The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s In a Game?

DAY 2.

Jess woke with a yawn, she stretched to her full length and smiled, a warm tingle ran through her entire body as the images from her new game slipped into her mind along with that incredible music. She sighed softly and crawled out of bed, as she rose she caught sight of herself in her full length mirror, she paused and frowned. She studied herself for a few moments, running fingers lightly over her firm torso, something seemed wrong but she couldn’t think what. After several minutes she pursed her lips, sighed and shook her head, the music drifting through her mind seemed to soothe her thoughts as she padded lightly through to the bathroom.

She pulled back the shower door and stopped suddenly with a gasp, she shook her head and chuckled as she saw herself in the mirror tiles. One hand went to the long hair draped over her shoulders and the other slid down to the strip of blonde hair above her sex, she had just realised what it was that looked so wrong. Turning from the shower she quickly made her way to the lounge, picked up the phone and dialled the number for her favourite salon.

As Jess explained what she wanted to the girl that answered, she felt a slight twinge between her thighs, she smiled with satisfaction as she was given an appointment for the afternoon. Putting the phone down she suddenly realised her fingers had been stroking her sex during the call, she simply grinned to herself and hummed along to the music floating through her mind as she returned to the bathroom and started the shower running.

Stepping under the cascading water and starting to lather her breasts and belly with coconut scented shower gel, she would perhaps have wondered about her arousal, if it weren’t for the sweet music that filled her thoughts. As her lather coated hands moved lightly over her body she couldn’t help slowly and sensuously writhing to the music in her head, her fingers seeming to explore her body with a will of their own as she lost herself in the pleasure she was feeling.

Almost an hour later Jess virtually glowed as she stepped out of the shower and stretched with a satisfied sigh, tugging the towel off it’s hook she patted herself dry as she strolled naked into the kitchen. Almost without thinking she turned on the always charged and ready to brew coffee machine; with even less thought she grabbed a glass and poured herself a drink of milk and strolled into the lounge, completely forgetting the brewing coffee. She looked longingly at the “Hells Islands” laptop and visor and sighed, somehow knowing it was too early to play.

She sat down in front of her computer sent an email to Angie, raving about how incredible “Hells Islands” was. Once she had sent the mail, she decided to surf a bit but, unusually, nothing could hold her interest. She sighed heavily and, was about to step away from her PC, when she received a reply from Angie. Jess grinned when she saw there was an attachment called “property”, her heart beat a little faster and she bit her lower lip as she quickly scanned the mail then eagerly clicked on the attached film.

It had the usual strange, flowing music and she guessed that Angie liked to add it, but it was the imagery that made her pulse race. A naked girl was on her knees in front of a tall, beautifully dressed woman who exuded dominance. The girl was offering herself to the woman, giving away every bit of freedom to become the woman’s property. Jess had watched in fascination, as the film came to an end she realised how excited it had made her, despite being alone she found herself blushing furiously at how aroused she was.

She bit her lip and furrowed her brow as she briefly wondered why her libido seemed to be in overdrive lately, but it was too brief to burrow deeper as the music swept the thoughts away. As the music played through her mind, an idea, almost a need rose within her, moments later she was flexing and stretching in the middle of her lounge, exercising to try and take her mind off the feeling burning inside her. She moved with her body and limbs in time with the slow, twisting, strangely flowing music that seemed almost as much a part of her now as breathing. Sometime during her exercises, an idea managed to find it’s way past the music.

Two hours later when Jess decided she had exercised enough, still naked, a sheen of perspiration covering her body, she went in search of her camera. It had struck her that a few “before and after” photos might be nice, and it would be fun to compare them with her in-game avatar. She hummed along happily to the music as she set up her camera, the connotations of her being naked on her knees and fully displaying herself never once entered her head, it just seemed that would make the best photos.

Jess smiled to herself as she selected six of the photos and saved them on her computer. She wasn’t sure why, nor did she think about it enough to care, it had just seemed important to get a set that showed every part of her. After saving the photos she went into her bedroom and set out her clothes, it was a warm day so she had selected a thin, mint green, silk mini dress, a white lace thong and white strappy heels. Happy with her choice, she strolled through to the bathroom and took another quick shower.

After her shower, Jess checked the time and quickly brushed her hair, put on some very light make-up and a little perfume, she then slipped into the mini dress and stepped into the heels she had selected. She took a moment to check herself in the mirror and gave herself a slight nod and smile of approval. She liked the way the thin silk caressed her nipples as she moved, it was almost as good as feeling a cooling breeze across warm skin. It was only after grabbing her bag and leaving her house that she realised, she had put her panties on, with a bite of her lower lip she decided to go without them.

Her step had an unusual lightness to it as she enjoyed the music floating through her mind as she walked into town. She couldn’t help smiling inwardly at some of the looks she got, not once did she wonder why it was the few appreciative glances from women that made her pulse race a little faster, all she knew was that she couldn’t suppress the flush of pleasure heating her body as she pushed the door to “Lisa’s Beauty” open.

