The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
* * *

“When he got done with me, I not only obeyed him, I liked it. He made me like my humiliation.”

“Then why have you done all this?” Simon asks indicating the three deeply enthralled women back in the dorm room.

“Because before I give myself to you, I want you well sated. I also don’t want you focussed solely on me. Think of these as presents or tribute. I give you them in advance, wanting my freedom in return.”

“But you basically enslaved them?”

“Not quite true, I chose my victims carefully. Every one of them uses her body as a weapon to get what she wants. All I am doing is redirecting that willingness to be sexual playthings to make them yours. Now instead of serving their own petty aims, they serve you.”

“Wow.” Simon mumbles seeing in his minds eye the college cheerleader back in her dorm room who last night had ridden him to the point of exhaustion.

“They treated themselves like property, now they are.”

“How come it is so easy for you to get them ready for me?”

“I choose my targets carefully. Two more times with the cheerleader and she is yours for life. Left to her own devices she will eventually break free given enough time. Once more like last night for the other two and they are yours for life as well. The girls from the party will remain yours as long as you do something with them at least every other week for a year. Once their obedience gets ingrained into their growth patterns, they belong to you.”

“Oh.” Simon says turning to look at Anna, “Anna, Would you like to become Annabell again? I think I will have plenty to keep me distracted so I don’t use her to hard for the time being.”

“Sure, later.”

Friday noon finds Simon at the beach for no reason he determine, it just felt like a place to go. Randomly exploring the sand dune he finds himself at the bayside cove where he and Anna had spent a portion of a day. To his surprise Anna and Mindy are there apparently waiting for him to arrive.

“What are you guys doing here?” Simon asks.

“Waiting on you.” Anna replies.

“Waiting on me?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry Simon but I had to take a chance. I had to know how and what you would do.”

“Do?”

“Yeah. We have a lunch set out. This way.” Anna says pointing to a hidden section of beach.

The sight that greets Simon is beyond words. Mia and Samantha are setting out a picnic. Tamara is nude laying reverse hogtied on a short bench. Two vibrators are in her humming while earphones cover her ears. Something is playing that she is repeating quietly with her eyes closed looking relaxed. Though her face is bright red, the other two continue setting out the picnic unconcerned.

“Holy shit.” Simon proclaims.

“Hope you like it.” Mindy says grinning, “It’s part of a surprise we have for you.”

“Go over to Tamara Simon, you need to finish with her now.” Anna orders.

“Ok.” Jeff says.

“Pick her head up, her mouth will open.” Mindy says, “When it does, enter her then begin working her up and down on you until you climax. When she swallows she will open her eyes to look at you. The moment she does, she is yours to keep.”

“Ok.” Simon replies puzzled but going along with it.

“She is yours Simon.” Anna says firmly.

“She is mine.” Simon echoes pulling Tamara’s head up and down by her hair.

“She is yours to keep.” Anna says with a grin he can’t see.

“She is mine to keep.” Simon echoes as he feels himself let go. The feeling he gets watching her as she looks up at him, as though burning his face permanently into her mind’s eye, is disconcerting yet welcome. He can’t look away as she keeps trying to swallow more, then she just passes out with him still in her mouth.

“Don’t worry about her Simon.” Anna orders, “Do your pants back up and come here.”

“Ok.” Simon says complying.

“Now lay down on the towel,” Anna orders, “Then lay your head back on the pillow and relax.”

“Ok.” Simon replies, almost as soon as he lays his head back he is asleep.

“Simon.” He hears Anna say some time later.”

“Yes.” He replies opening his eyes.

“Just lay their Simon, relax, don’t worry and don’t move. Just let it happen.” Anna orders.

“Ok.” Simon replies.

“This body belongs to you.” Simon sees Tamara say as she squats nude over him before lowering herself onto him and lifting his hands up to her bare breasts, “It is yours to do with as you please.”

“I thank you for this gift.” Simon hears himself say, “Do you acknowledge that you are mine to command.”

“I so acknowledge.” Tamara says formally and Simon can see an orgasm rock her body that he feels in her grip on him as works up and down.

“Then rise Tamara,” Simon can hear himself say, ”Swearing to serve faithfully always.”

“I so swear.” Tamara says her face red just before she rises.

“This body belongs to you.” Simon hears Mia says as she squats over him preparing to lower herself onto him.

Over the next while more of them squat over Simon. After Mia comes Samantha, then Anna’s sister Mattie, Mattie’s two cheerleader friends Nina and Mara, Lana her friend Betty and their friends Veronica and Zara. The first ten he recognizes from his dreams the last few nights. The eleventh he doesn’t recognize, yet somehow he knows the five eight red head is another college cheerleader, her name is Andrea.

“This body belongs to you.” Simon hears said again, this time by Mindy just before she lowers herself onto him, “It is yours to do with as you please.”

“I thank you for this gift.” Simon hears himself say yet again, “Do you acknowledge that you are mine to command.”

“I so acknowledge.” Mindy says formally. Simon sees an orgasm rock her body as her face goes soft while a smile surfaces just as each have in turn.

“Then rise Mindy,” Simon can hear himself say, ”Swearing to serve faithfully always.”

“I so swear.” Mindy says her face red just before she rises, no trace of the former animation showing at all.

“You can get up now Simon.” Anna says with an odd tone, “You need to tell them to obey me second only to you.”

“Obey Anna second only to me.” Simon says automatically as he sits up.

“Understood.” They all echo in a circle of kneeling nude females Simon can finally see as he rises.

“Simon look at me.” Anna orders.

“Ok.” Simon replies reluctantly moving his eyes from the nude circle of females to Anna.

“Simon no longer says.” Anna says firmly, “Say it.”

“Simon no longer says.” Simon echoes. Something shifts, something changes, suddenly Simon is actually awake.

