The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where do i go from here? Part 1 Chapter 3

Weis and Travis had no qualms about rubbing the crotch of their pants as they looked on while more and more of Munroe’s hair fell to the floor tiles. When Munroe’s head was raised to a position to allow me better access to his remaining hair, he could see their actions. There was a look of alarm in his eyes. I could see his muscles slightly tense. But it was his oldest sibling and only brother that was carrying out this most unwanted haircut, so he said nothing. As the haircut was drawing to an end Weis went to grab some items. Soon he returned with a large bath towel and one of our ever-present cans of copenhagen. When i had double checked his freshly cropped scalp to ensure there were no remaining stragglers, i told Roe to get up.

“In the shower with ya, then.” i ordered him. Weis held out the can to first me, where i packed more fresh cope on top of the current mouthful that was starting to get a bit worn out. After i placed the load in my mouth, i replaced the lid, packed it. The action was now second nature, and then handed it to Munroe. He looked pleadingly into my eyes. I stared back at him, almost coldly and held the can steady. He exchanged glances between the can as he screwed off the lid and my face. I continued to stare, now with a slight smile forming at the edge of my lips. He apprehensively pinched a small dip and placed it gingerly between his front lip and gum. I held the can steady and then made a slight motion with it. Munroe correctly interpreted that i wanted him to place more in. reaching into the can again, this time he pinched a decent size and forced it into position. I could see him struggle a bit with his tongue to get it settled in. After a few seconds of maneuvering, i could tell that it was in as comfortable position as it could be for a newbie. “Now strip and in the shower!”

Munroe removed his Fubu jersey and along with the large silver bead choker, he revealed several more chains that hung from around his neck. Slowly he removed those and paused. Obviously he was waiting for Travis, Weis and i to leave the room. We made no motions towards the door, nor did we plan to. “Anytime, bro’... get your butt in the shower.” i said firmly.

Weis had continued to slowly rub his privates during this whole time. Apprehensively Munroe stripped, keeping his back turned to us as much as possible. Soon he was adjusting the water temperature and was shortly behind the curtain.

“Since the gear is here, mate, give me a go.” Travis lustfully breathed while he looked longingly into my eyes. I was more than happy to oblige. As i passed the clipper blades slowly over his scalp, little hair was removed, however just the action and the feel of the clippers soon had both Trav and me losing loads in our jeans. Now it was time for me to motion to other two to step out the room.

“I want the privilege.” i said to my mates. “I’ll need to use some of the stuff you made, but i want it to be me....” they just smiled and confirmed that it was more than okay with them. I became rock hard again. Was it the copenhagen that i was gutting, or what, i’m not sure. But my head was spinning and my heart nearly raced due by the all the thoughts that were running rampant in my head. As Munroe exited the shower, he looked in vain for the clothes he had extricated himself from only minutes before. On the counter were only his wallet and another almost purse looking thing that was removed from one of his deep pockets down near the knee of his now vanished hip-hop pants. There was a pick, similar to what my dark greens carried, that he used to go through his semi-wavy sandy brown hair that was gone forever too.

“Guess you need something to wear.” i said as i tossed him a pair of my bleachers. They were a tad too large, but nothing that the braces i was holding wouldn’t take care of. He was nearly my size, after all. Maybe 2″ shorter than me, but we had nearly identical waists, though mine was more defined, he had a good foundation from the many years of farming, but there was still baby fat that layered over his muscle making him appear a bit soft. I offered no underwear nor shirt. I said nothing as he placed them on. Weis brought in a plastic cup and i passed it to Munroe. “For your spit.” i offered. He said nothing and released a mouthful into the cup. This go he showed no signs of losing his lunch. I knew he was trying to make me proud. My plans were to take Roe out to see some of the area tonight. I drove him down to the pacific coast highway and we just drove. Me in full gear, including my A-1, since the evening air was a bit cool. He was in some of my and Travis’ clothes. We stopped at a pull-off overlooking the ocean and i shut my car down. We gazed out into the water, the smallish waves making their way to shore in irregular crests. We didn’t talk for the longest time, but it felt perfectly okay. I just let Munroe soak in the whole experience of nature’s raw beauty. We sat there. Me inhaling the salt air. Roe began to fidget after 15 or so minutes.

“Why did you do that to yourself...” Roe questioned as he half shifted, turning slightly in my direction, but still losing himself in the shoreline.

“Do what?” i let hang in the air, not sure what he was referring to.

