The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
* * *

“You still haven’t told us everything have you?”

“No.”

“Just one question for now. How is it the cops haven’t busted you yet? They have to know about what this place, these places, are after hours.”

“Because we have supplied a wife to a sheriff, one to a city cop here and a mistress to the chief of detectives. I allow them to use us as contacts and message bearers to wherever. In return as long as we operate quietly, provide the occasional escort or the occasional girlfriend or call girl to a cop undercover we are left totally alone.”

“Oh shit.”

“Don’t worry. The wives were some of the ones who found love, the mistress considers it part of her job here.”

“That’s gross.”

“Consider for a moment. They start here at sixteen or so, they learn the ropes the next two years catering to the clientele who like it young. They then have a reserve to start college with. They do two or three but up to five years as a part time call girl in college and perhaps university. That covers their expenses long enough to become a doctor with none of those annoying debts the rest collect.”

“Umm,”

“The best part for us is all that expertise is still available if we need it. Those five years cover them launching the rest of their lives and if we ever need that expertise they acquire, it’s ours.”

“But they haven’t been given a choice.”

“Neither was I, this is just the best I could do with what I had to work with when I discovered I wasn’t free.”

* * *

“Sorry, It’s just easy to forget looking at all this. So what’s the next step?” Anna asks feeling embarrassed a few minutes later as they reenter the arcade.

“Integrate Simon into the workforce as a repair and maintenance technician, at least on the books that is. We have had an insane number of applications that I have chosen from among to give me a few working males for appearances. Do you want your sister working here?”

“Not sure yet.” Anna answers looking at the three very satisfied looking employees walking the floor.

“I still have trouble wrapping my head around the idea of helping the cops as part of the bribe to stay in business.” Anna says looking around.

“We have a working relationship, that’s all. The undercover guys we help know that these are true working girls on assignment to them, that lets them use or treat the girls any way they have to. It has saved them a few times while establishing identities. The girls just say the truth that yes they are call girls that someone gave the guys a present, since no one gives a girl to a cop as a present, no one looks twice.”

“Innovative, sick, but innovative.” Anna mumbles wondering how much time the employees, she desperately tries to keep using that word, spend keeping those figures. While she is no slouch, someone who has maintained a competition swimmer or soccer player build for the better part of a decade is hard to compete with.

“You don’t have to compete with them Anna,” Mindy says with a knowing grin, “He’s already yours if you really want him. This is just candy, sweet treats for the libido, but Simon uses the proper brain to think with.”

“Am I that obvious?”

“Only to someone who has seen you with Simon as Anna and Annabell. Besides, you have to remember that he is the owner, I am the general manager and you are now the assistant general manager. That means unless Simon or I object, you can sample the wares to comparison shop so you can get to know various physiotypes of guys, or girls if you get curious.”

“That’s umm,”

“Sexist, exploitive?”

“Yeah.”

“So is all of us being servile sex toys to a hormone ridden teenager, get on with life.”

“That was why you wanted to test him so hard on underagers? To know what type of person he is on the inside.”

“Exactly. As much as I want to be free it’s like I said before, I have a responsibility to my girls, and guys I guess, to look after them to the best of my ability. That is why I provided the cops with underage girls who actually will go all the way with someone who preys on young girls. It lets the cops have a totally airtight case so that ultimately all my girls, people, are safer in the long run.”

“Since you can’t stop yourself, you went ahead and did everything you could to make it better and safer for them?”

“Exactly. Let me tell you though, Amina, I picked her up last christmas, she was frightening. She turned 16 just before thanksgiving. One of her uncles is a vice cop, she did her research then approached me over thanksgiving vacation. She wanted in, I played dumb, she trotted out evidence. Demanded to be let in on the franchise, told me she knew the girls were all hypnotized, brainwashed or some such. She didn’t care about that part since evidence indicated they always managed to leave bad situations before trouble started. Only the fact that they were paid well, as long as she retains her own identity she literally doesn’t care what is done with her body. Turns out her branch of the family doesn’t have the money to send the really smart kid to the right college. The only way she could do it legit is to take on crippling debt. When I demanded she get permission from her uncle, a deal killer by definition, she actually got it. She got his attention via some rather nasty shenanigans then managed to sell it by convincing him she was doing it anyway and this way she could be his inside man, pardon the pun, in the operation. It’s mostly worked out.”

“He allowed it?”

“He had to. She is smart and there is no way she will be able to afford college let alone university above board on her own and her not going would be a waste. The uncle commented to me back in april that although he hates what his niece does to raise money for her further education, he appreciates me leaving her more herself than some of the other girls have been. I about shit bricks, he knows at least part of it, that means at least some of the cops know that the girls are compelled to be here. That was a wake up call, let me tell you. The situation kind of cleaned itself up a while after that but it still haunts me.”

“So if they need a victim they come to you?”

“Unofficially, yes. My idea had the unintended consequence of cleaning up the local market in girls working the racket. With us all clean and respectable, all but a few of the low end dealers, pimps and others were eventually forced out of the market against my affordable high quality girls. Even had the weirdest conversation with a female undercover once. I gave her a job as part of a cover she was building to infiltrate a drug import ring. She was so weird about the behavior quirks, she actually complimented me on having and maintaining high quality merchandise amidst the economic downturn. She assured me that there are lots similar small houses across the country that law enforcement use for undercover work training.”

“I don’t know whether to compliment you or be sick.” Anna says as she watches the new girl coming on duty report to the manager’s office with a smile.

“You know Stewart and James, right?” Mindy asks changing the subject.

“Yeah.” Anna answers.

“Lets go recruit them. I think Simon will be happy here for a while, there’s plenty to keep him entertained.”

“Just when I think I have you figured as a person, you go use our sex as a tool.”

