The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Where do i go from here? Part 1 Chapter 4

Munroe had faithfully called to check in with our parents each weekend. I made sure he did. Mom was a mother hen type and wanted to make sure her baby boy was fine. She hounded him again as to what he wanted for his birthday. He told her he saw some cool stuff in a shop out here he couldn’t find back home and if it was okay, to send money and he’d get it himself. Mother was always reluctant to send money in fear it would be spent frivolously. So the phone was passed to me and i assured her that i personally would buy the stuff Roe wanted. She would send it out priority mail, so it would arrive by Wednesdays, his 18th birthday. I already had gotten his presents. What i didn’t know was what Weis and Travis had planned for the special day.

The only thing i was sure of was that it was now hours from my little brother’s birthday and it had been a couple months since i heard him talk about joining the corps. I had also successfully avoided taking him down to a graduation at MCRD. The graduations are motivating as hell and i was sure if he was on the fence about joining, that would push him straight into camouflage clothing for the next four years. Wednesday arrived with little flourish, other than all of us congratulating him on turning 18. There was a cake and some token gifts. Dad and mom called to wish him a very happy 18th birthday. I had to promise mom that i wouldn’t get him drunk. I promised, but that was only for his birth DAY. We were holding off on the celebration until Friday night, so we had the weekend to both party and recover. Friday night came and after cleaning up the table, Weis and Travis surprised both of us with a set of four tickets to a show that was held in a small club in town. We soon all dressed out and headed over to the show.

Even though Munroe hadn’t been fully educated into the ways of the skinhead, he did me proud. There were some punks that tried to start some shit as everyone filtered out after the show. Big mistake. We had just started getting into Weis’ car. Guess they didn’t notice that two of us skins had dog tags hanging around their necks. Of the other two, one was not long out of the corps and the other was a strong-as-shit farm boy. None of us were ready to back down from anything they could throw our way. It was a bit messy, us four against the six of them. They did get in a couple lucky shots. Unfortunately Roe was the recipient of them. Even though he had a small cut on his jaw and an eye that would likely be black and blue by morning, they definitely came out on the short end of the stick. Well, actually baseball bat. Calling us queers just because of what Weis and Travis did as they went to get in the car. Fuck ‘em, they deserved getting stomped. Munroe was right there laying into them with the rest of us. We got the hell out of dodge before the cops showed.

Munroe was seriously pumped when we broke through the front door. He was fired up and just kept getting more wound up with each time he brought up something about the fight. We all pulled off our torn and bloodied shirts. Weis headed to the kitchen and swung open the refrigerator door. Next the freezer door opened and closed. Not too long afterwards four frosted mugs of Weis’ world famous grog made it into the living room where we had had gathered. Me and Munroe on the sofa, Trav across the coffee table, on the floor. The drinks were handed out and soon there was a collective guttural roar as we cheered both our hard fought victory, and Roe chugging his first taste of Weis’ brew. A twelve pack of Newcastle was next opened and four more cold ones were soon parked in front of each of us. Travis should have known better when he had gotten the second round. It seemed almost as soon as he sat back down on the carpet it was time for round three for a couple of us. Munroe went to the stereo and put on a couple of our favorite cds. The volume was cranked. Fuck the neighbors, fuck the world. This was a time of serious celebration.

Sure enough, maybe an hour into it, there was banging on the wall. I got up and turned down the music. “Hold it down, it’s after midnight!” we heard coming from the neighbors. The music came back on, but now the volume was reasonable and we could carry on conversations without having to shout like before. I let everyone know i was ready to give Munroe his birthday presents i had gotten him.

“Mate, before you do that, we have to give him ours.” Weis grinned. Both Trav and Weis got up and headed off to the storage area. Soon they returned with an over sized shopping bag with handles on the top and another bag. Travis reached in Weis’ bag and handed a box to my little brother. Weis reached in and handed me one too. I looked at him, puzzled. Then they both stuck their hands in and came out with what appeared to be two more identical boxes. We all waited for Roe to open his first. It was a beauty pair of headphones, but these didn’t have any wires attached. I opened mine, and found the same thing. They had foam cushions to surround the ears and were nicely padded on the part that rested on the top of the head. I sat mine on my head and after adjusting them to fit, i immediately fell in love with them. I slipped them back off and saw Munroe was trial fitting his, too.

