The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warming Up Suzzie

Part 9

Suzzanne returned to her room after a night she desperately needed. She was not quite sure what had gotten into her and was very embarrassed about what she did and with whom, rather of what sex, but she had to admit she felt a heck of lot better. And giving Tina oral sex just had seemed like the appropriate thing to do. I mean you often do not do things you “want” to do out of niceness and appropriateness. And Suzzanne did feel good about the fact that Tina seemed to appreciate it so much even if Suzzanne could not quite figure out why a girl would enjoy another girl in that way. To Suzzanne it had been purely out of a state of need. Suzzanne had been a bit concerned about where and why this “need” came about and anxiety about its possible return, but right then she just felt happy and did not want to dwell on such things.

Re-entering the room, Suzzanne saw her roommate, April, just as April was about to leave.

“Thank goodness you are OK,” April said in a sort of mock concerned voice. “You know you could have called and at least let me know that you were not coming back to the room.”

“Oh, sorry. We were watching a movie and I sort of fell asleep. I did not mean to worry you,” Suzzanne returned in the most apologetic voice she could muster. “When had April become such a bossy mom anyway,” Suzzanne thought despite the fact that Suzzanne would have acted just the same way if April had stayed out and not called and despite the fact that, before this week, Suzzanne would have expected and appreciated April’s concern.

April left and Suzzanne took to getting ready herself. She took a quick shower and got dressed. For some reason she decided to put on her new silk undergarments and really liked how they felt on her and how she felt in them.

The day went great for Suzzanne. It was unseasonably warm and sunny. She just seemed to know all the answers to the questions her professors asked. She hung out with her friends and they seemed to appreciate her company more than usual. She was just more talkative than her more normal reserve self. She noticed on several occasions guys eyeing her over. It still made her uncomfortable, being the center of someone’s attention, but she found a new sort of appreciation for it. She even thought she caught a couple girls looking over. This still weirded her out, but not quite to the degree it would have just a week ago. She even caught herself wondering what type of bra and panties several of them were wearing and whether they even owned some thing as nice as she was currently wearing.

Suzzanne notice she felt good about herself, she felt special, she felt better than everyone else. She really did not think much why she felt this way other maybe it had to do with wearing fancy underwear. She caught herself daydreaming in her last class. She imagined doing poorly in the upcoming final exam in the class and thus getting a low grade for the class. She would go to the professor to discuss her grade and he would agree to give her an A after she stood in front of him in her fancy, red, silk bra and panties and let the old man jerk off. Suzzanne laughed to herself. That was so absurd. There was no way she could ever do anything like that. She even marveled that the thought had even come into her head, and the fact that she was even sitting there in silk bra and panties for that matter.

On the way back to her dorm after dinner, Suzzanne passed a table manned by a sorority trying to raise some money for some charity or something. Normally, Suzzanne would just be annoyed by them avoid them and even would feel intimidated by them, but now she found herself just walking by them in front of their table. She just could not help thinking that none of them had nice silk panties and wondering what they had that passed as nice undergarments.

Back in the dorm lobby, Suzzanne’s bold gape noticeably slowed and her demeanor changed. Suzzanne noticed Tina standing waiting for the elevator. Seeing Tina filled Suzzie with some mixed emotions. She no longer felt bold and on top of things like she had all day. She felt good, but a different kind of good. She was happy to see her friend, but apprehension about being around her. Suzzie tentatively walked up to the elevator bank where Tina was standing. Tina then saw Suzzanne and turned and patted her on the butt and said “hi.” Being patted on the butt really sent confusing messages through Suzzie brain and body. Part of her wanted to say to Tina, “what the heck!” while another part said it was Ok because it was just a friendly jester and guys do it all the time, so why not girls. Part of her just wanted to run away and another part was weirded out by the thought that she might have actually partially liked it.

Before Suzzie could do anything, the elevator doors opened and they both got in. As soon as the doors closed, Suzzie just found herself saying, “Hay, Tina I got this cool new red, silk panties on and they feel great. I feel great in them.” Suzzie was not sure where that came from, but she had been dying to share her secret and Tina had become such a good friend . . .

“That’s cool. Let me see.” Tina responded.