“Be nice or I could go tell her,” Mindy says with a knowing grin pointing to a leggy five ten blond Anna has believing is real, “she is a swimmer you know, to be aggressive wearing him out.”

“You are cruel, you know that right? You are cruel.” Anna says as they head out.

“But he’ll die so happy.” Mindy says with all the innocence she can summon, “Let’s go find those two techno dolts, I’m sure Simon will still be here when we get back.”

“Snoring if he knows what’s good for him.” Mindy continues with a predatory smile.

“For all that you are a nice caring person,” Anna says, “You really are one of the most scary cruel people I know.”

“Thank you.” Mindy says leading the way out.

“You want to hire us as tutors?” Stewart asks an hour later at his house staring at Anna and Mindy.

“Yep.” Mindy laughs, “I have a couple of girls whose grades are slipping and I need it fixed or they can’t work anymore.”

“And you want us?”

“Lets just say you two have good references.” Mindy smiles, “You are good friends with my new assistant general manager’s boyfriend.”

“Huh?”

“She means me.” Anna smirks.

“Huh?”

“What she means,” Mindy says continuing, “is that I just hired her as my assistant general manager and she says you two can be trusted to be good tutors. I will hire you on the books as part time help for the arcades doing incidental repair and maintenance. In reality your jobs will be to be tutors as needed for any of the employees still in school who need help.”

“I’m in.” Stewart stammers just a moment ahead of James, “When do we start?”

“If I could ask one question before we begin?” James asks.

“Ok.” Mindy replies.

“Why do all the girls have to wear literally dumpy stuff till their eighteen then casual stuff that is not revealing till they are twenty one and only then the good stuff?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just curious.”

“No, really, why do you ask?” Mindy asks back.

“Because,” James says with a sigh, “I have heard the rumor for years now that the arcade is actually some sort of high end call girl or escort service. If it is, then I want to know why you really want to hire us.”

“Umm,” Mindy stammers.

“I ask because I have already tried the tutor route to get close to a couple of the girls the last year or two and fell flat on my face. In addition, I discovered after some extensive digging that no employee of this or the other two arcades has graduated with less than a 3 oh GPA after their second year working here. I would like to know how and why since before now there hasn’t been a tutor.”

“Umm,” Mindy stammers as yet another revelation of her secret being not quite so secret is revealed, “I hadn’t realized that you had checked that closely on us.”

“Not just me, my older brother and two of my cousins. All athletes who’s advances were shot down cold while they score quite nicely outside this little clique you keep.”

“James,” Stewart hisses, “Shut up man, it’s an in, who cares?”

“So spit it out then.” Mindy orders.

“You’re gathering to much attention,” James says smiling, “and you want a distraction to lure eyes away from you.”

“Actually it would be closer to need now that you mention it.” Mindy says smiling back.

“And we help how?”

“By providing cover. Simon is now involved in what I am doing. It is part of a long term strategy and you two help provide cover for him and myself that is necessary.”

“Is it dangerous?”

“Not really.”

“Not really?”

“Not really at all. What I need is to make it look like I am trying to change clientele. To shift my market a little if you will.”

“If we are hired as tutors we tutor. If we are hired as maintenance we maintain.” James says flatly.

“And?”

“And I would like it if they could tutor at least me, Stewart should insist on the same terms, in all the little social things. We are socially retarded and we both know it, at least I have the guts to admit it.”

“You want dates?”

“Not that I won’t take the dates mind you, but no. If we are going to tutor them on what we know that they don’t, then they are going to tutor us on what they know that we don’t.”

“Social tutoring?”

“Exactly. Is that even possible?”

“Lets just say it’s not unheard of. And since it has come up twice now I think this is where we are going to start. Anna this is your first project, look into setting up socialization classes. The girls can help you get the outline put together.”

“On it.” Anna answers.

“In the mean time would you two like a hiring bonus?”

“Hiring bonus?”

“Yes, Bonus.”

“Like what?”

“What are you doing until school starts on Thursday?”

“Avoiding doing anything.”

“I thought as much. Can you disappear on a last minute pre school year camping trip?”

“I think so.” James says.

“Perfect. Be at the arcade six sharp. You can tell everyone you are going camping with Simon and will be back Wednesday evening.”

“Ok. Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

“Ok.”

Six PM found James and Stewart in the mall at the arcade. Like most teenage boys they had made forays into the place even without the money to play games. However they never given much thought to the place itself, only the eye candy manning, girling?, staffing, the counters. Normally there are three one duty at one time on the floor, with one or two others in the back as reserve or on break. Tonight there were a lot more than five around.

“Wow,” James stammered, “no wonder there’s a crowd tonight. Look at what’s in here, I think the whole crew is here.”

“I think this is more than one store James.” Stewart says looking at the virtual sea of sixteen to twenty six year olds, over three dozen. The crowd numbered over two hundred in an arcade made for a maximum capacity of one hundred and that didn’t count the UCA employees. The best and worst part is the music playing at volume that drowns out individual conversations making communication either texting or lip reading. The employees come in three groups, under eighteen and they wore loose pants and sweaters that showed none of their bodies even indirectly. Eighteen to twenty and they wore simple clothes designed to neither draw the eye nor push it away. Twenty one and up, they wore costumes derived from different high profile female characters that showed every curve and accentuated them all to great effect. The boys felt out of place at a gathering like this.

“James, Stewart?” A five eleven brunette dressed in a spandex bunny outfit walking through a parting of the crowd says walking up to them in the middle of the crowd. She seemed to enjoy the attention her ample cleavage and wiggly butt drew.

“Yeah.” They manage to stammer just a little more than they drool at the thirty eight C’s talking to them.

“I am Tia, come with me please, they’re expecting you.” She says with a smile.

