The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s In a Game?

DAY 3.

Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up sharply, momentarily disorientated she wasn’t sure who or where she was, she frowned and shook her head until the music she had come to know so well began to flow through her mind. Jess sighed with relief and slumped back to lay on the blanket that, at some point in the night, she had pulled off the bed and spread out so that she could curl up to sleep at the base of her bed. She stretched her naked body with a soft sigh and rolled onto her belly, with a small smile she ran her fingers through her hair, carefully tidying it back into it’s new style, almost as if she were preening.

As she had worked on her hair and relaxed, Jess had felt the heat within her rising again, she smiled at the slight tingle between her thighs that seemed almost as constant as the music in her head. She finished delicately shaping her hair and lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, arching her back and pushing her firm, curving backside out as she stretched and yawned lazily. Climbing to her feet she sighed happily and padded slowly through to the lounge, as she did every time she saw the “Hells Islands” laptop, she longed to start the game and put the visor over her eyes. She physically shook herself out of her reverie, her sigh a little heavy as she turned to sit at her computer.

She checked her email and grinned, feeling an odd mix of heated excitement as she quickly opened the mail from Angie. The first sentence set her heart racing, her reading slowed and the heat within her rose with each word. Jess hadn’t realised it as she had taken and sent the photos, but Angie’s mail left no doubt, she had subconsciously offered herself and Angie had accepted.

Hello hunni,

Mmm.. I do like those before and afters you sent me kitten. I particularly like the ones that almost look as though my girl is kneeling in front of me, showing you at your most submissive and, obviously deliberately, also show how much it excites you to be so for me.

In fact there are two, one from each mini-set, that show everything so perfectly, I’ve decided to get them enlarged and framed to hang on my wall.

And to answer the question I’m sure has slipped into your head. Yes, other people will get to see how aroused and submissive my pretty girl is.

Now then, while I’m sure it feels very nice sitting there naked, imagining all those strangers admiring your pictures, imagining their eyes taking in every bit of your excited body. But be a good girl and stop playing with yourself, you have things to do.

Mistress Angelica.

The entire mail, aided by the constantly flowing music in her head, had sent both her mind and body into a twisting spiral of burning desire. She didn’t question how Angie could know her thoughts and feelings, nor did she wonder how Angie could possibly know she was naked with her fingers inside herself. As she read the last sentence, an almost plaintive whimper slipped from between her slightly parted lips, she reluctantly obeyed, slowly pulling her fingers away from her aching sex.

It was only several minutes later as Jess was taking a near cold shower, which really wasn’t helping to ease her need, that the last five words of Angie’s email registered with her mind, nudging at an idea she was sure had come to her earlier. She smiled and hummed softly as she washed the foamed soap from her only slightly cooled body and turned the water off. Stepping out of the shower she shook herself briskly, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she padded through to the lounge, small rivulets of water following the contours of her body and dropping to the floor as she walked.

Still humming softly to herself, Jess picked up the phone book and settled down on the floor to flick through it. Had she been less focused on looking through the phone book, she would have realised that she was slowly rubbing her belly and thighs against the soft pile of the carpet. Eventually she reached for the phone and dialled. The woman on the other end of the line sounded efficient and business-like as Jess asked for someone to call on her, she was delighted to hear someone would call on her in the afternoon.

Before she put the phone down, Jess had made another call and been lucky to get an appointment for early afternoon the next day. As she set the phone down and climbed to her feet, her limbs and body moved fluidly, swaying erotically as she strolled to her computer and sat down. Rather than opening her email, starting a game, or surfing the net, she started her office programme. After writing and printing several letters, she was whistling softly as she folded each letter and sealed them in envelopes.

Putting the letters aside, she sighed with satisfaction and stretched lazily. Turning away from the computer that held so much of what had, only a few days ago, meant so much to her and now meant so little, she padded lithely over to the sofa. Her behaviour was almost feline as she climbed onto the big settee, stretched and yawned, at the same time twisting and rolling as she tried to get comfortable before finally closing her eyes to nap.

She woke some time later feeling highly aroused. Her fingers had slipped between her thighs to tease and caress her moist sex, there was a hot flush tinting her soft skin and a light, glistening sheen to her entire nakedness. Her eyes fluttered closed and she whimpered softly as she allowed her fingers to continue playing with the delicate, very sensitive folds between her parted thighs. The heat burning within her almost claimed her.. Almost.

She suddenly froze, the fast rise and fall of her breast was her only movement until her eyes shot open, she turned her head sharply and almost growled in frustration. Quickly pulling her hand from her sex, she hurriedly rolled over and slipped off the sofa, on hands and knees she crawled over to the Hells Islands laptop and visor, taking a moment to longingly slide her fingers over each part before she packed the game back into its box.

Relieved the game was safely hidden Jess sighed and slid down to lay on the floor, rolling onto her back and sliding her hands down her hot, flushed body as her thighs drifted apart. As her fingertips fluttered slowly down across her belly she bit her lower lip in anticipation, only to groan and sigh heavily with frustration when the doorbell rang.