As she stepped into the salon, Jess couldn’t stop herself as she gave a couple of the girls a slightly lascivious glance. Her eyes settled on Lisa, the tall and attractive owner of the salon was giving instructions to one of her staff, Jess felt her breath catch in her throat as the woman looked her way. She felt the heat of a light flush to her face and quickly looked away as she strode toward the appointments desk and waited, groaning inwardly as she noticed Lisa walking toward her.

If it weren’t for the music that continued to play in her head, Jess may have wondered why she was feeling the way she was. She bit her lower lip as she felt Lisa’s eyes roam over her silk clad figure. As Lisa stepped behind the appointments desk and glanced at the book, Jess caught the slight aroma of vanilla and, when Lisa told her she would be doing her personally, Jess was sure she heard an odd inflection in the woman’s tone.

It was as if the rest of the salon faded from reality as Lisa asked her to follow her, this time Jess was certain of the tone in Lisa’s voice, despite asking her to follow, it had sounded more like an instruction. The tingle she felt deep inside when Lisa spoke should have made Jess pause, yet she found herself following without a second thought, her attention focused on Lisa’s slightly swaying hips.

Jess’s pulse raced as Lisa led her through to one of the therapy rooms, as she closed the door behind Jess, Lisa turned, smiled and told her to undress. She reached for a towel but stopped when Lisa rested her hand on top of it and shook her head, smiling as she told Jess she wouldn’t need one, the look in her eyes making her intentions plain. As Jess bit her lip and looked at Lisa for a moment, suddenly all the small looks and comments hit her like a barrage of bricks, the difference between now and the past was certainty, something had confirmed all of Lisa’s past suspicions.

Under Lisa’s gaze, Jess found herself slipping out of the small silk dress and standing, naked but for her heels, as the tall brunette smiled and nodded toward the treatment bed. Jess could hear the mix of desire and satisfaction in Lisa’s voice as she told her to lay down. With Lisa stood over her, Jess felt the heat within her grow as she thought of getting more than a beauty treatment. Lisa smirked as she started waxing her mound, all the while telling Jess how much she was enjoying her arousal.

Hours after entering the salon, Jess pushed the door open to leave with an extremely happy smile fixed in place, despite the mix of emotions whirling inside her. She was overjoyed with how her make-over had worked out but, since Lisa had teased her all through her treatment in the therapy room, she had been disappointed when the tall brunette eventually told Jess that she wouldn’t risk her licence. After her waxing Jess had had her hair washed, cut short and styled, at the same time she had also had a manicure and pedicure, all of her nails were shaped and polished to an almost sparkling white. She left the salon looking as close to her “Hells Islands” avatar as she could without surgery.

Arriving home she slipped out of the shoes and dress and stood looking at herself in the mirror, smiling as she took the time to get used to her new look. Her fingers stroked her now bare mound and, despite her arousal, she shook herself before they went too far. Taking a deep breath she moved to her camera and started taking photos, once again she had taken several before she selected and saved the six she was happiest with. As she hummed along to the music twisting through her mind, she smiled and without thinking about it, she emailed the twelve photos to Angelica.

After sending the pictures she hummed and danced through to the kitchen, her brow furrowed as she noticed the steaming coffee that had not quite cooked itself dry, with a shrug she flicked the power off then poured herself a glass of milk and went back to the lounge, the coffee machine forgotten once more. Noticing the time her belly flipped and she grinned excitedly, she hurriedly sat in front of her new game.

With her legs splayed to either side of the laptop, she turned the machine on and started the game. Slipping the visor over her eyes Jess sighed, relaxing happily as she heard the familiar music flow into her. All thought of Jess slipped easily from her mind, her eyes slowly lost focus and, as she drifted along to the music, Hunni woke within her and she smiled and and sighed.

Hunni felt a thrill rush through her as she was transported into a woodlands, she looked about and smiled at the feeling of being home. Hearing a slight rustle of cloth behind her she turned swiftly and grinned, dropping to her knees she offered greetings to her Mistress. For hours they quested together, the powerful drow rewarding or punishing her pet as it suited her.

They had slaughtered many and gained much treasure together, she knew because she could remember the pain of being punished when Mistress had taken a wound and she had failed to heal her fast enough. She knew because her body was hot and flushed with the ache of desire, her nipples were swollen and tender and her sex was soaked and sensitive because she had been rewarded for doing her duties well.

After all the questing Hunni knelt with her Mistress enjoying being petted for doing well, as Mistress finished explaining the next days duties. When Mistress told her to rest, Hunni shuddered and cried out as she was made to climax, Hunni’s last thought as she blinked twice was “Thank you Mistress”.

Jess’s eyes came into focus with the legend “CONGRATULATIONS LEVEL 20” flashing in front of them. She closed her eyes and removed the visor, taking a deep breath as she did so, as she released the breath, she opened her eyes and turned off the laptop. Climbing tiredly to her feet she padded into the bedroom and fell onto her bed. She yawned and stretched then let out in a soft sigh as she drifted into a very deep sleep.

Game Paused..