“Ok Tia.” The reply following the wiggling butt to the door marked employees only. They draw more than a few stares of shock from guys taking in the scenery and a few girls in either disgust at them or envy her body.

“I found them Leah.” Tia says closing the door behind the boys.

“Have a seat boys.” Another Bunny says, identical to the first, she is indicating a pair of chairs near a stack of boxes in one corner of what is obviously a machine repair and maintenance bay.

“Umm, Ok.” James says moving to the indicated chairs. The moment the boys take the seats the girls step behind them to begin massaging their shoulders. Both boys relax for a couple of minutes until two high school girls they know, Lana and Nina, come in dressed just like the two massaging their necks and shoulders, offering them drinks.

“Thanks.” They say accepting the drinks and feeling on top of the world.

“Your welcome.” Lana and Nina say in perfect stereo before kneeling in front of the boys making sure their cleavage shows after they finish their drinks.

“Umm,” James says confused.

“Whether you accept the offer of employment or not.” Mindy says entering the bay through a different door. When Mindy enters Tia and Leah grab the boys wrists pulling them behind their backs pinning them.

“What the?” Both boys start to yell.

“Don’t bother.” Mindy says firmly, “No one could possibly hear you over the music outside, “You will be helping me squash some of the rumors about this place.”

“What the hell lady?” Stewart yells beginning to struggle.

“Lana, Nina, you may begin.” Mindy says to them.

“Yes mistress.” They reply then pin the boys legs before they can get any leverage. Once pinned, their legs are expertly tied to the chair. Then they are handcuffed to the chair and the cuffs tied to it immobilizing the boys.

“Crazy bitch.” James yells then stops in fascination and something he can’t find words for as Lana and Nina undo their pants and shorts. Then to their confusion they are hand stroked gently to bring them erect before the girls tongue tease then fully mouth the boys looking up at them.

“The drinks were drugged.” Mindy says as a matter of factly, “The girls are going to give you blow jobs right there in the chairs and swallow.”

“The exact out outcome after that is up to you.” Mindy continues after the boys are mute staring at the girls staring up them from their crotches with them mouthed, “If you refuse employment you will leave here late tonight after a really nice long blow job session and never speculate about the working conditions here again. You will also help quell rumors of anything weird going on here.”

“If you accept employment, “ Mindy continues as the boys stay mute just staring at their own crotches, “You will return to school and help quell rumors about working conditions here by dent of telling how much fun it is to work here, but how little action there is. You will still get a wonderful blow job from the girls, however there will be more to it than that.”

“What?” James finally manages to stammer.

“The drugs in your drinks will be hitting in a few minutes, just after the girls finish swallowing if my math is correct. This is happening whether you accept employment or not, the difference is the final outcome, but either way you will be helping quell rumors of the type we don’t need here.”

“Huh,”

“You won’t be talking about working conditions here after tonight. The difference is whether you do so as employees or not.”

“Drug and condition us not to talk?” Stewart asks, “Either way?”

“Exactly.” Mindy admits.

“If the blow job is non conditional what’s the signing bonus?” James asks trying to focus.

“You two get to keep those two until school.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

“You’re gonna mess with my head anyway.” James says really pissed, “So I want a bonus for fucking with my head as well.”

“I take the job or not, you make me not talk.” James says focussing, “I’m betting you can cause I think I can feel it starting to hit and you just aren’t the kind to bluff if even a tiny bit of the whispers I’ve heard are true.”

“More or less.”

“I take the job, I’ll take the two staring at us of course. Then I want to score the two behind us on the record.”

“On the record?”

“It gets known we managed to score them. Call it a sympathy lay or just a humorous attempt to boost our cred for laughs, but we score them on the record.”

“If I say yes what do I get that I don’t already have?”

“We don’t fight you.”

“James!” Stewart hisses.

“Were fucked Stew, there is nothing we can do. Help may be twenty feet away but with all that noise it may as well be twenty miles. If we fight then they have to push us, maybe break something. If we let go, maybe we can surprise them and be able to talk after all.”

“Wise thought.” Mindy says complementing him, “Good plan. Won’t work, but still a good plan.”

“Did you just compliment him?” Stewart asks puzzled.

“There is more going on than you boys suspect. This is actually for your protection not ours.”

“How?” James demands.

“Take the job and find out, decline and never wonder again.”

“Do you accept my conditions?” James demanded.

“Yes. In fact, I’ll tell you what. You get the two behind you until morning. Then when you wake up the two kneeling in front of you will be waiting. You will have one hour from the time you get up with both sets of girls. Then the first two will leave and the second set will remain until wednesday at six PM at which time they will return to their normal lives.”

“The first set we both get on the record.”

“Why the insistence?”

“Rep points. It also gives us partial credit when Anna gets those classes together. That way you have a reasonable excuse and we get seriously laid by two hot chicks.”

“Done. You have my word. Now just stare at there eyes as they do you. The drugs will hit soon, just let them carry you away.”

“Oh yeah.” Stewart says grinning as the face staring at him begin bobbing up and down while staring at him, he can’t make himself look away. Still tied to the chair, the inability to move magnifying everything, he feels the hot flash below begin. His breath catches for a moment then he feels himself let go, he stares with rapt fascination as she swallows and a vague roaring in his ears takes everything away.

“Room 2” Mindy orders once the boys have passed out, “I’ll be a minute.”

“Yes mistress.”

“What the?” James says just before midnight as he wakes still in the chair but no longer bound.

“Oh man.” Stewart say as his eyes focus.

“Awesome.” James says staring at the sight in front of him. They are in a room and can hear music in the background out side somewhere. Tia and Leah are tied down still dressed in costume on a pair of twin beds in front of them wit their heads hanging over the edge. Their arms are tied straight out, their legs are spread with ankles tied, a loop goes around their necks holding their heads down, all with big soft ropes.

