The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s In a Game?

DAY 4.

Hunni stirred on carpeted floor, bumping her head on something hard, she groaned and frowned sleepily. As her hand went to rub her forehead, her eyes flicked open to see the metal of a bed leg and her eyes widened, she shot up in panic, looking around for the trees and bushes she knew should have been there. She mewed fearfully as her panic grew, her eyes darting all around the strange place as she climbed to her feet a little unsteadily. She had no idea how she had come to be in this place, all she knew was that she had to get back to the woods, then she saw herself in the mirror and froze.

The murrii had never seen a mirror, much less seen herself in one. The person she saw looking back at her was her but not her, she blinked as her eyes moved slowly over the reflection. Her heart pounded as she crept closer, her hands lifting to feel the face she knew was hers but wasn’t, there was no soft fur, no cute snout. Her eyes roamed over the naked, fur-less body before her, her mind refusing to accept what it saw. Hunni shook her head, she was shaking, confused and dizzy as her eyes fluttered shut and she collapsed.

Several long minutes later Jess stirred, she shifted uncomfortably and pushed herself up, as she sat up and looked around, she frowned and tried to work out how she came to be on the floor near the mirror. She soon realised there was something else was wrong, the music that had become so much a part of her was missing, she shook her head and rubbed her temples as if trying to make the music flow.

After a while she sighed heavily and let her hands fall to her side as her shoulders slumped, she wanted to curl into a ball and hide in sleep but, she knew she had things to do. Feeling a little lost, she climbed slowly to her feet, as she rose she saw herself in the full length mirror and moved closer, looking for something in the blue eyes reflected back at her. Seeing nothing but herself, she blinked and turned away from the mirror with a soft sigh.

She paused on her way to the bathroom and looked into the lounge, her eyes drawn to the Hells Islands laptop, she bit her lip as she felt the twinge between her thighs. Fighting the urge to hurry over and lose herself in the game, she closed her eyes, shook herself and smiled, at last the music had begun to flow again, to twist and writhe gently and happily through her mind.

Jess took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing as she reluctantly pulled her eyes away from the game. She smiled and swayed her hips, feeling the heat rise quickly within her as she padded slowly and lightly through to the bathroom. She hummed to herself as she stepped into the shower and started the water running. As the water ran over her breasts, down her belly and between her thighs, she lathered herself with shower-gel.

Though her hands moved lightly, almost teasingly over her skin, she spared little time for the pleasure growing inside her as her nostrils filled with the scent of roses, her skin tingling as the delicate, bubbly foam spread over her body and ran down with the shower water to flow into the drain at her feet. As the last of the rose scented foam circled the drain between her feet, Jess paused, finally allowing herself a few minutes to enjoy the feel of the hot water running in rivulets down her body.

She smiled as the hot water ran over her swollen nipples and flowed between her breasts to stream down her belly, she bit her lip lightly as it caressed and tickled the sensitive lips between her thighs on its way toward her feet. With a little reluctance she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, humming softly and leaving wet footprints on the carpet as she strolled slowly into the lounge to sit at her computer.

The music she had come to know so well felt as though it flowed through every part of her, perhaps if it weren’t for the music, or the heat swelling deep within her, she may have found it strange that there was no mail from Angie, or that none of her previous interests could hold her attention. She may also have reconsidered deleting all the files and games from the computer that once meant so much to her, the computer that, along with everything else in her flat, she no longer even considered her own.

As she sat deleting each file and humming softly, without a single thought her hand had slipped down between her parted thighs, allowing her fingers to lightly caress her aroused sex, her eyes repeatedly darting a glance toward the Hells Islands laptop. Once everything had been deleted from the computer and her passwords cleared, Jess simply smiled with satisfaction and turned away from it, leaving it running and forgetting about it in the same way she had forgotten about the coffee machine only days earlier.

Her hand slipped from between her legs as she opened a drawer in her desk , pulling out a folder of paperwork as she reached for a pen then rose and moved to the sofa. As she sat down still humming to herself, smiling as she opened the folder and felt the heat deep within her grow more with every piece of paperwork she signed. With the paperwork signed, she slid off the sofa and crawled across the floor.

