The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: Jessica is sent, what is to her, the ultimate gift from a friend. But there is more to it than there seems.

Tags: MC, FF, FD

What’s in a game?

Prologue.

23 year old Jessica Hale hated to think of herself as one of the working masses, nor did she like to think she “worked for the man”, despite the fact that she earned a very good living writing game reviews for some of the biggest gaming mags in print. She was in fact the very essence of a gaming geek, at least in character.

She’d try out any and all new games. Jess read about, wrote about, probably even dreamt about, games. Her most prized possession was her computer, specially designed in the shape of a winged dragon, that she called “Adelinda”. With everything about it kept updated and top of the line, it was, in her words, “Fucking awesome!”

She always arranged her yearly diary to make sure she was free to go to pretty much every games convention going, not that Jess ever really socialised with anyone, she was in fact quite awkward around most people in real life, she just loved the atmosphere and the games.

Unfortunately standing 5′6″ tall with looks and a body most cheerleaders would make a deal with the devil for, few who met her really believed she was the same person that wrote those reviews. This fact alone had made Jess decide to avoid people, she could never decide if she enjoyed their sometimes leering looks or if they frustrated the hell out of her, which inevitably frustrated the hell out of her.

The one place Jess did like to socialise was in her games, it was easier to deal with people when she was someone else, that’s why she particularly enjoyed role-play games. She would often spend days creating the story and character of her avatars, not to mention the hours she took perfecting their look. As soon as she’d seen it Avatar had become her favourite film, it was like the writers had read her mind.

Like most gamers Jess had built up a group of “friends”, some were great to run quests with, others were great to role-play with, some were even great to run quests and RP with. Unlike a lot of others though, she was quite happy to accept other people, as long as they didn’t prove to be idiots.

One of those who didn’t prove to be an idiot was Angelica. The first time Jess had met Angie was nearly two years ago, the two of them had joined a group running RP quests. Being in character while hunting raptors in a forest, dragons in the mountains, or even slaughtering human encampments, always made Jess feel strangely more alive than anything in real life ever did.

It hadn’t taken long by gaming standards, only about ten hours of hunting together, for Jess and Angie to discover they had that much in common. During a “smoke em if you got em” period, the two had started talking and found they had more in common. Simple things like the frustration of having to take a break from hunting, they didn’t see why the smokers couldn’t smoke and kill at the same time, or why it took twenty minutes to go for a pee.

By the time the team broke up and everyone started logging off, Jess and Angie had added each other to their “friends” lists. Over the next few days and weeks they teamed and talked more. A few months later they were arranging to be ingame at the same times and teaming as soon as each was online. Despite remaining cautious they soon decided they were getting on well enough that they wanted to exchange emails, which led to sending each other links to things one thought the other might enjoy.

Although the links had initially been innocent, fun, cute or pretty stuff, lately Angie had been sending more erotic, lesbian imagery, not that Jess was entirely innocent in some of what she linked back. She had been a bit surprised when she’d seen the first of the erotica, she couldn’t remember ever having told Angie she liked women in that way, but then she had repeatedly pointed out sexy looking avatars while they’d played.

Most of what Angie had been sending were erotic pictures or stories, then she had sent the two mini movies, they had proven to be something else. She hadn’t sent both at once, there was a couple of weeks between each but Jess had found herself drawn back to watch them time and again, though neither were something Jess had thought about before.

The first, called “Lady of silk” had been fairly mild, a dark haired woman in a black basque, black panties and high heels had been teasing a naked woman knelt at her feet with silk ribbon, the soft and flowing music had been almost as enticing as the imagery. Jess had soon realised it had more than a passing effect on her, not that she had told Angie just how much she’d enjoyed it.

The second video named simply “Desires” had had a more powerful image and effect. It had been of a beautiful and obviously dominant woman languishing in a large stone throne, she was looking out over the sea at a fiery red moon. At her feet another, equally beautiful and obviously submissive woman paid homage to her Mistress. The music that accompanied the film was delicate and haunting, almost as if it had it’s own message.

After the seventh or so time of watching “Desires” Jess had told Angie of the effect it had had, she told of how it had aroused her, of how she had imagined herself as the submissive woman. She didn’t know what had made her tell Angie something so intimate, or why she had been so detailed about it, it had just been one of those strange compulsions. She had almost bitten her lip off with nerves until Angie had laughed and told her she’d imagined herself as the woman on the throne.

