The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We are the abyss.

* * *
Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss; Wanted to Look into it.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see it look back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth – Once you know, you never go back.
Looking for more or at least some feedback.
How can I improve is nobody ever complains or praises.
* * *

Anna was in the middle of a typical seven year old’s growth spurt when the rheumatic fever hit, it was as the doctors described it, a mild case. Instead of crippling the young girl, it instead faced off against the incredible growth rate of the young. Instead of killing nerves, it damaged them but slowly oh so slowly they were regrowing. Had the fever hit sooner she would not have lived until it hit, later and it would have been over and the regeneration would not have occurred. In a way either would have been better, neither would have left Anna with lessened sensations, neither would have left her isolated in her own body. As it was the neuropathy left Anna alone in the world watching the other kids enjoying the bright afternoon sun she rarely felt before it reached a second degree burn.

Anna was thirteen when she was in her first play, her boyfriend of the time had a minor part and got her the part of a hostage tied to a chair. Non speaking but that fit Anna just fine. The tying was false of course and yet it did something. Like most thirteen year olds Anna and her boyfriend John had done some exploring of each other, though it thrilled John to no end, it left Anna flat. The few minutes when John jokingly did the handcuffs up for real when no one was around while they waited for the others to get back, were unreal and hyper at the same time. He did nothing he had not done before and stopped when she insisted, yet it broke the stasis between them and left her leery of guys. What she was careful not to tell John though was that for a moment when she first struggled as his hands cupped her budding breasts through her shirt her first reaction had not been fear; it had been a thrill. His releasing her had been puzzlingly to her at the time, a disappointment.

Three years later at sixteen she had the body of an athlete even though she dared not compete, lacking the normal feedback she could not tell when she pushed to hard and tended to hurt herself easily. At five foot five her one hundred forty pounds looked thirty less and made her nearly D cups stand out all the more. The cheerleaders of course hated her, she maintained a slim figure that drew male eyes like spilled soda does flies at summer camp. That she dared actually eat while maintaining that figure made them jealous and a little afraid if she should ever figure out just how hard the boys tried to get her attention.

In the time at high school only one boy had managed to draw her eye, his name is Simon. Simon is almost like Anna, but not at all. At five four he is an inch shorter, thirty pounds lighter, her bright blond naturally curly waves that reach half way down her back outshine his pale dishwater blond paint brush straight mop that frazzles out at his collar. He is everything the boys who want Anna hate anyway, but unlike the other boys Simon sees Anna, not her bust. They both laugh because the cheerleaders feel soiled just seeing Simon with Anna. The boys don’t kill him because then she would never give any of them a chance and a slim chance if she and Simon ever parted ways was better than none.

Just as Anna’s family tends to mature early, Simons matures late. Yet even among his family Simon is a late bloomer, just like his great uncle charley who did the same thing, he will be lucky to begin filling out by his twenty first birthday. Anna and Simon hit it off because neither took themselves to seriously and found the whole high school click thing way to funny to be real. That camaraderie led to attending a few parties together, then a beach party they stayed to late at, and a drunken tickling match Anna won because she was just plain stronger. Tipsy reflection on the fortunes of genetics led to her letting him tickle her back. His utter failure to elicit a reaction from her made him try harder.

His joking wrap of a towel around her hands behind her back before pushing her backwards pinning her hands momentarily brought back a moments reflection. Then she felt Simons hands sweep in beside her swimsuit to tickle under her arms. In the moment it would take to free her arms Anna actually felt something and that moment paralyzed her. It held her still and brought with it a reaction, her nipples hardened and her breath caught for just that heart beat before she could move and found her self wishing Simon would not behave quite so well. Minutes later now free and hugging him close Anna gently placed Simons hand on her breast and felt the accustomed nothing, her heart ached with desire to feel again, to feel something, anything.

A month later Anna had remembered when she had felt something before, remembered that moments helplessness in the chair and the thrill. Continuing to experiment even after school was out Anna found that if she kept her hands behind her back while she let Simon play she felt at least something. Finally a month later during the fourth of July weekend she decided to try to feel again for real. Carefully maneuvering them away from the other teens at the beach party Anna tried to enjoy letting Simon push her swimsuit top aside and feel her bare breasts. His reaction was immediate and obvious, hers so muted as to be pointless.

Allowing her sweater as it inevitably does to work its way up and over her shoulders, Anna finds her arms once again pinned for a moment. Shock at the sudden influx of feeling and physical response interrupts her freeing her arms before Simon accidentally pushed her backwards pinning her arms behind her on the ground leaving her unable to move them. Panic is lost in something else as her body truly responds for the first time. The moment stretches and still she feels this wonderful feeling of real response, of this thing called arousal. After perhaps a minute of Anna being unable to speak he finally lets her up concerned, discussion ensues as Anna explains why she is the way she is.

