The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see if it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
* * *

“I’ll hold down the fort here. Once on your way you shall not concern yourself with nor be concerned about here until you are ready to return. That is an order.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Is my cousin one of the guys you control?”

“Yes.”

“Then you will start by making sure he is uncontrolled then give him the best blow job you know how to give. With him uncontrolled, you are assigned to him for a night. He gets anything he wants from you, you are there to please him how ever he desires for himself alone without regard for your own likes, dislikes or preferences. You will spend the night with him, you will cheerfully be fully compliant and obedient enjoying obeying him, your only thoughts his enjoyment and happiness. You will make him breakfast and serve it in bed. You will give him a blow job while he eats that breakfast followed by whatever service he wants next. Once he is done with that you will then take a shower, during which you will fully service him if he wishes, however he wishes. Taking that shower shall wash away your assignment to him, freeing you as you exit it. After that you will then proceed to the rest of the mission as outlined, do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am.” Mindy answers feeling something she can’t put words to, “Why?”

“He’s my cousin and I want to thank him for introducing us.”

“That’s good.” Mindy replies breaking down laughing, “That line alone is worth it, I obey.”

“You are not required to allow pictures or video but not banned from it either. I hope you can find what you need Mindy, I really do.”

“So do I.” She agrees and steps out leaving Anna alone. Tears form in Anna’s eyes for a moment then she puts them away as she heads for the office to check work schedules and appointments.

* * *

“Shit.” James says the moment the door to his older brother’s bedroom opens in his apartment shutting out the worst of the metal music and video games. The scene might look consensual to some eyes, but he knew it wasn’t. His brother was standing up from the bed in response to him barging in past his roommates. They tried to stop him but with Leah and Tia as distractions the stoners stood little chance of actually impeding him. What his brother was standing up from took his breath away. The girl is seventeen maybe eighteen and hog tied, not the nice let’s play kind. The total bind her so she is easy to have and enjoy while she can do nothing but lay there and take it kind of binding. It didn’t matter though, her eyes were rolled partly back in her head so totally gone she had no idea what was happening. It still might have been consensual except for the fact that James knew her name, Virginia, and that she is a UCA girl.

“Hey bro, you brought toys.” James’s brother Benjamin says with a druggy laugh watching one of the girls with his brother close the door behind them.

“What?” James asks suddenly getting sick.

“I know their look, you came to brag about your score.” Ben said eyeing the girls.

“Umm,”

“No need to be shy, I’ll trade you. This ones kinda quiet though, I want one with more life. You girls here with him?”

“We are his.” Leah responds apparently unconcerned by the scene as she shifts her purse.

“What happened to her?” James asked sick to his stomach.

“I paid for a full service evening. I wanted to share in my good fortune but although she was paid for, she refused to provide services as desired.” Ben laughs.

“Oh.” James answered.

“Wait a minute,” Ben says smiling the girls with his brother, “If he told you to give me a blow job would you do it?”

“Yes.” Tia answers putting down her purse.

“What say you bro, you give me shot at them?”

“I’ll tell you what.” James says as he begins to understand why Mindy pushed so hard, “Since I was gifted with not just one, but a pair of beauties, how about I trade you quality for quantity. Yours looks used up for the moment so I will out of the goodness of my heart trade you one hour with both of them in exchange for her.”

“An hour with two for an hour with one, seems very family like.” Ben says deliberately misunderstanding.

“No Ben. I order them to give you an hour, I get her, she’s useless to you now anyway.”

“And what will you do with her if she’s so useless.”

“I have some ideas.” James says with a smile he doesn’t feel as he plays to his brother’s tastes.

“Cool.”

“Leah, Tia, You will service him for a minimum of one hour. You will give him the full treatment.”

“Yes sir.”

“You accept and obey.”

“I accept and obey.” They say in stereo, Ben is stiff instantly.

“I am taking her,” James says pointing to the bound girl, “Join me in the car when you are done here.”

“Yes sir.” They reply, Ben is dropping his pants in anticipation. James doesn’t untie Virginia after a shake of the head from Tia, he simply covers her with a blanket and picks her up, not easy given that she is his size and weight. He watches out of the corner of his eye as Leah kneels in front of his brother, seizes his erection in her hand and proceeds to firm it. His last sight as he exits carrying the unconscious girl is his brother smiling as Leah jerks him off, then an arm snaking around his neck just before Ben collapses and the door closes behind him. Making it to the car is a severe struggle, getting her in the back seat is nearly impossible with her bound but he won’t risk untying her until he knows why he was warned not to. Then he searches for the phone he somehow knows is in the car, when he finds it he hits one on the speed dial.

“Under Cover Arcade this is Shara, how may I help you?”

“This is James, I need Mindy now.”

“The general manager is currently unavailable, will the assistant general manager do?”

“Yes.”

“This is Anna.” She answered in response to the transfer from the counter.

“This is James, I have a medical emergency.”

“Can you call an ambulance?”

“I don’t think you want me to.”

“How bad?”

“You have a girl down. I don’t know how, but I know her name is Virginia.”

“Where are you?” Anna demands obviously knowing who he meant.

“I don’t know, I am where I was sent, my brothers new place, I didn’t even know he had moved from the dorms until Mindy told me. They drove.”

“Where are they now?”

“Dealing with a situation with my brother, can not be interrupted at this time.”

“I’m on my way.”

“Thanks.” James said to dead air, she had already hung up.

Inside Leah and Tia have pinned, stripped and bound Ben. His screams for help are lost in the general din of noise in the main room. His wrists are tied to his knees and a line from one of them’s purse goes around his back to pull his elbows behind, spreading everything wide apart in the front displaying him and his erection to the world. The line pulling his ankles together enable them to have him kneeling while the noose around his neck encourages him to listen and do as he is told. The alligator clips from what looked like a first aid kit on his nipples don’t pinch hard. The low voltage from the little black box beside the kit is enough it tingles all the time and makes him sweat so he conducts even better.

“Relax or this is going to hurt.” Tia says holding the noose up higher as Leah pinches his nose after opening a vial of amber colored syrupy liquid to pour down his throat. The same hand over his mouth as the noose loosens forces him to swallow.

“Fuck you bitches.” He screams when the hand releases, the noose tightens again. The current across his chest increases. He feels his erection enter something soft. Then his butt cheeks are spread and something pushes into him a little, then more. He finally feels the round handle at the back of it hit him and he knows he has a vibrator in him, all the way, then the noose loosens letting him breathe.

“You will obey.” Tia says.

“Fuck yo,” He starts to scream and the noose tightens. The current increases just a bit again. Then the vibrator turns on low. He is able to see his erection in a tube like you see in magazines to help you masturbate more naturally, they found his. Then the noose loosens.

“You shall obey.” Tia commands.

“Go to hell.” He says and the noose tightens, the world moves away as he feels tunnel vision starting in. The current across his chest has started pulsing now. The vibrator turns up just a bit. The tube over his erection begins to vibrate like it was jerking him off. The noose loosens.

“You shall obey.” Tia orders.

“Go to,” He gets out then instead of the noose he expected, the current across his chest begin to pulse strongly, it is stronger than it was, spasming his chest forcing him to breathe with it. The vibrator goes just a bit faster.

“You shall obey.” Tia orders.

“I, shall, obey.” Ben gasps one word at a time, one per pulse, scared now.

“Good boy.” Tia says, then the pulsing stops and he can breathe.

“You shall obey.” Tia commands.

“Fuck you.” James says and the pulses start again and the noose tightens. The vibrator goes harder, then after several seconds the noose loosens though the pulse remains.

“You shall obey.” Tia commands.

“I,” Ben gasps desperately, “Shall, obey.” The pulsing stops.

“You shall obey.” Tia commands.

“I shall obey.” Ben says flatly, eyes wide in fear, the vibrator is beginning to feel familiar, that makes it comforting. He never notices his senses fuzzing as his world narrows focus to just Leah and Tia.

“We are in control.” Tia says.

“You are on control.” Ben gets out quickly.

“You are ours to command.” Tia orders.

“I, am, ahh, I am, uhh,” And the pulsing starts in again. “I, am, yours, to, command.” He echoes in gasps as he begins to feel light headed.

“We are your mistress.” Tia orders.

“You, ahh, you are,” Ben gasps then the pulses get stronger when he hesitates, “My, miss, tress.”

“Goodboy.” Tia smiles, the pulses ease off and the vibrator increases again.

“You are our slave.” Tia orders.

“I, am, not,” And the pulses hit hard, each one drives the breath from him locking his chest in pain.

“You are our slave.” Tia orders.

“I, am, your, slave.” Ben hears himself say in gasps from a distance, then the pulses stop, he feels relief centered around the vibrator buzzing gently.

“You shall obey.” Tia says starting again.

“I shall not,” Ben begins and his world explodes again. Many tries are needed until he recites the words without any punishment.

