The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

Chapter 2

Weis just smiled at me and roughed up my ever-present high and tight horseshoe.

“God, i need that to go away” i moaned, looking deep into his wonderful playful eyes.

“And so it shall” he whispered back, as he gently bit my lower lip. Then nibbling and biting on my ear lobes and back to my mouth. Then he grabbed the hair that i did have and yanked my head back, so i was looking at the ceiling as he bit my nipples.

i could never imagine the thrill of that particular haircut. i had always prided myself on my appearance and deportment. i had been in for 8 ½ years and had gotten a haircut at least once a week for my whole time in service and for this cut i was sporting a raging hard-on. Haircuts had never made me get hard before. The thought of a haircut had never put me in such a state of lust as i was now. Having this short hot guy getting ready to give me my first official crop made me wild with the worst case of hornies i had ever felt in my life. Yeah, the corps had scraped my grape while in boot camp, but that was different. This was an official crop that was soon to be given by one skinhead to a fresh-cropped skin.

“First, get your shirt back on” Weis advised me. i picked it up from it’s spot on the bathroom floor and slipped my arms in, not bothering to button it.

“Now down on all fours” He ordered.

With only the minimum of hesitation i dropped to the tiled floor in front of the sink. i awaited eagerly as he set up the clippers that i had bought only the day before at the PX. Little had i realized how soon they’d be put to use, and who would experience a transformation (in more ways than one) from their use this night.

“Head up!” Weis sounded out firmly. Was it through the years of training or the lust and desire to do exactly as he required of me that i snapped to the required position? The clippers fired up and he placed his left hand under my jaw to bring up my head to the exact position he was looking for when he moved the maroon bodied clippers close to my head. The first pass that was made was squarely down the center of my head. Starting in front of the widow’s peak that i have and straight to the back of my neck. The pace was slow and i emitted almost a purr of delight as he drew it across.

Looking straight in front of me, i was now aware that i was not the only person that found this whole situation highly arousing. Weis’ dick was clearly outlined as it poled up, and slightly to the left of vertical behind his nearly snug denims.

“Ahh, my little miller man” he breathed softly as the second pass eased it’s way, just to the left of the first swipe.

“But you know the gunny doesn’t like shaved heads on anybody but the dark greens” i stressed to Weis as he told me, after taking my whole head down to stubble that a shave was coming next.

“Get your ass in the shower and prepare” was his sole response to my pleading.

i removed my clothes and as i removed my shirt, i realized that Weis had wanted to protect the fresh tattoos from my butch waxed horseshoe hairs that now speckled the back and arms of my shirt.

As the warm water splashed over both he and i he gingerly soaped first my front side. Starting at the chest then working his way down my abdomen then my legs. He came back up from my legs and applied more liquid soap to the sponge and encircled my dripping cock. i was smiling down at him as he gave a glance up and returned the look.

i was turned around and he proceeded to lather my shoulders, down to my ass cheeks and down to my calves. Weis grabbed another squirt of soap as he worked back up to my ass. This time he probed the side of his hand into my crack. i moaned. Soon i felt a gentle push as a well trimmed finger broached the ring of my ass.

This was nuts! i was straight! What would my family say? What would my little brother say? What was i doing letting one of my subordinates do this to me? And the subordinate wasn’t even a WM it was a man. i barely had ever looked at another guy. Well, in the high school, after football in the locker room and in the corps you have communal showers and all guys do that little comparison glance, just to see how they stack up to the other guys, but that was it. But this felt so damned good i just knew that all those things Weis had told me when i couldn’t really hear what he was saying was right. This was how it was supposed to be.

i know this sounds a bit crazy, but it was like a switch was thrown in my brain as his finger pushed further inside my warmth. it was a tad uncomfortable at first, and very different than anything i had ever felt before. But i was getting very wound up and i knew this was truly how i was meant to be. Weis continued with his ministrations and soon i felt fuller down there. As he proceeded, it felt as if there were two fingers probing inside me. Very gently dancing over some magic spot that nearly made me come. Soon my breathing became ragged and my knees started to shake. It was about that time that my handsome mate slowly extracted his fingers from my hole.