After that, and in typical Angelica style, she started sending other similar video’s, each video had similar music. The images and music of each combined so perfectly that Jess always found herself more than aroused. Angie also started calling Jess “hunni” and herself “Mistress”. The first time Jess saw the change she had felt an excited twinge then giggled and blushed, she didn’t tell Angie about that but she knew it wouldn’t be hard for her friend to guess, especially as she adopted the new titles in her replies.

It hadn’t even seemed odd to Jess when their “little game”, as she called it, had slipped into their everyday gaming when they were alone. It never became what you could call erotic but their gaming and role-play changed subtly, when Jess made a suggestion she would abide by Angie’s choice, it wasn’t long before she only made a suggestion if Angie asked her for one. Without knowing why, Jess felt comfortable with the change, felt it was quite simply.. right.

When Angie suggested they exchange addresses for a visit with each other, Jess couldn’t see any reason to say no, nor did she want to. For the first time in her life Jess was looking forward to meeting someone, she was actually excited as they set dates and swapped addresses. Then one day, amid other emails, Jess received an interesting one from Angie.

Hey hunni,

I know I’m visiting soon but I couldn’t wait!

I’ve sent you a very special game, I’m not going to say too much about it, just watch the video and try not to wet those lace panties!

It should be with you today and I’d really love your opinion, when you’ve played a bit of course!

Oh! It’s still under wraps so don’t go showing it around okay? I know I can trust you hunni.

One more thing, to keep it secure you can only get the game to run with this password:-

k1771l1ck1nk47

Mistress Angelica.

Jess had started watching the video and been amazed, it was like a promotional film but what it advertised was stunning. The legend read “Welcome to Hells Islands, the future of gaming.” The video showed her a laptop with a visor, the visor had integrated headphones and mic, the laptop itself was the game. What Jess saw almost made her orgasm, virtual reality without the big clunky suit that was still, despite leaps in technology, the only way you could play in VR. Her lace panties had most definitely got wet, very wet.

* * *

DAY 1

It had taken a great effort of will but she had eventually pulled herself away from the film, she’d needed to calm down, in more ways than one. A couple of hours later, after having taken a shower, getting dressed and having had a couple of coffees, Jess was feeling settled and calm again when she answered the knock at her door. She opened the door to see a man in a Fed-Ex uniform, as he did the usual “Parcel for” spiel, Jess felt her excitement growing and quickly signed for the parcel before he’d even turned away she’d shut the door and hurried into the lounge.

She ripped the packaging open, the video Angie had sent her running through her mind, the future of gaming was in her hands. She couldn’t help shivering with pleasure as she ran her fingers over the polished red wood box, tracing the delicate inlaid metal scrolling, it was locked but somehow she knew that if she pressed her fingertip to just the right twist in the scroll..

Jess grinned as the box unlocked with a click, she wet her dry lips, her heart raced, she even felt a slight dampness in her panties as she lifted the lid. If the video was to be believed this box held a true gamers wet dream, a virtual reality game system you could take anywhere, the only limit being internet availability. Jess couldn’t believe Angie had sent her such an amazing gift, she dropped the lid back and just stood staring at the contents, almost afraid to touch it incase it wasn’t real. She giggled to herself as she realised she was almost drooling, her solid nipples rubbing against her tight T-shirt, and her panties were more than damp.

Her eyes roamed over the slim 24″ jet black laptop with it’s burning, blood red “HELLS ISLANDS” logo, she took in the cool looking black, wrap-around visor with combined mic’ and phones, and the matching black mouse, Jess didn’t know whether to wet herself or climax as she reached out and slowly, almost reverently, caressed what promised to be her idea of heaven, or as close as it could be..

Jess carefully lifted the glasses and tried them on, her excitement growing, she grinned when she found they fitted so snugly she could just see through them but couldn’t hear anything, reluctantly taking them off she carefully put them back in the box. She eagerly lifted out the laptop and set the system up on her lounge floor, her mouth was dry and her palms moist as she turned the game on.

“ENTER PASSWORD, PUT ON VISOR, PRESS ENTER.” And a rectangular box flashed on the screen.

After following the instruction she waited, holding her breath until images started forming.

She watched with bright eyes as the visor darkened and parts of a broken image swirled in front of her, eventually it came together to form a map of several islands, then melted and ran down the screen to form the words.. “WELCOME TO HELLS ISLANDS”. She gasped and pulled back as the words exploded in flame, then grinned and called herself a daft cow, among other things.