“Look at the shiny.” Tia commands holding up a crystal.

“Look at the shiny.’ Ben echoes, his words slurred by his addlement.

“You see only the shiny.” Tia says quietly. Forty minutes after they begin as the drugs are finally fully hitting, Ben is forced into a trance as a means of retreat. Then the real training begins. They train him to go erect or flaccid on command as well as call them both mistress. They lock his obedience to their voices and identities.

Meanwhile Anna has arrived, an employee dropped her off, and she has surveyed Virginia. She is in contact with the emergency spot talking with someone named Kara several towns over. James reenters the apartment, finds the girls still busy with his brother, decides he can’t watch and goes to wait in the car with Anna and the still senseless Virginia after dropping off some other supplies Anna provided. Anna says to be patient, that it isn’t safe to untie her yet. They talk as they wait, rather he mumbles and she tries to be understanding as best she can. The whole chain of events exhausts him and he tries to sleep since Anna promised to watch over Virginia.

“On.” Ben replies to a command just after three in the morning turning on the pulse generator still attached to his own chest.

“You obey without thought.” Leah orders.

“I obey without thought.” Ben gasps out one word at a time around the constrictions of his chest no longer able to tell their voices apart or from his own.

“Off, erect, stroke yourself.” Tia orders.

“Off.” Ben responds as he obeys and begins stroking himself.

“Good boy.” Tia says and Ben rocks with induced pleasure, “Stop stroking yourself.”

“Yes mistress.”

“I’ll be right back.” Leah says with a grin, “I happen to know of a good test subject right down the hall.”

“Cool” Tia laughs. Leah is back in three minutes. Moving quickly she checks on James only to find him sleeping in the car. Smiling she throws a blanket over him while checking in with Anna who tells her to finish taking care of the situation inside, arrangements are being made for Virginia to be taken care of.

“Tia,” Leah says with a chuckle standing in the doorway to Ben’s room, “This is Amos.”

“Amos.” Tia says stepping into the doorway to offer to shake hands.

“You were a little vague on what you wanted exactly.” Amos says as they shake.

“I, we, need to borrow you for a bit.” Leah says grinning.

“What’s in it for me?” He asks grinning back.

“How about a blow job?”

“No offense but you two aren’t really my flavor.”

“But he is.” Tia laughs catching on and opening the door enough for Amos to see in.

“What do you need?” Amos asks laughing as he catches on.

“New voice?” Leah asks.

“New voice.” Tia agrees. So the girls begin adding Amos to the inner voices that sound just like Ben’s own. Bit by bit the girls force Ben to go down on Amos and give him a blow job, teaching him the technique as he went while teaching to respond to Amos’s voice just like he does theirs. They have also been slowly turning up the current across his chest making it harder and harder to breath as they went. The vibrator in him as well the vibrating tube on his erection have been slowly turned up he progressed through training. The moment Amos orgasms and ejaculates, the current is turned off allowing Ben to breathe normally while the vibrator is turned all the way up as is the tube that Leah grabs to stroke him as well as it vibrating. The result is Ben’s brain forming an association between swallowing Amos, breathing freely and an approaching orgasm of his own. Freer breathing and relief while Amos keeps repeating ‘Good boy Ben you will do this again.’ over and over while stroking his face enforces this behavior.

“May I?” Amos asks after recovering for a few minutes as the girls work on reinforcing some other things.

“Sure.” Tia says stepping back. The girls watch amused as Amos gets Ben erect then goes down on him. He brings him to an orgasm in a few minutes while Ben thanks Amos for giving him the best blow job of his life. They laugh as Amos then has Ben kneel on all fours to take him in the rear while jerking him off while having repeat how much he likes doing this for and with Amos. They spend some more time ensuring that Ben responds to Amos’s voice just as he does the girls voices. Then they give Amos some phrases that should make Ben very cooperative along with a few to simply put him to sleep or into a trance. They also plant an order and reinforce it strongly that the next day he will go to amos’s apartment as though he were having a nightmare he couldn’t wake from not really believing it is real. Once there he will proceed to do what Amos wants for a while before dropping back into the trance state he is in at that moment. Amos leaves happy, swearing he owes the girls a big favor they should feel free to call on if they need too.

“Erect.” Tia orders and Ben is erect once more. Five tiny injections end Ben’s ability to have erections from now on, two more insure sterility. And since Amos swallowed the last of Ben’s juices, he will not be passing on his curse of uncontrollable violent lust or rage. They find James and Anna dozing in the car along with a still bound Virginia.

“Good, she’s still bound.” Leah says getting in to drive.

“That’s also what Kara said to do with her.” Anna replies, “She said to tell you home fall.”

“Got it.” Leah says firing up the car and pulling out.

“What is home fall?” Anna asks.

“It means anticipate a violent reaction when she is unbound and where to take her.” Tia answers then turns to James, “What have you found so far?”

“I only did a visual inspection but I found taser barb marks with lots of bruising on her lower back just above her hips. Burns at her bra strap and pink spots of a quick jolt on the base of her neck and the base of her skull.” James replies feeling sick.

“He won’t be doing anything like that again.” Tia says as Leah navigates her way out of town.

“What happened to him?” James asks.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Tia asks.

“Yes. He is my brother, I brought you here.”

“But this does not rest on your shoulders. Mindy said you could be trusted not to hurt or take by force and I believe her. He will not be having an erection even if he mainlines viagra, he will not be passing his rage on either. We also gave him homo erotic fantasies and a compulsion to go down on a gay friend of ours living on the same floor tomorrow. We also gave our friend a list of implanted words and phrases to make him cooperative. By the time the drugs and compulsions wear off, Amos will have a nice library of gay porn as blackmail material.”

“You two are cruel.” Anna giggles, James had described some of what he had seen inside so she wasn’t feeling very sympathetic.

“Yes, but we have taste. Ben should still have the taste of Amos in his mouth from swallowing when he wakes, if we didn’t have to go take care of Virginia I would stick around to watch. Every time he tries to recall last night his strongest memory will be looking up at Amos from his crotch as he feels himself swallow and orgasm himself, his last real one by the way.”

“Uhhgh.” James says in disgust.

“Speaking of which.” Anna interrupts, “Kara said to have James be the one to carry her in. She was specific that only James is to touch her.”

“Thought she might. We’ll clear a path then.” Tia says darkly.

“Whoah.” James says in the false dawn light. He recognizes Kara from Anna’s description. She stands with another shorter girl on the porch of a house whose driveway they just parked in. Around her and on many porches nearby though are more. Each one could be a pinup or cover girl. All are focussed on just one thing, him and the bundle he carries.

“How bad?” Kara asks.

“Bad.” Anna replies.

“I know this will make no sense but thank you for not untying her yet.” Kara says softly as she steps off the porch toward the car.

“Why?” James asks shifting his burden as he tries to count the number of females staring at him, he gives up as more keep appearing.

“She will react badly at first. We need to restrain her before, umm.”

“Before she tries to kill everyone around her the second she can move.” A shorter girl standing by Kara says sadly, “Amina by the way.”

“Then how?”

“I am going to put a blind fold on you once you step inside. We will guide you to where you need to be to help her.”

“Blind fold?”

“There are things you don’t need to know. Things that have nothing to do with you. Mindy could technically vouch for you but she vanished again a few hours ago.” Amina continued.

“Oops.” Anna whispers startled.

“Oops?” Kara asks.

“Huddle?” Anna asks quietly.

“Go stand on the porch.” Kara orders James, “We’ll be along in a minute.”

“Ok.” James says not sure what is happening, but scared so makes his way to the porch as gently as he can since he feels judged by the audience staring at him.

“Where is she?” Amina asks coldly as they huddle.

“She umm, how familiar are you with umm,”

“We know she dropped everything back in July to go run off with your boyfriend.” Kara replied.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Anna hisses.

“He sure ain’t your handler.” Amina laughs.

“It’s not like that with us.”

“Well whatever he is, what happened to Virginia?” Amina asks going from smiles to flat blankness.

“She was drugged with something, we don’t know what. It appeared she was in the process of leaving when she was tasered badly in the lumbar. She has stun gun marks on her bra line as well as pink marks of shots to her lower neck and base of her skull.” Anna answers.

“Thank you for calling me Kara.” Amina says softly, “I’m glad he isn’t here to see this.”

“So now what?”

“Leah. Tia,“ Amina shouts calling them over then waiting until they approached, “Delego Tu Enim.”

“Yes mistress.” They answer.

“Guard duty on him.” Amina says pointing to James, “She will be violent when released, her mind is not her own right now, she is not responsible. Preserve him if need be, otherwise do not interfere.”

“Yes mistress.” They answered formally then moved to stand beside James though they do not move to assist him.

“Where is Mindy?” Kara asked.

“I kind of umm, sent, her, off.”