Weis slowly rose up and with his bare hands and a bit of soap gently went over my skin tats that were only hours old. Cleaning away the grease that the artist had smeared over his work. Now it was my turn to suds down my mate. i took his shaft head in my mouth. It didn’t get very far before i felt a bit of gagging coming on. He smiled and pulled his hips back away from my eager mouth letting me know without words that it was to wait until later and that everything was fine.

The water was turned off and we dried each other. When i was nearly dry, he placed the towel he was using on the toilet seat and had me sit. The sink faucet provided the warm water for him to re-moisten my head as he applied the shaving cream. The triple blade razor soon reduced the remaining hair to utter smoothness. The feel was glorious as i rubbed my head in circles after Weis was through and had applied a moisturizer. He then ordered me up and fired up the clippers again. Removing not only my chest hairs but all the hair from my neck down. He even got the few hairs on each of my toes.

“Now you’ll get back in the shower and shave yourself down. i look at him, dumbfounded. “Just like a swimmer.” Weis said. “But before hopping back in, let me get something for you.” He left the bathroom only momentarily. He quickly returned with a nearly full can of cope and we both packed and placed an appropriately large lipper in our mouths. God, how i loved my mate.

The shaving wasn’t as tricky as i expected it to be. Even shaving the nut sack and shaft didn’t cause any nicks by going slowly. It just took time and he suggested that i pull the sack out and shave in different directions. The shaft had a few stubborn hairs that forced me shave up the shaft, then down it. A couple of hairs wouldn’t come loose until i went across the shaft with the blade. There were some spots that were just tough to get to. And my mate was there to help out on those spots. i never realized that there was so much hair in the crack of my butt. Soon, however every square inch below my neck was denuded. The tattoo guy had taken care of my upper arms. i only had to do my lower arms and i was reminded not to miss a single bit of stubble that remained on my armpits.

As i came out of the shower, we again dried me off. He gently patted the areas were the fresh ink was. The rest we rubbed dry and then Weis ran his hand over it, feeling for any spots that i missed with the razor. There was a couple that i didn’t feel while my flesh was wet but were instantly noticeable when dry. Weis made quick work of them.

“Now for the next part of your present” He said. With that, he took my arm and led me back near the computer. Setting on the sofa was a bag and shoe box. i was trembling as he first removed from the bag a black t-shirt that was one size smaller than i would buy for myself. it had ‘lonsdale’ in curved yellow lettering on the chest. As i pulled it on, it was a very snug fit, but since i don’t carry extra weight, it only accentuated my shape. He reached back in to pull out a pair of denims. They had the buttons that ran up the front, not a zipper like the ones i bought for myself. He knew my size, though these too could have been an inch bigger in the waist. They were several inches too short though. The fact they were didn’t seem to bother him in the least. i used to like my jeans a bit loose and baggie for comfort. These i would have to force my rigid cock in and push it to the side as i buttoning them. He told me to button the top two buttons and to leave that meat of his to dangle outside. i had no problem with that at all. Then it was back to the bag again for a thin pair of red suspenders, well i should call them what they are. They’re braces. Only about ½″ wide with the little clamps that bite into the jeans to hold them in place. My mate was smiling as he went around me and placed my braces properly and then adjusting them so they fit me just right. immediately after adjusting them, he stretched them, to go over my fresh ink and then let them drop down, so they were hanging to the sides of my denims. He reached up and pulled my face to his and i opened my mouth to allow his tongue to explore my awaiting mouth. Our dips barely moved during his exploration. He pulled back and gave me a light slap on the face, then squeezed my face from just under the mouth. His thumb on one cheek, the fingers on the other. This almost caused my dip to dislodge, but i drew in my lower lip to force it back in it’s normal position.

Next a pair of white socks was removed and unwrapped for me to put on. Weis then opened the shoe box and i saw a pair of docs. They were cherry red with 20 eyes. There was a pair of white laces for them, but my mate said i wasn’t allowed to lace them up until i turned the docs into oxbloods. He instructed me on how to polish them with the cans of kiwi wax he provided to get the color just right. That was my next task and i was to sit down with the headp hones on and work on them until i had gotten them just right. i knew he was going to have something for me to listen to while i was working my my docs. it was more than okay, i loved when that he’d take the time to create something special for me. Something that i knew would make me a better skinhead, to love him more than i already did, if that was possible.

