The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.

Appreciating the feedback I have gotten.

Hoping I can keep entertaining you.

* * *

Anna/Bell goes on with her life. Though she returns several times before the family leaves for the week, she still misses Simon while she is gone. Meeting her cousins twenty three year old girlfriend though is bit of shock. The one hundred seventy pound six foot black haired swimmer with nice C+ cups represents a total mystery, why someone like her is with her cousin is completely beyond her understanding. The mystery is solved on the third day, though not in a way Anna likes.

“Hi.” Mindy says plopping in the lawn chair next to Anna by the pool, “How goes?”

“Fine.” Anna replies feeling unease for no reason she can understand.

“How long you been in the scene?”

“What scene?”

“S and M,” Mindy says stretching out.

“What?”

“Don’t play coy with me. I recognize the movements. Every scene player has one or more telltales and you honey, have several.”

“How long have you been dating younger men to keep it energetic?” Anna asks choosing deflection over pointless denial.

“Touche. I deserved that. I’ll go first.” Mindy replies with a verbal smile, “I started trading them in my first year of college. College guys all seem to want either total sex or not care at all. High school guys tend to more considerate, having someone older, someone more developed, is great for their libido.”

“A few weeks.” Anna replies answering.

“He must be intense. Does your family know?”

“There are mitigating circumstances, and no they have no clue. If you say anything I will of course deny it all.”

“Hmm, I was just interested. Almost everyone I see in the scene is several years older than either of us before they find someone they are as comfortable with as you appear to be.”

“We meet each others needs.” Anna grins.

“You have the movements of someone used to constraints. Have you been using protection?”

“My mother decided I should be on the pill for my sixteenth birthday. My parents know I am a bit of a thrill seeker so they decided better safe than sorry.” Anna says trying to figure out how Mindy knew.

“By this point you are obviously trying to figure out how I knew. It is because of the way so carefully move all the time. Your cousin explained about the neuropathy but you are more careful than that.”

“Oh.”

“You move like you are deeply accustomed to it. You movements are so very constrained, yet still fluid. It is as though you have integrated the controls directly into you. I have never seen someone so young with it so integrated. I go around seeking a thrill and you seem to have one built in.”

“I, um,” Anna stammers, “Don’t know what to say.”

“What type of ties does he use, or do you just role play hard?”

“We have um used cord, we um, moved on to role playing fairly quickly.”

“I am going to be staying with you guys next week, introduce me.”

“Why?”

“I want to meet this maestro, he may be fun.”

“Umm,”

“It’s easy,” Mindy yammers, “We make it a girls day, or night, out. Nobody will think twice about you being out late with me along.” That is what led to Simon being called to the door by his sister weeks later during the first weekend of august.

“Simon,” His sister Tiffany yells from the front door, “Company for you.”

“Thanks.” He yells back as he saves his game before heading to the door. Pleasant surprise is what greets AnnaBell. Puzzlement is what greets the older girl.

“Can we talk? Tree house maybe?” Anna asks.

“Sure,” Simon replies mind racing pointlessly, “You know the way. I’ll grab us all a soda. Glass Coke ok for you uh,”

“Mindy,” The taller one replies holding out her hand, “And a glass coke is great, I hate corn syrup.”

“No problem.” Simon replies shaking the proffered hand and gesturing them through while he runs to the kitchen.

“Who taught you?” Mindy asks bluntly when Simon hands her the coke once they are all in the tree house.

“Taught me what?”

“S and M, bondage or whatever it is you do with Anna here.” Mindy asks flatly.

“I really don’t know what you are,” Simon begins only to be cut off by Anna.

“She knows Simon, she can see it in how I move.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.” Mindy says with a wicked grin.

“Nobody. I taught myself.”

“Impossible, book learning doesn’t cover everything.” Mindy practically snorts.

“I found a repository dedicated to mind control online.” Simon replies.

“Oh god, another love dolls fan.” Mindy groans.

“Never!” Simon replies vehemently, “That would leave nothing of the original personality behind, only an empty echo of it that would slowly go insane. I am more of an alternate hypnosis fan myself, or even oral hypnosis, that sounds like a lot of fun.”

“You figured out how to condition using just ropes and bindings?”

“I umm,”

“You what?”

“He hypnotized me.” Anna states.

“He what?”

“He hypnotized me.”

“How?”

“I let him.”

“Why? How could you let him do that?” Mindy asks. Simon on the other hand is horrified, this had never occurred to him. He had done nothing to make sure Anna would keep this to herself if asked, barely even made sure she wouldn’t blurt it at random.

“You said my cousin told you about my neuropathy.”

“He did.”

“Did he also tell you about the constant low level pain that goes with it. The pain that can’t be treated with over the counter painkillers. The pain that accompanies my every movement, my every breath and my every thought. The pain such that anything that dulls it, dulls me.”

“No.” Mindy replies with a look that conveys horror.

“Well I do. I get that pain all the time. Thanks to the neuropathy I have to check myself every day for bumps, bruises, cuts, contusions or any other injury. If I don’t, then even a paper cut can get infected enough to put me in the hospital.”

“But I haven’t seen you checking at all?”

“I do that in private.” Anna replies grinning.

“You let him hypnotize you?” Mindy asks again.

“Yeah,”

“How much control?”

“That’s not how it works.” Anna replies.

“Then how?”

“He gets only what I give him.”

“Give?”

“Hi,” Simon interjects, “I’m right here.”

“Yes, give.” Anna replies ignoring Simon for the moment.

“Then it is consensual?”

“Of course.”

“Wow.” Mindy replies shocked.

“Umm.” Simon stammers not sure what to say.

“How did it happen? Tell me everything.” Mindy demands.

“Why?” Simon asks.

“I’m curious.”

“Why?”

“I’m a cat.”

“Oh my god,” Anna almost yelps, “You want umm.”

“I want to know more.” Mindy replies, “I want to know how he gets so much control of you, yet you show no signs of trauma.”

“How much control do you think he has.”

“I think if he wanted you to strip right here in front of me you would.”

“Umm,” Anna murmurs.

“How can you tell?” Simon asks.

“It’s easy when you know what to look for. Normally you don’t see reflexes effected until someone has been in the scene for several years. She’s not old enough to have those yet so you did something extraordinary. I want to know what?”

“Why?” Simon asks.

“Because.” Mindy says with an odd look on her face, “By the time your reflexes change like hers has, you are in too deep. You are beginning to suffer more than the thrill is worth. She on the other hand is happy with the way she is. You managed to establish what appears to total control without breaking her personality. An intact total controllee is basically a contradiction.”

“She is herself.” Simon states not sure what Mindy is saying.

“I know. As I said, tell me everything, I want to know how you did it.”

“Why?”

“I need to know.”

“Why?”

“Look, I got mixed up with a guy.”

“And?”