“You sent her off?” Kara asks stunned.

“She is with my cousin tonight.” Anna answers.

“No problem, we’ll go get her.”

“It won’t do any good. She won’t be concerned with anything except her assignment.”

“Assignment?” Amina asks with a yelp of surprise.

“Yeah,” Anna mumbles, “It was kind of an accident.”

“I gotta be able to concentrate for this one so lets table it. Someone call ahead and tell Arthur I said to get the spider out and the zombie ready to roll.” Amina says leading the way in. James is stunned when after going through the house they exit onto a patio. They then go down into the yard area below and turn under the patio. He is not sure what to feel when he is led into the tunnel, the child’s fort that leads into the rest though, that is simply stunning. Some one in the crowd says that Arthur is on his way.

“Wow.” James mutters staring, they had decided to forgo the blindfold for reasons he didn’t understand in the slightest. He finds himself in a thirty foot tall room deep underground. Parts of it are open while other parts have two stories, it is obvious that construction is still ongoing. The medical wing of the half a football field sized generally open area is the only one truly enclosed, it has two bays for patients in addition to a surgery suite and isolation room.

“Iso.” Amina orders as they proceed and the way is clear. People moved aside as though out of half respect and half fear.

“Collar.” Amina hollers to the technician as they enter.

“Here.” He answers tossing what to James appears to be a fluffy soft heavy-duty animal collar with a thick leash. It has hershey kiss shaped points that drop down the middle of the back behind and to the bottom of the sternum in the front. To James’s surprise it is much stiffer than it looks.

“Hold her head up.” Amina orders and a puzzled James complies. He watches in horror as the collar is placed over her neck with the leash trailing down her back then tightened. The tips and a few key places appear to have some sort of adhesive holding them in place so the whole thing looks more like it is worn like clothing, not a harness. He places Virginia on the bed as to his surprise everyone except he and Amina back away. His horror is only complete when Amina places the handle of the leash in his hand then locks it in place with straps up his arm and a real lock to his hand and his arm.

“What the?” James asks.

“We are going to release her now.” Amina says reaching for a proffered knife.

“Wait.” James says desperately, “What the hell is going on?”

“Aren’t you,” Amina asks frustrated.

“That’s what I tried to tell you.” Anna says exasperatedly, “He was hired tonight straight out of testing last night and yesterday. He hasn’t been briefed or even warned, he has no idea. He walked into a bad situation that was supposed to have been a milk run. He doesn’t even know the protocols exist and hasn’t even cleared his system from testing yet.”

“Yet he is the one who removed her, I am told he made a deal then took her out. Yes?”

“Yes.”

“Then he takes her leash and breaks her.” Amina says flatly, “To many hours have passed, she will have begun recovering by now. Only the voice and face of the first kindness can now.”

“I know that.” Anna screams thoroughly confusing James, “But he doesn’t. He has no clue why to do it. He has what it takes, that’s what Mindy tested, but he has no clue what to do. She never had a chance to tell or even warn him. He has had the monster on a leash for only a few hours after discovering it even existed.”

“James.” Amina says rounding on him.

“Yes.” He says looking into eyes driven by something larger than he had words for.

“When we release her she will be an animal not a person. There is a memory of you rescuing her buried in there however. We all have been or are what the uneducated would call brain washed or something like it. Actually, we are all conditioned to respond to certain stimuli. Right now, the only thing working on her is survival and survival is nasty. If Mindy is right and you have the monster in you and you can control it, then what you need to do is break her. Bend her to your will by pure force of your will not just torture. Being gentle is harder on her and will cause more trauma in the long run.”

“It will?”

“Yes. Now be the monster, use it, break her will so we can dose her. It shouldn’t have been you, it should have been someone prepared in advance. The more visceral the victory the better, if it takes raping her, fine, do it and don’t be gentle. A gentle touch is the worst thing possible right now.”

“So be the monster Mindy showed me is inside?”

“It is her minds only hope. Force her, make her obey you. If you can focus her on you to the exclusion of all else there is a way to put her mind back together again, but only if the pieces are all focussed on the same thing at the same time. Anyone can actually do this part, but it works so much better if the rescuer does it we basically ignore the other methods and possibilities.”

“But you’re watching, I had a hard enough time with no one around.” James says softly.

“You are forgiven.” Leah says softly, “We’ll forget in a few days.”

“Mindy had to push to find the monster. For this, you must be your brother then come back to us.” Tia says with knowing eyes.

“It’s ok.” Leah smiles, “You’ll be the only one who knows.”

“Finish breaking her or leave her this way for the rest of her life.” Tia says grimacing, “More than her body has been raped, her mind is fractured from torture, finish breaking her mind so it can resync with the body and focus enough to heal. You must be her entire world to the exclusion of all else, all the pieces of her must be focussed on you at the same time. It does not matter if it is love or hate, she must be totally focussed on you. Its what she would want if she were in right mind. It’s what she needs.”

“Ok.” James says in resignation.

“The collar has two primary functions.” Amina begins, “Inflation to choke and shock. Shock can be steady or pulsing. It also has a tertiary function as well. It is also a shock setting but through the fanciful points that drop between her breasts and to her bra line in the back. Be careful using it because it stops her breathing by locking up the lungs. If you depress the trigger past the click point, don’t panic it is quite firm, it will deliver a cardiac pulse. It is almost the equivalent of having a defibrillator go off on you, it locks up the heart and lungs, you drop like a rock. Maintain eye contact and keep talking, make your voice and tone match your actions.”

“How long does this take?” James asks scared.

“I’ve heard of it taking a quarter hour. I’ve also seen it take two.” Amina answers.

“Is this necessary Anna?” James asks.

“Yes. I wish to god there was another way, but do it. I saw your test, I watched it with Mindy, you have what you need if you will use it.”

“You what?” James shouted.

“I watched. I’m her assistant general manager, it’s part of my job, get over it.”

“You’re what?” Kara asks.

“Details later people.” Amina commands then cuts the ropes, the unbound snake nearly catches her, but she is no snake herself, she is a mongoose. A battle looks prepared to start. The choke function does nothing to deter Virginia, the taser pulse makes her grimace as she leaps toward James. In panic he hits the cardio pulse by accident, with lungs and heart both locked, Virginia drops as a faint whine like a camera flash sounds.

“Stop.” James orders maintaining eye contact with the wild girl. The moment passes, the pulses and choke release after the cardio hit as designed, then she leaps for him again.

“Stop.” James orders as he hits the cardio pulse again. She drops for a moment then darts sideways at one of the other five people in the room trailing the smell of ozone.

“Stop.” James orders engaging the choke. She tears at the collar but can’t damage it before her body begins to relax from lack of oxygen, then James releases the choke.

“Stop.” James orders again as he finally understands. With a grimace inside he can’t allow to show he asks the monster inside what it will take to break her, then forces himself to follow the advice.

“Gahhh,” Virginia screams and lunges at him, he hits the cardio pulse again.

“Stop.” He orders channeling the monster as the leash relaxes. She lunges and the game starts again as they circle each other in the middle of the room. It is over twenty minutes before he hears the first sign of anything human, it is just a cry of pain though. Another half hour passes before he hears something encouraging.

“Hurts.” Is the hiss he hears, pain given a word familiar from the deep darks of her past. He has maintained eye contact on her, riding the line between discipline and punishment when she doesn’t keep it with him.

“Stop.” He pleads then hardens his look by force of will.

“Stop.” She says she says almost gargling the vowels.

“Kneel.” He commands dropping to his own knees. When she lunges again he hits the cardio pulse dropping her.

“Stop.” He orders flatly still kneeling.

“Stop.” She says in a pain torn drawl as she struggles to reach her knees.

“Kneel.” James pleads leaking his own pain out through his voice and tone pleading with her.

“Kneel.” She echoes slurring, he relaxes as she kneels. He nearly misses her lunge, the choke does nothing, the taser hit only makes her cringe, the cardio pulse drops her.

“Stop.” James orders triggering the cardio pulse again before she can rise.

“Stop.” James orders triggering the cardio pulse yet again as the smell of ozone spreads.

“Stop.” James orders triggering the cardio pulse again, “Please.” He pleads as tears blur his vision.

“Stop.” She pleads with a slur twitching on the floor, “Please.”

“Kneel.” He pleads just watching her.

“Kneel.” She echoes panting from the effort of coming to her knees.

“Stay.” He orders.

“Stay.” She echoes.

“Good girl Virginia, good girl.” James says in reward and relief.

“Good girl.” She echoes faintly as her head tilts staring at him, a part of her remembering something.

“Drink.” James says to her pleading as he sees Amina approaching with a vial.

“Drink?” Virginia echoes puzzled. Then she sees Amina and starts to panic.

“Stay.” James orders watching her twitch in anticipation of pain when he spoke sharply.

“Stay.” She echoes in relief when it doesn’t come.