Without hesitation Suzzie unzipped her jeans and pulled down her front revealing her fancy, red, silk panties.

“Nice, very nice,” Tina responded. “Did they come with matching bra?”

Again without thinking, Suzzie lifted up her sweatshirt to reveal to Tina the matching bra just as the door to the elevator opened onto the freshman floor. Fortunately, no one had been waiting to get back on for it there had been they would have seen an upper-classman girl with her jeans unzipped and open in the front and lifting up her sweatshirt to expose red, silk panties and matching bra to a freshman girl.

“I like them,” Tina said has Suzzie covered back up. “You should see some of the nice stuff I have bought recently at the mall.”

“I would like that,” Suzzie responded trying to hide the pleading in her voice. Suzzanne had been wondering all day what other girls had and her was her good friend Tina willing to show her what she had.

Tina left the elevator and Suzzanne found herself riding back to the ground floor having forgotten to push a number before being able to ride the elevator to her floor and back to her room.

As Suzzanne walked into the room, the phone rang. Suzzanne was not in much of a hurry to answer it, sure that it was Mike, her freakin roommate’s hot boyfriend.

“Hello,” Suzzanne answered kind of snootally.

“Um, hi, is Suzzanne there, this is Chris?”

Suzzie’s heart stopped and then started pounding so loud she was sure Chris could hear it over the phone. He had called. He actually had called!

The conversation only lasted about ten minutes, but it had seemed even shorter to Suzzie. She just wanted to keep talking to Chris.

Just talking to him on the phone made her all nice and warm. He seemed a bit nervous and hesitant and he ended the conversation after making plans to meet her in the city on Saturday. She had to go into the city for some school project earlier in day and he had was planning to visit his brother in the city anyway.

By the end of the conversation, Suzzie was in a state of disarray. She wanted very much for the conversation not to end, but could not keep Chris talking. The more he had talked, the warmer and hornier she had gotten. By the time he had timidly said good bye, Suzzie had removed her pants, had her panties around her ankles, and two fingers ramming into her hardly caring if Chris heard her grunts.

As soon as Chris hung up, Suzzie felt quite cold, lost, and ashamed. My goodness, what had gotten into her? She wanted to pull up her panties and put her pants back on and would have if she had not noticed that her womanhood was still pulsing.

Her fingers felt cold inside her and did not help. She even bit her lip and brought out the vibrator. It was not cold like her fingers, but just could not quite bring her off.

Suzzie was on the verge of tears when she remembered Tina.

Suzzie struggled to put her panties back on. They were nearly soaked through the instant they touched Suzzie’s vagina.

The pants were even more of a struggle. She felt cold and clammy, but at the same time quite sensitive all over.

Suzzie rushed down to Tina’s floor feeling her own juices starting to run down her leg.

Suzzie would not allow the thought that Tina might not be in her room from even entering her head.

She quickly knocked and before Tina could answer started rubbing her sex up against the doorknob and hoping no one would see her.

It took what seemed like forever to Suzzie for Tina to answer the door and even then she opened it only a crack. That is all Suzzie needed. Suzzie pushed herself in much to Tina’s shock. Tina quickly closed the door behind her.

“I need, um, I need, I need some help,” Suzzie struggled to get out. By this time Suzzie’s eyes started getting used to the dimly lit room and she noticed what Tina was wearing. Tina was wearing what looked like some sort of translucent plastic material that barely covered her private areas.

Despite their current states, both Tina and Suzzie blushed.

Tina started say. “This really is not a good time . . .” when Suzzie became aware of sounds of muffled moans and a buzzing sound coming from the bed area. Suzzie quickly turned around, ignoring Tina, and saw a smallish, oriental looking girl. The girl had a mask over her eyes, something in her mouth, and what looked like a belt around her waste. Upon closer inspection of the belt, Suzzie noticed that it had something attacked to it that was buried into the girl and vibrating. It also had a small stub like thing on pointing out the other side, which was also vibrating.

