The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: Phew! Thanks for your supportive emails! Here is finally some of the last chapters of The White Room. We’ve only got a couple more after this. Thanks for those who’ve supported the writing of this story. If you liked it! Please tell me and I’d appreciate it! I’m also working on other stories but having a hard time some of them, specifically Flip, First Song and The Reality. If anyone would like to help me/take over writing those email me as well! I’ve been spending a lot of time debating on how to finish The White Room for those of you who are wondering. I will hopefully get out the rest soon!

The White Room

14.

The Burdened Hero

His phone pinged.

Congratulations! You have received Satan’s Wings! This allows you to summon ethereal black wings and fly around at will! Good thing too because you’re going to need them to escape!

Black, smoky wings emerged on Kyle’s back. He gave them a test flap and he lifted off the ground and fell back, much to his surprise. The app had said-

He looked around only to see that Dream Hell was collapsing. Everything was falling apart, the waters were churning, the cave walls were falling and smashing the ground, the ground itself was shaking and random spews of fire were erupting from the ground.

With no time to lose Kyle flew as fast as he could. Dodging falling rocks, flaming columns of fire, and spews of acidic water as he went.

* * *

He saw Skylight Montana from an aerial perspective, and he saw it burning, people screaming in the streets. Then he saw at the town hall a person laughing, who was responsible for the madness. He was stepping out of a dark portal wearing a top hat, a pinstripe suit and blood red bow tie with a cane in his right hand and a creepy smile upon his face. He looked straight at Kyle, smiled, and then opened his mouth,

“Come.”

Suddenly, an army of zombies, werewolves, vampires, demon dogs, ogres, and other terrifying creatures stampeded out of the portal and began attacking the town. The clock tower struck 12 as a thunderstorm swirled. A newspaper flew by and hit his face, the date at the top was tomorrow. Then he was overwhelmed by the army, and he blacked out.

* * *

Kyle awoke with a start, sprouting giant black wings that knocked the nightstand lamp over. Luckily Easton was nearby and was able to stop it from falling with her lightning quick reflexes.

“How long was I out?” Kyle asked, gasping.

“A minute or so.” Easton said, “I take it that means you won?”

“Yeah. And got these wings.” Kyle said, “But damn was I close to dying.”

“Demons are nothing to be trifled with. That is for certain.” Easton said.

“We need to get moving, now.”

Easton gave him an inquisitive look, he responded, “Adrastos is moving, right now. He’s turning Kate into a genie.”

“A genie!?” Easton said, her face in shock.

“Yes. A genie. He’s going to wish his spiritual form back onto Earth.”

“We need to get moving.”

“Wake everyone up Easton. We’ve got to prepare.”

* * *

“Kyle? What’s going on?” Austen asked.

They were meeting in the Waterfield living room, Kyle standing at the head of the room by the balcony.

“Adrastos is moving tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?!” Dakota exclaimed.

“Tomorrow, and he’s turning Kate into a genie.”

“Shit.”

Dakota stood up and began pacing.

“And he wants to wish his spiritual form into this world.”

The room became dead silent.

“What do we do?” Austen asked after a few moments.

“We get moving, and we prepare, and we attack as soon as possible.” Kyle said, “Before he can make the wish. He does that, we’re doomed.”

* * *

Massive thunderstorms swept into Skylight. They were unnaturally large and the occasional small tornado formed as well yet stayed perfectly in place, never moving or leaving a wake of destruction. Adrastos was on the move. They had mobilized as much as possible. The vampires and werewolves were readying themselves for battle. Kyle stood outside of Waterfield Manor on the balcony once again. This time being pelted by the rain, only protected by the windbreaker he was wearing.

“Kyle.” He heard a voice behind him.

“Yeah?” He asked turning to see Dakota, “Hey. What’s up?”

“I’m just worried for you I guess.” Dakota said blushing, “It’s really weird saying that, it’s not like me…”

“You’re a sweet person Kota. On the inside, you have a heart of gold. It makes sense to me.”

She moved over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“I just don’t want you to die that’s all.”

“Hey believe me. I don’t want to die either.”

“Yeah, it just has me worried. Can we even do this?” She asked.

He looked at her, she was being 1000% serious. Real worry and stress wracked her expression.

“Hey. Come here.” He said.

He pulled her into a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head. Her hair smelled nice, like vanilla.

“Your hair smells nice.”

“What? Oh…thanks.” Dakota said, “Are you really thinking about that now?”

He laughed, “I guess so.”

They both laughed there for awhile, still holding each other.

“Look.” He said after their laughter had subsided, “It’ll be alright. We can do this. I know we can.”

“I believe you.” Dakota said, “I really do. Can we go inside? I’m getting wet.”

He led her back inside, they were soaking wet but it didn’t matter. They stripped of their clothes and made love on the bed. It was soft, smooth, and loving as opposed to their carnal love making earlier.

As they lay with each other, both completely naked, Dakota snuggled up beside him,

“Kyle?”

“Hmmm?”

“You’ve changed me. And I love you for it.”

She kissed him, and then snuggled in for sleep. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, and soon fell asleep himself.

* * *

He awoke in the White Room once again, standing before him was Venus, clad in absolutely nothing this time. He was surprised and incredibly turned on at the same time. He realized he was naked as well and he blushed. She smirked,

“Don’t get too distracted.”

“Uh yeah sorry.” Kyle said sheepishly.

She walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek that felt hot like fire but in the most pleasant of ways.

“That was for courage.”

She planted another on the opposite cheek, “That was for wisdom.”

“And this.” She said, looking at him straight in the eye, “is for strength.”

She kissed him straight on the lips and they made out. He was overwhelmed with pleasure, like a firecracker going off in his mind. It was pure ecstasy, better than anything he had ever felt. When the experience was over, Kyle was left panting and longing for more, his lips on fire. Venus looked at him one last time,

“Adrastos is stronger than anything you’ve ever faced, but you can succeed. The fight will be terrible, the fight will be extremely taxing on your mind, body, and soul, you will fight for your life ten times over but remember hero, even in the greatest darkness, there is hope. Your friend Kate is reachable. ”

Then she was gone. He awoke in the real world once again, cum all over the sheets.