The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

15.

The Wisher

They set out at dawn, but by the time they reached their destination dusk had fallen. Even time was subject to the whims of the evil demon. Adrastos’ castle had positioned itself on top of a hill that overlooked the town hall. You could barely tell the time of day the storm was so bad. They were being pelted by a light hail mixed with a heavy rain. Two armies stood by him, one of the werewolves, the other, the Vampires. At the head of each army stood it’s respective leader, Beta the werewolves, Easton the vampires. He turned to address them.

“Alright! You know the plan! We’re storming the castle. Destroy all inside, don’t believe anyone, just kill or you might be killed yourself. When we find Adrastos, do not attack, head outside because his army is coming and I need you to be there for me! Understood?”

The army roared in their approval.

* * *

They stormed into the castle, rushing inside, war cries erupting from their ranks, to be met with a surprise. Nothing. There were no enemies, only Adrastos in his throne room. Kyle, Austen, and Dakota were the first to enter, and as soon as they took stock of the situation, Kyle waved off the army, and they retreated back outside the castle.

“Ah. You’ve arrived at last.”

The possessed wizard smiled at them, he multiple rows of teeth and it was quite unnerving. He was seated upon a throne and to his right was a crystal structure, purple and translucent. Kate was inside, clothed in flowing robes, a teal blue in color and a golden bikini top.

“Kate, come out to play.” Adrastos said, beckoning her out with a coaxing finger.

Kate’s eyes snapped to life, and she sauntered over to him and she sat on his lap.

“Let her go.” Kyle said, anger building, he knew the words were futile at best but his anger demanded he say something.

Adrastos laughed, as did Kate, an evil cackle, “I don’t want to go.” Kate said looking him in the eye, her eyes were a sickly blood red.

His heart sank slightly, “Oh? The hero looks a little sad that his girl next door is riding someone else’s dick.” Adrastos said.

“Come on then.” Kyle said, brushing those comments off, “the hero hasn’t gotten a chance to be a hero yet.”

“He’s right dear.” Adrastos said, looking at Kate with adoring, carnal eyes. She returned his gaze, and gracefully stood up.

Immediately Kate cast a powerful lightning bolt spell which caused them to scatter. He was about to fire a bolt straight at her, and then realized, this was his friend. How was he supposed to fight her?

Do I kill her? He asked.

Not necessarily. Dakota replied. She’s not possessed, only strongly influenced. Her rope is in his hands.

Kyle reached out as quickly as he could for Kate’s mind and he found it and he found her rope as fast as he could and gave it a massive heave. He was stopped mid pull. Back in the real world, Kate had blasted him with a powerful fireball which had sent him reeling and in a lot of pain. He tried, over and over to reach out and grab onto her mind, but the situation became increasingly perilous. He never had the opening. He rapidly countered every spell that Kate threw out, lightning with lightning, fire with fire, but she was fast and her magic was stronger so he barely managed to hold her own. Dakota and Austen attempted to get closer but were thrown back or forced back by Kate’s quick thinking spells.

Frustrated, he suddenly heard a voice,

Adrastos. That’s the key here. Take out the source, not the messenger.

It was Austen’s voice in his head, but didn’t sound like her type of wording. But the voice? The source…Adrastos! Right!

Adrastos was just on his throne smiling. Kate was defending his position quite well, but there was an opening. He fired a crossbow bolt at the possessed wizard who simply caught the thing and broke it like a toothpick. But the attack was enough to distract Kate, if not momentarily, and Kyle hit her with as powerful of a fireball as he could muster. The fireball knocked Kate off her foot with an audible grunt.

“That was admirable hero.” Adrastos said, “A smart play.”

Adrastos snapped his fingers and Kate rose back up.

“Now’s the time for the real fun.”

The storm had been intensifying, and with a deafening crack, the ceiling above them exploded as a lightning bolt struck. The bolt struck Kate and stayed on her and she screamed in shock but not pain. Adrastos, in the meantime was extending his hands in a powerful gesture that spelled trouble. The energy and the heat of the continual bolt, was blinding, and he covered his eyes and took several steps backwards. Finally, as the energy subsided, Adrastos spoke,

“Now Iris Tathlinde, you are now my genie slave. Grant me my wish! Unleash my spiritual form into this world!”

Kyle stood there in shock as Kate, whose lower half was now just a cloudy wisp, granted Adrastos’ wish. She pointed her finger and shot out a powerful burst of yellow magical energy that hit Adrastos.

“YES!!! YESSS!!! YESSS!!!!” The voice became increasingly powerful, and darker, with multiple voices coming together to form one powerful haunting voice. Adrastos cried out in ecstasy and then a powerful explosion rocked the room and Kyle was sent flying as he blacked out.