It was hard to judge the age of the girl. Suzzie was never really good at that, especially of Asian woman. But this girl seemed on the young side. Maybe another freshman, Suzzie wisply thought. She had medium length straight black hair. Her arms, which Suzzie noticed were tied to the bed, were thin, but a bit on the muscular side. Suzzie noticed that she had smallish sized breasts, even compared to hers. Maybe an a-cup, but definitely not more. It was hard to see much of her pubic area because of the belt, but it appeared to be neatly trimmed and the girl seemed to have particularly puffy outer lips that were enveloping the devise attached to the belt. The girl’s hips were particularly small, perhaps the thinnest hips Suzzie had seen on a woman. Suzzie thought there is no way this girl could ever give birth that way. Suzzie quickly finished her inspection as she noticed that her legs were thin like the girl’s arms, but also with obvious muscle. A runner, Suzzie concluded. And the girl’s feet were almost too small. They too were tied to the bed.

After her quick look over of the tied down, obviously in bliss girl, Suzzie’s lust over came her and she stripped off her clothes and mounted the girl.

As the vibrating nub came in contact with Suzzie’s sex, Suzzie let out a sigh, “This is what I needed.” And as she started to buck into it, the girl’s moans became more pronounced.

Suzzie placed the palms of her hand on the girl’s breasts. Suzzie marveled how her hands, and mostly just her palms, covered up the girls breasts to the point where it look virtually as if she did not have any. To Suzzie it was almost as if she was humping some small Asian guy with a small stump of a penis.

Suzzie also noticed that next to this girl her breasts almost seemed normal.

As Suzzie became aware of the slushy sound of her juices mixing with the girls and her own moans starting to join that of the girls, Suzzie absently wondered if she would have had such feelings about her breasts if she had hung out with more girls like this, and not her friends from high school who all seemed to have been fairly nicely endowed.

Suzzie started needing the girl’s breasts. She loved how they felt. They were sort of like those stress balls. They were firm, but had give and they were round and almost the same size as the stress balls as well.

The girl really seemed to like the attention her breasts were getting. Her moans had turned to something that can only be described as a mix between a moan and a grunt.

Then the girl screamed out, “Oh my, I am cumming. That is 9 my mistress. Oh please do not stop. Oh. Oh. Oh my gawd, number 10!” Even though screaming, it still sounded soft in the Asian accent and coming from such a small girl.

“Now it is your turn, my mistress.” And with that Suzzie started feeling a bit weird. First she noticed that the nub inside her felt like it was growing. And her breast felt like they were shrinking, changing. Then she felt like someone was sitting on her. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they felt restrained somehow. She then felt hands grasp her now even smaller and firmer breasts.

This was not what her eyes were showing her, but it is what she was feeling. And oh man was it feeling good.

Suzzie just closed her eyes to help deal with the fact that what she was seeing was not what she was feeling.

It was not long after closing her eyes that she felt the orgasm built. She found herself saying, “Oh yes, I am about to cum.” And then as she came, “Number 1 mistress.”

Suzzie wanted that number two, but the room started spinning and she heard a thud and she realized she had fallen off the bed and onto the floor.

As Suzzie started to regain more consciousness and open her eyes, she found that Tina had taken her place on top of the girl and was riding her and pinching mercilessly at her nipples and not paying any thought to Suzzie now sitting up on the floor next to her.

Suzzie stumbled to her feet. Not sure of her feet, she took a couple steps and collapsed into the chair in front of Tina’s computer. It was on. Suzzie noticed several pictures and text boxes under each. Something about this seemed familiar to Suzzie, but she could not a finger on it. One of the boxes contained an older guy, who reminded Suzzie of Chris in a way. Yeah, an older Chris. He also seemed more familiar than just being an older version of Chris, but Suzzie could not figure out why.

As soon as Suzzie, fully naked, sweaty, and obviously in the after glows of orgasm sat down, she became the center of attention. Suzzie thought it a bit odd that a couple of the people on the computer seemed to look at her, especially the older woman and the older Chris guy.

In the five windows that were open, there was a fiftyish woman who had her top off and a plad skirt with one hand in the skirt and the other on her breasts. Her breasts would make most girls feel that theirs were small. They sagged a bit, but Suzzie was sure most guys would still drool over them. The woman seemed to be staring right at Suzzie.