“So you feel nothing really?” Simon asks.

“Not nothing,” Anna replies, “Just almost nothing. I can feel it if I hit something hard but not if I just get a bruise or something like that.”

“Yet you felt that?”

“Yeah, I felt that. It happened once before but I didn’t realize what happened. I do now.”

“You want to feel that again?”

“More than anything.”

“I think I know what happened but I am not sure. Can we meet again next Saturday out here? Same place though with a lot fewer people and I think I can give you what you want. I need to do some study to be sure though.”

“Ok.” Anna replies topless and puzzled as she welcomes Simons snuggling comfort.

As things happen for the young, the week passes for Anna like an hour does for adults. She returns to the ocean side cove beach filled with apprehension and fear and hope. Simon is already there and waiting for when she arrives at noon panting from the bike ride.

“You’re early.” Anna says finding a place to put the bike.

“Wanted to be ready of you actually showed up. Didn’t really expect you to since there is no one out here this week.” Simon replies having scouted the beach for half a mile in both directions beyond the sheltering dunes they stood between.

“So what the plan?” Anna asks with a nervous smile.

“I try tying you up a little and see how you react. I won’t do anything I have not done before and you tell me if it feels different.”

“Or we can just sit here on the blanket and cuddle.” Anna replies trying to sort her feelings out.

“Or we can just sit here and cuddle.” Simon agrees.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why tie me up?”

“You reacted to having your arms pinned. I figure that having your arms tied instead will do the same only more so.”

“Or you could tie me up and see if I get horny.” Anna replies curiosity winning when combined with the desire to have a strong sensation again.

“Or I could tie you up to make you horny.” Simon laughs, “Turn around and lose the windbreaker. I need to make this good if it is going to work.”

“Ok,” Anna replies removing the light jacket as she turns her back to him presenting her arms behind her back to be bound.

“Now this is not really rope.” Simon says explaining as he puts a loop around her wrist. “This is a type of cord that stretches slightly. First I put a simple loop around one wrist then loop it around the other before tying them together. Then I pass the cord between your legs around them and finally back through again before pulling the whole thing tight to keep your hands pulled down behind you.”

“Weird.” Anna observes as she tugs at the stretchy cord and feels it pull under her crotch resisting her efforts.

“And then I play.” Simon says putting his hands over her breasts and gently massaging them through her shirt and bra.

“Uh.” Anna stammers as her arms pull of their own accord but are unable to do anything as she feels her nipples respond to her breasts being massaged.

“Ah.” Anna grunts between sudden pants of breath as her stomach goes hollow.

“Ohh.” Is the only sound Anna can make as her knees give out leaving her kneeling on the towel.

What ever sounds or words Anna would have made next are lost as Simon kneels beside her then grasps her breasts and squeezes as he kisses her. There is no thought in her response, just an unmeetable need because of her bound hands. Panic ensues as she realizes he could undo her shirt and bra while she could do nothing about it bound like this. Disappointment ensues as she feels his hands undoing the knots binding her wrists.

“Umm.” Anna stammers as her hands come free and the intense feeling fades.

“Was I right?”

“Yeah.” Anna answers after nearly a minute, “That was, that was, intense.”

“You want or are you ready to feel that again?”

“Yes!” Anna answers without thought.

“Then change into your swim suit while I turn my back and I will make it even stronger this time if I can.” Simon says turning away as much to provide privacy as to hide his smile. Unlike Anna, Simon’s week passed slowly as he studied and he has a plan.

“Ok.” Anna says after adjusting the top the way she liked it. A part of her enjoyed the look, almost leer that Simon gave her and her brand new two piece string bikini.

“Nice.” Simon says grinning, “Now turn around and lets see about making it even better for you this time.”

Mutely Anna turns around. A shiver runs through her when she feels the now familiar loop around her wrist and she can feel the difference in herself as her other wrist is bound to it. She hesitates a moment at his order to kneel but decides to play along. The surprise when he loops first one ankle then the other binding them to her wrists is over ridden by the pounding in her chest as her body sends the strongest messages Ann has ever felt. Reverse Hogtied Anna can only kneel there as Simon comes around to see her face to face. The hot noon sun feels cool compared to her bodies near fever pitch of something she can’t name. Her heart beat is erratic and thumping in her chest as Simon looks her straight in the eye and it dawns on her she can’t stop him at all and feels a thrill.

“How this?” Simon asks kneeling in front of so he can cup Anna’s breasts through her suit top and gently squeeze.

“Ghh.” Escapes Anna lips as her body spasms in response.