This time he did turn to me. First he pointed to my septum, then he just sort of waved his pointed finger up and down my whole body. “That.” he replied.

I paused. I hadn’t really thought too much about it. It seemed that it all was just the right thing for me to do. I loved every inch of my body and it’s appearance. I couldn’t wait for it to become more than what it was now.

“Because it’s who i am.” was the simple answer that was also the most honest. Roe seemed to digest that as he stared at my eyes looking for any signs of untruthfulness. When he was satisfied that i had given him a straight answer, his eyes dropped a bit from my face and then he turned back to the ocean his body relaxing. We continued to let the breeze from the open windows and the sounds of the waves breaking to shore envelope us again. I packed the can of copenhagen that i had sitting in the console between the two seats and after ditching the stale load in my mouth, repacked it with a fresh one. I offered Munroe one, but he waved me off. I didn’t force the issue.

“Those other two, are they faggots?” Roe asked of me. This time he continued to peer out at the water.

“Those other two are Marines and they are my mates.” i said curtly, letting Roe know he should let that subject drop and pronto. Again he faced me. I continued to stare straight out in the direction of the water.

“They’re queer, miller. You should have seen Travis while you were cutting my hair.” he said softly, afraid that more volume would upset me even more. I could tell he needed some sort of feedback from me. Either to confirm or debunk the idea that had clearly been on his mind since earlier in the afternoon.

“They are Marines. They are my mates...” i reiterated. “They are... who they are,” my voice cracked “And... i am who i am....” i faded off.

Roe said nothing. He just looked at me. Really looked at me and continued to stare at my face for the longest time. Not focusing on the beauty of our surroundings at all. Finally he shifted his gaze back to the water. Around ten minutes after our last words, i perked up and asked “You ready to get out of here?”

Roe nodded his agreement. “Sure.”

The next stop was a local coffee shop that all sorts of skins hung out at. It was one of the few places in town that SHARPS, Neo-Nazis, straight edge, punks and all the rest would hang at and it was neutral territory. No shit was ever started here, no shit ever carried over into the shop. Munroe and i caught up on what was going on back home while downing our double cappuccinos. Roe had never been a coffee drinker and wasn’t sure what to order, so i made the selection. Soon we were wise cracking and laughing as we recalled some of the dumb antics that we pulled when we were together years ago. It was close to 11pm and he had had a long day. It was time for us to motor back to the apartment.

Upon our arrival, rounding the corner of the living room, we both looked on to see that Travis was connected to the computer’s headphones. Weis was to his side. He had our mp3 player in use. We walked up behind them, Munroe at my side. Unnoticed by me, Munroe began staring at the screen with it’s wildly disjointed display of images flashing across the screen. I smiled to myself as i waved my hand between the faces of first Travis, then Weis and the screen. Neither of them even blinked. It certainly didn’t break their concentration. I pulled off Weis’ headset first. He jerked and then turned his head to me, smiling. Next it was Travis’ turn. He had a similar response.

“This is soooooo kickin’...” Trav slurred. They started to get up.

“So this is what you two goons have been up to all night, right?” i said jokingly.

As Travis pushed back his chair, the roller stopped abruptly when it ran into Munroe’s feet. Roe didn’t flinch. Travis struggled to stand none the less and Weis was up. While Weis was getting ready to shut down the program and move on , it was then that i noticed Roe was still focused on the display. Weis and Travis then saw what had caught my attention. They both just grinned and turned back to see my reaction. I shook my head sharply no, i reached past Weis and hit the key to stop the program. With a pause of several seconds after the program ended, Roe turned and was startled by the fact that the rest of us where in different places from where he last saw us.

We all decided to call it a night and i prepared the fold-out couch for Munroe. The three of us mates would make room on the queen sized bed. Tomorrow after breakfast, Roe and i would call mom & dad. So i could talk to them and they could quiz him as to his impressions of california. Just to ensure Munroe didn’t hear any goings on from the bedroom, i closed the bedroom door after we had all brushed our teeth and had filtered into the darkened room to call it a night. We laid awake, chatting softly. Talking about nothing and talking about everything. Travis and Weis both made comments as to what a nice kid Roe was and how they were happy for me that he and i could now finally spend some time together. It made me happy to hear them say that. After that, the conversation drifted off and so did we.