She knelt in front of the game and let her bum slip between her feet to the floor, she ran her tongue over dry lips as she rubbed her sex against the carpet, her trembling fingers hovered over the keyboard as the temptation to turn the game on almost overwhelmed her. The heat deep within her grew more powerful with every moment of hesitation, with a heavy sigh she finally forced herself to close the laptop and put it away in its box once more.

With the laptop and visor in its box, she gave it a last, longing, wistful look as she shut the lid. Climbing to her feet Jess unwillingly turned away toward the bedroom, as she made her way through to the bedroom she teased her hair into style with her fingers, in the bedroom she stood in front of the mirror preening herself and slowly swaying her hips. She finished styling her hair and lifted the red silk mini-dress down from the mirror.

She bit her lip as she held the dress in her shaking fingers, not entirely understanding why she felt so wet and aroused as she silently thanked Miss Cavendish for the loan of the dress. If the music had allowed it, she may have wondered why the tall dark haired woman hadn’t given her first name, or why she had followed her instructions, she may even have wondered what it was that made the idea of seeing the woman again so exciting.

If the doorbell hadn’t rung just as she slipped into the little mini-dress, there is no doubt she would have enjoyed the sensation of the silk sliding down over her sensitive skin. Instead, her breath caught in her throat and she hurried to the door, letting the dress finish its slide over her naked bum as she strode through the lounge. Feeling an odd need to make a good impression, she paused a moment at the door to smooth and tidy her dress.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and almost automatically stepped back as if to invite the tall, dark haired woman to enter. Miss Cavendish looked at Jess as she stepped into the hall, she nodded and smirked as she commented, “My dress looks good on you girl,” she inhaled deeply, “and there’s that lovely aroma again.”

Jess felt the flush of heat warm her face, “Thank you Miss Cavendish,” she whispered as she followed the tall woman into the lounge.

In the lounge the tall woman turned and tilted her head slightly as she looked at Jess, leaning closer she inhaled and smiled, “Before we conclude our business, I’m sure you won’t mind if I just check something.”

“Um.. No, of course not,” Jess answered, more than a little puzzled.

“Lift that dress to your waist, show me you haven’t taken what I’m paying for.”

“Oh, uh..” She stammered as her fingers gripped the hem of the dress, pulling the silk up over her hips to show her naked and very moist sex, she felt oddly relieved that she hadn’t even considered borrowing any underwear. As she stood displaying herself to Miss Cavendish, Jess found herself imagining the woman pushing her fingers between her thighs and using her roughly.

Miss Cavendish nodded her approval, “Excellent, now then girl, I take it you have all the paperwork ready.”

“It..it’s in that folder on the sofa, all signed and ready.”

“Good, here’s your thousand, now put the dress back down and count it while I check the papers.” She ordered as she put a pile of cash on the back of the sofa and leant over to pick up the folder and started going through the papers. Jess couldn’t help feeling disappointed as she pulled her dress back into place and, despite the fact it felt wrong not to simply trust the tall woman, counted the money.

When the paperwork had been checked and the money counted, Miss Cavendish looked at Jess, “Right, my team are waiting so, why don’t you give me a key and go into town or something,” she made it sound more like an instruction than a suggestion. Jess couldn’t help feeling she had been dismissed as she went to the desk drawer and lifted out the spare key for Miss Cavendish.

After giving Miss Cavendish the key she picked up her purse and put the cash inside, grabbed the letters she had written the day before then paused and glanced hesitantly at the scrolled box holding the game. She was about to speak when she heard Miss Cavendish, “I have not forgotten, the box will not be touched,” then gave Jess a look that said “now go.” Jess found herself simply nodding and smiling a thank you then without a second thought, turned to leave.

She took a deep breath of fresh air as she stepped outside and started for town. As she strolled lazily toward town she delighted in the warmth of the sun on her skin, she had been walking a while when she suddenly paused and bit her lip, looked down at her bare feet and realised she hadn’t even considered putting on shoes. She stood in the street debating with herself, trying to decide what to do.