“Uhhm.” Is the only sound Anna can make as she feels him slide her top aside on the strings to expose her bare breasts.

No sound escapes when he twigs first one nipple then the other before lowering his mouth to suckle them one at a time. One hand on each breast Simon moves upward to Kiss Anna as he massages them. Kneading in time with his kiss, Simon enjoys Anna just responding almost mindlessly to the unfamiliar feelings flooding her world.

“Relax.” Simon whispers in her ear just before his hand slides down behind to massage her buttox through her swimsuit. Flooded by the adrenaline and endorphins as she experiences her first real endorphin and arousal high Anna listens with less then her whole mind to the suggestion repeated over and over in time with his ministrations. Carried by the pleasant sensations Anna drifts with the feelings; losing almost all her normal situational awareness, feeling only his touch and hearing only his voice, it becomes her world.

Continuing to whisper to Anna as her eyes become unfocussed, Simon works his hand forward to find that advertised spot where a girl masturbates. If his suspicions are correct she will have tried to do that in the past and had little to no luck. As she is now though, he had better odds of succeeding than she ever had.

“Relax.” He continues to whisper as he finally finds that spot. He knows he has it because her mouth stays open like she was panting but her jaw quivers and her breath wheezes as her eyes narrow and drift halfway closed.

Still whispering and watching closely he stops kneading her breast and releases her bindings one at a time. Easing her backwards once loose, he lays her down flat of her back still lost in that high of arousal he is forcing.

“Lets do an exercise Anna, repeat after me. You are relaxed.”

“I am relaxed.” She says dreamily.

“You are relaxed and sleepy.”

“I am relaxed and sleepy.” Anna echoes with her eyes closing.

“You like to feel like this.”

“I like to feel like this.”

“You like to feel relaxed like this with me.”

“I like to feel relaxed like this with you.” Anna replies her voice going soft.

“You want to relax more.”

I want to relax more.” Anna replies, her breathing synchronized with Simons ministrations

“I am going to count from ten down to one,

“You are going to count from ten down to one.”

“When I reach one you be completely relaxed and completely asleep."

“When you reach one I will completely relaxed and asleep.”

“Since I put you there I will be in charge.”

“Since you put me there you will be in charge.”

“And you will do as you are told.”

“And I will do as I am told.”

“You will do anything you are told.”

“I will do anything I am told.”

“And let me do what I want.”

“And let you do what you want.”

“Anything I want.”

“Anything you want.” Anna echoes her voice soft and drawn out.

“Ten, you begin stepping away. Nine, you see yourself. Eight, you see yourself as you move further away. Seven, you feel more relaxed and less concerned with what I do. Six, you are now well away from yourself so you no longer care what happens. Five, you no longer want to care what happens, you no longer care what I do. Four, you feel no need to remember what I do, you know everything is fine. Three, you see yourself in the distance safe in my keeping, you have no concerns, no cares about anything until I wake you. Two, it feels good to let me do what I want, it feels good do as I want and do as you are told. One, you are completely away now, your conscious mind is no longer here because you are not concerned with anything that happens, with anything I do, anything I have you or anything I want you do later. you have no need to know, no need to care. I can do anything I want with you, have you do anything I want and it is alright.”

“You can do anything you want and it is alright, I do not care.”

“You will do as you are told.”

“I will do as I am told.”

“You will obey.”

“I will obey.”

“You are a good girl Anna, a good girl.” Simon says stopping his ministrations then trying to get circulation back to his cramping hand.

“I am a good girl.” Anna eches.

“Yes Anna, you are good girl, good girls do as they are told don’t they?”

“I am a good girl, good girls do as they are told.”

“Open your eyes and stand up.” Simon orders and awkwardly Anna complies leaving her top disarrayed with her breasts hanging out.

“Remove your top.” Simon orders half expecting resistance but Anna complies.

“Remove the bottom as well and hand it to me.” Then Simon sees his first nude girl, and she just stands there in a deep trance completely unaware and uncaring of anything he does waiting for his next order.

“Spread your legs.” Simon orders then explores Anna up and down and all over after she complies ending with a second round of suckling her exposed breasts as she just stands there obediently waiting for his next order. Finding himself in he middle of any teens dream Simon takes a minute to think before doing anything irreversible or anything to far.

“Are you a virgin?” Simon asks.

“Yes.”

“Nice.” Simon says to himself as he digs in his backpack for a camera. Ordering Anna to smile Simon takes pictures of her from various angles. Then after explaining parade rest, he reposes her and takes the whole series again. By that time, Simon himself is having a hard time keeping his wits about him. A really cute, nicely busted, nude, obedient, teenage girl literally waiting on your every word is enough to break anyone’s concentration. Simon however has studied and knows the danger of going to far to soon, even with her in a state like this. If he has her all the way, she will eventually notice and that can cause all sorts of nasty side affects.

