The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

I am trying to apply the feedback from you as well as a couple of others.

I have gotten feedback from two people this time on underneath it all, it helps.

* * *
Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
* * *

Unlike Simon who is snoring heavily, Dawn finds Anna still looking at the pictures from the memory stick. She is studying them one by one, each showing her violation and her cooperation with it. One at a time she narrows the pictures to just her face, they all show a person at peace. She can’t imagine allowing let alone doing what the pictures show, yet she remembers allowing, then doing every one of them. What she is supposed to feel is unclear, yet what she does feel is even less clear. She should hate him, she knows she should hate Simon yet all she really knows is that she owes Simon three full service blow jobs. The confusing part is that she knows, not thinks, but knows she will do them exactly as agreed. Knows she will do them when he wants, where he wants, how he wants.

The memory of handing him her bikini bottoms barely fails to top the memory of simply stripping on command for him in his tree house. That she held still as though bound while he used her like that horrifies yet somehow fascinates her. A part of her wonders if she would strip for him if he asked, or if he ordered, she doesn’t know the answer, she also can’t decide if she wants to know. What she doesn’t allow herself to wonder though, is if another trade off trance would be needed for her to do it.

The war between calling him or not is decided against it by the simple virtue of her parents having unannounced plans for Sunday. The routine of meeting family at the park for an all cousins day for the first time in memory fails to wash over her, for the first time in her life she can feel an echo of what they experience. All the familiar people say and do all the familiar things, yet today Anna feels more alone than ever because now she has an idea of what they feel, while she doesn’t. For the first time in her life she can imagine what it is like to feel the world, to actually feel the loam of the playground dirt with the sun on her back. From yesterday she can remember the feel of the sand on the beach as she walked around, as she walked around obeying Simon like a warm blooded mannequin.

The thought of how she could have let herself do that bothers her, she knows the basics of hypnosis from her study of meditation, yet nothing she could think of could explain what she had allowed to happened. Hypnosis itself could do or cause noting the subject would not allow under at least some sort of circumstances, however bizarre. Yet as clearly she remembers his request, not even an order, but a request for her bikini bottoms, she remembers removing them before handing to him without thought, yet can still find no reason why.

She clearly remembers allowing herself to be tied first as a token by just her arms, then for real very securely with arms and legs bound. Clearly remembers him grasping her breasts both times, the literal high it brought when she physically could not resist. When unlike the first time, knowing mostly what to expect she concentrated on staying awake. She remembers exactly how it felt when he touched her, how much alike it felt both times when he massaged her breasts, how immediate it felt when he did. In that moment Anna realizes that she had for the first time in years neglected to check herself for bruises when she got home last night then again this morning. She could remember the sand from yesterday, the wood floor of Simon’s tree house, the grass of his lawn and knew she had no bruises or abrasions. She could remember the afternoon, she had never felt any impacts, she is definitely sure she would have yesterday. Clearly even thinking about this was going to be difficult.

Tears mist her eyes as she remembers the feeling of grass on her toes, only now does she understand Simon ordering her to stand nude in his backyard. It wasn’t for his thrill, it wasn’t for the picture of her under his window, it was for the memory of the grass. Now she understands his order to remember, to be sure she could recall every detail, to be able to tell him later what she felt. It was not the inevitable quiz later, it was for now, for insuring she understood what everyone else felt.

Looking around the little park, Anna can see her cousins playing without a care in the world. They take none of the precautions she does, they have no need to fear bruising or wounds, they will feel them so they can learn from them. Unlike her, they will know when they hurt themselves just as she would have known if she hurt herself yesterday. And suddenly she remembers again Simon saying to hand him her bikini bottoms then herself taking them off to hand them to him. Right now she can not conceive of stripping on anyone’s order, even her doctors, yet yesterday she had finished undressing for him at the beach then simply stripped when ordered in his tree house. Her minds eye is drawn back to the picture of her with him deep in her mouth, her eyes had been relaxed, almost laughing in fact. That had been before she let herself be hypnotized, when she was giving into an impulse, wanting it to be strong, to be real, she had determined not to give herself any choice. It had been a choice to allow him to do that t her, she had decided to let him, believing herself to self determined enough for him to accomplish anything she wanted him too. That self control had done her a lot of good over the years. She clearly remembers going into the trance then counting backwards until she reached three. At that level she would have done anything short actively hurting herself, he could have simply ordered her to sleep with him, and she would have.

Yet while he had used her for lots of near sex, oral sex along with numerous pictures, he had neither done her harm, or taken her all the way. The vibrator had been unexpected, a little worrisome in retrospect, but he had not taken what he clearly could have. He had also not had her sign anything though he had kept the pictures of her in his tree house, under his window and in the house. What teenage guy could refuse to keep a picture of a nude girl posing on his bed after all. He could have printed them then had her sign them but he had not. He could have had her swear out a verbal contract for blackmail to make her do anything he wanted later, but he had not. The day passes in near sorrow for the clarity lost. Far into the night Anna researches just what kinds of deals people make with themselves. Days pass without Anna calling Simon or he calling her. She spends the time doing research into alternative psychology and altered states. Thursday finds Anna waiting outside Simons house waiting for his parents to go to work before approaching his house to nervously knock.

“Hi.” Anna says when Simon answers the door.

“Hi yourself.” Simon says back unsure of what to say.

“Can I come in?”

“Um, Yes, I mean come on in please.”

“Thanks, is there somewhere we can talk?”

“How about my room? I’ll get us something to drink.”

“I’ll meet you there, I know they way.”

“Yeah, uh, right, you do. I’ll uh be there in a minute.”

“I’ll be waiting.” Anna replies heading off to his room with an odd feeling in her stomach. She knew the way because he had shown her while she was his obedient thrall. She waits for him on the bench where she remembers laying down on her back at his instruction.

“Hi again.” Simon says entering and closing the door before offering her a cold bottle of the good Mexican Coke made with cane sugar.

“Thanks.” Anna replies taking the proffered drink.

“Look about Saturday.” He begins but is cut off.

“How?”

“How what?”

“How did you get me to relax and go into a trance while bound?”

“Well to be honest it was kind of an accident.”

“An accident?”

“Yeah,” Simon replies sheepishly, “It was just supposed to help you relax. To enable you to enjoy having stronger sensations than the neuropathy normally allows. I wanted you to clearly remember every last moment, then you did something unexpected.”

“You seemed well prepared.”

“Kind of, but not as prepared as you were to make a deal, seemingly any deal, just to keep the volume turned up.”

“I guess I was.” Anna mumbles blushing.

“You want the pictures I took of you here?” Simon asks.

“Yes!, No, I don’t know. You could have made copies by now, in fact you would be other than a human teenager not to have.”

“I made no hard copies, I have no backups. I was acting out a fantasy, I never even considered that it would work. I just wanted to give you some time if I could, with the world the way it is supposed to be, I let my hormones get away from me.”

“Other than cheerfully having me undress on order then posing for some nude pictures, you seemed to have kept them in check since I am still a virgin.”