The coffee i had earlier didn’t get me wired, but i did come to about 5am with a horrendous urge to piss. I thought it would be in bad taste to wake Trav, so he could drain me. So i slipped out of bed and padded off to the bathroom. The other two continued to snore softly. I gently closed the door behind me and headed to the toilet. I noticed there was some light coming from the living room. Not steady, like from a light, but different intensities. After i finished my piss, i took a look down the hall.

There, sitting at the chair, with the headphones on was Munroe. I rushed towards him, nearly yanking them off his ears. With a stupid grin on his face, he slowly turned his head, looking in my direction yet focusing his eyes about the same distance the screen was from him while he was absorbing all it’s images and suggestions.

“Munroe,” i slapped his face. “Munroe!” i demanded his attention in a hushed voice.

“I......I..... couldn’t.....sleep.....” was all he managed to utter.

Of course he couldn’t sleep. Here was a kid that wasn’t used to coffee and i had loaded his ass up with what amounted to about four cups just before packing him off to slumberland. It was fucking idiotic of me.

“Get some shut-eye and we can talk about this in the morning.” was all i could muster to say to him. I shut the computer down and then helped Roe back over to his makeshift bed, only a couple feet away.

“Sleep with me...” he mumbled plaintively in my direction as i placed the pillow under his head. And i did. I crawled in beside him, grabbing one of the throw pillows to use as a pillow for myelf. I laid on my side, watching his silhouette from the dim glow cast by the street lights, filtered through the curtains.

Thoughts whirled through my head of what had might have just happened to my baby brother. I didn’t even know exactly what he had watched. I was clueless as to how long he had sat there, with the the monitor and music force-feeding him stuff i wasn’t sure he was ready for.

As i calmed down, i realized it was a pretty sure bet he probably had gotten back on the computer shortly after we had all gone to bed. If a guy can’t sleep, he’s not likely to lay there and toss and turn too long before getting up. Especially when something had caught his attention the way the program that was playing did when we came back. So Roe had probably gotten a good 4+ hour dose of one of our programs. Exactly which one, i didn’t have a clue. He seemed to be sleeping soundly now and soon i drifted from consciousness. As the sun rose, bringing more light into the living room, i awoke to find that my right arm was across my brothers side; and his left arm was nestled under my arm and flopped over my right side. We were close and face to face. Our feet were intertwined, my right leg was atop his legs. I assured myself that nothing had happened. It was simply a matter of appearances. Our time together had been completely innocent.

Soon Munroe stirred, one eye barely cracking open. Roe was never much of a morning person. The family had learned that as a good rule of thumb you waited for him to utter his first words of the day, then you were probably on safe ground to continue the conversation. He was slightly startled when he realized the position we found ourselves. He pulled back from me and looked across at me with concern, wonder and... what struck me as maybe... lust. This morning Munroe didn’t have to wait too long before deciding to talk.

“What did we do?” he whispered.

“WE did nothing. What do you remember?” i responded, wondering what he’d recall from the evening’s events.

“It’s sort of foggy, but... i had some really wicked cool dreams, and i don’t normally remember my dreams.” he let the words linger as i could see him trying to remember more of the previous 6 or so hours. I wouldn’t press him. I’d let things come to him at his own pace. Or if he forgot everything that transpired since we returned home the night before, that would be fine too.

After everyone in the house was up and we had eaten, we all sat around chatting for a bit. Weis had to do some refining of his latest program that he and Travis had been caught up in when Roe and i got in the previous evening. I was doodling, working on a design for another piece of ink that i couldn’t wait to get. Trav and Munroe gravitated towards play station and were soon caught up in one of their games they agreed upon. They were ninja warriors doing battle against the evil menace that seemed to be at every turn. While i was sketching my mind drifted to the events since Roe arrived. Particularly with what Munroe had done after my mates and i had closed the bedroom door behind us.

“What did you watch last night?” i asked over to Roe.

His attention didn’t flicker from the game fight that he and Trav were involved in. “Hey! Roe...”

“Hold on, mate.” he said distractedly to me. At the time i didn’t appreciate the words he had spoken back in my direction.