“Kneel.” Simon orders and watches fascinated as Anna obeys. A few more pictures follow before he decides on his first real push. Moving her hands back behind her once more, Simon begins binding Anna once more, Soon she is reverse hog tied again and completely helpless even if she could want to move right now. He soon has pictures of her bound kneeling. Then pushing her forward he gets more of her laying face down still bound. Finally he turns her over face up, that is harder but he eventually succeeds. More pictures ensue until he finds himself kneeling over her waist and realizes the wrong part of him is slowly winning. One final shot with her head at his crotch is all he allows himself before lifting her back to a kneeling position.

“Anna it is time for you to go deeper now. I am going to count from zero down to negative five. I need to go below your mind now, below thought.” Simon says looking Anna in the eyes.

“It is time to go below my mind, below thought.” Anna echoes.

“Good girl Anna. Zero, you look around you and notice that you are sinking but are unconcerned because I am with you. Minus one, now you see yourself sinking into the ground and realize this is natural. Minus two, you see only your head sticking out of the ground and are comforted because you see yourself going on a journey with me. Minus three, as you sit beside the hole you yourself vanish into it with me and are content to wait up here unconcerned with what happens below. Minus four, you know that with yourself safely in the hole beside you, there are things you will never need to know and are content with that. Minus five, you are completely in the hole now, completely cut off from yourself, but not alone. I will provide anything you need here in the hole under your mind. I will give you orders here and you never even need to know about the orders, obeying them is as natural as thinking since these orders will merge with your thoughts be coming one. My orders down here are never thought about, just acted on. My orders here are obeyed without thought, below thought.”

“Your orders here are obeyed without thought, below thought.” Anna agrees sleepily.

“Down here I can tell you what to think.”

“Down here you can tell me what to think.”

“You will return to this place below thought when ever I and only I call you my ‘Raggedy Anna’.”

“I will return to this place when you and only you call me your Raggedy Anna.”

“And you will obey just as you do now.”

“And I will obey just as I do now.”

“You will be just as you are now.”

“I will be just as I am now.’

“You will obey.” Simon orders reaching down to that little spot in front.

“I will obey.” Anna replies oddly as her body responds to him again.

“You obey below thought.” Simon orders continuing.

“I obey below thought.”

“You return to this state when I tell you to.”

“I return to this state when you tell me to.” Anna replies face reddening.

“Without resistance, without hesitation, without thought.”

“Without resistance, without hesitation, without thought.” Anna replies as the red of her face spreads to her neck.

“With your waking mind unaware.”

“With my waking mind unaware.” Anna replies and Simon pushes a little harder and he feels her orgasm. With her body bound Ana is unable to respond to the orgasm other by just accepting it.

“I am in charge.”

“You are in charge.” Anna echoes panting in exertion as her body tries to relieve the orgasm.

“I tell your waking self what to think.”

“You tell my waking self what to think.”

“And it obeys unaware.”

“And it obeys unaware.” Anna grunts.

“I can make changes to it if I want.”

“You can make changes to it if you want.”

“I can make any changes I want.”

“You can make any changes you want.”

“You accept my control?”

“I accept your control.”

“You obey.”

“I obey.” Anna mumbles as her strength begins to fade then shrieks as Simon finds the second spot and it joins his ministrations. She repeats her obedience over and over as Simon forces her body to respond in reward for her obedience until he senses no hesitation from her.

“Put your swim suit back on.” Simon orders Anna after stopping and untying her. A weak and stumbling Anna obeys mutely then just stands there waiting on his next order.

“Lay down with me and snuggle.” Simon orders as he grabs another blanket to put over the top of them.

“Now I have some orders for you to carry out after you wake up.” Simon says once she is snuggled down with him, “When you wake up it will as though you passed out bound only minutes before. You will be unaware of the passage of time. You will not be mad that I massaged your buttox or masturbated you until you orgasmed, you will in fact be fine with it and welcome me doing that again in the future. After a while you will decide to go down on me in thanks for bringing you the orgasm that made you pass out. You will do the blowjob topless and without thought of your own pleasure, just mine. My video camera on my bike will be invisible to you, you will not notice or react to it. You will allow me commemorative pictures of you topless and of you going down on me as souvenirs. You will also allow at least three pictures posed any way I like, if you want to allow any beyond that, it is up to you. You will swallow and clean us both up when done with my blowjob, when swallowing you will picture yourself bound hand and foot while I have you orally and think about doing that this afternoon instead of later. When you allow me have you orally while bound you will feel great doing it and orgasm strongly while swallowing. Do you understand?”