“That was, um is, a little embarrassing really. I have my fantasies just like any other guy, but never in my wildest dreams of control would I force a girl to go all the way if she didn’t want to. I kept bumping up against the fact that short of ordering that, I could do anything I would allow myself to do. The pictures became a way of preserving the moment, so I would believe it myself later. From the moment you handed me your bikini bottoms I figured I would never see you again after that day.”

“So how was it?” Anna asks.

“Now that is a trick question even I recognize.”

“No tricks, how was it? Did you enjoy me?”

“Seriously?” Simon asks unsure of how if at all to answer.

“Seriously.”

“Great. How was it for you? I mean I know it sucked being obedient and all, but was the day memorable, did you actually feel?”

“Simple, the day was simple. I just did as I was told. I enjoyed feeling the sand in my toes, everything else was tolerable even looking back at it. The orgasms were wonderful beyond words, in fact I think I will always associate the taste of you ejaculating in my mouth with me orgasming hard.”

“I’m sorry.” Simon says embarrassed by her statement.

“About what?”

“I kept giving you orders, I kept you doing things instead of letting you enjoy the day.”

“Look, if I can be ok with being however I was, then you can get over the rest. I remember you massaging my butt then finding that little spot up front. It never did me much good but boy did it do you some good.”

“Thanks,” Simon mutters, “I think.”

“I still owe you three full service blow jobs.”

“Of course you don’t.”

“I do.”

“No you don’t.” Simon insists.

“Later then, for now I want to know if you can make that work again?”

“Again? Why? Wasn’t that humiliating.”

“Not really. You have no idea what it is like living with the world a half step away all the time. I can’t do much of anything safely because If I get a hard bruise I won’t feel it. I can hurt myself pretty bad and not feel it, wounds can fester if I forget to check for them.”

“So? Why chance anything?” Simon asks not following all of her thoughts on the matter.

“My parents have arranged to be gone for two weeks with my cousins Frank’s parents, he just turned eighteen. We are going to stay with his family for a while. Then they are coming to stay with us for a while. I want you to make me like I was while I am gone, only still me, then you can have me still controlled for a matching length of time.”

“Even if I were to be able to do this not so minor miracle what, would stop me from ordering you to do me sometime during the time I get to play with you?”

“If you were going a have me sleep with you, you would have done it Saturday. The way I was I would have cheerfully done anything you said, even that.”

“There would be no easy way out, you would be that way until I released you. Are you sure I would?”

“Yes.” Anna answers

“Why?”

“How hard would it have been to plant a post hypnotic suggestion or order the way I was, to make me do something later?”

“Not hard but I still don’t understand how you went so deep.”

“The flip side of neuropathy is low level pain all the time. Not only did the masturbation feel great, the control you had over me amped up my sensations while damping down the constant pain.”

“Oh.” Simon replies in sudden understanding.

“The low level pain is almost below the threshold of feeling, but its cessation is a relief I can’t find words for.” Anna replies softly, “The relaxing you were suggesting while masturbating me was helping relieve the pain so I went along with it. Anything that drove the chronic pain away I went with.”

“And got to feel the sand on your toes?”

“And got to feel the sand on my toes.”

“Why don’t the pictures bother you?”

“Not sure, don’t care.” Anna answers.

“You want this more than once don’t you?”

“Don’t you?”

“Umm,”

“You can say yes and live.”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.” Anna smiles, “Now can you do it?”

“I think so. It shouldn’t have worked but it did, so I think that means it can again.”

“Can you try now? We leave sometime next week. I need to see what it is like at least overnight before taking off for a week or more.”

“Are you sure?” Simon asks confused, but willing of course.

“Yes.” Anna replies rising headed for his bed.

“I’ll try then.”

“Now what?” Anna asks.

“Now I get out a locket for you to stare at while I desperately try to remember everything involved in a normal induction so I can make you my sex salve uh slave.”

“Don’t panic, I know the drill. Look at the spinning shiny, pay attention to your voice and only your voice, and on and on. I just hope I don’t have to be nearly nude, thoroughly bound and masturbated to be put under like I want.”

“Ok, Look at spinning shiny.” Simon says chuckling at her joke as he lifts a locket up in front of her.

“I am doing my best to relax Simon, just do what you need to do.”

Lacking any external focus to force her initial relaxation, Simon tries to do a normal induction as best he figure out. Repeating over and over that she needs to relax, to listen to his voice and only his voice, focus her eyes on the shiny necklace and only the shiny necklace, to focus on just those things and nothing else. Adjusting his words as Anna’s shoulders relax while her eyes begin to defocus, Simon slowly narrows her focus to the locket and his voice. After a while he finally reduces her focus to just his voice as her eyes slip closed. An expert could have done it probably ten minutes, it takes him over an hour before she is of sufficient depth to move like a somnambulistic.

“Anna?”

“Yes.” She answers slowly.

“Do you want to be like you were Saturday night?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I want to feel.”

“Do you want to be that way for more than one day?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to be yourself while controlled?”

“Yes.”

“To do that, for you to be yourself I have to give that state a name. I have to make it a person, I have to make it real. It has to be you with a few changes. Do you understand?

“I think so.”

“You need to be yourself and be mine to command. Can you do both?”

“Yes.”

“What will happen is that you will be yourself, completely yourself except that any order I give you will be obeyed. You will have no second thoughts, no objections, no opinions on the orders, you will just obey them. Do you accept that.”

“Yes.”

“Do you accept that I will control you?”

“Yes.”

“You will know that I control you but it will not bother you. Does it bother you now?”

“No.”

“Then it will not bother you then.”

“It will not bother me then.” Anna agrees.

“I can do as want with you while you are controlled.”

“You can do as you want with me while I am controlled.”

“Good. I am going to name that alternate state AnnaBell. Now AnnaBell is almost you. She of course remembers everything you remember and you remember everything she remembers. She answers to your name exactly like you would and does everything you would do with only one difference. That difference is that AnnaBell obeys me totally, she obeys me just like you did Saturday night, she is aware she obeys me and fine with it. She accepts my control because you will give me control of her by becoming her when I awaken you as her. So deep is my control of AnnaBell that she is unaware of any changes I make to her. My commands are totally normal to her at all times. Do you understand so far?”

“Yes.”

“Good Girl Anna. Now remember AnnaBell looks, acts and is just like you in every way except that she obeys any order I give her just like you did. Does her obeying me bother you?”

“No.”

“Does being her for a while bother you?”

“No.”

“Excellent, that’s a good girl Anna. Do you think you will want to be AnnaBell more than once?”

“Yes.”

“Then I will need a way to hypnotize you easily, Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes.”

“Good, them from now on when I say to you ‘Good night sweet Anna’ you return to this trance just like you are now. Each time you return it will be a little deeper than the last time. You accept this order.”

“I accept this order.” Anna echoes in a slightly different voice as she acknowledges an order she will obey.

“And are bound to obey it always.”

“And am bound to obey it always.”

“Whether you want to or not.”

“Whether I want to or not.”

“Whether you are Anna or AnnaBell.”

“Whether I am Anna or AnnaBell.”