The next window over had a girl that Suzzie would have guest would be anywhere from her early teens to mid-teens, or maybe a bit younger or older. It was hard to tell. She had smallish breasts, only faint, thin pubic hair and other youngish features. But the hair could have been trimmed and she could just have smallish breasts, Suzzie knew about that, and Suzzie just could not think of her as being young the way she lustfully and skillfully was ramming the cucumber into herself and playing with her breasts while laying on a yoga mat.

The next window contained two guys obviously in a college dorm room. There was text under the window. “See I told you he would enjoy it if you asked him to.” The second boy was between the first’s legs. The first was sitting in a chair with his head back and his hand stroking her penis. The second was kneeling on the floor in front of the computer sucking on the first boy’s balls.

The third window contained two women. Actually one woman and a girl that almost looked like she could be her daughter. They were very tentatively making out and running their hands over each other’s naked bodies. The young girl seemed particularly curious and probing, while the woman, who Suzzie was now disturbingly thinking of as the “mother,” seemed much more hesitant and questioning. The look on the mother’s face seemed to confirm her motions. She almost seemed like she did not want to be doing what she was doing, but was compelled to be doing so and at the same time enjoying it. There was text under that window that Suzzie had not noticed at first. It read, “Oh, man, this is the greatest. I cannot believe they are doing this just because you asked them to. Thanks.”

Just then a young boy enter the view of the screen, completely naked. Suzzie immediately started thinking of him as “brother/ son” and how messed up he was going to be. He went over to the bed and flipped the girl, probably a year or two his younger, off the mother and onto her back on the bed. This was the first time Suzzie had gotten a good look of either the “daughter” or the “mother.” “Mother” had a few extra pounds on and her shortish dirty blond hair was obviously dyed. She had D-cup breasts that were a bit saggy, but had the largest nipples Suzzie had ever seen. “Mother’s” bush was quite bushy with thick black hair, but “mother” was obviously aroused as her lips had swollen to the point of poking through the thick mound of pubic hair.

The girl, “daughter/ sister,” had very fair skin and freckles. Her breasts were particularly white, with cute little, especially when compared to “mother’s,” nipples. Suzzie had heard the term peach fuzz before, but this was the first time she had seen something that fit the comparison to a tee. The “daughter’s” pubic region was covered in what could only be described as peach fuzz. It was even the color of peach fuzz. The “sister’s” eyes grew large has “brother” leaned over her, fully naked, with an obvious erect penis. The “brother” slipped the smallish penis easily into “sister’s” peach fuzz covered opening obstructing Suzzie’s view. She could still see the girls face and thought she saw a tear replaced quickly by a smile. The boy made a few thrusts with his hips, convulsed, and collapsed on the bed next to “sister.” “Sister” look down between her legs, as did Suzzie. The nice fluffy peach fuzz was now matted down in spots. “Sister” took her fingers and touch one of the spots and then picked them up obvious covered in some whitish gooey substance.

“Daughter/ Sister” returned her fingers to her peach fuzz and started rubbing the substance in, fully matting down the fuzz and then started rubbing it on her nipples. Suzzie looked over at “mother” and noticed that “mother” was now in the full throngs of masturbation and “daughter” seemed to be quickly joining her, but was obviously less experienced at it.

A text box popped up on the computer that stated “click on the private session box.” Under it was a box that said “private session” and Suzzie clicked on it. All the boxes went away except for the older man’s.

“Nice to see you again,” the text box said.

Suzzie was a more than a bit confused by that as she could not remember ever having seen this man before. But she felt she could not call him on that.

“So what have you been up to?” he typed

Suzzie then found herself absent mindedly telling him all about the night before with Tina. She had no idea why she was doing it and was barely aware that she was.

Suzzie was also barely aware of the moans and grunts coming from behind her. If she had, she would have been shocked to hear the forceful tone coming from Tina. “That’s it you slut, lick my ass. Lick it good.”

Suzzie continued to type and tell him about her undergarments and her day and how great it had been. She then got to the part of Chris calling and the guy smiled.

“What did he instruct you to do?” the man typed.

Suzzie described the conversation nearly word for word and the man just shook his head as if he could not understand something. “I will never understand that boy” he typed.

Suzzie the described how she tried desperate to keep Chris on the phone and how close to orgasm she had been and how cold she felt when he hung up. She then described that she had decided to come down to Tina’s room to see if Tina could, um, help her. She then described vividly her experience with the Asian girl and even its out of body ending.