“I understand.” Anna murmurs.

“And you will obey.”

“And I will obey.”

“Then I want you fade into a regular sleep and wake up rested and relaxed in a while completely comfortable with the situation and enjoying my company.

Reluctantly Simon moves his hands away from Anna’s breasts and other nice parts since he wants her to wake up relaxed not tense. To his surprise it takes more than a few minutes before she wakes, it is in fact over a half an hour before she does and then wakes slowly.

“Uhh.” Anna murmurs snuggling closer to Simon under the light blanket before waking all the way, “Ahh, Umm.”

“Its ok Anna,” Simon says pulling his arms back from wrapping around her, “You kind of um, reacted, and you um, passed out.”

“Oh my god.” Anna says stretching, “That, that was incredible. Thank you. I forgive you for going a little overboard there at the end. Warn me before you do that next time.”

“Umm.” Simon stammers actually thinking of Anna a while ago just standing there nude waiting on his pleasure.

“Oh wow, that’s what they meant.” Anna says sitting all the way her eyes as bright as they had been dull just a short time ago. Much to Simons confusion she keeps mumbling as she moves over to her backpack and grabs a drink bottle. He hears her debate herself on experiences and what it is like to actually feel something for someone isolated like her.

“I think I need to reward you.” Anna says after quenching her thirst. Moving to where Simon is still laying on the beach towel she kneels. Simon learns an important lesson about the difference between availability and usage. Seeing her remove her top awake and intentionally is different that seeing it removed by a blank face in response to an order.

“What?” Anna asks in mock confusion, “You got to see and play with these already, why the surprise. No point in covering what you already played with, at least for today.”

“Nice,” Simon quips half jokingly reaching for his camera he had thank the patron saint of fools he remembered to change the memory stick in.

“I shouldn’t.” Ann says looking at the camera then changes her mind, “Go ahead.”

“Smile.” Simon says and Anna does. What Simon can’t see is the internal debate in Anna. Why did she just allow Simon to take a picture of her topless and why did it have a feel like the thrill earlier when he had forced her climax while she couldn’t resist, ‘it isn’t’ she thinks, ‘like I can’t say no’.

Simon gets lost a moment later as Anna begins inexpertly undoing his belt. Her efforts are somewhat laughable but eventually work. Pulling pants and shorts both down out of her way Anna reaches up and grasps manhood for the first time in either of their lives. Her inexperience is overcome by reaction; his instant stiffness draws a smile from Anna that Simon can’t resist capturing. Anna is confused about allowing the picture yet thrilled by the can’t decide to stop him state she finds in herself today. The unable to resist theme appearing again telling her something but nothing she can use in this frame of mind. Her hands wrap around him delicately as she finds instincts to guide her.

Anna hesitantly lowers her head then opens her mouth. Guiding him in she takes him all the way until his pubic hair makes a false mustache on her face. She freezes when she sees the camera in Simon’s hands, a moment later that moment, her first time, is preserved by a flash. Yet, even as part of her worries about him having pictures of her going down on him she knows she won’t stop. The knowledge that she won’t stop concerns yet thrills her. The knowing that the moment is beyond her control somehow is freeing, is relaxing and something else she can’t name as her perspective bobs up and down while she works on Simon.

Her efforts though amateur are effective, he lasts only a couple of minutes. She tastes the first preparation and though it is slightly bitter and salty she continues. When he ejaculates she swallows without thought. Her thoughts are filled instead with pictures of her bound once more, of Simon having her that way, of him filling her just as he does now and her swallowing then as she does now, of being trapped and unable to stop him and having to swallow until he is done with her. The feelings those pictures bring up are strong and visceral. Behind those pictures is a gentle almost climax that leaves her high on endorphins and wanting more.

Anna is thankful when the only other picture Simon wants is with him standing behind her, his head on her shoulder while his arms reach around to cup her obviously bare breasts. She is surprised at how comfortable she is topless around Simon this afternoon as they both doze in the sun, her tanlineless for the first time. When Anna wakes Simon is of course still dozing, more time than she realized has passed and the really hot part of the day is over. The images in her minds eye from earlier just won’t go away and Anna finally decides to give in.

“Simon,” Anna says shaking him gently.

“Hmph,” Simon mumbles far more asleep than awake.

“I want something.”

“What?” Simon asks approaching awake.

“I want to feel again today.”

“I umm.”

“I want to feel Simon, I felt earlier and I want to feel again.”

“Are you sure?” Simon asks quietly on the outside shouting with glee he prays doesn’t leak on the inside.

“Yes.” Anna says holding up the cord she had retrieved.

“What do you want then?”

“I want you to do what you did earlier.”