“Good Girl. Unless I say that you will wake up as AnnaBell you will always wake up as yourself, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now in order to make Annabell real I need you to awaken as her right now. Like before, you will count backwards. This time from one hundred for total self control to whatever level of control you want me to have over Annabell. At fifty percent I passively control her, meaning she allows me to do anything I want to and with her, though she is not compelled to actively obey. As you approach zero Annabell becomes more actively controlled. If you reach zero then I will be able to have Annabell say, do, be or think anything I want. I will be able to order or alter her at will, she will remain mine until I release her to become you again. After you become yourself, you will remember everything Annabell did acting as you. You will also remember it all exactly as Anabell experienced it. That means you will experience the world as she does while remembering her time as you, not as you do. When you count backwards to the point where you want my control of Annabell to extend, you will awaken as her, controlled as you have chosen to be. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Begin counting now.” Simon orders.

“One hundred,” Anna begins counting all the way down to one then awakens as AnnaBell.”

“Good morning.” Simon greets her.

“Good morning.” Annabell replies slightly confused for a moment but rapidly clearing her head.

“How does the world feel?”

“Great. It also feels bright.”

“Good, why don’t you go ahead and undress now.”

“Ok.” Annabell replies complying.

“Does Anna think I will or won’t simply order you to sleep with me?” Simon asks the undressing girl.

“She is mostly convinced you won’t. She is also willing to take the chance in order experience the world properly for a while.”

“How bad is it, the distance she experiences?”

“Think of always watching the world through binoculars. You can see everything, but it is distant.” Annabell replies as the last of her clothes end up on the floor.

“Would you have any qualms about me having you?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I am yours to do with as you please. I will continue with life exactly as Anna would, other than that any order you give can override any want or desire I have. I will always obey you because I was made to be obedient to you, it is my primary function. Experiencing the world for Anna is secondary to that, so it always takes second place.”

“Do you have any questions you want to ask me?”

“Yes, if I may.”

“Of course, go ahead, ask away.”

“On Saturday when you controlled me, or what I was, why didn’t you take advantage of that control to order me to sleep with you?”

“Because I enjoy Anna more than I do you. You are strictly bulk goods candy, Anna is more refined. You I can have just because the whim strikes. If I want Anna, I have to have her cooperation.”

“Do you intend to leave any post hypnotic suggestions or orders to make that easier?”

“An odd question for a construct, but no I will never and would never do that to her.”

“I am what I was made to be. Anna surmised that you would be less likely to lie to me than to her on that subject.”

“Ok.” Simon says startled, “Right now, if I were to give Anna the choice of. One; giving me one of the blowjobs she owes me or. Two; remaining as you then meeting me Saturday back at the beach owing me one more fully prepared to be obedient to me, though uncontrolled, as herself all day as a first payment. Which would she choose?”

“Would the first option preclude her leaving here as me instead of as her?”

“Really, yes it would unfortunately. After getting serviced like that I am likely to simply pass out. That would mean you leaving as Anna.”

“Then she would choose option number two even assuming that I am about to service you.”

“I think instead I will just let you go. Get dressed and go spend the next couple of days being Anna, then meet me early Saturday morning at the beach. Be there as soon after sunrise as possible. Spend some time playing on the beach however Anna would if she could while you wait for me.”

“Ok.” Annabell says as she begins dressing.

The rest of Thursday and all of Friday, AnnaBell the almost Anna enjoys actually feeling what the world is like when you don’t have to check yourself over for injuries every hour or two. While the knowledge that if Simon called or stopped by he could order to do whatever he wanted would have worried Anna, Annabell doesn’t care. Simon finds her at noon back at the spot on the beach by the almost bay playing in the water. A full picnic has been lain out just waiting on his arrival to be served. He spends almost half an hour watching her before she notices him as she is headed back in.

“I guess it’s time isn’t it?” Annabell says shrugging her sandals before grabbing a towel to dry herself.

“Have you enjoyed yourself?”

“Immensely. I haven’t had this much freedom of movement since I was a little girl. I had forgotten just how fun it can be just being able to go and do.”

“Do you think she is ready?”

“Not really,” Annabell replies, “It’s kind of weird, but it’s like I can tell what she would or wold not do, or like. I can tell she is terrified of holding to today’s bargain, but determined. She may hesitate, but, she will do whatever you want, as herself.”

“When you are ready Annabell.” Simon says watching her stretch out on her beach towel.

“Go ahead.”

“Goodnight sweet Anna.” Simon says watching her face relax even more, “Anna?”

“Yes.” She replies little above a whisper.

“Do you agree with Annabells bargain?”

“Yes.”

“If I had asked you would you would you have made that bargain?”

“Yes.”

“Do you intend to go through with it.”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I have to know.”

“If giving myself no choice does the same as giving my choice away.”

“Is it because you want to know if you can force yourself to do something you really don’t want to do?”

“Partly.”

“What else do you want to know?”

“If it feels the same to decide I have no choice.”

“If it brings the world out?”

“Yes.”

“Are you determined to do whatever I want today?”

“Yes.”

“Will you?”

“I think so.”

“Then I want you to count to ten out loud slowly then awaken as your self with no compulsions, no controls, remembering everything that happened from the moment I triggered the trance until you wake up.”

“One, two.” Anna counts upward, “Hi.”

“Hi yourself.”

“I umm.” Anna mumbles unsure of what she wants to say.

“Do you remember the last couple of days?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy them?”

“Yes. I expected you to be having some fun with me when you proposed the idea though.”

“Disappointed?”

“No. Just surprised.”

“Pleasantly?”

“Yes and no.”

“Do you mind the bargain Annabell made on your behalf?”

“No.” Anna replies looking sullen, “Not really.”

“Do you intend to follow through?” Simon asks firmly.

“Yes.” Anna replies just as firmly.

“Do you want to?”

“What I want is beside the point. It was a bargain and you paid in advance. I will obey you.”

“Of your own free will.”

“Of my own free will.” Anna echoes sounding both dejected and determined.

“No matter what I want.”

“No matter what you want.”

“Then it is time for you to make your first payment.”

“It is? This is already your day. I am already yours.”

“My day, my rules.”

“Your day, your rules. As agreed.” Anna replies sounding puzzled.

“Strip.” Simon orders using exactly the same tone he had used while she was enthralled.

“I obey.” Anna says as she does.

“In my bag is my camera, bring it to me.” Simon orders then watches in silence as the now nude Anna walks to his bag, retrieves his camera then hands it to him. Silently he takes a picture of her just standing there nude then signs for her to kneel. Once Anna has knelt, he takes another picture of her before laying back.

“You know how to do a blowjob,” Simon says with a grin aiming the camera at her, “Do it.”

Silently Anna leans forward to reach his pants. Undoing his belt first she then works his pants down to his knees. Sliding his shorts down as well, she circles then grips him firmly in her hands to massage him erect. Forcing herself to be unaware of Simon filming her, she takes him in her mouth as far as she can before beginning the process for real.

“Look at me.” Simon orders as soon as she has him completely in her mouth. Smiling for a moment as she looks up at him waiting for the inevitable picture he continues, “Ok you’re done. Go put your swim suit back on.”

“Why?” Anna asks confused.