“Incredible.” Stewart mumbles staring. Though the girls are still dressed he can see everything through the shear fabric pulled tight by their ties.

“We are here till morning.” Leah says startling the boys.

“This is to say sorry for earlier,” Tia continues, “Please feel free.”

“We wouldn’t try to stop you if we could.”

“And as you can tell, we can’t.”

“What are you doing?” James asks as memories start flooding back in.

“We are here for you.”

“You are here for what?”

“What ever you want.”

“Do you expect us to take advantage of you like this?”

“Only if you want to.”

“So what will you do if I untie you?”

“Anything you want.”

“Anything?”

“Yes. We are yours until the morning.”

“So if I wanted you put my hands on your tits, uhh, I mean umm.”

“Yes we would place your hands there.”

“I could umm,” James asks staring at her top.

“Yes you can play with our breasts.”

“Wow.”

“No you do not need to untie us fist. You can do with us as you please.”

“Why?”

“Because we were told to do as you wish until morning.”

“Will you umm,”

“Go all the way? Have sex with you?”

“Yeah.”

“Yes.”

“So if I untie you, you will umm,”

“As I said, yes we will and you don’t need to until us first if you don’t wish to. You are welcome to indulge your fantasies. We will cooperate in any way we can.”

“Why are you tied?”

“So you would feel more tempted to play.”

“Wow.” James said walking around the bed testing her bonds. He finds she thoroughly bound and utterly helpless. She guides him to the seams in her uniform verbally. He soon undoes a hook under her arm and thin hook zipper unravels peeling her out of her uniform. It is soon in three pieces draped loosely across her. Then she is nude though still bound, her sister only a minute behind her.

“What happens if I just walk out of here?” James asks the nude bound girls on the beds that are pulling his mind apart with temptation.

“The moment you leave your hiring bonus is over.”

Stewart stands apparently in shock. James sets a hand on a bare breast, Leah smiles and encourages him onward. He has soon played both her breasts then her sisters as well. After that, he suckles both of them freely before deciding to see how much fun they were orally. The moment he drops his pants Leah and Tia both open their mouths waiting for him, he starts with Leah. It feels wonderful as he enters her orally and plays with her breasts. After a minute he moves to Tia who welcomes him also. Lost in the moment he climbs up on the bed over Tia playing with her bare breasts as he lines up. His first attempt misses, but he corrects his alignment and he is in her. After a dozen thrusts he feels himself letting go so he pulls out and moves to Leah. He gets it right this time and feels himself letting go much quicker this time. The whole concept that she couldn’t stop him if she wanted to is intoxicating like a drug and that feeling drives him on. Then he feels himself let go and further warmth envelope him as Leah’s body welcomes his reaction with an orgasm of it’s own. Unthinking in the aftermath James moves back to Tia and takes her again, lost in the feeling of power that she can do nothing as he has her. With the endurance of the young he feels himself letting go again and her body answering just as her sister’s had. The feeling is just to much and he returns to Leah and takes her again then Tia, the feeling intoxicates him, driving him onward until he finally passes out. He is unaware that this is what Mindy planned for him to do.

She is less worried about Stewart so she more or less left him to his own devices. After James stops he unties Leah and Tia. After getting James settled on one bed, he settles on the other telling them that though he wants them, he won’t force them. He gets a true threesome until he passes out from more of a good thing that he had endurance for. He fails to notice Lana and Nina standing in the corners observing all. Once Stewart is out the next step of the script is set in motion. The unconscious boys are moved to chairs which pull out to be full recliners that double as cots. Leah and Tia then bind Lana and Nina just as they had been then go to stand in the corners waiting on the next step.

“Oh my god.” James says a while later waking, “I umm.”

“You what?” Mindy asks scaring him awake.

“God.” James gasps nearly falling out of the chair. Then the whole room comes into focus. Lana and Nina now bound on the beds while Leah and Tia stand in the corners. Mindy stands by the door waiting for an answer.

“Did you enjoy?”

“What happened?”

“I let your inner demons out. I have this thing about people I work with having their inner demons out where we can both see them. I hate surprises like that. Don’t worry about Stewart, he’s fine, he’ll wake in a while when it’s time.”

“When it’s time?”

“Once you are done exorcising your inner demons that is. You have major issues and you are going to treat and debride them. The two last night were fully willing, these two aren’t, they will fight you and struggle. A part of you is fascinated by such things while the most of you is horrified.”

“What?”

“You have a monster in you James, a bad monster I am going to destroy by putting into the light before it can learn to defend itself. I put you in an altered frame of mind last night to let it out. Now you are going to go through the motions again, you will do it all again, as yourself this time. Then once you know what it really feels like you can think clearly about all the fantasies. You can take your demons by the throat and strangle them.”

“Why?”

“Because you are going to cauterize the wound across your mind or you aren’t leaving this room as yourself. Right here, right now, you will act out those fantasies until you are sick of them, until the very thought turns your stomach. Your time as a social outcast has scarred you, yet you had a thought of learning. That is the only reason you are here instead of chemically castrated to prevent your out of control self from spreading your uncontrollable disease across the generations.”

“What?”

“The sets will trade places as many times as it takes, be cooperative, be resisting, be whatever it takes but you are getting it out of your system now. Either you get it under control, real control not just under wraps like you have been, or you leave here sterile.” Mindy announces coldly.

“But I never touched anyone, I never did anything. I never even umm,”

“I screen my employees very well. Your kind last years, sometimes decades, when you do break, you break badly. So let it out where you can examine it. Nothing and I mean nothing you do in this room right now counts. You can take them with as much force and or make them do whatever you want as long as it takes, but once you leave here, its done. You have a good heart but you have been poisoned by the kind I used to be, by the vile bitter venom poured scalding into open wounds you don’t understand. This is not your fault, not your doing, but it is your burden.”