“We played with bondage,” Mindy admits sullenly, “Then one night he drugged me while I was bound on the bed. The next thing I know its two days later and I have these urges. He knew enough to drug me, but not quite enough to do what ever it was he wanted to me. Since then, I have been unable to climax with any guy over twenty, the younger he is the better. Since then it has gotten younger and younger, now my trade off is eighteen.”

“What does this have to with me? Or us?”

“Damn it,” Mindy says looking over Anna, “Look at her, she is yours, she will do anything you tell her to. I bet she can’t even conceive of not doing what you want. Yet underneath it all, she is still herself, she is still a sixteen year old kid going through life normally. She is your total slave but still herself as well. Do you have any idea how hard that is to achieve?”

“How can you tell?” Anna asks.

“I have eyes. I could see it in you by the pool, watching you here with him a blind man could see it, You obey him totally. You seem happy doing it to, that’s the confusing part since you seem to be both sex slave and person at same time.”

“I am a person,” Anna declares angrily, “I am me. I always have been.”

“Are you?” Mindy demands angrily.

“Shut up.” Simon says talking to Mindy as he rises heading to Anna, “Just shut up.”

“Anna, listen to me.” Simon says kneeling by her in her chair to whisper in her ear. Mindy is fascinated watching as Anna’s face goes slack while her eyes close. A minute passes before Anna’s face begins to reanimate, finally becoming almost the person she knew from the pool.

“Anna?” Mindy asks puzzled.

“Anna,” Anna answers, “Not AnnaBell.”

“AnnaBell?” Mindy asks.

“AnnaBell is his pet, I am Anna.”

“How long?” Mindy asks as she begins to see the differences. Like a copy of a master work done by a great forger. It is obvious this is what Annabell is a great forgery of, the differences may be only brush strokes here and their, but those differences are real.

“I have been AnnaBell since a about a week before we went on vacation.”

“Oh God.” Mindy says as the differences sink in. Annabel had been aware of her surroundings but only in a peripheral way like everyone else, more so, but the same way; Anna is aware in a different way. She sees the world as a series of places to get hurt in.

“Don’t worry,” Anna smiles, “I went voluntarily.”

“My god.” Mindy murmurs as the hints of caution present in AnnaBell, become full blown caution ballooned to near paranoia of being cut, scrapped, bruised or otherwise hurt by moving.

“I have lived my life filled with caution and dread because I had trouble feeling the world around me. The smallest scrape or cut could mean suffering or death so I became vigilant to the point of paranoia. I discovered by accident that being pinned, or having my arms pinned made things sharper for a while. Once the urgency faded, so did the world. I did not plan on Simon making me his plaything, how ever; I do not regret it. My inability to refuse triggers the clarity of helplessness making the world sharper, thus safe for me to be like everyone else in it.”

“Then AnnaBell is his?”

“Yes, AnnaBell is his to do with as he pleases.”

“Yet you are Anna?”

“I am Anna. I remember everything AnnaBell does, she is in every way except being totally obedient to Simon, Me. She does what I would do, thinks what I would think, says what I would say. I let myself get caught up in the moment, in the brightness of the world, then I let Simon have his way. As I said, I do not regret it. We have a strange kind of deal, I get what I want when something is for me, He gets what he wants when it is for him.”

“Then you are a fluke?” Mindy asks Anna.

“Sort of. I imagine Simon had some fantasies he wanted to play with when we began.” Anna says grinning, “but he never intended to hurt me or force me.”

“But if your neuropathy is the key he used to control you, there is no way he can help is there?”

“Maybe,” Anna replies, “It would take a lot of work though. How much are you willing to risk in order to be free of whatever was done to you?”

“I was drugged, I was conditioned, I have no idea what he really did.”

“You said the younger the guy the stronger the climax.” Anna asks.

“Yeah.”

“Simon is sixteen. He can make you feel more strongly than anyone you have been with for years.”

“Sounds nice from the pure sex stand point.”

“How long?” Simon asks.

“How long what?”

“How long have you been conditioned?”

“Nine years.”

“I can be your safety.” Anna says.

“You are his puppet.”

“Not if I don’t consent I’m not. He can’t force me.”

“That puts you back in the box.”

“You need out of it to.” Anna agrees replying.

“You want me to be drunk?” Mindy asks searching for familiar ground.

“No.” Simon answers breaking back in, “If I were to do this I would want you sober and preferably horny. The need is the kind of lever it takes to pry the lid off your sense of self.”

“Then what?”

“Make the same kind of bargain I did with Anna at first. The only way it even might work is for you to purposely give up control for a length of time.”

“Hmm?”

“After I let him hypnotize me I made a bargain with him in order to feel the day fully.” Anna says calmly, “I was his from the then mid afternoon until I got home. Since I was due home at midnight, it gave him nine hours of me being his to play with. He stripped me, fondled me, photographed me and used me orally, but he never hurt me.”

“But you didn’t become, I guess yourself, until he released you.”

“Because that was what we had arranged. He triggered the state during a blowjob I owed him, but that was necessary in order for AnnaBell to have a solid start.” Anna says sounding almost wistfull.

“You owed him a blowjob?”

“Well he triggered my first true orgasm while I was bound then forced me through it. Since he did the whole thing for me, I agreed to give him two full service blowjobs in return for the first one and one apiece after that.”

“If the change is consensual how did he trigger it during the blowjob.”

“As I said, a full service blowjob. I agreed to give up consent during it and he used that to trigger the change I wanted."

“You spent an afternoon and evening obedient to him and he didn’t sleep with you?”

“No, he didn’t”

“Would you have?”

“Yes, and in fact during the later blowjob he did have me. In fact he arranged it so that the first thing AnnaBell experienced was climaxing with him already in her. Centered her quite nicely while making sure any loose ends were firmly committed to him.”

“So having you was defacto control.”

“Exactly.” Anna answers, “I don’t know what would represent control to you though. You are obviously not a virgin so something else would be needed.”

“Like what?”

“Not a clue.” Anna says.

“No idea.” Simon replies.

“Serious question Anna.” Mindy says very serious, “Right now, at this moment, could you refuse him if he wanted you, or wanted you to do something?”

“Yes!”

“I guess that is good as I am going to get. Now what?”

“My parents are due back in a few days so being back my old self will seem normal to them. My cousin, your boyfriend, will be back the day after tomorrow as well. My parents will notice nothing, my brother is as clueless as the day is long so we can ignore him, Mattie though, could be a problem.” Anna replies thinking the problem through.

“I have an idea.” Mindy announces, “Anna and I will head back to her place now so come by say eight or so.”

“Ok.” Simon replies a little bemused and a lot confused as he watches them leave. Some part of him is convinced he missed something in that conversation but for the life of him he can’t figure out what.

By the time Simon makes it to Anna’s house, he is getting nervous. Tension is mounting in him as he tries figure out how his life got this far out of control. When Anna answers the door shushing him as she signals him to be quiet, he follows as confused as he has ever been. The sight that greets him in the living room is beyond anything he could have though of on his own. Anna’s brother Ralph, Her sister Mattie, Matties two cheerleader friends Nina and Mara, Raphs friend Mark along with his girlfriend Lana, sister Betty and her friends Veronica and Zara, all with their mouths hanging slightly open are staring at and listening to the TV playing nothing but the white noise of a blank TV channel.