“Drink.” James orders mimicking the action then pointing to the vial followed by laying his head on his hands as though for a pillow.

“Drink.” She echoes looking down then gulping in fear and resignation. She puts her hand out for the vial hesitantly as though expecting more punishment. When it doesn’t come she gulps down the vial thirstily. To her surprise a cup is offered next, no command accompanies it but the girl offering it is smiling.

“Thank you Virginia.” James says when the cup is empty.

“Thank you.” She echoes softly looking at him, some kind of awareness slipping back in. Then she lays down using her hands as a pillow for her head and drifts off to sleep.

“I hoped we would ever need this room.” Amina says watching Virginia’s face go slack as the contents of the vial did their work, “Lets get that evil thing off both of you James. There’s a second fold out bed in the corner, use it. We’ll wake you when we need you again, thanks.”

“Thanks.” James says once free. As he lays down to exhausted for words, he listens to the others and some new comers working. He hears comments about brain waves, patterns, alpha, beta, delta and a dozen other types of patterns. He drifts off to someone throwing a blanket over him.

“How bad?” Amina asks looking at the EEG readouts just as dawn is happening outside above ground.

“Bad.” An older man in a gray suit answers, “I’m surprised she could talk. I’ll need an MRI to be sure but I see signs of nerve damage in the lower brain stem. She can recover, you lot are tough that way, just as Mindy made you, but it’ll be a while.”

“How about upper brain?”

“It’s there, more or less. She’ll need someone something familiar with lots of routine for quite a while.”

“Let me make a call, make that calls.”

“You must be James.” Wakes him when someone shakes his shoulder gently.

“Huhh.” James whispers as everything begins filling back in, then he hears screaming he eventually realizes is his as the events of the last day fill themselves in without the drugs to keep the sharp edges from digging in.

“Water, drink.” James hears sometime later as the world fills in again.

“Huhh?” He asks as his eyes open, they burn, his muscles ache, he aches, he hurts and the moment his eyes focus on the water bottle he is thirsty.

“It’ll pass.” A gentle female voice says, “I’m rhea, this is Ara. Were here to look after you while Tia and Leah get some sleep.”

“Hi.” James mumbles as Rhea comes into focus for the first time, she is sitting on the edge of his bed but she looks no more than sixteen, less if he had to guess. Ara on the other hand he can’t tell about from where she is standing. She looks six feet and statuesque, but the table she is leaning on makes her only five feet though she really looks taller. She also has a chest that just won’t quit. He realizes he’s erect under the blanket he now realizes is the only thing he has on.

“Welcome back to the land of the living.” Rhea laughs and James realizes he likes her laugh, it is soft like a chorus of velvet bells speaking. She is thin and looks to be recovering from something. He stares at her golden copper hair accented by bright green eyes. Her smile is intoxicating all on its own though.

“Wha hapend.” James asks, embarrassed to have it come out slurred.

“You got hit with a triple whammy.” Rhea says softly, “First Mindy tested you for being an enforcer, with her usual sense of restraint and subtlety. Then still under the influence you were sent on a milk run to torture your brother as a bit sibling rivalry used to help you learn to send messages. That went bad when you found Virginia hog tied after being drugged then tasered.”

“Then,” Ara said speaking for the first time, her accent off, obviously english is not her first language, she sounds a little russian, but not, “Still under the influence though coming out of it you had to break Virginia. Not a pleasant day, Mindy should have been here to supervise, this is the first time she has not been here for this.”

“We don’t have the story on that yet, they are upstairs working out a plan.”

“Which we have.” Anna says coming through the door to the ISO chamber. James finally thinks to look around the room and sees Virginia still on the table, tied down solidly. The dark though fading bruises that show on her upper chest, obviously from the collar, are visible along with most everything else through the thin sheet over her.

“How did it go?” Rhea asked nervously.

“James here gets some, let us call it, homework.”

“Home work?” James asks.

“According to Mindy once she got back.” Anna said with an embarrassed grimace, “You broke her, you bought her, until she’s better that is.”

“What?”

“Amina’s uncle john spoke to your parents yesterday, you’re getting a house guest and escort for the time being. For public consumption it turns out you rescued a girl from even worse harm. The cops are keeping it under wraps for the time being, nobody knows who did it but Virginia was drugged, raped and presumably tasered in the head in an attempt to kill her. She was in severe trauma and now goes crazy anytime you aren’t in her line of sight for more than a few minutes.”

“She what? Who’s uncle?”

“She doesn’t react well to not being able to see her rescuer. She isn’t speaking yet but they hope to be able to speak to her once she gets enough of herself together. Since she won’t go anywhere you aren’t, the only thing to do is send her with you.” Anna continues ignoring the questions.

“What?”

“You say that a lot.”

“What? OH Shit, yesterday? What about yesterday?”

“Oh, sorry, this is Saturday morning.”

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.” James whispers as he tries to process everything.

“Anyway, since she won’t leave you voluntarily, they aren’t even trying to separate you. Virginia comes from a nearby town and her parents have been advised that she is not herself right now. They’ll come by to visit but you’ll have warning. Since sending a mentally dependant teen age girl home with a teen age boy is contraindicated on the common sense side of things. The UCA has generously offered to provide twenty four hour escort for her as long as it takes.”

“What?”

“There you go again. Anyway, there will be a UCA girl with you as escort and chaperone twenty four seven until further notice. This applies at home, in school and everywhere else, even if and when you visit your friend’s houses. Since you had been hired only hours before this rescue, the UCA being a champion of women’s rights, we are you know, care for her is considered to be part of the job. You will still need to do your part time work at the arcade however.”

“Huhh,”

“New word! You must be waking up finally.” Anna laughs, Rhea and Ara laugh with her, James just turns redder.

“I don’t understand, how can it be Saturday?”

“The drugs took a lot out of you. You were supposed to have a milk run to torture your brother, instead you found a missing girl we had been quietly trying to find for about six hours. She was in pretty bad shape when you found her, your brother and his friends took her by surprise in a preplanned ambush. After drugging her failed, she sent the emergency signal and went to leave, they tasered her in the lumbar so she couldn’t walk. Then in the chest so she couldn’t breathe knocking her the rest of the way out. Then in the shoulders to make her limber and unresisting while they tied her up. Then in the base of the skull to remove any last vestiges of resistance. Now the interesting part if you can think that way, is these were not the civilian or police tasers, they used full military combat gear to taze her.”

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” James says as he feels something horrid in him at the thought of being related to a creature that could do that to another human being.

“Barf bag is beside you.” Anna says rather flatly then continues, “They had her for approximately five hours that way that we know of, emergency protocols for escape evasion failed so as programmed the actual person came apart and survival reflex took over. That reflex is what you tamed. It needed to be you because it knew you were the person who stopped it’s torture and got it out. Right now her mind is in pieces and her will or sense of self, is scattered. What we need you to do is baby sit her body, it will follow basic instructions, until her mind reassembles itself along with her will or sense of self so it can call it’s many scattered pieces back together.”

“Baby sit?”

“Yeah. Once we initiate reintegration by assigning the body a controller or handler, that body will follow directions pretty much blindly until the person who was, is again. Think of her as a puppy or a kitten.”

“And this takes how long?”

“According to what I have seen in reports, as little as a week, as long as a year.”

“And I need to be the babysitter why?”

“Because you are the rescuer.”

“Oh.”

“Now the body will technically be available for sex if you want it, it will follow any instruction you give it to the limit of it’s abilities. We highly discourage this however, we recommend letting it decide for itself if it wants sex or cuddling or just to be held, changes in that kind of desire are one sign of the person reintegrating.”

“So no chance of a girl friend this year?” James laughs.

“Actually as long as you are discreet, usage of the chaperone is permissible.”

“Excuse me?”

“I said your chaperone will be available if you are discreet and both girls will be staying on your room so you will have a lot of time effectively alone.” Anna answered with a grin. “Especially at night.”

“And my parents are ok with Virginia staying with me? You talked to them?”

“Yes. And very proud of you for rescuing her. The school has been spoken to, they granted an auditing exception for Virginia with you as her escort. The reasoning is to try to give her as normal of an environment as possible to aid in and speed her recovery. Socially this means you will be known as having a UCA girl in your room every night. All your parents or anyone else know is that you rescued her and that the cops have instructed you to say nothing to anyone about what happened or even where. This is as much for your own protection as hers and to help the investigation.”

“Oh.”

“And answer with disdainful ‘no comment’ any questions about the UCA girls if you would.”

“No problem.” James said with a shake of his head, “I could tell the truth and no one would believe me anyway.”

“Possibly.” Anna agreed, “However what happened with Virginia is related to other ongoing events and is going to effect more than you realize right now. If you over hear anything she says in her sleep we need to know about it, the ambush was no spur of the moment event. The people who arranged for her assignation were recommended by existing customers according to the best anyone knew at the time, turns out communications were compromised.”

