The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When Trashy Met Classy

Day Five

Unlike the day before, Lizzie woke up alone. Sometime, during the night, Cedric must have gotten up and left the girl reasoned.

She quickly donned her sexy underwear and then the rest of her uniform. This morning, the underwear was pink, just like her pretty, little pussy. The girl moaned to herself. The day had just barely started and already she was thinking of sex. What was wrong with her.

She’d already finished her first cup of coffee by the time her young mistress emerged from her room. “Can I get anything for you,” she asked.

“Just a cup of coffee,” the young black woman said. “I got an appointment early so I’ve got to dash.”

“Coming right up,” Lizzie said even as she fetched the coffee. “Here you are.”

The young mistress took a couple of gulps and then a couple of more and then she put the cup down. “I really got to dash,” she said and then she was gone.

Lizzie knew she really should get on with the chores for the day but an opportunity like this didn’t come along every day. She had the place to herself and who knew when the young mistress would return. The chores could wait, she figured. At least for a little while, the chores could wait.

She went back to her quarters where she knew her little friend was waiting. She was hot and horny and the mistress wouldn’t be back for a while.

She brought the dildo back out to the main area. She could have buzzed herself right there in her quarters but to tell the truth, the couch was bigger than her bed so why the hell not do it there.

In no time at all, Lizzie had stripped herself of her little pink underwear. She thought about removing her maid’s uniform but the truth was, she really didn’t need to. She could reach her pussy just fine even if she didn’t.

At first, she just used her fingers to play with her pussy. She was already wet. She knew that. She liked the way her fingers played with her pussy. Her vibrator was fun and all that but it was a blunt force instrument. With her fingers, she could be more sensitive. She could probe. She could test. She explore and she could stimulate. She liked that.

But really, it wasn’t all that long before she needed something more. It wasn’t all that long until even the fingers weren’t good enough.

Lizzie moaned as the vibrator entered her. She was regretting not taking off her uniform. She would have liked to have played with her tits but it was too late now. She didn’t want to stop for even one instant. She had to keep going.

She was almost there. She was right on the verge and then her vibrator pushed her over the edge. She was cumming. She was cumming hard and still she kept going after herself with that vibe. She wanted to see if she could make herself cum again.

She was well on her way to her third orgasm when it happened.

“Is this what I’m paying your for, to play with your pussy? Is it?”

Lizzie looked up to see her mistress standing there. Mortified at having been caught like that, the girl pulled her vibrator from her pussy. “No, ma’am,” she said. “Sorry, ma’am. It won’t happen again, ma’am.”

“Don’t stop on my account,” the young mistress said. “Let’s see how you play with yourself.”

Lizzie looked at her young mistress with uncertainty. “What?”

“You heard me. Get that thing back down there between your legs. I want to see how you fuck yourself.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I want to see you fuck yourself.”

Tentatively, Lizzie brought that fake penis back between her legs, never once taking her eyes off of her mistress.

“Come on,” the young woman said. “I haven’t got all day. I want to see you fuck yourself.”

Lizzie still hadn’t taken her eyes off of her mistress even as she brought the head of her dildo up against her tight, little hole. She was already wet as all hell so it didn’t make much to push that cock inside her and then she was pushing it deeper and deeper.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the black woman said. “Fuck that pussy, Lizzie. I want to see it.”

Lizzie moved that cock with just a little more assertiveness. If she were going to lose her job, she figured, she might as well have fun doing it.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the young mistress encouraged her. “Let me see it. Let me see you fuck your pussy.”

Lizzie pushed the synthetic cock with just a little more assertiveness and then she let out a moan. She didn’t care who saw her doing this. She needed to fuck her pussy. She needed to fuck it bad.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the black woman said. “Let me see it. Let me see you fuck yourself.”

Lizzie closed her eyes and she moaned again as she rammed that cock in and out of her cunt. She didn’t care who saw her doing this, she kept telling herself. She didn’t care who saw it.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck yourself. Fuck it good.”

Lizzie moaned again. She didn’t care who saw. She didn’t care who saw. She just needed to make herself cum. She was so close. She just needed to make herself cum.

“Open your eyes.”

Lizzie did as she was told and what she saw was something completely unexpected. Moments before, her mistress had been stylishly dressed in a silken blouse and designer skirt. Now, the skirt was on the floor and the blouse was nowhere to be seen and the only thing left that her mistress still wore was a pair of black nylon stockings.

“I guess it’s time we found out just how useful you can really be.”

“Ma’am?”

“You heard me. Lie your ass down there.”

Lizzie was scared but she did as she was told and she laid herself down on the couch.

“Now, I’m pretty sure you can do two things at the same time so why don’t you keep right on fucking your pussy while you eat this.

There was no doubt in Lizzie’s mind what ‘this’ was, especially since the black woman had been pointing right at her pussy when she said it.

The black woman was advancing on Lizzie and then she was straddling the girl’s face. “Let’s see how much of a slut you really are,” she said.

It was almost as if she couldn’t help herself, Lizzie thought. Her mouth seemed to open almost of its own accord and there was that wet, black pussy descending upon her. She’d never licked a pussy before but she was about to lick one now.

Her tongue touched the other woman’s pussy and then she heard the other woman moan and that was all it took. Her mistress needed her to lick her pussy and that was what she was going to do.

“Don’t forget to fuck your pussy,” the black woman said.

She’d almost forgotten. As distracted as she was by the pussy on her mouth, she’d almost forgotten to fuck her pussy.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the black woman said encouragingly even as she ground her pussy against the young maid’s mouth. “Lick my pussy and fuck yourself. I want to see if you can get the both of us off.”

Lizzie moaned to herself. There was little doubt about that happening. She wanted to do it. She wanted to make the both of them cum and she was going to do whatever it took to make it happen.

One of her hands gripped her mistress’s ass even as the other worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Fuck, she thought to herself. She could get used to getting used like this. She really could get used to this.

The black woman was starting to moan and her hands were working her tits. Instinctively, Lizzie knew what that meant. She’d moaned like that before. It wasn’t just a “wow, that feels good,” moan. It was more than that. Her mistress was going to cum and that just made Lizzie lick her even harder.

“Oh yeah,” her mistress moaned. “That’s it. Eat me. Eat me good. Make me cum.”

That wasn’t a problem, Lizzie knew. There was no way anyone could stop her from making her mistress cum.

The black woman moaned uncontrollably even as her body writhed over Lizzie’s face. “Make me cum,” she moaned. “Make me cum.”

Lizzie could feel it happening. Her own pussy was right on the verge and now so was the pussy of her mistress. She wanted it all. She wanted the both of them to cum. She wanted it so bad.

Lizzie gasped as her pussy finally succumbed to the cock buried deep inside her. She would have screamed at the pleasure that it was causing but the pussy in her mouth prevented that so she just tongued it even harder and in the next instant, she heard the black woman gasp and suddenly she knew. Her mistress was cumming too.

It was just the way it was supposed to be, Lizzie knew. She’d made her mistress cum.