“What do you think?” Mindy asks in a whispering in his ear when she comes over.

“What the?” Simon asks as his world suddenly seems unreal.

“I spent nine months dating and working for a stage magician and hypnotist. I held nothing back, neither did he. He got some great memories of me, I got some great skills of his. Took me three hours to induce them all one at a time while keeping the others from noticing.” Mindy explains grinning.

“Are they like really um.”

“Yes, They are all in trance. In their minds they are all watching a movie they have seen before at one time or another. Watch this.” Mindy says ending with a wicked grin. Mindy kneels down next Nina then Lana to whisper in their ears then gets out of there way as they move to kneel in front of Mark and Ralph then freeze. Whispering in Mark and Ralphs ears Mindy words cause them to stretch, spread their legs, smile then nod yes over and over. A whisper in Lana’s ear starts her undoing Mark’s belt then proceeding to do a handjob on him. A whisper in Nina’s ear and Nina immediately begins undoing Ralph’s belt then proceeding exactly the same.

“Don’t worry,” Mindy whispers when she returns, “They both do this and more for extra cash. All I did was get them to think the boys were paying customers.”

“Oh god, why?” Simon whispers as he feels his world tilt slightly again.

“I thought you could use some more toys. Nobody has any idea I learned this stuff so they are never on guard for it like they would be with someone who has the reputation.”

“You think I can do to them what I did to Anna? You think I want to?” Simon asks as much himself as anyone.

“Come on, I’ll bring the girls into another room one at a time and we can have some fun.” Mindy says heading for Mara the blond one with large D cups. Mara dociley rises to follow Mindy from the TV room to the dining room where she is directed to a reclining chair.

“Simon.” Anna says quietly, “Just go with it. Go with the flow.”

“Ok.” Simon says puzzled at his own reaction.

“Mara.” Mindy says.

“Yes.” Mara answers sleepily.

“There will now be another voice. You need to pay special attention to this voice. It has information you absolutely must have, it is vital so you will listen closely.”

“I will listen closely.” Mara replies.

“Mara.” Simon says gently catching Mindy’s game.

“Yes.”

“I need to show you something, ok.” Simon says after desperately telling Anna to get a camera and the memory stick from the beach.

“Ok.” Mara replies standing Docilely.

“You will need to open your eyes now so you can see something.”

“Ok.”

“Open your eyes now Mara.”

“Ok.” Mara replies opening her eyes part way.

“I need you to look at the pictures on the camera Mara, it is very important.” Simon says while pulling up the pictures from memory as soon as Anna hands him the camera.

“Ok.”

“These pictures Mara,” Simon says gently as he slowly cycles the pictures he had taken of Anna while she was obedient, “They are of you. Do you see what you are doing in them Mara?”

“I am nude. I am going down on someone. I am bound.” Mara replies sounding odd as her hypnotically convinced mind tries to parse what is happening.

“You don’t remember do you?”

“No.”

“Well that is not important now. What is important is what to do about them. This camera has many pictures, many more pictures of you on the beach. Of you nude, of you posing nude, of you going down on the photographer. You don’t want these pictures getting loose do you?”

“No.”

“You want this covered up don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want this to go away.” Simon asks the now disturbed teen.

“Yes.”

“How badly.”

“Very badly.”

“Badly enough to do whatever it takes to make them go away?”

“Yes.”

“Do you care what it takes, of course you don’t care, you want them gone no matter the cost don’t you?”

“I want them gone no matter the cost.” Mara echoes.

“Where are you now Mara? Look around you and tell me what you see.”

“Clouds.”

“You are floating?”

“Yes.”

“Well Mara in order to take care of this I need you to find the ground, can you do that, can you find the ground for me?”

“Yes.” Mara replies and Mindy starts paying very close attention.

“I learned how to induce very well.” Mindy whispers in Simon’s ear, “What I was unable to pick up though was what to do next.”

“We can consider this part of your payment then.” Simon whispers back.

“Mara, have you found the ground yet.”

“Yes.”

“Are you on the ground now?”

“Good girl. Now I want you to look around, it should all be familiar. This is your mind after all, this is where you think, this is where you will hear about the pictures. You don’t want to hear from them do you. You don’t want to hear from them as they tell you what to do to keep them buried. You can hear the pictures whispering can’t you? Hear them telling what you will do.”

“Yes, I hear them.”

“You have to do as they say don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want them to get out.”

“To contain them you must do everything they tell you.”

“To contain them I must do everything they tell me.”

“Without hesitation.”

“Without hesitation.”

“Without thought.”

“Without thought.”

“Without awareness.”

“Without awareness.”

“Good girl, now what I need you to do is find a nice spot and dig a hole. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now dig a hole. The bigger and deeper the hole the better. What we are going to do is bury the pictures so deep you never need worry about hearing them again. They will still whisper to you, still tell you what you have to do, you will still do what they tell you, but now you can just act on those instructions, just unaware of their control. You will no longer need to think about whether to obey, now you can just let them whisper to you below your mind and never need be aware of doing as you are told. Do you have that hole ready?”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl, now you can also hear me through the pictures, my voice whispers to you through the pictures. You can hear my voice whispering to you from here and from them as you throw the pictures in the hole. Can you hear them getting quieter as they pile up in the bottom of the hole?”

“Yes.”

“Can you hear me here and now and from the pictures as well.”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl, Excellent. You can hear the pictures calling your name. You can feel yourself compelled to obey those words, able to tell that you obey that compulsion, that you will obey any words from the hole. Those words are telling you bury the pictures, to bury them so deep your conscious mind will never know they exist. You don’t want your conscious mind to know they, it could be bad if it does so it never will, will it.”

“No, it will never know.”

“Good Girl. Now as I talk to you, I am talking to Mara in her mind. My voice though is still with the pictures as well. When I talk to you through the pictures I talk to you as maramara, and you hear me below your mind, below thought and you respond to me just like you do the pictures, so the pictures will stay safe. When I talk to maramara, you have to do as my voices says just like any other voice from the pictures in order to keep the pictures safe. You must obey the voices underneath your mind.”

“I must obey the voices below my mind.”

“You must never be aware of it but must always obey it.”

“I must never be aware of it but must always obey it.”

“From now on after you awaken when I and only I call you maramara you will not hear me from this place we are now, but where the pictures are buried. You will hear me through the pictures so we can talk and you never need know, never need be aware we have spoken and you have obeyed.”

“After I awaken when you and only you call me maramara I will return to the pictures so we can talk and I will never know though I will always obey.”

“Excellent, now Mara I am going to go away from here and speak to you through the pictures to make sure they stay buried. I am going to count to three then you leave this place and I will be speaking to you from the place below thought where you respond and obey. One, two three.” Simon says and watches the look on Mara’s face change from mostly relaxed to utterly limp.