“Existing customers?”

“Precisely. Mindy has spent the last six or so weeks filling me in on what is happening. I know what has to be done and precautions that need to be taken.”

“Precautions?”

“Yes. What we need in this case is your cooperation.”

“What do you need?”

“I have someone waiting outside, her name is Jan, she needs to hypnotize you to walk you through the bonding process since you aren’t ready to know about all that yet. She also needs to make sure you don’t accidentally blurt out the wrong thing to someone without thinking. It won’t stop you from saying something if you choose to, just saying it accidentally.”

“I can understand that. What I don’t understand is how I got chosen at all.”

“Mindy recognized something in and about you that meant potential, she tested for it and was happy with the result.”

“No, I meant you. You’ve always been withdrawn, asocial. Yet the last couple of months you’ve become outgoing, confident and more I don’t know what to call it. What brought me to the new you’s attention?”

“Strength.” Anna answers, “You have the strength to be yourself.”

“Ok.” He replies understanding that he will learn more later, “Let’s get this over with.”

“In answer to your unspoken question, yes it is the same strength your brother has from the same source.” Anna says gently, “However where your brother’s strength uses him, you use yours. That is the difference between you. I do apologize about not warning you more in the car, but it was information then, not experience.”

“There really gonna have to play with my head more aren’t they?”

“Play with your head more?”

“It doesn’t take three days to detox from a single dose of anything. I’ve already been hooked up to whatever it is that is used to make girls like Lana, Nina, Leah and the rest. You ran into someone in a fight and jumped in with both feet. Now you’re ramping up for a war.”

“How?”

“My SQ may be only 40 or 50 but I have the left over in my IQ which is way higher than I’m given credit for. 16 year olds and 20 year olds don’t have identical reactions to anything unless those reactions are artificial. I don’t have a clue what is really happening, but I know from watching you that you have changed a lot almost all at once. My friend who always spends the summer around has been spending all his free time with you his not quite girlfriend. You changed, he changed and then that job interview with those girls, it’s big.”

“There is a lot going on.” Anna admitted.

“If it means doing something about people like my brother, then I want in.”

“It does in part.”

“Then I‘m in.”

“Then stare at the pendant.” Jan says entering, “If you don’t mind it would be easiest for us if you woke at home in bed tonight.”

“Why?” James asks.

“Easiest to handle transportation. It also lets us setup the initial situation the way we want it.”

“Go ahead.” James says and concentrates on the pendant letting Jan take him away.

“Are we sure this is the best way to handle this?” Anna asks.

“There is no best way.” Jan answers, “Only those guaranteed to fail and those only likely to fail. This way she has a chance.”

“Would it be out of place for me to arrange for Lana and Nina to publicly offer support to James, to offer him succor since he has to be on his best behavior every minute.”

“A cover?”

“Basically. A public cover explaining why he gets laid. Have them tell whoever that they know he is under tremendous stress having Virginia and escort with him all the time. That way there reputation for being not virgins can be used by them saying he gets to take his horniness out on them to help him behave with Virginia.” Anna explains.

“Amusing. Since he gives to Virginia, let him have two girls he needs give nothing to as a reward, let them use their loose morals reputation to entice others to reward him?”

“Who knows who it might entice? We might even find a recruit among them.”

“You should wake him with Tamara, the big chested one Mindy introduced

Simon to, in bed with him with them both nude. Have her give him a day or so thank you for rescuing Virginia. That rack on that body should help get his fantasies under control, or at least sated.”

“He might die keeping up with her.”

“But he’ll go so happy.” Jan laughs.

“OH my god.” James whispers to himself when he wakes. He knows he is at home in his own bed, he recognizes his room. He is nude as is the woman over him. She has the largest chest he has ever seen and it is real, he can tell, if it weren’t it would feel funny and it feels just fine to his hands. She is smiling and he realizes he is in her, he feels her tighten around him as she moves up then loosen a tiny bit as she slides down him again as he returns all the way in her. She is his world at that moment and he revels in it and her. Then she leans down and french kisses him. He feels himself climax and it just makes her go harder trapping him in that moment.

“Hi James, I’m Tamara.” She says once his eyes start to focus again.

“Oh my god.”

“You like that?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Lots more where that came from. Your parents are out of the house until tomorrow evening at our request so we could move things around in here. Two twin beds have been added to your room for Virginia and the escort. Don’t panic, it’s temporary. We’ll be renovating the attic for you. That way we can give Virginia her own space and you a fake semblance of privacy.”

“I get the attic?” James whispered unable to process everything at once.

“Yes. Virginia is currently in a sleep like state on her bunk. Carissa, your first escort, is waiting on her bunk for you tell her do something. Unless told otherwise she will wake when Virginia does, until then she just follows whatever orders you give her.”

“She what?”

“She is available. If you want her, do it before Virginia is woken, after that she goes on duty.”

“Why are you here?”

“Think of me as a reward for doing the right thing. I also have another job as well. I have to make sure you have your head on straight. You are going to have a brain damaged traumatized mentally dependent sexy female hanging on your every word for the next while that you shouldn’t lay a hand on. You are going to have a number of women and girls acting as escorts or chaperones that are only available here at night as long you are quiet about it. My job is to sate you to the best of my abilities until your parents return.”

“Why?”

“So you don’t start school horny accompanied by an available female you shouldn’t touch.”

“So I’m supposed to be horny with you not them?”

“Exactly. The escort is in part for when it gets out of hand. The problem is that Virginia may decide to join you in bed. If she does and wants more than cuddling, you need to be able to tell her no.”

“If I start out the week well laid I should be able to behave with Virginia and the escort much easier?”

“Precisely. You are going to have hot compliant possibly horny tail you shouldn’t touch sleeping in your room for the next while so take it all out on me now.”

“I’m suppose to use you?”

“That’s what I’m here for. I know that your test was only a short time ago and you may experience echoes from it. I’m here to field those impulses if there are any. You want to tie me up, go for it, have all the fun you want. Four the next twenty four or so hours I’m your F cupped fantasy in your bed ready willing and able to do anything you want.”

“Then why tell me Carissa is available?”

“So you have choices. At the moment she is basically a thrall, her job and hence awareness doesn’t start until Virginia wakes up.”

“So if I told her to come over here and do something?”

“She will. Now close your eyes and think of me passively laying here while you have me. There will be a phrase that appears in your head, say it and I will be rendered passive.”

“Wow.” James says moments later as he envisions Tamara as instructed, “If I say this phrase you would just lay there?”

“Try it.”

“No thank you. I’ve had enough waking helplessness, I don’t want that and no offense, but if you aren’t truly willing, I don’t want you either.”

“You need to understand something James.” Tamara says seriously, “I’m willing because I’ve been told to be willing, that is my assignment. Just like whomever they tested you with will forget the test in a few days, I will forget this myself. You can do anything you want with me and in a week I won’t have a clue one. If they send me back next week I won’t even know I was here. My body will already be used to you so my instinctive actions and reactions will pick from where this week leaves off though my memories will not.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, Oh.” She replied pulling his covers back so she could begin massaging him erect again.

“Oh that’s nice.” James said surprised he could be hard again already.

“Thought you would like that.” She smiled. Then his erection vanished into her mouth as her head darted to his crotch. He grunted in surprise as she hummed and he felt his tip massaged by the vibration as she did. James has trouble concentrating but forms the image in his head of Tamara in deep trance, then speaks the phrase he sees out loud. He stares at her kneeling with him fully mouthed as though paused.

“Sit up.” He orders Tamara as he envisions Carissa in deep trance as well then says that.

“Carissa, get up, undress and stand in the middle of the room.” He says watching fascinated as she complies.

“Tamara go stand beside Carissa.” He says and watches as she silently complies.

“Carissa are you aware you are available to me before Virginia wakes?”

“Yes sir.”

“Does it bother you?”

“No.”

“Is it voluntary?”

“It is my assignment.”

“Tamara did you know I could do this?”

“Yes.”

“Does it effect anything if I do or do not have one or both of you?”

“No.”

“What are my rules?”

“I am yours until your parents return.”

“What about Carissa?”

“She is available until Virginia wakes.”

“Carissa redress and go back as you were. Tamara get dressed then wake up.” James orders as he feels the weight of something indescribable bearing down on him. Carissa and Tamara are both freely available yet he finds himself not unaroused, but uninterested. He stands in is own room with two females, women if he is going to be honest, at his beck and call. One waking the other in a trance like state. Yet he finds himself aware of the fact that he has there bodies, not them. He has never been aware of the difference on a personal level before. As much as he longs to play with and use Tamara and Carissa on a physical level, he is surprised to find he wants to interact with them on a personal level instead.

“Vigilo Carissa, bucket and towels.” Tamara hollers as she wakes. She recognizes what is happening to James, she has seen the like before.