As i worked on my docs i heard words that went along with all the messages that i had seen flash by in those instances on the screen. Skinsex WAS love. Love WAS pain. Pain WAS Skinsex. There was much more in that little mantra that Weis had me listening to. But it was all to make me more focused on what i was becoming. To make me admit what i truly was. What my purpose in life truly was.

My oxbloods were finally ready to be laced up. Weis ran a cloth over the tongue of each doc and around the holes to ensure that none of the new polish discolored the fresh white laces. Then he showed me the proper method to run the white laces so they showed properly. Each exposed section of my white laces ran horizontal. There was no criss-crossing like wankers did with regular boots. Then my denims were rolled just a couple turns so they properly met up with the very top of my 20 eye docs. He guided me to our mirror so i could see the new, improved me. As i stared into the mirror, the image looking back at me was surreal. it was what it was always supposed to be; what i had longed to become. The skin in the mirror erupted with a giant load shooting out from his untouched meat. i went dizzy and nearly passed out before Weis got me to the bed where everything went dark before i hit the covers.

Sunday morning came far too quickly. As i came to, i took stock of myself. i was in full skinhead gear and i looked damn sharp. Weis was still fast asleep and i didn’t want to wake my mate, until he came to by himself. i got myself a can of copenhagen and threw in a fattie, fired up the computer and found one of his latest programs he’d put together. i opened it, but i didn’t run it. instead i got into it and decided to make one for myself. i made a copy of his program, then went into edit some of the lines. Now i could read in real time what i had seen flash momentarily before my eyes when i was zombied out in front of the screen. Should i have been mad with what i saw he’d done to twist me? Fuck no! i was the little faggot skinhead he described. He was dead spot on with what he said should be done to me. What i needed; what i had become; what i would become. i left almost all the lines he’d written for me. i just added some more. Some about shaving myself, getting more ink, getting some metal. To become more of a skinhead each day. He had some some similar stuff in there, but i put it in my own words, the way i’d say it. Somehow i knew it would i’d take it to heart quicker, more deeply.

What about my 26 years up to this point? Where i had lived a nice conventional straight life? i was straight. i was! But now all i wanted was skinhead dick up my ass and down my throat. Regular guys would not do it for me. i was only turned on my skins. Did i have any interest in girls anymore? i have to say right at this moment i feel pretty ambivalent about women. And why would i even think about taking one to bed? i had some money saved, i had planned for to go towards my college tuition when i got out, but i could always save up more. i had more pressing things to do with it at the moment.

The last couple months had not been fun working for the gunny anymore. He bitched about my attitude, my appearance and said i wasn’t focused. He ordered me to grow my hair out. So i did. To an 1/8th of an inch. That was it. No respectable skin would be found with anything longer than a #1 crop. my tattoos that were now extending below my rolled blouse sleeves. i had gotten a bit more ink since my shoulder piece, much of it showed down to my elbows. Hell, the corps sure couldn’t kick anybody out for having tats. 80% of the guys would be gone if they did.

What my bosses didn’t see was the crucified skin with the crossed hammers i had as a back piece. There was some rune lettering around the whole piece. Me and Weis knew what it said, but anybody that wasn’t familiar with rune symbols wouldn’t have a clue. Just the way us skins like it. They also didn’t know about the ring that now went through my right nipple. Or the 4 gauge circular barbell that adorned my piss slit. Weis smiled like a proud papa when he saw me get those holes. i was surprised at how quickly the PA healed up and i immediately started stretching it to where it is now. My mate doesn’t want me to take it a bigger gauge for the time being.

Weis taught me how to set up some more of my own programs so i could watch my own stuff. He reviewed everything before i was permitted to run it with his choice of music playing in the background, but what’s a mate for? Mates always look out for one another.