“These are wireless and all matched to this...” Weis spoke proudly as he pulled a base unit out that appeared to have a miniature flying saucer impaled on the top of it. He displayed the unit proudly. Then he turned to head over to the computer nook. As he headed off Travis then brought out a box from his bag with some connections wires already attached and showed it off. Munroe and i were both baffled as to the purpose of that unit and sorta shrugged at each other and we both started laughing.

“Piss break!” i yelled! I dashed to the head while i think it was Munroe that went to the kitchen,opening the fridge to grab four more cold newcastles. A pause was made during the installation process to allow the brown ale to drain down our throats.

After a bit, the apparatus they had gotten started to make sense. Anyone that had their headset turned on could now listen to what was coming off the computer. It would allow more than one mate to hear what was running on the computer, unlike before with the one wired headset. After Travis was through making up the connections with our plasma hdtv, things got more interesting. Obviously Weis and Travis had done a trial run with all the wires and tested everything out before, when Munroe and i were out of the house. Weis was kneeling over by the computer, watching for Trav to give him a nod. Travis told me to turn the tv to the auxiliary feed. I did and once there the nod was given. Weis did something and soon the screen saver that had been running on the computer screen was now displayed on the television too. Weis started the computer’s cd/dvd player and the sound also came through the surround sound system we had set up to the tv. I killed the volume on that so as not to disturb our neighbors again. Both Roe and i snapped our heads around to look at each other, and again began laughing our asses off. The other mates started laughing too. Weis came back over to join me and Roe. Travis had also closed in on Roe and we all took turns hugging him and wishing him a happy birthday. When it was his turn, Travis gave him a huge hug and congratulations and then pulled his head back a bit to look into Munroe’s eyes and gave him a quick kiss and Munroe smooched him back. Weis and i just rolled in laughter when we both witnessed that!

“And i have something for you too!” Munroe grinned, looking at me. He pulled me to him and planted a huge kiss on my lips. His tongue tried to pry my unprepared lips open. As he pulled away he smiled and said “That’s from mom. She DID make me promise i’d give you a kiss for her.” Now the three of them were nearly rolling on the floor.

“Mom would NEVER try to slip me tongue, you little perv!” i chuckled, and joined them in their laughter. “By the way, mom & dad’s check came in. What shop did you see the stuff at that you couldn’t get back home?” i inquired.

Roe barely skipped a beat when he smiled and stated “The tattoo shop...”

Now it was my turn to pull him to me and this time it was my tongue that tried to enter his mouth. Our tongues darted and sparred with each other for a brief bit and then i drew back.

“Happy birthday, little bro’” i whispered to him as i looked into his smiling eyes.

“I’m feeling verrrrrrrry left out over here..” Weis said, grinning madly. And that is all the prompting it took for Munroe to head in his direction. First thanking him for the wonderful birthday, then grabbing the littlest one there and hoisting him off the ground in a bear hug to give him an visibly passionate kiss. Munroe started spinning Weis around. After about three circles it immediately became obvious that the alcohol was affecting his balance. Soon Munroe and Weis went off kilter and nearly tumbled to the ground. They were able to catch themselves before crashing to the floor. Again we all roared, being in excellent spirits.

“You said when you first got here that you had always wanted to be like me...” i said in an even tone to Munroe as the other two were in using the pisser. “Are, you still sure?” i asked hoping he’d answer in the affirmative.

He grabbed my shoulders and gazed squarely at me and firmly stated “I am MORE than sure...” The hugest grin came over me.

“Before you get my presents, we have some stuff i want you to watch first.” i explained.