“I, oh, my, god. I.” James whispers unaware of Tamara speaking. She watches the full weight of not just the test, but what he found settle in on him, of what his brother is, of what that says he can be.

“Come on James.” Tamara says half lifting him as she guides him to the bathroom.

“He.” James whispers as they reach the hallway and Carissa is there with the small bucket as everything James has eaten comes up. Exactly as intended the extreme arousal and sustained orgasm has temporarily boosted his metabolism slightly resulting in a purge as his body resets itself.

“Welcome back.” James hears Tamara says behind him, “Feeling better?” She asks and he realizes they are in water, in a bathtub, in his bathroom and he is nude. She isn’t and he can’t tell if he is upset or relieved at first.

“What?”

“Sorry about that. We all go through that at first. In your case you weren’t really over the test stuff, then got dumped into a personal hell, then into purgatory and then we got into your head as well. It is very hard on you and the reason the memories are wiped on most of us.”

“Wiped?” James asks as a starting point to gathering himself. He is puzzled why they are in the bathtub until he remembers being sick, “I was sick?”

“Yes. The headache should pass in a few minutes, there is a drink beside the tub. Drink it, it is full of electrolytes to help get you back on an even keel.”

“Thanks.” He said grabbing and chugging the drink, it smelled funny, tasted bad but not awful, and settled his stomach quickly. In just a few minutes of laying there, he could feel everything coming back into focus.

“Better?”

“Yes, much, thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“I hate to ask this but how much are you guys into my head?”

“Are you sure you want to cover this now?” Tamara asked.

“Yes. I agreed to one thing, was tested on another, then walked into something I don’t have words for and don’t want to even think about.”

“You saved Virginia’s life. They were going to taze her into submission and let her go way out in the woods. She would have died of exposure if the additional tazing didn’t kill her or something worse before someone found her.”

“What do I say to her parents?”

“That you saved their daughter.”

“Did I?”

“She survived.”

“But did she live?”

“Time will tell.” Tamara answered sadly.

“Why are you really here?”

“I am here for you.”

“You are here and at my beck and call a real living teen fantasy. But that isn’t why you are here, not why you were in my bed and not why you are here holding me. The sex is a distraction.”

“Yes.” Tamara whispered into his ear then added something more. Flashes came to him then, of him over Virginia, of him in her. Of him in her with the collar stopping her heart over and over until her hands finally fall away accepting that the body she is in is his not hers. He feels his body thrash in the water, hears Tamara holler something then he feels more hands on him and he calms.

“What the hell is happening to me?” James asks a while later. He is in his own bed, Tamara is on one side of him as nude as he is and Carissa on the other, also nude. Their backs are to him with their heads on his shoulders and a hand cupping a bare breast on each. He can feel their arousal and his own.

“You are integrating new information and knowledge. The process takes time and requires support to help you focus through it.” Tamara answers without moving.

“Is this how it is for you? Do you just know things?”

“Almost. However, you don’t have the full assignment packages. All you have is the information and orientation stuff along with what you need to help Virginia. Your likes and dislikes can’t be changed or customized on the fly. You won’t forget what happens to you.”

“Yours can? You really will?”

“Yes and yes. Think for a moment about me as your date somewhere. Think about how you would like the date to go. About how you would like me to act, to be.”

“Wow.” James whispered as he just knew how to not only assign the date, but how to make sure the date went just right. How to make sure she likes this, didn’t like that, would do this, wouldn’t do that, how to make sure the date ended just the right way, “Holy shit.”

“Over time you will have the codes and phrases to actually make the assignments added as well, right now you just have the template of how to customize assignments, not to actually give one out.”

“How is this possible? How can you just customize someone?”

“It is a form of mind control. Though related to brain washing, it is not much like it. When you give out an assignment the person you give it to is not really the one who does it, the assignment construct is what or would it be who, that actually does the assignment. That is why after a few days we remember nothing about it, once it moves from short term memory, which is contextless to long term which is half or more context, we lose it. Like right now, I am as close to myself as the construct could get, yet I know I will forget doing all of this.”

“Does it bother you?”

“What?”

“This. Being here, doing me, knowing you’re the toy of a hormone ridden teenager?”

“If I were truly me? Probably. I, the real me, like experienced hands, not blind groping. You lack experience, you lack understanding. You need classes, to be taught what touch is. If I were really me, my greatest fear would be that you would invite Stewart over and share me. I couldn’t stop you, you could if you chose both have me at the same time and all I would do is enjoy it.”

“Telling me that is a test isn’t it?”

“Somewhat.”

“Why test for what you know I won’t do?”

“So you know as well.”

“Oh.” James whispered as he realizes she was right, “How long until Virginia needs to wakeup?”

“As long as she is up and around by noon Sunday it is fine. That gives you about fifteen hours to enjoy Carissa and I both if you wish.”

“Why the emphasis on me being able to have you both?”

“Because you are not going to have much in the way of private time after Virginia wakes. We want you well sated the first few days to reduce your temptation to play with her. We haven’t done this in a home before, it has always been in a clinical environment and always with someone older than her or you either one.”

“So you are trying to get me to let nature take it’s own course. How have these gone before?”

“They recover.”

“Are they ever what they were before?”

“No. The damage she took is far worse than we are used to as well, though she is still in the midst of puberty so there is some growth time left. This is uncharted territory in more ways than one. We are not at this point sure there is anything to recover. We also traced the contact and money trail. Your brother was not involved in the contact or the ambush, just her assault, he and his friends were then gifted with her as a reward. We pulled descriptions of the real we think perpetrators from your brother when the girls went back. They also added to what they did to him that night. He won’t be visiting home as long as Virginia is here.”

“What all did they do to him?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes.”

“They put him in a hypno sub relationship with a gay guy they know in a related trade. They gave their friend everything he needs to keep your brother in the relationship. He stays in it until Virginia recovers.”

“Given what I know of him that’s horrid, yet given what he did, it’s an easy sentence.”

“Not everyone voted for such leniency, yet they were the ones on the scene so they get to start the ball rolling.”

“On a less stomach churning topic, would it be better of Virginia woke tonight rather than tomorrow?”

“Not really. First thing in the morning would be nice. That way the routine is established in order on time as it really happens.”

“I’m cool with that.”

“Having fantasies of a three way?”

“No.” James admitted, “More thoughts of a question.”

“Go ahead.”

“Do you or Carissa know how to give massages?”

“As it happens I know a thing or two about them and Carissa is studying to be a physiotherapist so she knows a fair bit.”

“Then if you and or Carissa don’t mind I would like to request, not order, a massage, a real one.”

“I think that can be arranged.” Tamara replied with a smile, “Just think of her awake and herself.”

“I can do that.” James said back and spoke the phrase out loud.

“Hi.” Carissa said sitting up surprised at Virginia still being asleep, “What’s up?”

“James has requested, not ordered mind you, but requested a massage.”

“Told you.”

“I know, you win.”

“I think I can handle a massage James.” Carissa says laughing at something. James lays on his stomach and relaxes as they each take an end. Carissa his feet and Tamara his shoulders, he is asleep before very long at all.

“I’m sorry about sending you off like that Mindy.” Anna says in apology to Mindy. They are sitting in the offsite management offices of the local UCA outlets, “I didn’t have the right.”

“Maybe not, but it helped me. I had been treating the symptoms not the problem for a while,” Mindy admitted, “I thought I was over that after I came so close to collapsing just before I found you. Thank you for showing me how wrong I was.”

“Not what I actually intended, but your welcome. How does James seem to be holding up?”

“Pretty well considering.” Mindy answered, “Finding out what kind of a monster his brother is on the heels of finding that out about himself was hard on him.”

“How do you think he will handle the partial conditioning?”

“I think he will take a while to notice and then I think he will be fine with it. Eventually he will figure out that the information implant was also stage one intro.”

“How long until Simon has his head on straight?”

“By Halloween I think.”

“I miss him. You gave him so many toys that I hardly get his attention anymore.”

“It’ll pass. What would you think of bringing Stewart into the stable?”

“Why?”

“He’s young, in decent shape and clean.”

“I certainly don’t care one way or the other.” Anna replied frowning, “How long until you tell Simon and I what all is really going on. That setup in the fortress, that was professional. Every one of the girls there were top quality merchandise, yet they were also themselves as well. They weren’t all done yet, but I know quality when I see it and they all had it, in spades.”

“The fort isn’t mine, I just have use of it. I thought I was going to, umm, be out of the game and did the best I could to have my people looked after.”

“And the rest of the story?”

“In time my friend, in time.”

“Am I?”

“What?”

“Your friend?”

“Yes. In truth, you are probably the only real friend I have. In all my years, I’ve never had a conscience before, I like it. I like having one, it feels better having one.”