When the image reformed, it was as if she were floating high above a group of islands. Suddenly she saw shafts of lightening and blasts of fire hit crash down on the centre of one of the outer islands, marring it’s beauty with scorched earth and burning trees, the whole scene was breathtaking. Jess screamed, she was suddenly rushing headlong toward the burnt ground, seconds before she hit the burnt land she came to a sudden, jolting stop.

For the first time she noticed the strange, soft, melodiously lilting music and the whispers of a voice in her ears, it seemed to come from all around her. A moment later a shapeless form rose in front of her and in her ear, amid the music she heard..

“Speak to select:- “Male” – “Female”—“Hermaphrodite”

“Wow, this is so fucking cool!” she thought as, without hesitation she said “Female”, the shapeless form changed to become obviously feminine.

“Speak to select:- “Accept”—“Back” the rather sexy sounding voice said.

She started humming along to the strange, soft, melodiously lilting music.

“Accept”

“Speak to select:- “Drago” – “Drow” – “Arach” – “Murrii”

Each time she made a choice the same voice would give her the option to accept or go back and choose again until finally, after much debate with herself she said “Accept” and the female form became a “Murrii”, a race of humanoid feline forest dwellers with a natural affinity for the healing powers of nature.

And she listened to the delicately melodious music and oh so gentle voice within it.

“Speak to select:- “Sage”—“Healer”—“Hunter”—“Warrior”

More internal debate, but she liked the idea of the hunter, primarily ranged attacks but able to handle melee and with a couple of strong heals, hunter it was..“accept.”

She hummed softly along to the music, not noticing the small climax that soaked her panties as the “female Murrii hunter” took almost realistic shape in front of her. Now all she had to do was add the finer details, the parts that always brought a toon to life, the part that always took a lot of time to get just right.

Here the system changed slightly, bringing up multiple choice on top of multiple choice, telling her to select a number for her choice. There was a good choice of eye shapes and colours, body and head shapes and sizes, fur colour, height and markings. Time passed as though in a dream for her as she dressed and armed her avatar. She grinned as her slightly glazed blue eyes inspected her avatar one last time and giggled, imagining herself as the feline creature before her. Though obviously feline with a tail, ears and coated in soft honey coloured fur with a sexily short, wild hairstyle, physically it could easily be her.

All the while the oddly twisting and delicate lilting of the music and the soft, barely audible voice played through her mind.

At the bottom of the screen a box had been flashing with the word “name”, not knowing why but without hesitation she typed “Hunni”, the moment she said “Accept” she let out a loud whimper and climaxed. While she sat panting the introduction video started, she gasped and fell silent as she listened to the soft voice and watched the incredible graphics; her nostrils filled with her own musky scent.

She could almost feel herself running through the forest, her heart pounding tightly in her chest, the fear as she tried to escape the drow trappers, it was as though she were the one pausing to fire arrows behind her. It was as though it was she who remembered what the drow did to her people, how they enslaved, abused, humiliated and slaughtered them. And it felt like it was her that was hit in the back by some unseen force, as if she hit the ground and struggled against being bound before the images faded to blackness.

A moment later a new image grew in front of her, she could feel her wrists and ankles bound as she lifted her head to look around an otherwise empty cell, she pulled at her bindings but breaking the shackles wasn’t an option. Behind the visor Jess’s glazed eyes saw a beautiful, tall and willowy, dark haired, woman in a delicate silk dress that only enhanced and added to her beauty step into the cell. Hunni/Jess snarled, revealing her long, very sharp, canines, the woman smiled as she studied the imprisoned feline for several long moments. Hunni pulled at her bindings as she continued snarling at her.

Many stories told of the drow using witchery to make their captives into lust driven animals, forcing them to mate with different creatures in humiliating displays, all for the entertainment of the drow, only freed by finally being painfully put to death. Hunni had no idea how true the stories were, but the look in the woman’s eyes as she spoke was not comforting, and Hunni would not be easily beaten.

“Hmm, so much ferocity from such a pretty little creature..” she smiled as she stepped closer to the growling and hissing feline. The drow’s eyes glinted as she spoke “You must be very uncomfortable murrii, what with that pain spreading from between your shoulders and the cramping of your belly.” Neither Hunni, nor Jess had noticed any pain, not until this witch had told them it was there.

Behind the visor it didn’t register with Jess that the woman in front of her was another avatar, or that she had actually heard what the drow had said in her headphones and nor did she notice, there were no typed words on her screen. Nor did she try to escape the sudden pain between her shoulders and in her belly, instead of pulling off the visor she gritted her teeth and hissed.