“I forced you to orgasm, being unable to move must have been terrifying.”

“You weren’t going to rape me then, you won’t now.”

“How do you know?”

“I know. Now bind me.” Anna says smiling in anticipation, “Make it a real binding and don’t stop, make it as strong as you know how and don’t stop until I um.”

“Orgasm, climax, scream?”

“Yeah that.” Anna says turning around so Simon can bind hands behind her back. Simon is surprised that Anna allows herself to be bound at all, that she allows it topless is almost shocking. Deciding to make it stronger he adds a loop around her throat that threatens to cut off air if she tenses at all.

“What are you doing?” Anna asks when Simon begins digging a hole in the sand piling what comes out of it beside it.

“Be patient for a minute, don’t go anywhere.”

“As if.” Ana replies laughing despite her nervous fears. When a spare beach towel is thrown over the sloping pile Anna is unsure what he has planned or her. A surprised Anna is picked up and set on the resulting slope so her hands and feet are low and her head hangs backwards off the upper end.

“Oh god.” Anna whispers when he begins playing with her bare breasts to make her nipples engorged before taking a couple of pictures of her. Other thoughts are suspended however when he circles around to approach her from headward, grasps her bare breasts and kneads them. When one hand strays low she feels a moment of panic until he finds the first spot. The cry of ‘Ohh’ is broken off when Anna finds her mouth full of Simon pushing into her. It is fortunate for both that neither are experienced since they both let go within a minute. Amusingly it is within a second or so of each other they let go. The taste of Simons ejaculate is forever burned into Anna’s mind by her orgasm triggering just after his. The feeling of him filling her mouth, of him working her two spots, of her desperately swallowing and wanting more as some part of her mind decides the taste is part of the trigger. After this, every time Ana swallows she will experience an echo of this climax. In that moment Anna knows Simon will be able to bind again in the future, that she will not only allow it, but welcome it.

Simon collapses backwards nearly passing out, Anna can just lay there still helpless. Simon is barely thinking, Anna on the other hand is hoping he will go further and praying he won’t. Minutes pass while Simon recovers and Anna lays there.

“How was that?” Simon asks Anna as he stumbles his way around to face her.

“My god.” Is all Anna can say.

“How does this feel now?” Simon asks cupping his hands on her breasts gently.

“Umm.” Anna mumbles trying to reply as she feels he nipples harden again and her body celebrate.

“Pretty good I guess.” Simon replies grinning at the feeling of her nipples swelling into his palms.

“Akhh.” Anna pants as he massages her breasts and twigs her nipples.

“Make you a deal,” Simon grins, “For every time I do this, you go down on me twice in return. Since I am just here to please you right now however you want until you consider it done, when you go down on me you are just there to please me however I want until I consider it done.”

“Ok.” Anna replies confused and overloaded, not truly aware of what she had just agreed to, “But only once after today. I’ll give twice for this, for the first time.”

“Done.” Simon agrees, really surprised she was thinking at all.

“How,” Anna asks.

“You mean how did I make it so strong?” Simon asks staring at the still bound girl quizzing him.

“Yeah,” Anna pants trying to decide of she wants loose yet.

“It’s a little complicated but essentially you get the world with volume turned down. Removing your ability to act turns it up. In most people it brings on fight or flight, in you it all it does is bring things up to the point we normally experience.”

“How can you think like this?”

“Go look up teenagers some time, adults are convinced we don’t.”

“Is this why the umm.”

“Yes, this is why the cheerleaders are bubble heads.”

“How do I get this without the ropes?”

“Not sure you can,” Simon replies, “It involves a real loss of choice. Most people just role play but that would be a poor substitute for you.”

“Role play?”

“Pretend they are slave and master. They step into the mindset of having no choice for a while. It involves a lot of safe words and the like which I think would disqualify it for you.”

“Yeah,” Anna replies frowning in spite of the post climax high, “I mean this got intense because I knew I couldn’t stop you even if I changed my mind. I could relax because I knew you would not take me all the way but still having no choice was exhilarating and terrifying.”

“I thought it would be. I did a lot of research over the last week and came to the conclusion you were internally secluded. It’s a psychological term meaning you see your self in the third person even inside.”

“Is that why I am scared you won’t let me loose without some kind of further reward, yet hoping so at the same time.”

“The fact that you literally can’t stop me terrifies and excites, the fact that I won’t push beyond certain boundaries is comforting enough to stave off true terror leaving just the excitement behind.”

“So it’s tit for tat and ropes for me.”

“Unless you want to be a hypnosub and I don’t recommend it.”

“Hypnosub?”