After Trav and Munroe had played the game several times over, i reminded him we needed to call our folks. Eventually Trav took Roe’s control unit from him and yanked his head to the side, in my direction. Roe finally made it to the phone about the time i had just about said what i had to do to mom. Dad rarely got on the phone, and if he did, his conversations were always short and sweet. Mom asked if Munroe had mentioned anything to me about his “plans”. I assured her he had. She was thrilled that he wanted to follow my and her brother’s footsteps. I wasn’t all excited about him joining. But i had time. She wanted me to take him to a graduation over at MCRD, so he could witness what it was all about. I was non-committal. I said my goodbyes and gave her my love then passed the phone over to Roe. I didn’t want to eavesdrop so i moved away from where Roe had parked on the kitchen counter while he talked. I could pick up bits and pieces of the conversation and tried to guess what mom had asked to get the responses i was hearing.

“Good.” (pause) “yeah, he looks fine.” a longer time of silence “No, he’s not.” and his end of the conversation continued like that for several more minutes. Finally he called for me again and slid his butt off the counter and passed the phone back to me, with a smile on his face. “Mom wants to talk to you again” he mouthed. He immediately headed back to park himself close to Travis. They were soon involved in yet another round of battling the evil doers.

It only took a couple days and Munroe had fit well into our household. He and Travis were hanging out all the time together after Trav’s work day on base was over. If i was the jealous type i might have gotten upset with how close they became over the coming weeks. It was to be expected though. They were close in age and they had some similar interests.

When i made the flight reservations for Munroe we hadn’t set a firm time for his return back home. Mom and dad were okay with that and after he’d spent just over a month with us i called them let them know things were working out well with him here. I asked for them to give me some sort of legal papers, so in case he got hurt or whatever, i could take care of him. They sent it in the mail, never batting an eye. Never imaging what i was planning.

I wanted Munroe to become what he was truly meant to be. Growing up on a farm and then going straight into the Corps was no way to find that out. I knew from first hand experience. One night when Munroe and Travis had gone to the movies i had a long talk with Weis. I wanted to make sure i didn’t make any mistakes in opening Roe’s eyes and heart to what he was to be. Weis guided me carefully and slowly through the steps that i’d need to do with him to make it the joyful and meaningful right of passage i had envisioned. The proper progression of programs to have him witness. Weis had long since cataloged all the versions of the visions we spent hours looking at, listening to and absorbing to our bones. When i was ready to open Roe’s horizon to him, i now felt confident that i knew just what to do. Weis asked for all the sketches that i had worked on. I didn’t even know that he was aware that i had been making or collecting them. Quickly sifting through them, there were several he paused over and set to the side.

“That gives me something to work with, you can stop now.” he stated flatly. I was just sketching on my own accord. Why would i want to stop? But i noticed over the next several days that i didn’t pick up the pencil nor pad and had no interest in drawing now. I went through phases like that. I had as a kid and apparently that little idiosyncrasy had stuck with me.

When they returned to from the movies i noticed Munroe had developed a nice little ring pattern in his left hip pocket perfectly outlining the can of copenhagen that he now always had with him. He made me proud. He now packed a can with just two or three crisp snaps and had learned quickly the proper way to pinch the snuff with his two fingers and thumb to place a nicely sized fattie. Munroe was always a quick learner. He dipped 3 or 4 times a day. He was yet to become a constant dipper like his house mates. I had never forced a dip on him except the one time in the bathroom, months ago with his first haircut. All the other times it was strictly his choice.

Munroe’s appearance had changed significantly since he first arrived. His hair never got longer than the #1 crop that Weis and Trav wore. His head had tanned up nicely and he had never asked about the clothes that he brought out when he arrived on the west coast. The daily runs that he started joining me on soon began to melt the remaining fat from his frame.

I offered to take Roe along with me one day when i felt the urge for additional ink. I wasn’t sure just what i’d get. I hadn’t really given it much thought. But the itch was severely upon my ass and the feel of the needle was the only way to get it taken care of. He jumped at the chance and never made any remarks about me not needing any more ink or anything like that. We arrived with no appointment, but it was a mid-week day and there wasn’t anyone there but the owner and his son. Their music was playing loudly throughout the studio as Munroe opened the door. i closed it behind me as i him followed in. I introduced my brother to the owner and soon began chatting him up, catching up on our lives.

Soon Munroe broke into our conversation and said “We’re here to get some ink.” i looked, with an open mouth in Roe’s direction. “What’s this “we” crap?” i said half laughing.

“I want to get a tattoo, too.” he stated with a look in his eyes that told me he was both dead serious and hopeful that i would go along.

The owner came to my rescue. “If you’re not 18, law says you have to have your parents written permission.”

“Or legal guardian, right?” Munroe came right back with.