“What’s it to you witch?” she growled into her microphone without thought.

“I am the only one that can ease your pain murrii!” came the sharp reply “perhaps you need longer to consider that while it grows!” with that the tall woman almost drifted out of the cell.

Hunni/Jess bit her lip with a pained groan as she squirmed, desperately looking for some way to break the chains or slip her wrists out of the shackles. Not once did Jess’s fog-filled mind ask why she didn’t just pull the visor off instead of sitting there squirming, she was chained after-all. Several minutes later when the slender drow returned Hunni/Jess was groaning and whimpering in agony.

The drow took a deep breath and sighed softly, “There now look at you little murrii, much longer and you might lose your mind and become a deranged creature in need of being put down, neither of us wants that, do we?” She asked as the pain increased further.

Hunni/Jess hadn’t been aware until that moment how much pain she was truly in, how every move sent shudders of agony through her, she knew it was some evil cast by the witch but that meant little to her as she screamed.

The woman continued “Listen closely murrii, I do not wish you harm, I would have you free from those chains, all you need do..” she paused to make sure her prisoner was listening closely ”is swear to serve me..” she smirked as she paused again “I will leave you to consider it.” with that she turned to leave.

A whimper escaped as Hunni/Jess gritted her teeth and writhed, a sheen of perspiration coating the skin beneath her fur, no longer able to bear it she shouted after the drow. “N..no..please..I..I’ll do it! I swear just please, please, don’t leave me like this!” Tears ran down Hunni/Jess’s cheeks.

The woman stopped, turned back and smiled “You will be mine to command at will, to reward or punish as I see fit, to do with as I wish, you understand murrii?

“Yes, gods yes, please help me pleeassse! Hunni/Jess pleaded, unable to take much more of the torture.

“Very well, name me and end your pain my pet.”

“Mistress! you are Mistress! She screamed.

Hunni/Jess felt the relief from her pain almost immediately, moments later she saw and felt the chains vanish. Hunni fell to the floor shaking as Jess sat in front of the game shaking. Something deep inside Jess had changed, it was as though she melted away to become something else. The drow smiled and waited patiently, watching as her new pet shook on the floor. As she watched and waited she whispered.

“You are mine now pet, feel it deep inside, know it to your very core, you are bound to me. You will obey only me, all you are is what I alone permit, your need is only to serve me. To obey is your only desire, your only true pleasure pet.” The tall woman fell silent and smiled to herself. Though Jess hadn’t noticed amid the pain, the music with it’s soft voice had continued through it all.

Hunni slowly managed to raise herself, she stood looking at the woman she had given herself to.

She knew she never could have won, still she felt a blush of guilt at her lack of strength, at her failure to fight. Outside the game, the girl who was once Jess didn’t think to question what was happening, she knew the guilt and lack of strength were hers, she knew the failure was hers. Not once did she question why she had felt what she had, or why she had not just left the game.

“You have felt what I can do pet, do well and you will be rewarded, but be warned, fail me and you will feel pain.” The drow said almost matter of factly. “Now come, we have work to do.” She commanded as she turned and left the cell, Hunni following quickly behind her.

Hours passed as if in a dream, Mistress and Hunni hunted and fought all sorts of strange creatures, they even killed other Drow and Murrii, as well as Drago and Arach, all in aid of Mistress’s search for some majik artefact. During the hunt, Hunni felt the occasional searing pain in her head when she made a mistake, when she did well she was rewarded with a warm wave of pleasure rolling through her. Eventually Mistress decided to make camp and commanded Hunni to rest, the feline blinked twice.

Jess took a deep breath and smiled widely as she saw “CONGRATULATIONS LEVEL 10” burning in fiery letters in front of her. She slipped the visor off and, grinning like a fool, turned the game off. She didn’t remember the sharp pain or the waves of pleasure she’d been given, all she knew was that she loved the game, it had been even more than Angie had promised. She grinned as saw Angie’s character in her mind, though she had never said it was her, Jess just seemed to know it was.

Jess was excited, she couldn’t believe how incredible the game was, it had seemed almost real. She blushed when she noticed how wet her panties were and how excited she felt, and giggled to herself as she put it down to the sheer pleasure of such an incredible game. Sighing wistfully Jess closed the game laptop and climbed to her feet, she stretched for a few moments then, with that strange music running through her mind, she took a very pleasurable shower. After her shower she wrapped herself in a towel then padded into the kitchen, made herself a drink and took it to bed, she sighed happily as she slid between her sheets.

Game Paused...