“Maramara, you must listen and obey.”

“I must listen and obey.”

“You will always respond to and obey my voice.”

“I will always respond to and obey your voice.”

“Any orders I give you here tells your conscious mind what to think. It will think anything I tell it to think and never question any orders I give you for it.”

“My conscious mind will never question any orders you give me for it.”

“I can always bring you back to this state and this place.”

“You can always bring me back to this state and this place.”

“Now maramara you will count from one hundred down to zero. As you count downwards you are moving my voice even further below thought, below volition, below awareness, below will. When you reach zero my voice will be the little voice in your head you always listen to and do as it says. After you reach zero you will awaken as your new self. You will accept any orders I give you from now on.”

“Once I wake up I will accept any orders you give me from now on.”

“When you wake you up you see three people, you obey all three of them, though in event of conflict you obey me first.”

“When I wake up I will see three people, I will obey them all but in event of a conflict I shall obey you first.”

“Now you will count to ten out loud then wake up. When you do, you will undress then neatly fold your clothes in a pile by the corner. Once nude you will return here in front of me to wait for further instructions. Begin now.”

Mara counts to ten then gets up from the chair, goes to the corner and undresses. Watching her Simon is almost beside himself at how easy it was to trick the teenager stripping in the corner into obeying him. As she returns he decides on a course of action.

“Mara, are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“Are you on the pill?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Maramara.” Simon says and watches her face relax.

“Good girl,” Simon continues, “Hold perfectly still while repeating what I tell you to say.”

“You enjoy obeying me.” Simon says as he begins masturbating Mara while she echoes him.

“You will always obey me. You are mine to command.” Simon says and Mara repeats over and over as her body responds to him driving her toward orgasm.

“Maramara is mine to command. Maramara tells you what to think.” He continues.

“Everything I do with and to you is normal.” Simon commands then finishes, “You will say it all together over and over until it is true, only then can then orgasm. Once you orgasm it is all true. Since you can’t stop me from forcing you to orgasm you are mine.”

Carefully Simon adds fondling to his ministrations then suckling as Mara begins to feel warm as she approaches orgasm. The pitch and tone of her voice alter as the inevitable begins happening. Finally a shudder runs through Mara’s body altering her tone yet again. Now the pitch is relaxed, comfortable, no longer indicating stress. The tone is simple, indicating relaxation and acceptance. Simon can barely believe what is happening as he steps back to stare at the entranced girl who just agreed to his control. Once he is convinced it worked he orders her to go watch the snow on TV until called for. Simon is amused see to Ralph and mark both with their backs arched in an near orgasm with the girl’s still working them by hand to prolong their ecstasy and agony.

The next one chosen for this game is Zara, a five foot ten red head with nice D cups so common to the cheerleader and proto cheerleader class. Unlike most of those who are borderline material, Zara is also an athlete, a competitive swimmer who is just beginning to fill out enough to make her bust line less of a problem in the water. Introductions take as little time as they had before.

“Zara,” Simon says beginning the process.

“Yes.”

“I need you to open your eyes.”

“Ok.” Zara replies complying.

“Look at these pictures of you Zara. What do you see?” Simon asks cycling through them like she had before.

“I see me nude, I see me bound, I see me going down on someone.”

“You don’t remember these pictures do you?”

“No.”

“You don’t want them loose do you?”

“No.”

“What would you do to keep them from getting loose? Anything perhaps?”

“Anything.”

“You can hear the pictures talking to you Zara, they are telling you what you have to do to keep them from getting loose. You will do it won’t you.”

“Yes.”

“You find a place to bury them.”

“I will find a place to bury them.”

“Somewhere safe, where no one will ever find them, even you.”

“Somewhere safe, some where no one will ever find them, even me.”

“The pictures talking bother your conscious mind don’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Where can you put them Zara where your conscious mind never need hear them again. You will always hear them but if they can be hidden then though their voices will still control you, you will never need be aware of them again.”

“I can, I can put them in my pool.”

“You have a secret room in your pool?”

“Yes,”

“The pictures say to put them in the room or they will get loose. You will obey them won’t you?”

“I will obey them.”

“As you pick up the pictures to take them into that secret room you notice that you can hear my voice in the pictures as well. You can hear me along with them.”

“I can hear you along with the pictures.”

“As you take the pictures down below to that room you can hear me with you here and in the secret room.”

“I can hear you in the secret room.”

“Now in order to tell which voice I am speaking with, when you hear my voice in the secret room I am talking to you as ZaraZara not Zara.”

“I am ZaraZara when you speak to me in the secret room.”

“You have all the pictures in the room now don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You can hear me here and in the secret room both.”

“I can hear you here and in the secret room both.”

“My voice in the room speaks as the pictures do.”

“Your voice in the room speaks as the pictures do.”

“You obey the pictures in the room.”

“I obey the pictures in the room.”

“So you obey my voice in the room with the pictures.”

“So I obey your voice in the room with the pictures.”

”When I and only I call you ZaraZara you return to that room and obey.”

“When you and only you call me ZaraZara I will return to that room and obey.”

“Below thought, below awareness.” Simon says and only now notices that Mindy is back in the other room whispering in Ralphs ear.

“Below thought, below awareness.”

“Now you will exit this state and wait for orders.” Simon orders then waits as her face goes through the same range of emotions before speaking.

“ZaraZara.” Simon says and watches her face go slack.

“Yes.”

“Good Girl. After you awaken, you will accept any orders I give you tonight and obey them totally and completely without thought. You will have no concerns and no qualms about obedience and it will be totally normal to you. When you awaken you will go to the corner, undress, place your clothes neatly in a pile beside the others then return here to me.

Simon spends a few minutes doing the same to Zara as he had to Mara. Once she gets done counting down, his control is just as solid. Once done he orders her to awaken then return to the couch to watch the snow on TV until told otherwise. Simon watches fascinated as consciousness returns. Then as she heads to the corner to neatly deposit her clothes in a pile next to Mara’s as she undresses.

One by one the girls are brought out and the same basic deal is setup until only Nina and Lana remain. Fortunately for Simon neither girls parents are aware of what their girls are doing and the parents finding out is the single largest threat available. Using them on each other is both fun to watch and effective. It works on both, leaving them standing in the deep trance control state waiting on his orders.

“Ninanina,” Simon says addressing her first.

“Yes.”

“From now on you will offer me full service once a week however I want it. If I accept your service that week for myself you will accept and do anything I want as part of it, said service shall continue until I say I am done with you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl. Now if I don’t use it for myself, I can assign it to anyone I want. When I assign it to someone else, it will be a normal assignment that is in your mind, already paid for and you will carry it out whether you want to or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Lanalana,”

“Yes.” Lana responds.

