the goddess of love herself, clothed in elegant ceremonial armor that was beautiful and flattering.

“Venus! Erm… m’lady.”

“Well done great hero. More challenges await. But first, you must decide what to do with that wish.”

“I have one left huh?” Kyle said, “Why do you mention it?”

“Two loves crossed in a narrow wood, and you took the one less traveled. Are you better for it?”

“Huh? Wait…Do you mean…January?? I’m just shooting blanks.”

“Actually yes. January is dead, as is Jason. Don’t you want to bring her back?”

“I’d love to yes. But if I wish her back then Kate goes away for a thousand years. Oh…two loves. Right. January and Kate are my loves. Dakota too I guess. But I can’t have all three? Can I?”

“Who says you can’t?!” Venus said amused, “Certainly not I.”

And then she disappeared with a wink and hint of lust.

* * *

The party continued, and he finally had a chance to talk to Kate later that night on the balcony of the master bedroom.

“Why did you wipe my memory?” Kyle asked.

“Because you asked me too. You made the choice.”

“What?”

“My tattoo.” She said.

She showed him the tattoo, a rose crest with dove supports supporting a shield with plant leaves, and scallop shells.

“Venus?” His head began to put two and two together.

“I was Venus’ champion. But then, I was captured by Adrastos at the mall and so she formed a contingency plan, you. Before that, you were just a kid, a monster hunter kid, who fell in love with me. You weren’t an elf so my parents didn’t like it, they tried to bring in an arloa but that didn’t work and I didn’t care. We didn’t care. We loved each other. But then I became the champion of Venus. And you immediately became worried for me. You knew something big was going to happen; something crazy. You saw the future. You me, Dakota, January, Jason, we were the best of friends. We were all monster hunters. And you saw it; the future. This future. Where I’m captured. Where I was transformed into a powerful destructive force. You saw January dying. And this prophecy that said your knowledge would kill you all. And you couldn’t bear it. So you changed it Kyle!” She said, looking me in the eye, “you changed it.”

“What did I do?”

“You touched my tattoo and chose to forget, and made everyone else do the same. Except me of course. But you had a contingency plan. Based on the prophecy, you knew that your knowledge of what was to happen would get you killed, so you erased your memories but you also allotted for this. With Mr. Waterfield you made the app. With it’s predictive powers, and it’s messenger system. You made the app together, and then, you sent it to yourself in the future.”

My head was numb. I couldn’t process anything that was being said.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah I am actually. Of course I’m not! Do you think I could come up with that story if it wasn’t actually real?”

“I guess not.”

She nestled into the nape of his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“I’ve been waiting to do this forever.”

“Yeah?”

They kissed. The familiarity surprised Kyle, but then he realized he had done this hundreds of times before. But this one felt like fireworks.

“Yeah.” She said, pulling away.

The stayed like that for a long while, the revelry continuing below. After maybe twenty minutes of the just relaxing together on the balcony, they had move to the bed and made sweet love together. Naked and vulnerable, but very much content, Kate looked at him,

“So the question then remains, what do you do with the last wish?” She asked.

He thought about this for a long pause.

“Well. Adrastos needs to stay dead. That’s for sure. But January, I’d really like back. Do you have any thoughts?”

“Well, if you wish January back. I go away. If you don’t I stay, but she obviously doesn’t come back.”

“What if I wish that things go back to the way they were? Then I guess Adrastos isn’t dead?”

“Yes.”

Kyle snapped his fingers and pulled out his phone and began rapidly typing something into the phone.

“Uh Kyle? Care to fill a friend in?”

He ignored her however, until he was finished.

“Read this!”

She read it, “This is brilliant!”

“Kate, I wish that all of the statements that I have written on this note will come true.”

“You got it!”