“Because you don’t really want to. You are going to make yourself do it, but you don’t want to.”

“What I want is beside the point. We had a deal, I got Thursday and Friday as Annabell to feel more or less normally, then you get Saturday with me yours, as myself.”

“It’s not right though. Last Saturday was a fluke, I went overboard. You should hate me.”

“You found a way for me to feel, and I should hate you for receiving fair payment for that.”

“You were forcing yourself to do something you don’t want to, is that fair?”

“I agreed, that is all that matters. You wanted, ME, to obey you. I shall hold to that bargain by being yours to command as myself not the mannequin mask I desire as a way to feel the world.”

“Yet that is free choice taken from you, not a choice made by you. How can I accept a bargain made when you had felt the world for the first time in years that left you wanting more?”

“Perhaps that choice was made long ago by the child who felt the world step away from her. Perhaps the young woman she has become thinks that choice is a valid one. Perhaps that young woman is afraid of both feeling and not feeling at the same time. Perhaps you are just a way for me to force myself to reach out and break the bonds my disability have held me in. Perhaps you are just a tool I will use to turn sex into feeling.” Anna says hotly kneeling still nude over Simons legs effectively pining him place while she lectures him with his erection still plain to see.

“Umm.” Simon mutters.

“You want my body bound? Fine, grab your cord. Want my mind bound? Then why the bargain with Annabell to have me serve you as myself?”

“I, Umm.”

“Perhaps serving you is my way of forcing myself to break out of the shell I was put in when my nerves were damaged. Maybe I am hoping that if I force myself to serve you then I can get what Annabell has without having to give up all of my self will.”

“Oh. I hadn’t umm.”

“Why couldn’t you have just been horny and taken me when you figured I wouldn’t refuse.”

“Because I like you.”

“Oh.” Anna says shocked abruptly falling backwards from her knees with a thump.

“I um I guess I can umm.” Simon stammers staring at her.

“To late, the mood is broken. Now I will never know. For sure that is.”

“You really wanted me to take advantage of you?”

“Yes. I hoped you would.”

“So you could know if there was another way?” Simon asks fiddling with the controls on his camera.

“Exactly.”

“Tell me what you wanted.” Simon orders focussing the camera on her.

“Why?”

“Just do it!” Simon orders firmly.

“Uh, ok.” Anna stammers shocked at the tone, “I wanted you to be aroused at the thought that I would give myself no choice except to obey you. I wanted you take advantage of the opportunity, to take advantage of me. I had hoped you would be male enough to get lost in lust not stopping until you had taken everything. That way I could find out if I could feel the way Annabell does without having to be Annabell.”

“Perfect.” Simon declares smiling, “Get dressed then lay back down on your towel.”

“Why?”

“Because I am going to put you back in trance and make sure you do not remember this. Then when I wake you back up for what will be the first time to you I will give in.”

“You can make me forget?”

“Yes. That is I think so. Anyway that is why I had you make that recording. I want you to know later what happened the first time if for some reason you only remember parts of this.”

“Ok.” Anna replies walking to her towel and redressing.

“How far do I push you?”

“Be male.”

“Umm.”

“As long as you leave no orders, compulsions or suggestions like you did this time then it might work as long as I have no clue about this until afterward.”

“Any umm, you know umm.”

“If you try to think in any terms accept taking full advantage of me then it can not work. I am fully aware of what I am giving up to you. I want to see of I can feel more on my own.” Anna says laying back in the position she was in before.

“See you on the other side.”

“Remember Simon, no mercy. If I decide to go through with it, use me. I mean it, I am giving up a lot here and it better be worth it.”

“If you can’t feel like Annabell does doing that, then what?”

“You make me Annabell again and I stay that way for a while. You get a great toy you should have no qualms about using fully since you will have already had me first.”

“Goodnight sweet Anna.” Simon says watching her face go slack then waits a minute before proceeding as he resets the scene, “Anna we are going to play a game. In this game you must not remember anything that happened since I woke you up on your towel after putting Annabell to sleep. When I wake you will have no memory of what just happened at all. You will believe and know that I just awakened you right after putting Annabell to sleep. As before you are under no orders, compulsions or suggestions. You are free to be yourself exactly as you normally are. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Can you play this game?”

“Yes.”

“Good we will begin now. Count to ten and awaken as yourself.”

“One, two.” And onward Anna counts, “Hi.”

“Hi yourself.”

“I umm.” Anna mumbles unsure of what she wants to say.

“What do you remember of the last couple of days?”

“Everything.”

“Did you enjoy them?”

“Yes. I expected you to have more fun with me when you proposed the idea though.”

“Disappointed?”

“No. Just surprised.”

“Pleasantly?”

“Yes and no.”

“Do you mind the bargain Annabell made on your behalf?”

“No.” Anna replies looking sullen, “Not really.”

“Do you intend to follow through?” Simon asks firmly.

“Yes.” Anna replies just as firmly.

“Do you want to?”

“What I want is beside the point. It is a bargain and you paid in advance. I will obey you.”

“Of your own free will.”

“Of my own free will.” Anna echoes sounding dejected and determined.

“No matter what I want.”

“No matter what you want.”

“Then it is time for you to make your first payment.”

“This is already your day. I am already yours to command. There is no payment due other than mine to you.”

“My day, my rules.”

“Your day, your rules. As agreed.” Anna agrees completely puzzled.

“Strip.” Simon orders using exactly the same tone he had used while she was enthralled.

“I obey.” Anna says as she begins undressing nervously.

“In my bag is my camera, bring it to me.” Simon orders watching in silence as the now nude Anna walks to his bag, retrieves his camera then hands it to him. Silently he takes a picture of her just standing their nude then signs for her to kneel. Once Anna has knelt, he takes another picture of her before laying back.

“You already know how to do a blowjob,” Simon orders aiming the camera at her, “Do it now.”

Silently Anna leans forward to reach his pants. Undoing his belt first she then works his pants down to his knees. Sliding his shorts down as well, she circles then grips him firmly in her hands to massage him erect. Forcing herself to be unaware of Simon filming her, she takes him in her mouth as far as she can before beginning the blowjob for real.

“Look at me.” Simon orders as soon as she has him completely in her mouth. Smiling for a moment as she looks up at him waiting for the inevitable picture, he continues, “You’re doing great, keep up the good work.” Anna continues to work on him moving her head up then down with her lips sealed tightly around him in compliance. In Anna’s mind there is a war going on. A part of her wonders just how far she will be able to make herself go, another part wonders if Simon has any intention of stopping there.

“Ummph.” Simon grunts as he feels himself giving into Anna’s ministrations on him. It takes only a couple of minutes before Simon feels himself climax. The feeling of Anna swallowing is beyond words. He can feel her tongue form a moving arch in her mouth giving the sensation of movement even though her head still. Several minutes of just plain cuddling ensue as Simon recovers while Anna tries to be sure of what she wants to do. She can tell what is coming though she is still deciding whether to carry through or not.

“Come on lets go swim for a while.” Simon says getting up to change into his swimming trunks.