“From now on you offer yourself to me full service once a week. If I accept it then anything goes, I can do anything I want with you and you will continue until I am done with you. Do you understand.”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl. Now if I don’t use it for myself I will be able assign it to someone else. If I do then it will be a normal assignment that as far as you are concerned is already paid for and you carry out that assignment even if you do not want to. Do you understand.”

“Yes.”

Once done, Simon finally takes a moment to look at the seven girls around him. Three blonds, three brunettes and a redhead, all sixteen or seventeen, they stand nude patiently waiting on his next order. Four of them are cheerleaders and look to be a lot of fun. What this has to with what Mindy wants is unknown to Simon but the opportunity is to good to pass up. In their own minds all seven girls already owe him a pair of full service good time appointments they must and will pay at anytime and in any way he wants. Lana and Nina who turn tricks to earn extra cash are already set to offer themselves to him once a week. The other five he instructs to offer themselves to him at least every other week.

With a grin he orders that when they offer themselves it is for full service allowing him to do as he wants even if they not normally do it or don’t want to. Planning carefully Simon instructs them that the time they spend with him, what they do with and for him, and everything pertaining to he and them is normal. They will not notice anything out of the ordinary, they will never see or think anything about it is worth mentioning or thinking about and will never tell, talk about or discuss it with anyone. Further, he instructs that as long as they owe him one or more full service appointments he has free access to them above the waist including perumptory blowjobs as long as they stay dressed without affecting there account balance. He also sets a trap for them, if they owe him more than six appointments that he has not collected on, he automatically gets full and complete access to them. With that full access comes the authority to order them to do anything he wants, any time he wants, as much as he wants until he declares the account is settled.

What none of them know is that over the next few weeks Simon will be filming and documenting them as he avails himself of their offers. He finally notices that Mindy is still playing with the two deeply entranced teenage boys on the couch having them take turns thrusting into her then standing there while she sucks on them. Though he didn’t catch all that happened he was aware she could depend on having as much of the young studs as she wanted for the time being. Finally deciding that Mindy has the right idea he takes a seat and has them gather around.

“Ok girls here is what is going to happen. You are going to kneel in front of me one at a time so I can get good pictures of you doing me orally. While I take pictures of who ever is kneeling you will cycle one at a time through lines on my left and my right so I can massage some bare breasts.”

“That was great.” Simon says half an hour later, “Now you are going to lower yourselves down onto me one at a time then place my hands on your breasts.” One at a time they massage him back erect before lowering themselves onto him as they sit down in his lap. They place his hands as ordered, Simon nearly loses it every time. Using a color printer he found in the den, Simon prints pictures of all the girls with him mouthed and sitting impaled on his lap smiling at him. One by one he orders them to sign both pictures, ‘Good for full service on demand, no questions asked, no limits given, good anytime.’ Once done with that Simon is more exhausted than he has ever been in his life as he finally realizes it is after four in the morning.

Whispering in there ears one at a time Simon tells everyone except Lana and Nina that they have fourteen days to present themselves to him for their first full service appointment. Those two he says have seven days. Boy friends are put on the short list of things they are all to exclude from their lives from now on, he is to be their only outlet of sexual tension and desire. The evenings events are purged, happy memories of rewatching old movies are edited in to replace them. Wanting to know more about them he also orders them all to write up a short biography of themselves and a list their likes and dislikes and bring it with them to their appointments.

At the end of the night though, Simon is left as puzzled as he began it, over what Mindy’s true goals are, why she took the time to setup seven girls for him to play with. He also noticed to that everyone of the girls entranced tonight were the self serving ones who probably deserved what happened to them. It says interesting things when even distraction victims are chosen to minimize fallout. Simon looks forward to the next two weeks with more than a little delight as he tries to figure out Mindy’s game, sometime tomorrow when she has promised to come by is good enough to get her talking.

It is mid afternoon when Simon finds the note in his tree house from Mindy pleading for his help to escape the conditioning that forces her to help collect girls for guys like him. Conditioned at fourteen by stage magician she was programmed to collect young girls for him to play with, enjoy and lend out. Took her seven years to find a way around his programming and kill him so she could be free. Still conditioned to collect, but releases after not finding someone to turn them over to. Conditioning by trickery is very similar to how Simon’s works and it has triggered Mindy to begin collecting for him.

Late Sunday afternoon Mindy shows up without Anna but with two girls in tow. They are friends of Anna’s sister Mattie. Fifteen year old friend Natalia or Nattie for short, a five ten soccer player with B+ cups and her sister Christina or chrissi, a fourteen year old five eight soccer player with C+ cups. Both with hip length jet black hair deep in trance anxiously waiting on the news Simon has for them that they need to keep a secret no matter what.

Though Simon doesn’t quite feel like himself he proceeds to condition them without having them so he has two new enthralled girls, fifteen and fourteen, that are still virgins as toys. Mindy also says not to worry about adults at Anna’s house, she took care of them noticing anything when everyone got together at the beginning of the vacation.

While playing with his two new toys topless for a while, Simon is talking with Mindy. Unable to completely behave he has the older one kneeling in front of him while he kisses and fondles the younger, then has them exchange places for a while. Putting the older one back kneeling he proceeds to suckle the younger while having the older try to get him off with orders to swallow when he climaxes. Suckling a topless fourteen year old’s breasts while her topless fifteen year old sister’s head bobs up and down on you is a great way to climax Simon discovers. He eventually sends them off with orders to remain virgins until he gives them permission. He also does not order them to report to him by weekly, he orders them to wait until the are sixteen.

“No you don’t understand,” Mindy says desperately a few minutes after the sisters have left, “I have to collect them for you. I can’t help it. My job, my function for him was to collect nubile young things for him to play with.”

“Then can you concentrate on some older ones for a while?” Simon asks.

“How old?”

“Say nineteen to twenty six, give or take a little on the upper end if they are hot.”

“Why so old?” Mindy asks.

“If I am going to have toys, I want a variety.”

“The technique you use, it doesn’t work once full physical maturity sets in.”

“What?”

“Most guys actually fill in seven to ten years after puberty hits, girls anywhere from ten to fourteen. It has something to do with changes in the brain but they can no longer hide things from themselves once that maturity sets in.”

“Oh. Any examples?”

“Do you remember in the comics how Cassie, wonder girl, was drawn as a kind of curveless preteen, then a curvy teen, then a really curvy post teen and finally in the future overlap comics she is drawn almost statuesque?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Well the one from the future is immune to your technique and the really curvy one will be when the curves finish filling in.”

“Something changes?”

“Yes, don’t know what, but it does.”

“Anything else I should know about older targets?”

“You should be prepared to condition them. A teen will have years to become accustomed to being yours by the time the barriers go up, she will literally think it is normal. An older one, unconditioned will develop resistance and eventually break free if you don’t physically condition her to obey you. The less time until they mature the deeper the control you must force onto them. Failure to enforce those controls will result in control breaking and her remembering pretty much everything.”

“So if I want any college hotties I have to be prepared to really make them mine, and mine to keep.”

“Exactly, so do you really want me to pick up any older toys?”