“Take it easy Simon,” Anna says concerned, “The disorientation will pass in a few moments.”

“What the?” Simon asks as he realizes something is not right looking at all the girls around him.

“Simon,” Anna says concern in her voice, “School starts a week from Monday.”

“But It’s august.”

“No, it’s the second week of September.”

“How?” Simon asks blinking.

“Do you remember my cousins girlfriend, Mindy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember she got drugged?”

“Yes.”

“She was drugged by a former boyfriend. His attempts to condition her worked though. When she spotted me controlled yet free, she begged for my help. He gave her skills with hypnosis and intake glamours. He made her into a pet collector for him. Her assignment was to ensure that he always had a dozen other girls to play with at all times. She thought she would be free when she killed him, she was wrong.”

“Holy shit.” Simon mumbles as his eyes survey his surroundings again.

“The compulsion was still there. When she found me, she thought that if she got whoever had me a complete collection he might be able to free her. Stop her from collecting and letting control lapse over time, over and over again.”

“So they are all just glamoured? Temp controlled?”

“No, not anymore.” Anna sighs, “They are yours. The conditioning left no wiggle room on that. They are well and truly yours.”

“Oh.”

“You have two college cheerleaders, four high school. Two more college students, three high schoolers and now Mindy in addition to me.”

”Why?”

“So you can free Mindy when you figure out how.”

“I thought it was all a dream, I thought they were all just a dream.”

“The fourteen and fifteen year olds were. No matter how hard we pushed you, you refused to go all the way either of them. As long as you thought it was those two, you refused. We finally coaxed you into a blow job each, but you told them to wait until they were sixteen despite all we tried.”

“Why?”

“We had to know what to expect from you.”

“Oh god.” Simon croaks as it begins to hit him.

“Four sixteen year olds, four seventeen, one each of eighteen, nineteen, twenty and twenty one with Mindy at twenty three.”

“Oh god.”

“I think you’ll like it.”

“But Mattie,” Simon asks, “How could you do that to your own sister Anna?”

“She has always used her body for gain. Now I get some revenge. Every time you visit my place she will contrive a way to go down on you, even in front of me if she has to. The best part is that she will forget all about it a few minutes after she is done. But if you give her an order to carry out after she is done, she will carry it out as though she had decided to do it on her own.”

“Oh god.” Simon moans again, “I think I hear a bit of sibling revenge.”

“A little,” Anna acknowledges, “Maybe.”

“But I thought it took multiple sessions with um.”

“Reinforcement. They have happened. Do you remember that night in your tree house where I tied you up so I could play? Well I used an implanted suggestion from that night to allow me use of you with you agreeing not to remember.”

“You what?”

“Do you remember that you don’t remember that night?”

“Duh.” Simon snaps hoping he was parsing correctly.

“Well,” Anna grimaces, “I also convinced you that night to trade blank time with me. For the last month I have been using my time with you for helping Mindy use you to condition all of them.”

“But I though it was still early august?”

“You have been a little tired. I might have left you in a kind of fugue state for a while there because I kept you to tired.”

“And they know?” Simon asks pointing at the circle.

“Except Mattie, yes.”

“And there fine with it?”

“They are now. It’s perfectly normal to them now. They just hope you will continue being nice.”

“So now what do I do?”

“For the moment I suggest you be sixteen.

“You know what a sixteen year old would do with them don’t you?”

“Yes.” Anna chuckles, “Pay attention now. Every week or two they will report to you to receive instructions for the coming while. Your sister and parents have been glamoured I guess is the word, too not notice the extra comings and goings. As long as you don’t bring one of them into your room for the night they will notice nothing.”

“Oh.”

“My brother and parents have gotten much the same treatment. Mattie and I can come and go as needed with out a problem and Mindy is staying with me for a while. All the girls except Mindy have been made to lose active boyfriends so they now have no sexual outlet except you or who ever you assign. Mindy has a few boys she has been using to keep her own programmed urges satisfied, otherwise you would be to exhausted to think.”

“Damn.”

“The fact that you have access to all of them is completely normal to them. While requests are somewhat debatable if it disrupts schedules, orders are not. They will obey any order you give them without any thought. They are in their own minds accustomed to you having them once a month, it’s perfectly normal to them and are happy that you will be moving up the schedule now. As far as they know you have been having them for a while, they have kept this secret, they will continue to unless you tell them different.”

“Wow.” Simon whispers looking at the arc of a dozen nude girls around him waiting for his next order.

“Right now they are all in deep trance. If you have any orders you want them to follow but don’t want them to know about it, now is the time. This weekend has been cleared for all of us. I realize I have abused my blank time, I also realize that I have a back log to make up. Therefore I now offer to let you put me into trance so you can have truly free time with us all.”

“Not that this isn’t a fantasy come true, but why?”

“Because you need to find a way to free Mindy. She was compelled to keep trying to collect a harem, eventually people would have gotten more hurt than they already have been, not all the those drifting off when controls collapse have gone cleanly.”

“They have?”

“Yes.” Anna answers, “People have been. As your thrall, she is now harmless.”

“Just how deep is this programming?”

“The four in college are yours. Unless you specifically set them free some how, they are yours to keep. If you use the rest every fort night or so for three to five months they will also be yours to keep.”

“And if I don’t. Use them that is?” Simon asks.

“Then Mindy will be compelled to replace them. Until you can find a way to deprogram her that is.”

“And you are offering to let go for what, the whole day? The night?”

“No, for the weekend. I and we,” Anna says indicating the group, “need to wake up sometime Sunday so we can get ready for school this week”

“What? All of you?”

“For the weekend.”

“Wait a minute. I thought I remembered something about credit balances and umm.” Simon says trailing off.