“I’m glad. You are a very confusing person sometimes Mindy. You seem almost normal one minute, then you do something offbeat insane and I remember just how off you are.”

“Can we talk for a minute, serious like?”

“I thought we were.”

“Not about arcade stuff, personal stuff.”

“Go ahead.” Anna told her.

“I have a confession to make. The reason I seem so focussed is because I am not like you or any of the girls. I am not as you would think of it, a whole or real person. I, Mindy, am a construct, an artificial personality. I am made of the same pieces that the working girls conditioning is made of. I, Mindy, have no child hood, my first memory is of waking fully aware that I served my lord and maker and that I would always serve him happily and faithfully.”

“Umm, that’s, umm.” Anna stammered.

“I know, a lot to take in all at once. However, I have a reason for telling you. I am dying, not my body mind you, me, Mindy, I am destabilizing and coming apart. I ran everything through me for the last decade, I have it all, every detail in my head, I know it all. Events ran away from me, I developed in ways my creator never envisioned. I developed an analog to a conscience. He designed me to not only obey his orders and fulfill his needs then, he made me to look into the future and anticipate what he would want and or need later.”

“Ok.”

“That need to look into the future led me down unanticipated paths, I eventually noticed and was forced to act upon the eventual outcome of his life path. He knew he would live a short life, he was sick in the genes. He found out when he was young, he never told his family and tried to make sure they could never know either.”

“I’m so sorry.” Anna says in sympathy unsure where this is headed.

“What I have never spoken aloud before now and never been able to tell anyone is that though I killed my maker, I did not murder him.”

“What?”

“I went ‘I robot’ on him.”

“He asked?”

“No, he ordered. Toward the end he made peace with god, a while before he began going down hill mentally that is. He suffered from an autoimmune disorder that made his white blood cells attack his nerves beginning with his extremities. I watched him over a period of five years lose the feeling in his hands and feet then start having trouble walking.”

“Oh god.” Anna whispers in horror knowing what he must have gone through, “Progressive Auto Immune Peripheral Neuropathy.”

“Exactly. Therapies were developed to help his nerves heal, over the course of his end of life we made real progress. Toward the end we were actually repairing the nerves faster than his immune system was destroying them. With time, he would have healed, but with so much damage already done he needed more than he had. Three of his cousins figured out what was happening to him, he had me eliminate them. I made them all look like accidents or their own stupidity. As Amina is Wilhelm’s sharpest blade, I was my makers. At his order, I began the process that led to the downfall of Inverno Caduta. I had to kill a lot of people, I personally killed over twenty, I arranged for dozens more by other hands.”

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

“Don’t be yet, I haven’t hit the juicy part yet.”

“Yuck.”

“The reason he had me eliminate them was they threatened to not only tell the families but to take his girls, to take out there frustrations at being lesser than my maker on them. He gave me everything he had then, every ounce of knowledge he had about all of them. Then he instructed me to destroy them across the generations, to not only remove them from this world, but to remove them and their works as well, to destroy them unto to the seventh generation.”

“Wow.”

“I tell you this so you can understand why I am offering you what I am. If and when Simon finds a way to free me, I will cease. Once my job is done I, what I am, will shutdown, I will fade like the girls memories of assignments.”

“Then why do you seek what you do?”

“I have told the world I was made to suffer, that is only half the truth. I miss him, my creator, the arcade is part of my rage against the world that made me. I was made for one thing, I was used for another, in the end I had to be yet another. In his rage he set me at the world he knew, in my rage I railed against it, in my pain I have fought to forge the weapons to destroy those who made my makers world a living hell. The arcade is my greatest weapon, but I can’t wield it. As I am more than my maker made me to be originally, so to is the arcade more than I made it to be originally.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Nor do you want to, yet you must. I offer you a trade. If you will take up my burden, I will give you what amounts to a cure for your neuropathy.”

“What?” Anna gasped.

“It comes with a price though, a terrible price.”

“What price?”

“You take up my quest, that’s the easy part.”

“And the hard?”

“The treatment is not merely painful, it is pain itself.”

“Pain itself?”

“Yes. The treatment actually grows new nerves that your body must learn to use. Until it can learn what they are and do, they hurt. It was designed by a researcher in Japan, she used information gleaned from Japanese and Chinese research from WWII. There was much done that has not made the medical journals.”

“Ukk.”

“Much my own reaction to what was done, however, the raw data helped answer many questions which could never be answered by anything human, fortunately the researchers who did the work weren’t human as we think of the term. Using my makers money and influence I brought her here and arranged for dozens of test subjects.”

“Again, ukk.”

“Don’t worry, none were harmed. You’ve met one of them already.”

“I have?”

“Yes, Wilhelm’s first experiment, Angelique.”

“Angelique? What could that kind of a body need?”

“She was originally a skinny little brat two plus years behind in development. Now she is a beauty two plus years ahead.”

“Ahead?”

“Yes. That incredible little package is only fourteen, not seventeen.”

“Fourteen? No way, no fourteen year old has a chest like that. I’m not unblessed, but next to her E’s I might as well be flat.”

“Her father had to fake up some paperwork , I helped.”

“But she would have been a small child, you describe something recent.”

“I know, after my maker was no more I continued the research. It is a sort of tribute to him, to his vision, to his dreams. The arcade has no records of her, I arranged for everything through my own funds which are quite separate. There were some side effects I hadn’t foreseen though, but I don’t regret it a bit.”

“Why?”

“Why continue after he was dead? Why make you the offer or even tell you?”

“Yes.”

“Because I will soon cease to be and I have to have someone take my place. I literally don’t have a choice about that. I have to continue and I can’t, I have to have a replacement, and I don’t. I can’t do any more than I am, it is already killing me. Simon, you, and the rest have given me a break, but it is not enough, I can’t do this anymore. The arcade, the whole of it, has fifteen hundred people in it now, the theoretical limit. That is as many people as a single point authority can manage, even that I did by having no other life at all. If you won’t pledge to take it, I can’t stop. I will cease having failed.” Mindy pleaded crying.

“Why me though?”

“Because,” Mindy said drying her tears, “you’re the only one I can offer a bribe to that is worth your soul to you.”

“Because I can have my world back and keep it to?”

“Yes. No more Annabell. Anna will be able to run her toes through the grass and feel it once again.”

“What’s the catch?”

“It hurts.”

“If it all it did was hurt I would have heard about it years ago.”

“It effects the mind. As part of the process of regrowing nerves in the body, it also regrows them in them in the mind as well.”

“And that means they follow whatever pattern is given them as they form?”

“Yes.”

“So you would be able to bend my mind, or at least give shape to the sensations from the new nerves you grow in me?”

“Yes.”

“That is how you would know that I would take up your cause?”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Why not?” Mindy asked flatly, “Don’t you want to feel again?”

“More than almost anything, but I still value my soul, I won’t trade it for worldly things.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Good.” Mindy said smiling a smile of vast relief.

“Good?” Anna asked confused.

“Yes good. That means I can trust you to keep your word.”

“So now what?”

“Now we begin planning my demise just as I planned my makers.”

To say that James felt awkward arriving at school would be like saying upon seeing wild giraffes in Moscow, that they seem out of place. Sunday had been awkward for him. He woke to the feeling of someone staring at him, he knew it before he even opened his eyes. Virginia had been sitting on her bed just staring at him as he slept. Then she followed him around like a puppy. His best three minutes of the day were the first three in the shower, then Virginia tried to join him.

His parents when they arrived home had been both proud and confused at the same time. Though they had been warned, actually seeing the brain damaged girl now living in there son’s room had upset them in a way they had difficulty finding a way express. His father had been horrified seeing Carissa in his room, an over eighteen decoration if he had ever seen one. Horror had given way to relief as he and his wife both discovered that Carissa and Tamara both had psych backgrounds in addition to looking good enough to eat. Most of an evening discussing trauma, treatments and recovery for victim and rescuer eased his worries.

While James had known today would be awkward, he had badly underestimated the reality. Virginia was the kind of teen beauty that didn’t draw and hold the eye by force, she is the kind that lingers in the minds eye and just won’t go away. Football players glared at him as she tagged along behind him. The additional looks he drew for Carissa were harder to classify, it seemed some of the jocks were something he couldn’t find words for, they seemed fascinated, yet not wanting to be seen acknowledging her at all.

Seating in the pre AP placement testing had been fun. Then when Virginia had insisted on doing what he did things got interesting, her not really speaking had only added to the confusion. The fact that her test answers were different than his confused the placement examiners only half as much as the fact that her answers were divided. Gibberish on exactly half of them, correct answers on the other half. He was placed in classes over the next two periods and then came third class, P.E., which meant swimming the first week or two.