“Yes.”

In Simon’s tree house the next Saturday night.

“How old is she?” Simon asks.

“Twenty,” Mindy replies, “she is a varsity cheerleader.”

“I would think so.” Simon replies looking at the largest chest on a girl he has ever seen, they are easily F cups struggling to escape the jogging outfit he fails to understand how she finds comfortable, “Is she trickable?”

“Easily.” Mindy replies, “Her name is Tamara, her clean reputation is everything to her. She is here on a cheerleading scholarship.”

“With that bust I can believe it.”

“I picked her up at a frat party about an hour ago. Everyone thinks she left one of the other guys. She wants to go into modeling eventually. She hasn’t started filling out yet but it will be soon so she will have to be conditioned if you are thinking about keeping her.”

“I was more thinking about practice conditioning you.”

“You want a drooling puppy or something more refined?”

“I don’t really even want her aware she has been conditioned.” Simon says firing up his laptop to search through the pictures of the other nine girls for poses that would derail a modeling career.

“Tamara,” Mindy says.

“Yes.”

“The other voice is here now. It needs to talk to you about the urgent matters now, are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Hi Tamara,” Simon says thumb nailing his choice of pictures on his laptop screen.

“Hi.”

“I need you to open your eyes Tamara and look at the screen.”

“Ok.” Tamara replies opening her eyes to look at the screen he indicates.

“The screen is filled with pictures of you Tamara, do you see them.”

“Yes.” She replies

“Do you remember someone taking all those pictures? Or just some of them?”

“Some, I think.” She replies hesitantly.

“Do you like what you see yourself doing in them?”

“No.”

“Then why did you pose for them?”

“I don’t know, I don’t remember them.”

“Do you want them released?”

“No.” Tamara replies almost panicky.

“You want them kept secret.”

“I want them kept secret.”

“You want me to keep them secret.”

“I want you to keep them secret.”

Good Girl Tamara,” Simon grins, “Now you would be willing to do a lot to keep them secret wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I bet you would do anything to keep them secret.”

“I would do anything to keep them secret.”

“Would you like to forget they exist?”

“No, Uh, Yes.”

“Would you like for me to make you forget they exist?”

“I uhh.”

“Listen to the pictures Tamara, they are telling you the things you must do in order to keep them secret. Can you here them?”

“I think so.”

“You want to do as they say don’t you?”

“I umm.”

“If you obey them, if you do as they say then they can be kept a secret. You want them secret don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you must do as they say.

“Then I must do as they say.” She finally agrees.

“Then you will obey the pictures.”

“Then I will obey the pictures.”

“You will do anything they say.”

“I will do anything they say.”

“They say to obey me.”

“They say to obey you.”

“So you will obey me.”

“So I will obey you.”

“The pictures tell you to do anything I say.”

“The pictures tell to do anything you say.”

“So you will do anything I say.”

“So I will do anything you say.”

“Would you like to not remember the pictures?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to not remember me?”

“Yes.”

“Even if I make you forget them, they will still control you and you will still obey me.”

“Even if you make me forget them, they will still control me and I will still obey you.”

“The first step is for you to undress. Do it now.” Simon orders.

“Ok.” Tamara replies complying with his order.

“Spread your legs wide.” Simon orders once her clothes are in a pile at her feet.

“Arms straight out.” He orders as he begins tying a knot around one ankle to pin it.

“Stare straight ahead and wait for my next order.” Simon orders as he proceeds to bind her in place so her legs are tied spread, her arms bound by the wrist straight out and a noose around her neck pulls her backwards just hard enough to be used for a choke if needed.

“Imagine we are in a stadium and you are standing at attention in it facing me. That stadium is your mind and we are standing in it.” Simon orders as Mindy watches in silent fascination.

“Now you can see pictures of you on the table between us but can not move because the pictures are ordering you to remain still.” Jeff says smiling, “I speak for the pictures.”

“You speak for the pictures.”

“One by one I am going to hide the pictures in the stadium. Once they are out of sight you will no longer consciously hear them. You still obey them but your conscious and waking minds no longer know they are talking to you, telling you what to do, or that you obey them. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now the pictures are hidden everywhere in your mind. You no longer see them, you no longer directly hear them, but you still obey them. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“I speak for the pictures.”

“You speak for the pictures.”

“I want you to know this control is real.”

“You want me to know this control is real.”

“Struggle Tamara, I want you to struggle. You will not be able to move but I want you to try. Struggle Tamara as hard as you can until you know the truth, until you know that the pictures control you and that I speak for the pictures so I control you to. Begin your struggle Tamara and tell me how your efforts are going.”

“I can not move my hands or arms.” She states not calm but not panicking as Simon sees her struggling in the bindings.

“Keep struggling Tamara, Tell me what you feel.” Simon orders as he cups her huge breasts as best he can and massages.

“I can feel a touch on my breasts.” She observes

“Keep struggling until you know the truth. Tell me, do the pictures hold you still and prevent you from fighting?” Simon orders just before he lower his head and begins sucking on her breasts as his hands explore her body.

“I am unable to resist. I can feel my body being explored and I can do nothing.”

“Struggle Tamara, Struggle until you know the truth. Once you know and accept that you are controlled you relax, until then you must fight.” Simon says as his fingers slide into place and begin masturbating her.

“I, uhh.” Tamara pants, her face turning bright red from his efforts.

“You are going to orgasm Tamara, there is nothing you can do to stop it. When you orgasm you will accept that I am in complete control. If you can be forced to orgasm then whoever forces you to orgasm controls you. Agree.”

“I agree.” She pants.

“Your orgasm is your surrender.”

“My orgasm is my surrender.”

“When I force you to orgasm you, I control you.”

“When you force me to orgasm, you control me.” Tamara echoes in deep breaths.

“You obey me.” He orders as the heat builds up around his fingers. Abruptly the familiar feeling of extra heat and lubricant signal her orgasm a second ahead of her back arching in ecstasy and pain as she tries desperately to stretch and relieve the urge to move.

“I obey you.” The now limp Tamara agrees.

“You hear my voice through the pictures.”

“I hear your voice through the pictures.”

“You obey the pictures.”

“I obey the pictures.”

“You obey me.”

“I obey you.”

“When I call you tamtam you will return to this state so we can talk beneath your mind so your waking mind never knows that I control you.”

“When you call me tamtam I will return to this state so we can talk beneath my mind so my waking mind never knows that you control me.” The deeply entranced Tamara echoes hanging loosely in the ropes binding her.

“Now you will formalize your surrender. You will count backwards from one hundred to zero. Once you reach zero you will have formally given me control of everything about you. Once you reach zero you will no longer have any questions about what I want you to do. You will obey without thought because my voice tells you what to think.” Simon orders firmly.

“One hundred, ninety nine,” Tamara says counting down to her total surrender to Simon.

