The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

13.

The Demon King

Congratulations! You have received Lycaon’s Tooth, if the moon is out, you get far more powerful! Best used at a full moon!

“Congratulations Kyle.” A sultry voice said.

He turned. He was in the White Room with Venus. There she was, as beautiful as can be, clothed in a long black dress this time that was both sexy and elegant.

“Thanks.” He said, “I wish I didn’t have to sacrifice January, but I’m glad I was able to defeat Lycaon.”

“Yes. You’re next step is defeat the Demon Prince Beelzebub.”

“Great. Just what I need.”

“Are you ready to leave?”

“Not particularly. I’d like to warn my friends.”

“Of course. When you are ready, just lay back on your bed, and I will take you.”

* * *

He woke up. Austen and Dakota were by his side, naked. He had commemorated the battle victory the night after with them. He had also “broken in” Beta, who had offered her sexual services to him as an act of supplication. She was asleep in wolf form by the foot of their bed. Beta seemed very…feral and fierce. She was obviously die hard loyal to whoever she thought Alpha was. In this case it had happened to be him. Easton also happened to be in the room, looking out the window. He sat up in bed,

“Something on your mind Easton?”

“You must face the Demon Prince next.” She asked.

“Yes.”

“How are you going to get to the spiritual world?”

“Venus is taking me.”

“And no one else I take it.”

“No one else.”

“Then go now, before they wake.”

“Really?”

“Spiritual time is a fraction in the real world. They will worry about you otherwise.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” Easton replied, “I will watch over you.”

“Alright.” Kyle said, and he laid back, and sure enough…

“Are you ready?” He could hear Venus’ voice say.

“Yes.”

“Take this and be careful then.”

He felt a small lump form in his pocket, and then he could feel himself being whisked away.

* * *

He awoke in a terrible place. It was hell, but nothing like video games or like in Disney movies. It was just a place of dank death, despair, and hopelessness. He grit his teeth, just being here made him want to leave.

He was on a beach of sort, but the sand was not soft when he felt and ran it through his hands. It was itchy and scratchy instead. The water smelled terrible and the water was a dark purplish black.

He saw several stumbling figures, zombies it seemed, and he quickly put on the Monster’s Armband he had received from slaying Frankenstein’s Monster. Treading carefully, he skirted around the zombies, who paid him no mind. Drawing his sword, and crossbow, he suddenly remembered the dagger with Carmilla’s fang. It was deadly to demons. He would have to pull it out in his time of need if he needed it.

He spied a long boat, a ghostly cruise ship, and standing in front of it was a specter with a pure white face like death. He approached,

“Chiron?” He asked.

The specter nodded, and extended his hand. Kyle, confused for a second, and then reached in his jean pocket to pull out a single coin. Right, he needed to pay passage. He placed the coin in Chiron’s hands and the specter moved aside so that he could board a long walkway to the ship. At the top of the ship was none other than Jason and January, in a ghostly form.

“Kyle!” January exclaimed. She ran up to him, but passed completely through. She tried again, this time trying to hug him from behind, but the result was the same.

“Oh.” She said with a sad whimper, turning to look at him.

“Hey.” Kyle said, “It’s alright.”

He tried to stroke her face, but there was nothing to touch. He looked up at Jason,

“We have some talking to do.” Jason said.

* * *

They were on the very front of the ship, traveling down a purplish black river, the River Styx he assumed. January and Jason were both there.

“We’ve been doing some work.” Jason said, “At January’s insistence.”

“Yeah!” January said, “We’ve been spying!”

“What have you learned?” Kyle asked, curious.

“We saw your friend, Kate.” Jason said, “She’s almost gone.”

“Yeah?” Kyle said, monotone.

“But it gets worse.” Jason continued. “Adrastos, he’s turning her into a genie.”

“A genie? Like three wishes genie?”

“Yes.” Jason said, “But you only get three per genie, and then they disappear for a really long time.

“What does he plan to do with that?” Kyle asked, “Nothing good I suppose.”

“He wants to bring his spiritual form back to earth in full fledged form.”

“And he’s going to wish to do it.” January exclaimed.

“Wow. That totally sucks!”