“Please tell me you got me my gear. PLEASE tell me you got me my gear....” Munroe pleaded. I just smiled and informed him his sorry ass would have to wait to see. I barged into the shitter to let them know i was going to begin Munroe’s show that Weis and i had been preparing for, for so many months. I didn’t mean to interrupt them. Weis removed his lips from Trav’s slickly shaved member long enough to let me know they’d be out shortly and to start without them. I left the door open as i exited and went to the kitchen.

Two more brown ales were opened and i grabbed a fresh can of copenhagen, cutting the label with my finger nail. I returned to be with Munroe and tossed him the can. He deftly placed a huge-ass lipper in and sent the can sailing back in my direction. I did the same. We both picked up one of the plastic glasses from the coffee table and Munroe settled down. We put on our headsets, turning them on and i moved towards the computer. I now knew my way around it and quickly found what i had waited for so long to run for my little brother. I turned to look at him as my finger was hung, suspended over the key on the keyboard that would change his life forever. He was gazing back with a look of anticipation, excitement, respect and the faintest hint of fear of the unknown. He took a good solid hit from his newcastle and adjusted his spit cut, so everything was within easy reach. I hit the button...“Let the show begin....” i thought to myself....

The program started. It was a psychedelic light show. The music was pounding it’s awesome beat. The light show progressed. It was impressive to see the display on the large screen. The new headphones were killer and the sound quality was damn good. I slipped off one side, just to make sure the driving beat was not coming through the speakers, disturbing anyone outside our house. I went to gather another ale for myself. Travis was on the phone and pointed it at me. I slipped my earphones off and as he cupped the telephone’s mouthpiece he informed me mom was on the line. “Well, here’s Miller, nice talking to you, ma’am.” Travis politely said passing the phone to me. “I told her Munroe wasn’t here...” he warned in a whisper, so our stories would match.

No, sorry, Munroe wasn’t available to come to the phone, i had to tell her. I told her he and a friend went to see a show. I didn’t exactly lie. We had gone to a show, and now he was enveloped in another, vitally more crucial one. I had gotten the check but hadn’t used it yet to get the stuff from the shop he wanted. I promised her i’d get him there soon and he could get just what he wanted. We chatted several more minutes. Mom was now grilling me as to when Munroe would be coming back home. That was my little brothers choice, he had an open invitation to stay as long as he’d like. I had to assure her that he was absolutely no problem. No, i didn’t have any idea about when he was going to enter boot camp. I truthfully told her he hadn’t mentioned it in some time. I was evasive as to exactly when it was no longer a topic of conversation. I could tell that mom was frustrated with me not giving her direct answers. That was stuff between our parents and Munroe and i wasn’t going to get in the middle of any of that. After a bit i told her i loved her and to say “hi” to dad and hung up. As soon as i did, i realized why she sounded nearly frantic. She now had no one at the house, other than dad. I had been gone for years, entering straight into the marine corps after graduation. Monica left the house four years later to enter college and was now working on her doctorate. In what field, i hadn’t a clue. She and i were never that close and we rarely communicated. Then there was Munroe, her baby. As his visit with me turned into months, mom started noticing how quiet the house was. I’m sure the realization of what was in store regarding her future was difficult on her. She loved nurturing us, having little loaves of fresh baked bread coming out of the oven when us kids arrived home from school; making stuff for the school bake sales. Sitting patiently through the years of practice, encouraging us as each struggled to learn to play our musical instruments. She was involved in my boy scout troop and she and dad never missed a football game in which either i or Munroe played. Now, there was no one there other than the man she’d been married to for the last almost 30 years. They had run out of conversation long before i left the house.

She wanted her baby boy back. Only that wouldn’t happen. After the full treatment that we had planned for Munroe, it couldn’t happen. Her little boy would be gone. I had drank that newcastle down while leaning against the counter, contemplating what my mother must be going through.