Virginia had gone with Carissa through the girl’s locker room on James instruction with little hesitation while he changed. They would see if she felt like swimming later. She sat quietly on the benches content to be able to watch James until he started his dive on the low board. The array of bruises on him drew some attention but far less attention over all than Virginia and Carissa did. He had done this dive for years, but never while recovering from the drugs in his system. Virginia saw the slip no one else did and was in motion before he started down from his bounce. The life guards had not even seen the problem by the time she reached the race platforms at the far end of the pool.

James attempt to do a cannon ball was off a little. Virginia had seen that his head would hit the end of the diving board and reacted. Her lead foot hit the platform just as James’s head clipped the diving board and he went limp. In near perfect form Virginia still fully clothed dived in the shallow end of the pool and intercepted James as he was sinking while the startled life guards were reacting to seeing her race across the room and dive.

“Jhae, Jhae.” Were the first words James could make out as his eyes focussed. He was in what epileptics call the fishbowl. He was surrounded by people all looking down at him with concern wanting know how he was. He could recall a heavy feeling then strong arms grabbing him and other arms pulling him out of the water.

“It’s ok Vee, It’s ok. I’m fine.” James said to the distraught girl trying to speak.

“Jhaem.” Virginia said trying desperately to say what she wanted to.

“Thank you, I guess were even now.” James said focussing on her as a way of clearing his head as someone insisted on shining lights in his eyes while explaining that Virginia had dived in to save him.

“Pupils equal and responsive, this time.” Carissa said speaking to the life guards.

“This time?” Someone asked.

“The last time we found,” She began answering then stopped, “Sorry, can’t talk about that. He’s fine and I will be with him to keep an eye him until I am relieved.

“What happened before?” Another life guard asked.

“I can’t discuss it.” Carissa replied curtly, “The investigation is still ongoing. Don’t worry about James though. I and all of us assigned as chaperones have CPR, EMT and other first responder training and full certifications.”

“Wow.” One of the male audience says.

“We are more than eye candy to boost sales.” Carissa said laughingly, “I am most of the way through school to be a physiologist and physiotherapist. Work with athletes is my particular specialty.”

“Anybody got an aspirin?” James asks.

“Not now.” Carissa replied firmly, “For now lets just get you to the bleachers.”

“Ok.” James replies and gladly accepts help up and a stabilizing hand from someone.

“I though you would know better than trying to dive so soon.” A voice interjects about fifteen minutes later startling James who looks over to see Tamara with a backpack.

“I though I was fine.” James replied noticing how many stares she is drawing and getting embarrassed at the attention she is drawing.

“Not his fault.” Carissa replied, “His foot slipped on the jump. He just barley clipped the board, not even enough to draw blood, just enough to leave another bruise. Normally he would just have a headache.”

“How bad’s the rumor mill going?” Tamara asked offering the bag she carried.

“Bad.” Carissa admitted taking it and turning to the still soaked Virginia.

“Let’s get on top of it then.” Tamara said with a knowing grin.

“You’re the new center of attention,” Carissa laughed referring to the boys almost drooling as they tried not to be caught staring at Tamara and her rather outsized chest, “Run with it.”

“Gee thanks.” Tamara laughed then gestured to a female lifeguard to came over.

“Yeah?” She asks.

“I need about six girls, different clicks if possible. We anticipated this as a possibility but not this soon at all, we thought it would be a few days, more likely weeks.”

“Six girls, different clicks?”

“Precisely.”

“That’s easy, but why?”

“Show and tell before someone does the wrong thing and someone gets hurt.”

“Hurt?”

“Just grab them and meet us in the locker room.”

“Um, ok.”

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” Carissa asks watching the life guard gathering people.

“No, but it’s going to happen today. You saw how she reacted, how long until someone moves wrong or she thinks they are attacking him?”

“Understood.” Carissa replied digging a blind fold out of the bag.

“James, I’m sorry but we have to be kind of blunt.”

“Ok.” He replies absently. He is still distracted waiting to be allowed back in the pool.

“Put this on.” Carissa says holding the blindfold out to him, “We have to get the rumor mill under control before it runs away from us.”

“It’s ok, I understand.” He replied taking the blindfold as he gave up on being allowed back in the pool today.

“Oh good, the coach is coming as well.” Tamara laughs as James gets the blindfold in place.

“What is this about?” The coach demands as she walks up, “I was told he would have a companion and chaperone but what is the rest of this?”

“That’s what we are about to explain as best we can.” Carissa says standing next to James with a hand on his shoulder. The coach, the life guard and the girls watch puzzled as James is guided by Carissa and followed by Virginia into the girls locker room.

“The first thing you all need to understand is that we do this with Virginia everyday.” Carissa says stopping in the middle of the locker room.

“Virginia.” James says with a grimace, “Shower time. Get ready for a shower please.”

“Kay.” Virginia replies like a bird chirping as she begins shedding clothes.

“Got to get checked first Vee, then a shower.”

“Kay.” Virginia chirps again, though with less enthusiasm. Those who are seeing Virginia without clothes for the first time are horrified. Her body is covered in bruises of various ages and types almost everywhere.

“Pay close attention here.” Tamara says to the silent horror stricken audience as she points to the lumbar, bra line, shoulders and base of her skull.

“What happened?” One of the girls, Olivia, asks wanting to flee but knowing she won’t.

“She was kidnapped, drugged, raped, beaten, tazered and abused.” Carissa replied flatly, “These events over lapped and apply more than once apiece and in more than one way.”

“Oh god.” Olivia whimpers as her eyes trace to Virginia’s bruises of their own accord.

“What you see are only the parts that effects her body.” Tamara picked up, “James could have run, could have turned a blind eye, could have waited and called for help that who knew how long would take to arrive. This lower class reject you and all of your kind despise out of hand took on no less than four to one odds to rescue her. At least one of those bastards will never do this again.”

“Now Virginia follows him around.” Carissa resumed, “What little piece of her sanity is intact fixated on her rescuer and remains that way. He is forbidden from talking about what happened, if he talks it could help others still sought get away. If he is out of her sight for more than a few minutes she begins to get jumpy and potentially violent. When she is with him she is quiet.”

“He was hired at the arcade a few hours before this happened.” Tamara picks up again, “I know we are seen as the very definition of sexist, but we do care about women’s rights. He went into hell to rescue her, now she needs him some more. Our boss decided this is part of his work, he is literally on the job twenty four seven.”

“She also literally sleeps in his room.” Carissa resumes, “So does who ever is on duty. Yes he has seen her nude, yes he has held her with her nude. He brought her out with nothing on still bound. No he has not had sex of any kind with her. Yes she would, happily. As far as we can tell at this point she will do what ever he wants.”

“She is also very protective of him as you saw earlier.” Tamara picks up yet again, “As long as she is with him she remains mildly interactive. We are hoping that she will remember and possibly talk about what all she saw or heard. I know you all have questions, ask them now.”

“We will answer as much as we can here and now.” Carissa resumes speaking, “However, this is the only time. Ask your questions, ask them blunt, no dancing around, ask what you think you want to know and get it over with.”

“What all happened to her.” The coach asks to break the ice.

“We know she was drugged, force fed alcohol and tazered into submission. As for how long the electrosexual torture went on we don’t know.”

“Sex.” Virgina said softly.

“Say again Virginia.” James said softly yet firmly.

“Sex ow urs sex tazy boy climbers.” Virgina got out slurred then whimpered and collapsed into James arms. As he is reassuring her a look of revulsion and horror is on all there faces, her words meant she was conscious through it all.

“I’m sorry Vee, but I have to know. Were you awake the whole time?” James asks unwilling to waste the first time she had spoken of it on her own.

“Ess, vas ell, ven oo, ave me, oo aved me, me see saw oo ave me.” Virginia mumbled back clinging to him. Tears began to flow as her body shook with sobs. Silence met this, sick horror melted hearts as the upper class and rich bitches realized this nobody geek had faced six on one odds to rescue a girl he didn’t even know because it was the right thing to do.

“Go shower Vee,” James tells her softly, “Go get a shower and let the water wash the tears away, let them out and wash them all away.”

“We knew it was at least four.” Carissa says watching Virginia go to the shower.

“She’s still in there.” Olivia whispers in horror, “She’s still awake and reliving it.”

“Only James being nearby keeps it at bay.” Tamara says seriously, “This goes no further, you can’t tell anyone what she said. Tell them all you want about how her body looks. Tell them she went through hell and James rescued her, but nothing about what she just said. I am counting on all of you to keep the rumors under control. You let this get out of hand you are the ones who killed her.”

“Oh my god.” Olivia whispers backing away. She can’t believe that anyone would go six on one for a stranger. Further she can’t envision surviving what happened to Virginia.

“Tamara would you mind leading me to Virginia then out of here.”

“No problem.”

“Thank you.” James said. Tamara then leads him to where Virginia was showering. He told her to enjoy the shower and that Carissa would wait with her and bring her to James when she finished. Then Tamara lead James out of the locker room so he could get dressed himself.