“That was just part of the fantasy. The four in college will never be embarrassed or hesitate to obey no matter who or what you have them do. They will continue to live their lives normally in what ever way doesn’t interfere with what ever orders you give. The rest are kind of toys right now, though they will act normally around others, they will cheerfully allow you do anything you want with them while obeying any direct order you give them. Even if those orders are to sleep with or have sex with someone whether they like them or doing it or not. Over time they will adjust their activities just like the older girls to accommodate your orders and desires. Within six months they will be as yours as the older ones and as easily loaned or rented out with no conscious contradictions to their behavior, to soon will cause some emotional feedback so be a little careful.”

“Damn.”

“Now as I said earlier, you won’t remember it, but you have already had all of them. Mindy and I talked before setting all this up, I can release the memories for you, but they will be kind of confusing at first."

“I need those memories to understand how Mindy was programmed don’t I? Especially since I will have witnessed them all as a programming aid.”

“Yes. We hoped you would realize that on your own.”

“So what do I do now?”

“For now, play! You have a dozen new toys to play with, play with them.”

“I didn’t want a harem.”

“Waah.” Anna says mimicking the cry of an angry child.

“So all I have to do in order to keep the cheer leaders and others from school is play with them?”

“Remember, as you play, they will become accustomed to being yours, after a few weeks to months of you being there only sexual outlet it becomes part of them. Their minds are already used to you, this is to help their bodies become yours by habit as well. Once new experience is layered on top of the programming, it is no longer something external, it will literally be part of how they think and view the world. They think obeying you is normal now, once layered in, it will be.”

“And the other four?”

“As I said earlier, they are as of a few minutes ago, yours to keep. Your overly endowed toy was the last to finish, you were hard to push into making her permanently yours, but in the end, you did it.”

“They can’t refuse?”

“They can’t conceive of not obeying, refusal of an order from you, even questioning one, is no longer part of their thought patterns at all. It is in their minds, their responsibility to accommodate your wants and desires, not yours to be reasonable. From what Mindy indicated, you could send them on their way for a year or more, show up one day out of the blue and they would happily service you.”

“Damn.” Simon mutters repeating himself.

“Like I said, I used a lot of black out time on this, on setting this up. Now you get to have a nice down payment on that time. Put me under right now, make me however you want me, the weekend is yours.”

“Does it bother you at all that you and Mindy enslaved eleven girls?”

“Not really.” Anna grins, “They were already slaves to their own desires. All we did was put those desires to a better use. They are your payment for freeing Mindy, once she is free they are yours to keep if you want.”

“And Mattie will umm.”

“Yes, Mattie will find a way to go down on you every visit. She will as I said, if necessary do it in front of me rather than not do it. Any orders you give her during that time will take affect after she is done, she will also forget going down on you and any orders you give her after a while unless you order her not to. Though she will not remember the orders, though she will still obey them.”

“Seems kind of cruel.”

“Mattie can be kind of cruel. It will be a lot of fun watching her being completely unaware of being completely controlled. On another note, we did nothing with your sister except make sure she will notice nothing unusual as long as you keep it to the tree house.”

“OK, moving on.” Simon mumbles embarrassed, “How do I get the memories of the conditioning unlocked?”

“Use us.”

“Use you?”

“Yes. They are set to return once you have your teen age fantasies about a group of obedient females at your beck and call out of the way.”

“So to do the humanitarian thing, I have to be a monster?”

“No. To do the humanitarian thing, you need your head on straight. Your fantasies will distract you, that means it will take longer. Having us this way now, will in the long run help you concentrate. You will need to take Mindy all three ways, three times each to lock her into obedience to you.”

“Then what?”

“Then you have a toy you can play with while trying to free her.”

“And the rest?”

“Like I said, they are yours to keep. Think of them as Barbie dolls or mannequins, only organic. Be careful though, having this many girls at your beck and call will draw attention if you aren’t careful to be discrete.”

“How do you know I won’t decide to humiliate you over the weekend just because I can?”

“I don’t, I just need you to have a clear head. You won’t until you get used to your new reality.”

“So if I move into the tree house I could have a different bed warmer every night six days a week on a two week schedule?”

“Yes.”

“Good night sweet Annabell.” Simon says watching as her eyes soften then defocus. In only a few minutes Anna is counting backwards to become Bell for the weekend. Unable to resist the temptation to play he moves to Tamara first.

“Tamara, lay down on your towel normally and spread your legs.” Simon commands watching her obey silently. Without words he loses the last of his clothing then kneels with her. Gently entering her he places his hands on her bare breasts before he begins thrusting in her as hard as he can. In only seconds Tamara’s body responds with lubrication below and engorged nipples above. His attempt to kiss her is responded to instantly. Simon feels the body under him respond as he pushes harder and harder. He lasts only a minute before he begins orgasming a little on each thrust. Over and over he repeats as he feels her respond to him. When she begins doing something with her hips each thrust, Simon feels himself suddenly ready to release fully, then he does, again and again he orgasms as he thrusts in her, the fantasy driving him onward beyond thought. Under him, Tamara keeps silently encouraging him to continue, to keep enjoying her exactly as she has been conditioned to while orgasming in response.

“Everybody.” Simon says as he stops with his hands on Tamara’s breasts as cushions holding him upright, “Lay down normally on your towels with your legs spread.” Then watches fascinated as they comply.

Going from one to the next resting in between, Simon soon learns that there can be too much of a good thing. He has literally all the sex he can stand, he soon begins to learn that he has limits, then what some of those limits are. Before he is really aware of it, hours have passed as he played with his new toys. Looking back at them laying their still nude, still waiting on him he finally notices that no one had put on sun screen, several are showing the first signs of going past tanning.

“Bell.” Simon orders as he prepares to have the last one before Mindy, “Get some sun screen put on them before they really burn.”