She climbed to her feet and went into the bedroom, pulling a silk wrap from a hangar she tied it around herself as she tramped out to answer the front door. In her frustration and haste, she hadn’t stopped to think that the wrap was not only short, covering her only from her breasts to mere inches below her bum-cheeks. Not only was it small, it was also very sheer, to the point that nothing was hidden from view.

There was something about the tall, slim, dark haired woman at the door that stopped Jess snapping at her in frustration as the woman turned and raised a brow slightly with a smile, she lifted her sunglasses and allowed her eyes to roam unashamedly slowly over Jess’s near naked body.

“Well, since you were expecting me, I have to admit I like the way you greet people,” The woman smiled. Jess looked at her, uncertain how to react and confused for a moment.

“Miss Cavendish, from Cavendish furniture reclamation a clearance,” She said as she held a card out between two fingers. As Jess took the card Miss Cavendish stepped forward confidently, forcing Jess to move back and let her in, although not far enough to stop the woman from brushing up against her, which sent a tingle through Jess’s hot skin. “Mm.. I must say Jessica.. Or shall I call you Jess?” She smiled, “That’s an interesting scent you’re wearing.”

“I’m not..” Jess stopped herself and blushed as she realised what the woman meant, she shut the door silently.

“Well Jess, let’s get the business out of the way,” She said authoritatively as she walked into the lounge, smiling to herself as she caught the thick scent of Jess in the air. “Why don’t you lead the way and show me around and tell me what you want to keep.”

“Oh, yes um.. The only thing staying is that box and its contents” Jess told her as she pointed to the red-wood box with its delicate scroll-work.

“Alright then girl, we’ll start in the kitchen, lead on,” she ordered as she pulled a pen and pad from the pocket of her tight denim jeans.

Jess felt herself flush with the woman’s continued tone and found herself willingly obeying, “This way please um.. Miss Cavendish,” she said quietly as she led the way through the hall to the kitchen, not giving a first or second thought to putting something thicker than the silk wrap on to cover her hotly flushed body.

Miss Cavendish nodded and smiled with approval as she watched the gentle, almost rolling sway of Jess’s hips and enjoyed the little dimples in the girls bum-cheeks. Her green eyes traced the delicate line of Jess’s slightly curved back and the firmness of her athletically toned legs. And when they paused for her to assess the contents of each room, she took as much pleasure from admiring Jess’s full and firm breasts, the tautness in the line of her belly and the very delicious vee at the top of her inner thighs.

They entered the bedroom and Miss Cavendish looked around, pulling open drawer after drawer, she smiled as she slid one open and paused, “You did say everything was to be cleared, including these girl?” She asked as she hooked a very small lace thong with one finger and held it up close to Jess’s nose.

Jess swallowed and nodded, “Um.. Yes Miss Cavendish, everything,” she whispered, the slightest bit of huskiness tingeing her voice.

Miss Cavendish nodded and dropped the thong back in the drawer and turned her attention to the wardrobe, “Very well,” she paused and smiled. “Now then, I’m sure you’d like to know how much I’m going to pay, well I’ll tell you girl, I will pay you one thousand pounds, not a penny less or a penny more, do we have a deal?”

Jess already knew she couldn’t argue with the tall commanding woman, she nodded, “We have a deal.”

“Good, now that our business is concluded for today, and with the deal agreed, you accept that everything except that box now belongs to me?”

Jess chewed on her lower lip for a moment then nodded “I guess it does Miss Ca..” She was interrupted by Miss Cavendish holding up a hand to stop her.

“I’m glad you agree because I’m going to lend you something which I suggest you wear tomorrow,” her tone making it more of an order than a suggestion as she selected a bright red silk mini-dress from the wardrobe, “this one I think.” She smiled and hung the dress on the mirror, “I’ll lend you the dress, but no underwear since you obviously don’t like it.”

Blushing furiously Jess was about to argue but something stopped her, she didn’t understand why but all she could do was nod her agreement and whisper, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you Miss Cavendish.” The music within her grew in strength, sweeping through her mind like a blizzard as she almost started to question why she was being so accepting of the woman’s obvious control, why it aroused her so much to simply agree and obey the woman.

Miss Cavendish smiled as she reached out and ran her fingers Jess’s hair, “Aren’t you a good girl, so agreeable,” leaning forward slightly she took a deep sniff of the air, “and so delightfully excited.” She sighed softly as she pulled back and took her hand away, “if I didn’t have another appointment...” Her look finished the hanging sentence as turned away. “I’ll be here with my team and your cash at ten in the morning,” she turned as she pulled the front door open, “have all the paperwork ready won’t you.”

Jess had felt her pulse start to race as Miss Cavendish had stroked her hair, and felt a little spike of disappointment as the woman had turned to walk away. She had followed her to the door, almost hoping she would change her mind, Jess sighed as she watched Miss Cavendish step outside and strolled away, only closing the door once the tall, dark haired woman disappeared into the confines of her car.

