The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The White Room

12.

The Wolfy King Takes A Permanent Nap

Kyle bolted upright in bed.

“What!?”

“It was her choice.” Dakota said, “Jason said it was the only way to save you.”

“Jason? He was here?”

“I channeled him with my powers so he could talk to us.”

“You can channel spirits?”

“It’s my power. We never really talked about it before.”

“And we never talked about yours either Dakota.” Kyle said looking at her.

Dakota still had some fur on her body, her tail and cat ears remaining as well.

“Damn these things, they don’t go away for another day or two.”

After a nervous chuckle, an awkward silence permeated through the room. However, the silence was broken by a buzzing sound.

“Oh, it must be my phone.”

Easton reached into Kyle’s pants pocket and tossed him his phone.

New ability! With the nobel sacrifice of your friend, you now have the ability to manipulate the elements as she did!

“Looks like I got January’s power.” Kyle said, “Kinda makes me sick actually.”

Kyle let out a half hearted chuckle that sounded more disgusted then amused.

“Hey.” Dakota said, “She sacrificed herself for you.”

“I know. But I told Jason I’d protect you guys. I wanted to protect you guys. And I end up needing to be saved by you guys again.”

“Kyle. You couldn’t have known.” Austen said sympathetically.

“You’re actually doing amazing.” Dakota said, “Far better then expected.”

“And managed to look even sexier with that rugged scar on your abs.” Easton added.

“Ya think so?” Kyle asked.

“We know so.” Austen said.

“Well thanks guys. I appreciate it.” Kyle said sadly, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to be alone for a little while.”

The three girls looked at each other and then left the room quietly and respectfully. He cried for a long while. When the tears wouldn’t come out anymore he moved to the porch where he would yell a loud until his lungs hurt, and then he returned to crying.

* * *

“How could this have happened?” Kyle said out loud.

It was dark outside and he was looking out the master bedroom window into the night sky. He had been so confident, so sure of himself, and then he had failed completely and effectively killed January. She had sacrificed herself for him. He didn’t deserve any of that!

He was broken from his thoughts with a rap on the door. Dakota was there, still with her ears, tail and a bit of fur. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, long and sweeping that trailed on the floor.

“Uh Kyle… Master? I brought you some dinner.”

He turned and looked at the prepared plate of food, it looked delicious.

“It’s Brazilian. Easton made it. I don’t really know what its called but its good.” Dakota said meekly.

“Thanks.” he said.

He took the plate and stirred his food a little and took a bite. Indeed, it was extremely good. Dakota was just sitting there, watching him.

“Dakota? Do you need something else?”

“No…I…” She stammered then furrowed her brow, “Damn it! Why can’t I just tell you!”

“Tell me what?”

Dakota paused, as if to gather her thoughts, and then continued.

“Alright. Look. I need you!” She said with a slightly miffed, but totally serious look on her face. Kyle thought it was kinda cute actually.

“Dakota—”

“Let me finish.” Dakota interrupted, getting a little more miffed “You said back then on the porch that you needed me. And well it was implied I guess, but I never said it and I regretted it. I need you too. And so did January! She did the most selfless thing I’ve ever seen and sacrificed herself just for you. And my sister was precious to me! Do you think that I just wanted to see her kill herself over you? But you know what? I understood! I understood because I felt the same exact way. I volunteered to sacrifice myself too.”

“Why?”

“Because the Spirit Bond required an act of true love! That’s why! And I need you. And so did January and we both…loved you. Love you. I love you. And I don’t want you to waste her sacrifice by being depressed.”

As she had spoken, she had slowly gone from miffed, to concerned and honest, and now her eyes were getting a little watery from the intensity of what she was saying.

Kyle looked at her. She really was beautiful. The moon was hitting her face in just the right way to make her eyes sparkle. They were a beautiful hazel color, framed by her striking features, pale skin, and bright blonde hair. Her cheeks were red from the intensity of her words and her lips glistened from the effort, reflecting the starlight. She looked almost like an angel except that her forearms and legs were still covered with white spotted leopard fur and she had ears and a tail instead of wing. This girl really loved and cared about him, didn’t she? Maybe he had somewhat known it before but…

“You know.” Kyle said, “This cat stuff fulfills like one of my deepest fantasies.”

Dakota looked at him confused for a second, wiping away a tear, surprised by his sudden change of mood, but then uncharacteristically blushed.