“Yes sir.” Bell answers getting up stiffly. Simon pays no further attention to her, he is studying Andrea. The redhead lay below him as impassive as the rest, yet different because does not remember her at all, though she is as much his as the rest. He has no memory of her, yet he knows her name, knows she swims, runs track and is trying to make the cheerleading squad. He knows she likes teriyaki chicken and that she often turns tricks for cash to help her through school or because she wants money for something. She is as accepting as the rest have been when he enters her, her body responds exactly as they all had, with arousal and lubrication. She is as silent as they have all been today, even when her body arches in reflective orgasm to his own as he thrusts at her the umpteenth time she says nothing, makes no sound.

Taking extra time he explores her because of his lack of conscious familiarity with her. It is kind of creepy the way she responds to his exploring touch, like she knows him and his touch and likes it. But he does not know this body, it is new to him, exiting, intoxicating in it’s newness and availability. The complete stranger that he has complete access to brings him back erect again. Unable to believe he can, he turns to her again to explore the new. She accommodates him as only someone happy with life can. She enjoys the focus his control now provides her in her life and she celebrates that control with him. After licking then nursing him erect she roles over to offer her spread buttox for use. When he turns her over he is pulled into her fully then her legs lock around his as she places his hands on her bare breasts smiling while they play before he is aware. With her weight pinning his knees to the towel squishing them into the sand underneath, she begins to move her hips so he is driven into her as she wriths while he helplessly squirts unable to speak. Mouth hanging partly open as though in a pout, the gentle smile of adoration that lights her eyes is at odds with the earlier mode. All simon knows though is that she wants this, wants him, desires him to do her as he is thrust into her over and over again. Just when he thinks it is over she does something different and he feels himself squeezed as she pulls him back as though stroking with fingers though she keeps him completely inside. Abruptly he is hard again staring in her eyes as she struggles to maintain the pace despite her pinkening face. “Oh yeah,” He thinks tiredly “She likes sex a lot.” he remembers, panting even inside his own mind.

“Everyone except Bell listen to me.” Simon says struggling to his feet once awake enough again, “This is Ann, Anabell or Bell depending on the day, you will obey her second only to me. You will obey her fully and completely unless countermanded by me. Acknowledge.”

“I obey my lord, I so acknowledge.” They all echo, even Mindy, in imperfect unison.

“Thank you Simon.” Bell says as she works on the next girl.

“I will tell Anna about it later, that I reinforced it that is, for now have them make camp for the night, I need to rest.” Simon orders wobbling of toward an unoccupied towel.

“Tamara, snuggle down beside me so I can suckle your breasts. Andrea will have some lessons for you, practice them, learn them.” Simon orders laying down. Then watches as she silently lays down next to him carefully placing her nipples to his mouth for him.

“Andrea mount me like you did before.” Simon orders with a silly grin, “Teach Tamara how to do everything you just did. After that is done you two will get each other off at least twice, both sealed with a kiss while you learn each others bodies. Once that is done you cuddle me here, one on each side, then rest beside me till I next wake.”

The sight of Andrea explaining what she had just done is incredible. The calm simple words with examples of movement that get used on him is incredible. He is so exhausted that even though they manage to keep him erect, they can’t manage to keep him awake. It is fortunate for them that his awareness is not needed, his body responds. While this doesn’t help him recover, it does help him sleep deeper. Thus he completely misses Andrea and Tamara’s first touch and subsequent kiss as they explore. So far is he gone that the moaning, gasping & shrieks don’t interrupt his snores.

The feeling of Tamara and Andrea cuddled into him is heavenly when he wakes. Having soft extra large breasts on one side with slightly smaller though much firmer ones on the other he finds himself hard before he is really awake. Both of them are nuzzling him, their lips working up and down his neck and shoulders even while he slept. It is dark and kind of cold outside and he really did intend to go sample the other wares, he really did, yet though he had not intended to, he instead kisses Tamara as he plays with her breasts while he thrusts into Andrea who moves with him just because he can and they will.

When he wakes again it is the crisp air of false dawn and realizes that two or three girls at a time is all one guy can really take. He has Tamara and Andrea laying beside him pleased with their efforts just as they had been programmed to be, Bell is laying between his legs with her head resting on his abdomen just above his erection, with all three of them nude. Telling Bell to come with him, Simon orders Tamara and Andrea to resume making out.

“You will not just learn but memorize each others bodies and how to bring each other off.” Simon orders Tamara and Andrea, “You will continue until you no longer can or I return, begin.” Then watches for a moment fascinated as they begin exploring with a kiss that expands as they grope.

“Mattie,” Simon orders entering her tent, “Turn over get on your knees with your but in the air. Then spread your cheeks for me and hold still while I play.”

“Good girl.” He says afterward. She had turned over on command then held still while he had her before turning back over on another command to spread her legs for him and smile as he has these ways as well.

“Mattie,” He says with a grin before heading for the next tent, “You will begin having dreams where you go down on me and swallow followed by asking me to bind you then orgasming heavily while I have all three ways while you can’t even move. You will slowly become curious about how all this really feels, eventually building into a desire to try it you can’t refuse.”

The college couple are a lot of somewhat confusing fun. If they can’t have the new center of their universe, they want each other even like this. For the high school age girls except Mattie he adds a requirement to arrange for him to have a private grope once a week, to happen at school. Back in his tent he has Tamara and Andrea quit making out then work together on him orally in gentle cooperation while he kisses bell as they make out.

“Question you two,” Simon says minutes later, “Do you enjoy sex a little or a lot?”

“A lot sir.” They answer.

“Tamara do you know how to what Andrea showed you yet?”

“I think so sir.”

“Good. Demonstrate. Andrea you judge her efforts and success while I play with bell.”