As she closed the door, Jess couldn’t help feeling an odd sense of need, she frowned in confusion as she made her way into the lounge. She knew there was something familiar about Miss Cavendish but, as much as she tried, the answer refused to come to her. Without thinking about it she let the silk wrap slip from her body, the softness of its caress as it flowed to the floor sent tingles through her hot skin, she smiled and thoughts of the tall, dark haired woman vanished from her mind.

She glanced toward the oak box that held Hells Islands and bit her lip. Moving quickly to open the box she sighed, smiling with relief as she saw the laptop and visor. Reaching out slowly, she let her fingers glide over the machine and gasped as her sex clenched and a shudder shook her body, her climax did little to ease the heat burning deep within her. She took a deep breath and trembled slightly as she lifted the laptop and visor from the box and set the game up once more.

Jess ached to start the game, to lose herself within its virtual world, she neither understood, or cared why her need was so strong, all she knew was that she longed for it but that it was too early. She pulled herself away from the laptop and climbed to her feet, sighing heavily as she turned away and padded out to the kitchen for a drink.

After a very large drink of milk she seemed to drift away, standing in front of the cooling, tingling, chill of the open fridge as if in a dream. Some time later she shook herself and smiled, every part of her burned with arousal as she strolled into the bathroom, she hummed softly to the music flowing and twisting through her mind, she turned the shower on and stepped into the cascade of water. The hot water felt like a thousand fingers as it flowed over her sensitive skin, she cried out with intense pleasure and fell to her knees shaking as multiple orgasms racked her body.

She was left trembling and panting as her climax finally eased and she lay basking in the afterglow, the water raining down and flowing over her. The heat within her had at last calmed to a gentle flame, she took a deep breath and smiled as she relaxed, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the blending of music with the flow of the shower.

Half an hour later Jess climbed to her feet and stepped out of the shower, she yawned, stretched and sighed happily. The shower continued to run, forgotten as she padded dreamily through to the lounge, the small rivulets of water running down her body ignored as she made her way toward the game. She settled down on the floor, her legs splayed as she carefully pulled the laptop closer and lifted the visor with a smile.

She seemed to pause for several long moments, simply sitting as if waiting for someone, or something, to give her permission to start the game. When she finally reached out to turn the power on, it was as if a switch had been flicked with in her, she smiled and waited to see the Hells Islands logo then pressed enter and slipped the visor over her eyes. The music filled her ears and the visor flared into life, her eyes glazed and Jess drifted away as if she had been nothing more than a dream.

Hunni woke and stretched, mewing softly as she yawned, she sniffed the woodland air and smiled as she turned to look behind her. She narrowed her eyes and concentrated a moment, her ears twitched and she snarled. A second later she burst into motion, running fast and hard through the trees, her face set in a mask of grim determination as she leapt over bushes and dodged past branches.

She ran into a clearing and pulled her bow, firing off several arrows rapidly at the three monsters nearest to her Mistress, as two of them fell she cast a heal on the drow then fired off more arrows. Lightening flashed as her Mistress’s magic sparked and flared all around her, several of the beasts fell to her power while hunni unleashed a pair of arrows into the last of the attackers. With an arrow nocked and ready, her narrowed eyes searched the corpse laden clearing until she was satisfied there were no attackers left.

As she turned and made her way through the bodies to her Mistress, the drow smiled and nodded her approval. Not for the first time after a battle, hunni found herself amazed that her Mistress could look so perfect, as if she had done nothing more than taken a gentle stroll through the woods. Mistress summoned her mount and, with hunni running at her side, the two set out in search of whatever magical artefacts her Mistress desired.

Their quest took them far and wide, Mistress leading them into many battles as they searched cavernous labyrinths or dark and crumbling crypts that teemed with foulness. The hours passed and many creatures met their end at the hands of hunni and her Mistress before the drow finally decided to camp and rest for the night.

While her Mistress sat on a large log beside the fire, hunni sat at her feet and rubbed her cheek against the drow’s leg as her Mistress petted her lightly. As she sat enjoying Her Mistresses attention, hunni’s focus drifted as instructions burrowed and hid themselves deep within her mind. The tall, lithe, dark haired drow rose and looked down at hunni with a tender smile and commanded her to rest.

Hunni mewed softly and sighed, knowing without being told, that there would be no reward for her because the other part of her had been weak, she growled inwardly as her eyes fluttered to a close. As she slipped into sleep hunni hoped the other part of her would be gone soon.

A few minutes passed before Jess blinked and her eyes focused on the words flashing in front of them, she smiled as she read “CONGRATULATIONS LEVEL 30”. She took a deep breath and slipped the visor off then climbed to her feet, she paused and frowned, something was different but she couldn’t tell what it was. After a few moments she sighed and shrugged then strolled into the bedroom and slipped into bed, she closed her eyes and the thought that she was hunni slithered through her mind as she drifted into sleep.

Game paused..