“Or legal guardian.” the owner confirmed. Munroe turned to me with the look in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. I knew where this was leading to. The owner spotted it too and turned back to me. I just grinned and slowly nodded. Then wobbled my head back and forth. He had me.

“Yeah, i am his guardian right now.” i conceded.

Munroe had obviously planned for this occasion; the time when i would once again give in to the need to the feel of needles pressing into my flesh. He knew that i was addicted to both the process and the end result. Now it was squarely on my shoulders. Should i say yes and catch the wrath of my parents when they discovered what i allowed, or should i give in to what he so clearly wanted. The owner raised just one eyebrow as he watched me closely. I could tell that he’d clearly support me telling him no. He knew that Munroe had bushwhacked me on this. But if if i said yes, i also knew that he would do a terrific piece on my little brother, whatever it was. I thought only briefly in coming up with my decision. It was as simple as this. He could get one now, with a guy that i trusted to lay down everything that i now wore, with the exception of my one USMC piece, or i could say no and as soon as Roe finished boot camp he’d go to some hack and get a piece of flash that 30,000 other guys sported and the work poorly done. Then i could hear my mother. The decision wasn’t that easy. I better err on the side of caution.

“No, sorry little bro’” i finally said. He was crestfallen. I saw the air come out of him and his whole posture just sank. And with that declaration the owner turned towards me and began discussing what i was looking for today. The argument was over and closed. Period. I asked if he had any ideas, as i took off my wifebeater that i always wore when i was heading towards his shop. He surveyed the ink that now covered the majority of my upper body.

“How much time you got?” he asked.

I looked at the clock on the wall and did some mental calculation, “Hmm, a couple hours” i said.

“Want an outline or a completed piece?” was his next query.

I decided i wanted a complete piece today. My real estate was filling in and i wanted for me and Weis to more clearly plan out the large fill-ins that would tie all the other ink together. So the piece i’d get today would be a small one. The owner disappeared into his cubicle where he laid down all his ink. He returned with several pages of sketches. They looked both familiar and completely unfamiliar. There was one piece though, it was a celtic knot, but done in a tribal style. I fixated on it. It was in the shape of a triangle. For some reason there was a hidden meaning to it. I knew it, yet i couldn’t place it’s connotation. I was deeply drawn to it. That was the piece i wanted. For some reason i almost instantly knew exactly where i wanted it placed.

“I want that... right here!” i pointed to the spot that particular design was destined to located. The owner sized the piece and enlarged the stencil to what i requested. I had a difficult time seeing the lines left by the stencil. I called over Roe to ask his opinion.

“It’s perfect, bro’” he said, almost in awe. The owner had a good eye, so i was sure the size and placement would be good. It was just over 3 ½″ across at the top and nearly the same from the top edge to the point of the triangle, that i made sure was pointing down. Shortly after everyone agreed on the placement and size i placed a huge load of cope in. i told Munroe to go grab a paper cup from the water bubbler by the front counter. The owners son grabbed one of the cups and handed it to Munroe. Munroe asked for another and soon he had a cup in each hand. Roe passed one cup off to me and soon after placing a sizable pinch in between his lip and lower jaw, he was filling the other with the juice from his lips. The owner gloved up, got his gear gathered and soon i was in rapture as ink was being pushed under my flesh.

The whole tat didn’t take even half an hour. I had gotten the start of a buzz from it, but sadly, it ended all too soon. I looked in Roe’s eyes. He was both enthralled and envious. “Please? I want that exact same one. We’re brothers. Let me, please?” Munroe pleaded.

I don’t know if it was the buzz, my hard cock or what, but i acceded to his wishes and told the owner it was okay to give him the exact same tat. The owner gave me a chance to re-think my decision, but i assured him it was okay. As the owner was preparing his materials and the needles from the autoclave the next cubicle over, i held Roe by his arm and told him that his was to be up by his shoulder, pointing to the spot on his right arm where it was to go. I went to the desk where his son was removing the form i had to sign from one of the desk drawers, authorizing Roe’s ink. After i signed, i had to use their restroom. The tat job hadn’t been long enough for me to get off. I had to jack, and i had to do it now! I saw the owner preparing another stencil and off i went to take care of important business. I knew that Munroe was in the best of hands. Entering the lavatory i was in dreamland as i focused on the process that i had just undergone and feeling that special something a skin feels in times like this. It didn’t take long for me to toss a load up on my wifebeater and nearly hitting my chin. I cleaned myself as well as possible, but the stains were evident on the whiteness of my undershirt. It was obvious, but i didn’t give a fuck. If somebody didn’t like it, they could go screw themselves. After regaining my breath i opened the door and turned off the switch.