“Hughh,”

“Normally I screen with fantasies, not this time. Leave this room before you can convince me you have let it all out into the light and I will make sure you never leave a legacy of violence behind you.”

“Why?”

“Because you have great potential, yet strength comes at a price. I am sorry this is necessary, but once this is done you will understand much more. You have had the standing two by passive force, you will need to take the two bound by true force. Then put the standing two back and take them by force as well. After that I recommend you take the two there now by passive force to balance it all out.”

“What’s wrong with Stewart?”

“Nothing. He’s sleeping. He will not awaken until told to. These four will not remember this after a few days, only you will have to live with the memories. Be the monster now so you know all it’s secrets, all it’s ways, so you always know everything about it.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Then you will leave here with no further issues, and you never will have any.”

“Shit. So I’m supposed to um,”

“You won’t understand this right now, but this isn’t rape, it’s intervention therapy. Good luck.”

“Because you won’t kill me?”

“Because of the rules I am currently working under. If I had my way would turn you over the tender mercies of the mongoose, but she is no longer mine.”

“Mongoose?”

“A pet name.” Mindy laughed, “I made a funny. Pet, name.” She finished chuckling at some joke.

“Why are you doing this?” James asks as some sense tells him he still doesn’t have an answer.

“There is more going on than you have any idea about. You satisfy criteria for some needs, you have the darkness in you, yet it is still unbound, bind it.”

“OK. But they won’t remember this, how?”

“Get it done and I promise answers. That by the way is the same guarantee as you ending up chemically castrated if you fail. All or nothing, you decide.”

“Then go away. I have to do something sick.”

“Yet desirable.”

“Go away bitch.”

“Step on the loop at the bottom of the bed to tighten the loop on their necks, it’ll choke them forcing their mouths to open for you. Don’t ask, don’t tell, order if you must, but better just take, the sooner and faster you get it all out the better.”

“Don’t think, react?”

“If you are human you’ll know when to just stop after you’ve had them all by force, if not, learn.” Mindy says then steps out. James sees a large white room outside and realizes he isn’t in the arcade anymore. Stepping over to Nina he looks at her bare breasts and her mouth then begins playing with her breasts. He knows that mouth, he’s been in it before. He rubs his now full erection against her lips, she does nothing but glare at him. He steps on the loops he finds where Mindy said it would be, she gasps opening her mouth, he enters. She tries to bite him, he steps on the loop harder, she soon opens her mouth all the way.

He relents and she can breath again, but her mouth just stays open, it does nothing. He pushes all the way in then begins playing with her breasts seriously. She begins to fight him, but is unable to move her arms or legs, all she can do is wiggle, part of him finds that intriguing. He taps the loop in silent command, she tries to bite him, he stomps the loop, she relents. He taps it again and she tries to bite him again, he stomps it again, holding longer this time. The cycle repeats a few more time until she finally maintains a seal on him with her lips. Pushing in and out he feels himself building toward release, then he steps on the loop stopping her breathing just as he lets loose. Unable to move or breathe Nina can only take his spurt in her mouth and hold it along with him until he relents, the instant he does she swallows without thinking, he almost lets go again. With her trapped and trained he starts in again, she remains cooperative until he begins to soften.

Moving to Lana he begins as soon as he is hard again. Making her decide to seal is harder, she fights him more, he likes it, he finds himself reveling in it. It takes many repetitions to teach her to keep her lips sealed, but finally she does. The moment he feels himself start to let go he steps on the loop just as he had before. Bound and unable to move, choked and unable to breathe, she can only take what spurts, hold it, and wait. The moment he relents, she swallows as part of breathing. Reflex keeps her lips sealed as he pushes in and out of her. Panic sets in when he withdraws, climbs on the bed and prepares to have her.

Arms and legs bound outwards, neck bound by loop. She can only lay there not even able to tense properly without choking. Then she feels him in her and her body responding the only way it can, by welcoming him. Silent to this point, a nearly silent gargled scream escapes her as she feels her body build towards climax, then silence accentuated by flared nostrils and wide eyes when the orgasm hits just before it feels like he goes again. The utter helplessness of the girl under him drives James onward, the joy of her struggles intoxicates him, the pointlessness of them makes him harder instead of softening. The firm nipples do the final bit of distracting so he doesn’t wonder why the silently screaming girl is silently screaming, not at the top of her lungs.

Out of his mind drunk on power James moves back to Nina. Looming over her he simply thrusts into her, the shudders as she fights him merely drive him on. Playing with her breasts while bound starts to feel normal, nice, but normal. His hands drift to her throat, even as they settle there he is to focussed to notice that Lana is being let loose. Just his thumbs are pressing just enough and only enough to stop her from breathing while he pumps in and out her. Then the anticipated break occurs, this isn’t some wet dream, this isn’t a fantasy, a video game, a board game, a video, this is real and he simply stops in mid thrust allowing his hands to go limp. Realization hits him, he just took them by force, real force, they fought him for real. The enormity of what he did blinds him to movement around him as he begins the downward spiral that goes with the break.

“Gahhk.” He squaks as a noose settles over his neck from behind. Then two sets of hands grab his and pull them to his sides. Whoever has him is much stronger than he is, that alone would make his struggle pointless, but the noose tightening threatens him with blackness. He senses through the gray fog that he is placed on the bed he just left Lana on, now vacant, a remote part of him notes. As the world comes back into focus he finds himself bound just as the girls had been.

“Be erect.” A voice over him orders. He looks up to see Lana standing there nude.