At least four nights a week, we would play. it was rough and fun as hell. Weis would see how much i could take and i’d get into this zone and it was getting where he’d quit before i asked him to stop. it got where when he’d apply various forms of pain that would get me hot as hell and even though he rarely touched the meat that was between my legs, i’d shoot a couple loads from his skinsex. i got to service him though and please him. That’s what mates do.

it was about 6 months before my time was up and it was time to decide if i would re-enlist or get my happy ass out of the corps. My last evaluation from the first sergent wasn’t all that positive. i had been a 4.0 marine until about the last year. Now they were saying that my motivation sucked and my appearance was barely meeting standards. Fuck ‘em i’d get out and get a REAL job in the real world. And with Weis’ agreeing with me, that’s just what i did. i was planning on going to college. The more i thought about it, i couldn’t see myself working side by side in some shirt and tie with all these pukes that were born with silver spoons in their mouths. i was a working bloke. And i could use that money for more important thing. Like getting my individuality back.

i had enough leave accrued that i could get out and take almost 4 months off. So they handed me my DD214 and off i went. To rest and relax a bit before joining the workforce. Now i didn’t have to deal with the gunny or the major so the first order of business was getting the hair on my head back to a proper length. The razor came out and the hair on my head came off. My body was always shaved. That’s the way i liked it. i got to play on the computer a lot with so much time on my hands. i came up with some wicked cool stuff that i’d save and let Weis review it. There were a couple times that he didn’t like it and wiped it out and told me to try again. So i’d work very hard to become more than what i am right now. My wardrobe is just what i like. Nothing like what i wore before coming into the Marine Corps, but that’s what the corps will do to ya. i have a couple pairs of docs, a pair of rangers with the screwed-on soles, about 6 pairs of bleachers (those are my denims that have been bleached out in areas and look cool as shit), fred perrys, lonsdales, and ben shermans.

My dipping habit is about 2 cans a day now. Those small little pinches that most guys put in just don’t buy it for me anymore. i get 3 maybe 4 good dips out of a can. Weis loves the way i look with a dip of copenhagen in. My mate approves and that’s all that really matters. The Corps will do some shit to your head, mate, if you let them get to ya. But i now know how to counteract all the crap they brainwash ya with. You have to get your individuality back. And the ink i’m planning will make me more of an individual than the marines would ever be able to handle.

Weis called me from base around lunch and asked if it was okay to bring a friend home. “Absolutely, i’ll have the place looking decent, mate” i responded. i busied myself getting things neat and orderly. i also made sure that all our play stuff was out of view.

Around 1730... oops, i’m a civilian now... around 5:30pm Weis pulls up and soon the door opened. Weis came in first with Cpl Travis in tow. Travis was the pfc that joined us while in the Philippines and i thought was a kiss-ass. i didn’t give Weis our customary greetings, cpl Travis would have gone running in the opposite direction. Travis took a couple good looks at me and had a look of puzzlement on his face when he uttered “good to see you again staff sergent”

“Good to see you, too” i responded. “Care for a dip?” i asked, holding out my can of copenhagen. ”

“Ah, no thanks sarge, i don’t dip” he said sheepishly. i slapped my arm around him and asked “So, how’ve you been? Congratulations on making corporal” with that i drove my elbow into his upper arm with all the strength i had. it’s traditional for the senior enlisted guys to initiate them in. Even though i wasn’t active duty, my official discharge date hadn’t arrived, so i was entitled to tag him once. He stumbled away and rubbed his arm as he tried to compose himself.

i had supper prepared and the meal was washed down with some of Weis’ brew that i pulled from the fridge. After the meal i threw the dishes that had to be hand washed into the sink and the rest into the dishwasher we then retired to the living room. i kept conversation up with Travis while Weis went over to the computer. i grinned inwardly to myself as i had a feeling i knew what was about to happen. After talking with him for a few minutes, i could tell that he was still the same self-absorbed little prick i had tagged him to be when i passed him off to sgt. DeVries.

“Travis, come check this out” Weis called to him. i gave an approving nod when the corporal looked towards me for permission.