I walked the twenty or so feet to the cubicle to check out how Munroe’s first ink job was coming. I stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes frozen on the scene i was looking down upon. Munroe was more 3/4’s way through getting his tat just below the base of his skull, high on his neck. The exact same spot that i had gotten mine. I had expressly told him to have it put on his arm. I was furious. Hadn’t the owner heard me say that? Well, he had been running around, and i didn’t specifically tell him where it was to go. In fact i told him to give Munroe the exact same tat as mine. He had. It was too late to call a halt to the operation. I wordlessly walked over and stood in front of him. So he could see my docs and bleachers as his head remained cradled in the support while he continued to get ink. The owner could tell from my actions all was not right. I just shook my when he gave me that inquisitive look, silently asking if he should pause. He turned back to the project at hand and proceeded to finish out the opposite side. It was only minutes later the deed was done.

I stood there watching the owner clean up that back of my little brother’s neck, then gently he applied the ointment before allowing Roe up, passing him the hand mirror to allow him to see his reflection of his neck in the full length mirror that was to his back. I was flooded with all sorts of emotions, pissed seemed to be foremost. I was also thrilled and gradually i was aware that my freshly pumped cock was now again leaking pre-jism onto my shaved flesh hidden behind the denim. That little prick-of-a-brother-of-mine was going to get a severe ass chewing. My years in the corps helped me perfect that ability.

“We need to be heading back home, mate.” my brother distractedly said as he stood moving the hand mirror side to side to glimpse the best possible view of his first ink.

“You should pay your own way, you little fucker.” i shot back at him. Of course he wouldn’t have to. He probably couldn’t have any way. I tossed an appropriate tip on the counter where the owner had now joined his son.

Munroe stopped. Frozen in position. He looked hurt. Didn’t he understand what he’d done? My heart melted as i looked on him. God, why couldn’t i stay pissed at him? I was going to give it my best this time. The shop door closed behind us and we walked down the steps reaching the ground floor. Soon the gravel of the lot was crunching under foot.

“What?” Roe half whined.

“What the FUCK was going through your head getting your first tat on the back of your neck?” i spat back.

He now realized how upset i was. He knew enough not to push his luck and clammed up. As we went to get in my car, i reached for a huge fuckin’ dip. My can was nearly empty. This is NOT what i needed at the moment. I scratched out the remains of the can and tossed it to the ground. My lip didn’t even bulge.

“Give me a fuckin dip.” i yelled across the car roof. Munroe was standing outside the opposite door. Before tossing me his can, he packed it and popped the lid, placing a huge one in. he replaced the lid and decided to slide it across the roof to me. I snatched it up and wrapped the can, sending all the snuff to one side. As i twisted off the lid i spied enough remaining to make me happy. It would have been a sad day if he hadn’t left me enough and i was forced to kill him right there on the spot. He would have been dead fuckin’ meat.

We each opened our doors and climbed in. i just sat there. I didn’t even put the key into the ignition. I was steamed. Roe remained silent. Minutes passed... Finally Munroe found his voice.

“...But I just want to be like you....” he said softly.

Hearing that, i just slumped forward. My forehead resting on the wheel. My hands fought to grip the steering wheel on either side of my head. I was drained. How was i ever to respond to something like his last words with anger...

Finally i gathered my strength and sat upright. I shifted to look at him. “You sure you want to be just like me?” my voice was shaking. Roe nodded slowly. Somehow i felt he was aware what that truly entailed. More aware than i had hoped. He reached over and placed the palm of his left hand on the back of my head. He slowly drew my face towards his. As we closed in on each other i reached out for the back of his head. I tilted my head slightly forward. Soon our skinhead foreheads were resting against one another.

A tear ran down my cheek. We sat there some moments, then i disengaged myself from him and regrouped. I started the car and soon pulled out the parking lot in the direction of our place.

Neither of us uttered a word the whole way back. As we pulled into one of our parking spaces i shut off the engine. I wasn’t anxious to get out. Munroe stretched out his arm and his hand grasped my leg closest him. Again i looked to his side of the car. Our eyes met. I returned the action with my hand on his leg, squeezing it firmly. As i did that he slid his hand up. Near, but stopping short of making contact with my crotch.