“You let someone you really trust hypnotize you. It’s really involved but essentially they condition you so that at times you choose you give up free will for a while in order to get the high that comes with being unable to refuse or resist. Like tying up your freewill instead of your limbs. The problem is that instead of the comforting memory of knowing that taking you all the way is inconvenient at best because of the way you are bound laying there; you could be standing here and still be unable to stop me and you would be a lot more convenient.”

“So instead of remembering at least trying to struggle like right now, I would instead remember stripping and spreading for him, um you?”

“Exactly, so I don’t recommend it.”

“You researched it though didn’t you?”

“Yes,” Simon replies moving a hand down to that spot from her breast, “I did. I tried to anticipate your questions and be able to answer them.”

“Can um,” Anna starts to say and is interrupted by Simons ministrations, “Can you try?”

“Why? I already have you all tied up and helpless, what more could I want?”

“I want to be able to move and feel, I want to do both together.”

“Maybe I could.” Simon says increasing his pace a little, “But it would depend on you wanting to have no choice, wanting me to be able to do anything I want but you trusting me not to go beyond, umm”

“Do it.” Anna gasps as her body begins responding dragging her along with it.

“It can only work if you want it to. Only if you truly want me to be able to do anything I want.”

“I owe,” Anna gasps out as she pants in and out driven by her bodies responses, “You a blow, or two, use them, use me.”

“What time do you have to be home?”

“Mid, night.”

“I’ll try.” Simon agrees, “If it works no rules till I get you home.”

“If, it, works, no, rules.” Anna agrees one word at a time as Simon forces her toward climax.

“Relax Anna, go limp.” Simon says gently, “Concentrate on my voice, let everything else go away.”

“Relax, go limp.” Anna echoes as she relaxes letting her world narrow to just Simon’s voice and the threatened climax ringing in her body just like last time when she passed out.

“Let the sensations carry you away.”

“Carry me away.” Anna echoes softly as her world narrows to just Simons voice leaving the frustration of body behind.

“Relax,” Simon continues saying as he watches Anna consciously go limp in spite of her bodies desire to resist his teasing play even bound.

“Relax, listen to my voice, just listen to my voice.” Simon says over and over slowing his play as her body relaxes. His play finally stops when she is totally limp.

“Anna how do you feel?” Simon asks shocked that she had been able to let go so far while still bound.

“Relaxed.”

“Good. Do you want to have strong sensations again today?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to stay bound?”

“No.”

“The only other way is for your will be bound instead of your body, do you want your will bound for a while?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I want to feel.”

“Who do you want to be in control?”

“You.”

“You trust me?”

“Yes.”

“You trust me to control you?”

“Yes.”

“How much control do you want me to have?”

“Total.”

“Then I would control you totally.”

“Ok.”

“You want to be controlled?”

“Yes.”

“For how long?”

“Until I get home.”

“Then I want you to count backwards from one hundred to zero. At one hundred you are totally yourself. At fifty you are permissive and allow me to do whatever I want even if you do not want to, though you do not have participate. As you descend towards zero from there you become more active until finally you will accept any order and obey it without thinking. As you count backwards you are retreating from choice, giving me all the numbers as you say them out loud. When you are comfortable with the control you are giving me, stop counting and wake up with me having that much control of you.”

“One hundred, ninety nine, “Anna says counting as ordered. Simon is unable to believe it, all his earlier conditioning now seems irrelevant at best, overkill most likely. He is unsurprised when she reaches seventy, a playful number common among new hypnosub players. When she reaches sixty, he starts paying close attention. As she passes fifty, Simon gets slightly concerned, this was completely unexpected. Forty approaches then passes on the way thirty that also passes behind on the downward journey. At twenty he has no clue what to think as she finally slows. At ten he gulps wondering if she is kidding, at seven his mouth goes fry, at five his palms start sweating, at three where she stops he awestruck.

“Hi,” Anna says a minute later, “Did it work?”

“I don’t know.” Simon answers untying her.

“I don’t feel any different.” Anna replies wiggling her way out of the loosening cords then rubbing wrists and ankles to help restore blood flow, “Am I your slave?”

“Give me your bikini bottom and we’ll find out.” Simon orders as a test for the heck of it.

“Ok.” Anna replies rising to remove it, stripping her completely even though she shows no awareness of being nude.

“Are you aware you’re nude?”

“I am?” Anna replies puzzled but nonplussed.

“Tell you what,” Simon says changing memory sticks in his camera, “Smile for me.”

“Ok.” Anna replies as she sees Simon take picture of her, she knows that she is nude yet somehow it seems like it someone else’s problem.

“Do you what parade rest is?”

“Yes.”

“Good,” Simon says with a grin, “Parade rest and stay that way until I say otherwise.”

“Ok.” Anna replies moving to parade rest as Simon continues to take nude pictures of her.