But i was now involved in casting a new future for my little brother. I grabbed another bottle and headed back to observe Roe and how he was holding up. Munroe hadn’t taken another hit off his beer since i had left for the kitchen. I was pleased to see both Trav and Weis sitting on either side of Munroe. They were all on the floor, leaning their backs against the bottom portion of the sofa. They all had their headphones on and appeared totally engrossed with what was passing by on the screen in front of them and to whatever was designed to be playing along with it. Neither of my mates had bothered getting dressed after leaving the bathroom. Munroe probably hadn’t noticed their state of undress. Munroe’s arms laid slackly to his sides. It didn’t appear that his dip cup had been touched since i left. He must be gutting the liquid produced in his mouth from the copenhagen. Weis was slowly stroking his straight rod. Trav was doing likewise with his. His other hand was slowly working it’s way up and down the button front of the bleachers Roe was wearing. Roe just sat there, mesmerized, wholly focused with what was transpiring on the television.

It was up to me to stay out of the loop. I couldn’t get drawn into the ongoing programming that was filling the minds of everyone in the living room. It would be me that would decide when breaks where necessary to allow for them to piss, get another drink or a fresh dip of cope placed. I kept track of the time and frequently checked on my little brother. I wanted him changed for the better, not damaged. I hung out in all the rooms of the house except the living room. It would be far too easy for me to get drawn in. Then they would lose their safety net. My sole responsibility was to look out for all my mates and make sure everything went according to our plan. After a couple hours i hit the pause button on the computer. “Three minute break.” i announced through the microphone on the computer. My voice would be transmitted to their individual headsets. “Three minute break.” i repeated. Weis and Trav responded most quickly. They came around and rose to their feet. Munroe continued to stare at the now blank screen.

My mates helped me pull Roe to his feet. The three of them headed off to the bathroom. They had drunk enough that pissing was the first order of business. I momentarily stood at the doorway, then headed off to take care of a couple things. While one pissed another was dumping his load of stale copenhagen in the sink and rinsing his mouth out with water. Munroe was waiting to see who would finish their task first, so he could take their spot. It was Travis, at the sink. Roe immediately followed Travis’ lead and emptied his mouth and swished water around, spitting out any remaining bits of remaining snuff. Finally Weis finished. His forceful steam of urine slowly trickled off. He backed away from the toilet and the spot was immediately filled by Travis. Munroe had completed his mouth flush and awaited his turn at the toilet. They soon wrapped up all needed tasks in the bathroom and headed out. I directed them into the kitchen, for more liquid refreshment.

I had poured each a glass of Weis’ grog and they thirstily gulped it down. When the glasses were returned to the counter empty, i handed the awaiting can of dip to Weis, who was closest to me. He packed the tin well and worked a huge gagger into his awaiting lip. The can was passed down the line. Travis was next. I wasn’t sure if Munroe was up for another, but he obviously was as he placed a monster wad into his mouth, then went back for a second load to shove in. i herded them back to the living room.

While they were in the bathroom, I had placed a couple of our largest towels on the carpet where they had been sitting. Weis took the lead heading back to their previous spots. I held Munroe back and Travis passed him by. I looked in Roe’s eyes. I couldn’t read what was going on behind them. I reached down and uncinched the buttons on my bleachers that covered his bottom half. I worked them down until they were gathered around his feet. Munroe stepped out of them. Now he matched the other two. As i came back up, there was the faintest of smiles on his face. His eyes still refused to focus on me. I slapped his ass and pointed for him to join my mates in front of the sofa. They assisted him in nestling back down between them. Their headsets were still in place so i found the play button and hit it. It seemed to be only seconds later and i could tell they were all deeply drawn back into the sounds and visions that were assaulting their senses. I turned on the surround sound system, then adjusted the volume so it was a reasonable level. Now at least i had something to listen to.

I checked the clock and made a mental note of the time. I went in the bedroom and began flipping through one of the soft cover books that Weis had that told of the history of skinheads. I read a couple chapters while i glanced to the alarm clock to check the time. To a lot of people they use the term ‘mate’ to describe a friend. But long ago i realized a real mate is so much more. One mate would literally lay his life down for another mate. It’s about trust and honor and respect for one another... It’s hard to put it adequately into words. A mate is often closer than kin. In my case i would soon have a mate that WAS kin. I was in heaven at the prospect. For that process to happen to Munroe i had to trust that Weis and Travis would help him reach his goal. By the time their next planned break came around, they would have been watching our program for almost five hours. They were sure to be hungry. I headed to the kitchen to fix them something to take care of their hunger pangs. After searching around i came up with some stuff that was sure to satisfy.