“Oh yeah, that girl is talented,” the man typed.

Just then the Asian girl squealed, “yes, yes eleven my mistress. Oh, I am still cumming,” Which was followed some what confusingly by “that’s 5 my slut. Keep trusting,” also coming from in the Asian girls voice, but with an obviously more authoritarian tone.

Suzzie looked down and the man had typed, “For some weird reason the boy likes them pure and innocent and, how does he describe it, untainted. Far from me to not give the boy what he wants. After you get back to your room you will forget all the weird urges and things that have happened to you over the last couple weeks. You will go back to your old feelings about sexuality and your body as if none of these things had happened. You and Tina will remain friends, but you will not remember why or care why. You will continue to very much look forward to your date this weekend and feel for Chris as naturally would. Early the next morning after your date you will lose all your clothes and as you wake you will feel the need to climax. As you approach climax, you will remember all the positive things about the date the night before. I guess that taints you a bit in his eyes, but what he does not know wouldn’t hurt him. Anyway, before all this, I want to have some fun. You will remain naked. You will place two fingers into your sopping wet sex, have your thump pressed against your clit, and leave them in there until you return to your room and forget everything as I instructed above. You will be totally conscious of what you are doing, but unable do anything about it. OK you can leave now.”

Suzzie then realized that she had two fingers buried into her sex. She struggled to get up while keeping them there. Not even stopping to say good bye to Tina, Suzzie opened the door and rushed into the hall completely naked. She could not stop herself. The elevator was obviously out. Suzzie decided to try the stairs. No one used the stairs and the door to the stair well was fairly close to her room.

Suzzie tried to run, but it was hard with her fingers inside her. Besides the rapid movement was causing her thumb to rub up and down over her sensitive clit , which was driving her crazy. She thought the running was hard, but that was nothing compared to the steps. All she could do was waddle up them like a penguin. As she had thought and hoped, there was no one in the stairwell. As she reached the first landing, she climaxed. She pressed her thumb up against her sex and with a slight rocking motion of her hips she was able to extend the orgasm into one of the best she had every had. She was going to have to remember that. As her climax subsided, she returned to taking the steps with a renewed sense of urgency.

Suzzie managed to get to her floor when her luck ran out. Another girl from the floor above entered the stairwell and started running down the steps. She stopped when she reach Suzzanne. Suzzie froze. What the heck was she going to do? Fortunately, she did not recognize the girl.

“I am pledging a sorority,” Suzzie quick blurted out.

“Ah, I will have to suggest that to my sorority for the next pledge period,” the girl responded, seeming to accept Suzzanne’s statement as fact, and continued running down the stair well.

Suzzie timidly opened the door entering onto to her floor and saw no one. She opened the door and with some difficulty moved as quickly as she could to her door. It was then that she remembered that her dorm room key was in her clothes, which were down in Tina’s room. Then she hoped that April was back and had left the room unlocked. That was quickly replaced with dread. What if April is back? How the heck is she going to explain this to her?

Suzzie decided it was worth the risk of hoping April had left the door unlocked and still in there than running, or whatever you called what she was forced do with one hand firmly planted between her legs, back down to Tina’s room, hope no one saw her, hope that Tina would answer the door, get the key, go all the way back, and then still find out that April was in their room

Timidly Suzzie tried the door knob and much to her relief it was unlocked. April was in the room, but she was over by her bed obviously in deep conversation with her boyfriend. Suzzanne was greatly relieved. She was not quite sure why she was naked, but it would obviously not be good for April to see her like this. As Suzzanne quickly put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt her relief was quickly replaced with disgust as she realized that she would have to be in the room with April as she obnoxiously talked to her boyfriend with little or no consideration of the fact that Suzzanne was in the room. Suzzanne thought of grabbing her books and finding some place to study, as she normally did, but changed her mind. This was her room and why the heck should she leave so that her snutty roommate could have one of her sicken, seemingly endless conversations with her boyfriend, which she did not deserve.

Suzzanne consoled her self with the very pleasant notion that she had a date this weekend with a guy who was so much better that any guy April could ever get.