“Lights fading behind these dunes Anna I think I have enough photo’s.” Simon says grinning and unable to believe anyone could be so desperate to feel, that they could do this to themselves.

“You can move now, but how do you feel?” Simon asks.

“Fine. Why?”

“Just surprised that you are standing here in the nude without being embarrassed or trying to cover yourself.”

“I feel fine though. I really feel, umm, I feel,” Anna stammers as the reality of actually getting feedback from the world finally penetrates and she realizes that she really can feel the world, “I really feel. How?”

“Because you are helpless at the moment so that magnifies everything.” Simon replies, “Come over her and kneel in front of me.”

“I’m helpless?” Anna replies while obeying him.

“Yes you are. Massage me erect.”

“What makes you say that?” Anna asks as she pulls his swimming trunks down so she could massage him erect.

“The fact that because I want you to take me all the way in your mouth and pose that way for me you will until I say otherwise.”

“Ok but what does that prove?” Anna asks before taking him orally then looking up at him waiting for his signal on what to do next. The flashes as he takes several pictures doesn’t phase her in the slightest, in fact she is still trying to figure out how she can be feeling everything around her this much while not being bound.

“Now go down on all fours.”

“Fine but I still don’t understand?” Anna replies dropping to all fours. She track him as he circles around her getting her from several angles, including multiple shots clearly showing her bare breasts dangling tauntingly.

“Hold still.” Simon orders as he circles behind her. Waiting patiently she soon feels something cold on her buttox before her cheeks are spread and the cold something gently enters her anally. When it begins vibrating she is in heaven. Later this moment will haunt her but for now it is nice just kneeling here feeling her body truly react. Not even the flash of the camera disturbs her peaceful feeling.

His favorite part of the next few hours is having Anna doing pushups as best she can while keeping him in her mouth. Though he could have been mean and done far more, Simon restricts himself to just using her for oral pleasure. Though he placed a vibrator in her anally, he does not take her their though he is careful point out he could have had her lower herself down onto him. The next few days will bring relief, horror and fascination. He is careful thought to include some time playing in the surf and the sand so she would have some good memories of the day.

She follows Simon docilely after they redress. Since his house is closer than hers, he makes a stop to show her his tree house, once inside he bluntly orders her to strip. He takes several pictures of her nude posing in his tree house. Intending to tease her he puts the memory stick containing the pictures he took of her at the beach in her pants while she stands idly still nude just watching. The pictures of her in the tree house he keeps. Not willing to stop there Simon has her follow him out into the yard where he proceeds to take several pictures of her in various places posed in various ways. After several pictures of her under his window he takes advantage of his parents not being home from their weekly card game yet and takes her to his room. Giving into a couple of teen fantasies he poses her on his bed having her assume poses from playboy for him. Going from room to room, he takes pictures of her in every room except his parent’s bedroom. As a final treat for them both he takes her back to his room to the weight bench he uses for a computer chair and has her lay on her back on it with her head hanging over. Ordering her to hold still and quiet, he repeats his slanted ramp at the beach routine. Though his timing of their mutual climaxes is not perfect, it strongly reinforces the association already in her mind. Trembling, Anna returns to the tree house to redress still glowing from the orgasm to head home. It is only a little after eleven when Simon rides into her yard with her and only the porch light greets them. Anna can feel the gees lifting as she crosses the yard even before Simon rides away. She can literally feel herself becoming able to refuse him and some part of her is saddened as the world fades back to its normal obscurity.

Unlike Simon who is snoring heavily, Dawn finds Anna still looking at the pictures from the memory stick. She is studying them one by one, each showing her violation and her cooperation. One at a time she narrows the pictures to just her face, they all show a person at peace. She can’t imagine allowing let alone doing what the pictures show, yet she clearly remembers allowing and doing every one of them and enjoying it. What she is supposed to feel is unclear, yet what she does feel is even less clear. She should hate him, she knows she should hate Simon yet all she really knows is that she owes Simon three full service blow jobs. The confusing part is that she knows, not thinks, but knows she will do them exactly as agreed. Knows she will do them when he wants, where he wants and how he wants, possibly even in the nude if he really wants.

The memory of handing him her bikini bottoms barely fails to top the memory of simply stripping on command for him in his tree house. That she held still as though bound while he used her over and over in his room horrifies and yet somehow fascinates her. A part of her wonders if she would strip for him if he asked, or if he ordered, she doesn’t know the answer and can’t decide if she wants to know. What she doesn’t allow herself to wonder though, is if another trade off trance would be needed for her to do it, to strip that is. Some questions she finally decides need to be answered in the moment not planned out in advance, so she begins truly researching both herself and what she had done.