She knew she had been loaned the dress and considered the possibility of borrowing shoes. For some odd reason, the thought of going back and annoying Miss Cavendish, of getting in her way to ask for the loan of a pair of shoes made her stomach tighten with nerves. A second later she decided it was pointless to ask, after all, being barefoot on such a warm day was no hardship. With the decision made, Jess felt her nerves ease and continued on toward town, before she had taken more than a few steps all that filled her mind was the warmth and various scents in the air around her.

As she strolled barefoot into and around town, wasting time until her appointment, the warmth of the sun and the delicate silk caressing her otherwise naked skin combined to re-awaken her arousal. She even felt a slight flush of pleasure when people brushed against her on their way past. By the time she entered the bank to keep her appointment, Jess was once again feeling more than a little heat deep within her flushed body as she asked to see the account advisor.

Although as far as Jess was concerned it had taken a lot longer than necessary, having paid the thousand into her account, she had then arranged to transfer everything and close the account. Even though the advisor had repeatedly tried to dissuade her, even though the woman had asked her time and again if she was certain, it hadn’t once struck her as strange that she had no idea who’s account she had ordered her entire finances transferred to.

It didn’t matter to Jess that she didn’t remember writing the name or number of the account on the piece of paper, she had simply known it was with her proof of identity. She didn’t know or understand why but, she had felt her belly knot with fear that the advisor might tell her they wouldn’t do as she asked. As she had signed the last form and been told the transfer and closure would be completed, she felt an immense sense of relief and an unexpected rush of excitement, so unexpected she almost climaxed.

Leaving the bank she felt an oddly satisfying sense of lightness, as though there was nothing left to give her concern. She strolled through the town only barely aware of where she was or where she was going, hardly feeling warm concrete beneath her bare feet or even noticing the people around her. As she slowly made her way home she smiles and hummed softly, though the tune floating through her mind had changed slightly, it seemed to writhe and twist less somehow.

As she got home she wasn’t at all surprised to find the door closed, somehow she had known that Miss Cavendish and her team would be gone before she got back. She stepped inside and before the door had closed behind her, she had let her purse fall to the floor and pulled the dress off, letting it slip from her fingers to pile on top of her purse. It never entered her mind to look around and make sure the flat was empty, she just knew the box would be all there was remaining.

She paused as she walked into the lounge and, as if she was sniffing the air, she inhaled deeply then smiled, the scent of her own arousal filled her nostrils and her eyes fluttered shut. She stood almost statue still for several long moments then with a soft sigh, she started to sway her hips and roll her shoulders, her hands moved over her belly, breasts and thighs as she started dancing to the music that flowed so sweetly through her head.

Her hands moved lightly over her naked body, each touch seeming to send a spark through her skin, as her fingers slid between her warm thighs she moaned softly and slowly lowered herself to her knees. With one hand cupping and squeezing her breast she writhed and twisted, her other hand pinched and stroked the delicate folds of her moist sex as she moved sensuously to the music only she could hear.

Soft mews escaped her as she swayed and, with almost feline elegance and fingers caressing her sensitive skin, she slowly laid down and stretched out. She smiled and rolled over, bumping against the scrolled oaken box, she sniffed at it then started to rub against the polished wood and a shiver of pleasure ran though her. She moved as if by instinct rather than design, pressing and writhing against the blended wood and metal, her fingers lightly caressing it as if it were a lover.

Despite the heat of intense arousal that filled her and sent a flush of colour to her skin, Jess somehow knew that no matter how much she desired it, there would be no release, no crashing wave of the pure pleasure she could feel held by some invisible dam within her. Softly whimpered mews and moans filled the room, the knowledge of being denied the release she so badly ached for only fed her need as time slipped by.

There was no beep or ring of an alarm, she just seemed to suddenly know it was time, for a fraction of a second she froze then sat up and opened the box. She finally had a purpose as she eagerly lifted out the game and set it up, her pulse raced as she sat on the floor with the laptop between her spread legs, the visor held lightly in her fingers she bit her lip and turned the power on.