“You think so?”

“Yeah, in fact, you look damn sexy with those ears.”

“Uh thanks I guess.”

“You wouldn’t happen to be a cat in heat would you?”

Kyle slunk his hand underneath her dress and felt her through her panties. Dakota let out a purring sound that immediately brought his dick to full mast. He lifted her up and carried her inside and onto the bed. He kissed her as he caressed her nether regions and used his other hand to scratch behind her cat ears.

“Thank you Dakota.” He said as he did so, “I really needed to hear that. And now, I’m going to fuck you so hard, you’re going to lose all nine lives and make a litter of twenty!”

She meowed in response which only encouraged him even more.

* * *

“So you’re a werecat and your invisible.”

“Yes.” Dakota said as they lay on the bed together.

“That’s absolutely purrrrrfect.”

She slapped him, “I hate puns.”

“That’s ok. I can’t see your face to tell if you’re mad or not. Do cats wag their tails if they’re happy?”

She punched him in the arm.

“Alright! Alright! I get it! How’d you get two powers then?”

“I didn’t. A lot of monster hunters are were cats. Not all of course. But maybe a fourth of us are. My mother was one and she offered the chance to be one to all of us. I was the only one who took it.”

“Well I’m glad you did.”

“I really don’t understand why you like it.”

“I don’t either, but I think you look great.”

Dakota chuckled, “Well thanks I guess.”

They lay their on the bed together staring up at the ceiling. Dakota eventually rolled over, resting her arm against his chest and pressing her body against his.

“You know?” Kyle said after a bit of time had passed, “I wish life could be like this all the time.”

“Mmmm?” Dakota murmured sounding a little sleepy.

“Just relaxing together. Spending time together. These opportunities are rare and precious.”

“Mmmm.” Dakota said nuzzling her face into his neck.

He chuckled to himself and stroked her hair and soon they fell asleep together.

* * *

“Lycaon!”

Kyle strode out to the center of the clearing where Lycaon sat. Lycaon lazily rolled his head up, in werewolf form.

“What do you want? Come to challenge me?” Lycaon asked, the apathy dripping from his voice.

“Exactly. Come on then, just you and me for the fate of the universe and the werewolves.”

“Fine then, fine.” Lycaon said, slowly getting up, summoning his shield, and turning back into human form.

“If you really think the result will change.”

“Just shut up and face me.”

* * *

Kyle dodged out of the way of a shield strike and then another and then rolled away from a wolf pounce as Lycaon transformed into wolf form to attempt to surprise him. He was learning, at least a little. Seeing his foe had learned his strategies, Lycaon improvised rushing forward at him and then transforming back into a human form and striking with his shield. Kyle sidestepped this blow and made a cut at his foe’s side which was quickly blocked by a apt use of Lycaon’s shield. Again Kyle battled, striking and cutting, slashing about to the best of his efforts but it was clear that his swordsmanship would not be enough to best Lycaon’s defensive tactics.

So he too changed his strategy, although his had been planned, and adopted a much more defensive posture. As Lycaon retaliated with strikes Kyle ducked and weaved away from the shield strikes, waiting for the perfect moment. Finally, with a pounce from Lycaon’s wolf form and Kyle once again was able to duck under the diving wolf and lift Lycaon up into the air with his mind, but before the werewolf could do anything else he threw the wolf back against a tree. Rushing forward, Lycaon redoubled his efforts but this time Kyle, much to the wolfs surprise threw up a shield of ice to block Lycaon’s shield strike as he reverted back into human form. The impact of the two shields was a force that Lycaon had not accounted for sending the wolf’s shield flying away. Seizing the opportunity, Kyle, with a thrust of his mind, lifted Lycaon into the air.

“Now, you burn.” Kyle said.

With a cry of rage Kyle let loose fireball after fireball, burning the ancient wolf king’s corpse into ashes.

In the aftermath, as Kyle let out of a sigh of relief, some of the werewolves fled into the forest but a few stayed and bowed before him. One, a female with jet black fur turned back into human form, her hair matching her fur color and her eyes a bright blue. She was quite beautiful, and also looked quite fierce.

“Lycaon was our alpha, but you have bested him. Thus you are our alpha now.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Beta, his second in command.”

“Well then Beta, come with me. You have some tattoos to touch.”