“Yes sir.” They reply then Simon feels himself enter Tamara while he suckles Bell. He is kissing her a few minutes later as he plays with her breasts when Tamara begins the pinching thrust. The feeling of kissing and playing with Bell as he orgasms in Tamara’s on her thrust is disorienting at first. After signalling Andrea to approach he plays with her breasts while still kissing Bell as Tamara thrusts with him still in her and Simon’s world blurs. Though he is taken off guard when Andrea and Tamara change places, her breasts are larger and a little bit more fun. The difference in practice is immediately evident and to his shock, he is once more hard. Then his vision narrows into a tunnel of white with the girls looking like they are a long distance away. Bell says ‘He is your master, take care of him right.’ Is the last thing Simon hears after the world glares into white but before that last moment where his consciousness fades.

It is late in the afternoon when he wakes again. This time memories are beginning to return of the last few weeks, a flash here, a moment there, it will take time but he can tell they will return. Tired yet happy he lines all of them up for one last go. In a nod to fantasies he kisses, fondles, suckles then has them all three ways no more than a quick thrust or three each one after the next until he is done with them all. It is also he notices becoming more routine to him to see them kneeling waiting for him. Cheer leaders he has lusted after for years now lower themselves onto him then wiggle and thrust on his command. All of the cheerleaders are told to either wear or bring their uniform the next few times they report to him for instructions. The reality sinks in to his overloaded body that he can’t, absolutely can’t keep this up. Unable to keep all their names straight he eventually wakes Anna to deal with getting everyone home. Copies of keys to apartments or dorms are collected, then he sends them on their way after one last fondle apiece. He wakes the next day some time after noon in his own bed, alone, a voice somewhere in the house he recognizes as his sister telling someone he is still in bed and to feel tree to wake him.

“Hey Simon.” Anna says opening his door and entering his room with Mindy, Andrea, Lana, Nina, Mia and Samantha in tow closing the door behind them.

“What’s up?” Simon asks oddly feeling self conscious under his covers.

“We should talk.” Anna says yanking his covers off with a grin.

“What?” Simon asks fascinated as Mia and Samantha each take a hand slipping it into their tops to cup a bare breast then kneel.

“Anna?” Simon asks as Lana and Nina simply sit on his legs while Andrea begins undressing.

“Say ahh.” Anna says smiling.

“Wha” Simon says beginning to ask what is happening when Anna stuffs an inflatable gag in his mouth he had not seen her holding behind her back.

“Just relax Simon.” Anna orders as she buries his face in her breasts while she straps the gag in place. The strap over the top of his head or behind it would have been as simple to remove as the one under his chin, if he could have used his hands. Instead, Mia and Samantha have them held cupping one breast apiece pinning then in place with not just their weight but their superior strength as well. Lana and Nina simply wrap their legs around his after they force them apart.

“Relax Simon.” Anna says pulling his attention to her until he feels the now nude Andrea working him erect by hand.

“Look at me Simon, Listen to the sound of my voice.” Anna continues in spite of Simon’s eyes widening as he feels his body respond.

“Look only at me Simon, listen only to my voice.”

Simon listens to her because he has no choice. Slowly his world narrows to only her face, only her voice. Even the feel of Andrea lowering herself onto him fades into the background as Anna guides him away from himself back to wherever that place is she uses for blank time with him. He feels himself respond to them. Her words and his climax blend then slowly become one taking his awareness with them.

“Whuhh.” Simon asks later. A glance at his clock tells him it is nearly dinnertime. He barely notices at first that everything about the girls is now just there. Every memory of every session taking over their lives making them his. It is only when he tries to understand if what he thought happened this morning had been a dream that he notices everything is just there, he knows all about each of the girls.

“My god, how many of them turn tricks?” Simon asks and he now knows. Only Anna, Mattie and Tamara have not done so. Nina and Lana even he had sort of known about, by allusion, the whole school system does. Mara, Zara, Betty and Veronica surprised him. He knew now that Andrea did tricks to make up shortages her job left her with while Mia and Samantha like to work as a pair since it brings in more money than alone.”

“You bitch.” Simon hisses to himself thinking of Mindy. She chose her victims carefully, she setup things up carefully, she covered herself and him very carefully. He now has a fully setup, running stable of 9 girls, ten if he includes her, six of them still in high school, in a working brothel he owns. All of the girls have been doing it over a year which in a way turns his stomach but makes them all experienced working girls who know the market, It doesn’t explain his part in all this though.

“Now what?” He asks himself, “I don’t know how to run a brothel.”

“So are you going to tell what the hell is going on? So far I have counted three different versions of everything that has happened the last month.” Simon asks Anna the next day in the food court at the mall.

“I’m not sure where to begin.” Anna grimaces.

“How about you cover the whole thing with me in bed yesterday in my room. Until I found your note I thought it was a nightmare.”

“Sorry about that. It was necessary to unlock everything. Mindy and I had to be sure your memories of the conditioning were locked away. We had to have you stable and fantasy free or the fantasies under control at the very least before releasing the memories of the conditioning.”

“You do realize I was scared out of mind right?”

“Sorry. I met Mindy at my cousins place. We were both sunbathing when she asked me how long I had been in the scene. She recognized the signs of someone not in complete control of their own actions and that let her talk to me. Once she realized I was not a slave or self propelled sex toy she pleaded for my help.”

“Help? You mean?”

“Exactly. The evil exboyfiend really did drug and condition her. She hated him after that but had no choice except to collect new toys for him. The first part we glossed over is that this is how established and ran his stable.”

“First?”

“First. The second is that despite she managing to kill him despite his controls she is still compelled to keep collecting.”

“Still?”

“Yes still. She now has a total of nineteen working girls reporting to her exclusive of your club, three of whom are 17, one is 16 and one lone way over developed 15 year old. It is in fact the realization of what happened to that one that prompted her to take a chance on you based on the fact though you controlled me I was still myself. As per the rules the boyfiend gave her, she has collected only those who were already trading sex for money or other compensation not needed for survival. Basically, they were all working as independent call girls before she collected them. She also has five guys she uses for conditioning or the occasional client who wants one for a date.”