The screen looked terribly familiar to something that i remember in my former life. There were some quick shots of women, scenes straight out of the mid-west home life and patriotic stuff. Travis went to make a comment about the nude women and him not approving of such things when i offered to get him another drink. He accepted and i rushed to get him a very tall glass of Weis’ brew. Soon Travis was much more receptive and had no more objections to the women that bared it all. He even appeared to get a bit aroused. What he didn’t notice, and what i could see very clearly were the little messages that flashed up on the screen for a split second. Some how it was like they were in slow motion to me, but apparently Travis, the little prick was blissfully unaware of any such messages or how receptive he was to it all. After a bit over an hour the programming was winding down and Weis and i were preparing for what would be Travis’ next step towards the mosh pit.

i was talking to Travis as he came out of his stupor and asked he wanted to watch a video. He was agreeable (of course he was) and plopped down on the sofa about a foot from me. Weis put in the movie titled Parallax View. it’s a great movie that towards the end has this scene that throws all these subliminal messages up on the screen while all these pictures are also flashed. it starts off all innocent, then gets really fun and warped. While the movie played i was sure to keep refilling Travis’ mug when it got close to empty. The movie did it’s trick in opening Travis’s mind to the whole subliminal message idea.

After the movie we stretched our legs for a bit while Travis used our bathroom. Weis had the next program all cued up on the computer. As he exited the bathroom, Weis directed him back over to the computer. Travis said he didn’t feel up to checking out anything at the moment. Weis played to his pride and said that he had a program, but it seemed to have a glitch in it and was hoping that someone like Travis could help find the kink. Well, that was just too much for him to pass up and Travis said he’d find the bug and help him get it running straight. Weis explained it was a video/audio sync problem, along with some spurious artifacts that came up on the screen on occasion, and Travis would have to watch all the way through, due to them appearing at apparent random intervals. You could almost see the smugness that Travis had left in him as he seated himself and Weis handed him the headphones.

it was near 2am when we finally decided to untether Travis. When Weis stopped the program, he had to reach and remove the headset from Travis’ ears. He slowly turned his head in the direction of Weis. His eyes were completely unfocused. We shuffled him over to the sofa and laid him out and promised to have him back on base for roll call in the morning. When the alarm went off, Weis and i untangled ourselves and got dressed to go awaken Travis.

“Man, i don’t normally drink and i guess i drank too much last night” he mumbled as we got him rounded up and out the door with Weis to head into work.

“Want to join us for supper tonight, or eat at the chow hall?” i asked just before the front door was opened.

“Yeah, that’d be great,if, if, if y’all don’t mind” he stammered in his arkansas drawl, trying to put a complete sentence together. i knew what our chow hall’s food was like. it was a lock as to the choice any sane devil dog would make.

After my morning ritual with the headphones and watching what Weis had set up for me, i noticed i just had time to get across town before the shop opened. i would be the first customer of the day. i arrived at 12:45 and the shop didn’t open until 1pm. i started to get a bit down when 1:30 rolled around and no one had shown up to open the place up. Just a couple minutes later up pulled the owners son. He’s the one that did my piercings. He did tats too, but didn’t have nearly the experience that his dad did.

He smiled when he recognized me in my car and waved. i joined him in going up the stairs to their door.

“What’s up for today, dude?” this was California after all and everyone seemed to be ‘dude’ .

“Well, i’m looking for a bit more ink, if you think you’re up to it.” i told him what i had in mind and he felt comfortable in his ability in pulling it off. “Cool.” it was a ‘go’ then.

Weis had come up with a design that would cap the celtic piece on my shoulder and it would run up just a bit onto my neck. if i wore a regular collared shirt, it would just be hidden, otherwise one would be able to see the uppermost part.

The stencil was laid down and we repositioned it a bit and discussed just what we were going for. Soon the needles were puncturing my flesh and ink was being deposited on the top of the shoulder, above the collarbone and on the upper part of my shoulder blade. The last part was the section that was to barely touch my neck. i was zoned by now, the way i always got after being under the gun for any length of time. My dick was rock hard and i was nearly asleep, i found the whole experience of getting ink relaxing, but very erotic too.

“Dude, that’s it. Check it out and see what you think” the son suggested as i came back to the present. i rose up in the chair as he was doing his final swipes with the green soap to clean off the last of the residual stencil and smears from the wipes he had used. i pushed myself out of the chair with the handles and turned towards the full length mirror by the entryway to the particular room. it was a beautiful dark solid black and the design worked well with the piece it capped. The part that really caught my eye was the neck portion. instead of stopping below the collar, it went nearly to the back of my ear. When i stepped closer to examine it, to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, i realized that one portion went to just below my ear and another solid spline of black ink rose to mid-ear about halfway between my ear and the back of my head. This wasn’t close to what i had asked for, nor anything like what we’d discussed.

i turned, with fire in my eyes to the owners son. “Look at it again, miller man” he spoke calmly. i became thoughtless. “Look again, miller man” i felt compelled to do just that. i turned and looked at the piece, particularly the neck portion and felt a load release into my bleachers. “Weis said you’d be happy with it.”