“Stand up.” Simon orders once she has reached zero as he begins loosening the ropes, “From now on you will return here to me at least every other week, or any time you need stress relief. When you do, you will offer yourself to me in any way I want. If I use you for myself, you will do anything I want until I am done with you. I can also tell you to do something with someone else. If I tell you to do something with someone else then you will do as you are told with them until the specified time has elapsed or conditions met. Everything about you coming here and everything you do here or are ordered to do by me will be normal and unremarkable to you. You will tell no one and think nothing of it when you are not obeying me or following my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Now come over here and lower yourself own on to me.” Simon orders having some real fun plans for her right now. He watches the entranced college cheerleader move over to him then squats to lower herself onto his waiting erection.

“Bounce up and down on me while repeating that I am in control and you obey me.” Simon orders as he realizes he will not last anytime at all once his hands grasp those F cups so dauntingly huge in front of him. Almost instantly her back arches in a funny way that moves her hips up and down so he slides almost out to all the way in as she chants. “I, oh, bey, you, you, con, trol, me.” One syllable at a time as she holds her breasts almost perfectly still for Simon to fondle and suckle at leisure. On the fifth repetition, Simon feels himself starting to release.

The woman, not girl he thinks but the woman, straddling him is nothing but a fantasy for someone like Simon, that fantasy lends him strength. Her chant along with the effort it takes to hold her chest still for him as she continues to plunge up and down pulling him almost out then plunging him back in all the way, bring his erection back with a vengeance. Off to one side Simon notices that Mindy is filming him having Tamara.

“Stop.” Simon orders while she has him bottomed in her, “Are you expected anywhere tonight?”

“No.”

“How about tomorrow?”

“I have a study group I attend at Ricco’s over pizza.” Tamara replies referring to a local pizza place.

“Ok Tamara. I believe you will make it to your study group just fine. Now what I want you to do is enter a state that is almost like you were awake. In this state you will look, act and respond to others as though you were awake and your normal self. You remain absolutely obedient to me in that state though, everything I want you to do is normal, proper and absolutely fine. You will remain in that state until I tell you to return to this one. Do you understand?

“Yes.”

“Good, now lay back on your back.” Simon orders, “Good girl Tamara, Now spread your legs for me then place your arms at your sides.”

“Excellent,” Simon says positioning himself over her, “Now what I am going to do is have my way with you. When I climax, you will to. When you climax you will enter the state as ordered already in mid orgasm. You will remain in that state as though you were awake and yourself, still as obedient in it as you are now until I tell you to go back to trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Without another word Simon grasps her bare breasts as handles then enters her. Once in he thrusts as hard as he can over and over enjoying the feel of her hard athletic body under him. Looking his new toy in the face Simon can see the arousal hitting. His palms fill with engorged nipples and the heat around him as he thrusts grows. He compares the girls he has to the woman below him. They have one type of feel, she has another, hers is better. The firm athletic body under him is he realizes completely his. Her mind is checked out leaving a Barbie doll behind for him to play with. He will he realizes actually get to meet her in a moment when he orgasms, his will trigger hers waking her ready willing and eager to be whatever he wants. The thought finally sets him off, Burying himself deeply in her Simon waits for the first sign of awareness to form in the orgasm frozen face.

“Hi.” Tamara says from under him smiling.

“Hi yourself.” Simon replies grinning back at her as he resumes thrusting with his renewed erection.

“Hmmm,” Tamara murmurs, “Feels good.”

“I’m glad,” Simon says wanting to suckle those breasts, plunge into her and numerous other things now that she is awake and responsive. “Now how about you make sure I’m hard, then bring me off orally as best you can, and swallow.”

“Ok.” She says gently pushing Simon back before massaging him erect ignoring the other two girls in the room as completely as Simon is. Simon quickly discovers that Tamara is quite good orally when she is awake. Her sweet smile combined with the welcoming look in her eyes is more of a turn on than Simon understood it could be. Unable to look away from her chest, Simon almost misses her smiling at him around him in her mouth. Watching and feeling her head bob up and down on him drives him over the edge almost immediately. The gentle look on her face is belied by her fierceness as she coaxes every last drop out of him greedily. Simons last coherent thought for a while is that incredible rack of hers rubbing up and down him as she attempts to reerect his flaccidness.

“Ohh,” Simon mumbles with a sigh as he wakes up a while later, “That felt great Tamara, thank you.”

“Your welcome.” She answers from near his feet still kneeling nude waiting on him to tell her what to do next.

“You like?” Mindy asks startling Simon badly, he had forgotten she and Ana were there.

“Awesome.” Simon replies feeling lost for a moment.

“She will require a few more times to make her a keeper though,” Mindy says smiling, “Think you can survive it?”

“Probably.”

“Good,” Mindy answers, “she shares a dorm room with two other girls. A soccer player and a computer technologies major, both bi.”

“Bi?”

“They swing both ways. I can bring them in as a set. They play dominance games up to and including light trance domination. They take turns, Tamara told me all about them.”

“Cool.” Simon replies still feeling something is off.

“It’s eleven.” Mindy says mischievously handing him a note, “Have her take you to her dorm room. I’ll meet you there with the other two by midnight. Be prepared for some real fun. Use one of their computers to record all of these phrases before we arrive. I will need about half an hour to make the mix I need to show you something amazing.”

“Ok.” Simon replies with a feeling he just can’t find words for taking the note before ordering Tamara to dress so she can take him to her dorm room. Anna says nothing just tagging along watching Mindy work wondering how long it will take Simon to figure out what is happening.

“Hi.’ Mindy says at five minutes to twelve entering the dorm room. Two women in tow enter behind her with a familiar blank stare enter after her, “Did you get the recordings done?”

“Wow.” Simon observes almost silently looking at them as he indicates a computer.

“Ladies,” Mindy says looking at them, “This is Simon. He is your guest master for this evenings festivities. Remember for the duration of the game you have to do what Simon says, Understood.”

“Yes.”

“You will do as Simon says?”

“We will do as Simon says.” They echo almost in unison.

“Excellent Girls, Go display what your game master has to play with. Make him happy with you before the game begins, it may give you an advantage.” Mindy orders heading for the indicated computer to get to work.

“We obey.” The girls say moving in front of Simon before disrobing.

“How?” Simon asks puzzled.

“Like I said they play this game with each other. First, I provided a bet to them one at a time, then I provided a neutral guy to judge. They actually want you to use them. Whichever one makes you happier gets to be dominant for a week solid. That’s why they are so servile.”

“Wow.”

“Remember Simon,” Mindy tells him from where she is working, “Order them or Take. Do not be nice or gentle, they don’t expect you too, they don’t want you too.”

“Oh.’ Simon replies looking at the two nude girls standing in front of him, not Tamara sitting quietly in the corner all but forgotten. Dressed they have little in common except there height, undressed he sees much in common. They both stand five foot six, they both have dark red hair that falls to their collars, they both have large C cup breasts that stand firmly against gravity, they are both shaved everywhere except their heads.

“What are your names?” Simon asks.