“Wow.”

“And it’s all yours now. Ignoring Mattie and I, you now own 29 girls and women ranging in age from 16 to 26, they are literally your property in every way that counts. Each and every one of which lives only to serve you. You are there universe and there whole reason for existing. They all know you and as you meet each one you will remember them.”

“I take it Mindy knows a lot more about all of this than I do?”

“She knows a lot yes, however she knows nothing of the underlying theory. That’s your job.”

“Oh. No pressure then?”

“No, no pressure at all.” Anna laughs, “Take your time, enjoy life.”

“I’m sorry. I never intended any of this. I just wanted to help you feel.”

“I know. It’s ok. You have to be careful though. Your friends will notice if you aren’t.”

“Friends, yeah. The only two male friends I have are Stewart and James, crap. You probably haven’t left me any time to spend with them the last month. This is going to be tricky.”

“So invite them in.” Mindy says with a smile as she sits down joining them.

“What?” Simon and Anna ask together in shock.

“Let them in. They can be part of your cover.” Mindy replies.

“I really can’t see anyway they can be of help at all, in fact I can’t see how they could be anything except a umm.”

“Problem?”

“Yeah, problem.”

“We currently have two girls with questionable grades, Lana and Nina, they also happen to be the ones known discreetly as being available. We arrange a trade of sex for tutoring. Then rather than hide you discreetly advertise. If they can help the girls more trades can be arranged. If they can keep there mouths shut they make the perfect cover for your time. No one will think twice if you three form a study group. Since everyone will always think you are with them, then you have the time it will take to do everything else.”

“Ummm?” Simon mumbles a little lost.

“You mean to use them as a scarlet lay.” Anna laughs.

“Precisely, and apologies about the distorted memories Simon. Blame me for that, I needed to be sure nothing corrupted the sessions, it will soon sort itself out as your conscious mind puts everything back where it belongs.”

“Scarlet what, lay?”

“Exactly.” Mindy replies smiling, “Rather than try hiding a collection of girls. You make a study group out of them using your two friends as front men with you in the background seemingly happy with just Anna who publicly acts a little annoyed but not massively jealous since she does trust you.”

“So all of my time is taken up with the three of us studying and helping them get laid by helping the girls they are tutoring?” Simon asks.

“Exactly.” Mindy answers, “If everyone thinks you are helping them tutor so they can get laid a little, no one will look at you at all. It gives a perfectly reasonable explanation for your time. Then you disappear with Anna from time to time and everyone smiles assuming that’s when they and likely you get laid.”

“Oh.” Simon says sitting back stunned by audacity.

“They get paid for their part by getting laid.” Anna laughs.

“And if the straw men prove trust worthy then they might be trusted with more so they can also be of more use.”

“Ok,” Simon says holding up one hand for emphasis, “Supposing we do this, how do we do it?”

“You plead for help with Lana and Nina. Anna plays the trusting girl friend who would rather they find someone else to spend all that time with.” Mindy answers.

“Another thing that bothers me here. How is it that all these girls still living with their parents, haven’t ran into problems with those same parents?” Simon asks.

“You would be surprised what parents overlook Simon.” Mindy answers rather more serious than he had expected, “As long as the girls keep coming home more nights than not and keep there grades up with a smile, the parents tend to notice nothing. They assume all that time is spent with their girl friends.”

“Oh.”

“I would recommend that you have Lana and Nina show up very early Saturday morning, have them, play with them to make sure they know you are happy with them. The happier they realize you are with them the sooner and the deeper the new behaviors will impress. I suggest you have them offer cleavage playtime followed by some oral.”

“Make sure they know I’m happy with them?”

“It helps. Right now there brains are going to obey you because of an overlaid behavior. Knowing that the target of this new behavior is happy makes reinforces the new behavior stronger. The more you use them, the more used to it they get and the happier they get with it. With time they learn, they literally learn to like what they have been made to temporarily do. Take Anna for instance. If you keep triggering Annabell for 6 months or a year it will become part of her, after that it retains it’s strength because it is integrated, it grows into her just like any other habit or strong memory. Not all controls integrate, it takes a multilevel control for it to happen.”

“Multilevel?”

“Controls with more than one level involved.”

“And that would be wha,” Simon starts to ask, “Never mind for a moment. What was the point of the whole thing in my room? I mean on one level it was kind of fun but I hope you don’t mind me saying this, scary. I mean I knew you couldn’t hurt me but that was terrifying.”

“A memory and control lock out release.” Mindy answers looking at the floor blushing.

“Control?”

“You would notice that up front.”

“Mindy.”

“Sorry. As you now know Anna used you for conditioning the girls. In order to do that you had to not quite be yourself. You are, umm, actually to nice of a guy, we, I, needed someone more ruthless.”

“Ruthless?” Simon asks suddenly concerned.

“Less than perfectly concerned for the health and well being of the conditionees shall we say.”

“I take it I was a rat bastard then? Is that why I?” Simon starts to ask until Mindy interrupts.

“Simon!” Anna admonishes, “That was your time. We remember nothing that happened there. It has to be that way. You have to be sure of that. We, I, made you very um, determined to succeed, a little umm, less than concerned with being nice. You were hard on some of them and those memories were kept where you wouldn’t remember them until they were released.”

“So they are now?”

“Yes, as you meet with them you will remember everything about them.” Anna replies, “I might as well warn you now that you also know Mindy’s other girls as well. You were umm, introduced so they would know who you are.”

“Introduced?” Simon hisses wanting to yell but not daring to draw the attention, “Who I am?”