“Not fast enough.” Lana says and he feels the loop pulled tight mercilessly just as someone begins stroking him.

“Better.” She says moments later and he can breathe, then someone flicks a nipple sending electric shocks throughout his body.

“Erect you can breathe.” Lana says coldly, “Say it.”

“Huhhg,” He stammers, and the loop chokes again.

“Erect you can breathe.” Lana repeats and the loop loosens.

“Erect I can breathe.” James gets out as fast as he can.

“Good boy.” Lana says and someone pinches both his nipples then twigs them while someone else strokes him.

“Erect you can breathe.” Lana repeats.

“Erect I can breathe.” He gets out quickly.

“Good boy.” Lana says and the anticipated twigs happen and he is stroked.

“You are erect on my command.” Lana says flatly.

“I am, umm, erect, on your um, command.” James stammers feeling his body tense, though he can’t tell if it is for the choke or the twigging.

“Good boy.” Lana says and his nipples are twigged again as he is stroked and he feels something warm envelope his erection then a tongue play on him for a moment, then a cool breeze on it.

“You are erect on my comamnd.” Lana says.

“I am erect on your command.” James says quickly, and his reward doesn’t wait.

“Good boy.” Lana says a moment behind the pleasure, it doesn’t matter to him.

“You ejaculate on my command.”

“I ejaculate on your command.” He stammers not really hearing himself.

Good boy, You ejaculate only on my command.” Lana continues right over the top of his reward.

“I ejaculate only on your command.” James hears himself say.

“Obedience is breathing.”

“Obedience is breathing.” He echoes.

“Good boy.” And James feels electric shocks trace his body as warmth massages his erection with a tongue.

“You will remain erect until we are through with you.”

“I will remain erect until you are through with me.” He echoes not completely hearing himself.

“Good boy.” Brings the tingly shocks all over and the sensation of him going in and out of something with a tongue. He wants to let go but dares not. He feels a break then another mouth, he holds on in fear hoping he lasts. As the third one is finishing he can’t hold it anymore, he begins to let loose, then the world goes crazy as he struggles to breath. His limbs don’t respond because they can’t, He tries to thrash around but only succeeds in wiggling which brings giggles. Then the process begins all over again. This time he makes it through all four orals, then fails on the second sit down. Then the process begins again. Finally he makes it all the way through, then Nina is kneeling by him stroking his hair.

“Good boy.” She says and his body runs electric with tingles.

“Relax my little good boy, relax.” She continues and he struggles to hold onto her voice.

“You are a good boy, no relax, that’s it, relax.” James hears and feels his body want to dance the electric. He feels something playing with him keeping him erect.

“Time to finish play now good boy, ejaculate.” James hears and even as his body sings he feels himself surge as he lets go.

“Good boy, ejaculate and relax my good boy.” James hears her continue as his world narrows to just her voice as pleasure has become pain, ecstasy become pain with only her voice as relief. He follows it blindly, seeking oblivion, it’s that or want to die instead, he feels something under him and then he spurts again.

“Good boy,” He hears and his body tingles, “Ejaculate.” He hears then his body tingles all over as he feels himself let go again, “Relax.” And he does as his world narrows to just that voice and the feeling of his body responding to it again and again until it no longer bothers him that his body is responding without him being involved. Then finally he is no longer aware of his body at all, only the sensations the voice brings.

“Good boy.” Rouses James later. His eyes burst open and he looks desperately around as his body responds to the words and tone.

“Shit.” He pants. He finds himself on one of the beds, Lana on his right, Tia on his left. Stewart is on the other bed with Nina on his right and Leah on his left, though covered, it is obvious that Mindy is wearing the only clothing in the room, and everyone besides he and her are soundly asleep

“Did you realize you had that much of a darkside James?” Mindy asks.

“What?”

“Did you know? Suspect?”

“No.” He hears himself answer her and realizes the truth of the answer.

“Had you ever fantasized like that?”

“No.” He answers for himself, “Nothing that strong, nothing that umm,”

“I thought not. Your social isolation was turning the darker side of your dreams of turning the tables on them in some bad directions. I don’t object to fantasies, I don’t object to role play, I even take on clientele of that type, but I won’t have anyone around that doesn’t have those kinds of impulses firmly in hand.”

“Clientele, You won’t?”

“Yes Clientele. As you have heard I run a brothel, several actually. I recently subdivided my holdings somewhat for a number of reasons, but I can honestly say I run the best stable of girls of every stripe in this or any neighboring state.”

“You do?”

“Yes. You were correct to ask about social classes. In fact, you and Stewart will be the first ones going through them. In the mean time do you think last night got through to you the realities of both sides of the game?”

“Yes.”

“Want to play that way again?”

“No. It was fun having them trapped, helpless, great fun, once. In the end it didn’t feel right and then when I got to see and feel what they went through, no, never again.”

“Good. If you hadn’t felt that way it would have been a federal case reassembling all your pieces if one of a couple of my employees caught wind of that. Not that play acting the bondage scene is out of bounds mind you, but the lack of safe words and signals to prevent harm is stupid. I don’t care how hard or close to the edge you push them or they push you, the closer to the abyss you get, the better your safeties better be. Am I clear?”

“Yes ma’am.” James answers feeling formal for a moment in spite of his nakedness.

“Yours are not the worst fantasies I have ever found by the way. And you are far from the first to be taken by surprise at their strength, or have them run away with you. The verbal triggers will wear off in a few days to weeks depending on how often they are triggered and how badly you want them gone.”

“Good.”

“On to other business. There are a great many things going on at once. As I said, I have recently divided my business empire if you will into a number of now independent enterprises. The pieces I personally retain are three arcades here in town and interest in a club a ways from here, I no longer own the club, but I still get residuals from it.”