“Ok.” Anna says puzzled and apprehensive. She has never been skinny dipping before. Yet leaves her swimsuit behind because Simon had not said to put it on.

“Come here.” Simon says from a place waist deep surrounded by barely submerged rocks with an inch of water on them. When Anna reaches him he gently stretches her out against a rock before frisking her with a lot intimate tickling involved. The feel of Simon masturbating her underwater distracts Anna from paying attention to being flopped belly down on a slightly lower rock that puts the water at her upraised chin.

His attentions up front mean she misses the feeling of him massaging her buttox cheeks almost completely. By the time Anna notices what Simon is doing he has already entered her anally filling her. The water provides lubrication a plenty, also giving Anna lots of filler to spread the sensations around as he pumps in and out of her. What if anything she feels is overcome by the feeling that if she moves she can drown. That sensation on top of everything else pins her in place as firmly as if she were tied there. When his hands move under her to cup her breasts, Anna’s body responds with a strong affirmative.

After a few minutes, Simon pulls her back off the rock to stand in the water again. Reaching around her he proceeds to masturbate her strongly, perhaps a minute later a climax hits her hard. Simon stops before hopping up on the rock she was just on then pushes her head down to his crotch ordering her to go at it again. Still high from an incredible orgasm Anna finds her chin touching the water she kneels in. Head bobbing up and down in time with his hold on her hair, Anna begins losing track of time and the world. Simon continues setting her pace until he is getting ready to climax. As she tastes the first of him climaxing, he orders her to hold her breath. Confused she complies just before he pushes her mouth firmly onto him. With her held in place he slides down from the rock to stand in the sand. Climax receding slowly Anna finds herself kneeling in front of Simon, her head underwater, Simon still in her mouth. Simon is still using her hair to set her pace as he climaxes, it leaves her no choice except to swallow. Instinct wars with desire and many other things before Anna feels her body echo a climax on top of the one still fading. It holds her firmly in place knelt obediently until her head is allowed up.

“Aghh.” Anna stammers after Simon lets her up when he is done. Just kneeling there, is overwhelming with the feeling of the water caressing her still sensitive body. A part of her is lost in wonderment at what happened, the rest is just glad to breathe.

“Stand.” Simon orders. Anna complies not completely trusting her legs.

“Do not move.” Simon orders. Lowering his head he begins suckling her breasts as one hand wanders down to masturbate her again. Suckled, masturbated and caressed by the water, Anna is lost in the moment again as she feels her body respond to Simon once more. His gentle whispers telling her to relax, to go with the flow, have their desired effect. Anna retreats into the feeling further and further away from herself. Since it is already Simon’s day, she sees no reason not to allow Simon to hypnotize her if wants to.

“Today is my day.” Simon says as he feels Anna’a legs tremble and a familiar heat spread.

“Today is your day.” Anna hears herself echo just before yet another climax hits. The world goes funny for Anna as she mentally steps away on purpose. She doesn’t notice Simon leading her back to her towel, she is unaware of parroting his words as he leads her along keeping her at the edge of climax.

“Anna?” Simon says after laying her down on her towel.

“Yes.” She slurs.

“Does it feel good to be relaxed?”

“Yes.”

“You will tell the truth won’t you? Because you are so relaxed.”

“Sure.”

“Do you feel today what Annabell feels while obeying me?”

“No.”

“Do you still think you can feel it by choosing give yourself no choice?”

“Not anymore.”

“If I order you to go all the way with me to day will you?”

“Yes.”

“If your experiment is not going to work then why go through with it?”

“I gave my word to obey you.”

“How did it feel kneeling with your head underwater sucking on me?”

“Scary, exiting, odd.”

“If I did not order you to do that again, would you do it voluntarily?”

“No.”

“If I order you to will you?”

“Yes.”

“If I gave you a choice between doing that and going all the way with me which would you choose?”

“I would kneel underwater.”

“Do you expect me to use you all day for sex?”

“Yes.”

“Would you mind if I did?”

“Not relevant.”

“Why don’t the pictures I took of you bother you?”

“They are just pictures of my body.”

“Do you mind that keep I hypnotizing you?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It is relaxing.”

“Do you enjoy being hypnotized?”

“Not really.”

“Then why do you keep allowing it?”

“It’s relaxing, it just happens.”

“Does it bother you that I had you the way I did on the rock?”

“Sort of. I said you could do what ever you wanted, I had hoped you would push a different way.”

“Are you able to feel the way Annabell does when you decide to obey?”

“No.”

“Then there is no point to sacrificing that final step is there?”

“No.”

“Would you if I desired?”

“Yes.”

“Why.”

“I gave my word.”

“Did you enjoy what I did on the rock?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Orgasms feel good, they are strong. I like strong.”

“If I give you an order will you follow it?”

“Yes.”

“Even after you wake up?”

“If you want me to.”

“Will you follow it even if I tell you not to remember it.”

“If you say to.”

“Then you will not lie to me today. You will not lie, evade or in any way give an answer other than the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You will do so until you no longer feel you must force yourself to obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will obey that order.”

“I will obey that order.”

“You will not remember that order until you have decided that you no longer have to obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You obey.”

“I obey.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to drift off into a normal sleep waking refreshed only when you are ready.” Simon orders watching Anna with an affection he finally recognizes has more than one facet.

“Hi.” Anna says after while, waking Simon, “I guess I don’t have to worry about tan lines do I?”

“No.” Simon laughs as he reaches for a drink from the cooler he brought, “I don’t see how you could have any either.”

“What is it about guys and getting us girls nude?”

“We enjoy the view. Do you mind?”

“Yes.” Anna answers.

“Do you want to continue being mine all day?”

“No.” Anna answers looking puzzled.

“Would you prefer that I released you?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s my choice to serve or not serve.” Anna answers looking confused.

“If you could do whatever you wanted right now, what would that be?”

“I would have you make me into Annabell.” Anna answers surprised.

“Why?”

“Because the world is brighter for her.”

“Do you care that she is my toy?”

“Not really.”

“Elaborate.” Simon orders.

“I enjoy the way she feels the world. I enjoy how she feels being in it. I like the way she actually feels everything around her.” Anna replies looking disturbed.

“How about getting dressed? Then we head into town to go see a movie instead of playing this game where I get everything I want and you feel however it is you feel as you play my toy sound?”

“I would love to see a movie.” Anna answers sounding worried.

“Problem?”

“I don’t know why I said that?”

“You don’t want to see a movie?”

“I do, I really do but I decided today was yours.”

“I want you to be happy. You aren’t happy being ordered around are you.”

“No.”

“And I don’t think you’re happy parading around in the nude or letting me take pictures you that way.”

“No, Not really.”

“Then get dressed. I am calling an end to the day and freeing you.”

“Why?”

“I want you to enjoy the day, not spend it trying to make me enjoy it.”

“I must say I am surprised, very surprised. Most guys with a girl willing to do whatever they wanted would be very busy with her right now whether she was interested or not.”

“I’m not most guys.”

“Why am I still a virgin?”

“What?” Simon asks shocked.