Weis didn’t even know i was planning on getting ink today! God, he drove me crazy with how he sometimes seemed to be able to either read my mind or anticipate my next action. Well, i’d show him! i’d do something that he’d never expect. “You have your piercing gear set up?” i asked, turning back to face him.

“Sure dude, what you looking for?”

“i want my septum pierced. i want like an 10 gauge tusk put in there. You got something like that?” i defiantly answered as i turned back to the mirror once again, focusing on my new ink. The ink of a skinhead. He showed me the septum jewelry he had. it was either all really small gauge stuff or he did have this beauty of a 6 gauge, but it had more of an industrial look to it.

“Do it!” i nearly shouted.

“something that size, i’ll have to punch, rather than piercing” was his calm reply.

“Do it.” i re-affirmed. “And my ears, too!”

“You got it, dude.... Take your position, millerman”

There was lots of blood as a big ass chunk of my nose membrane was removed with a punch the diameter of the piece. But he got the piece inserted and screwed together. He then moved to my lobes and pierced them with an 8 gauge, rather than the usual 14. After the blood stopped and he got me cleaned up and sat up in the chair. He had me sit there for a bit before letting me move. it took a while to get the water from my eyes dried too. You tear up like a sonofabitch, trust me. He said i was too big of a guy to have to try and pick up off the floor if i passed out when i got up. When i assured him i was fine i stood and moved to the mirror to see my new jewelry and ink together. i began to wobble and he was sure i was about to go down stone cold. i did nothing more that lose another giant load in my bleachers. The stains were obvious and very visible. i couldn’t have cared less. The son just smiled when he figured out what had happened.

i was back home just after 7pm. When i pulled up,Weis’ car was parked in his spot. i unlocked the door and walked in. Travis was the first to spot me and he just had this shit eating grin on his face. “Sarge, what the fuck did you do?” he asked as he turned his head side to side to examine the work i had done today. i had never heard him swear before. i came up to him so he could examine it closer and appreciate the work. it was then that i saw he was holding one of our plastic cups in his right hand. i noticed about an inch of lovely brown juice in the bottom of it.

Weis, who’d been working over on the computer, turned and simply nodded towards me, as if to say “well done” and turned back towards the screen that required his full attention.

“We’ve eaten, i’ve got your supper warming in the oven” Weis said distractedly. i immediately headed towards the kitchen, now realizing how hungry i was.

“Trav, you ready for another go?” my mate asked.

“Hell ya! That was some awesome shit man, there is enough in there it’ll take me a dozen more times before i see it all” he said excitedly.

“Park it, pack it and enjoy the ride” was his response. And Travis did as he was told. He too had not yet developed the skill to pack a can of dip. i was sure it would come with time and practice.

“i’m just going to get you a dang cot and you can sleep here” the owner said, chuckling.

“Naw, sorry not me today, it’s for my mate here. He’s looking for his first piece and i didn’t want him to get some piece of flash.” i said protectively, pushing Trav from slightly behind me towards the owner. “Weis came up with a design and we were wondering if you could do something with it” i continued. it was a celtic knot, similar to my shoulder piece, but this wasn’t designed to be a band.

“Sure i can. Where you looking to have it placed?” he asked turning his attention from the design towards Travis.

“Right here, sir” Travis said, pointing down to the spot just above his pubic hair.

“it ain’t gonna show” i bemoaned when i heard where he was planning to get inked.

“The people i want to see it, will” he smiled back at me. i just smiled back and said nothing more.

it only took the owner about 45 minutes to stencil it and ink him. There wasn’t any shaving necessary for the tattoo area due to the planning and forethought of Weis. He gotten Trav to shave himself down the night before.