“Ok.”

“I will be having a very similar discussion with stewart soon. You however had the strength to stop your dark side from running completely away with you, congratulations. You, Stewart, Simon and Anna are the only non controlled employees I have. I say this because by this time you have figured out that last night couldn’t work without some type of controls.”

“The thought did occur to me.”

“As non controlled employees you are permitted to sample the wares which are my real stock and trade. However, only with the following caveats. Only on duty when you are both on break working the same shift, and only in the back rooms. If you want more than a quickie in the stock room, you will have to make arrangements with myself or Anna. We are the only ones who can arrange anything outside the store premises or hours. Though you will get a discount, you will be charged and be required to be discrete about it. Any gloating or crowing or bragging or pictures will get you fired or worse if I need to defend my business. Am I clear?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“I may be madam, but I am no ma’am.”

“Yes mindy.” James tried.

“Good boy.” She said and James’s body reacted, his breath caught as his nerves sang tune electric.

“Ughh,” He grunted trying to focus

“How did you stop yourself?” Mindy asked smiling at him reacting.

“It became real.”

“So the moment you realized it wasn’t a dream it changed?”

“Yeah, up to then I thought it was just some kind of dream or fantasy, then it was just real.”

“So you stopped?”

“So I just stopped.”

“Excellent. Just so you know though. I used a few drugs and some hypnosis to make sure you two wouldn’t and can’t just blurt out something bad. You can still talk about it of course, but saying anything about us will require an act of will.”

“I should be pissed but all I feel is thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Mindy replied rising, “By the way, I changed my mind, it’s about ten Tuesday night, keep the four of them until six tomorrow. You and stewart go take them somewhere, screw their and your brains out. I also did some research and found out your older brother is something of a bastard towards you. If you want to take Leah and Tia with you and go visit him, go ahead. I arranged a cover story for fun because people like him just piss me off.”

“Cover story?”

“Yeah. Like I said people like him piss me off. Competent misogynists I can stand, those without the skill or balls to stand on their own I can’t. So feel free to use them in front of him, have them give you a blow job on command if you want.”

“No, I think I’ve had enough of the whole command thing.”

“You work here now, get over it, get used to it. Commanding people is what we do here. I like to torture people like him, so if you take them as a set, they are yours until six. They’ll tell him it’s a dare thing from a marker in a card game, so they have to obey you or lose face, and they aren’t losing face so you are in charge.”

“Why me?”

“Your brother pisses me off and I liked that you were able to stop yourself.”

“Would I be able to have one of them give him a blow job as a little brother can have it done for him but he can’t seem to get any thing sort of stunt.”

“Exactly the type of thing I had in mind. It’s also a test, they’ll be reporting on your performance handling them.”

“My performance handling them?”

“Precisely. As I said, it is a test. If you are up to the challenge that is.”

“What am I being tested on?”

“You’ll figure it out as you go.”

“As tempting as it to have those two as a set. I think I have humiliated them and myself enough already.”

“Actually they won’t remember a thing, only you will know what happened in the long run. As you have already figured out, they are quite closely controlled. In fact, later, when the rest of the drugs clear out of your system you’ll freak quite badly yourself. It’s normal.”

“So what do you have against my brother?”

“Let me just say there were a number of reasons you were tested as thoroughly as you were, your brother is one of them. As for the details, those are confidential. In order to get those you would have to go torture your brother with a pair of college girls who have to do as you say. Someone will be doing this particular chore anyway, it might as well be you.”

“What do I do?”

“Go be an embarrassed, exhilarated little brother about to get an energetic double lay.”

“And stewart?”

“He will wake soon with Lana and Nina in bed with him, he gets them.”

“Nice.” James says smiling, “And I take it figuring what I’m interviewing for is part of the interview itself isn’t it. If I can’t figure out what it is, then I ‘m not qualified.”

“Something like that. If you want that interview then go and take them with you. Until you return them you have full rights, you can give out kisses, blow jobs and quickies if you like.”

“They are people not merchandise.”

“Leah, Tia, get dressed and come to attention. Lana, Nina, arrange yourselves with Stewart, he has full rights until six PM.”

“Yes ma’am.” Everyone replies, James watches confused as it all happens and Stewart sleeps through it.

“Lets go then.” Mindy says and they file out. A glance back in shows Lana stroking a sleeping Stewart erect before mouthing him as Nina kisses him.

“You have a lot more questions I know.” Mindy says to James at the door to the arcade, “However this is not the time for them. You have places to be, your brother is in his apartment, he moved out of the dorm room.”

“Were off I guess.” James says resigned and weary.

“You are one of the cruelest people I know.” Anna says from the shadows after James exits to the arcade.

“I know.” Mindy says sadly, “However, it still had to be done. He drugged one of our girls, he raped her, he shared that rape, he bragged about that rape, but his brother who has the same darkness does not revel in it. He turned aside from it, and he was hard to push into it, I nearly couldn’t.”

“He’ll have to live with that memory for a long time you know.”

“I know. I still live with my memories. I am doing all of this here in this place with Simon because of something I haven’t told you yet.”

“What?”

“That we have been getting volunteers.”

“And?” Annas asks sensing something deeper.

“And not just one or two. The pay, the protection of belonging, the skills of all sorts they collect, the bodies they end up with, the self confidence they learn, they are volunteering to be conditioned, to be made into something, all because I found a way to make being a living thrall of some sort serve as an advantage.”

“And?”

“And in the end it’s evil.”

“No it’s not Mindy.”

“The road to hell is paved with good intentions and I had the best intentions when I set out to make the girls I was forced to collect as safe as I humanly could. They are prettier, more beautiful, stronger, faster, more careful, more aware, more dangerous, smarter, and because of it each year more and more are volunteering to be my puppets. All because I take care of my people. I had to collect them all, I couldn’t stop. What he did to me made me, I took them by force at first. What I did to them was worse than raping their bodies, I raped their minds, I took free will and replaced it with a need to serve me and my ends.”