“I want to know why I am still a virgin.” Anna asks flatly, “You could have had me last Saturday. You could have had me Thursday. You could have had me this morning. Then you could have had me when I let you hypnotize me again in the water. Yet I am still a virgin, yes a girl can tell. Why?”

“I umm.”

“Why Simon? I would have let you. Yet you didn’t. You could have had or told me to while I was in a trance, yet you still did the most unmale thing possible. Why? Don’t you want me?”

“Yes Anna, I do. I want you, but I want when you want me, not because you feel you have to let me have you.”

“I umm.” Anna mumbles for her having no clue what to say.

“Anna.” Simon says being as serious as he can, “I formally release you from our deal with your debt for the day paid in full. I also declare one full service blowjob paid in full.”

“But?”

“It is my debt to collect, My day, My rules, My choice. In this, you have no choice. Whether you like it or not, I get to choose.”

“But, I umm.” Anna stammers clearly confused by both her words and feelings, “How can I be in control of myself, yet be so out of control at the same time?”

“I think its because you got in over your head.”

“Over my head?”

“I think you felt something strongly when your arms got pinned for a moment. I think you found it intoxicating. You reached out desperate to feel that again, the result was you being so desperate to feel that again you were willing to anything.”

“Even play Barbie doll?”

“Exactly, even play Barbie doll. I also think that your neuropathy has left you at one remove. When that veil came down, I think you felt what the rest of us would call a high. A severe one to judge by your reaction, but none the less a real high.”

“You think I got high being your plaything?”

“I think what happens is that when you find yourself helpless or unable to resist it causes a fight or flight. For us, it sharpens our senses bringing an otherwise impossible clarity. For you though, I believe it just brings the world up to more or less normal levels.”

“It moves the world from second hand to first person?”

“Exactly. You should get dressed now.”

“I like watching you watch me. So how did it work when I was Annabell? I kind of understand when I let or was it you made me? Anyway when I was however I was. But how did it work when I was Annabell?”

“Like when you were my Barbie doll, as Annabell you literally could not refuse, it made or left you helpless. You were even more helpless than if I had kept you bound.”

“Walking bound.” Anna joked.

“Umm, exactly.” Simon agrees bemused by Anna’s humor.

“So if I offered right now would you?” Anna asks.

“No.”

“Why not? I mean I am laying here nude offering you my virginity and you refuse?”

“Yes.”

“For god’s sake why?”

“Because right now you feel that you must. I think you are actually enjoying me looking at you more than I am enjoying looking at you. Why are you still doing this?”

“Because I need to make sure you feel free to have me in order to feel my debt is paid.” Anna replies then looks shocked before continuing, “Why did I tell you that? I didn’t want to admit that but I just did. Why?”

“Get dressed, let’s go watch that movie. I already told you that any and all debts for today are paid in full and an extra one as well. Do you want to stay as my unwilling yet compliant toy all afternoon?”

“No.” Anna blurts then looks embarrassed.

“Then why did you or do you let me hypnotize you?”

“Because it feels good to relax with you when you do.” Anna says looking surprised at her answer.

“I’ll tell you what.” Simon says with a grin, “Since you seem to feel that you have to do anything I want for the rest of the day how about I send you home?”

“That would be a relief, I uhh,” Anna answers blushing, “I don’t know why I said that.”

“Get dressed, go home. In fact I order you to get dressed and go home. When you figure out why you said that then you can either call or come over.”

“Ok.” Anna replies managing to look ashamed, embarrassed and relieved all at the same time.

“Go.”

“Going.” Anna replies reaching for her clothing.

Few words are exchanged as they ride their bikes back to town. Anna waves bye when Simon stops at his house. His absence weighs on her in some way she can’t find words for. All through the rest of the day she tries to discover what had driven her say what she had. The simple difference from this morning even in her own room is depressing. This morning she could feel the carpet run through her toes, now she can barely tell the floor isn’t hardwood.

Even taking her evening shower is harder again, her best estimate of water temperature is fifteen degrees to warm by the thermometer she uses for shower water safety. As she is ritually finishing her day that the post hypnotic order to tell Simon the truth wears off revealing itself to her. Anna is thankful for the shower then, it hides the tears flowing down her cheeks as many things become clear to her now that she knows what she thinks on the inside. Along with the tears comes a decision to never lie to herself again about what she is or what she wants. Anna’s attempts to masturbate herself in bed that night are her usual unsuccessful sort, leaving her nearly crying in frustration.

Another Sunday morning brings another debate with herself as Anna tries to decide if Annabell is worth it. Sure the world is brighter, but Simon can simply have whatever he wants from her while she is that way. Is virginity worth the trade? Can she expect Simon to keep playing by her desires not giving into his forever? Would she mind if he simply took what she had after all offered? With her frustration overwhelming her, Anna heads off to Simon’s house hoping she understands whatever decision she has made before she has to explain it to him.

“I’m afraid he’s hiding in his tree house reading comics.” Simon’s mother replies to Anna’s inquiry about his whereabouts giving her a gentle knowing smile.

“Do you think I could just head back?” Anna asks.

“No problem. He doesn’t get a lot of company other than Stewart and James. You go right ahead and disturb him.”

“Thank you.” Anna replies heading around to the gate.

“Was that Anna?” Simon’s sister asks his mother as the door closes.

“Yes it was, why?”

“Just curious.”

“Simon.” Anna calls out as she climbs the rounded stair case that wraps around the tree going up his tree house.

“Here.” He answers opening the door.

“Hi.” Anna says entering as she shuts the door behind her.

“What’s up?” Simon asks the visibly nervous Anna.

“I um, I wanna, I wanted to make you an offer.”

“Offer? What kind?”

“Do you want to go steady?”

“Huh?” Simon asks Puzzled.

“Do you want to be an item?”

“I ah never has the uhh,”

“Courage?”

“Yeah.”

“You couldn’t work up the courage to ask me out for real, but you could work up the courage to hypnotize me so you could convince me to be your organic Barbie doll for a day?”

“Look that was an umm.”

“An accident, I know. I am just as responsible for that as you are, probably more in fact.”

“Oh.”

“Look, I ask because I think you should have a good cover reason for having Annabell over to play with.”

“You are not a toy.”

“Annabell is. She is my toy to brighten my day. She is your toy however you want her to be.”

“Annabell is you.”

“Except that she is also yours. I get the bulk of her hours enjoying feeling the world. You get some quality time with a girl who does anything you want.”

“That’s not why,” Simon tries to interject.

“I know. I’m here to make you an offer you don’t want to refuse. Me as myself right here right now, then Annabell for the rest of the time until my family leaves on this vacation thing.”

“Look.”

“No, you look Simon. Having Annabell around is going to be hard on you. You are going to want her so bad it makes your umm, anyway it will make you ache. Eventually you will give in, driving you even further nuts. So lets just sleep together, then after I am Annabell, you can have all the fun you want with no qualms.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Where and when?” Simon asks expecting hesitation.

“Your choice.” Anna replies killing that hope.

“No, you are giving something precious up, it is your time. You get it however you want it.”

“Ok, how about midnight here?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Why so soon?”