“Blame me.” Mindy says, “I needed it that way. I could have just introduced you to them straight and that would have been fine for them. However I have been collecting them since I umm, freed myself from him yet found myself still controlled. They have been held in a kind of trust, convinced that they would eventually be introduced to their owner.”

“Owner?”

“Yes, owner.”

“How do you own someone?”

“In their minds just like the rest of the new ones, they belong to you. I had to add the new girls to be sure I would follow through. I replicated what I did for him when I began, as I hoped I went thorough all the same motions and now I find myself aware that I now have to obey any order you give. I ask for your trust and your patience, but I have no defense if you don’t want to give it.”

“How did you get Anna to help you?”

“I begged.”

“Anna,” Simon asks turning to her, “Can I trust her?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Trust me Simon, Please trust her.”

“OK, shelving that for now. I am guessing here but you intend to, I think you called it glamour, Stewart and James to keep theme from tattling?” Simon asks.

“Nothing major,” Mindy answers, “Just enough to keep them from blurting it out by accident.”

“They get laid then.”

“This is not a trade. I can propose but in the end I have to bow to your decision. I am bound to you now, I have to obey. I will as son as you have me once more that is.”

“I don’t understand something, “Simon says sipping his drink, “You knew I would end up controlling you yet you did it anyway?”

“Yes. In fact, though I am myself right now I still have to do what you say. I, like all the girls except Anna have only the freedom you grant us. We are allowed and encouraged to live our lives normally adjusting ourselves and our activities around your orders and edicts.”

“You mean they, you, literally live your lives around whatever I say to do?”

“Exactly. Some of these girls have been in this for several years, two of them since the week they turned 16. I have been collecting one every month or three the whole time.”

“Not to sound crude here but I just understood there was a total of 29 of you. If you have been collecting for nine years then where are the rest?”

“They have in spite of being part time working girls gone on with their lives. Some have gotten jobs elsewhere so they were given permission to go, some weren’t requested any more, a few found true love. They are all available if you use the right words, give the right commands. However concern for them is what prompted me to what I did with the new girls. The older ones collected after he left are code controlled, not identity locked. They can be controlled by anyone who knows or stumbles across the right codes, words or methods of communication.”

“Oh god.” Simon gasps, “You mean if someone knew the right thing or things to do they could have them do anything they wanted and the girls couldn’t refuse?”

“Exactly. I have been trying to get out of this for years. It’s a long shot but I jumped with both feet at the chance Anna represented.”

“But I still don’t get something. How does the control work?”

“Do you remember the gymnasium thing with Tamara?”

“Yeah.”

“Like that. You blackmail them in trance, then bury the blackmail with their forced cooperation so deep they never have a waking clue. With reinforcement done while they are still in trance their subconscious, the only part of them that knows about the blackmail, conforms the waking mind however it takes for it to respond to you as if your control were natural. Since their subconscious is molding them, they literally learn to obey you as they do, the more they obey, the more they will. If that control is deeply implaced when their bodies mature, the change is permanent. Something changes in the brain when that happens, if they are uncontrolled then the only way to control them is with torture type controls. On the other hand if they are obeying when it happens, they will always obey you after that.”

“So this becomes permanent?”

“Yes.”

“And if I am still controlling Anna when she matures?”

“Then I will always be yours.” Anna answers for herself.

“Oh.”

“Poetic.” Anna quips.

“But they are all people, themselves, like Anna here?”

“Yes,” Mindy answers, “The only real difference it makes is that from now on they do whatever you tell them to. Furthermore since the conditioning makes it feel good to obey, the more they obey you, the more they want to obey you. He used them to turn tricks, he reduced the behavioral stress by choosing girls who had already traded sex for money for some reason, only now they did it whenever he said to in addition to normally.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Come with us, we want to introduce you to some of the girls, or reintroduce that is.”

“Where to?”

“To the arcade silly.” Mindy laughs, “The Under Cover Arcade that is.”

“You mean?” Simon asks blinking in shock as he gets up to follow them. The Under Cover Arcade is a local gaming consortium founded almost ten years ago. It features an almost exclusively female workforce, all clad in very outlining clothes. The employees each designed there own work clothes based loosely on their interpretation of some heroine, super or otherwise, preferably skin tight to show off the incredible physiques they all maintained. Rumors surrounded the place even before it expanded to two other malls nearby. While none of the girls were supermodel material, they always smiled, were unfailingly polite and easy to look at. Since they often did fund raisers and other public minded activities no one ever really looked to closely at the place local boys went to drool and local girls to glare. The most amusing thing about the place though was it’s policy toward under eighteen girls working there. They are always dressed in sweatshirts and loose pants deliberately removing any trace of sexual presence as a precondition to working there, which paid very well.

“Since I’m the general manager, that makes you the new owner. Every employee is one of the controlled ones in your stable. The brothel runs as a side business. We have a number of officials bribed as well as two of the inspectors working for different places are actually ours.” Mindy laughs pointing to one of the girls as they enter the arcade.

“Wow.” Simon whispers in awe.

“I am currently in the process of opening a new branch at the other mall in town. Go make yourself comfortable behind the desk.” Mindy says smiling.

“You wanted to see me ma’am.” A beautiful five six brunette with brown eyes and 36D’s over filling her Bajoran officers uniform says closing the door behind her.

“Thank you Darla. Why don’t you properly greet your owner by plopping yourself on him then placing his hands on you to play?”

“Of course ma’am” Darla answers stripping her uniform off as she crosses the room.

“Wow.” Is the only thing Simon can even mumble as he watches her undress before standing nude in front of him undoing his pants. He makes no further sounds as the nude girls in front of him strokes him stiff before carefully lowering herself onto him then placing his hands on her bare breasts with a satisfied smile.

“Damn.” Simon barely mumbles at all feeling himself in her while his hands massage on their own as he watches her jaw drop a fingers width open then twitch gently as eyes roll slightly back in her head and she begins to pant.

