The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Trashy Met Classy

Day Four

Lizzie woke up naked again but this time, there was no doubt how she had gotten that way. Cedric’s big, black, naked body was still pressed up against hers.

Lizzie slid her hand down between them. He wasn’t as big as he had been the night before but she was surprised at just how big he still was.

The black man stirred. “Damn, baby,” the man moaned. “Can’t you let a man sleep?”

Lizzie was still stroking that big, black cock. The man might not have been fully awake but that didn’t mean his body wasn’t responding to her attentions. Already she could feel him stiffening. “But I have to go to work,” Lizzie said and almost as quickly, she was amazed at what she had just said. She’d never thought she’d hear herself say that.

The man groaned. “Well, some of us don’t have to be to work that early ... but fuck, I’ll tell you what, baby, you keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll let you suck me off and if you’re really good, I’ll even let you swallow it.”

“But I have to get to work,” Lizzie wanted to complain but that didn’t stop her hand from doing what it was doing.

The man groaned. “Fuck, baby, that’s good. Yeah, you like this cock, don’t you?”

“Mm hmm.”

“Oh yeah, baby, that’s it. Why don’t you get your mouth down there and suck on that cock.”

Lizzie hesitated for only a moment and then she was leaning down and sliding her mouth down around that cock. Her hand stroked that cock and then she slipped her mouth down around that cock.

The man groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh yeah, baby, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it good.”

Lizzie’s hand continued to stroke that cock even as her mouth continued to take that cock.

It wasn’t long before she had the big, black man with the big, fat cock moaning and groaning like crazy. Her mouth was merciless as she went after that cock. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make that cock cum.

The man groaned once and then he groaned again. “Oh yeah, that’s it, baby. Suck it. Suck it. Oh shit, yeah, suck it.”

Lizzie’s hand worked the black man’s balls even as her mouth worked his cock and when the man groaned, she knew exactly what was about to happen next and she was there, waiting for it, waiting for the burst of jizz that would soon fill her mouth.

The black man groaned and in the next instant, it was happening. His cock was surging inside her mouth and Lizzie was slurping it down.

Cedric left soon after that and Lizzie quickly donned her maid’s uniform. There’d be hell to pay she thought if she was late again but for some reason, she didn’t bother to put on her panties. She liked the feel of the air against her freshly fucked pussy.

It was later that same day and Lizzie was dusting when her phone rang. She looked around to make sure no one was watching and then she pulled it out. “Hello?”

“Hey, baby, it’s me again.”

“You shouldn’t be calling me here,” Lizzie said. “You could get me in trouble, you know.” Lizzie stopped as she realized what she’d just said. Wasn’t she the woman of the house? How could Cedric calling her get her in trouble?

“I know,” the man said, “I know. Just wanted to call and say how good it was this morning and to tell you I might be back for a repeat performance this evening.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, baby.”

The line went dead and Lizzie was left standing there thinking about what the man had said. Maybe she was going to get to have Cedric to fuck her again. She couldn’t wait.

She practically flew through her chores and then she was in her room, waiting and waiting, but Cedric never came.

She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she felt was the feel of someone sliding in bed behind her. Whoever it was, he was naked just like her and she could feel his cock as it pressed up against her ass.

“Hey, baby,” said Cedric.

“Where were you,” she said crossly. “I waited up for you.”

Cedric seemed unperturbed. “Hey, I’m here now, but if you want me to go—”

Lizzie quickly changed her tune. “No, don’t go,” she said hastily. “I want you to stay here and fuck me.”

“I got a better idea. Why don’t you go and fuck me instead.”

“Huh?”

“Get your ass up there and ride my cock.”

Lizzie grinned as she got the drift of what the man was suggesting. She straddled the black man’s body and then her hand reached between her legs and she took a hold of that big, black cock, and she led it to her wet and waiting pussy.

“Oh yeah, baby, that’s it,” the man groaned as he felt the girl’s pussy descend onto his cock. “Yeah, that’s it.”

Lizzie moaned as the weight of her body pushed her even deeper onto that big, black cock. She put her hands on the black man’s chest and then she bent herself over as she angled her body over the black man’s body.

The black man groaned as that pussy stroked his cock and then his hands were grabbing the young maid’s tight, white ass. “Yeah, that’s it, baby. Do it. Fuck my cock with that tight, little pussy of yours.”

“You like this?”

“Oh yeah, baby, you know it. Fuck that cock. Fuck it just like that.”

Lizzie moaned as her pussy rode that cock. “I’m going to cum,” she announced.

The black man had his hands around her waist even as she bounced up and down on his cock. “Oh yeah, baby, I want you to do it. I want you to cum on my cock.”

The girl groaned but even before her pussy could surrender itself to the inevitable, she felt it, the swell of that cock inside her tight little pussy and the jet of cum pushed deep inside her and she moaned again, and in the next instant, she was cumming right along with the cock she was riding.

Lizzie half moaned and half sobbed as that big, black cock left the last of itself inside her pussy and only when she was sure that it had given her all that it had to offer did she climb down off that rigid pole. She snuggled up to the man lying in her bed. “I liked that,” she said.

The man snorted. “Well if you liked that, baby, you better be ready for a whole lot more because there’s a whole lot more where that came from.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, baby, I promise. There’s a whole lot more fucking still left to do.”

That was all Lizzie needed to hear. She snuggled in just a little closer as she faded off into a pleasant haze. There was a whole lot more fucking left to do. That was all she needed to know.