The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Trashy Met Classy

Day Three

Lizzie again woke up naked the next morning. Again, she didn’t remember how that had happened, but this time, it wasn’t as unexpected as it had been before. This time, she slipped on her maid’s uniform just as she had the two days before. She was getting used to this.

Lizzie was vacuuming the upstairs hallway when the phone on her hip buzzed. She’d been wondering why she’d been carrying a cell phone but now here it was buzzing at her. She looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one was, so she turned off the vacuum cleaner and picked up the cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey, baby, it’s me. Sorry I haven’t called in so long but I been busy.”

“Okay.” Lizzie had no idea who the man on the other end of the line was. He must have her confused with someone else.

The man went on seemingly oblivious to his mistake. “I’ll be there later tonight,” he said. “You be ready for me, okay.”

“Okay.”

The line went dead and Lizzie stared at the phone. She’d wondered why she’d said that. The man obviously had a wrong number but somehow, it seemed right. She put the phone back in her pocket. Anyway, she had work to do. She turned the vacuum cleaner on and went back to her work.

By the time she’d finished off her chores and begun work on the dinner for the night, she’d put the phone call out of her mind. She had work to do.

She’d washed the dishes and she poked her head in the room where her mistress was talking on the phone. “Do you need me anymore this evening, mum?”

The black woman looked up. “No, that’ll be fine, Lizzie. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

The girl went back to her room. Funny, she thought, how quickly she had come to accept these little quarters as her room. She knew there were larger quarters in the house, quarters which she thought should have been hers and yet this little space seemed to suit her fine. Besides, she thought as she stripped off her panties in one quick motion, for what she needed, these quarters suited her just fine.

Lizzie didn’t even bother getting out the vibrator. She just positioned herself on her bed and let her fingers do the walking between her legs. One hand squeezed her tits even as she fingered herself. She was so close.

She moaned again. She was so very close and then her body shuddered as her pussy gave way to the inevitable. Without even thinking, she brought her fingers up to her mouth and she licked her juices from her fingers. Mmm, that was good.

Her fingers went back to her pussy and when they were wet again, again she brought them up to her mouth and again, she licked them clean. Mmm, that was really good.

A rap on the exterior door to her room snapped Lizzie out of her reverie. The door was glass so when Lizzie looked up, she could see the man standing there. He was big and he was black.

For some reason, Lizzie got up and she opened the door. “Yes?”

“Damn, baby. How many times I got to tell you? When I’m coming around, you keep that door unlocked. You got that?”

Lizzie nodded.

The man looked her up and down and then he grinned. “I see you’ve been getting started without me. How ‘bouts you go and catch me up. Why don’t you get my dick out of my pants.”

Lizzie recognized that voice. This man was the man who had called her earlier. This man was Cedric. How did she know that, she wondered. It hadn’t been a wrong number after all.

Suddenly, she felt compelled to see just what Cedric had in his pants. She knew what he had in mind and she knew she was horny as all hell. What could it hurt to let him fuck the hell out of her?

Her hands opened the man’s pants and then she was pulling them down. Moments later, she was pulling down his underwear and then the girl gasped even as she wrapped her hand around that big, fat cock. It was wonderful.

Cedric laughed. “That’s what I like about you, baby,” the man said. “You always treat it as if it’s the first time you’ve ever seen a cock like this.”

Lizzie looked up at the man. She couldn’t remember ever having seen a cock like this but one thing was certain. Her hand gave it a nice stroke and she shivered with anticipation. She wanted to feel that thing inside her.

She gave it another stroke and then she purred with satisfaction. She didn’t even want to take the time that it would take to get herself out of her clothes. She wanted that cock to fuck her. She wanted it to do her right here and right now.

Reluctantly, she let go of the cock she was holding and then she was turning herself around. She pulled the hem of her maid’s uniform up so the man could see her little, round ass. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Come on, fuck me. Don’t make me wait. Fuck me hard and fuck me good.”

The man seemed to stand there for a moment but only for a moment. “Damn, baby, that’s what I like about you. You’re always hot to go,” but then he was stepping forward and he was stroking a hand over that little, round bottom. “Yeah, baby, always hot to go, just like me.”

That’s when Lizzie felt it, the feel of a big, hard cock sliding in between her legs and pushing its way inside her pussy and Lizzie moaned. She loved it. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“Yeah, you like this,” the man said even as he continued to work his cock in and out of that tight, little cunt.”

Lizzie could only whimper as her pussy took that cock. She did like it. She liked it a lot.

She could feel the black man’s hands as they grabbed hold of her thighs, steadying himself even as he banged her even harder and Lizzie moaned again. Damn, she really did like that big, black cock. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

Even with her back to the man, she almost thought she could hear the man grin. “Yeah, baby likes this, doesn’t she? Baby likes this big, hard cock.”

Lizzie moaned. “You know I do. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

The man just growled as he shoved that cock up inside that pussy.

Lizzie couldn’t help herself. That cock was fucking her so hard and feeling it inside her made her feel weak all over and her knees just kind of buckled. She pitched forward onto the bed and her pussy slipped free from that cock.

“You ain’t getting away that easily,” the man said and almost immediately, he was on top of Lizzie and then once more, he was plying his cock between her legs.

Lizzie moaned as she took that cock.

The man growled. “You ready, baby? You ready for this?”

Instinctively, Lizzie knew what the man was saying. “I’m ready,” she said. “Give it to me. I want it, please. Give it to me.”

The man’s cock seemed to pick up its pace and the girl moaned even louder and deeper and then he buried it deep between her legs and he let out a long, low groan.

Lizzie could feel it, the swell of the cock inside her tight, little cunt and the surge of cum as it filled her pussy, and she could feel her pussy responding to that cock, gripping and holding it even tighter as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. “Oh yeah,” she sobbed. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh shit, it’s so good.”

“Yeah, baby likes this.”

“I love it,” Lizzie moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. I love it so much.”

The man rocked his cock inside that tight, little pussy one more time. “You got it, baby, and baby?”

“Yeah?”

“Next time, maybe I’ll stick it in that cute, little ass of yours.”

Lizzie moaned. “I can’t wait,” she said. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me in my ass.”