I peeked around the corner to check up on them. I only saw the back of Roe’s head. I moved in closer and soon i saw the heads of my mates. Both were down in the vicinity of my little brother’s crotch. Their headsets were now off. I came around enough to look at his face, standing just to the side of the tv. Munroe wasn’t even aware i was there. His eyes were glued to the action happening on the screen. His smile was obvious. Roe’s hands were up at his chest. He was slowly twisting his own nipples. He obviously wasn’t in distress, so i retreated. I was so proud of my little brother. He was taking this like the skinhead i hoped he would be. God i love my mates, with all the assistance they were now providing. If i’d seen something like what i had just witnessed while i was still a gung ho marine, i’d have wanted to split some heads. I’d have probably thought it was something sick and unnatural. That’s how fucked up my head was then. Now i saw the pure beauty in what was happening to my little brother. Thank goodness that Weis came into my life and helped me get my individuality back and opened my eyes.

I would let them go another two hours before i would give them another break. Checking back in on them, i spotted all three heads, headphones in place. Munroe’s head was slightly tilted to one side. Coming around in front of them i knelt down, i saw that his eyelids were closed. Even though the audio would have some effect on him, i wanted him to experience the whole package we had worked up for him. I went and once again paused the program. Slowly my mates came around. Soon they saw why i had stopped the show. Munroe was breathing slowly, either passed out or very sound asleep. I decided to call it a night for all of us. We’d pick up the action after we all got a couple hours of shut eye. Travis and Weis turned off their earphones and i removed Roe’s and went to turn off the switch on it’s side.

Suddenly he jerked and his eyes went wide open. He had a wild look in them. In a couple seconds, after realizing where he was, the whole expression on his face changed as he realized he was in a safe place.

“We’re going to call it a night and get some sleep.” i told him. He nodded his head in acceptance. “Want me to make up your bed for you, or you just want to sleep on the sofa?” i asked.

“Naw, don’t bother making up the bed...” his voice trailed off.

Unsteadily he reached behind himself and used the edge of the sofa to push himself up to standing. It was about that time he surveyed the situation, realizing he was buck naked. It didn’t seem to faze him in the least. Soon we were once again stacked in the bathroom to take care of business before calling it a night. Munroe didn’t want to wait. He shuffled to the kitchen sink. Soon the water was running and he was rinsing the last of the days dip from his mouth. When i had finished with the toilet i went to join him in the kitchen. Not only was he using the kitchen sink to cleanse his mouth, he was now using it as a urinal. How could i be pissed? Adapt and overcome was one of the corps credos.

“You holdin’ up okay?” i asked, holding his head with my hand. Hoping he would focus on me.

“Oh yeah. More than okay, mate” he responded. I was satisfied he would come through the barrage that we were throwing at him with flying colors. I pulled his head to mine and we rested our heads together. As i looked down i saw his semi-flaccid dick start to strengthen. He’d be fine. I couldn’t get over of how proud i was of him.

I headed to the bedroom. Travis and Weis were already under the covers. We were worn out enough i knew tonight we would only be sleeping. As i got under the covers, Munroe’s shadow appeared in the doorway. “Room enough for one more, mates?” he asked. How could i deny him. We all re-adjusted ourselves and Munroe now had the outside position from me. All of us were on our side, except for the runt. Weis didn’t take up much room either way. Travis was turned facing Weis, i was turned to the other side rubbing butts with Trav, and Munroe had his back to me. Within minutes we were all sound asleep. I waited until i heard either snoring or slow, rhythmic breathing from the rest. Everyone was safe so now i could drift off. To get more comfortable i placed my arm over Munroe’s chest. In his slumber, he instinctively drew my hand down so our arms cradled each others.