“That also means that Kate’s magic will get even stronger when you face her.”

“Great.” Kyle said, “What do we do then?”

“Prevent that wish. After you get out of here, gather your forces, and attack immediately.” Jason said.

“Hey, we’re almost there.” January said absent-mindedly.

“January, how can I talk to you like this more often?”

“You can’t, not really.” January said, “I can only talk to you here.”

“Well I miss you.” Kyle said, “And I wish it didn’t have to be this way.”

“I’m glad I was able to keep you alive.” January said.

“And Jason.” Kyle said turning to him, “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect your sister.”

“It’s not your fault.” Jason said, “but if you feel guilt, turn that guilt into rage, and let that rage turn to focus, so that you might defeat Adrastos, and save us all.”

* * *

He departed from the ship, walking down a long boardwalk into a large open wasteland. The grass had withered and it was obvious no life was here. There seated upon a throne was a hulking red skinned man with horns on his head.

“Ah, the burdened hero come to challenge me at last.”

Kyle drew his sword and crossbow.

“No time for talking demon duke. Lies are not what I need right now.”

He fired a crossbow bolt right at the demons face, but it was caught as soon as he fired it. The Demon Prince had teleported right in front of him and caught the bolt. He could feel his opponents hot breath.

“Very well.”

The demon man disappeared and then he felt a strong kick to his back as he was thrown forward. A jolt of pain was sent through his back. He rolled to a stop and quickly collected himself.

“That was dirty.”

“I’m a demon.” Beelzebub said with a shrug, “It comes with the business.”

Kyle rushed forward towards the demon and then made a slash backwards as Beelzebub teleported behind him, which glanced the demon’s side.

“That was smart.”

“Comes with the genes.” Kyle replied, “Or at least that’s what all the racial stereotypes say.”

Kyle rushed forward and made a slash at the demon, who blocked the blow with a sword of his own. The sword was long and black and wispy, as if made from pure darkness. Kyle made another slash, and then jumped backwards as the demon teleported forward and then behind him, he received another kick to the back. On the ground, he looked to see the demon charging forward, roaring with demonic howls.

Quickly reacting, he formed a partial ice dome over himself, as he scrambled up. The demon leaped over the ice shield, but it had bought him enough time to scramble up and make a leap at the demons chest. He stabbed downward, the demon just managing to teleport out of the way.

“Ho ho ho!” Beelzebub laughed, “A crafty one!”

Kyle, with a spinning kick, let loose a powerful fireball that soared towards the demon, who simply dispelled the flames.

“We’re in hell baby! Flames aren’t hot enough down here!”

The demon roared, growing black wings and rushed towards him with a “flying” leap. Kyle leaped up, but the demon teleported right to where he was, slamming Kyle onto the ground. As demon reach down to stab once again, Kyle formed yet another ice shield to block the strike, then called down a bolt of lightning which struck the both of them hard.

Kyle cried out in pain, but so did the demon, who flew away. He gathered himself, spitting out some blood, sizzling from the electricity. The demon was nearby, sizzling as well.

“Electricity beats flying, Pokemon 101.” Kyle said, laughing with pain evident in his voice.

He ran forward, with all of the energy he could muster, making another strike at the demon, with his sword. The demon blocked it, and then rose up above him with a flap of his wings. The ground began to shake, as the demon roared with rage and Kyle leaped out of the way of a giant volcanic eruption where he had just been.

Kyle ran, moving as fast as he could, leaping around eruptions of fire. This fight was going poorly. He had no advantage against this thing, except…for the dagger. A plan formulated in his head. With the eruption of yet another column of flame, this time, he rode an ice block, that rapidly melted along the way, and threw himself skyward. The demon looked his way, and Kyle rushed towards him with a powerful blast of air sending him on a collision course with the demon. The demon snarled, and braced itself, and at the last second teleported behind Kyle.

But this time he was completely ready. He whipped around, drawing the dagger and throwing it straight at the demon. The dagger soared true and struck the demon in the chest.

The demon roared in pain as he rapidly began to glow, and began to be sucked into the dagger itself. With a final burst of energy, the demon was consumed and the dagger plunked to the floor. He picked it up, and winced in pain. It was time to go home.