“Because my life has come down to a decision between being wall ornament or a Barbie doll. The Barbie doll is at least interactive. The wall ornament is boring. I’ll see you at midnight.” Anna says leaving. Simon is left in an ecstatic funk. He is getting laid at midnight, getting a great toy as well a girl friend. He is also in his mind, misplacing a friend.

“Simon?” Anna says quietly into the dark tree house half a minute after the creaking of the stairs woke him at midnight.

“Over here.” He answers from a bedroll in the corner.

“How you doing?”

“Fine, and you?”

“Just fine.” Anna answers grinning in the dark.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“Yes. In fact I upped the anti.”

“You did?”

“Yes, I left a note for my parents that I was taking off for the day to do some thinking. I told them I was thinking about making some changes in my life and needed time to think.”

“You did? Why?”

“Because I have been thinking. I have been thinking that you are a teenager. That you are about to have a girl friend that will do anything you want.”

“Oh.”

“I also decided to give you a present.”

“You did?”

“Yes. When I lower myself onto you I want you to put me under. I know you have some kind of a key phrase to put me out. While I take you in, I want you to use it.”

“Why?” Simon asks not even bothering to deny the phrase.

“Because what I want to give you is the next best thing to twenty four hours to do with me as you please. These are your hours, not mine. I do not want to remember them at all. I want you to have tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow evening to get all those nasty little fantasies all teen aged boys have floating around in their heads all worked out. While I will be yours as Annabell, I would remember later any fantasies you played out with her. That could lead to you getting embarrassed. This way you never need to be embarrassed. You will be the only one who ever knows what you did or did not do.”

“I don’t understand. Why offer that?”

“Because you need it. You have been concerned for my well being and feelings. Now I am concerned about yours. After this I will expect to remember everything, the good, the bad and the so called ugly.”

“But I could uhh, umm.” Simon stammers.

“You can have me do something humiliating just to see what it feels like. All I ask is that you get it out of your system. Just because I am willing to trade servitude for sensory volume doesn’t mean I look forward to being made to do nasty things just because you finally worked up the courage to order me.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, Now lose your clothes.”

“What?”

“Strip.” Ana orders mimicking his tone to her the first night as she moves around the unlit tree house.

“Yes ma’am.” Simon answers chuckling.

“Excellent,” she says once he has stripped, “Now just lay back, spread your arms and let me do this my way.”

“Ok.” Simon answers amused.

“Enjoy.” Anna says sitting down on him before leaning over to place a nipple in his mouth. Simon is so distracted by Anna he completely fails to notice anything other than her tracing his arms as she moves them straight out. He also fails to notice the handcuffs she had placed while he undressed that she quietly snaps into place one wrist at a time. It is only her quick movement pulling back from him that alerts him his arms are now handcuffed straight out. As he asks what is going on Anna drops a bondage type full mouth gag in place before reaching around the now struggling young man to snap it in place completely silencing him.

“You can quit struggling Simon, this won’t hurt a bit.” Anna says as she pins his legs one a time so she can tie them tightly to the far wall with his own stretchy cord.

“You like this?” Anna asks working her hands over him ending up grasping him as his body responds to her touch. In this respect he is a sixteen year old with a cute nude chick fondling him, he responds, at least his body does.

“Mmmgh.” Simon utters trying to say something as he feels her tongue lick him full length before her lips open slightly to give a firm entrance as he feels her teeth drag down his length. With his arms pulled tight by his legs being tied, Simon is unable to say or do a thing as Anna works her way up and down him feeling him build up wanting more. Simon though is unsure what he is feeling, As he struggles pointlessly, he feels Anna taking him as far as she can over and over.

“Mmmh.” Simon says trying to say something else as his body betrays him by responding to Anna as she plays with him. When he feels the now familiar warmth spreading, Simon panics. When the orgasm hits Simon tries to scream, he fails. Even though he pulls at his bindings as hard as he can, he can do nothing as Anna continues to work him by hand and mouth milking his response, it is far stronger than any other Simon has experienced.

“Goodboy.” Anna says smiling in the near darkness as she caresses Simon back stiff before going to get something from her bag.

“Smile.” she orders standing between his feet. Suddenly Simon sees a bright light as the flash of her camera goes off. The familiar whine of a recharging flash fills the tree house for a moment before the camera is ready. Four more shots follow. The last two of which are taken on automatic from over Simons head showing Anna kneeling over him bound, while she mouths him looking at the camera.

“Now you just stay still a while longer.” Anna says shuffling around. Simon can’t tell what she is doing at first, he soon deduces she is dressing. “I’ll be right back.”

“MmGh” Simon tries to scream as she leaves the tree house with him still bound. Five minutes pass by the clock shown faintly on the wall, then ten, finally twenty minutes later Anna returns.

“Sorry, I forget something, it took longer than I thought to get there and back.” Anna says removing something that looks like a collar from her bag. It turns out to be a fur covered inflatable collar. Simon is panicked when Anna calmly places it on his neck.

“I am not going to hurt you.” Anna says while running a tube to a hand pump that looks like it belongs to an air mattress. Simon suddenly feels the collar inflating threatening to cut off his air.

“As long as you stay stiff.” Anna says smiling as she settles over him, “The collar goes no tighter. The stiffer you get, the looser the collar gets.

“Goodboy.” Anna praises as his erection returns with a vengeance. Bound spread eagled while gagged, Simon can do nothing as he sees and feels Anna align then lower herself Anally onto him. In spite of everything Simon is thinking or wanting, his body responds nicely while she works up and down on him. Unable to stop himself, Simon reacts until Anna tires of the game.

“Relax.” Anna orders after moving off simon. He only notices she is off him when the collar starts tightening. Panic opens his eyes and stiffens him. As the collar tightens, the blood supply to his brain gets restricted. He begins to feel groggy, Anna continuing to whisper in his ear takes on a dreamy quality.

“Mmgh” Simon mumbles quietly as Anna’s voice drones on and on. He no longer hears her words, only her reassuring tone that he finds relaxing. He finds himself agreeing with her yet unable to voice it for some reason no matter how hard he tries. He soon finds himself in a quiet comfortable place he enjoys just experiencing. That he cannot move or speak does not bother him here.

“Yes.” Simon soon hears himself murmuring as waves of pleasure wash over him. He can hear a voice, not what it says, but he can hear it. It relaxes him, it brings him pleasure, he wants that voice to be happy, he wants to please that voice.

“Goodboy,” Simon hears and suddenly Anna is over him again. He is back on the floor with Anna kneeling over him, “You are a goodboy. Now just lay there, be still and be quiet.”

“Ok.” Simon answers sleepily as he feels Anna lower herself onto him. It feels wonderful. He says nothing since she said not to, but it feels wonderful. He just lays there as Anna moved up and down on him. When she moves his hands to her breasts he begins massaging them automatically, Anna approves.

“umm.” Simon murmurs as she explores him while working on his returning erection with her tongue.

“Simon.” Anna says gently focussing his attention, “I want you to make me a promise. OK.”

“Ok.” Simon replies and feels himself ejaculate with no warning.

“You will allow me as Anna to do this with you again later.”