“Yet you also let them go free. You left them better able to be whatever they wanted to be. You used the tools of the abyss you couldn’t not use to do the work of the light.”

“Yet after I let them go.” Mindy cried as tears well up, “I had to replace them. I could only let them go because he wanted his stable to always be young and new.” And her legs gave out, she collapsed on the floor crying as emotions bottled for so long begin to leak.

“You did the best you could with the evil forced upon you. You risked your self, your very sense of self in order to give them a chance. So what are you afraid of?”

“That they will keep coming. That year after year new girls will keep coming to me to trade their bodies for a few years in order to get the gifts I created. The ones I had to make to live with myself in order to give something back to those I couldn’t not take from.” Mindy cries.

“On a less emotional level look at it this way. At sixteen they join you, doesn’t matter why they do it, they do it. They turn tricks for money. Estimating from your own numbers they get all expenses paid, medical paid, a car with insurance, housing, about five hundred every month in cash with another thousand in an interest bearing account. That lasts until they turn nineteen and doesn’t count bonuses or tips, then cash and on deposit both go to about six hundred. College and University are both paid for by the tricks they turn, since they are on campus the pool of johns is selective, making it easy to separate work and school. Work off campus is available and you leave them a lot of autonomy. By the time they graduate they have a bank roll waiting, a car you let them keep, and social experience ranging from the lowest to the highest levels of society. They know how to talk to everyone from horny teenagers to bank presidents to high level politicians and they can function as councilors and confidants for any of the above.”

“Yeah.”

“But you can’t see where that would be of any value?”

“The money would be nice but their lives.”

“So think about this as well. You get them when they are young, insecure, not quite sexually or physically mature. You guide them through the roughest times in their lives. You provide guidance and safety. You make sure no one ever rapes them. They will never be a victim again, that is what you give them.”

“By making them my victim first.”

“By granting them the strength to stand alone. You give them a family, a place to belong. You take their weaknesses and mold them into strengths. You use their bodies yet leave them with the skills you implant or give them. You could take their sense of self, but you don’t. They could be made into zombies or toys or literal barbies or drooling sexbots or little french maids or any number of other fates, yet you save them from all of those. You use them yes, but you save them as well, you protect them, you keep them safe, you ensure they never lose themselves and you are honest with them as you do it. You use them and use them well, but you are honest with them, they are never the victim with you. They are your employees and you never forget that, you allow them to have lives. The girls are allowed to have boyfriends, lovers, flings and they stay in contact with family. They can fall in love, get married have a family of sorts. You allow them to leave when they are done, you allow them to retire and they are always better off than when you gathered them.”

“You mean that?” Mindy asks in a sob.

“Yes. Now you should go ask Amina if I’m right.”

“I can’t, I don’t have the time.” Mindy answers feeling tired.

“Go Mindy.” Anna says desperately.

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy answers to her own and Anna’s shock. Anna though realizes the truth faster than Mindy’s emotion addled brain.

“Mindy.” Anna says firmly, “You will go ask Amina if I am correct.”

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy hears herself answer formally, “What the?”

“You obey.” Anna orders.

“I obey.” Mindy answers looking startled.

“What I know now is that Simon ordered everyone at the beach to obey me second only to him.” Anna says with horror and awe, “As long as I don’t give any order that contradicts one of his you have to do what I tell you. I didn’t know he did that but it is the only reasonable explanation for that answer.”

“Agreed and it looks I am going for a drive. You won’t retract that order will you?”

“No. And I am sorry to do this to you, but you will get yourself laid, good and proper. You know what I mean and you will do it. You will not just use one of the males controlled like I am guessing you normally do when it gets bad, you will find a guy you don’t control and have at him.”

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy hisses knowing she will do it, “Why?” She surprises herself being able to ask.

“Because you are in your own way as bad as James is. You will sate yourself not merely treat the worst of it.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Sucks don’t it?”

“What exactly?”

“Obeying?”

“Yes and no. I’ve lived with the appetites he gave me for years. I thought I still understood what the girls go through. My own reaction tells me I have forgotten a lot, thank you for that.”

“Your welcome and don’t comeback until your head is on straight.”

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy smiles.

“I’ll hold down the fort here. Once on your way you shall not concern yourself with nor be concerned about here until you are ready to return. That is an order.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Is my cousin one of the guys you control?”

“Yes.”

“Then you will start by making sure he is in an uncontrolled state then give him the best blow job you know how to give. With him uncontrolled, you are assigned to him for a night. He gets anything he wants from you, you are there to please him how ever he desires for himself alone without regard for your own likes, dislikes or preferences. You will spend the night with him, you will cheerfully be fully compliant and obedient enjoying obeying him, your only thoughts his enjoyment and happiness. You will make him breakfast and serve it in bed. You will give him a blow job while he eats that breakfast followed by whatever service he wants next. Once he is done with that you will then take a shower, during which you will fully service him if he wishes, however he wishes. Taking that shower shall wash away your assignment to him, freeing you as you exit it. After that you will then proceed to the rest of the mission as outlined, do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy answers feeling something she can’t put words to, “Why?”

“He’s my cousin and I want to thank him for introducing us.”

“That’s good.” Mindy replies breaking down laughing, “That line alone is worth it, I obey.”

“You are not required to allow pictures or video but not banned from it either. I hope you can find what you need Mindy, I really do.”

“So do I.” She agrees and steps out leaving Anna alone. Tears form in Anna’s eyes for a moment then she puts them away as she heads for the office to check work schedules and appointments.