You’d be proud to see the transformation that Trav had made since that first encounter i had with him. He was turning into a real mate. Someone that other skins could trust the way only mates can. His ‘holier-than-thou’ attitude was gone. He appreciated what real work was. He made no bones about the fact that his pushy father could go fuck himself. His parents never really took any particular interest in him or what he was doing. While growing up he was sent off to boarding school. They paid his tuition and his nanny looked after him when school was in recess. They couldn’t even come off one of their European trips to see their own son graduate boot camp. Fuck ‘em!

On the ride over to the shop where Trav was going to get his 4th tattoo that Weis had designed we were talking about me growing up and my family. My youngest brother was just about 18 and i hadn’t seen him in what seemed like forever. I wanted to get him out to california and have him spend some time. He’d never been outside about a seven county area from our farm. I’m sure that he’d enjoy the scenery and sights. Trav, who was now for all intents was living with me and Weis thought it would be a great idea too.

I think that Trav enjoyed having a real family now. That’s what Weis and i was to him, even though we weren’t kin to him.

“So what you think about it?” i inquired of Weis.

“I think you and he need to catch up on lots of things, give him a call and set it up” Weis concurred with Travis’ and my idea.

“Bro, that’d be great. I have so much to tell ya. See ya when i get there.” Munroe said as i told him that i had cleared it through mom & dad that he come out for a visit.

My time for finding a job had come and gone. i had been officially out of the marine corps for a couple months now. i decided it was time for me to start looking through the want ads for a job. The problem was, every night after Weis and Travis would get home, they’d get together and work something up on the computer for me to watch. if one was pulling duty that night, the other was right on track for what i was supposed to do. Not that i minded, i had all the time in the world. No alarm clocks going off in the morning meant for me. no 9 to 5 for me to be late to. i got up when the hangover wore off and normally, if i was lucky they had something set up on the computer for me. i’d get caught up into that for most of the morning or afternoon, then i’d decide what i wanted to do from then until they got home. i always made sure the house was neat and there was a meal ready to go on the table when my mates came home. Before they got home i’d always make sure to hop in the shower and get good and clean, inside and out for them. i can’t tell you how great it was feeling the tube of the enema bag filling up until my gut hurt and then holding it as long as i could until the urge to release it couldn’t be denied. But even more so my daily routine to ensure that there wasn’t a single hair that breached the surface of my skin. i know it pleased them both. Weis was the only one with most of his body hair. Trav, was now nearly as hairless as me. They normally took daily turns shaving my head. i had the privilege of giving both of them a proper crop on Sunday and Wednesday nights. There was never much to cut, but for some reason i’d always lose a load by the time i finished their crops.

Weis and Travis were getting stuff set up on the computer and i was preparing the house for the arrival this weekend for my little bro’ to arrive. I was impressed with how much work they were doing to make sure ‘roe would feel at home. I wasn’t real sure what my brother was going to think when he saw his new and improved oldest brother. He’d just have to get over it, if he did have a problem with it.

“Oi! i’m heading out, see you guys in a bit.” i shouted to my mates as i headed out the door to head down to san diego airport. They promised all the odds and ends would be taken care of by the time we got back. I did make one concession. I took out my septum. I didn’t want to take shit at the airport nor scare my bro too badly, fresh off his first flight. The 0 gauge tunnels in my ears stayed though.

I saw Roe scanning the crowd as he cleared the security checkpoint. He’d looked at me about four times without recognizing me. I stood at least 5 inches taller than anyone else in the mass of people. I smiled and yelled “Oi! Over here mate!” i caught his attention. It wasn’t a double take, more like a quintuple take as it registered in his brain who had called to him. There he stood with one of those large metal beaded chains around his neck and some seriously baggy-ass pants that were nearly ready to drop off his ass. He had a hugely over-sized fubu jersey on and was shuffling his feet. This kid looked more like something out of the latest hip-hop magazine than anything that my parents would have ever allowed me to wear.

“What the heck happened to you, miller?” he said, cranking his neck around to take in the ink and jewelry that i exposed in public.

laughing, i responded “Good to see you too, little bro. Damn good to see ya.”

“We can discuss me later, but tell me about you. How many bags you got checked?”

“I got two checked and then just this one.” Roe stated as he slung the backpack over his shoulder and the initial shock of seeing me wore off, realizing that i was just the same old me. While waiting for his bags on the carousel i caught him glimsing, no staring, at the load of fresh recruits straight out of MCRD (marine corps recruit depot) san diego. They were scrubbed and scraped. In fresh pressed charlies.