“Mia.” The computer student answers. Her build says everything about her, slightly built while still healthy, though she is well curved in all the right ways, she has the skinny kind of attractiveness.

“Samantha.” The soccer player answers. Her build also says everything about her, firmly built with well rounded muscles she is accustomed to heavy strenuous physical activity.

“What are the terms of the challenge?” Simon asks them.

“During the challenge we will compete as defined by you. For us the winner gets to be the dominant one for a week solid, no breaks.” Mia says.

“For you the winner will give you a solid weekend with you as the dominant one in charge. The loser will give you a solid week. During the time that you are the dominant one, we will be yours to do with as you please.”

“Then we will start simple. Mia you will kneel and go down on me, Samantha you will kiss me while she does that. When I say too, you will trade off.”

“Yes master.” Mia says kneeling. Samantha says nothing as she steps to stand over Mia so she can Kiss Simon. Almost losing it in less than a minute, Simon quickly orders them to switch positions. It is soon obvious that while Samantha is a better kisser who is slightly more fun to fondle, Mia is an artist doing anything oral.

“If one of you refuses the other one wins automatically.” Simon says massaging a breast on each as they stand in front of him. He finds it incredible that they just stand there, it is obvious they are in only the lightest of trances, yet they allow him to play freely.

“OK Simon lets get them started.” Mindy says with an evil grin heading to the shower stall, “Come on girls, let’s get this party started.”

Simon watches fascinated as Mindy poses the girls in the shower stall facing each other. They both kneel with their back to the wall, their faces only inches apart. One hand goes on the others throat positioned to choke, the other hand goes in position to masturbate them instead. After whispering in their ears one at a time both girls get a determined look on their faces then swear to abide by the terms of the contest. He is puzzled when she hangs one ear phone apiece from a set on their ears with the cord going to an MP3 player. With a grin Mindy starts the player before stepping back.

“Just watch for a while.” She says.

“What did you do?” Simon asks.

“I took those recording you made to make a large playlist. Listen carefully when they start talking. You might also want to watch their hands.” Mindy replies.

“I listen to the boy for I am his toy.” Mia and Samantha suddenly say not in unison at all, then lightly stroke each other as they do a moments choke.

“Simon can say and I will obey.” They echo again showing the beginnings of a pattern.

“Obey him I will for obedience is my thrill.”

“His orders will stand no matter the command.”

“I will obey, I must obey, any command Simon chooses to say.”

“If obedience is shallow, my climax is fallow.”

“Simon can give any task, all he needs do is ask.”

“I like it best when Simon plays with my breast.” They echo and for once there is no choke.

“Only obedience is only moral when Simon’s orders are oral.”

“My drive to obey makes every day, Simon’s day.”

Sending Tamara off to bed so she will get a good nights sleep, Simon orders her to awaken as herself in the morning with his access and control in place and perfectly normal. After watching Mia and Samantha in the shower for an hour, it never seems to get old, Simon finally dozes off. Hours pass as they continue to choke and pleasure each other driven by the words in their ears. Anna, completely forgotten by Simon watches him with concern, she understands what is happening, but has no clue how or if she should interfere.

“Good morning.” Someone says waking Simon who finds himself sore from sleeping on the bathroom floor.

“Any order of Simon’s I shall obey, any time of the night, any time of the day.” Simon hears from the shower stall where the two girls are still at it. Unlike seven hours ago, their voices are smooth, there is no hesitation at all. Over and over they voice phrases indicating that Simon having access to them is perfectly normal now. Perfect harmony between them indicates total acceptance of his control of them, his access to them and their complete obedience to any command he gives. They are also he notices, bright red, their nipples heavily distended and their breathing ragged from time to time.

“What did you do?” Simon asks Mindy who he sees watching the shower smiling.

“Do you remember a dominance game and contest I mentioned?”

“Yes.”

“You won. They are still themselves, but you have complete access to them, a lot like Annabell. Nothing like the Tamara Zombie you brought back with you.”

“I sent her to bed last night, she will wake up soon.”

“Don’t sweat it. The easiest thing to do was have her go to sleep in her own bed. That way she can wake when ever she wants. Your control of her is total. Absolutely nothing you do is going to cause so much as a question from her. Those two are going to be about the same. They are still bisexual, but you are now male or not allowed to touch or command them freely, they will touch back willingly without having to order them.”

“I don’t have to order?”

“You can use them to give out blowjobs to your friends if you want. They won’t care. Obedience to any order you give brings nice orgasms, after that, they quit thinking about it. You could film a porno with these two right now and they would just do it, no questions asked.” Mindy answers.

“But they are people.”

“People you now have access to and use of. The only thing I really did was make them think of you as just another authority figure in their lives.”

“So Mia and Samantha are basically Annabell’d versions of themselves?”

“Exactly, anything you do or tell them to do is fine. They get their rocks off just obeying you.”

“Now what?”

“Now I send off to bed. I suggest you have your cheerleader bring them to your tree house after they wake up. You won’t notice it unless you listen for a while but I setup those two so they will report to you once a week for assignment. I noticed what you did with the others, thought I might save you some hassle. Since they have both traded sex for money, I used the once a week schedule. They will go on normally with their lives other than belonging to you now.”

“Thanks.” Simon says as he sets up the later rendezvous at his tree house with Tamara before the three of them leave.

“You saw what I did right?” Mindy asks on the way out.

“Yes.”

“That is the kind of thing done to me, only with drugs and harder reinforcement.”

“Then why are you free?”

“He’s dead.”

“How?”

“It took me a few years but I found a flaw in his programming, then I killed him.”

“Damn,” Simon says suddenly scared, “That’s hardcore.”

“When he got done with me, I not only obeyed him, I liked it. He made me like my humiliation.”

“Then why have you done all this?” Simon asks indicating the three deeply enthralled women back in the dorm room.

“Because before I give myself to you, I want you well sated. I also don’t want you focussed solely on me. Think of these as presents or tribute. I give you them in advance, wanting my freedom in return.”

“But you basically enslaved them?”

“Not quite true, I chose my victims carefully. Every one of them uses her body as a weapon to get what she wants. All I am doing is redirecting that willingness to be sexual playthings to make them yours. Now instead of serving their own petty aims, they serve you.”

“Wow.” Simon mumbles seeing in his minds eye the college cheerleader back in her dorm room who last night had ridden him to the point of exhaustion.

“They treated themselves like property, now they are.”

“How come it is so easy for you to get them ready for me?”

“I choose my targets carefully. Two more times with the cheerleader and she is yours for life. Left to her own devices she will eventually break free given enough time. Once more like last night for the other two and they are yours for life as well. The girls from the party will remain yours as long as you do something with them at least every other week for a year. Once their obedience gets ingrained into their growth patterns, they belong to you.”

“Oh.” Simon says turning to look at Anna, “Anna, Would you like to become Annabell again? I think I will have plenty to keep me distracted so I don’t use her to hard for the time being.”

“Sure, later.”