She took a deep breath and licked dry lips then slipped the dark visor over her eyes. Almost immediately her eyes glazed, she exhaled and slipped into a sleep deeper than any before, within seconds Jess had simply stopped, her mind shutting down as though a switch had been flicked off within her.

Hunni inhaled as she woke, she smiled and stretched, looking up from her bed of leaves to see her Mistress sitting comfortably above her on a fallen tree, her eyes closed in apparent meditation. Not for the first time she was impressed by the way the drow seemed to blend so easily with her surroundings, almost as though it was she who was the forest dweller rather than Hunni herself.

As she lay there quietly watching her Mistress, her eyes taking in every inch of the beautiful drow, Hunni found herself wondering how it was possible for her to feel as she did. It had been only days since the drow had taken her and yet she knew that no matter what else had, or would befall her, she had come to love the tall, dark haired elven woman she knew only as “Mistress”. She jumped as the drows soft voice broke her thoughts.

“Do not just lay there my lovely little kitten, remove your paw from between your legs and break camp, we have a long journey and a hard battle ahead of us.”

Hunni felt the blush burn her face, she hadn’t even realised her paw had slipped between her thighs, as she pulled it away sharply she couldn’t help but wonder how Mistress had seen it with her eyes closed as they were. As if afraid her voice would betray how aroused she was, she kept silent as she climbed to her feet and started to break camp, as she did so she kept a protective eye on the meditating elf.

As she was finishing, burying the last of the fire, her Mistress opened her eyes and rose from her seat on the tree, as immaculate and elegant as she always was. She smiled as she neared Hunni and reached out to lightly run her fingers through her pets hair, “You cannot hide anything from me kitten, but it amuses me that you continue to try”.

Hunni purred as she leant into the gentle caress of her Mistress’s fingers, she felt the now familiar shiver of pleasure run through her and mewed softly. The gentle petting only lasted a few brief moments before her Mistress patted her head lightly, “Come along kitten, it’s time we were on our way,” she smiled, “before your sweet scent entices all the males in these woods to us”. She laughed softly as she mounted her horse and Hunni blushed.

With Hunni acting as scout, hunter and protector, they fought their way past ever growing groups of creatures that wanted their blood, or at least their heads. They travelled and battled and continued on hour after hour, pausing only to take short rests before moving on once more. With each mile that passed beneath paws and hooves, the creatures they fought grew more vile and thicker on the ground.

Their journey ended as they approached the one place Hunni had hoped never to see, the place that spawned the vilest, most foul creatures of the islands, before them stood the Infernal Citadel. Here was where Mistress called a halt, somewhere deep within the dungeons of the citadel sat the artefact her Mistress sought. They found a camp site and, while Hunni made camp, her Mistress cast powerful wards of protection to keep them safe for the night.

With the camp set up and the wards in place, her Mistress smiled and called Hunni to her side. As usual she looked immaculate and oddly relaxed as she allowed Hunni to nuzzle against her thigh, she spoke softly, her tone gentle and reassuring as she caressed her pet, Hunni mewed as she felt the heat within her return rapidly.

“Well kitten, if all goes well, tomorrow should see the end of this adventure and we will return to my home and take our ease awhile, you have earned a nice reward my pet.”

Unable and unwilling to stop herself, Hunni suddenly let out a long mewling cry as her entire body rocked hard, the waves of pleasure held within her broke as though crashing through a dam, as if it had a will all its own, her hand snaked down her body to find its way between her legs and allow her fingers to thrust between the wet folds of her aching sex, she bucked and writhed as wave after wave crashed through her.

Somewhere on the edge of her conscious, she heard Mistress order her to rest, almost immediately her eyes went blank and she collapsed, mewing softly as she curled up on the floor deep in sleep. Despite the fact that Hunni was lost in sleep, Jess remained motionless, lost deep within her own mind as the screen darkened and “CONGRATULATIONS LEVEL 40” flashed into view.

Game paused..