“So, how’s mom and dad?” i prompted, trying to get his attention.

“Oh, they’re good, mom made me swear to give you a kiss for her.” he said bashfully.

Laughing, i made him promise the kiss wait until we got outside. Roe chuckled. Finally both his suitcases made their appearance on the baggage handler and we snatched them up and headed out to the door. After dumping his suitcases in the trunk, i unlocked my car and Roe hopped in the passengers side, tossing his backpack in the backseat. Before settling in, i packed my tin and packed my lower lip full. It was again time for Roe to stare. He didn’t say a word.

“You want one?” i asked, holding the tin out to him.

With a wild smirk on his face, Roe opened it and took a small pinch. “Good enough from my marine brother, good enough for me.” he said, surprising the hell out of me. I slapped and squeezed his leg. He grinned back at me.

“And correction,” i said, “former marine. I’m officially a civilan now.”

We weren’t even halfway into our hour trip back to the apartment and i noticed that Munroe was pretty quite. He always a pretty quiet kid, but not only wasn’t he saying much, but his color wasn’t all that good. When i asked if he was okay, he just shook his head. Before i could get the car pulled over, vomit started spraying from his clenched lips. After his door was open, the flood gates opened and the poor guy just wretched everything out. I grabbed one of my workout towels from the back and tossed it to him when the fit subsided. There was a bit of puke inside the car, the door caught some of it, and outside the car got the majority. Wiping his face and then the door, Roe turned back to me, looking sheepish. He closed his door and we were back underway.

“Well, that kicked your ass” i stated, matter of factly. Roe just nodded. I offered the copenhagen tin to him again. This time he just waved it off. It was about ten miles from home that Munroe broke the news to me that he had asked our parents permission to join the Marines. I was speachless. What could i say. He was soon old enough to do whatever he wanted. But apparently mom and dad agreed to sign the papers so he could enter while he was seventeen. That way he could start boot camp as soon as he was ready now that he graduated, instead of waiting until october 15th to start the whole process. I assured him that we could talk about that later. Munroe told me there didn’t need to be any discussion, he’d made up his mind. He wanted to be a Marine, just like his brother and his uncle. I prepared Munroe about the two other guys that shared the apartment. He didn’t need to know all the details. But i gave him a bit of an idea what to expect. Two marines that used to work with me while i was in. Now we all shared a place together.

“Cool.” was his sole response when i’d briefed him on Weis and Travis.

“Mates, come meet Munroe.” i yelled as we stepped inside. Weis was horizontal on the sofa, facing the tv. Travis strolled out of the bedroom. They greeted him and soon he was feeling right at home and soon felt part of the group. Travis got him something to eat and offered him some brew, when i reminded him that Munroe was 17 and wasn’t to drink any alcohol. I caught Roe rolling his eyes at his overly protective brother. Soon Weis and Roe were playing ps2 on the tube while i and Trav had a chance to talk a bit. I relived the story of what happened in the car on the way up when Munroe had tried tobacco for the first time. Travis nearly pissed himself with the retellingof the events.

“So, he wants to join the Corps, huh?” Trav said conspiratorily. I slumped and nodded.

“Well, then don’t you think he should get a good cut, at the very least?” he continued.

I perked up. Of course! I thought to myself. Munroe hated to get his hair cut. That’s why he wore it in the mop that he did now. Actually i was surprised that dad had let it ever get that long. Mine was never allowed to.

Soon the gear was set up in the bathroom and i went and told Munroe to follow me. He entered, saw the clippers and immdediately went into panic mode. “Sit your ass down, bro’” i said to him. “You want to be a marine, might as well start lookin’ like one” i continued. He thought it was a boot camp cut he was about to get. But all my mates knew it was a proper crop he was about to experience.

Munroe tried to fuss and talk us out of it. To no avail. I had the honor of taking this scraggly mopped kid down to a proper cut. I went slowly and was meticulous with each pass. My meat was throbbing hard when Roe shifted position and glanced up. I’m sure he had to have noticed the outline of my rod. He didn’t say a word.