“I will allow you as Anna to do this again later.” Simon agrees feeling himself ejaculate again. This time he feels Anna’s hand in him from behind as her finger triggers something internally.

“You give your word.”

“I give my word.” Simon agrees then feels it again.

“In return for me giving you Annabell, I get to do this with you.”

“In return for you giving me Annabell, you get to do this with me.” Simon echoes as he feels it again.

“From now on you will allow me to bind you without a fight.” Anna orders, triggering another ejaculation as reward when Simon agrees. “You will let me hypnotize you in return.” She orders continuing to reinforce his agreement and acceptance. Time and repetition follows as she solidifies his agreement that she will be able to use him like this in the future. That they will trade off hypnotic blackout time in the future so they can get and keep each others fantasies in check by having timeouts like this. That in these timeouts who ever is in charge can do anything they want knowing the other will remember nothing of what happens. The only rules are not to leave any marks or do anything publicly humiliating.

“How does that feel?” Anna asks. Simon suddenly finds himself sitting on his bench with Anna on him in his lap with his hands massaging her bare breasts.

“Great.” Simon responds confused.

“You are far from the only one to have studied Simon. You were a great deal of fun. It’s just before six now, you have had quite the busy night.”

“I have?” Simon asks still confused.

“I hadn’t really intended to use the toys the way I did, but you were so agreeable I just had to try. I honestly didn’t think it was going to work.”

“What worked?” Simon asked confused as the girl on his lap moved wanting more activity from him.

“I used your trick against you. You should remember me tying you up last night. I then talked you down into a trance by exhaustion along with maybe a little oxygen depravation. After you went under, I used you for some fun. It seemed fair.”

“You what?”

“I hypnotized you back. I used you as a sex toy for a few hours, been wanting to have a chance to do that to a guy for a while.”

“Huh.”

“You got to have me as a mindless toy for a day, I got to have you a mindless toy for a night. You may feel a little tired for a while yet, don’t panic.” Anna says smiling, “Do you want to trigger the trance with you in me while massaging my breasts, or do you want me to go lay down over there so you can hypnotize me nude?”

“What?” Simon asks trying desperately to reassemble his scattered memories.

“I have to be back by nine tonight. Until then I am your toy, remember.”

“Ok.” He replies pieces finally beginning to make sense.

“So which is it?”

“How about you go lay down.” Simon says deciding that a little trance play in return would be fun.

“Your call.” Anna agrees climbing off him to go lay down.

“Stare at the shiny pendant.” Simon says to the nude girl in the sleeping bag looking at the pendant shine in the first light of the new day. It takes only fifteen minutes for Simon to discover that Anna wanted him to have a literal toy for the day. His first thoughts though are of something else.

“Anna, What did you do to me?”

“I tricked you into letting me hypnotize you.”

“Why?”

“So I could use you for a sex toy.”

“Why?”

“Because it sounded like fun.”

“Was it?”

“Yes.”

“Did you leave any post hypnotic suggestions? If so, what kinds?”

“Yes. To make sure you would allow me as Anna to do that again.”

“Did I agree?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have any objection to me using you the same way you used me?”

“No. That is what today is for.”

“Spread your legs.” Simon orders her. The entranced Anna obeys. Smiling Simon places himself over Anna grasping her bare breasts to massage as he plays.

“Anna I want you to do something.”

“Ok.”

“I want you to awaken as yourself. When you awaken you will remain laying exactly as you are now. I will be using you as a puppet for a while, you will not move. When I say I am done with you, you will return to this trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You obey.”

“I obey.”

“Good girl, now awaken.” Simon orders watching as Anna wakes up. She is startled when she finds she does not move. Simon though is not interested in just looking at her. Massaging her breasts for a moment first, he uses them as handles to position himself. Though entering her gently at first, Simon is soon thrusting at her as hard as he can. The hypnotically immobilized girl can do nothing except lay there mutely as Simon pumps in and out of her. His first climax triggers hers. His second, forces her to swallow, turning he over he thrusts enough to prove control before turning her back over. His third forces the immobile girl in to a frenzy which she can neither fight nor respond to. The idea of control is finally hitting Simon, he finds it intoxicating.

“I am done.” Simon says looking at Anna. Then watches as her face goes slack, “Anna how hard did you reinforce that I was to allow you to do that with me again in the future?”

“A lot.”

“Will I be letting you hypnotize me?”

“Yes.”

“Why didn’t you say anything or ask?”

“You might have said no, then I would have never had the chance.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes.”

“Were you hoping that having me helpless would provide the same sort of amplification that you being helpless does?”

“Yes.”

“Did it?”

“No.”

“I take it you have studied bondage and S & M a lot?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“According to all my sources it made things more intense.”

“Is that why you let me hypnotize you that first night?”

“Yes.”

“Were you hoping I would play more than I did?”

“Yes I was.”

“Had you planned on doing what you did last night or were the toys for me to use on you?”

“I had not planned. The toys were for you to use.”

“Anna I am going to give you another personality. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“This one is called Bell. Bell is almost the same as Annabell. The difference is that neither your nor Annabell’s waking minds is aware of her. Bell is a simple creature that does whatever I tell her to just like Annabell, however she thinks she is you. Though she can remember everything that you and Annabell remember, she is unaware that she is not you. All Bell knows is that her body is forced to do whatever I tell her to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you accept.”

“Yes.”

“Do you obey.”

“Yes.”

“Do I need to reinforce Bell or will you let yourself become her for the day.”

“I will become bell.”

“Good girl now count from one hundred to zero giving me control. When you reach zero you will awaken as Bell. You will remain as bell until I tell her to return to trance at which time you return to this trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes.”

“Begin.” Simon orders. He watches as Anna counts backwards feeling himself get more turned on by the thought of Anna as Anna having her body obey him.

“Be silent,” Simon orders as Bell awakens, “Speak only when answering a question.”

“Did Anna leave any suggestions or orders that could hurt me?”

“No.” Bell answers quietly.

“Did she order me to enjoy it or did I enjoy it on my own?”

“You enjoyed it on your own.”

“I was going to use you for the day. However I am too tired so I will use you another day. Return to trance.” Simon orders.

“Anna?”

“Yes.”

“I will be taking my turn another day, you will allow me to have it when I want. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to count backwards from one hundred to zero in order to release Annabell. When you reach zero you will awaken as her. Once awake you will do the best full body massage you know how. After that you will give me full penetration of you Anally and vaginally then finish off with the best blowjob you can do. After that, you will go on with your day as normal. You will remain as Annabell until I release you from being her. You obey.”

“I obey.” Anna echoes and proceeds to give Simon everything as ordered. Anna/Bell goes on with her life, she is undisturbed by the memory of Simon having as she lay there immobile, but is unsure how Anna will deal with it. Though she returns several times before the family leaves for the week, she still misses Simon while she is gone. Meeting her cousins twenty three year old girlfriend though is bit of shock. The one hundred seventy pound six foot black haired swimmer with nice C+ cups represents a total mystery, why someone like that is with her cousin is completely beyond Anna/Bell’s understanding. The mystery is solved on the third day, though not in a way Anna likes.