“Sleep little darla, go sleepy by.” Simon says quietly in response to a surfacing memory. Then watches the last of the animation go out of the face of the woman who just placed him in her on his lap with her bare breasts to play with.

“Excellent,” Mindy says, ”I hoped the release trigger would work. By the way, you can give her whatever instructions you want right now and she will never know you gave them. She will of course obey them but she will never know.”

“Yeah, excellent.” Anna says with some emotion she can’t really name. Her and Simon didn’t have any sort of an exclusive deal but 29 other girls who would do a porn shoot with him at the drop of a hat is a little much she realizes now.

“Won’t she notice the time?” Simon asks trying hard to stare and play, but not as hard as he finds himself in her at the thought she is his.

“It’s completely normal to her, she can wake up tomorrow and she will just be happy you had fun with her. By the way, try suckling her, humor me.”

“OK.” Simon says puzzled. Then his world goes topsy turvy as her nipples go hard but that is not the surprise, the taste of milk is.

“What the hell?” Simon asks staring at the little white dot in the center of the nipple when he pulls away.

“He liked lactators, there are three left. Anna and I will be out in the arcade for a while.” Mindy says shuffling the oddly reacting Anna out ahead of her, “I suggest you finish your play then send her out when you’re done. Have fun, she will remember nothing unless you wake her, I suggest you just play.”

“Umm,” Simon says to the closing door. Then he is alone with the looks like a model in a trance impaled on him in his lap with a lone white dot of milk on one nipple calling him. He will later admit to himself he wasn’t thinking much for a while. The couch along one wall turned out to be a hide-a-bed that he and darla stretched out on. Three minutes later he is thrusting in her as hard as he can, while still nursing her breasts that is.

“Do you enjoy this sir?” Darla asks, the question reinvigorating him even after the last few days then when he is deep in her, orgasms spurting even as he swallows the mouthful of her milk. The minor squeak under him makes it obvious she has orgasmed as well.

“That was cruel.” Anna observes once they are outside, “He will rapidly get addicted to having all of them, umm, you.”

“He needs all his fantasies out of the way.” Mindy says heading back to food court after instructing the other two girls on duty to head in after Darla comes out.

“How is he supposed to think if you keep him so sated he’s sedated?”

“That’s good.” Mindy laughs, “I’m going to remember that one. He isn’t supposed to think yet, you know that. Or is watching him with all of them harder on you than you thought it might be?”

“Yeah.” Anna mumbles taking the proffered burger as they find seats, ”I think it is. I mean we’ve been friends and this whole control state thing was awkward enough. He can’t seem to figure out what to do or say when he knows that as long I’m Annabell he can just do whatever he wants. It was, is, supposed to be friends with benefits. I had to help you, I admit that. The whole thing is beginning to tumble a little now that you have enough people built up to need a third store. But, it, umm.”

“Is hard knowing he has them, uhh, us.” Mindy tries to say smoothly though she fails, “Owns us. Having the other two is absolutely critical. I may be compelled to keep collecting but I still have morals and I need, not want, need, these girls and the guys I guess in school getting an education. This whole thing won’t last, I have taken good care of the money so if Simon can find a way to free them they can go with a nice nest egg at least.”

“I just hope he remembers me.” Anna says quietly looking down at the table.

“He does.” Mindy says with sympathy, “He does and he always will. Once he meets them all over the next week or so his memories will start to reemerge and organize themselves. After that he will get stable again and go back to acting like himself. I also need your word on something Anna.”

“Name it.”

“If I can’t be free’d, make me his personal toy. If I can’t be me, then I want to be his. Wipe everything, take it all. I’m either free in the end, or simply his piece of property to be enjoyed.”

“Why?”

“So I can’t do this to anyone else again.”

“Oh.”

The movie, a C flick masquerading as a B, some animated thing about aliens wanting human blood to carry oxygen since environmental and genetic damage made their own no longer work is bad enough to make both of them yearn for the simpler things like Tremors. Rumored to be best the ray harryhausen movie he never made. They at least knew something about horror that didn’t need blood to distract the audience from the rest of the movie.

“There is something I should tell you Anna.” Mindy says during the closing credits.

“What?”

“While we were introducing Simon to the girls and them to him, not only did I make sure they recognized him as their true owner. I made sure they also knew you worked right under me, all of them, even the guys know it now.”

“Why?”

“That way if anything happens to me, I know they will be taken care of.”

“I, umm, don’t know what,” Anna stammers.

“Nothing. Say nothing, just know that I have faith in you. I know that you will take good and proper care of them if anything happens to me.”

“Why me?”

“Because you care.”

“You still haven’t told us everything have you?”

“No.”

“Just one question for now. How is it the cops haven’t busted you yet? They have to know about what this place, these places, are after hours.”

“Because we have supplied a wife to a sheriff, one to a city cop here and the mistress to the chief of detectives. I allow them to use us as contacts and message bearers to wherever. In return as long as we operate quietly, provide the occasional escort or the occasional girlfriend or call girl to a cop undercover, we are left totally alone.”

“Oh shit.”

“Don’t worry. The wives were some of the ones who found love, the mistress considers it part of her job here.”

“That’s gross.”

“Consider for a moment. They start here at sixteen or so, they learn the ropes the next two years catering to the clientele who like it young. They then have a reserve to start college with. They do two or three years as a part time call girl in college and their expenses are covered long enough to become a doctor, lawyer or whatever with none of those annoying debts the rest collect as they go.”

“Umm,”

“The best part for us is all that expertise is still available if we need it. Those five years cover them launching the rest of their lives and if we ever need that expertise they acquire it’s ours.”

“But they haven’t been given a choice.”

“Neither was I, this is just the best I could do with what I had to work with when I discovered I wasn’t free.”